News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Tigresse Lucie and Maura

• 17 Replies

Offline Maura

• God Member
Tigresse Lucie and Maura
« on: March 18, 2014, 09:33:51 AM »
Two tigresses

Lucie and I had a kind of love/hate relationship. We had met on the beach during vacation. I was alone, after a break with a recent girl friend. I discovered she was in similar circumstances. Maybe because we were bored or because we were horny, we hit it immediately. Even with some years of difference, our bodies are great, some could say we were like twin sisters: Flawless skins, voluptuous frames but beautifully muscled, perfect rounded big breasts, topped by light brown areola and long, cylindrical brown nipples. Our torso curved to flat, firmly muscled bellies, voluptuous hips, solid thighs and round taut asses. Our lustrous black manes were almost identical. Only her green eyes contrasted with my dark ones. All that attracted us to the other but also established an undercurrent of rivalry.

We discovered we were in the same hotel. We had lunch there, we talked friendly and we also discovered we had many tastes in common. One was our inclination to women and a tendency to impose our wishes to others. That is when the undercurrent started to show.

“I like to enjoy women, Maura, but I like to dominate them, to show them I am a better woman”, Jane said. I smiled wickedly and said: “Darling, I like the same, and I am proud that I hadn’t lost a fight”. We looked at each other firmly and it was challenge in our eyes. It was not hate, because it was clear we admired each other, but there was the flame of rivalry. Her beautiful lips trembled of excitation when she said: “How do you think you would rate against me?”. I felt a familiar tingle between my legs. I detected her arousal scent which triggered my own scent. In that moment I knew I needed to feel the naked body of that beautiful French girl against mine. “I believe I would submit you sexually, Lucie”, I said matter of fact. In her eyes was a spark of fury: “My body would destroy yours, Maura. You can’t compete with my breasts, and I am sure my pussy would overcome yours”. “I guess there is only one way to find out, don’t you think so, Lucie?”, I said smiling wickedly.

After lunch we were in my suite. In the elevator, we had kissed with our tongues deep in our mouths, but trying to choke the other. I served drinks from the mini bar. We were excited, but both were trying to suppress the desire of grabbing each other and start our fight. It was evident we were also equal in our lust and in our desire to dominate the other. Our smiles seemed friendly, but they were wicked, challenging, contemptuous even.

Finally, we started to strip slowly, voluptuously, showing off our splendid bodies, our big boobs with our dark areolas and pointed nipples, our sinuous hips, our strong thighs and finally our pussies. Lucie was shaved bare, in contrast with my thick dark bush. She has fat cxnt lips that in that moment were brilliant with juices. She was as aroused as myself. “You have a magnificent body, dear Maura. Pity that I will crush it and fuck your pussy until you pass out”, Lucie said. “Darling Lucie, don’t keep your hopes too high. I intent to use my longer experience and sexuality to crush your body. You will end up asking me to stop”.

We got closer, our nipples hard as pebbles, a light layer of sweat already on our skins. As soon as our stiff nipples touched, a heat of raw desire and sexual power radiated off of our bodies in waves. Without separating our breasts, Lucie lifted her arms and I knew she wanted a test of strength. We laced our fingers and started pushing, our biceps growing as we pressed our tits to each other. Our breaths were deep as we struggled, trying to unbalance the other. The smell of our sweat and our arousal permeated the ample room as our feet staid firm on the thick rug. Nose to nose, our eyes locked, our tongues darted and invaded the other’s mouth in a wet battle, trying to choke the opponent. Suddenly, Lucie separated our bodies a few centimeters and slammed her boobs on mine. We grunted with the impact, and I counter attacked in the same way. We collided our tits several times with pain until Lucie changed tactics. She pressed her tits hard on mine and we started rubbing and grinding then hard up and down and laterally. My nipples hurt, but I knew hers hurt no less. The sweat started running down to our bellies from our armpits and tits and our womanly smells were exciting, as exciting as our grunts and moans. Sobbing with joy and lust our nipples pulsing with heat and pleasure and pain deep in our tits, Lucie and I drove into each other furiously. Arms squeezing the bodies, tits compressed, we worked our breasts together, rubbing and grinding, rotating our battling boobs, working solid tit flesh up and down and side to side, struggling to wear the other down, to force our opponent’s tits to collapse from the pressure and the pleasure. After a time, lots of pain and pleasure, it was clear that no one was going to give up. We hugged tightly and our mouths closed in a deep and ferocious kiss, our tongues fighting in our mouths, choking the other. I felt two fingers of Lucie in my pussy and I retaliated, finger fucking her with the same intensity. I noticed her juices sliding on my fingers, but I realized I was also dripping like a fountain. Our kiss became more sensuous, more sexual, a kiss to arouse more, our saliva dripping to our necks and naked tits, mixing with the sweat. Our fingers were deep and expert in our cxnts, curving inside, looking for our G spots. We groaned in our mouths, while our big boobs pushed on each other, the nipples hard like pebbles.

I thought “Shit, I am cumming”, when I felt Lucie arch, shake and her juices exploded in my fingers in the same moment when I felt my hot cum jet on her fingers. We kept the kiss and we moaned in our mouths, breathing hard, while our juices slid down our thighs. “Fuck, this was good, Maura, bitch!”, Lucie groaned. “Yes, slut, very good!”, I whispered.

We were sweaty and smelly but didn’t bother to clean up. We refilled our glasses and drank while we looked at each other with clear lust in our eyes.

“I am going to fuck you until you cannot more, dear Maura”, Lucie said. I smiled: “Lucie, you would be the first woman to hear me ‘no more’”. Lucie sat on the tick rug, opened her legs and fingered her pussy as is challenge. I emptied my glass, sat in front of her and we advanced until our pussies were at a few centimeters of the other. The clits were out, still not too excited, but trembling with anticipation. We crossed our legs, right over left, and suddenly slammed our pussies hard. We screamed of painful pleasure and repeated the slam again, and again. We had tears in our eyes, but our sexes were more aroused than ever. After a time, Lucie grabbed my butt and clawed her nails, pulling me to her harder. I groaned and retaliated. Our gaping cxnts locked and we started grinding hard. Sexual electricity filled us as our hot cxnts confronted each other in a powerful grind, rubbing noisily, our groans were almost screams of pleasure and pain. Our pussies remained joined by thick strings of pussy juice. We pushed together again hard, our cxnt lips kissing and locking and sucking, the heat in our crotches flaring unbearably. We clawed and ground and kissed again and fucked, our eyes glassy of tears and lust. I was in the verge of a brutal orgasm, but I felt Lucie’s breath as hard as mine.

Suddenly, the French woman screamed: “No, no, whore, fuckkkk… cumming…”. Her body shook, her mouth bit my shoulder and I felt her cum filling my cxnt in a stream. I continued fucking her, but I couldn’t stand it more than a couple of minutes before my sexual core exploded and my cum mixed with her and soaked us as we collapsed on our backs and almost passed out. We were cumming and breathing hard and panting for about ten minutes.

I had won a round, but I knew it was a battle, not the war. Lucie was probably the best sex fighter I had ever met. We sat and she said: “You are good, Maura. You are almost as good as me. But this is only the beginning”. I smiled and said: “Of course, darling. That’s good. Otherwise it would be boring. But I am winning!”.

Suddenly, she slapped my face hard. I slapped her back and we grabbed each other in a bear hug and rolled on the rug, slapping each other, our bodies locked from noses to toes, tits and pussies, rubbing and grinding as we groaned in lustful bliss, the sexual tension of the fight making both drip juices from our pussies. Finally we stopped the slapping and kissed passionately, our mouths locked, our tongues twisted, scouring each other’s mouths, sucking and feasting on each other. Meanwhile our bodies were pressed millimeter to millimeter, rubbing, sweaty tits and bellies in a feast of sexual contact. We had our arms wrapped around our backs and, twisting my fingers in Lucie’s hair, I succeeded in rolling the French woman onto her back. She pushed back and, soon, we were rolling back and forth on the rug, our bodies crushed tightly, our powerful muscles straining, the room filling with our grunts and gasps as we struggled to overwhelm each other and take control of the sexual combat. After a long time, another dam broke into our sexual cores and hot cum exploded between our bodies, filling and mixing within our locked vaginal canals, squeezing out from between our pussy lips, soaking our thighs and bellies with hot liquids.

We looked at each other with eyes glassy of pure lust, passion and even hatred because none was able to clearly dominate the other. I had an advantage, yes, but I knew that was ephemeral, that Lucie and I had long time ahead of us and that our stamina would decide the winner.

Without speaking, we got in a lateral sixty nine. God, the smell of her bare cxnt was incredible. I buried my tongue as deep as I could in her open vagina and I felt her tongue invading mine. We sucked like if it wasn’t tomorrow, lapping, licking, drinking our juices. I felt two fingers of her in my star and I retaliated with my own fingers in hers. We grunted of pleasurable pain and it took us twenty or so minutes to have a fantastic orgasm. Our cxnts squirted which seemed liters on sticky juices, which we drank and swallowed, enjoying the strong tastes. But our tongues and fingers continued sucking and fucking, provoking, teasing, enjoying our smells and tastes, this time for almost forty minutes.

We laid on our backs, breathing hard, our faces sticky with cum and sweat, panting, looking sideways at the other with eyes full of admiration and lust.

But we were tired and hungry. We ordered dinner from room service and took a shower, more to alleviate the tension than to get cleaned. We knew we had a full night ahead.

Immediately after dinner, we served drinks and went to the bedroom. We got naked and looked at each other lustfully. We fell to the bed kissing and fingering, sucking our tits, licking the sweat which appeared soon and groaning like animals in heat. I reached to the side table and produced a sixteen inches double headed dildo. We sucked both sides playfully, wetting the fat ends. “I will tire you with this, Maura”. “I will make you ask me to stop, Lucie”. “Come on, whore, let’s fuck”. “Yes, cxnt, let’s” We introduced both ends in our pussies, slowly, looking at each other, until we had eight inches each inside our vaginas and our pussy lips were kissing. Then we started fucking like animals, slamming, controlling our grips on our side of the dildo, inserting and pulling, grunting with painful pleasure. “Fuck, fuck, bitch”, “You fucking slut, have this”. We were sweating more than ever, our bodies moving like fucking machines, our tits slamming. We spitted on each other faces and kissed and spitted more, looking at the other with hate, though we wanted it never to end. My cxnt was in heaven, with that beautiful woman fucking me and I fucking her, our womanly smells so exciting. At that moment, my only desire was to fuck with her all night and the next day and the following. It was long time I never felt such primal desire for another woman. I realized I was going to cum soon. She was little by little getting more of the dildo in my vagina, she was gaining the upper position and I wanted it. “Fuck me Lucie, yes… fuck meeeeeeeee”. I shrieked in pleasure as I came again and again, my back arching, my legs thrashing. I collapsed onto my back as one shuddering orgasm after another rippled through me body, as cum squirted and sprayed out of my aching pussy.

The French woman smiled widely, got on top, pushed her pulsing cxnt on mine and fucked me thoroughly and hard, penetrating my soaked pussy, her clit rubbing mine mercilessly, her body also shaking because finally she came and filled my hole with her juices like a stream. For many minutes we kissed, gushed and groaned, while our breaths crossed, our sweat dripped and our eyes closed in ecstasy. “OMFG, whore, almost nobody fucked me like this”, I said panting. “Well, I told you I was the best”, Lucie said. “Wait a minute, slut. I won one, you won one. Is this all you can do? You tired?”. I almost screamed.

Looking at my younger rival and friend, I could say she was shocked.
“You want more? After I fucked your brains off now?”. That has happened to me many times. Younger women think at my age I don’t have the stamina to maintain my lust for so long. “Sweetie, I fucked your brains off this afternoon, remember? This war ends either when one gives up or when one of us passes out”, and I added: “The night is long, and if necessary the whole week end”.

The next three hours we fucked like animals in heat. We lost count of our orgasms until we fell asleep side by side. We won another round each but most were simultaneous orgasms, where neither winners nor losers could be decided.

The next morning we started to come back to the world very late. Our bodies were sore, full of bruises, dirty of cum and sweat, even some pee. The room stank of sweat and sex. We could barely move for many minutes. Finally the fog in our eyes disappeared and we looked at each other with admiration…. And lust.

The weekend in fact was very, very long.

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
Re: Tigresse Lucie and Maura
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2014, 09:44:24 PM »
Maura,

WOW !!

Another truly amazing tale of animalistic lust between two determined, sexy and lusty women.

You are the true Amazon Goddess.

Our time approaches darling.

Be ready for me.

Toni.

Offline TigresseLucie

• God Member
  • Ready to devour you...
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2014, 09:41:10 AM »
Mmmm wonderful, amazing, epic and hot like hell... That is how are each one of our encounters, Maura... But this one was probably the best one.

Our bodies and brains seems to be built to sexfight each other again and again and it is still unsettled between us.

And who knows..? Maybe that hot story will give some ideas to others insatiable women who think they can handle a hawt fuckball like the one we made. And I am talking fr the two of us, if someone truly think they can match us, come here and we will see about it...

But for now, I am waiting for our next encounter, Maura...I still want to totally outfuck you...

Congrats again Maura, you are amazing.

Kisses

Lucie
Best fuckfighter around...

Offline Jane_fites

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2014, 04:46:58 PM »
Mmmmmmmmmm..... After a long and slow re-re-re-reading, I must suggest you two Spanish and French trollops  proceed carefully. I could feel the Earth quaking violently all the way around the world in the Pacific Northwest as you engaged your lusts. Be careful Maura and Luci, you may pose a greater threat than Global Warming.

Or perhaps YOU TWO are the CAUSE of Global Warming!

If so, I stand ready to douse the flames in both of you to save the planet.

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2014, 10:07:12 PM »
Jane,

I will take Maura.

Lucie is yours.

We will do more than douse the flames with them darling.

Toni

Offline TigresseLucie

• God Member
  • Ready to devour you...
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2014, 09:58:13 AM »
Jane, Toni,

Why don't you understand that these flames and lusts are too hot to handle for yours...?

If you come too close to the fire, you will burn yourself ladies... So be careful...

Lucie

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2014, 11:17:46 AM »
I fully agree with Lucie, Toni...
We are fire...
And we can burn you alive

Offline Boche

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2014, 11:53:18 AM »
Again a great story Maura, thank you very much :)

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2014, 01:55:31 PM »
Glad you like it Boche, thanks for your support and encouragement

Offline Jane_fites

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2014, 11:20:23 PM »
Such vivid imaginations Luci and Maura have... And as I've noted before: a marvelously told and invigorating account posted above.

However, Maura should well remember how thoroughly I splashed her embers last time... and exactly how I did it...

Toni and I hereby challenge the two of you... What say, bimbos?

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2014, 05:12:57 AM »
Jane, I doubt that Maura and Lucie have the "clits and tits" to accept your challenge on behalf of both of us.

Offline TigresseLucie

• God Member
  • Ready to devour you...
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2014, 07:45:00 AM »
Smiles.... Jane, you know that I never back down from any challenge...

Toni, you will learn that at your own depends... And believe me, I have "tits and clit" that you are not woman enough to match them...

So bitches.... Date and rules...?

Lucie

Offline Jane_fites

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2014, 07:38:51 PM »
As you well know Luci the schedules of four active engaged women like you, me, Toni and Maura can be difficult to anticipate singularly let alone as teams... However hon.... Anytime you and I meet online I am ready and eager to remind you of what pain and pleasure feel like... Too bad you didn't have time to engage last night...

:o

Offline TigresseLucie

• God Member
  • Ready to devour you...
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2014, 12:54:24 PM »
Ladies (or bitches...),

I am more than ready to show you how hot and wild can be an encounter with a true alpha woman...

Anytime you want it, Jane, Maura, Toni... I will gladly accept your challenge and give your best sexual experience of your life...

Lucie

Offline Trudy

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2014, 03:43:31 PM »
Maura, What a HOT story! I loved the way you and Lucie were so sexually brutal with each other. Just when one woman thinks she has out-done the other, she finds out it's not over and the fight lasts all weekend.... and at the end of the weekend, both women know there will be more meetings. It's just the start of a long fuckfight rivalry and friendship.
Jane, Lucie, Maura, Toni....... don't discount the mature blonde over here.
If you want to PM me, you better have some info in your profile. And having it all spelled correctly will help too. I HATE BLANK PROFILES! If you ask me about Trillian I’ll know you didn’t read my profile.