News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

looking for mj vs black cat serie

• 12 Replies

Offline r6

looking for mj vs black cat serie
« on: March 25, 2014, 03:07:17 PM »
hello all, I was looking for a story, very well written by a writer from here , which has the battle for the love of spiderman, between mary jane and black cat , had more than 10 chapters , but only found 9 comezaba a fight in his apartment and MJ was beaten and tossed and tried to get her husband and continued with twists and turns, until the last chapter that appeared mefhisto , I think chapter 10 , now I would like to read the next and maybe final
I even saw that there were several improvements , with the help of other writers , if someone has the last chapters or can be contacted by post or pm I would appreciate

is a great story that deserves to be seen by all , but it would also be great to finish it

greetings and thanks

abadon

pd if other writers have more of these rivals would also be good to read their versions , and read several are interesting and different perspectives that each author puts these characters, such as dominatrix , fighters , cheating , slave , catfight , sexfight , or more , it is an opinion but it's always good to see a finished story and then decide which was the more you liked that , I think I will understand what I mean

Offline boobytrap

• God Member
Re: looking for mj vs black cat serie
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2014, 10:15:37 PM »
i'm looking for the end pf that story too, but most of it i think is on fightfantasies.com

Offline tyneetina

• @ 5', 95 lbs, 34b .Oh no ....not agian.
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2014, 04:03:13 PM »
i don't know if this helps but  there are 7 stories from LiLguy here of this story line.I am a fan of his writings and huge super heroine beat down fan.Although MJ isn't a heroine she still gets a good beating. If you haven't already look through Lilguys stories see if you can find what your looking for . Here is the index   http://www.thevalkyrie.com/stories/lilguy/index.htm. Good luck!
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 04:07:32 PM by tyneetina »
Now you did it! i'm gonna have to beat your knuckles with my belly and face!

Offline r6

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2014, 05:30:46 AM »
thank for the date i see that pack of story and they great , i like the two version , win o loose mj or felicia

But , the other  pack of history , its i believe ,the autor is By CrimsonRash Revised by ForeShadow if some get more information \i thank a lot
salute

abadon

Offline Mafton

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2014, 01:53:54 AM »
I like those stories too.  I believe they are contained here:

http://stonecatfights.com/comic.html

Look for the RedHotRash stories at the end of the page

Offline r6

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2014, 09:54:12 PM »
great new ;D

very good news, glad you My Friday
You're a great writer, surely we create a another great chapter
you have created a story that years have passed and people remember it, it gives you a place among the great writers
see yourself as a comment, this war of wills rather than force and both have shown, would only be nice to see an see win by force and will, to the red exwife, could always give out  and she will returned for your love and rival, you should count too, something like more like a round more Rocky

just a idea
i wait for you

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2014, 08:57:38 AM »
I do love this story and I hope in another chapter.
Of course I'm always with a bad stronger girl  ;D ;D

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2014, 07:57:41 PM »
I think crimsonrash is the author in question
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline r6

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2014, 11:45:52 PM »
Yes the autor is back  ;D

if true, strong girl and evil usually wins, but this is a story of Spiderman, he has beaten stronger people, with courage and tenacity, so you see the wife do it too, and maybe the last fight, whether they are facing Peter in the same room, where we started as a closing of the circle, where the two give everything for them and for the love of spiderman, a story has a beginning must have an end also

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2014, 09:05:57 PM »
I think crimsonrash is the author in question
I forgot to mention he goes by redhotrash on fightfantasies
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline ForeShadow

• I seeee yooou...
    • Basement Book Shelf - BWL/BSF Cat/Sexfight FanFiction
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2014, 05:13:29 AM »
I don't want to step on CrimsonRash's toes here, but as I helped co-write and edit, as well as writing a few chapters myself, CHAPTER 3: LOVE IN AN ELEVATOR and CHAPTER 4:  WORKED OUT (with heavy edits by CrimsonRash), and CHAPTER 9 (I think...the numbering gets pretty complicated): POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT (aka the boring chapters, because I'm not great at writing fights, so instead I wrote backstory and psychological torment and humiliation) I will try and sort a few things out.

The BLACK CAT vs MARY JANE started as a great one-off story by CrimsonRash some years ago that I really loved...so much so, in fact, that I wrote a continuation based on his original, which then prompted him to contact me and we started to collaborate on expanding the series, which he did the lion's share of the work.  In all we collaborated on some 10 chapters, nine of which were completed, and most of which were released.  I can't actually recall if POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT has actually even been released because somewhere along the line we went back and revised the old chapters to create a "Perfect Version" of the series that would tie everything together more uniformly (at the times the originals were written they were not part of a series and the continuity was pretty loose...so we decided to go back and tighten things up and tried to role with changes in the actual Spider-man continuity, such as incorporating Mephisto, though we both agreed that BRAND NEW DAY was fucking stupid so we ignored the idiotic unmarrying).  I believe we got up to revising BLACK CAT vs INVISIBLE WOMAN when a combination of writers block and personal obligations put the brakes on things.

As it stands now; there are 9 completed chapters, and the 10th and final chapters is about 90% finished, but remains incomplete.

It remains my personal favorite catfight story of all time, and even though I wrote quite a bit of it myself, I still re-read it pretty regularly, and I'm glad that others have found enjoyment in it.  It really spoke to my love of female dominance, real physical and emotional stakes, rivalry, and superheroics...as well as huge tits.^_~  I have only ever read one other BC vs MJ catfight story that's come close by UnknownFan, but it does not have nearly the depth that we tried to put into this series.

Most of the chapters have been spread around the internet, but I don't know that the "Perfect Versions" have been published in their entirety online...four of those chapters are on RedhotRash's DeviantArt page, the rest are on our hard drives.

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2014, 02:29:39 PM »
I don't want to step on CrimsonRash's toes here, but as I helped co-write and edit, as well as writing a few chapters myself, CHAPTER 3: LOVE IN AN ELEVATOR and CHAPTER 4:  WORKED OUT (with heavy edits by CrimsonRash), and CHAPTER 9 (I think...the numbering gets pretty complicated): POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT (aka the boring chapters, because I'm not great at writing fights, so instead I wrote backstory and psychological torment and humiliation) I will try and sort a few things out.

The BLACK CAT vs MARY JANE started as a great one-off story by CrimsonRash some years ago that I really loved...so much so, in fact, that I wrote a continuation based on his original, which then prompted him to contact me and we started to collaborate on expanding the series, which he did the lion's share of the work.  In all we collaborated on some 10 chapters, nine of which were completed, and most of which were released.  I can't actually recall if POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT has actually even been released because somewhere along the line we went back and revised the old chapters to create a "Perfect Version" of the series that would tie everything together more uniformly (at the times the originals were written they were not part of a series and the continuity was pretty loose...so we decided to go back and tighten things up and tried to role with changes in the actual Spider-man continuity, such as incorporating Mephisto, though we both agreed that BRAND NEW DAY was fucking stupid so we ignored the idiotic unmarrying).  I believe we got up to revising BLACK CAT vs INVISIBLE WOMAN when a combination of writers block and personal obligations put the brakes on things.

As it stands now; there are 9 completed chapters, and the 10th and final chapters is about 90% finished, but remains incomplete.

It remains my personal favorite catfight story of all time, and even though I wrote quite a bit of it myself, I still re-read it pretty regularly, and I'm glad that others have found enjoyment in it.  It really spoke to my love of female dominance, real physical and emotional stakes, rivalry, and superheroics...as well as huge tits.^_~  I have only ever read one other BC vs MJ catfight story that's come close by UnknownFan, but it does not have nearly the depth that we tried to put into this series.

Most of the chapters have been spread around the internet, but I don't know that the "Perfect Versions" have been published in their entirety online...four of those chapters are on RedhotRash's DeviantArt page, the rest are on our hard drives.

I've read this serie in different places. I'm not sure I've read all chapters. I do love this female domination story. Why don't you post here the "perfect versions".

Offline r6

« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2014, 02:15:33 AM »
Thanks for the tip, it's true I read nine chapters, even after the first defeat of black cat, and then the rematch black cat, to member Mj, catwoman in gotham, staying as last chapter, to see that it would happen to meet again felicia vs mj alone without support from other parties like doctor octopus or catwoman .com truth twist with mefisto to equalize the forces was an ingenious device
I really liked the phrase Mj, and this is making me feel small
But in reading, and had a version of a good person and not another, or cheating
I was not a fan of crossover with DC, but it is up to the author, should just put the end of the story for their waiting fans years ago
I also believe that the new version that Crimsonrash was better developed motivations, had more a matter more evenly between the rivals and because they fought and how they were coming or felt and his relationship with spiderman, there if he believed that there was a bad and good plus two people wanting to have believed what merit
Also very good accounts of the fights, and better than previous versions since sharpening their pencils vain by authors
So you see it would be good to see on one hand the end of the original version and as you see see see another such shorter if we take the issue of Catwoman and see how close or even give two winners according to the versions
Also very good accounts of the fights, and better than previous versions since they are sharpening their pencils for authors
So you see it would be good to see on one hand the end of the original version and as you see see another such look shorter if we take the issue of Catwoman and see how close or even give two winners according to the version, are ideas but I algre do not I was the only one who really likes this fantastic story and again thank the authors who have given us this great story ;D