News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

PEACH PIT 2K14 SEXY 69 TOURNAMENT

• 80 Replies

Offline PeachPit

• God Member
Re: PEACH PIT 2K14 SEXY 69 TOURNAMENT
« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2014, 07:06:02 AM »
PEACH PIT SECOND ROUND ACTION

#19 - Kelly23 - Freecatfight Member

{alt}

vs

#46 - Wendy32GG - Freecatfight Member

{alt}

We fade up to another fake Maury Show intro that reads Peach Pit with Tommy Fratello standing in the studio seat wearing a turtleneck black shirt and pants as he speaks, "Our next contestant comes all the way from SMU University and at age 23 she thinks she is the most trash talking , college beating bimbo around, ladies and gentlemen here is Kelly23".

The video display showing Kelly 23 backstage wearing a green tank top and black spandex as we fade into that and Kelly explodes on camera, "My name is Kelly 23 and I'm one fine upstanding junior and I don't care what the other bitches in the back think I'm going to claim my prize".   The camera then follows her as she leans up against the locker room and speaks, " I will do whatever it takes to take care of my business even if it means deflating those saggy ass jumbo jets off of Wendy I'm going to pop that cxnt". We then get a close up pose shot of Kelly putting her arms on her side as her voice over resumes, "That bitch is going to feel my heat as I walk that fine line between fortune and fame and if she gets in my way then I guess i"m going to plant her".   The camera pans back as Kelly puts her fingers to her chest, "Everyone thinks that I am not ready to make a full run for the title but if I learned to take care of my ass away from school then I guess I can on the streets.  "

The camera then follows her as she walks out of the locker room holding both of her middle fingers up in the air as she appears in a long white cotton shirt, "it's the same shit, different scenario, but it's all good if you can dish it out".

We then cut to a live feed from the Peach Pit as Eve's ft Gwen Stefani's Let Me Blow Ya Mind is faded up on the jumbo tron https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt88GMJmVk0  and just as Eve and Gwen Stefani appear in the video wearing  leather jacket and name printed white leather jeans so does Kelly23 as ATV appears up from under the stage as she holds her arms around the waist of a sexy dressed up stage hand with black hair, sunglasses, black  vest, and jeans.   Kelly 23 is holding up her glass of beer in her hand and moving her head up and down to the beat.  The ATV stops near the entrance of Peach Cage Pit as Kelly exits the vehicle, hands the beer to the stage hand and gives the Musclebound performer on the bike a long wet kiss.   Kelly 23 then makes her way up the ramp and into the front stage as she twists her body up and down and pumps her hand in the air.  She even does a few sexy motions with her ass moving it from side to side before going to the far end of the corner and begins disrobing awaiting her opponent.

The lights fade up and sirens begin to blare as Miami Sound Machine's - Dr. Beat ring loud and proud https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZI4VROXeQrc "Emergency, Emergency, Paging Dr. Beat!".  A ambulance then arrives up from the under the stage as sexy female dancers in tight white bodysuits then open the back door and out appears Wendy32GG in the same red outfit as Gloria Estefan in the Dr. Beat video.  They then put her on a white gurney as Wendy32GG crosses her legs back and forth singing along to the sound along with performers as they carry her down the entrance ramp in the white gurney.  They then pick her up and push her up as Wendy32GG continues to move her body swaying from left and right to the beat and throws her hands up in the air.  Kelly23 has her hands on her hips yelling out, "Hey Mamacita better get used to that view now". 

The bell minutes and  a few minutes later Wendy32 disrobes and Kelly23 is still taunting her , "Hey you, did you hear what I say now, you deaf or something".  Wendy32 then flexes her arms back and forth and walks to the center.  Kelly 23 bounces on her feet switching from her left and to her right , "Come on baby gal , I got a special delivery for yo ass and it's coming at you hot".  Wendy32 grins and stiffs her with a hard left punch to the face, she then comes back with a right hook but Kelly blocks it.   Kelly then fires a left hook, right hook to the ribs, and follows up with a left cross down to her face that works Wendy back. 

Kelly 23 then springs with a sidekick to her gut which throws Wendy32 back.  Kelly23 bounces in place, "See I told you girl, you don't want this shit.  Why don't you come a little closer and I'll help re-size those big cannons you got anchored on your chest'.  Wendy 32 then falls back down to the ground and then arises back up smiling patting her belly  holding her arms up in the air,  Kelly 23 shaking her head in disbelief, "You a sick bitch gal, a sick bitch". 

Wendy32 snears and jumps in with a left front kick, block, and a right sidekick that is blocked.  She throws a right fist , Kelly blocks it.  Kelly then grabs her arm and twists it around, "You all show and no follow through".  Wendy 32 grins and moans in pain bending down.  Kelly reaches in with a front kick to the belly followed by another front kick to the belly.  She then sends a high kick putting Wendy square down on the floor.

Kelly 23 then does a bump and grind enjoying Wendy's downfall as she shouts, "There ain't no bitch going dis this beatmaster Queen".  Wendy32 squirms on the ground holding her head as Kelly 23 walks forward, "You enjoy that view now because i"m sending you right back to hospital land and maybe GLoria Estefan will sing yo unforgettable ass a lullaby". 

Wendy32 then performs some funky breakmaster spin and spins her way up as Kelly 23 holds her hands up in the air shouting, "Aww come on , tell me you people didn't see that shit".  Kelly then holds her hand out  saying, " Either you gone loco or you are just crazy to let me bum rush yo ass one more time.  Hey if you want it, I got some fo yo ass.  Come on baby, let's dance".

Wendy 32 then stretches out her arms as Kelly 23 bounces on her feet circling her .  Kelly then explodes with a left sidekick, right sidekick, both blocked by Wendy.  She then goes for a left sidekick, and a right front kick but Wendy 32 steps out of the way.  Wendy then fires a punch , Kelly grabs it, and then in a odd down right dumb fashion manages to attempt a  bear hug hold.  The crowd begins to jeer in mixed emotions about that move.   Kelly then squeezes with all her might, "Why don't fucking lay down stupid.........".  Then Kelly's grins turn into big screams and then gradually move into big screams as Wendy locks both of her hands around both sides of her throat and arch Kelly's head back.
Wendy lift's Kelly's head up in a desperate act of escapism as she cries out as she throws down a double chop down on her elbows which stops Kelly in place.   

Wendy 32 then fires a massive headbutt rocking Kelly back as she flies back still bent over.  Wendy then jumps and fires a standing front kick to her belly.  She then springs her left leg like a whip and cracks it across the young face of Kelly's as blood spits out of her as she drops down to her knees.  Wendy then grabs her head and places it between her legs as the crowd chants her name.  She then locks both of Kelly's arm's up , jumps and then plants her head down onto the cold unforgiving cave floor as Kelly's body bounces and convulses on impact. 

Wendy then jumps right back up as Miami Sound Machine's Dr. Beat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZI4VROXeQrc
as the white gurney emerges back up from the cage as it opens as she throws her arms up in the air and they carry her sideways and place her on the gurney.  As she lies down on her side, she points to the backstage locker room area and the sexy ring stagehands wheel her back .

BRACKET UPDATE: http://challonge.com/2k14Sexy69Tournament

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2014, 09:42:57 AM »
...thanks for adding more episodes ....  ;)

Offline PeachPit

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2014, 09:05:15 PM »
Your welcome, it's a pleasure.  I got so caught up in my daily schedule that I got sidetracked but more fights are on the way.

Offline PeachPit

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: July 22, 2014, 07:38:33 AM »
#6 - Grappling Brook -Freecatfight Member

{alt}

vs

#59 - BebaSexy - Freecatfight Member

{alt}

We open up to Grappling Brook's video of her in a runner's jacket and pants running through a downtown street with shops on the side.  Then we cut to her hands wrapped in gloves grabbing for free weights at a gym and we see Grappling Brook stacking weights on the bench press as her voice over  begins, "My bigger goal is to win the Peach Pit ".  She is then seen at a park wearing a short black sport bra and shorts running through the sunny park side as her voice over resumes, "Every morning I wake up and I will do A.M. cardio which is a 60 min run". Brook is then back at the gym in her pink shirt and black spandex shorts walking around as she talks over the video, "Which is either stepmill or doing a uphill climb".  We see her exercising on the treadmill holding free weights.  Then we cut to her doing overhead presses standing up in the gym.  She then sits on a bench performing free weight bench presses and goes back to running on the treadmill to inspirational music.  Brook is then exchanging the weight pins as she talks, "My dream is to become a Supreme Champion ".  She then starts performing resistance bench press exercise as her voice over resumes, "I am reaching that dream in competing in this year's 2K14 tournament". 

The camera then cuts to a head and shoulders short of her , " I will work hard to putting everything I can in strengthening my body to make that dream possible".    Brook is then performing leg presses on the machines back and forth.  She is then standing at a bench pull down pushing down on the weights as her voice over resumes, " I know I can, I know I will accomplish this".   The camera goes for a up close shot of her face grinning on the machines as she talks on her voice over, "I know it's going to be hard, it's going to be difficult'.   Brook is back on the bench doing free weight bench presses to standing up doing tricep curls.   We then cut to her leaving the gym wearing her blue short tank, black spandex shorts, to a shadow silhouette image of her walking at sunset up to the church image as the church bells sound as the screen fades to black.

The live shot of the Cage Pit begins to flash as NIN's - Deep  is faded up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEJOZITGpmI as Grappling Brook parachutes down the long story shot through the crowds down into the deep caverns of the lighted up stage and Cage Pit dressed up as Lara Croft Tomb Raider

She unhooks her parachutes and takes out her guns and begins twirling them around and points them to the stage hands who opens the door for her.  Brook then starts shooting her guns in the air and twirls her gun back into her holster and goes back into her corner.     She begins taking off her attire in preparation for her opponent.

As Brook's song is faded down , BebaSexy's song Baby by Ashanti is faded up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QThbui6twrI as a piano player comes up from under the stage and leaning on top of the the piano is BebaSexy in a sexy white wrap dress similar to Ashanti's in her video .  She leans back up curls her long sexy leg and puts a dollar bill in the tip jar and steps off.   BebaSexy then runs her hands up around her hair and begins mouting off the words to the song as she walks down the stage.  She then runs her hands up and down her chest and down her waistline.  Beba reaches the steps up to the cage pit and holds up her hands as the stagehands help up her up the steps as she steps on through as the steel doors are slammed shut.

Within a few minutes the fight commences, and both bare breasted beauties begin circling around each other.  Grappling Brook bounces up and down in place and lunges in with low and high sidekick which Beba Sexy blocks.  Brook moves in with a right punch, block and swings hard with a left hook which Beba ducks from.  Beba moves in for a sneak attack with  quick left, and right punches to the gut followed a right hook that smacks across Brook's face.   Brook then comes back up shaking her head and answers back firing a left hook rocking Beba back.  Then it becomes another quick exchange as Beba screams with a hard left backhand twirling Brook around. 

Both then compose themselves and hurry back to center as Brook shakes her head and reaches in with a left sidekick block, and Beba reaches in with an opposite sidekick that has no effect.  Beba tries again jumping and lunging with a sidekick to the face that pushes Brook back.  The blow stuns Brook as she takes another hard sidekick to the gut hard as she is pushed back.  Brook then gets up and roars with a right hook, blocked by Beba, who then sticks another right blow to her gut followed by a right hook to her face.  Brook then sinks down to her knees and takes a quick combo of left punches to the gut .  She then gets up and takes another hard right hook that rocks her back but she still manages to put her guard up. 

Beba then quickly fires a backhand which has Brook bobbing her head back.  She then spins around throwing another left back hand that takes Brook by surprise.  Beba then sees her opening as Brook's guard is lowered down and sticks her with left and right jabs to the face.  She then sees a dazed and confused Brook and then fires a succession of three tornado spin kicks cracking against Brook's face.   The strong brute then crashes down to her knees  as Beba then stands before her and sits down on her as Brook screams as she is on top of her  back.  Beba then places one of her hands on top of Brook's forehead and another under her chin and begins to twist and twist.  Brook begins to screams and wiggle her body violently until a loud snap is heard and Brook's head drops down to the cold cave floor.

Ashanti's - Baby is faded up again https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QThbui6twrI as Beba takes a step back from her fallen opponent and takes a few minutes to collect her breath.  She then raises one hand up in the air as the cage doors open and she walks down the steps.

Offline fasteddy44641

• God Member
« Reply #49 on: July 22, 2014, 08:34:39 AM »
Yay for updates!

Offline PeachPit

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2014, 08:08:14 AM »
PEACH PIT - SECOND ROUND

#27 - kickboxingtaylor - FreeCatfight Member

{alt}

vs

#38 - Missy.Wrestles - FreeCatfight Member

{alt}

We open to the Peach Pit (Maury Show Parody) graphic that opens up to Missy Wrestles giving a quick walk down the catwalk in her white tshirt and checkered skirt.  Then it cuts into a live taped interview with Tommy Fratello as he waves her over, "Hey, get over here honey, good to see you".  Missy leans over to hug him.  Tommy then leans over on his chair and says, "So Missy do you remember that day and you were walking across the street".  Missy smiles and replies, "Do I".  Tommy then smirks and points at her, "Oh I bet you do honey.  You were like "No I got to keep on walking" and I was like "WALK..WITH..ME"  this way to the grand ole opportunity of a lifetime and here you are with us today".  I am just curious how long have you been modeling".  Missy takes a few minutes and then replies, "Well...let me see.  I have been modeling since I was around 15 years old ".   Tommy responds, "Wow 15 so you have been modeling for a long time".  Missy quickly responds "Yeah". 

The show quickly goes to clips of Missy's Youtube blog, a blog full of fashion tips, fashion wears, and fashion opinions as Tommy's voice is heard over the video, "and you were discovered doing a Youtube video ".   Missy then talks over the video , "Yeah it's kind of funny how that started.  See what happened was somebody like you know says, "How tall are you".  and I was like , "5'11 " and he was like "So you know what you can be really big ".  I was like "in what". and he responded, "in modeling ".  I"m ok like "me modeling how can this possibly be".

The show then cuts back to the studio interview.  Tommy then asks another question, "So tell us why that was so odd for you why you should be a model and take pictures and be considered this physical specimen which is a interesting thing because growing up , you grew up with a lot of pain.  Tell us about that". 

Missy takes a deep breath and says, "Well umm...it was kind of rough growing up for the simple fact that I was the"

The show then cuts to a photo album of her as a baby to a five year old picture of her in a easter dress as she takes over the picture, " I grew up in the Bronx and I was like the only child , quite shy "

We then go back to the pre-recorded live interview as she talks, "out of a school of 600 African American and Hispanic Kids.  So it was almost like being singled out inside of an all black school. "  Tommy then fires back with another question, "Tell me what happened in the seventh grade". 

Missy then shakes her head and takes a deep breath, "Oh wow, well in the seventh grade , umm I used to like get antagonized a lot and there was this boy one day and what happened was he was calling me names and we got sent down to the detention room .  So in the detention room, he starts antagonizing me again calling me "slut, tramp, an easy lay" and all these things.  I wanted to ignore him because at that time I felt I had to mature faster than the normal child because if you did not mature fast enough who knows what could have ended up happening.  I could have ended up doing who knows what.  So I said to him , "you know whatever who cares" and he gets up and I get up .  He says something to me , he pushes me, and all of a sudden I felt like some hands reach around rubbing my rear.  Next thing you know I blacked out, was lying on the floor , pants pulled down, without any recollection of what happened"

Tommy then takes a deep whistle , shakes his head, and says while holding up his show cards, "So how do you go from there to being now strong, woman, model trying to be the Queen of the World and in demand.  She has done some amazing photo shoots and it's some of the best female modeling work that I have ever seen". 

Missy smiles and replies, "Thank you". 

Tommy then follows up on his question, "So as I said earlier how do you from being such a sexual abuse victim to ...doing this?

Missy then is quick on the fly to answer, "Well you know, let me put it this way...it's just like anybody , you can be black, you can be white, you can be fat , you can be skinny , if it's you , you know how to work around that area.  Let no one tell you different and you just be yourself.  No one can sit there and tell you , you know you're bad, different in this world .  If someone tells me that I have skinny anorexic body that's frail to break in this. . Well I'm going come back and tell them, "well that's just more for me to fly around gracefully and sting your a**"

Tommy then laughs and reaches out for a high five, "Yeah you got that spirit honey, you go get'em girl". 

The show then fades to black and fades up to a live camera shot of the Peach Pit.

A group of male and female models dressed like mental health patients appear in a dance trance optical illusion on stage to the tune of Committed by Santigold https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KEoViKjXO0  .   We then see a female figure with her hair wet down as she walks to the center.  The rest of the figures disappear and her image glows and glows until there is darkness.  Suddenly out of no where Missy  appears up from under the stage near the ring and begins walking up the ring steps and into the Cage Pit as she walks toward the opposite corner to begin disrobing.

When Missy's music fades down up comes Kickboxing Taylor's theme All The Small Things by Blink 182 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ht5RZpzPqw as the ground floors open to two rollerskating walls.   Taylor then comes out holding one hand up and the other holding her skateboard as she appears wearing her black hat to the side, white tanktop, khaki jeans, and a pair of Sketchers as she takes to the walls .  She performs a series of jumps and flips on both sides.  Then she skates down the ramp and does a little mini jump.  She flips up her skate and hands it to the stage hand where she makes her way up the steps and into her corner as she begins to disrobe in her prime moment of her life.

As the bell rings, Taylor screams and jumps to the front and left trying to throw her model opponent off.  Missy then leans in with a front kick, Taylor deflects it, she comes up with a right punch, blocked again by Taylor.   She then throws a right hook, Taylor ducks and reaches in with a right jab to her ribs that makes Missy walk back.  However, before she can moves back Taylor takes her by surprise with a hard right hook to the face  that sends Missy spinning and down to one knee.   Missy then gets up and throws an off balance, uncoordinated sidekick, which Taylor then dodges out of the way.   She  then goes for a wild left front windmill kick that sends her stumbling forward but yet Taylor somersaults and ducks under her attack .   Missy then jumps and leans in with a front kick, followed by a sidekick both blocked.   She then throws a right punch, Missy blocks it, and throws a right, left side hooks into her ribs followed by a hard open palm shot to her solar plexus that sends Missy bouncing back groaning in pain. 

Missy then stands their groaning holding her belly taking a deep breath .  Then Taylor sees her moment screams and charges jumping up on top of her taking her down to the floor.  She goes for a long succession of ground and pound to the face with hard left and right blows before finishing her off by snapping her neck.   Taylor's music comes back on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ht5RZpzPqw as she still remains on top of her looking at both of her hands grinning . 

Offline PeachPit

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: July 31, 2014, 08:43:36 AM »
PEACH PIT SECOND ROUND ACTION

#11 - KittyWoens - FreeCatfight Member

{alt}

vs

#54 - Q. Kelly - FreeCatfight Member

{alt}

A computer graphic  animated camera view that tilts down through the cheering upper decks all the way down to the caged pit as it enters inside.  Then faded up inside the  caged pit comes up the name Q. Kelly.

We then fade up into a dark studio where Q.Kelly is dressed in a red shirt with her arms at her sides as she says, "I am going to wipe the floor off of Miss Suzie Q Homemaker and there ain't anything anyone can do about it".

The camera then zooms up on her face as she goes into a voiceover, "I have knocked out other chicks all the time whenever it serves me".  

Q. Kelly is at her side with her arms crossed with her head hung down low as she speaks, "I don't see what the big deal about Kitty is because I am going to drop her ass within 10 minutes'.

The camera is then zoomed up on her as she stands to the side as her head is up  as she speaks, "Her role is in the kitchen and i'm going to see to it that she fries for this".

Then we see Q. Kelly sitting on a throne curling her legs saying, "I have plans on exactly what I plan to do with my share of the lion's take from expensive jewelry, high fashion, early retirement, and all the finest laughing at all the Schmoes who have to slave their ass off for a paycheck".

The camera cuts a sideshot of her as she says, "You know I look too good for this not to win ".

Q. Kelly's interview ends as she looks directly at the camera and says, "They say a cat has nine lives but in this arena, you only got one life to live".

The interview fades to black and fades up to a live feed of the Peach Cage Pit as technotronic flashes illuminate the stage to the tune of Stacey Q's - Two of Hearts https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfBdGT4dn4E as the locker room opens from what appears to be quite a commotion coming from behind there. A couple of guys come outside holding drinks as Q. Kelly comes out dressed as Stacey Q with her hair sprayed up caught in a braid as she comes outside into the stage area .  The music video shows cuts of Stacey and Q. Kelly being prepared in her locker room with makeup before fight time.  Q. Kelly walks out into the stage and blows out kisses to the crowd.   She then walks down and waves to the crowd . Kelly then does a little twist with her body throwing her fingers in the air as she walks downstage as the Cage doors opens and she steps right on in.

She then walks to her corner and takes off the braid that is holding her hair back and shakes her hair and throws her arms in the air as the crowd lightly reacts to her at all.

The song immediately switches gears to The Waitresses - I Know What Boys Like - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UX2afsTqFI as Kitty Woens appears out of the locker room taking a drag out of her cigarette .   She then walks down the stage from left to right copying the same movements of the lead singer of the Waitresses in the video as she lip-synchs the song from her mouth.   Kitty then puts out her cigarette as a stagehand offers her ashtray.    Kitty then performs a little tease with her arms up over her head swaying her hips left and right.   She then walks up the Cage Pit steps as the cage opens and she enters through and goes right to her corner as both ladies begin the process of disrobing.

When the bell rings and both ladies go to the center.  Q. Kelly puts up her fists smirking and motions for Kitty to come right at her.  Kelly then moves in with a right side kick followed by a left all of which blocked by Kitty.  However, Kelly scores a hard sidekick shot to her gut sending her back.  Q. Kelly then bounces in place as Kitty is bent over holding her side.  Q then walks over to her, "Ooh what's the matter Mommy is it time to lay down already?"  However, Kitty is just bluffing and bends up throwing a right back fist that works her back.   Kitty then fires a front left windmill kick cracking Q good against her chin.  Kelly's guard drops down as Kitty springs with a sidekick right to her face  followed by a left hook kick.

Kitty then screams and goes for a left windmill kick but Kelly blocks it and throws an open fisted palm strike to her chest.  Kitty screams in agony and walks back.  Q. Kelly lunges with a right front kick to her gut and Kitty lets out a loud groan .  She then springs for a wild front windmill kick but Kitty dodges out of the way appearing behind of Kelly.  Kelly then looks back and sees her quickly turning around.  Kitty then sneaks in a right hook letting out a loud groan from Kelly as she is worked back.  Kelly regroups and then jumps with a front left windmill kick across Kitty's face.
Kitty then twirls down on the ground on her belly holding her head.

Kitty then slowly gets up groaning and then taps the ground down hard angry.  Q Kelly then flexes her arms back and forth jumping in place saying, "Come on Grandma, I'm doing you a favor by sending you back to the Nursing Home in stitches".  Q. Kelly then leaps with a side kick, Kitty ducks, and sends a hard knee strike to her belly literally flipping Q. Kelly in circles as she lands down on her side.

Q. Kelly now limping as Kitty curls up her fists and says, "Who is the old bitch now huh".  Q. Kelly limps and throws a right fist, left fist, block, followed by a right hook that connects.  Kitty although rocked back  sends a hard right hook in return followed by a back fist connecting.  She then lets her have it with a left hook kick to the face followed by a sidekick in which Q. Kelly bounces back.  Kelly ends up losing her balance dropping her guard but manages to throw her fists back up.

When Kitty throws a right fist, and a left fist they both lock up in a tense struggle.  She then breaks it giving Kelly violent head blows to the head again and again.  This leaves Q. Kelly walking around back and forth in  stupor in which she takes a hard sidekick to the chest from Kitty.  The blow sends Kelly crashing down to the ground holding her ribs in tremendous pain groaning.    She then screams as she lifts herself up slowly despite the pain and pressure she is receiving.   Kelly then holds her right hand up and her left at her bruised rib and out of desperation throws a wild right hook.  Kitty ducks and sends a  sidekick to her belly followed by a left hook to the face.   The blow sends Kelly leaning up against her groaning as Kitty immediately picks her up upside as Kelly is kicking and screaming with her legs pointed up.  Kitty then plants her down in a violent piledriver sending Kelly's body convulsing violently like a dead fish.  

Kitty then leaps up in the air shouting a loud, "YEAHH...OVER THE HILL MY ASS" as The Waitresses - I know what boys like is faded back up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UX2afsTqFI

BRACKET UPDATE:

http://challonge.com/2k14Sexy69Tournament

Offline PeachPit

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2014, 07:41:22 PM »
#22 - Shanna2Rumble - FreeCatfight Member

{alt}

vs

#43- LisaBFights - FreeCatfight Member

{alt}

We fade up to the sound of cheering sound effects as a animated camera drops in on the tier upper decks of screaming fans as it descends down on the Peach Cage Pit as it goes inside the cage and a bright red 3-D text pops up to reveal the words, "FINAL FIGHT OF 2ND ROUND".

Then we fade up to a live feed of Peach Cage Pit as several cheerleaders in black attire are waving their pom-poms back and forth to the beat of Master P's - Make'em Say Uhh - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5ZvzIOO6aU as LisaBFights runs down the stage high fiving all the of the cheerleaders as she wears the black stocking cap, and white basketball, attire similar to Master P that reads on the back "Lisa B" .   She then walks up the steps to the Cage Pit as it opens and takes out a white towel waves it around and throws it into the lower level tier decks.   She then makes her way to the far corner and begins disrobing.

The song then fades into Missy Elliot's - Work It https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke1MoSkanS4 as out comes Shanna2Rumble dressed up as Missy Elliot in her headband and jacket as she bounces from left to right on the stage mouthing off the words to the song as the video appears on the double sided stage screens.  She is then accompanied by stagehands dressed as her posse wearing black hats, white t-shirt with graffiti design, black pants, and white sneakers.  They bump and grind with her as she continues her lip singing in the middle of the stage as she makes her way down the stage.  

She then moves her body to and fro in a little line dance with her street dancers as she does a back flip in the air.  They then turn to the side and do a little two step back and forth with their feet.  She then high fives them all and makes her way up the stage as she walks up the stage back and forth in a little dance.  Shanna makes her way into the cage pit and sways her body side to side to the  beat as her music slowly begins to  fade out and the bell rings.  She then makes begins disrobing as Lisa B stands at the center hips on her bare side.

When the bell begins Shanna waists no time and jumps on top of Lisa and wraps her legs around her throat and does a slow flip down to the ground in a fast but furious takedown. However, Lisa B kicks out of it. They both get up and lock up and Shanna follows through with a judo take down.   While holding onto her hands,  She throws a punch to Lisa B's face and then wraps both of her legs around Lisa B and wraps her arms around her throat locking on.  They start moving around in a circle  as Lisa B lightly taps the ground in hopes that a referee will stop the fight but there is no one present.  Suddenly the light tapes begin to emerge into loud panicking gagging  as Lisa begins running out of energy or any kind of strategy to get out as she is trapped.   Then suddenly her arms and legs go limp and her eyes close.  

Shanna 2 Rumble flips herself up to her feet and does a little hip hop 2 step clapping her songs as her song Missy Elliot's - Work It https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke1MoSkanS4 fades up.   She then holds her hands up to her head and sways her body back and forth as the Cage Door opens as she walks down the steps and back to the locker room.

Offline PeachPit

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: September 08, 2014, 05:20:23 AM »
A computer generated graphic of the Peach Pit Cage pit opens up and when it
does large lettering text fades up from underneath that reads, "The Field
of 32" with the roar of the crowd behind them.

It fades up to a camera shot that fades in on Vanida Wattana as the voice over
fades up

Voiceover: Hot on the pursuit to winning her first ever Peach Pit. 

The camera fafdes up on her ominous eyes

Voiceover: Peach Pit's own feared Athlete has one goal

Then we cut to footage of her warming up in the ring

Voiceover: To keep herself together.

We cut back to previous footage of her appearance in the Game of Death World
Series back to her eyes

Voieover: A gal who has captured the Game of Death World Series.

The footage goes to her standing up in her first ever Peach Pit World series
victory holding her one arm up

Voiceover: A gal who has went around the World's Top Fighters

Then we cut to her last Peach Pit Fight as Vanita flexes her muscles after her victoyr

Voiecover: A gal who is on  the road to becoming a Dynasty in this dangerous
sport.

The camera then cuts back to her eyes and then back to her walking the Peach

Pit ring

Voieceover: In the history of Peach Pit, the future for Vanida remains uncertain.

The pre-packaged intro goes into a graphic display of the Peach Pit Tournament

Voiceover: Which is why every remaining fight in this tournament is something
to see.

We go back from the graphic to a stare into her dark cavernous eye.

Voiceover: Tonight , Vanida Wattana fights in what could be her grand final
leap into the Sexy 16.

The camera follows Vanida in her robe from her back as she heads down to the
Peach Pit utilizing footage from her last fight.

Voiceover : And she plays it, against Bobby1.

We cut to footage of Bobby1 who throws her hand up in the air like Lita from WWE
and runs down to the stage.

Voiceover: An opponent, more daredevlish in her last fight.

Then we cut to footage of Bobby1 kneeing Dutch Queen repeatedly in the gut.

Voieover: Who could hardly avoid a date with the Thailand Terror. 

We see Bobby1 from her last fight rising from her fallen opponent throwing her hands up Lita style in the

air

Voiceover: And so a gal who will be facing the biggest fight of her life and maybe for the last time.

Tonight.  The Peach Pit Round of 32 Kicks off...Next!

We then cut to a old school WWF 90s attitude RAW is WAR  intro of sirens blazing as it pans down to fire blazing
of hell as pyrotechnics shoot out into the ring and various female warriors are running into the steel cage as they
spare off in a bloddy grudge fest in a a old abandonded ware house to the sound of Anthrax - Thorn In Your Eye.

Then we cut out of the Peach Pit intro to a live feed of the Peach Pit with pyrotechnics blazing as

Tommy Fratello is blazing on the mic.

Tommy: Welcome everyone to The Field of 32 and if you thought the first two rounds were something  you ain't seen
nothing yet. 

The camera pans to the ring to shots of all the screaming drunk out of control fans and business dressed man
all along sitting amongst the tier upper deck level floors looking down on the ring.

PEACH PIT - THE FIELD OF 32

#49 - AngryKitty - FreeCatfight Member

{alt}

vs

#17 - MariaOct - FreeCatfight Member

{alt}

The bell rings as everyone comes to order as the Field of 32 action is underway.

La Sexorcisto and The Chicken Blasto-rama by White Zombie  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAJ-sSj3AB8 is blasted to a fury of red and white trance light as Maria Oct stands at her sides with her blonde wet hair  and wearing her black MMA gloves .  She then pounds her black gloves together as the pyrotechnics explodes in a furty of red smoke .  Maria Oct then steps inside as the Peach Pit cage doors are open for her as she steps inside.  She then does a flip forward to the center and explodes in a fury of sidekicks in a circle and extends her foot out in a sidekick pose as the crowd cheers as she takes off her black cut off bra and walks to the center and undoes her black spandex pants.  MariaOct then takes off her MMA gloves.

Sable's WWF's theme reverberates https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiRftpsZ5CE throughout the arena as Angry Kitty walks out of the locker room onto the ramp air throwing both of her fingers behind her head in a horny she devil manner in her sexy

{alt}

Both come to the center  as the cage door closes and the bell rings as both put up their guards .   AngryKitty motions for the big lug MariaOct to throw her best.  MariaOct throws a front kick, AngryKitty blocks it,  and sidesteps.  MariaOCtjumps forward, and Angry Kitty steps back as Maria tries to finesse her.  AngryKitty throws a right hook, MariaOct blocks it, but she follows up with a sidekick to her side, Angry Kitty blocks it.  MariaOct not letting up sends a sidekick up to the face and AngryKitty throws up her elbow blocking it and grinning with pain.  Maria Oct then goes for a windmill kick but Angry Kitty ducks out of the way and flips back up and smiles at Maria.

MariaOct goes for a jump kick but Angry Kitty is there to block it.   Angry Kitty then stands bouncing with her guard up saying, "Man either you are too slow or just too dumb.  I don't know what the problem is but your strength means shit to me". That comment angers Maria to no end that she lunges in with a sidekick, Angry Kitty blocks it , and reaches up for a open palm strike to her ears to mobilize the strong Amazonian fighter.  AngryKitty then spins with a sidekick that literally takes Maria Oct right up off her feet and down to the cave floor. 

Maria Oct lands face first on the cold unforgiving cave floor and holds her sides .  She is rocking back and forth holding her sides as Angry Kitty walks around her and leans into her, "What's the matter sweetheart, having some trouble breathing?".

She then jumps on top of Maria Oct pinning her to the ground and opens it wide open for some heavy ground and pound action.  However, Maria Oct ends up sinking her meathooks into Angry Kitty's throat and thrusts her right off of her as Angry Kitty lands down facing her on the floor holding her back. 

Angry Kitty then goes in for a charge for another ground and pound but Maria Oct is there to land a open palm strike to her face.  The blow rocks her back momentarily but Maria Oct sends her strong legs into the gut of Angry Kitty which has her doing an out of control backflip which sends her face first down into the cold cave floor.

Maria OCt then flips up guard up looking down on her injured opponent who is now on her knees holding her chest groaning in pain. Maria Oct shakes her head, spits at Angry Kitty, and waits for her as she  staggeringly stand up to her feet.  So now Angry Kitty getting up to her feet like a drunken sailor with her arms flying at her side  as she bobs her head up and down and looks in the direction of Maria OCt as she coughs up blood and spits and replies in her hoarse voice, "GO ....TO HELL!"   She then finishees the job sending a high front kick cracking the chin of AngryKitty who spits out blood and flies backward on her back as her legs fly up on the air from impact and come crashing down on the cold floor as her body jiggles and convulses.

Maria Oct checks her opponent and moves from left to right to make sure she is out but when she finds out she is no longer getting up she raises her hands up in victory as La Sexorcisto and The Chicken Blasto-rama by White Zombie  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAJ-sSj3AB8  plays on. 

Sgt. Cross then phones down from the luxury booth looking down as Tommy picks up her phone and replies, "You couldn't have called it better.Even if she advances, we got the beast from the East right where we want her...a well played hand".

Tommy then politely responds on his end of the phone, "I knew you would see it my way and wait.  There is more to come.  If you think Vanida is getting off easy we got her boxed in good".  He then hands up the phone and returns to his broadcast.

Tommy is now at the broadcast booth as he talks, "We certainly have kicked things off with a serious volatile situation.  We have no telling as to how Vanida Wattana will not retaliate in her fight tonight. Also on tonight's program, Queen Wendy is here , new night, new opponent here for the Queen and I can tell you the Queen will have a lot of cleaning up to do in her kingdom as she goes up against Amanda2Cyber. Plus ChrissyTheBody, that hard body Momma is in the house did I mention that.  But coming up next, the Queen, Queen Wendy is set out to expand her kingdom, expand her horizons of capturing that gold.  Stay Tuned.

The bell rings kicking off a brand new fight of Peach Pit Field of 32 action

#8 - QueenWendy - FreeCatfight Member

{alt}

vs

#40- Amanda2Cyber - FreeCatfightMember

{alt}

Then the stage goes into a flashing trance as two fists begin to form near the main entrance and then two middle fingers extend up as Light Up The Sky by Thousand Foot Krutch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeTB8mLzp3o as Amanda2Cyber appears in a black hoodie sweater as her bare legs are seen as she holds her holed gloves in two middle fingers up in the air  and does a De-Generation X suck it X as the pytrotechnics explode in a white x-crossed patterns of fireworks as the main stage blasts in flames for the final explosion.   Amanda2Cyber whips her hair out of her hoodie as her blonde hair is bleeched in patterns of blonde and black streaks as she walks up holding one hand in the air banging her hair to the music.  She then walks through the cage doors as it is opened .  Amanda2Cyber then throws both of her legs up as they catch both corners of the cage as she hoists herself up as she throws both hands up in the air and then does a back flip down to the floor .

Then the stage flickers in a trance like mode as yellow strobe as gold confetti is being poured down as Sylvia's "Good To Be The Queen" is played http://youtu.be/JeHpZZElZoc?t=3s as another group of burly men in gold pants is hauling up as Queen is fashioned in elegance as Sheri Martel had in Wrestlemania 7

{alt}

When the bell rings and both fighters collide,  Amanda reaches in for a right hook, Wendy blocks it , and throws a right hook to her face.  She follows up with a right hook to Amanda's ribs to soften her up and then Wendy cooks with a right tornado spin kick cracking Amanda across the face as she ends up on her knees walking with her hands to try to get her bearings back in order.

Queen Wendy lights up the crowd holding her arms up in front of a electric crowd.  Amanda charges into her aggressively with a right hook, Wendy catches it, twists her arms but Amanda frees herself with a left hook to the face.  Amanda then does a tornado spin kick of her own answering back .  The blow only rocks Wendy to the side who is able to get back in place but Amanda still thinks she is has got momentum and charges in with a sidekick.  Wendy grabs her leg, throws a right hook to her face, and then throws a low blow right between her legs.  Amanda falls flat down to the ground with her legs flying up in the air.  Amanda sees her coming forward and manages to trip Wendy with her legs and goes for an ankle twist as Amanda has her legs wrapped around Wendy's and is managing to twist them.   

However, Wendy manages to muster all of her strength and sends her leg down onto the hold breaking it.  They both manage to take a quick breather as they both get back to their feet.  Wendy softens her leg up with a low blow to her shins .  Amanda fires back a hard right hook to her face  but Wendy answers back with a hard back hand that sends her walking back.  Amanda then holding her chest, groaning, leans up and throws a right hook,  Wendy blocks it and throws a strong open fist strike rocking her up against the cage.  Amanda then places both of her arms onto Wendy's shoulders and presses down groaning and attemps to go for a judo throw down which ends up in a successful take down hard on her back.  She then while holding her sides and chest believes she has set herself up perfectly for a ground and pound advantage.  However, Wendy is there to sink a open palm strike to Amanda's ribs and sends another one below her ribs knocking her down on her back. 

Wendy then flips herself back up to her feet while Amanda then staggers up slowly with her head hung down flow holding her head .  Wendy then rotates her body and connects with a side kick into her chest which is followed by a hard right hook to the face.  She then attempts to chop down her opponent with a right windmill kick that comes crashing down on Amanda's back.  Then she spots Amanda crawling slowly like a slug holding her side she inches with a hard knee stop causing instantaneous cranial damage to the skull as she renders her opponent lifeless. 

She then throws her hands up yelling and screaming proud chants of herself as her music Sylvia's "Good To Be The Queen" is played http://youtu.be/JeHpZZElZoc?t=3s  is played.

Offline fasteddy44641

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: September 09, 2014, 09:16:54 PM »
Put more detail on the endings like last year plz! Super excited you're finally writing again! I check everyday for peachpit lol.

Offline PeachPit

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2014, 08:20:38 PM »
PEACH PIT 2K14 - FIELD OF 32

#1 - Vanida Wattana - Thailand

{alt}

vs

#33 - bobby1- FreeCatfight Member

{alt}

Lita's WWE Theme - Love, Fury, Passion, Energy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT0P20DIFbM as Bobby1 then rises throwing her hands up in the air as she walks down the aisle turning her body from left to right waving to the audience high up in the air.   She enters the cage and twirls around in the cage jumping up and down.  Bobby1 then bends to her knees and throws her hands up in the air for approval as the crowd cheers. She then rises to her feet and throws her hands in the air pacing around the cage. She then does a little jig as she slowly takes off her Lita like t-shirt and army jeans.   She then holds her hands up above her head as she does a sexy like jig walking backwards in her nude frame to the far end of the cage pit. 

The stage lights then go out and the blaze of sirens is heard as Vanida's theme changes from the Bane Chant to Ivan Drago's Theme https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TB441Wp3zY as the dark sillouhette image of a thai fighter wearing a orange robe and turban as she looks from left to right as the stage lights shine down on her.  The stage lights follow her as she marches down the stage being followed by her trainers.  Vanida then walks up the stage and enters through as she walks up to Bobby1 and throws her fist back and forth  warming up.    She bounces up and down as she walks back toward the front door as it closes and the stage lights come back up to illuminate the cage.

The bell rings as they both come to the center .  Vanida takes a bow and then takes a quick front kick to the face by Bobby1 .  The thai fighter then lifts her head back up and shakes her head as Bobby1 jumps up and down with her hands up shouting, "Come on robochick, let's see if you can dance".  Vanida still bent over holding her head takes another hard right hook by Bobby1 .  Wattana then circles around trying to evade her opponent as she tries to get her bearings back as she lifts her head back up throwing up her fists.   Bobby1 then charges after her throwing another right hook, Vanida ducks , and  throws a hook to her right ribs following up with a left hook right across her face.    The hard blows stun Bobby1  in place as she takes a hard left hook to her face.    Vanida then throws a left sidekick across the chin of Bobby1 followed by a right combo.    Bobby1 then spins around but manages to wipe the blood from the side of her mouth shouting, "is that ALL YOU GOT IT FUCKER!............COME ON! MORE....I DARE YOU!".   She then charges at Vanida very off balanced and Vanida is there to grab her arm and flip her down to the floor.  Vanida then looks down at her and gestures for her to stand up.   She then waits as Bobby1 moans and groans holding her sore back as she holds her guard up at mid waist and throws a weak front kick which is blocked by Vanida.

Vanida answers back with a right hook to the face and goes into a tornado spin kick right across the face not once but twice.  Bobby1 is spinning in a daze in a world of hurt and out of possibilities now.  She then is greeted by a third tornado spin kick to the face  followed by a jump sidekick hard to her gut.   The blow then sends Bobby1 down to her knees with her body rocking back and forth moaning with her arms down at her side.  Vanida then walks to her and grabs her head and delivers fatal four knee strike blows to her face .  She then finishes her off with a front kick upside her chin as she drops to her belly unresponsive. 

Ivan Drago's Theme kicks up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TB441Wp3zY as Vanida then walks up to the center and holds her hand up in the air.  She then goes and walks forward to examine her handiwork as several ring technicians come up to her and remind her that another match is scheduled and she needs to leave.  They try to kindly escort her but then a shoving match occurs between her and the technicians.  Shoving is later followed by Vanida then throwing them up against the cage one after the other .  Then a another wave of ring technicians come up from behind her to restrain her as she is escorted back to the locker room. 

Offline PeachPit

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2014, 11:08:36 PM »
#9 - ChrissyTheBody  - FreeCatfightMember

vs

#24 - DonnaK- FreeCatfightMember

{alt}

The arena brings to rain in golden sparks as pyrotechnics begin to flare a big mist of golden fireworks that shoot off as Madonna's - Whose that Girl - http://youtu.be/LRdnlBCkeI8?t=3s  as Donna K appears in a Madonna concert attire

{alt}

Donna K then twirls her body around holding her hands up.  She then walks forward to the stage holding one leg up and extending it upward.  She then twirls her body down the stage and then shuffles her feet up and down the stage.   Donna K then moves to the left and then to the right swaying her hips licking her lips as she then makes her way up the stage steps.  She then holds her hips as she sways from left to right as she enters in the cage .   Donna then turns her body around and sways from left to right and then backs up toward the far end of the cage and leans up against it. 

The American Flag begins to display in a pyrotechnic displays as Miley Cyrus's "Party In The USA" is being faded up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGyjg3I7aK8 as Chrissy Smith appears wearing a white cap and holds her hands crossed and throws them in the air wearing white boxing tape.  She then goes into a worm dance down the stage and then goes into a front somersault and does a muscle pose.  Chrissy then walks through the ropes and grabs her cap and throws it to the side.  She then whips her hair in the air , and begins taking the top of her white tank top and then slips down the red trunks

The bell begins as Chrissy then throws a right side kick and follows up with a right spin kick as Donna ducks .  However,  after Donna ducks she leaves herself wide open for a sidekick followed up a hard right hook at the hands of Chrissy.  The blow then rocks Donna back as she shakes her head.  Chrissy then stands in place guard up as Donna K charges right after and receives a hard fist right to her chest which sends Donna K flying back as she lands hard on the ground.   She then dances on her feet shuffling them back and forth as Chrissy cries holding her chest as she slowly crawls her way back up to her feet.   They then meet back in the center circling around with their guards up.

Donna K then goes for a quick left side kick but Chrissy already has her number twirling around and matching her kick with a hard sidekick thud to her chest.  Chrissy then throws another side kick and Donna ducks .  She then follows up with a sidekick that smacks Chrissy in the belly who clenches her abs groaning and absorbing the blow.   Donna then throws a tornado spin kick which sends Chrissy flying in the air as she lands down on her chest as she arches up on her knees holding her head.  She then walks around throwing her hands up in the air cheering, " THATS IT, THATS IT! SHE AIN'T GOT THE BODY, SHE AIN'T GOT THE HEART........I DO........I DO" .  Donna then turns around focusing her attention on Chrissy who is now on the ground rolling around holding her chest from side to side as she shouts, "I already took down one friend because she crossed the line.  Your's will not mean anything to me".  Chrissy then immediately goes up to her feet groaning holding her chest taking a deep breath trying to hold back in the pain. 

However, Chrissy then bounces up and down in place and regains her composure with her guard up as she meets her opponent back in the center.  She then does a quick feint and Donna K falls for it as she throws a spin kick as Chrissy steps back.  Donna K finishes it up following up with another one as Chrissy ducks .   However, another spin kick catches Donna back on the floor on her back.   Chrissy is then on her back holding it as she holds her face as Donna K stomps on the ground shouting, "You can't do it can't you.......because you ain't got what it takes anymore".  Chrissy then slowly works her way back up to her feet and places her guard up again.  Donna then shakes her head laughing, "Still having problem lying down....well let me help you".  She throws a left hook, Chrissy blocks it, and throws a right hook to her face, followed by a right elbow to her face, and then sends a double forearm smash knocking her to the ground.   Then Chrissy uses her upper body strength and picks her up up by her waist and then throws Donna backward .   Donna then lands flat on her face .   She then slowly gets up to her feet holding her face and then bends up to throw her guard up as Chrissy is shuffling on her feet back and forth.

Chrissy then leands in with a left and right hook both blocked but Donna K goes up with another spin kick cracking Chrissy against the chin  as she lands on her back with one leg curled and the other extended holding her face.  Donna K then circles around her, "Come on Wonder Woman, get up , GET UP! All that strength you got ain't worth shit".  Donna K then circles around looking up at the crowd shouting, "She's finished now, I got her, I got her".   Chrissy then circles to get up with her fist up .  Donna then charges into her , leaps, and wraps her legs around Chrissy's head and takes her down in a gigantic leg scissors squeeze.   Chrissy then moves about gagging holding Donna K's leg twisting from left to right .  Donna holds on and manages to squeeze with all of her might as Donna's gagging becomes more hoarse as she tries to dig her nails into Donna's thighs for desperation.  Perspiration falls into heavy beads down Donna K's face as she squeezes harder, her face begins to turn red as she suddenly hears a big crack and the fit Chrissy goes down. 

The crowd cheers as Donna K has her own Party In The USA delivering a shocking blow and a heartfelt upset that sends shockwaves amongst the crowds  and the tournament as Madonna's - Whose That Girl  http://youtu.be/LRdnlBCkeI8?t=3s is played and they are now beginning to wonder who she is and what she is made of as she enjoys the elite of the elite in The Sexy 16.

Offline PeachPit

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: September 15, 2014, 04:58:24 AM »
PEACH PIT 2K14 - FIELD OF 32

#13 - Cattinbrenda - FreeCatightMember

vs

#45 - Lauren_Hall - FreeCatfight Member

{alt}

The front entrance of the stage begins to become shrouded in red mist as the light show depics a red heart with an arrow being thrown next to it as NE-YO's Miss Independent is faded up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jAOBum_Kfk as Cattinbrenda appears in a very sexy red Teddy

as she crosses down the stage sexy curling one leg over lapping the other as she takes her time walking down the steps to go down the steps.  She then twirls around in circles with her hands on top of her heads and grinding her hips.   Cattinbrenda makes her way up the steps and rubs her hand across the cheeks of the ring attendants as she heads in.  She then  turns around  with her back facing the crowd and covers her chest as she undoes one top and then the other.  Cattinbrenda then turns to the front and lets her top fall down and shakes her tits  from side to side.  She then gets on her knees and while she is on her knees she grabs her hands to her red panty bottom and begins pulling them .  Cattinbrenda then rolls on her back and thrusts her legs up in the air as her panties are on the top of her feet as she forces them off of her.  She then moves her legs in the air from side to side and then plants them down and does a couple of pussy thrusts as she springs back up to the mat holding her hand in the air as the crowd cheers much louder for this strip tease.

Cattinbrenda reaches for the microphone  that ascends down from the Cage Pit and grabs it and shouts, "LAUREN HALL! ....let me make one thing perfectly clear.  What you did in your last match, does not even come close in my league dear.  LAUREN HALL....you want some of The Cat , you want some respect in this tournament, well then I got news for you honey I RESPECT ABSOLUTELY NOBODY!  Now you think everyone should steer clear of you , well first off I'm about as excited darling as tits on a sparrow to ride your ass out of here.   I've beaten the best so far as to what this tourney has to offer  so there is only really one thing left and that's standing between you and my ticket to the big dance.  SO COME ON OUT.........SO I CAN DIG YOU UP A NEW ASSHOLE! "

A series of spotlights flash around as the arena goes through another trance like motion as Def Leopard's - Pour Some Sugar On Me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaG8faaFUMM is played as streaks of gold sparks fall down onto the stage as Lauren Hall walks through wearing her pink cut off top, black skirts, hose, and black boots as she holds a bottle of tequila , chugs it down, holds it in her mouth, lights up a match, and blows it on burst into a big ball of flame as it catches onto a barb wire of letters  that light up and sparkle to reveal Lauren . She then holds up the tequila and does a little jig with her hips as she walks down the stage.  She then holds up her leg and stretches it up .  She then does the splits, and then brings her legs up together as she gets down on her knees .  Lauren then raises the tequila and pours it down her mouth and then holds some of it and takes a Bic lighter and lights it up doing a couple of puffs of flame blowing out of her mouth.  She then pours the rest down her chest as she jumps back up to her feet and then climbs up the steps through the cage door where a flammable track is set up for her.  She then runs around and pours the rest around the track.  Lauren then takes off her tequila soaked shirt , puts her lighter under it as it immediately engulfs in flames, as she drops it as the whole track lights up all around her, as she stands with her hands at her sides. 

The bell begins as Lauren Hall looking determined throws her hands up shouting, "You want me.......I"M RIGHT HERE BABY GIRL".  They both circle around each other.  She reaches in for a front kick and Brenda blocks it and follows with a high kick again deflected.  Lauren reaches in for another left sidekick and blocked.  Cattinbrenda spins around with a wild back hand that catches Lauren across her face as she twirls around and moans.  Lauren then log rolls onto the ground .  Cattinbrenda looks down on here, "Come on baby,   I am about to get ready to pour some whoopass on you".  Lauren then springs back up and charges into Brenda where she is awaiting with a sidekick to her chest.   She groans as she bumps into stone cave wall holding her belly . 

Brenda then holds her hands up in the air smiling nodding her head shouting to the crowd, " She's so easy .  How many fricking times is a fighter going to fall for that shit".  Lauren then holds her chest and pounds on the cave wall looking at Brenda.   Brenda then glances back at her and gestures to her, "Hey gullible one,  I got more tricks to show your ass so step on over". 

Lauren then screams in anger shouting, "FUCKING LITTLE TWAT" and charges again at her and Brenda twists her body into sidekick again into her chest.  She then grabs her head and brings it down sending knee strike after knee strike into her belly and into her face a few times over.  Brenda then flips her down to the cave floor and while holding her arm .  She then brings her up by the arm and flips Lauren down to the cold cave floor again in a attempted to soften up her back bones.  Brenda then paces around  as Lauren screams rolling onto her side and curls up on her knees favoring her back crying out grinning her teeth.   Lauren then wobbles her way up to her feet as Brenda shakes her head laughing nodding her head, "Come on bitch......FETCH THIS".  She throws a front punch, Lauren blocks it and attempts to go into a shoulder nerve hold as Brenda stops in place holding her head groaning.  Then she transitions into the nerve pinch hold into a choke hold as Lauren shouts, "NOT SO COCKY HUH are WE? What was that ? " .  Lauren listens to Brenda choking and gagging and says, "YOUR ALL QUIET ALL OF A SUDDEN..........well don't worry....I"LL TAKE CARE OF THAT".   

However, Brenda has some dirty tricks of her own as she reaches down with her free left hand and reaches between Lauren Hall's trim pussy line hairs and pulls.  Lauren immediately releases the hold as a shockwave of pain sinks down to her pussy.  Brenda walks her around and around pinching and squeezing at her pussy as Lauren cries out.  She then lays down the final blows with a couple of right elbow blows to her , a couple of knee strikes to her belly , uppercut to her chin, and a jumping front kick to the chin, as a wave of blood gushes out the mouth of Lauren.  Lauren then drops down to the floor on her back spread out cold.   Brenda then motions toward her but when she releases she is out she holds out her hands as NE-YO'S Miss Independent is played https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jAOBum_Kfk .  She then smiles and wipes her sweaty hair back , and holds her one arm high, as she holds her sides and turns to Lauren dead on the ground and giggles shaking her head as she exits the cage pit and gives her the double bird.

Offline PeachPit

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: September 16, 2014, 07:05:24 AM »
PEACH PIT 2K14: FIELD OF 32

#68 - Holly Stewart - Teacher

{alt}

vs

#36 - NFASLFIGHT - FreeCatfight Member

{alt}

The TV cuts back from break to reveal a establishing shot of the arena looking down on the cage pit as the Peach Pit logo featuring two naked females with their guards locked up in the cage as it flashes up on the screen with Tommy Fratello back on the microphone.

Tommy Fratello: Welcome back to the War Zone,  brought to you this week by Footaction, "for every action, there is a deadly reaction" and by CATS makers of the finest nude female figures of this year's 2k14 tournament sold in nationwide sex stores sold separately. 

The camera then cuts back to a previously shown footage of the last fight featuring Cattinbrenda and Lauren Hall. 

Tommy Fratello: We take you back to just moments ago , after Cattinbrenda insulted Lauren Hall .  Lauren Hall did everything and anything that she could to put up a fight but then again her anger and her clumsiness got her ass taken down. 

The program then switches to ringside with the camera looking at Tommy

Tommy Fratello: Our last match from this wave of the Field of 32 features two exceptional athletes.  One of which a teacher Holly Stewart who basically had to play her way into earning her keep in this tournament has fought tooth and nail and is one step closer from joining the elite ranks of the Sexy 16.  A possible Cinderella scenario brewing for the young and budding Sherman Oaks Elementary School teacher based out of Sherman Oaks, CA.  Her opponent however who has no name she cares to mention is out to pack a punch of power .  Can Holly stand up to her bad ass reign of terror and prove her tittle run is no fluke or die in flames?   As I hear the sound of the bell ring you will get your answer.........RIGHT NOW!

The arena then erupts in thunderstorm sound effects mixed with Rage Against The Machine's - Bulls on Parade https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=my6bfA14vMQ  to a trance like effect as cloud effects begin to swirl in a tornado like motion as we can hear the sound of hydraulics as a fighter is coming up from under the stage.  Then we see a burst of pyrotechnics explode infused with lightning sound effects as NFASLFIGHT appears in her silver attire as she walks stout, proud, and without emotion walking across the stage.  She enters inside the cage , grabs a pocked knife off the side of a ring attendant and walks in and uses it to cut her top bra and panty .  NFASLFIGHT hands it back to the ring attendant and is seeing making her tits bounce as she goes to the center as she appears to be quite the physical specimen. 

Suddenly Savage Garden's  - I Want You   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvWbe4ydXlQ  is faded up as a smoke of mist foams up from the stage and stepping out is Holly Stewart in a most seductive teacher's uniform ever

as she appears with her hair wet back tapping her sharp pointer stick against her hand as she walks slowly wearing glasses as she steps inside of the cage pit .    Holly Stewart the points her teacher stick at NFASLFIGHT as she is now inside the cage pit.   She then licks the top of her stick looking with her red pouty lips and then breaks the teacher stick against her knees.  Holly Stewart then tosses her glasses aside and then scrunches her shoulders and lets the tops of her seductive dress come falling down to the floor . 

Both fighters then clench their fists as the bell sounds and both make their way to the center.  NFASLFIGHT wastes no breath and comes at Holly with a fury of left, and right hooks to the face all of which are blocked by her opponent.  After throwing a few punches, Holly reaches in with a couple of backhanded strikes to the face.   The blow sends NFASLFIGHT rocking back holding her face against the cage.   She then shakes off the blow and resumes back in the center as Holly is bouncing up and down on her bare legs with her fists back up.

When they return back to the center, NFASLFIGHT throws a front kick, blocked, followed by a left and right hook , which is another combo that Holly blocks away .   Holly then turns around to land a backfist but is batted away by NFASLFIGHT.   She then goes into another barrage of fast left, and right front blows which Holly does away with quick short blocks.  However, NFASLFIGHT sneaks in with a lower right blow  , followed by a right hook against the sweet Innocent face of Holly Stewart.  The blow rocks Holly back and NFASLFIGHT reaches in with a foward left punch,  which is blocked, and Holly reaches in with another backfist across the face.   

Now NFASLFIGHT is seeing stars temporarily as Holly grabs her by the hair and turns her around and sends a front right punch to the face .  She then bends down holding her face as Holly is bouncing on her knees with her fists up.  NFASLFIGHT looks up holding and rubbing her chin grinning at Holly as they both pace around in a circle in the center.   She then reaches in with a backfist, blocked by Holly, who follows up with a left hook which NFASLFIGHT ducks under from.  However, the duck leaves NFASLFIGHT wide open and vulnerable as she takes a front left kick shot to the face , followed by a right side kick to the forehead, and finished the combo with a left side kick to the belly.  The blows then continue to stop NFASLFIGHT.   Then like a lumberjack cutting down a mighty oak tree with his chainsaw, Holly uses her legs and throws a succession of left hook sidekicks to the face  slowly chopping down the strong brute warrior down to the point where NFASLFIGHT looks as if she is about to do the splits .   NFASLFIGHT stands there unbalanced and uncoordinated with her hands drooping down low as a Holly finishes the job with a front left kick up against her chin spitting out blood followed by a heel kick planting the strong brute down on her belly out cold.

Holly Stewart then stands there breathing hard smiling shaking her head in disbelief  as Savage Garden's - I Want You https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvWbe4ydXlQ is played .   She then holds her hands up high and points it to the crowd .

Tommy FRATELLO: GOOD LORD ALMIGHTY! HOLLY STEWART HAS JUST CHOPPED DOWN A MIGHTY TIMBER LYING DEEP WITHIN THE PEACH PIT FOREST OF FEROCIOUS FEMALE FIGHTERS!  THIS CHICK IS FOR REAL , ONCE KNOWN AS A FRESH FISH, HAS TRANSFORMED HERSELF INTO A PAGEANTRY FIGHTER OF PASSION!   SHE IS SOLID GOLD AND MUCH MORE SENDING A CLEAR AND DIRECT MESSAGE I THE NEXT ROUND TO FOLLOW.  MORE EVERYONE NEXT TIME OF THE FIERCE AND FINEST AS PEACH PIT 2K14  CONTINUES ! GOOD NIGHT EVERYBODY!

The Peach Pit logo displays on the lower right of the screen with the copyright 2014 on it as Holly Stewart catches tears from her eyes as she turns her body from the front cage entrance and holds one fist up  high. 

Offline fasteddy44641

• God Member
« Reply #59 on: December 03, 2014, 05:15:34 AM »
RIP? :(