News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Sexy Sluts of the Spanish Main - The Pirate Michelle's Fleet Arrives

• 89 Replies

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
Re: Sexy Sluts of the Spanish Main - The Pirate Michelle's Fleet Arrives
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2014, 08:51:18 PM »
A very interesting setting! A wonderful madness and abandon permeates throughout to give the story structure a very unique progression. I can almost see the camera panning out to reveal Michelle the narrator sat rocking back and forth in a straight jacket :D

Will be interesting to see how this lunacy on the high seas plays out

x G x

PS. the 'now we all have to piss on the ship' line was a great one ;D
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2014, 09:25:22 PM »
This is a very unique concept. You have a great imagination and I'm glad you're here, Michelle. Great work!  :)
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2014, 12:30:48 AM »
In the ongoing debate as to who is better...a Pirate or a Ninja...I offer the following:

15 Reasons why Pirates are better than Ninjas

1- Pirates don't need to be sober to do their work.  In fact, we do our best work totally wasted!
2- Talking about work, Pirates do theirs in groups, interacting with their comrades and singing songs about how good it is to be a pirate. Ninjas keep their mouth shut, do what they have to do, and if they don't do it right, it's seppuku for them.  They never speak up and accept the blame.  We Pirates invented the now famous "Team Concept".
3- Pirates don't wear tights.  Are you shitting me?  This aint fucking ballet!
4- Pirates don't wear pajamas in public.  Pirates sleep naked or in their own barf after they puke from drinking so much!!  ARRRRR!!!
5- Pirates sleep in minimally comfortable nets. Ninjas sleep on the ground, that is, IF they ever do.
6- Pirates use gunpowder as a weapon, not as a distraction.  Pirates also don't throw those sissy ass metal star thingies!  PUHLEEEZE!  A Pirate uses those to pick his or her teeth!
7- Pirates don't need to have a haircut or shave. Ninjas can, at maximum, have a lame ponytail. They also don't have to shave, but that is because they don't have enough testosterone to grow facial hair.  HA!
8- Zombie monkey. Enough said.
9- A ninja without a leg is useless. A pirate without a leg is a CAPTAIN!
10- When pirates die, they go to Davey Jones' locker and find a way to come back. When ninjas die, they just go to the city's mortuary.  Eat that Ninjas!
11- As a pirate, you get sackfuls of money in attacks on Spanish ships, and you can spend it all in drinks and women or male prostitutes (see the Dread Pirate Michelle). As a ninja, you get a miserable salary and don't even have time to go to the local pub.  Plus, chicks dig pirates, not clowns who wear dark tights!
12- Pirates confront their opponent face-to-face with true guts. Ninjas only attack silently and cowardly from the back.  I think the word "PUSSY" is appropriate at this moment.
13- Pirates try to die with dignity. Ninjas flee like??  PUSSIES!
14- One Piece is better than Naruto.
15- Pirates have Power Metal bands. Ninjas don't even ring the bell.

PIRATES RULE!....NINJAS DROOL!
Nuff said!
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 12:41:22 AM by Michelle »
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2014, 04:50:31 AM »
The following is Chapter 3 of my continuing Pirate series.  As always, any comments, cheers or jeers are always welcomed.  I also always love to hear any thoughts on the direction the series should take.  I again thank you for the encouragement I have received to date and I hope you enjoy this installment.

CHAPTER 3 – The Sexy Sluts of the Spanish Main – Port Royal and Beyond

Port Royal is a city located at the end of the Palisadoes at the mouth of the Kingston Harbor, in southeastern Jamaica.  Port Royal has always provided a safe harbor, initially for privateers and subsequently for pirates plying the shipping lanes to and from Spain and Panama. Buccaneers found Port Royal appealing for several reasons. Its proximity to trade routes allowed them easy access to prey, but the most important advantage was the port's proximity to several of the only safe passages or straits giving access to the Spanish Main from the Atlantic. The harbor is large enough to accommodate their ships and provided a place to careen and repair these vessels. Since the English lacked sufficient troops to prevent either the Spanish or French from seizing it, the Jamaican governors eventually turned to the pirates to defend the city.

Port Royal is often described as the “the wickedest city on earth”  “Gallows Point” is one of the first points of land visible when entering the port.  The gallows were placed there to discourage piracy as the bodies were left there to rot after they were hanged.  I vow no other pirate will hang from there after I’m done here today!

The Spanish shipped their treasure abroad from here and guarded it well with the fort and a large contingent of soldiers. I decided to employ a bit of a stealth tactic and arrive at the mouth of the bay under cover of darkness. The Spanish at the mouth of the bay had placed two smaller outposts.  The plan called for the troops in the first two forts to be quickly overtaken by Harper’s Special Forces (more on this later).  My ultimate plan after I took the city was to either hold it for ransom or fortify it as a permanent base of operations.  The latter may not be a wise idea for pirates as we are NOT landlubbers like those fucking pajama-wearing Ninjas!

My hope was to take the city quickly and then subject it to a month of looting and torture, (Ok…I know what you’re thinking…a month of torture to those poor citizens?  Gawd Michelle!....Noooo….just kidding....on the torture...we're going to loot the shit out of the damn place!) then hold the city for a ransom of 450,000 pieces of eight, to which the governor of Panama would no doubt respond with troops sent to retake the city. I then would ambush those troops; hold them for ransom and make the governor agree to pay another 100,000 pieces of eight, which would bring the total loot to 550,000! FUCK!  Am I  GOOD or WHAT?

When I went over my plan with Harper she said.  “Captain, you’re a DAMN GENIUS!”

I laugh and say to her.  “Girl, I got VISION, and the REST OF THE WORLD WEARS BIFOCALS!!”  “But if I’m such a good captain, how come I seem to be short of cash all the time?”

Harper giggles.  “Michelle… it's because you're a soft touch, and always taking expensive vacations, and buying drinks for everyone, and you're a rotten gambler.”  You also spend money at Starbucks like you own the place!.

I smile a little and whisper.  “Well that MIGHT have something to do with it I suppose”

I stood out on the bow of my flagship as I watched Harper get in the long boat to row in and lead her advance party ashore.  We waited quietly as night fell over the Caribbean.  I decided to address the crew, as we were about to embark on our attack:

"Ye come seeking adventure and salty pirates, eh?  Aye, you've come to the proper place. You seek the legend. You seek Captain Michelle.  But heed this warning: only a true pirate be fit to sail with Captain Michelle. And that methinks is a perilous voyage for even the bravest of seafarers. So, then, who among you thinks ye has what it takes to join Captain Michelle’s ruddy crew and take Port Royal with me”?

“Say 'aye!'"

The new crew members yelled out in unison. "Aye!"  I pounded my fists on the railing and said.  “Then get NEKKID and head to my cabin, INDOCTRINATION IN 15 MINUTES!!  Tall girls first, short girls at the end of the line, we do have to have some standards you know!  Oh. And toss all blondes overboard!!  ARRRRRRR!!!!

"HA!!! Then prepare to be put to the test, and face the trials of a pirate's life."  

The fleet had arrived at the mouth of the bay leading to Port Royal.  Harper’s advance team has signaled they have taken out all Spanish lookouts at the mouth of the bay.  We’ll now will begin drifting in as planned and at my signal begin the attack.  I sure hope Anne and Harper are in place in a timely fashion or me and my ships are going to be scattered all over this harbor like splinters of wood floating on the water.  That would SERIOUSLY suck, cause me to break a nail and most likely ultimately cause coitus interruptus.  With my libido, that’s a freaking DEATH SENTENCE!  I’d sooner walk the PLANK!

We begin letting our ships drift in to the bay quietly, all lights out, crews as quiet as church mice.   At around 6:00 am that morning, my ship fired a signal gun indicating all was ready for the attack. Less than an 15 minutes later, nine warships sailed in behind my flagship, the “Southern Cross” and into positions facing the fort, gun ports slowly opening up.

I’m telling you, I was standing here looking at my crew and saying to my self  “Michelle you GORGEOUS” BITCH”  “Isn’t being a pirate like the COOLEST thing ever?”  “Think about it”  “You’re a MOTHERFUCKING PIRATE!!!”  “Your whole life is AWESOME!”  “It’s AWESOME I SAY, right?”  “You have NO MONEY, NO ID, NO CELL phone, NO NOTHING, NO KEYS to the house”  “You just run around on the deck…NEKKID!”   “You aren’t scared of anything and I challenge you to do that like you’re a REGULAR person!”   “COME ON!!”   “I DARE YOU!”  “All your IDs, all your CREDIT CARDS — just run out of the house with no phone, turn the corner where you can’t see your house, and then tell me you aren’t having a full blown on PANIC ATTACK!”  “It’s so fucking GREAT!!”  “And the best part is…I DON’T HAVE A MORTGAGE!!!”  “TAKE THAT MUTHAFUCKAS!”

I actually have what I call “Michelle’s 18 Basic Rules for Being A Great Pirate"

Female pirates are allowed some exception to rules
concerning hygiene and clothing, but they must make up for it by using
TWICE AS MUCH PROFANITY!

A pirate shall NEVER wear lipstick, nail polish, or Capri pants. Actually, that kind of goes without saying.  Now I do need to make note that we have made a special exception to that rule for the crew of the “Flying Vagina” Captain Freddie Mercury and I discussed it at length and we agreed that it would be good for the morale of the entire fleet if we let his crew have a pass on that rule.  Besides, his crew are great entertainers, they know all those great show tunes and they do a simply awesome job of the interior decorating of the ships in the fleet.  Sort of gives the ships more of a “homey” feel.  Know what I mean?

No pirate shall discuss her innermost feelings, unless her feelings include gutting a man from stem to stern and spilling his entrails or cutting his cock off.

No pirate shall ever wear a "fanny pack".  A pirate shall also never wear sweatpants.  Yoga pants are standard issue however.

No pirate shall wear a bracelet or a necklace; unless
it is the tooth or tusk of an animal he killed.  If you are in the presence of
cannibals, a necklace is an acceptable form of camouflage, but only if said 
necklace is made of human toes.  We have to have standards you know.

Pirate Law: Dousing oneself in beer is a perfectly acceptable replacement for a shower (personally, this isn’t just restricted to pirates.  I found on a trip to Australia few years back that Aussies tend to prefer beer to water showers.  Just sayin.)

Only a pirate from my crew is capable of killing another pirate from my crew. If
you are not a pirate from my crew (let's say you for the sake of example… are a fucking Ninja) and wish to challenge one of “my”
pirates, I have a word for that.  “Corpse”

A pirate does not "go shopping". Unless by "shopping", you mean "killing"  (I am still having issues with this one but my therapists says I am making good progress).  They go lootin' and plunderin'

No pirate shall ever drive a minivan (aka “soccer mom”, unless she drives 
the minivan into a tavern, for the purposes of looting barrels of rum 
from said tavern. Upon completion of this task, the minivan is to be
burned. No exceptions.  Is that FUCKING CLEAR?

While creativity is encouraged during any bar fight or 
battle at sea, pirates may only use the following types of sword; falchions, scimitars, rapiers, and particularly long knives. All Katana-type or
any other Ninja sword are strictly forbidden, unless the Pirate rips or hacks
off a Ninja's arm and hurls the arm, and attached Katana, as a 
projectile at said Ninja fucker.

From this point on, all Ninjas are to be referred to as “Ninja Fuckers”

No pirate will ever, ever raise her pinky when drinking any sort of beverage, especially rum and/or grog.  We will define grog at a later date.  If you are currently eating, trust me, you don’t want to know what grog is.

When drinking rum, the only thing a pirate is allowed by pirate law to add to the rum is more fucking rum. No coffee, no hazelnut syrup, no whipped cream topping!

No pirate may do the arm movements for the song "YMCA", or engage in country-western line dancing.  

Under no circumstances does a pirate speak with a
Ninja, unless she first decapitates that Ninja and uses the Ninja’s head like a
sock puppet.

A pirate must never visit a tanning salon. If she is not
already tan enough from searching for treasure, she hasn't been
searching hard enough.  Penalty for violating this rule is death.

Pirates are not allowed to wear pajamas on board ship, or anywhere for that matter!  I allowed that we’d be just like fucking Ninjas and the apocalypse would truly be upon us.

Three-cornered hats, headbands and bandanas are the
only acceptable headwear for pirates. Fedoras, bowler derbies, baseball
caps, mickey ears, top hats, sombreros, or anything with lace and
flowers will be removed from the vessel-- head included.  I am really strict about this!  I mean it!!

I get other pirates that ask me “Captain Michelle….”Doesn’t being chased around the seas of the world make you crazy?”  I usually answer “I’ve never wanted to kill myself over anything major. “  “It’s always the little things that do me in, like when we run outta rum, or that really expensive Japanese Single Malt Scotch!”  “YUMM!!!”  “Then I get really PISSED!!”

Anyway…BACK TO THE ASSAULT!!...

The guns are all ready as we slowly drift into position, the full moonlight not giving away our positions yet as my ships line up behind the "Southern Cross", gun ports opening.  The square-shaped fort of Port Royal consisted of walls made from palmetto logs 20 feet high and 16 feet wide. The walls were filled with sand, and rose 10 feet above the wooden platforms on which the artillery were mounted. A hastily erected palisade of thick planks helped guard the powder magazine and unfinished northern walls. An assortment of 31 cannon, ranging from 9- and 12-pounders to a few British 18-pounders and French 26-pounders, dotted the front and rear walls.

The sun just begins to creep over the mountains and I realize it’s just about time to rock and roll.  NOW OR NEVER!  Shit or get off the pot! Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead!  That’s one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind!  (Sorry, got carried away!) I then tell my crew to run up the flag!!

I scream out!!   “FIRE!!!!!!!”

Fire streaks emerge from the muzzles of the cannon on our port side as we unload with a broadside at the fort!!!   I hear the sound of musketry in the distance and now Anne and Harper are attacking from the rear of the fort!
WE’VE SURPRISED THEM so now lets finish them!!!

“FIRE!!!!!!”

Another broadside explodes from my ship and the fusillade of cannon shot and chain rips into the fort walls!!!!!  Sand and splinters fly in all directions as the shot tears into the walls!!  Our frontal assault landing party hits the beach with Mary leading them and the fort STILL has not returned our fire yet!!

Then suddenly the guns of the fort began unloading on us!  MUTHAFUCKA!

At the fort, the guns appeared to be concentrating their fire on the our large lead man-of-war ships, my flag ship (FUCK!  Why is it always MY SHIP!), the “Southern Cross”, and the “Flying Vagina”, which takes hit after hit from the fort's guns, chains racking the “Vagina” (OK…I know what you’re thinking here…. and some of you all are really sick and need major help! No, this is not S&M 101!  Although that story is in the works…. NOW you PERVERTS…back to the action!) and eventually destroyed some of her rigging and damaging both the main and mizzenmasts.  One round hit her quarterdeck, slightly wounding my temporary exec in the knee and thigh. My ship was also hit and an explosion on deck also tore off part of my britches, leaving my ass exposed!!  FUCK!!!  My BEST Yoga pants!!!  I spent a fortune for those at Nordstrom’s!   SHIT!!!

I had sought to destroy the fort's walls with some persistent broadside cannonades. This strategy was slow in unfolding due to the spongy nature of the palmetto wood used in its constructions; the structure would quiver, and shake and it tended to absorb the cannonballs rather than splintering in many spots.  Eventually we managed to find weak points and began firing more shot and chain where the wood was dry.  As a result, the walls began to disintegrate rapidly with our fire.  The gun crews maintained a steady and accurate fire, the girls of the gun crews stripped to the waist as their bare sinewy torsos glistened in the offset light!  Long hair wet and matted, bare chests heaving as perspiration streaked bodies strained to keep the guns firing, large droplets of perspiration collecting on hard erect aroused nipples before falling to the deck.  Straining necks descending into sinewy muscles, then developing into toned well-rounded shoulders.  Sweat soaked glistening skin blackened in spots with powder and soot, muscles straining to move guns back in place, lift shot and jam it down the muzzles of our guns, rammers moving in and out of the long hard barrels, in and out with the rammers, in and out, in and out, moans leaving soft lips as hands stroked the long hot firm muzzles (Oh God this is TURNING ME ON!!).

We kept firing volley after volley and finally, after about 30 minutes, the forts guns went silent and the Spanish flag lowered, cheers erupting from our decks and from our own ladies standing on top of the forts walls, jumping up and down and dancing in unbridled celebration!  

We rowed into shore and made our way up to the fort, my dog Carly in her pirate hat and eye patch, her bared teeth belying her pirate dog fierceness!   Suddenly here comes Harper running over with a pistol in each hand and a shit eating grin on her face (Ok, I have always wondered about that “shit eating grin” phrase.  Would you really be grinning if you had just eaten shit?  And honestly, who eats shit?  I know…you’re sitting there thinking…”Michelle…haven’t you ever tasted a “McRib” sandwich before?”  And OK, my Shi Tzu Carly, you know her, my faithful pirate dog, she on occasion does eat her poop but I sure NEVER noticed her grinning).  

Harper comes running up to me screaming “Captain, Oh Captain!!!”  “We kicked their fucking Spanish asses!!” “You would have thought they were French they ran SO fucking fast!”  “What a BUNCHA WUSSIES!!”

“Oh and Captain, one of those Spanish prisoners told me a pirate joke”  “Can I tell you?” ‘Huh?” “Huh?” “Huh?” “Can I?” “Can I?”

I gave in as I felt if I didn’t Harper would hyperventilate.  I finally relented and said “Sure Harpy, tell me the joke”

And she proceeds to tell me this joke.  “A pirate walks into a bar and the bartender says, "Hey, I haven't seen you in a while. What happened, you look terrible!"

"What do you mean?" the pirate replies, "I'm fine."

The bartender says, "But what about that wooden leg? You didn't have that before."

"Well," says the pirate, "We were in a battle at sea and a cannon ball hit my leg but the surgeon fixed me up, and I'm fine, really."

"Yeah," says the bartender, "But what about that hook? Last time I saw you, you had both hands."

"Well," says the pirate, "We were in another battle and we boarded the enemy ship. I was in a sword fight and my hand was cut off but the surgeon fixed me up with this hook, and I feel great, really."

"Oh," says the bartender, "What about that eye patch? Last time you were in here you had both eyes."

"Well," says the pirate, "One day when we were at sea, some birds were flying over the ship. I looked up, and one of them fucking shit in my eye."

"So?" replied the bartender, "what happened? You couldn't have lost an eye just from some bird shit!"

"Well," says the pirate, "I really wasn't used to the hook yet."

BA DA BING!!!!

Harper just falls down laughing in the sand and I just shake my head and walk away, muttering  “California pirates!!  JESUS!  Sheesh!!”

I make my way up to the fort and find the Spanish commander in the custody.  I look over at Harper and Anne and ask,  “Who is guarding the margarita machine?”  Anne and Harper look at each other and shrug, scratching their heads and then look back at me quizzically.  

“You know!”  “The MARGARITA machine!”   “The Spanish always have one!!”  “That’s one of the main reasons I attacked Port Royal you nimrods!!”

Harper and Anne lower their heads in complete and utter dejection; Harper then suddenly looks up and raises her hand.

I roll my eyes skyward, then at her.  “Yes Harper!”  “What is it?”

“Captain Michelle, I’m not positive but I think the Mexican’s invented the margarita”

I pause and think a moment.  “Are you sure Harpy?”

“Yeah Chelley”  “I mean…. “Captain”!  “I’m pretty sure!”  She answered.  “It was invented in Mexico to be honest”  “Or at least I’m pretty sure it was”  “Could have been Texas, but I think it was Mexico” I did have a margarita at this restaurant called “Judge Roy Beans” in Dallas and they claimed they invented the margarita.  “They had it on a sign over the door”

I look at Harper and tilt my head a bit to the side, arms folded across my chest.  

“Seriously Harpy?”

“Really?”

“Really now?”

The Spanish general in command of the garrison of the fort looks up from his knees; his hands tied behind his back and says  “She’s right Oh gorgeous Captain!”  “The Mexicans invented it, but we Spanish patented it!!  “We also perfected the distribution rights!”  “You know the Mexicans suck at that!”

I look over at Anne and she nods her head up and down approvingly.  I just throw my hands up in the air, shaking my head acting all pissed off  (one thing I have learned about being a successful pirate captain is, you should take some acting lessons because a little drama can go a LONG WAY with your crew.  I learned that from Johnny Depp and frankly I don’t know about you but it’s a fucking travesty he didn’t win an Oscar for Best Actor in all those Pirates of the Caribbean movies!)

The Spanish general then looks up at me and says,  “Senorita Captain, if I do say so, you got one hot fucking ass!”  “Aye CARAMBA!!”   What say you untie me and we go to the tavern and I buy you a drink?

I ignore the Spaniard and he seems to take offense to that.

“Captain, HOW is it possible that the commander of this pirate fleet is FEMALE?” he said. “WOW I have heard people talk of female pirates but never had the privilege of meeting one of you cxntS in person!”

I turn and curtsy to the Spanish commander.  “Captain Michelle at your service…. LOSER!”

The Spaniard blinked, surprised out of his stupor. “What?” He gaped at me. “Bullshit!” he finally managed. “Impossible! No WOMAN could captain a vessel. That would be UNATURAL, a violation of the laws of God and man. The . . . the Almighty would NEVER permit it.” He leaned closer to me, peering into my eyes, and sniffed loudly. “Have you been drinking, Captain?”  “Are you CRAZY?”

I grin from ear to ear and answer back.  “I'm not crazy, I'm just COLORFUL!!!”

The Spaniard’s breath was enough to knock over a carthorse. I stepped back, away from the blast. “And No, I’m not drunk, but I wish I was you POMPOUS FUCKING ASSHOLE”

I look over at Harper and my steely gaze meets hers.  “Untie this SPANISH PIG!!!”

“And GIVE HIM A SWORD!”

I glare at him and feel my anger growing by the second.  “I’ll show you how a “LADY” fights.... you FUCKING COCK SUCKER!”

Harper pulls a dagger from her belt and slices the bindings from the Spaniard’s wrists.  He stands up from his chair and rubs his wrists vigorously to get the circulation back, his bearded face smiling at me as he watches me draw my father’s cutlass from its sheath dangling alongside my right thigh.

I smile back and bow deeply from the waist, my arms flying out to my sides.  “I am at your pleasure SIR!”

“Shall we DANCE?”

I stand in front of him and back a few feet as Harper hands him her cutlass.   He takes it, making a few slashing swaths through the air in front of him.  I was wearing my working garb: a loose-sleeved pale homespun shirt that laced up the front (in this case open down to almost my navel), and a metal reinforced corselet made of black leather. My shapely legs were clad in dark trousers, with high, folded-over black boots. On my head was a broad-brimmed black hat. One side was rolled up, and a jaunty black and white plume waved in the breeze.   I reached up and unfastened the pistol belt that ran across my chest and handed it to Harper.

I lean in and whisper in Harper’s ear.  “Not to be a sore loser, but if I don't win — KILL HIM!”

Harper whispered back.  “LOVE TO!”

We both began to slowly circle each other, our boots sliding over the concrete floor.
The Spaniard’s blade suddenly flashed as he aimed a violent downward slash at my chest. My breath stopped as I jerked my torso back as the tip of the cold steel blade slashed across my open shirt, leaving a swath in the cloth but fortunately for me, not going through to the skin.

I wasn’t worried.  I had been schooled in fencing by my father, in addition to training with the finest sword masters in England.  I leapt back nimbly into the air, and away from a second slash, and came down lightly on the hard floor!
The Spaniard whipped the sword around and over his head! “Shameless HUSSY!  Trouser-wearing cxnt!  He came me again, and I slashed up with my sword to parry a downward cut by him, our cold steel clanging in the silence of the night!   He then thrust straight at my chest with his sword I parried his cut, then disengaged, dancing back.
He quickly came at me and swung his sword across as if to cut my head off and I ducked and side-stepped him as a bull fighter would a crazed bull and as he leapt by me I SWATTED him on his rather fat ass with the flat part of my blade!!  He whipped around and snarled at me!!   “STAY STILL WHORE!”

I knew the best defense is good offense and it was now time to get busy!  I kept repeatedly THRUSTING my cutlass at the General so fast that all he could do was defend.  I kept thrusting in again and again, gliding in on my front boot and pushing off my back one!  He kept parrying down and across to counter my thrusts and I slowly kept backing him up!!  I made a quick slash across his upper arm!!  His blue colored uniform shirt immediately showing an ever-growing blotch of red!   Another slash across his midsection and another swath of red began appearing on his shirt!  He cried out as the razor sharp sword tip found its mark and cut through his shirt and tearing across his abs!  I then began going low with my thrusts, then suddenly I swung my sword in an upward slicing motion at the end of one of my thrusts!  The tip of the blade cut along his white cheek!  The General’s hands thrust up, the hand holding his sword shooting up to cover his cut face!  I then slashed across with my sword hard against his blade and with a loud metallic clang the swords impact and his cutlass flies from his hand, bouncing across the floor.  I then quickly place the point of my sword almost against his throat, pinning him against the wall!  The crew screaming out for blood, begging me to slit his throat!!

“Señor,” I spoke in a voice low and musical. I wasn’t even breathing hard. “I know not who you are, but you are sadly lacking in manners!”  That is no way to speak to a lady”  “Get on your knees, and you and your men will live!”

The wide-eyed Spaniard quickly drops to his knees, his hands coming up under his chin as if he was praying.

‘TAKE this clown away from my sight!!!”

Harper walks up and puts her right hand on my left shoulder.   “I was rooting for you all along, Michelle!

I look at Harper and smile.  “Well, thank you, Harper. That's what sustained me in my time of trouble!”

I was REALLY all set for a margarita and you know how you get when your mouth is just ALL SET for something like that and then you can have it?  There is also that other reason I wanted a margarita and it’s the little thing about “grog”.  DO you fucking know what “grog” is?  What it’s fucking made of?

Grog commonly refers to a mixture of plain water and rum, but has also been generically applied to a mixture of water and any strong alcoholic spirit. Stories of it being made from rum and seawater are likely apocryphal, the result of hyperbole about the harsh treatment of sailors in some navies, but given human nature I imagine someone's tried it at some juncture.

Speaking of grog and its effect, as might be expected; the crews of the ships in my fleet really went on a bender that evening after we took Port Royal.  Harper, Anne and Mary and I were in a tavern that was really raucous and loud and we all had drank WAY TOO many pints of ale.  I was sitting back with my boots up on the table, leaning back in my chair, my parrot Marly on my shoulder, my head swimming as if we were coming around the Cape Horn in a squall!  Harper and Anne were singing to me as I could barely contain my laughter.

I look around and the tavern seems strangely crowded.  "How did all of these people get in my tavern?" I asked Anne.

"That's your crew, Captain."

"Why do I need a new crew in my rabbit hole?"

“They aren’t new captain, they are all here because we just won a battle”  “And you aren’t in a “rabbit hole”!

I respond in a drunken drawl  "Battle? What battle?”

Ann whispers into Harper’s ear.  “Uh oh, she thinks she’s Alice in Wonderland again”

Harper looks at Anne.  “Well fuck that shit!”  “You be the Door Mouse this time then!”  “I was that little fucker last time!”

Harper leans across the table and whispers in my ear  “You know Chelley, we took Port Royal. Captain Oh My Captain”!

“Ah, that battle! Batten down the hatches, mates, it's going to get ugly! “
“Get the port guns ready!”

“Mizzen the mizzen mast!”

Then suddenly, my head gets VERY LIGHT and everything just goes BLACK!!!

Next thing I know I’m in a bed nekkid, waking up and Harper is next to me and is very very nekkid!  I turn over on top of her and straddle her on all fours, my face just above hers, my long dark brown hair dangling down along side my soft cheeks, the silken ends teasing Harper’s facial features, her dark brown eyes gazing up and into my own.

I lower my torso down to hers until the nipples of our breasts were almost touching.  I begin to instantly feel the sensations in my nipples before they even touch her own.  Our nipples so close that tingling sensations almost arc across the tiny space left between the sensitive-skin. The intense tingling sensations increasing as our aroused nipples grow closer and closer, as they hungrily search and strain to touch each other, the sensitive pink tips just barely grazing one another.  Finally as the nipples begin almost kissing, becoming more passionate as they press tighter, I feel an almost electric-like jolt run through me so fast and travel like lightning throughout my tall frame!   This is the touch that our breasts and our bodies crave so much when we aren’t together, the feel that we desire more and more with each passing day at sea.  I could feel Harper lurch at the same time as I do, which only served to arouse me even more as I knew she was feeling the same things, as if our bodies were one.

I leaned my head down closer to hers, lowering my face gradually as I again I saw the lust and desire in her eyes, letting the tip of my nose rub across her own.  Teasing it a little as I could see down in her dark twinkling eyes as we both began scrunching our pert noses up while at the same time, feeling the beginnings of smiles starting to form as the ends of our dry parched lips begin to turn up. Our hearts pounding through our bare chests, our breathing rapid, so labored as my body began to sink literally into hers.

I lower my face a bit more and gently part my lips, letting mine dab against hers gently, softly.  Letting them part a little more and cover hers as our soft warm lips began to meld together, her creamy luscious lips becoming one with mine as our kiss begins to deepen in a way I could feel all the way down to my toes, feeling it in my clit as it begins to throb and ache.  Deep pulsating sensations flowing from deep within my loins start to take control of me.  Her body and mine seem to almost shudder in unison as our breasts rub together.

Releasing our kiss and letting my long wet sexy tongue slide down over her chin.  Feeling her hands and arms come up and begin to glide up and down my sides…goose bumps forming on the bare skin of my sides as my lower back arches sharply at her sensual touch.  My tongue ever so slowly gliding down her soft neck and tasting the perspiration that had formed on her chest in the warm summer night air.  Dragging my tongue still further down her body as I slide down her frame on all fours, straddling her hips, taking my time and giving her all my attention as at this moment I cannot get enough of her.

My tongue dragging down through the thin wet sheen of glistening perspiration covering her sternum, then travelling still further down between her full delicious sexy breasts, my soft cheeks feeling her breasts brush against them as I dragged my tongue between her sensual mounds.  I move my head to the side, and drag my tongue up along the side of her right breast until I felt her hard erect pink nipple drag across my lips.  I part my lips and let my tongue playfully flick over her right nipple like a hummingbird’s wings, back and forth so rapidly.  I feel her squirm and writhe a bit more under me, which only served to again heighten my own arousal.  I sucked her nipple for a brief moment, then biting it very gently, playfully, the tip of my tongue gliding up and down the stiff hard nipple.  My tongue then ever so slowly began gliding around her breast from top to bottom as if I were licking an ice cream cone from its tip (albeit a damn large sexy ice cream cone).  Dragging my tongue around the circumference of her breast in a circular fashion until I reached the base, then moving my tongue across and beginning the same, almost circular gliding motion around her left breast until I reached her tingling left nipple, sucking it as she writhed and moaned more and more under my tall frame, moaning out louder as I sucked her nipple, teasing it even more with my tongue.

I reached down so that my hand begins to cover her pussy, pressing the soft lips on either side, flattening them, smoothing them. She tries to guide my hand inside, but I told her no no, not quite yet. Her juices are flowing steadily now, and my fingers become quite slick.  I begin to slide my hand up and down, her clitoris becoming more swollen with each sliding stroke. Her breathing had deepened, and she began to tug at her nipples, twisting and pulling
I used my left arm to draw her tightly against me and kissed her deeply.  I slipped my index and middle fingers inside her now-boiling sex, just past the bone and behind her clitoris, where her G-spot lay.  I caressed it gently but firmly, rubbing it up and down.  She starts to twitch. And shake.  And then convulse and scream!!

"OHHH GOD FUCK DON’T STOP DON'T STOP FUCK DON'T STOP!!!..." 

Her pussy became impossibly wet as she begins to flow, trickling her juices all over my hand, convulsing in ecstasy.  It took her several minutes for her to stop shaking, only to start again when I buried my face into her cxnt, lapping up her delicious musk.   She shudders and screams as her climax shakes her to her core.

I move back up along her body on all fours, hungry like a predator animal and we again resume our passionate kiss.  Our kiss deepening for a moment as our tongues dab at each other over our warm lips, playfully wrestling together in each other’s mouths.  The only sounds for the moment being the soft moans flowing over each other’s wanting lips.  Our hands searching over each other’s bodies, gliding through the thin wet sheen of perspiration that coats our flat tummies.  Almost as if on cue, our hands flow down over each other’s crotch, fingers gliding effortlessly along the wet, warm mushy folds of skin making up our wanting labia.  Our searching probing fingers sliding between our sensual lips, beginning to probe, to tease and finally find each others throbbing clits as we writhe together in a moaning, panting heap until we both explode and our warm, wet sticky juices begin to trickle along the insides of our thighs and mixing with that of each other.  Our bodies collapse in a tight embrace, our sweat slickened chests heaving against each other as we lay in each other’s arms, ultimately falling asleep in a lover’s embrace.

I wake up sometime later and find her limp, relaxed, smiling.  I go to find a cool washcloth, but by the time I returned she was snoring, deep in the slumber that follows total release.

I get up out of bed and pace, my thoughts on what we do next.  My ultimate goal is Port Bello but right now we control the Caribbean and the sky’s the limit for my crew and I.

TO BE CONTINUED

« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 01:16:45 PM by Michelle »
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2014, 06:58:28 AM »
I love this stuff. It's dark humor and very deep  :D
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2014, 08:46:08 AM »
Mmm, an amusingly sexy tale!  ;D :D Where do I sign up?  ::)
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 08:47:36 AM by SunnyB »
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2014, 03:03:19 PM »
20 More reasons Why Pirates RULE and Ninja's DROOL!

1. Pirates have cool hats while Ninja's wear pajamas, nuff said!
2. Pirates sing catchy songs, ninjas are mutes.  Pirates are often become rock stars (See the Rolling Stones and Keith Richard).
3. Pirates use teamwork and make better employees, Ninjas can't work well in a team environment and are bad for office morale.  Pirates advance into management faster than ninja's.  Ninja's are loners and often suffer from depression.
4. Pirates talk funny, thereby lifting people's spirits. Ninja's are mutes (see #2).
5. Pirates have boats, ninjas don't.  Ninja's can't swim, as they sink really fast in those pajamas and carrying those stupid metal throwing star thingies..  The ninjas get scared on a rubber raft in a wading pool!
6. Pirates fight dirty.  It is our way and makes us awesome and like so scary.  Ninja's try that martial arts shit, a Pirate just pulls a pistol out and puts a cap in a Ninja's ass!
7. Pirates have better technology.  Yes we do.  We invented cool weapons, like chain shot ( 2 cannonballs tied together by a chain).  We also use multi-barrel pistols.  We even have a rifle called a blunderbuss!!  How cool is that shit?
8. Pirates are better with animals.  have you ever seen my dog Carly?  Nuff said!  We got fucking parrots too and they can TALK!!  Ninja's can't even talk coz they're MUTES! (See #2)
9. Pirates have better knowledge of the world.  There are Pirates even over in freaking Somalia although we regular Pirates kinda reject them as "tards".  Plus, the Navy Seals kicked their ass and that would never happen to real Pirates.  Pirates are experts at geography and always make "A's" and set the curve in class.
10. Pirates are much more known.  Yeah!  Like Blackbird, Captain Kidd, Dread Pirate Michelle.  Name me one fucking Ninja!  Nuff said!
11. A successful pirate makes much more money than a ninja.  Damn right we do.  Many of the more successful pirates went to Harvard and Stanford and often become CEO's.  Ever hear the phrase, "A Pirate of Industry"?  You never hear "Ninja of Industry".
12. Pirates are nicer.  We can be sooper nice.  Instead of just killing our enemies instantly, we do cool shit like make them walk the plank so we can tease them or we tie them to the bow of the ship next to that big wooden statue of the girl with the great tits.
13. Pirates are more clever.  This is so obvious.  We Pirates made the Spanish look like a bunch of dumb shits and they were supposed to be so tough!  Buncha pussies!  We beat the most powerful country in the world at that time!  HA!
14. Pirates are much more powerful in modern age.  Pirates could like take over a whole country if we wanted.  Like Costa Rica or Romania.  Pirates are readily adaptable to new technology.  We even understand that Ubuntu Linux shit.  Ninja's are still stuck in Windows XP.
15. It's always "Pirates vs Ninjas" Not "Ninjas Vs Pirates"  DUH!  That's just science!
16. Pirates are more intimidating.  Fucking A!  We have like eye patches and make scary noises like ARRR!
17. Pirates are more adapted to the sea.  Ninja's can't swim in those stupid pajamas (See #5)
18. Pirates sleep with one eye open, so ninjas stealth attempts are futile.  You cannot sneak up on a Pirate, even in black pajamas and crappy unstylish sandals.  A Pirate will always wake up.
19. Pirates can see well in light or darkness with an eye patch.  Its a little known fact that pirates have x-ray vision because of generations of wearing eye patches.  Their vision just became better developed.  Suck on that Superman!
20. It's funner to be a pirate than a ninja.  Just so obvious!  
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 03:40:15 PM by Michelle »

Offline Fw190 A

• More cowbell!
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2014, 04:52:38 PM »
10. Pirates are much more known.  Yeah!  Like Blackbird, Captaim Kidd, Dread Pirate Michelle. Name me one fucking Ninja! Nuff said!

Do Ninja Turtles count?

Hilariously sexy stuff!

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2014, 11:10:52 PM »
In my List of "Why Pirates are Way Better than Ninja Fuckers" I said something about the uselessness of the metal star thingies by Ninjas, I have received some notes to the contrary telling me I am crazy and must have been drinking too much grog.  To be technically correct, a shuriken is Japanese for "sword hidden in one's hand".  The points I was trying to make can be summarized as follows in what I consider to be a deep fucking technical discussion that should end the debate effectively on the effectiveness of metal star thingies (I refuse to refer to them as "Shuriken" as to do so would in my opinion give tacit approval on my part to those little black pajama wearing fuckers).

basically, aren't shuriken for distraction, not kills? "Realistically," we'd be talking cutlasses versus farm sickles. I think the pirates would have the advantage.

While they are perfectly capable of being lethal implements, especially over the long term the shuriken is, in the near term, no better than a small knife at causing a wound. As such, there are few ways in which even a well thrown shiruken will result in a quick kill (though, it may be capable of piercing the head, which is a difficult target for any weapon). Pistols on the other hand, while having a much longer reload time are fully capable of killing or incapacitating in a single shot. Having been stabbed before, I can attest to the fact that a stab to a limb, while painful, probably won't prevent the use of a limb. Conversely, a gun shot that shatters bones and removes enormous hunks of flesh are far more effective at rapidly crippling a target.

In short, there is a REASON why the firearm became the staple weapon of the world. It took quite awhile before a skilled marksman could reasonably fire more shots in a minute than a skilled archer, but the fantastically increased lethality of the weapon (and it's relative ease of use) catapulted the firearm to the forefront of weapon technology. Yes, the shiruken can deliver more attacks over a given span of time, but the pistol will, in all likelyhood, only require one shot to do it's job. The shiruken, even if poisoned, will likely take many attacks to incapacitate the target significantly.

Besides, a flintlock pistol is pretty damn cool, and the double barrel pistol is beyond awesome.

In short, those metal star thingies SUCK!

Pirates once again RULE!...Ninjas DROOL!
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 11:16:26 PM by Michelle »

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2014, 03:31:28 PM »
Back by Popular Demand......Chaprter 4 of Sexy Sluts of the Spanish Main - Dread Pirate Michelle and her Band of Misfits Take Portobello!

"Action!...Adventure!.....Fights!....Drinking!....Sex!....More Sex!....Its RIveting!" - New York Times

"Dis Shit is Great!" - Oprah's Book Club

To be released later today (God i sure hope so!)

And remember the old pirate adages...

"Drinking Rum Before Noon makes You A Pirate!.....Not A Fucking Alcoholic!"

"When Was The Last Time You Saw A Ninja With Wenches?"

Pirates RULE!....Ninjas DROOL!

PS - there will be a Chapter 5....Deal with it!
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 03:37:18 PM by Michelle »

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2014, 01:52:32 AM »
when will Captain Blood appear?
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline kcsilkwood

• Books by K.C. Silkwood
« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2014, 05:27:26 PM »
Wow! Super fun story! And I have ALWAYS said that pirates rock, even before those Disney movies!
K.C. Silkwood, author of Shame On Her: Catfight Edition

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2014, 04:53:11 PM »
The following is Chapter 4 of my continuing pirate series - The Sexy Sluts of the Spanish Main, Adventures of Captain Michelle and her Crew.  This is part 1 of 3 parts entitled "Battle at Sea - Southern Cross vs Trinidad".  As always any feedback is welcomed and appreciated.  The names have been changed along with dates to protect the innocent and those still in witness protection.  Thanks again for all the support I have received.  And here we go!!

Chapter 4 – The Sexy Sluts of the Spanish Main - Attack on Portobello – Part 1, Battle at Sea – Southern Cross vs Trinidad

The pirates of New Providence Island, Nassau, Bahamas threaten maritime trade in the region.

The laws of almost every civilized nation declare them “hostis humani generis

“Enemies of All Mankind”

In response, the pirates adhere to a doctrine of their own.

“War Against the World”

The scene: The Southern Caribbean.  The Dread Pirate Michelle and her flagship, the 44-gun frigate Southern Cross, have just begun an engagement off Tortuga with the 68-gun Spanish frigate Trinidad.  The Southern Cross is outgunned almost 1.5 to 1 in terms of men and guns so speed and surprise are essential.  Chief gunnery officer Sarah Price has the main mast in her sites as the Southern Cross has emerged from a fog back and surprised the Trinidad!!  As Southern Cross neared Trinidad, Captain Michelle held her fire, waiting until the ships were only 50 yards apart.  

As Southern Cross closed to a distance of almost 50 yards on the Trinidad’s weather quarter, Michelle shouted to the helmsman: “Luff her!” and the Southern Cross immediately threw her head into the wind and ranged up abeam of her enemy. The crew of the Trinidad could hear the order given on the pirate ship, and they were ready at the starboard guns. The actual action between the ships did not commence with a single dramatic broadside on either side, but with the deep concussive thuds of the great guns keying in individually, as each came to bear on its target, accompanied by the high-pitched crackle of the muskets and swivel guns. After the first few seconds, there was only a wall of sound: a continuous, earsplitting roar.  Michelle held off giving the order to Sarah to fire the first broadside and rake the main deck as she tested her nerve and the nerves of her crew!

The waiting game continued as one by one, the Trinidad’s guns came to bear on the Southern Cross.  Then suddenly, the Trinidad’s 18-pounders began to open fire!  A ball crashed through a gun port and dismounted a long gun, sending a shock through the Southern Cross’s deck that was strong enough to throw a man off his feet. First Lieutenant Harper Morgan asked: “Shall we return the fire?” But Captain Michelle intended to open with a single, concentrated broadside at close range— one that would give full effect to the Southern Cross’s superior weight of metal— and she told Harper to wait.  Captain Michelle continues screaming out orders as her other subordinates; Mary Read and Anne Bonney are lining up guns on other decks!  Chief gunnery officer Sarah has the main mast in her sites as the Southern Cross moves closer to being in position!

Slowly Southern Cross moved in position and Michelle suddenly SCREAMED OUT THE ORDER TO FIRE!!  The ship then fired a double-shotted broadside at pistol-shot range!!!  It was, Michelle reported, “a very heavy fire from all of our guns, loaded with round, and grape, which did great in their execution.” The shock of the broadside sent tremors through the Southern Cross, so that the entire ship “shook from stem to stern!!!  Every spar and yard in her was trembling.” it was as gross a mismatch as Godzilla ravaging Tokyo with its fiery breath!  Immediately after the guns were fired, the Southern Cross’s gun crews gave a triple cheer that was heard on the deck of the Trinidad.  As the wind tore away the curtain of smoke, it was obvious that the first broadside had done its work. The Trinidad’s mizzenmast had ruptured a few feet above the main deck, and was crashing into the sea over the starboard quarter. Her main yard had been shot away, taking the sail with it. This wreckage of spars and rigging was hanging in great confusion over her sides, and dashing against her on the waves.  Her crew was frantically trying to clear the debris while at the same time try and maintain a semblance of fire at the Southern Cross!!  The effect of the Southern Cross’s first broadside, as Michelle wrote in her diary, was like a tremendous explosion… as if Heaven and Earth had struck together,” causing the Trinidad to “reel and tremble as though she had received the shock of an earthquake.”  

The Trinidad’s gunfire fell off noticeably, as many of her gun crews had been ravaged by the multiple broadsides!!  On the Southern Cross, the only damage suffered was in her rigging. Two fore royal halyards were shot away, bringing down one of the pirate ensigns. Anne picked up the flag, climbed the rigging, and secured it to the topmast to the rousing cheer of the crew!  Several of the long boats, lashed upside down on the spar deck, were beaten to splinters. But the Southern Cross’s heavy planks and live oak frame provided good protection to the men who kept their heads down. The pirate crew gave another triple cheer that was heard loudly as it cut through the rancid sulfur smell and the darkness that had seemingly enveloped both ships due to the heavy black smoke!!

Michelle stood up on the quarterdeck with Harper and handed her the telescope and smiled  “I love the smell of black powder in the morning!”  “It smells like…..like......

"It smells like....GOD AWFUL SHEEEIT!!”  “YUCK!”  “MUTHAFUCCA!”  Michelle turns to Harper and scrunches her nose up, frowning and making the god awfullest face!  “Someone turn on a fucking fan for God’s sake!!!”

Harper looks at her vaunted captain and just shakes her head, laughing.

We then hear Captain Michelle barking orders down to Sarah!!

“SARAH!!!”   “FIRE AND TAKE OUT THAT MAIN MAST AND SAIL!!!”...”NOW!! NOW I SAID!!!”

Suddenly the guns of the Southern Cross roared again as flame shot from each gun’s muzzle during the furious broadside!  Chain shot ripped through the railing and sides of the main deck of the Trinidad as wood and splinters flew in all directions as the Spaniards dove for cover!  The guns bellowed with a noise that was like some awfully tremendous thunderstorm, whose deafening roar is attended by incessant streaks of lightning. It discharged enormous billowing clouds of white, acrid smoke that choked you and made it difficult to breathe.

The Southern Cross's guns discharged and recoiled with a force that would kill a man or woman who was caught in its way. As the gun came to rest at the end of its breeching, the gun crew— as many as six or eight women to a weapon— began a rapid and precisely timed series of movements to reload and fire again. The tropical climate and lack of ventilation below deck combined with the heat around those guns make it stifling and unbearable.  The gun crews went about their topless because of the intense heat as perspiration streamed down their soot stained bare chests and backs, their skin glistening with a coating of perspiration.  Large droplets collecting on hard erect pink nipples as firm supple breasts heaved, sinewy torsos struggling to breathe in the rancid, smoke-filled air!  And let me tell you, that only ADDED to the heat being generated!  After discharge, the long white hot borehole was sponged out with a swab (you can see where I’m going with this I bet!); the gunpowder, bound in a cloth cartridge, rammed down into the muzzle with a rammer; a wad was rammed in on top of the powder; and then the cannon ball and another wad were rammed down on top of that. (Gawd I love ramming!) The two women using the rammer grunting and groaning as they strained to THRUST the long hard rod down the muzzle!!  The cloth of the cartridge was pierced and some priming powder poured into the “touch hole”.

Let me repeat this part because it bears repeating: The cloth of the “cartridge” was “pierced”  (I’d love to see that piercing and nipple) and some priming powder poured into the “touch hole” (OH YES YES GAWD!  Nothing like a white-hot touch hole to really let that discharge flow and ultimately explode!)

The gun crew ran the monstrous weapon out through its port by heaving in unison on the gun tackle, their sinewy muscles in their backs, shoulder and arms straining and flexing, their definition was magnified through the thin wet sheen of perspiration coating their soft sensual skin.  Sarah, the captain of the gun, would adjust her aim and gave the order to fire. A match was touched to the primer (OH GOD MY CLIT!!!) and the gun roared, recoiled, and the process began again.  Now I you tell me that doesn’t turn you on and isn’t the most SENSUAL thing you have read, something is TERRIBLY wrong with you.

We see the Trinidad’s main mast begin to wobble, as the gunner’s accuracy was spot on!  Finally the creaking mast begins to tumble to the main deck below and off the edge of the ship with a deafening crash in a tangled heap of wood, rope and sail!  Fifteen minutes after the first pirate broadside had hit home, the Trinidad’s main topmast “went by the cap”— that is to say, it broke near the point where the topmast was joined to the lower mast. It fell forward, into the foretopmast, and both came down together, Spanish ship’s remaining rigging hung uselessly from the shreds of her lower masts. She would no longer answer her helm.  SHE WAS DOOMED!

The two ships exchanged broadsides for nearly 20 minutes until Southern Cross closed on Trinidad's starboard beam and toppled the Spanish ship's mizzenmast. Turning sharply, Southern Cross was able to rake Trinidad again, sweeping its decks with fire and shot!!  

Captain Michelle herself commanded the guns in the above-deck(s) of the Southern Cross, which were armed with “carronades”, named for the town of Carron, Scotland, where they were first cast. The carronade was a kind of snub-nose cannon, shorter and lighter than the long gun. Because it was lighter, it could be carried high above the waterline and fired and reloaded more rapidly. The carronade was not effective at long range, but in the close action favored by the Captain Michelle and her captains it was DEADLY! The Spanish, who bore the brunt of their immense destructive power, called them “devil guns.”

Michelle learned her trade in the British Navy as head of a gun crew and she was very much at home guiding the fire from the cannonades.  The largest carronades were bored for enormous 68-pound balls that required 5.5-pound cartridges of gunpowder to fire. But they were most pernicious when loaded with shrapnel-like types of ammunition such as grape or canister shot. Grape shot were fist-sized iron balls bound in canvas bags that blew apart when fired. Canister shot were cylindrical cases containing pistol balls that became a kind of airborne Claymore mine as they were fired. There was also chain shot and bar shot, both designed to cut up the enemy’s rigging, but both equally capable of cutting a man in half.  Before being fired, they were sometimes heated in the galley fires until they glowed bright orange. In the tops, the platforms positioned high on the masts, the “marines” rained fire down onto the enemy decks with their smooth-bored rifles and muskets. Their objective was to kill the officers— to break down the command structure and send their crews into confusion. If a ship did not surrender after being battered by the British long guns, carronades, and snipers, the officers gave the order to “board and carry her.” A swarm of crew women, often with their faces blackened with soot or painted like wild Indians to horrify the enemy, stood crouched behind the ship’s railing, ready to leap across to the enemy deck armed with cutlasses, boarding pikes, axes, swords, and pistols, and slaughtered any man who dared to resist.  

As the fighting continued, the two ships collided three times and the Spanish attempted two times to board Southern Cross but all attempts to board were beaten off by determined musket fire from Michelle’s marine detachment led by her exec officer and quartermaster, Harper Morgan. As Captain Michelle so often says, the best thing about being Captain of the Southern Cross is having Harper as an exec.  To quote her

“I love that woman! I love her more than sharks love blood!”

The Trinidad’s fire began to fall off noticeably, as the furious fire from the Southern Cross had ravaged many of her gun crews.  On the Southern Cross, the only damage suffered was in her rigging. Two fore royal halyards were shot away, bringing down one of the pirate ensigns.  Annie picked up the flag, climbed the rigging, and secured it to the topmast, all to a rousing cheer from the crew below!  Several of the long boats, lashed upside down on the spar deck, were beaten to splinters. But the Southern Cross’s heavy planks, copper inlay and live oak frame provided good protection to the women who kept their heads down.  As one of Trinidad’s 18-pounder balls bounced harmlessly back into the sea off the stiff hull, a member of the Southern Cross’s crew exclaimed: “Her crotch is made of iron!” The remark was later widely reported in the press, and the nickname stuck: “Old Iron Pussy.”  

During the third collision, Southern Cross became fouled in Trinidad's bowsprit.  As the pirates were picking off sharpshooters from up in the rigging to take the pressure off their gunners, Harper looked over at Michelle as musket balls were whizzing by our heads and splintering wood all around us, balls ricocheting around the wooden deck!!  Harper looked over at Michelle and said,
“Keep your head low Captain, we're in the same boat now!”

As the daring Captain raised up quickly and picked off another Spanish sharpshooter up in the rigging with her pistol, she looked over at Harper and winked, saying,

“Then take care not to tip it over, I can only save one of us BEOTCH!”

Harper laughed and finished loading the flintlocks she held in each hand as another broadside shook the ship,

“Well Chelley, the way I figure it, we can either fight or give. If we give, we go to a Spanish dungeon!!”

Michelle shook her head and murmured,  “I've been there already!!”

Harper chuckled  “We could fight ... they'll stay right where they are and starve us out, blow us to pieces”  “Might even get a fire started, get us that way. What else can they do?”

Michelle looks at Harper,  “They could surrender to us, but I wouldn't count on that yet!”

Harper answered, “Captain, think we’ve finally got the table set to try and board the fucker?”

Michelle answered  “Harper, if you don't like how the table is set, turn the motherfucking table over or follow me cause HERE WE GO!!”

As the two ships pulled apart, the bowsprit suddenly SNAPPED, jarring the rigging and causing Trinidad’s fore and main masts to go over the side with a loud crash!!  At that moment, Harper signaled her second detachment of marines to open fire and they rose up from their positions and raked the deck of the Trinidad, as the Spaniards were about to make another boarding attempt!  The withering fire cut them to pieces and drove back what turned out to be their last attempt at boarding!  

The Captain gave the signal for her boarders to make their move as dozens of grappling hooks sailed overhead towards the Spanish vessel, the hooks clanging against the Trinidad’s wooden deck, dragging and then hooking against the side and railing as the large ropes strained against the weight of the large drifting ships!!  Michelle and her trusted lieutenants, Anne and Harper swung over on ropes to the deck of the Trinidad.   A grenade lobbed from the Southern Cross—by some reports, thrown by Captain Michelle herself— landed in an open chest of musket cartridges, which blew up and enveloped the quarterdeck in a cloud of thick, white, billowing smoke. A party of boarders, armed with pikes, pistols, and cutlasses, had collected on the Southern Cross’s gangway. Michelle shouted, “Follow me, who can!” and climbed over the hammock nettings; she on a rope across to the roof of the Trinidad’s quarter gallery, drew her cutlass and pistol, and dropped to the quarterdeck. She was the first of the Southern Cross’s crew to board, followed close behind by Harper and about seventy-five others.  The screaming bloodthirsty pirate boarders came over screaming like Banshees! It was a rash action—there were two hundred and fifty defenders aboard and they were willing to fight. Again Michelle and her women stabbed, slashed, and hacked their way across the enemy’s deck. The cries of the wounded and dying cutting through the stench of gunpowder!  

The Trinidad’s chaplain fired a pistol at Michelle from close range, but missed. Michelle slashed at him, gouging a deep wound in the clergyman’s arm, and charged forward along the gangway, slashing and hacking at the few seamen and marines she met, her crew following close behind. The pirates drove the remaining defenders forward into the forecastle. With few officers to rally them, most of the Spaniards succumbed to panic, crowding down the forward hatch or vaulting over the rail and through the bridle ports to the relative safety of the gun deck.

Not long after boarding the Trinidad, Michelle found herself exchanging blows with the ship’s female exec officer; their swords clanged back and forth as Michelle drove the Spanish officer backwards on her heels, thrusting her cutlass hard at her mid-section, forcing the Spaniard to parry and fall back with each thrust as she couldn’t keep her balance, falling back against the railing.  Then her (Michelle’s) cutlass broke just above the cross-guard, leaving her defenseless. The two women lunged at each other and grappled, falling to the deck, slamming punches into each other’s faces as their breasts rubbed together thru their cotton tops, aroused nipples poking into the firm flesh of their pert breasts, their tall frames sprawling across the gunwale, legs thrashing and kicking!!  Michelle was momentarily stunned and the Spaniard got to her knees and drew a yataghan—a long, curved Turkish knife — and was on the verge of plunging it into Michelle’s exposed chest when Michelle found her pistol under her, picked it up and fired it into her antagonist’s side, mortally wounding her. Five more Spanish sailors were advancing on the still-prone Michelle and were about to cut her to pieces when she raised her other pistol and shot one sailor, flame and black smoke shooting from the muzzle of the pistol as the impact of the ball stopped the sailor in his tracks, a growing red blotch appearing on his chest!  Harper and Anne rushed into the fray, each armed with a tomahawk and cutlass. Harper ran through one Spaniard with her cutlass and finished another with a tomahawk chop to the head!  Anne stood facing the remaining two Spaniards; both with swords raised, looked at them, then dropped her sword and tomahawk and quickly drew two pistols from her belt and shot them both dead.  She looked at Captain Michelle and just shrugged her shoulders.

“Efficiency Captain!!”  “EFFICIENCY!!”

The fight was over quickly as Michelle’s crew made quick work of the Spanish!  Once again the ratio of killed to wounded defenders was a measure of the savagery of the combat. Eighty-eight Spaniards lay dead. Less than a dozen wounded.  The pirate losses were 8 dead and a dozen wounded in what could only be called a resounding victory!!  The resistance the pirates met would have been much fiercer but the withering musket fire and almost continuous broadsides had taken much of the fight out of the Spanish.  It was the most ferocious and bloody engagement the Southern Cross had ever fought. In thirty minutes, the boarders had possession of the Trinidad.  Unable to maneuver and casualties taking half his crew, the Spanish captain, who had been wounded in the fighting, convened his officers and decided to strike Trinidad's colors to prevent a further loss of life. After assessing the condition of Trinidad, Michelle and her officers decided that the vessel would need a few repairs before taking her back to port.

Before we started back out in the Southern Cross, I addressed the crew after the battle,  “I want you all to know how PROUD I am of you!”  “We just defeated and took as a prize the largest most powerful ship in the Spanish fleet!!”
“We were OUT GUNNED and they had TWICE our numbers and we STILL WON THE DAY!!!”
“From this moment on, you are a ROCK!”  “You absorb NOTHING, you say NOTHING, and NOTHING BREAKS YOU!!”  “YOU ARE IMMORTAL!”

“YOU BITCHES JUST FUCKING ROCK!!!!”

(I’d like to thank Alexander the Great for providing me with the basis for that speech.  He was a true Momma’s Boy but great with the motivational speech shit)

The capture of Trinidad provided an early boost to pirate moral in the Caribbean and was the first in a series of ship-to-ship victories for the young fleet of Captain Michelle. As a result of these victories and the superiority of the pirate’s heavy frigates, the Spanish forbade its commanders from engaging their ships in single-ship combat. It was also the final engagement for Michelle’s flagship before it embarked on their Portobello experience.

The pirates surmised they needed to proceed to Port Royal to make needed repairs before beginning their Portobello adventure so they set sail with the Trinidad in tow.

Portobello - The Prize Is In Sight

Portobello, a port city in Colón Province in modern-day Panama, was the third most important Spanish city in the New World, making it an obvious choice for the buccaneers. Furthermore, Porto Bello was considered the center of Spanish trade in the Americas, as its warehouses contained the goods and valuables of many wealthy merchants. With its enormous concentration of wealth, Portobello was extremely well protected by three Spanish forts. It is located on the northern part of the Isthmus of Panama and has a deep natural harbor, making it an ideal place for ships to dock and hide in the Caribbean.  

Spain was intermittently at war with France and England at in the late 18th century, and privateers like Captain Michelle had carte blanche to attack Spanish ports and shipping. In the 1790's, Michelle had made a name for herself by attacking the Spanish up and down Central America.
Portobello was a sleepy little town on the so-called "Spanish Main," which referred to the northeastern part of South America and Panama. Usually it’s not what would be considered a hub of commerce and entertainment, as the primary purpose of the town was to serve as a shipping point for Spanish gold from Peru. Every year or two, gold, silver and other treasures would be sent down from Peru to the west coast of South America, where it was sent to Panama City. Pack mules then carried the treasures overland to Portobello, where it was loaded onto a massive, heavily armed treasure fleet to be shipped back to Spain.

Now here is what has always bugged the living shit out of me.  Why did they send that gold and silver down by pack mule?  I mean, why not a caravan of those new Range Rover Sports?  Have you seen that car?  Holy shit!!  More excitement, more individuality, more luxury!!  (Yes I sound like a commercial, SO WHAT?)
That’s the 2014 Range Rover Sport.  Go see your friendly neighborhood Land Rover dealer today and test drive one!!   It’s Land Rover…”Above and Beyond!”

(That was what is called “a word from my sponsor”.  Someone has to pay the fucking bills when I’m writing this Pulitzer Prize winning shit!)

Portobello had only one economic function, to provide a safe harbor for the Spanish treasure fleet. When that fleet was in, the place was a hive of activity for four or five weeks as the galleons were unloaded and their cargoes of European luxuries were sold to the merchants of Panamá and Peru, who arranged for their carriage by mule-train and river boat across the isthmus. In return came the produce and treasure of the New World: hides, drugs and dyes but, above all, silver— silver in coin, silver in bars, millions and millions of pesos of silver stacked up in warehouses, in counting-houses, even in the public squares of the city, ready to be laden on the galleons for the long and dangerous return voyage to Spain.

When the fleet was in there might be twenty or twenty-five million pesos of treasure in the town, twice the total revenue of the King of England, and a transient population of some ten thousand sailors, soldiers, merchants, shopkeepers and slaves to guard it. Every house and shack would be bursting at the seams, rents were astronomical and a vast tented camp surrounded the city for those who could not afford a roof over their head. The fairs of Portobello were a very jolly, busy, moneymaking time for those who managed to stay alive.
 During these times, Portobello was bustling and exploding with activity and became the home and haven to every pirate that sailed the open seas.  It was rapidly gaining a reputation as the home away from home to every lawbreaker and criminal in the world.

A Privateer was an armed ship that sailed under papers to a government or a company to perform specific tasks. The women who sailed on a privateer were also called privateers. The papers were usually referred to as a Marque of Letters. Some times these letters would give the captain rights to act in the behalf of a certain company or government to commit acts of reprisal, escort merchants, or protect coastal areas or property. Often the limits of the Marque were vague, leaving it up to the captain and crew to determine what they could take or attack. Sometimes the privateers ignored the Marque and just did what they bloody well pleased.  Captain Michelle was one of those privateers.  She sailed under Letters from the King of France but pretty much attacked any ship she wanted to, with obvious emphasis on the Spanish.  Her boldness did lead to renewed Spanish attacks on French and English ships and ports in the Caribbean, which in turn led to Michelle's further increased attacks on the Spanish treasure ships from South America.  It was just a vicious cycle perpetuated by the pirates and the chaos often left them in control.

Captain Michelle was originally from Scotland, legend has, it but so much of her past is unknown.  She came the Caribbean in the late 1780's. She was an able seaman and leader who quickly found work on privateer vessels and selectively attacking enemy shipping of any enemy nation. She earned much of her early reputation as a member of a gunnery crew and ultimately chief gunnery officer under Sir Henry Morgan.  She ultimately became captain of her own ship and crew.  

Captain Michelle followed the tenets of Lord Horatio Nelson of the British Royal Navy closely when it came to tactics and strategy.  Michelle’s approach to war at sea was simple, effective, and brutal. She had little regard for clever maneuvering, and no patience for complicated battle tactics. She thought it a waste of time to try to out sail an opponent in the hope of winning an advantageous position, and she thought it a waste of ammunition to fire at an enemy from long range. Michelle chose to take her ships directly and quickly into close-range action, where they would pulverize the enemy with broadside after broadside from her main weapon, the “great guns” or heavy cannon. Her notion of how a naval action should be fought, was to fight the enemy “yardarm to yardarm,” to position his ships parallel to those of the enemy— so close that their hulls were literally touching—and to order her gun crews to fire and reload and fire again as quickly as they possibly could

Michelle’s crews were happy to trade blows at point-blank range, to fight “ball for ball” (I know what’s going through your mind so don’t even THINK about going there!) because their gunnery was superior to that of their enemies. The potency (am I good with the sexual innuendo or what?) of “Pirate” gunnery owed nothing to the weapons themselves, for the English, French and Spanish ships were armed in much the same way. Nor was it the “aim” of the pirate gun crews (God there I go again, I just can’t stop myself!), for even when their aim was superior it was rarely decisive. The SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT factor was the RATE OF FIRE (Its just like I always say, it’s not the size that counts, it’s how often you use it!).  A pirate warship from Captain Michelle’s fleet would fire three broadsides to every two fired by an enemy ship— if that enemy ship was particularly well manned, well led, well practiced and well “hung”. More often, the pirates could get off two or three broadsides to the enemy’s one.  It was this emphasis on training and skill that made Michelle’s Sexy Sluts the most feared on the seas.  Nothing frankly beats a “Multi”, as Michelle always preaches to her crews.

Michelle’s crews owed its advantage in gunnery to its commitment to intensive training. The gun crews drilled and drilled endlessly as their officers timed them with stopwatches and corrected their mistakes. Crew was pitted against crew in competition. Wagers were placed. Rewards were offered: double rum rations or light duty assignments, boob massages and back rubs.  The women strove to improve and took pride in perfecting their “skills”.  Practice and team spirit (threesomes, seriously, really) transformed the pirate gun crews into well-oiled fighting machines. When pirate and Spanish warships met in battle, the Spanish ships commonly suffered much greater casualties, even when the ships were evenly matched.  

Before every engagement, With her exec/quartermaster, Harper Morgan, at her side, she would circulate among the gun crews, inspecting their preparations, and ordered canister and bar shot loaded on top of the round and grape. In a custom borrowed from the Royal Navy, each of the Southern Cross’s great guns had been given a name, painted in large white letters above the gun ports: “Willful Murder”, “Roll Tide”, “Blow Me”, “Michelle Spreads Her Legs”, “Charlie Brown”, “Live Free or Fuck”, “Bend Over Baby”, “Painful Rectal Itch”, “Suck On It”, “Eat Shit and Die”, “Yo Momma”, “Accidental Death and Dismemberment”, 'Collateral Damage Is For Pussies",  “Old Yeller” (Old Yeller?  Oh come on!  That’s just wrong on so many levels!!)

Captain Michelle and Harper would go from gun grew to gun crew and pour ale for every crew member at those times, talk to them and try to calm their nerves.  The loyalty her crew feels for her is well founded and most vowed they would follow her to Hell if necessary.  Her crew referred to her often as “The Daughter of Satan” and it was a term of endearment.

Captain Michelle further earned a name for herself in the early 1790's by attacking and sacking several towns along the coast of Central America. She was very successful and by 1797, the King of Spain charged her with capturing Spanish treasure ships and taking the crew prisoners.  Michelle, along with 500 fellow privateers and buccaneers and some French allies, captured Puerto Principe (Cuba), taking several hundred prisoners and sacking the town.   They then sailed into Kingston Bay and in a daring night attacked surprised and took the fort and city of Port Royal.  Port Royal belonged to the crews of the privateer ships. It was no place for the squeamish. Respectable citizens counted up their profits and pretended not to notice as the town earned its reputation as the Sodom of the New World. Such a reputation was a small price to pay for the riches of the Spanish Main, riches that soon changed hands.

Those exploits made Captain Michelle and her pirates the most wanted criminals on the high seas and that apparently was just how she liked it. Michelle and her ruthless captains, Harper, Mary and Anne decided that while they were at sea in force, they should capture another city and go for the Whole Enchilada. It was decided to attack the Spanish treasure city itself, Portobello!!

This is the story, in her own words, of that daring raid by our intrepid Dread Pirate, Captain Michelle and her ruthless crew!

End of Ch 4 Part 1

© 2014 by Michelle/Southern Cross Enterprises. All rights reserved.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 11:37:00 PM by Michelle »

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2014, 05:10:24 PM »
The following is Part 2 of Chapter 4 of my continuing pirate series - The Sexy Sluts of the Spanish Main, Adventures of Captain Michelle and her Crew.  This is part 2 of 3 parts entitled "Portobello Preparations".  Chapter 4 Part 1 is posted just ahead of this posting so please check it out.  As always any feedback is welcomed and appreciated.  The names have been changed along with dates to protect the innocent (and possibly the guilty) and as always, those still in witness protection.  Thanks again for all the support I have received.  And so here we go!!

The Sexy Sluts of the Spanish Main, Adventures of Captain Michelle and her Crew
                                               Chapter 4 Part 2 - Portobello Preparations

I stood out on the bow of my flagship, the “Southern Cross”, as we were once again underway, headed toward Portobello and destiny. The ship rocked back and forth as waves crashed against the sides of the ship in the rough open seas.  The seas were starting to calm as we approached Portobello and we were pretty much at about the “point of no return”.  I was pacing the deck back and forth, looking out overt the ship and crew, wondering how many of us weren’t going to come back from this adventure.  So many times I have led these women into battle and so many times we’ve succeeded.  So many times they have bled for me and again and again I ask for more.  I often wonder if I ask too much.  Our gun crews had done drill after drill, everyone was ready and knew her job.  Our marines, sharpshooters, everyone was ready and in spite of my trepidation, I knew it.  I drew my sword from its scabbard and extended it out over the bow straight in front of me.  My eyes looked down the blade and my hand trembled a little, something it had never done before.  I quickly sheathed the sword, not wanting anyone to see the doubt and the fear I was feeling.  My resolve could not be questioned at this point.  Besides, it was nothing a little of that 25-year-old Japanese Scotch wouldn’t calm.  have you tried that stuff?  God it puts that so called "Scot" Scotch to shame.  Grab some of that 18 year-old Yamazaki Single Malt when you get a chance, you won't be disappointed!

I wasn’t stupid enough to kid myself into thinking we could be as lucky in taking Portobello as we had been when we took Port Royal.  At Portobello, three forts were situated around the bay guarding the approach to the city.   These forts were well armed and manned (or so we thought).  Still, the riches at Portobello made the risk one worth taking and we were determined to take it!  Besides, I had a plan and no one works up a plan better than me.  No one loves it more when a plan comes together than me!

Portobello – Sin City and Sodom of the Caribbean and Playground for Pirates!

The “great age of piracy” (1500-1825) especially marks the strain between England and Spain; for English pirates most eagerly preyed on Spanish ships, which had long dominated the Caribbean waters.
In the middle of the 17th century, Spain still possessed the greatest empire in the world.  “New Spain” included the entire coast of the Gulf of Mexico, all of the territory that is now Florida to California; Mexico and all of Central America; the islands of Cuba, Puerto Rico and Hispaniola; and all of South America with the exception of Portuguese-owned Brazil. Furthermore, the Spaniards had seemingly ended up with all the territory producing gold and silver. For more than a century they had been shipping it home by the proverbial “shitload” (in the vernacular of the times it was called a “galleon-load”).  I had determined the Spanish, whom I detested with a passion, were a bunch of over indulgent pigs that had more than there share and it was MY turn now.  I owed it to my good friends the Spanish to relieve them of their gold and remove the many temptations that such abundant wealth presented.

Portobello was still a growing city and was rapidly becoming commercialized and that troubled me.  You know what I’m talking about.  Think about Cancun and how that used to be a great place to take a vacation and now its fucking “Vegas on the Gulf”.  Doesn’t that just CHAP YOUR ASS?  I mean what in the Wide Wide World of FUCK is going on??  What is going to be the next shoe to drop? COZUMEL????  Holy FUCK!!  NOT COZUMEL!!  COZUMEL IS AWESOME!  MUTHAFUCKA!!!

My God do you know how many times me and Harper, Anne and Mary got WASTED at “SENOR FROGS” in Cozumel???  I mean blind, shit-faced “I’ll barf all over you” DRUNK!!!  Love that fucking place!!  Best margaritas in the Caribbean and the Gulf, BAR NONE!

And WOW!  They have these GREAT CHICKEN AND CHEESE NACHOS!!   FUCK!!!  THREE DIFFERENT CHEESES, JALEPENOS, SOUR CREAM!!  They had the best selection of Cuban cigars in the Bay area, even those hard to find Arteuro Fuente Maduros!  Cozumel even has a freaking “HARD ROCK CAFE!!  Can you believe it?  I’ve got the tee short to prove it!

Anyway, I got sidetracked!  Back to the Portobello Plan!!

Every year, gold, silver and other treasures would be sent down from Peru to the west coast of South America, where it was sent to Panama City. Then carried by mules overland to Portobello, where it was loaded onto a massive, heavily armed treasure fleet to be shipped back to Spain. Now here is what has always bugged the living shit out of me.  Why did they send that gold and silver down by pack mule?  I mean, why not a caravan of those new Range Rover Sports?  Have you seen that car?  Holy shit!!  More excitement, more individuality, more luxury!!

(Yes I sound like a commercial, SO WHAT?)

That’s the 2014 Range Rover Sport.  Go see your friendly neighborhood Land Rover dealer today and test drive one!!   It’s Land Rover…”Above and Beyond!”

(That was what is called “a word from my sponsor”.  Someone has to pay the fucking bills when I’m writing this Pulitzer Prize winning shit!)

During these times of gold and silver arrival, Portobello was like a boomtown and there was no “pleasure” you could not avail yourself of with the right amount of money.  The population would swell to close to one hundred thousand during “Treasure Time” as it was called locally.  Otherwise it was a dull place with only a couple thousand regular inhabitants and about 6 casinos.  Fucking Donald Trump (is that fucker’s hair for real?) and Steve Wynn (pussy) owned ALL the casinos in the town and they just about owned the WHOLE DAMN town too, save for the Applebee’s and the Donut Shop at the far end of “The Strip”.  The fuckers even tried to get a WALMART put in!!!   GAWD!!!   A fucking WALMART!!!!   NO WAY!!!

I almost ran for city council to stop that!!!  Seriously!  Really!  Can you see me on the city council?

The Defenses of Portobello (Some Technical Shit)

In spite of the fact that it could be a dull backwater a lot of the time, Portobello had decent defenses in place on account of the presence of the Spanish treasures and the casinos. The best part of the Portobello defenses from my standpoint, as captain of the largest pirate fleet on the high seas, was that it was being defended BY THE FUCKING SPANISH!!  HA!!  Is there NO WORSE NAVY on the high seas than the Spanish navy?  Talk about WORTHLESS!  Someday in the future, the Spanish will be all excited to see their new submarines ready to deploy. These beautifully designed subs will have glass bottoms so the MODERN Spanish fleet can get a really good look at the OLD Spanish navy UP CLOSE and PERSONAL.

The Spanish navy as a defense is about like using a croissant as a fucking dildo!  It just doesn’t get the job done and it makes a FUCKING MESS!  

Remember that shit with the Spanish Armada?  Fucking Brits kicked the Spanish Armada’s ASS!!   The BRITS??   That itty-bitty island!!  It’s like today we’d think of the Spanish Armada as terrorists.  You know how we have those silly terrorists alerts, the red, green, orange, chartreuse, off-white, and teal?  Well, the Brits had their own terrorist alerts.  When they heard the Spanish Armada was coming, they raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved."  No shit!  Soon, though, security levels were raised yet again to "Irritated" or even "A Bit Cross". Brits have not been at a security level of "A Bit Cross" since the late great William Wallace crossed into England from Scotland and sacked York and Mel Gibson went on that fucking bender! When the Armada was sighted in the channel in 1588, the Brits raised the terrorist alert to its highest level,  "Bloody Nuisance.

Now the Scots are unique.  The Scots raised their threat level from "Pissed Off" to "Let's Get The Bastards!!" They don't have any other levels. This is the reason they have been used on the front line of the British army for the last 300 years.  I shit you not!

The French government during this pirate “shit storm” in the Caribbean (created by yours truly and her fleet) raised its terror alert level from "Run" to "Hide". The only two higher levels in France are "Surrender" and "Collaborate". A fire in 1697 that destroyed France’s white flag factory, effectively paralyzing the country’s military capability, also precipitated the rise in the terrorist level by the French to its highest level.  I shit you not!

The Spanish forces at Portobello were under the command of General Castellan Alexandro Manuel Pau (seriously, that’s his real name. Might as well have been John Holmes/aka Johnny Wad for all I cared).  He was like a youngster, barely 30 years old and arrogant as shit until you faced him down (typical Spaniard btw).  I remember getting in a fight with him at that bar, Senor Frogs in Cozumel (I mentioned that place earlier) about a year earlier and I kicked his boney ass!!  He was in there with a few of his officers and had just a little too much to drink.  I guess he decided if he kicked my ass or killed me he’d make a name for himself.  I took issue with such thoughts naturally.  He thought because I was a woman he’d kick my ass pretty easy but I told him before we started our fight

“Senor, there are two kinds of pain. The sort of pain that makes you strong and then there’s useless pain, the sort of pain that’s only suffering. I have no patience for useless things.   Right now, you are feeling really, really useless to me”

“I’m not in the mood so please DON’T FUCK WITH ME!”

(I was a little drunk)

Captain Michelle Goes Psycho

Now, before we go any farther, lets discuss this idea of women and bar fights/encounters just briefly here, as to be honest I could devote an entire story to just to this.  Lets segue a brief moment to the following topic because I think its worth some honorable mention.

"Women Are Very Fucking Capable of Initiating Violence In A Bar Fight" – "What a Great Title for a Master’s Thesis!!!"

As a captain of a pirate ship and head of a fleet of pirates, we end up in bars A LOT!  I tried to stop drinking a few years ago, went to 30 day rehab (Betty Ford), saw a therapist, the whole nine freaking yards.  I am here to freely admit it DID NOT TAKE!  COME ON!  BE HONEST!  You didn’t think it would anyway!  I have been to Betty Ford so many times I have a frequent visitor card!  So I come at this from a unique, albeit skewed perspective.  I have seen so many cases of other women in those bars starting a fight.  When these cases first started coming to my attention, my understanding of women engaging in violence was colored by the idea that a woman would be aggressive in cases where she felt an emotional and personal provocation — if she thought another woman was trying to poach her man, or if her man had cheated on her, or something like that.  Another case would be that the man dissed her, and lord knows as a female pirate captain, I am used to not being shown any respect by my male counterparts.  I admit this way of looking at the world was quite sexist of me, and rather patronizing towards men.  That’s how I feel though and I refuse to apologize for it, so SUCK ON IT!

But sometimes, for example, a woman just gets drunk and doesn’t like being cut off by the bartender (especially when he calls her babe or honey), just like her male counterpart (I find that if a male bartender calls another male honey in a bar, I’m probably in the wrong fucking bar!). Or she responds disproportionately (You throw a hand grenade, she fires back with a cruise missile) to a trivial miscommunication as though it were an intentional insult, intellectual put-down or a challenge, just like a drunken man more stereotypically will. We all have seen the case of the male who had too much to drink in a bar all of a sudden getting very loud and belligerent, in short, a fucking asshole!  (You guys know who you are so don’t fucking sit there with your mouths wide open like I just said something you have NEVER heard or seen before out of yourself!)  

Conquering my original prejudice that women are disinclined to violence, as a means of conflict resolution was an uncomfortable bit of growth I had to go through as a pirate, in part because I didn’t think that it was a very complimentary sort of thing to either feel or observe. Then again I am a fucking pirate after all, and that does tend to skew one’s judgment. I have since begun to realize there is much truth to that assertion and consider it a compliment to think I am considered inclined towards violence.  Although I’d still like to be known for my mind a bit! Like DUH!  OK, that’s a damn lie.  I WANT TO BE KNOWN for my body just as much as my mind too.  Oh whom am I kidding!  “Body” TRUMPS mind every damn day!!

Studies have shown that women were faster to employ weapons than men (No shit Sherlock!)  (Do you think I carry a cutlass and three pistols to use as paperweights?), whether prepared (the knife, those pussy ninja metal star thingies, mace spray, bottle of acid) or improvised.  Improvised weapons are almost always thrown, and have included highball glasses, shot glasses, beer mugs, purses, pool balls, pool cues, bar stools, knives, and in one notable case, the assailant’s own feces (Guilty as charged your honor!  I’ll tell that story in a future story!). Male bar fighters used weapons too, but in my research and experience less frequently than your average female. Male fighters use environmental objects to assist in their hand-to-hand combat (slamming an opponent into a wall, bashing an opponent’s head into a parked car or door).

Neither male nor female assailants seemed to care all that much about the sex of their co-combatants. When people go ape, sex just doesn’t seem to slow down the hemorrhaging much.  The men seemed to think women were perfectly appropriate targets for their violence based on their behavior (e.g., cutting in line ahead of them for a bathroom, pushing and shoving, and/or slurred insults and challenges); female bar-fighters did not demonstrate any particular concern about perceived imbalances between their own physical abilities and that of the men with whom they were fighting. I’m reluctant to call this phenomenon a triumph of cultural progression towards gender equality or a victory for feminism, so you can make of it what you will.  Some might even call it an acceptable bout of stupidity (I lean towards this idea personally).  Either that or in my personal case, its just when I lose my temper like that, I am not thinking all that clearly  (I know what you’re thinking so don’t even say it!  I'm fucking serious!  DON'T SAY IT!).

In any event, the bar fight against the Spanish pussy, I mean the general, wasn’t all that much of a fight. He had an issue with me before we had exchanged a single word, spouting off  “I’ll not permit such an abomination aboard my ship!” he snarled. “She’s wearing PANTS! Heaven and Earth, I’ll not abide it! No strumpet pirate cxnt will board my ship!”  “By Heaven!” he bellowed, “Damn me for a coward if I permit some pirate whore slut, a mere woman, to plunder my ship.  Let alone will she ever set foot on it!”

Let me do a short segue here and say “Is it me or are many European men just POMPOUS ass’s?”  Just sayin….

I’m sitting at another table with Harper and Anne and I lean over to them and say, “Do you think this shithead is a Ninja?”  “You know how I hate Ninjas!”

I then standup and turn and say to the Spanish twit,

“Did you ever notice how the best thing about human beings is that they stack SO NEATLY.”  “I think you’ll fit neat on a stack of bodies, both you and your crew, unless you SHUT THE FUCK UP SIR!”

(OK, I admit that might have been a bit on the radical side.  Sometimes my bedside manner leaves a lot to be desired.  If you want fucking sensitivity, call Dr. Phil!)

He and the members of his crew all rose up from their table at once, always a good sign that the SHIT is about to hit the proverbial fan!  He then had motioned his own crew back, indicating that he intended to deal with my “threat” himself. That, my friends, was his FIRST mistake.

“MICHELLE!” “NO!” Harper yelled again. “DON’T HURT HIM!!”

“The health insurance WON”T cover it!”

The Spaniard looked at me and froze a second and appeared to be having a rational moment for a change as he said, “Well, maybe I was a bit hasty in my evaluation of you Captain”

I looked at the Spaniard one more time, my hand on my sword and said quietly, “SUCK UP ISN’T GONNA FIX FUCK UP…BITCH!”

(Yeah, I know, I did it again didn’t I?  Paging Dr. Phil!  Paging Dr. Phil!)

The Spaniard quickly pulled his blade from its scabbard and raised it, seeing it flash in the overhead light as he raised it over his head and swung the sword in a wide arc as he aimed a violent slash at my long legs.

Harper’s breath stopped as she screamed out.  “CAPTAIN!!!”

That was the Spaniard’s first mistake!  I leaped nimbly into the air, over the slash, and came down up on top of the wooden table, then jumped over him to a table behind him as he screamed out in frustration!

(Your Goddamn right that was impressive, and don’t you fucking try that at home!  I saw that in the movie “Captain Blood”, in my opinion, the greatest pirate movie of all time)

The Spaniard whipped around and glared at me.

“FUCKING PIRATE SLUT!”  “TROUSER-WEARING cxnt!”  “GET OUT OF THIS FUCKING BAR YOU FILTHY WHORE!”

(I am starting to get the impression this prick doesn’t like me much!)

He lunged at me again, slashing up with his blade at my face!  I jerked my head back and parried his cut by slashing my sword across my body about chest level and slapping his blade aside with a loud CLANG!  I disengaged him, dancing back, the ends of my mouth turning up in a wide smile. I stepped back a few more steps, twisting my body such that only my right side was exposed and facing him, my hand clutching my cutlass tightly in my extended right arm as I twirled the end of the blade at him!  My large dark eyes stare at him down along the glistening steel and suddenly and quickly I thrust the point UP with an upward flick and snap of my wrist and catch the brim of his hat and stick it on the point of my sword, jerking it up off his head!!  I then brought the hat back to me and pulled it off the point of my sword with my left hand, waving it above my head!

“Come get it BITCH!”  I scream at him, then stick my long wet sexy tongue out at him and thrust my crotch out at him and rotate it a few times in a few hard “bump and grind” moves!!  He lunges at me and swings his blade wildly at my head and I duck under it and nimbly dance around and behind him!  I then SWAT him in HIS FAT ASS ass with the flat end of my cutlass and he yelps like a little girl and jumps a few feet!!  I then SLASH the Spaniard across his chest, my sword a blur, the razor sharp blade SLASHING open his tunic and cutting open the top layer of skin, watching as the red begins to soak through the material!!  He SCREAMS out more in anger than anything else, as the cut just barely broke the top layer of skin and was far from lethal!  He then let out with a blood-curdling scream and clutched at his chest!!!

I spoke in a low measured voice, as I wasn’t even breathing hard.  “Señor,”  “I know not who you are, but you are sadly lacking in manners!!  That is no way to speak to a lady!!  Drop your sword, and you and your friends will be allowed live!!”   “You have my word as a Captain!!”

His face was red, contorted and covered with perspiration and he was wheezing and coughing.  He screamed back at me “Take the word of a pirate WHORE?”  “NEVER!!”

The silly Spaniard came at me again, lunging and slashing madly, and again I parried!!  I then stopped retreating and began to circle, my footwork light and balanced, in contrast to the clumsy man’s lumbering steps. “Please, Señor!”  “STOP this foolish attack!” “I do not wish to harm you!”   I yelled in a pleading voice!

I stayed on the toes of my boots and kept slowly, relentlessly circling him, my sword extended at him.
The silly Spaniard screamed back  “What if I slice your nipples off with my sword you WHOREBAG?”  “HUH!”

THAT PISSED ME OFF!!  I REALLY have always liked my nipples a lot!

The Spaniard, panting like a dog, cursed me again, slashing wildly at my head. I ducked, but as I did so, the tip of the fucking Spaniard’s sword caught the tip of the white plume on my hat, cutting it in off!
I sprang back, saw the puff of white feather fluttering in the breeze, and my expression darkened.  I mean I was PISSED!  “You POMPOUS MOTHERFUCKER!” I was screaming and spitting I was so mad!  “I paid 20 pesos for that feather!”  “You stop this nonsense you COCKSUCKER!”  

And then I finally just said FUCK IT and I lunged at him!!

My form was flawless, a thing of beauty! My sword slid in past Spaniard’s guard as smoothly as a dolphin’s leap, and the tip of my sword found the fleshy upper part of the man’s sword arm. I pinked him, lightly, and disengaged, leaping backward.  I then quickly leapt back in and slashed the tip of my sword across his CROTCH!  He drops his sword, hearing it clatter on the wooden floor!  He then screams out and dropped like a rock to his knees, clutching his crotch!!

Harper runs in and bends down and looks closely and looks up at me and busts out laughing!!  
“God Damn Chelley!”  “You trying to do a John Bobbit on him?”  “Close but you just nicked him!”  “He did piss himself though!”  “PEWWWWWWWW!!”  “JESUS H. CHRIST!”

Harper finally quits laughing and says,  "We got good news and bad news Captain!"  "The bad news is he pissed himself!'  "The good news is he won't be needing that pesky vasectomy in the future!"

Suddenly a Spanish lieutenant that was with the General came at us with his sword drawn!  My back was turned to him but Harper lunges at him and gets between him and me and executes a perfect double-legged drop kick to his mid-section!!  He drops like a rock and lies on the floor crying like a baby!!  She then gets up and goes over and jump off the floor with both feet, kick her legs and feet out from under her, and comes down landing on her ass and executing a perfect elbow drop to his balls!!   OWWW!!!  Oh wait, he’s a Spaniard, he CAN'T HAVE ANY BALLS!!

We got our asses out of there PRONTO before the Spanish police showed up, which would have gave a bad ending to what was our “Cozumel Excellent Adventure”

I beat that Spanish PRICK like a redheaded stepchild!  Harper and Anne wanted to hang his ass but I decided to let him go with a stern lecture.

As we were leaving the bar, Harper said to me  “Damn Captain, we're making this an early evening!"  "Does this mean we won’t get to see you drunk and have you start asking which of us wants to go down in the rabbit hole with you?”

Harper and Anne snickered and one thing that pisses a Captain off more than anything is when her subordinates snicker at her!

I looked at Harper and glared  “FUCK YOU Harper, I need coffee BAD!!”

“Is there a Starbucks in Cozumel?”

“Oh and Harper, if you keep badmouthing Alice and the White Rabbit your bonus this year won’t be shit and I’ll BURY YOU IN A HOLE!”

We have a basic law on my ship; no one kids me about “Alice in Wonderland” and “Through the Looking Glass” as my father used to read me those stories all the time when I was a little girl.

Harper turns and lifts her right hand and extends her middle finger to me, much to my shock and surprise!  “Captain its three fucking am!”  “So next time why don't you pack an espresso machine in your BIG FUCKIN' BITCH BAG if you want COFFEE!"

I place my hands on my hips and smile at her as Anne stands by looking skyward and whistling  “Why thank you Harpy, your Captain loves it when you show her a little respect”

Who says Captain Michelle isn’t a sweet good-natured benevolent soul?  Come on!  COME ON!!!  WHO YOU FUCKERS??  I mean I could have HUNG him, RIGHT?  HUH?  IT SHOWS I'M GETTING BETTER....RIGHT?  THE THERAPY HAS HELPED SOME.....I THINK?

Final Preparations for the Attack

I sent word out that I intended to lead a raid on the Spanish and sailed out on the 1st of February 1797 to the well known rendezvous at Isla Vaca, a tiny island that hovers innocently just under the lower strut of Hispaniola’s south western shore, were I waited for my Buccaneers to gather. MY ability to draw women to my cause was proved a month later in May, by which time some 38 ships and between 1,500 and 2,000 women had arrived at Isla Vaca. On the 1st of July I called all the captains together and told them of my intention to attack Panama, and the richest port in the Spanish colonies, Portobello.  Every captain received a vote; the result was in favor of the scheme.

As I said earlier, there were three castles to contend with to get at Portobello.  The question was, just how ready were these forts for an attack by someone as awesome as the Dread Pirate Michelle and her crew?

Such were the defenses on paper, anyway. Because of the castles, the people of Portobello had known years of peace and were not ready for an attack in 1797. I sent in advance scouts led by Harper and Mary and we found out the castles were seriously undermanned: there were ony 150 men out of 300 in San Felipe, 200 men out of 400 in Santiago, and only 75 in the unfinished castle of San Gerónimo. There were a few hundred soldiers in town as well on the night of July 10, where many of them would spend the night. Although the soldiers had good small arms including pistols and muskets, some of the cannons in the castles were in bad repair and there was a shortage of grenades. The gunners also were not experienced enough to man all the cannons if needed.

They also determined the Spanish were using San Felipe as whorehouse.  I shit you not!  I told you it was a lot like Las Vegas!!  They had soldiers and officers running through there at all hours of the day and night

Even cooler was that they were having this topless mud wrestling tournament at San Felipe that night so you know there was like “no one at home” in terms of being ready for an attack!  Hey! I didn’t get to be Captain because I’m just a babe.  I do my homework and I don’t make mistakes.  I knew I had to know what was going on with regard to Portobello’s defenses or I would be putting my crew and my entire fleet into a SALAD SPINNER OF FUCK!

End of Part 2  Chapt 4

© 2014 by Michelle/Southern Cross Enterprises. All rights reserved.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 11:08:24 PM by Michelle »

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: June 10, 2014, 06:11:13 PM »
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Southern Cross going to stop in Cuba?

Yes we have a Cuban adventure planned....hold onto your crotch :P