News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Harper's Awakening

• 61 Replies

Offline Ellis Kent

• God Member
  • Published Female Fight and Sexfight Author
    • Untamed Rivalry ebook
Re: Harper's Awakening
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2014, 01:10:01 PM »
Michelle, you have a gift for this genre...9
Published female fight and sexfight author. Untamed Rivalry: Scenes from a Female Fight Club. (With sexfighter and fighter Alexis - see my profile.) Book in Kindle Store.

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2014, 02:54:55 PM »
Chapter 2 goes to press this evening...I had hoped to be done this past weekend but work things got in the way...
So I'm looking at late tonight.  I will also repost a revised (not much) and edited Chapter 1.

And yes, I have some thoughts on a Chapter 3 but that will be a few weeks down the line I think.

Thanks again to everyone for their support and encouragement.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 02:59:02 PM by Michelle »
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2014, 09:08:44 AM »
azpaper
patience is a virtue!
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2014, 10:29:26 PM »
The following are both Chapters 1 and 2 of my continuing series.  Chapter 3 will be out later in the week.  As always, any and all comments are solicited and welcomed.  Many thanks again for the encouragement I have received to keep the series going.  Buckle up and here we go!

Harper's Awakening - Chapter 1

Ok, I admit it. While I like to think of myself as one, I am not a fighter really. My name is Harper and actually, I am in pretty decent shape physically...5' 8-1/2", 136 lbs., yada yada.... I’m not as good as I think I am however.  I have always lacked some in the confidence area.  Like most women, I have not been doing a lot of real fighting, although I have been the recipient of a couple of beat downs at the hands...or should I say the “very hard fists”…. of a few other girls when I let my mouth get in the way of my better judgment.  I have also won a few, which I guess keeps me going and has made me think I was better than what I was.  That and the conditioning I have received as a result of my recent hard work, has been worth it just on its own.  This last time I lost though was the last fucking straw and I had decided to throw good sense out the window and follow my heart's desire and become a better fighter, or at the very least be able to take care of myself.  I'll also admit I have always had this secret deep seeded desire to fight more.  I began working out a year ago with a boxing trainer and it has unleashed feelings sensations and emotions inside of me I have never encountered before. I almost feel like I've lost control of myself in this regard and now almost feel an absolute compulsion to do this.  As my physical conditioning has improved, so have my confidence and my desire to fight.  Something is growing deep inside me and I felt it slowly beginning to come to the surface and I love it!

I get such a rush that comes over me when I do my boxing workout...the emotions and feelings I have when I'm moving and punching and this every increasing desire to fight another woman that way and finally prove to myself that I can do it and do it well.  It is truly a sexual feeling and the emotions I am experiencing match NOTHING I have EVER FELT in my life.  I am now TOTALLY POSSESSED with pushing my self emotionally and physically to the hilt!

Everything seemed to come to a head for me a few days ago.   I was minding my own business, my mind kind of wandering, walking down a relatively quiet deserted block on the way back to my Manhattan apartment after spending more unreasonable hours working on a project that had to be completed that night. I was hired as an executive in large corporation right after receiving my MBA.  I found the twelve to fourteen hour workdays left me little time for either socializing or exercise. After ten very intensive years, my hard driving desires allowed me to reach the top of the corporate ladder when the firm’s partners voted me to be their first female partner and Sr. VP - at the ripe old age of 35!  

As I was walking to my BMW I had parked off the street in this alley that fateful night, I heard loud voices in what appeared to be some sort of argument.  I continued walking down the alley and happened upon two women who were actually in the process of trying to beat each other to a pulp!  It was just the two of them, the first girl I noticed was tall, looked to me early to mid-thirties, about my height and was dressed in tight jeans and a denim shirt, long dark brown hair flowing down over her shoulders.  I had heard the loud voices as I was walking so I stayed back in the shadows along a wall of the alley that were created by a street lamp in order that I could watch undetected.  I was not quite sure what was going on and what I was about to witness.  I watched as the two women initially exchanged shoves to the chest and then watched even more intently as they both stepped back and began literally undressing.  The second girl was about the same height as the first girl, blonde, and was doing most of the yapping and actually started the shoving.   She had on a red silk blouse and very tight, almost painted on True Religion jeans.  The tall willowy brunette took off her denim shirt, revealing a white sleeveless tee shirt that showed off her toned sinewy arm and shoulder muscles that can only come with hard work and training.  Her stomach was obviously tight and flat as the tight tee shirt left little to the imagination.  Her features were rather striking and she could have probably passed for a model but then she raised her arms up in a boxer's stance and curled her hands into tight fists, there was little doubt in my mind that she had a pretty good idea what she was doing.  The blonde girl removed her red silk blouse, revealing a pink sports bra underneath. As she raised her arms up and cocked them at the elbows, you could see her small hard biceps form up and the sinewy nature of her upper arms and forearms showed she was a girl who was in good condition and probably had a pretty good idea what she was doing too.  I wondered to myself what precipitated all this.  Did they know one another?  A lover’s quarrel perhaps?  Was it perhaps a disagreement at the office?  All sorts of things can run through your mind late at night when you’re exhausted I guess.  As the two women face off, I have to admit at that exact moment I was so aroused that I could hear my heart pounding against my chest in the silence of the night air, my breathing becoming more shallow and rapid and the moisture between my thighs growing by the second.  I was growing more and more aroused and my wetness was spreading rapidly, the pulsating sensations deep in my loins beginning to take me over in ways I had not felt in a long time.  I just couldn’t believe at first how this scene was affecting me, although to be honest, I should have, knowing how I am and how I feel deep inside.  All I knew was I was not going move...I WAS GOING TO WATCH!  I felt a little like a voyeur but I didn’t care.

The two women circled each other for a few seconds, sometimes feinting with their extended left arms.  Then suddenly, they just seemed to explode on one another as both lashed out with left jabs flying from each girl simultaneously!  Both then bobbed and weaved, shoulders dropping as they both landed blows to each other’s body.  The brunette then drove her left fist hard into the blonde’s abs and just as quickly in one fluid motion she drove her right fist hard across the blonde's jaw!  I could hear the crack as the brunette’s knuckles hit against the blonde’s jaw!  The blonde let out a loud moan and then a “whoosh” from her mouth as the air was forced from her lungs and out over her trembling lips. She staggered back a few steps after letting out a loud yelp and threw her arms up almost over her head in a defensive type of maneuver.  The brunette stepped in and moved at her but for some reason, at that moment, didn’t press her advantage.   What I did noticed was a smile coming over her lips as her eyes widened, as if she sensed she had her prey cornered and she wasn’t going to let her go.  The blonde slowly began to right herself and brought her arms back up in her fighting stance although she seemed very shaky and unsure.  I could see the fear in her eyes now and you can bet the brunette saw the same thing.  The women began to circle each other again and the brunette snapped her left fist out at the blonde’s head, the punch literally shooting from her left shoulder in a blur, the sound of her knuckles cracking into the blonde’s chin echoing throughout the alley, her head snapping back violently!  The blonde’s face contorted as her long blonde hair flew forward on either side of her head! Her head snapped back so quickly and violently that her hair was literally left behind as if moving in slow motion in contrast to her head.  She staggered back a few steps and fell against the wall behind her, grunting out as her back slammed into the hard bricks.

The blonde brought her arms up and blocked a second left fist from the brunette.   She wasn’t ready for the unexpected kick to the stomach that the brunette unloaded on her tummy following the punches! The blonde screamed out and doubled over!  The brunette’ kick appeared to have knocked the wind out of the blonde and she slammed into the wall behind her, then slid along the wall over to a corner where the brunette was on her like a cat and began throwing a flurry of punches, this time several breaking through the blonde's guard. A right cross, left hook, right jab, left jab, right hook, left cross!!  The onslaught continued as the blonde’s head violently snapped back several times and then side to side! Then blonde then wisely lunged out and reached and wrapped her arms around the brunette, pulling her in tight to her body and clinching her. The blonde still had some life left in her as suddenly drove her knee up into the brunette’s midsection!! The brunette’s knee came up quickly in response as they both pounded each other’s abs while holding each other in an almost death grip! Each impact of a knee resulting in a loud grunt from the respective woman’s lips!  Each body lurching up almost lifted up by the impact!  The brunette finally broke out of the clinch after each had landed a few knees successfully and stepped back as the blonde fell back and leaned against the brick wall behind her. The brunette bent over at the waist…coughing…breathing heavily as she rested her hands on her thighs.  

The brunette stepped back another step to keep a distance between her and her blond adversary. She rubbed her beaten abs, grimacing in pain as she desperately tried to recover from the onslaught.  Then after a few more seconds, the brunette suddenly straightened up and turned and twisted her tall athletic frame to the side and drove her right leg up hard in a sidekick type motion into the blonde’s abs!! The blonde had just stepped away from the wall and still had her arms at her sides, her features showing the agonizing pain running through her body.  Her eyes widened and her face contorted in agony as the brunette’s foot drove hard into her body, her lips emitting a loud grunt as the air again left her lungs!  Her features showing the instant of her body’s immediate longing for a breath as she was then hurled backwards by the force of the kick, her back hitting the wall behind her as another loud grunt flowed over her lips. It was a brutal kick and the brunette pressed her advantage. She stepped forward and launched two punches, a quick jab with her left fist, the other a right cross. Both landed and the blonde’s head thrust back violently, hitting the wall behind her.  I could see the blood coming from the blonde’s nose and her appeared to have a cut above her right eye. Even in this rather dimly lit alley, I could see the thin red stream already trickling down along her right cheek.  The blonde, maybe out of instinct or some sense of self-preservation, threw a wild right from almost over her head that connected with the brunette’s mouth!  The brunette’s head snapped back and she stumbled back a few steps, shaking her head and screaming out in what seemed more like anger than pain!  I could see the brunette’s lower lip was split and the red stream coming down over her chin.  The blonde lurched forward from the force of her punch and fell to the pavement on all fours.  She lay there on all fours, moaning…coughing.

The brunette didn’t waste any time and launched a kick with her long right leg into the blondes left rib cage! The blonde’s body was literally lifted up off the ground by the impact of the kick as she cut loose with a loud scream, followed by a low groan as she crumpled to the pavement.

My own mouth dropped open in amazement at what I'd just seen!   My own thighs twitched while my heart was pounding so hard I felt up in my throat I as so aroused!  I couldn't believe that it could all be over that fast!   The brunette kept yelling down at the blonde to get up and kept motioning her up with her right arm, but the blonde seemed to be moving in slow motion and looked as if she had had enough and wanted no more of it.  She raised her right hand up and whimpered to the brunette standing over her "ENOUGH...OH GOD PLEASE...NO MORE!"  The brunette drew her right fist back and then reached down with her left hand and grabbed a handful of the blondes long silky hair, wrapping it around her fingers and at almost the same time pulling up hard on the blonde's head. The blonde let out an almost blood curdling scream and threw her hands up in front of her already bloodied face and began whimpering and crying even more...pleading with the brunette not to hit her again!

I watched as the brunette released the blonde’s hair and lowered her tightly clenched right fist.  I could see her features so clearly in the in the moonlight and I noted an almost sadistic smirk coming over the brunettes face as the blonde kept begging her not to hit her again.  I could tell at that moment she was a woman who was confident in her abilities and one I hoped I'd never have to meet in a dark alley.  I slowly backed out of the alley the way I came and made my way around to my car, my head still spinning at what I had just witnessed.  I sat in my car a few moments, my head resting back against the seat.  My arousal hadn't abated at all and my heart was still pounding against my chest.  I let my right hand slide over and press against my crotch, as my clit was still pulsating and spasming. The throbbing was killing me and I had to do something!  I closed my eyes and bit my lower lip and pressed my palm tighter to my crotch.  I then began rubbing my crotch feverishly, panting as I almost felt as if I were hyperventilating!  I didn’t even take the time to pull my slacks down I was so aroused!  I didn’t care about the wetness or the mess!  It didn't take long for my excited clit to just give way and I had an orgasm unlike any I had ever had before.  I came so hard and couldn't stop shaking for what seemed like an eternity, while letting out with a scream from deep inside of me!  Needless to say the drive to the apartment was more pleasant than it had been in months.

The next day was an especially rough one at the office.  It started early at 500 am and went to 700 pm so when I left work and was headed to the gym I was really ready for a hard workout to try and help me unwind.  I was going to be working with my boxing trainer that night and was anxious to "tee off" on the heavy bag.  I was hoping I might even spar with someone because the thought of actually hitting someone seemed to give me some extra energy, almost a “second wind of excitement”.  I also couldn’t help but have what I saw last night still vivid in my memory.  I couldn’t shake the emotions, the feelings and sensations.  Part of me wished I was that brunette, as I honestly admired her. I didn’t feel the least bit bad about it either.

I was pounding away at the heavy bag, my trainer holding the bag and spotting it for me as I slammed my leather clad fists first down low and then up high in the bag!  Working on combinations and hand speed as I felt the burn in my upper back and shoulder muscles!  My bag gloves landing each time with a loud POP as leather exploded against leather, my trainer imploring me to punch faster and faster!!  My heart pounding as my torso twisted from side to side, pivoting at my trim waistline.  I blinked back the stinging salty perspiration from my eyes, gritting my teeth as I was making hitting this bag something way more than personal at this point.  The bag WAS THE BLONDE!  I WAS THE BRUNETTE!  My torso was streaked with perspiration as I had been working out on the bag close to twenty minutes, my trainer continuing to shout encouragement to me, telling me “FASTER!!  FASTER!!  HIT THE DAMN THING HARPER!!!”  My arms felt like they were made out of LEAD they felt SO HEAVY!  I was grunting out more loudly now with each punch and I wanted to just DRIVE MY FISTS through that bag and TAKE OUT MY TRAINER I WAS SO SICK of listening to him YELLING at me!

Suddenly I saw my trainer let go of the bag and step back, his eyes opening wider as they were no longer looking AT ME, but over MY SHOULDER.  I stopped my punching and turned and looked over my shoulder and my mouth dropped open and nearly hit the floor.  Standing there behind me, her arms folded across her chest, WAS THE BRUNETTE I saw in the alley last night!  I turned and searched for the words but my lower lip only quivered and my voice was silent, in spite of my efforts to the contrary.

Was this a dream, or was it a nightmare?

CONTINUE IN CHAPTER 2

Chapter 2 - Harper’s Awakening

My heart leapt up in my throat as my eyes met those of the brunette from the alley.  Her large dark eyes almost seemed to look THROUGH ME and not AT ME.  I almost felt as if I had been punched in the stomach and I was desperately searching for a breath.  I hadn’t seen eyes such as hers in my life.  There was an intensity in them that sent a shiver up my spine.  I wondered if she filly realized how intimidating she could be?   I suppose that was just how she carried herself naturally, but then I heard her speak as she talked past me to my trainer.   Something in her voice as she spoke to Joe, her tone, her inflection, gave me pause to stop and think...but more on that later.

“Joe!”  “Where have you been?”  “I’ve been wanting to work with you dammit!!”  Then it hit me, my trainer was a veteran of all this, had trained so many so that the fact that he might have worked with her should have been no surprise.

Joe smiled and replied “Samantha!”  “My God I haven’t seen you in months!”

The brunette walked around me and our shoulders briefly brushed.  She was more imposing in person, seemingly taller and with a smile I didn't recall seeing last night in that alley!  Our eyes met for a brief instant and her scent lingered in the air and the thin film of perspiration that coated her tanned skin rubbed off on my shoulder.  She hugged Joe and they laughed and told a few jokes, as old friends who have been apart for a time are prone to do.  Being this close to her a lot more things were evident besides her physical condition, which was about to become even more "Up Close and Personal" to me.

I watched as she and Joe went over and he spotted a heavy bag for her.  She proceeded to work on it, her fists moving at an even faster speed than last night as her bare knuckles popped repeatedly into the leather covered bag.  Her tall athletic frame twisting with each punch and in perfect sync with her fists, a loud grunt following every loud impact.  I watched in awe as she moved around the heavy bag, her fists hitting high and then low.  Her footwork a thing of beauty, in a strange way almost like that of a ballet dancer if that could be believed.  Her workout lasted about 20 minutes and I continued to watch, mesmerized.  She finally stopped and allowed her arms to wrap around around the bag, gripping it tightly to her torso, laying her wet cheek against it.  Her breasts almost trying to come out of her sports bra as they pressed so tight to the bag, melding to it.  Her long dark brown ponytail was wet…matted and almost plastered to her exquisite upper back muscles and down along the contour of her spine.  She had a shape and a form to her body I seldom have ever seen in another woman, but it was so much more than that.  This raven-haired beauty had me fully and completely in her spell, and she didn’t even know it or me.

I began walking back to the locker room to shower and change when I felt a tap on my shoulder.  It was my Trainer, Joe.

“Hey Harpy, I need a sparring partner for someone if you’re interested”  "It would be a big help to me"

I looked at him and smiled weakly, responding sarcastically “Oh fantastic!”  "Another blonde newbie housewife working on her fat ass?”  “Great!”  I was stunned that I answered him in that tone as he tilted his head and looked at me quizzically and I rolled my own eyes back in my head and shook it slowly from side to side.

I then looked back at him and whispered back  “I’m sorry Joe, sheesh, who do you want me to fight?”

He looked at me and then raised his right arm and pointed up into the far ring next to the large glass window off Main Street and spoke in that old gruff voice.

“How about her?”

I turned and looked and what I saw made my heart leap up into my throat and my pulse nearly doubling!  I suddenly felt as if a MAC truck driving at full speed had hit me and I was being dragged under it as it just kept going!  Standing in the ring, pounding her gloves together and pacing like a predator cat, WAS THE BRUNETTE!  YES!  THE VERY SAME BRUNETTE!  GOD DAMN!!!

She was wearing a tight (No…I mean …TIGHT!) black sports bra. Two grapefruit shaped tits pushed up off her chest and barely appeared to sag, stretching out the spandex material so much that you swore her breasts were mere seconds from spilling out.  Her small nipples were clearly visible and they struggled to poke through the constraining material. Below the bra those awesome abs and a cute innie belly button were showing off her soft but flat stomach where a diamond belly button piercing glittered. The set of abs that were between that bra and those shorts were nothing short of spectacular.  I could hook myself up to a sit-up machine (if such a thing existed) and stay on it the rest of my life and I wouldn’t have abs HALF as perfect as she has!  My God I lost count of the number of “packs”!  Below her sexy tummy, a pair of black yoga pants stuck to her legs like paint, covering her bare skin but hiding nothing of their shape, the muscle development. The her thicker thighs and firm ass emphasized by the skin tight fabric just added sweeter sugar to this girl’s almost honey-like body.  She didn’t appear to have an ounce of fat on her.  I stared at her toned shoulders and upper back muscles and even the slightest movement caused the flexing of a muscle or group of muscles.  Her triceps were well developed and when she flexed her arms her biceps were quite evident, not large but with that firm, sinewy look. She was quite simply, very imposing.  She was strikingly attractive and it was hard to find anything about her that wasn’t beautiful, perfect.  I can be honest enough and say I was so fucking aroused by her physical presence and feelings of desire just flowed through me. And when I say flow, I mean FLOW!  She was simply breath taking and damn if I didn’t want her!

I took a long, slow deep breath and began walking over to the ring behind Sam.  I couldn’t believe I was doing this!  I have seen this girl fight and I am SO FAR out of my league it’s not funny!  I watched her a few nights ago and she was take another girl APART!  What is Joe thinking?   WHAT AM I THINKING?  My nerves began to get the best of me as I could feel my arms and hands begin to tremble!  We got to the ring apron and suddenly I felt this almost savage churning in my stomach and I was hit instantly by nausea with the intensity I had never felt before!  My stomach churned and my head was now spinning, ALONG WITH THE ROOM!  I felt sick at my stomach and I knew I had better act quickly.  I immediately ran for a rest room over in the corner and practically DOVE into a stall!  Before I knew it I was on my hand and knees praying to a porcelain god and PUKING MY GUTS UP!!!!  I finished “Unloading” myself, sat on my knees a few moments as I flushed the toilet and placed my hands on my face, my elbows resting on the edge of the toilet seat.  I slowly got to my feet and walked over and bent over at the sink and began washing my hands and face, splashing the cool cold water over my face as I tried to snap out of it and regain my composure.  I leaned over the sink and just breathed deeply for a few minutes.  I then reached over and grabbed some paper towels and begin drying my face and mouth, looking in the mirror over the bunched up, wadded up towels that were pressed to my face. I closed my eyes a moment and then finally opened them, tossing the towels in the trash.  I took a final look in the mirror, bit my lower lips and walked from the rest room, blinking, shaking my head.

I walked back to the ring apron, my apprehension growing exponentially with each step.  I crawled under the bottom rope and over the ring apron onto the canvas.  I stood up and as soon as I raised my eyes up I was facing HER.
Joe spoke.  “Harper, meet Samantha, Samantha…Harper!”
I reached out and took her hand in mine to shake and I felt her almost voce-like grip squeeze my hand until the blood left it and moved its way up my arm.  I took my hand back and turned and shook it back and forth to get some feeling back in it!   Looking at Joe as I mouthed a choice word!  “SHIT!!!”

Her eyes met mine again and she asked me “Are you up for this”  “I sure could use the work”  “And from the looks of you, you could use some extra work yourself!”  She chuckled after she poke those last words, which seemed to disarm me a moment.

And then she showed that “smile”.  You know the one, we’ve all seen it.  It’s the one the spider gave the fly before “she” devoured it.  The one the “predator” gives to its prey before she leads it back to her lair.  I looked at her and before I had a chance to think I just blurted out

“Well, I hope I can help you work off some of that BIG ASS of yours”

And as soon as I said it I just KNEW I had screwed up again!!  God Harper, YOU AND YOUR MOUTH!!  DOH!  Samantha just gave me a “look”, gave me one of those sexy, quizzical head tilts and simply said….”Lets get started, shall we?”

Then she WINKED!  I knew I was in deep shit then!

I said  “But the gym’s about to close”  and she answered back

“Not for us love”

I looked over at Joe and he was locking the front door and nodding at me as he walked over.

“Come on Harper!”  “Your ready girl, now show her what you got!”

My heart was just RACING AND POUNDING NOW!  I had been working so hard this past year, killing myself with daily workouts and sparring but I saw what this woman can do and the old doubts started to creep in.  Joe grabbed me by both of my arms and shook me pretty hard!!

“HEY!!”  “YOU CAN DO THIS!!”  “I’VE SEEN YOU DO IT!!!”

“I’ll be refereeing and I’ll be watching, now lets GO!”

I took a huge deep breath and climbed up on the ring apron and slid under the bottom rope as I have a hundred times before.  I stood up in my corner and extended my arms as Joe wrapped tape ever so slowly around my fingers and hands.  I clenched my fists tightly as he slide the black 8 oz. Reyes gloves over my hands and began tying the laces around my wrists.  Samantha already had her gloves on and she was shadow boxing in her corner, her long dark hair tied back in a pony tail as she turned and began slamming her leather clad fists into the padded ring post.  Grunting out loud with each movement, her elegant athletic torso turning into each punch as the ring vibrated as her gloves slammed into the padding!  Ring ropes vibrating like large rubber bands!  Joe finished lacing my gloves up and he stepped back and looked at me, smiling.  I was wearing my white tight shorts and a white sports bra.  I had forgotten one minor detail though, this white tends to try and go “transparent” when it gets wet and you can make out my hard pink nipples pretty easy thru the spandex material, as I was really sweaty from a prior workout.  He winked at me and said….”Don’t worry, I won’t look

I tried to manage a chuckle but my nerves just wouldn’t let it happen.  Joe walked to the center of the ring and motioned us in where we stood on either side of him, inching every closer together as I could feel her warm breath flowing across my wet facial features.  Her strong, yet sensual chest, rising and falling, the imprint of her own aroused nipples so obvious against the black material.  She was blinking back the salty perspiration from her large dark brown eyes.  I saw the intensity in those dark eyes of hers growing, building.  Her nostrils flared as Joe began giving us our instructions, the same ones I had heard countless times before.  We would box 3-2 minute rounds, unless the fight was stopped for some reason before then.  As he said that, she interrupted and muttered

“We WON'T be going 3 rounds”  

Her dark blazing eyes were gazing into mine as she smiled a little.  Then I did it again. God damn if I didn’t open my fucking mouth AGAIN!

I said  “No, I DOUBT you’ll make it that long”

She threw her gorgeous head back and laughed out loud and that seemed to break some of the tension that was hanging so heavy in the air and I laughed a little myself, just not as much as her. I may have a big mouth but I am not completely stupid.

I moved back to my corner and continued to bounce lightly on my toes in my corner.  It was at that moment I began to notice the wetness between my thighs and the throbbing I had felt when I had thought about her about her before during some very sleepless nights.

I leaned back against the ring post, looking over at her, my feet shuffling and suddenly I heard the bell for round 1 ring.

CLANG!!

I watched as she moved towards me...her gloved fists coming up...her tall athletic frame...so much like mine.... growing taut as I moved in closer to her.... my own arms coming up...taped fists clenched tight in my gloves.... feeling my back and shoulder muscles growing so tight...my heart pounding.  We both arch our backs a bit as we circle, standing ore or less up straight in our stances.... I feel my hard erect nipples tingling...her own small pink nipples instantly growing firm...jutting from her perfectly rounded breasts and struggling to poke through her black top...my mouth dry...licking my lips feverishly....

I circle her a few times.... us both feinting with our long left arms.... gloves popping together as we block each other’s tentative left jabs.... I twist and feint with my right and I suddenly stepped in hard with my left foot and snapped her head back with my long lethal left jab!  Popping her flush in the face TWICE! Her dark brown ponytail flying and swishing from side to side as her head snaps back!   My teeth gritting so tight, almost feeling them wanting to shatter as I watch her eyes blink several times and begin to tear up...her face contorting as she quickly rights herself after stepping back a step and quickly counters my steps with her own! Her own left glove snapping out from her shoulder and hitting me flush in the mouth hard!  My dark hair flying back!  My eyes seeing brief intense flashes!  Shaking my head from side to side and blinking a few times from the sting and the pain!....immediately tasting the blood between my lips and the trickle over my cut lower one...seeing her own nose now bleeding from a nostril.  We both keep our gloves up as we circle each other slowly.... in fairly close proximity.... gloves almost touching...perspiration beginning to streak down our heaving chests and backs...our pony tails wet and matted as they dangle down along the curvature of our spines...our small hard biceps rounding up with our cocked arms.  Then...I felt it...the wetness between my thighs...the throbbing of my clit and I just kept saying to myself 'FUCK HARPER!!  YOU'RE IN A FIGHT BITCH!"  "FOCUS!"  "FOCUS!"

I drop my left shoulder as I step into her quickly...her right glove whizzing over my head as she telegraphed an overhand right!  I drop down and drive my left glove HARD right at the waistband of her yoga pants below her navel!!...Twisting it as it smacks hard into her wet muscled abs…my glove hitting those taut muscled abs with a loud smack against her wet skin!  Hearing her grunt and gasp as the air left her lungs and flowed over her sensual full lips!  Twisting my body back to the right in one fluid movement as I begin to straighten my tall frame up...uncoiling my right arm!  Right shoulder muscles releasing! Whistling my right glove hard across her chin!  Her head twisting to the side violently as my glove drives across her chin!  Watching her stagger then drop to her knees!  Shaking her head!  Gloves on her thighs.... as a faint red trickle begin to appear from the corner of her mouth.

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!   I KNOCKED HER DOWN!!  HOLY SHIT!!

Perspiration adds almost a glow against my skin as I step back from delivering the solid 1-2 combo, stepping out of her range, crouching carefully, protecting my stomach forearms up.  I try and hold in my excitement but I can feel myself doing a “happy dance” on my toes and I know I might have gone too far when I look over at Joe.  He is making a motion to me with his right hand, running it horizontally across his throat in a “slit throat” fashion and I realize he is motioning for me to cool it!  OH GOD!  I take a few deep breaths and leave my feet planted on the ring canvas, biting down on my mouthpiece and waiting.

I watch as she looks up and glares…those dark eyes burning a hole through mine and at that moment I felt like I was looking into some force unknown to me…

CLANG!!!

The bell sounded to end the round and she quickly got to her feet and stepped back to her corner, plopping on her stool, her anger obvious as she pounded her gloves on her thighs, letting out a scream in frustration.  I went back and sat on my stool, wincing at the pain from my cut lips, the taste of blood still fresh on my lips.  Joe came over and kneeled in front of me, wiping my lips and placing his hands on my shoulders, looking in my eyes.

“Where the FUCK did that come from?”

“You were MOTHER FUCKING AMAZING!”

I tried to manage a smile at him and winced.

“You’re not the one with the SPLIT LIP DAMMIT!!”

He laughed and wiped my lips again, then held the plastic bottle of water up and placed the tube between my lips as I let them part and he squeezed some in my wanting mouth.  God that tasted good!  I didn’t realize how much I needed that!

He rubbed my shoulders and placed his hand under my chin and lifted it up, looking in my eyes again and speaking.

“Stay out away from her just like you have!  Use that left, move your feet, make her work!”  “OK?”  “NOW GO GET HER!”

I looked at him and muttered  “Easy for you to say!”

CLANG!!!!

The bell ringing for round 2 echoed through my head as I slowly got up, biting down on my mouth piece, seeing her tall athletic frame get up from her stool as we moved to the center of the ring and began our almost ritualistic dance.  Circling each other at arms length, left gloves pawing, jabbing, gloves popping together, the sounds of our feet shuffling on the ring canvas and out gasps of breath the only sounds audible.

I saw what I thought was an opening and unloaded my left jab from my shoulder when like a blur she dropped down lower in her crouch, her right coming up, deflecting my left SO EASILY!
Then it happened…. all I remember is feeling the air leaving my lungs as HER LEFT SLAMMED INTO MY ABS just below my breasts!!  My gloves came down instinctively and then.........GUUUUUHHHHH!!!!.... her right glove DROVE LIKE A HAMMER across my chin!!!   MY BODY TWISTED to the side with the blow and I staggered a few steps and fell to my knees, then finally to all fours as all I saw were streaming lights, flashes, a kaleidoscope of colors as my head hung between my arms.  The taste of blood fresh again on my lips and a very fine red stream of a mixture of blood and saliva streaming to the canvas below my head.  The only sounds I heard was Joe counting out loud, listening to the slow count in my spinning, throbbing head.

1….2……3…….4……5….

Shoving myself to my knees with all my strength but my legs not wanting to uncoil under me…..

6…..7….

TO BE CONTINUED

« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 01:11:38 AM by Michelle »
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

Offline Fw190 A

• More cowbell!
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2014, 11:41:21 PM »
Fantastic! Great follow up and can't wait to see what's to come!

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2014, 12:03:02 AM »
Thanks everyone for the wonderful comments!  You have set the bar high for me for Chapter 3 but I am about done with it and I hope you enjoy it when I roll it out :)

Offline grrreg

• Like a boss
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2014, 09:52:15 AM »
Amazing,

Now every time I look at the ring in my gym I'm going to be thinking of this match grrr

Just something minor from someone who fights-

Sparring is done in 16 oz gloves, then you fight in 10 oz gloves. That way you don't get hurt in day to day training.

Two women sparring in 8 oz gloves is crazy, no one is going to spar you in 8 oz gloves.

Still a fantastic story and sexy as hell. Bring on chapter 3

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2014, 01:32:32 PM »
Yes greg....that's true...

But I think it's pretty obvious this was more than just a normal "sparring session".  Its far from that.  The locking of the door...all by themselves in private.  This was never intended to be anything conventional.

I probably should have elaborated on that in Chapter 2 but I decided that the reason (s)  for several things would be revealed in Chapter 3.

Offline Fw190 A

• More cowbell!
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2014, 08:40:18 PM »
That's the way to leave us wanting more! Counting down to the next chapter .....

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2014, 10:04:26 PM »
Fantastic work! You instantly identify with Harper as you're put in her shoes while she narrates the fight witnessed at the start. That builds a great empathy for the character as you're sharing the same emotions she has so when she's thrown into the deep end in that sparing session you're instantly drawn to root for her and dare I say, fear for her? against who is unquestionably a tough opponent in unusual circumstances.

A great story well told! Can't wait for the conclusion :)

x G x
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2014, 12:10:13 AM »
Another great story with tons of momentum. I'm glad to be catching up with all these wonderful works. Harper's an interesting character lol.
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

##catfitewatcher314

« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2014, 05:21:49 AM »
It is good story indeed *wonders what other story lines she has in store for future*

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2014, 08:36:12 AM »
 I then began rubbing my crotch feverishly, panting as I almost felt as if I were hyperventilating!  I didn’t even take the time to pull my slacks down I was so aroused!  I didn’t care about the wetness or the mess!  It didn't take long for my excited clit to just give way and I had an orgasm unlike any I had ever had before.  I came so hard and couldn't stop shaking for what seemed like an eternity, while letting out with a scream from deep inside of me!  

Apart from the hot fight, these descriptions of you as the watcher perfectly mirrors mine as a reader .... hot, hotter, EXPLOSIVE!  ;D ::) ;)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2014, 06:05:03 PM »
The following are both Chapters 1 and 2 of my continuing series.  I wanted to include them all together as I left a sort of a cliffhanger at the end of Chapter 2.  Chapter 3 is posted at the end with some final thoughts

Harper's Awakening

Ok, I admit it. While I like to think of myself as one, I am not a fighter really. My name is Harper and actually, I am in pretty decent shape physically...5' 9", 142 lbs., yada yada.... I’m not as good as I think I am however.  I have always lacked some in the confidence area.  Like most women, I have not been doing a lot of real fighting, although I have been the recipient of a couple of beat downs at the hands...or should I say the “very hard fists”…. of a few other girls when I let my mouth get in the way of my better judgment.  I have also won a few, which I guess keeps me going and has made me think I was better than what I was.  That and the conditioning I have received as a result of my recent hard work, has been worth it just on its own.  This last time I lost though was the last fucking straw and I had decided to throw good sense out the window and follow my heart's desire and become a better fighter, or at the very least be able to take care of myself.  I'll also admit I have always had this secret deep seeded desire to fight more.  I began working out a year ago with a boxing trainer and it has unleashed feelings sensations and emotions inside of me I have never encountered before. I almost feel like I've lost control of myself in this regard and now almost feel an absolute compulsion to do this.  As my physical conditioning has improved, so have my confidence and my desire to fight.  Something is growing deep inside me and I felt it slowly beginning to come to the surface and I love it!

I get such a rush that comes over me when I do my boxing workout...the emotions and feelings I have when I'm moving and punching and this every increasing desire to fight another woman that way and finally prove to myself that I can do it and do it well.  It is truly a sexual feeling and the emotions I am experiencing match NOTHING I have EVER FELT in my life.  I am now TOTALLY POSSESSED with pushing my self emotionally and physically to the hilt!

Everything seemed to come to a head for me a few days ago.   I was minding my own business, my mind kind of wandering, walking down a relatively quiet deserted block on the way back to my Manhattan apartment after spending more unreasonable hours working on a project that had to be completed that night. I was hired as an executive in large corporation right after receiving my MBA.  I found the twelve to fourteen hour workdays left me little time for either socializing or exercise. After ten very intensive years, my hard driving desires allowed me to reach the top of the corporate ladder when the firm’s partners voted me to be their first female partner and Sr. VP - at the ripe old age of 35!  

As I was walking to my BMW I had parked off the street in this alley that fateful night, I heard loud voices in what appeared to be some sort of argument.  I continued walking down the alley and happened upon two women who were actually in the process of trying to beat each other to a pulp!  It was just the two of them, the first girl I noticed was tall, looked to me early to mid-thirties, about my height and was dressed in tight jeans and a denim shirt, long dark brown hair flowing down over her shoulders.  I had heard the loud voices as I was walking so I stayed back in the shadows along a wall of the alley that were created by a street lamp in order that I could watch undetected.  I was not quite sure what was going on and what I was about to witness.  I watched as the two women initially exchanged shoves to the chest and then watched even more intently as they both stepped back and began literally undressing.  The second girl was about the same height as the first girl, blonde, and was doing most of the yapping and actually started the shoving.   She had on a red silk blouse and very tight, almost painted on True Religion jeans.  The tall willowy brunette took off her denim shirt, revealing a white sleeveless tee shirt that showed off her toned sinewy arm and shoulder muscles that can only come with hard work and training.  Her stomach was obviously tight and flat as the tight tee shirt left little to the imagination.  Her features were rather striking and she could have probably passed for a model but then she raised her arms up in a boxer's stance and curled her hands into tight fists, there was little doubt in my mind that she had a pretty good idea what she was doing.  The blonde girl removed her red silk blouse, revealing a pink sports bra underneath. As she raised her arms up and cocked them at the elbows, you could see her small hard biceps form up and the sinewy nature of her upper arms and forearms showed she was a girl who was in good condition and probably had a pretty good idea what she was doing too.  I wondered to myself what precipitated all this.  Did they know one another?  A lover’s quarrel perhaps?  Was it perhaps a disagreement at the office?  All sorts of things can run through your mind late at night when you’re exhausted I guess.  As the two women face off, I have to admit at that exact moment I was so aroused that I could hear my heart pounding against my chest in the silence of the night air, my breathing becoming more shallow and rapid and the moisture between my thighs growing by the second.  I was growing more and more aroused and my wetness was spreading rapidly, the pulsating sensations deep in my loins beginning to take me over in ways I had not felt in a long time.  I just couldn’t believe at first how this scene was affecting me, although to be honest, I should have, knowing how I am and how I feel deep inside.  All I knew was I was not going move...I WAS GOING TO WATCH!  I felt a little like a voyeur but I didn’t care.

The two women circled each other for a few seconds, sometimes feinting with their extended left arms.  Then suddenly, they just seemed to explode on one another as both lashed out with left jabs flying from each girl simultaneously!  Both then bobbed and weaved, shoulders dropping as they both landed blows to each other’s body.  The brunette then drove her left fist hard into the blonde’s abs and just as quickly in one fluid motion she drove her right fist hard across the blonde's jaw!  I could hear the crack as the brunette’s knuckles hit against the blonde’s jaw!  The blonde let out a loud moan and then a “whoosh” from her mouth as the air was forced from her lungs and out over her trembling lips. She staggered back a few steps after letting out a loud yelp and threw her arms up almost over her head in a defensive type of maneuver.  The brunette stepped in and moved at her but for some reason, at that moment, didn’t press her advantage.   What I did noticed was a smile coming over her lips as her eyes widened, as if she sensed she had her prey cornered and she wasn’t going to let her go.  The blonde slowly began to right herself and brought her arms back up in her fighting stance although she seemed very shaky and unsure.  I could see the fear in her eyes now and you can bet the brunette saw the same thing.  The women began to circle each other again and the brunette snapped her left fist out at the blonde’s head, the punch literally shooting from her left shoulder in a blur, the sound of her knuckles cracking into the blonde’s chin echoing throughout the alley, her head snapping back violently!  The blonde’s face contorted as her long blonde hair flew forward on either side of her head! Her head snapped back so quickly and violently that her hair was literally left behind as if moving in slow motion in contrast to her head.  She staggered back a few steps and fell against the wall behind her, grunting out as her back slammed into the hard bricks.

The blonde brought her arms up and blocked a second left fist from the brunette.   She wasn’t ready for the unexpected kick to the stomach that the brunette unloaded on her tummy following the punches! The blonde screamed out and doubled over!  The brunette’ kick appeared to have knocked the wind out of the blonde and she slammed into the wall behind her, then slid along the wall over to a corner where the brunette was on her like a cat and began throwing a flurry of punches, this time several breaking through the blonde's guard. A right cross, left hook, right jab, left jab, right hook, left cross!!  The onslaught continued as the blonde’s head violently snapped back several times and then side to side! Then blonde then wisely lunged out and reached and wrapped her arms around the brunette, pulling her in tight to her body and clinching her. The blonde still had some life left in her as suddenly drove her knee up into the brunette’s midsection!! The brunette’s knee came up quickly in response as they both pounded each other’s abs while holding each other in an almost death grip! Each impact of a knee resulting in a loud grunt from the respective woman’s lips!  Each body lurching up almost lifted up by the impact!  The brunette finally broke out of the clinch after each had landed a few knees successfully and stepped back as the blonde fell back and leaned against the brick wall behind her. The brunette bent over at the waist…coughing…breathing heavily as she rested her hands on her thighs.  

The brunette stepped back another step to keep a distance between her and her blond adversary. She rubbed her beaten abs, grimacing in pain as she desperately tried to recover from the onslaught.  Then after a few more seconds, the brunette suddenly straightened up and turned and twisted her tall athletic frame to the side and drove her right leg up hard in a sidekick type motion into the blonde’s abs!! The blonde had just stepped away from the wall and still had her arms at her sides, her features showing the agonizing pain running through her body.  Her eyes widened and her face contorted in agony as the brunette’s foot drove hard into her body, her lips emitting a loud grunt as the air again left her lungs!  Her features showing the instant of her body’s immediate longing for a breath as she was then hurled backwards by the force of the kick, her back hitting the wall behind her as another loud grunt flowed over her lips. It was a brutal kick and the brunette pressed her advantage. She stepped forward and launched two punches, a quick jab with her left fist, the other a right cross. Both landed and the blonde’s head thrust back violently, hitting the wall behind her.  I could see the blood coming from the blonde’s nose and her appeared to have a cut above her right eye. Even in this rather dimly lit alley, I could see the thin red stream already trickling down along her right cheek.  The blonde, maybe out of instinct or some sense of self-preservation, threw a wild right from almost over her head that connected with the brunette’s mouth!  The brunette’s head snapped back and she stumbled back a few steps, shaking her head and screaming out in what seemed more like anger than pain!  I could see the brunette’s lower lip was split and the red stream coming down over her chin.  The blonde lurched forward from the force of her punch and fell to the pavement on all fours.  She lay there on all fours, moaning…coughing.

The brunette didn’t waste any time and launched a kick with her long right leg into the blondes left rib cage! The blonde’s body was literally lifted up off the ground by the impact of the kick as she cut loose with a loud scream, followed by a low groan as she crumpled to the pavement.

My own mouth dropped open in amazement at what I'd just seen!   My own thighs twitched while my heart was pounding so hard I felt up in my throat I as so aroused!  I couldn't believe that it could all be over that fast!   The brunette kept yelling down at the blonde to get up and kept motioning her up with her right arm, but the blonde seemed to be moving in slow motion and looked as if she had had enough and wanted no more of it.  She raised her right hand up and whimpered to the brunette standing over her "ENOUGH...OH GOD PLEASE...NO MORE!"  The brunette drew her right fist back and then reached down with her left hand and grabbed a handful of the blondes long silky hair, wrapping it around her fingers and at almost the same time pulling up hard on the blonde's head. The blonde let out an almost blood curdling scream and threw her hands up in front of her already bloodied face and began whimpering and crying even more...pleading with the brunette not to hit her again!

I watched as the brunette released the blonde’s hair and lowered her tightly clenched right fist.  I could see her features so clearly in the in the moonlight and I noted an almost sadistic smirk coming over the brunettes face as the blonde kept begging her not to hit her again.  I could tell at that moment she was a woman who was confident in her abilities and one I hoped I'd never have to meet in a dark alley.  I slowly backed out of the alley the way I came and made my way around to my car, my head still spinning at what I had just witnessed.  I sat in my car a few moments, my head resting back against the seat.  My arousal hadn't abated at all and my heart was still pounding against my chest.  I let my right hand slide over and press against my crotch, as my clit was still pulsating and spasming. The throbbing was killing me and I had to do something!  I closed my eyes and bit my lower lip and pressed my palm tighter to my crotch.  I then began rubbing my crotch feverishly, panting as I almost felt as if I were hyperventilating!  I didn’t even take the time to pull my slacks down I was so aroused!  I didn’t care about the wetness or the mess!  It didn't take long for my excited clit to just give way and I had an orgasm unlike any I had ever had before.  I came so hard and couldn't stop shaking for what seemed like an eternity, while letting out with a scream from deep inside of me!  Needless to say the drive to the apartment was more pleasant than it had been in months.

The next day was an especially rough one at the office.  It started early at 500 am and went to 700 pm so when I left work and was headed to the gym I was really ready for a hard workout to try and help me unwind.  I was going to be working with my boxing trainer that night and was anxious to "tee off" on the heavy bag.  I was hoping I might even spar with someone because the thought of actually hitting someone seemed to give me some extra energy, almost a “second wind of excitement”.  I also couldn’t help but have what I saw last night still vivid in my memory.  I couldn’t shake the emotions, the feelings and sensations.  Part of me wished I were that brunette, as I honestly admired her. I didn’t feel the least bit bad about it either.

I was pounding away at the heavy bag, my trainer holding the bag and spotting it for me as I slammed my leather clad fists first down low and then up high in the bag!  Working on combinations and hand speed as I felt the burn in my upper back and shoulder muscles!  My bag gloves landing each time with a loud POP as leather exploded against leather, my trainer imploring me to punch faster and faster!!  My heart pounding as my torso twisted from side to side, pivoting at my trim waistline.  I blinked back the stinging salty perspiration from my eyes, gritting my teeth as I was making hitting this bag something way more than personal at this point.  The bag WAS THE BLONDE!  I WAS THE BRUNETTE!  My torso was streaked with perspiration as I had been working out on the bag close to twenty minutes, my trainer continuing to shout encouragement to me, telling me “FASTER!!  FASTER!!  HIT THE DAMN THING HARPER!!!”  My arms felt like they were made out of LEAD they felt SO HEAVY!  I was grunting out more loudly now with each punch and I wanted to just DRIVE MY FISTS through that bag and TAKE OUT MY TRAINER I WAS SO SICK of listening to him YELLING at me!

Suddenly I saw my trainer let go of the bag and step back, his eyes opening wider as they were no longer looking AT ME, but over MY SHOULDER.  I stopped my punching and turned and looked over my shoulder and my mouth dropped open and nearly hit the floor.  Standing there behind me, her arms folded across her chest, WAS THE BRUNETTE I saw in the alley last night!  I turned and searched for the words but my lower lip only quivered and my voice was silent, in spite of my efforts to the contrary.

Was this a dream, or was it a nightmare?

CONTINUE IN CHAPTER 2

Chapter 2 - Harper’s Awakening

My heart leapt up in my throat as my eyes met those of the brunette from the alley.  Her large dark eyes almost seemed to look THROUGH ME and not at my body and me felt like it had been lifted up off the floor with a sensation I can’t quite explain.  I hadn’t seen eyes such as those in my life.  There was an intensity that sent a shiver up my spine.  I suppose that was just how she was but then I heard her speak as she talked past me to my trainer.  

“Joe!”  “Where have you been?”  “I’ve been wanting to work with you dammit!!”  Then it hit me, my trainer was a veteran of all this, had trained so many so the fact that he had worked with her was no surprise.

Joe smiled and replied “Samantha!”  “My God I haven’t seen you in months!”

The brunette walked around me and our shoulders briefly brushed.  She was more imposing in person, seemingly taller and with a smile I sure never saw last night in that alley!  Our eyes met for a brief instant and her scent lingered in the air and the thin film of perspiration that coated her tanned skin rubbed off on my shoulder.  She hugged Joe and they laughed and told a few jokes, as old friends who have been apart for a time are prone to do.  Being this close to her a lot more things were evident, such as her physical condition, which was about to become even more evident

I watched as she and Joe went over and he spotted a heavy bag for her and she proceeded to work on it, her fists moving at an even faster speed than last night as her bare knuckles popped repeatedly into the leather covered bag.  Her tall athletic frame twisting with each punch and in perfect sync with her fists, a loud grunt following every loud impact of her fists hitting that bag.  I watched in awe as she moved around the heavy bag, her fists hitting high and then low.  This went on for about 20 minutes and I watched again, mesmerized. She finally stopped and wrapped her arms around the bag, gripping it tightly to get torso laying her wet cheek against it. Her long dark brown ponytail was wet…matted and almost plastered to her exquisite upper back muscles and down along the contour of her spine.  She had a shape and a form I seldom have ever seen, but it was so much more than that.  This raven-haired beauty had me fully and completely in her spell, and she didn’t even know me.

I began walking back to the locker room to shower and change when I felt a tap on my shoulder.  It was my Trainer, Joe.

“Hey Harpy, I need a sparring partner for someone if you’re interested”

I looked at him smiled weakly, responding sarcastically “Oh fantastic!”  Another blonde newbie housewife working on her fat ass?”  “Great!”  I was stunned that I answered him in that tone as he tilted his head and looked at me quizzically and I rolled my own eyes back in my head and shook it from side to side.

I then looked back at him and whispered back  “I’m sorry Joe, sheesh, who do you want me to fight?”

He looked at me and then raised his right arm and pointed up into the far ring next to the large glass window off Main Street and spoke in that old gruff voice.

“How about her?”

I turned and looked and what I saw made my heart leap up into my throat and my pulse nearly doubling!  I suddenly felt as if a MAC truck driving at full speed had hit me and I was being drug under it as it just kept going!  Standing in the ring, pounding her gloves together and pacing like a predator cat, WAS THE BRUNETTE!  YES!  THE VERY SAME BRUNETTE!  GOD DAMN!!!

She was wearing a tight (No…I mean …TIGHT!) black sports bra. Two grapefruit shaped tits pushed up off her chest and barely appeared to sag, stretching out the spandex material so much that you swore her breasts were mere seconds from spilling out.  Her small nipples were clearly visible and they struggled to poke through the constraining material. Below the bra those awesome abs and a cute innie belly button were showing off her soft but flat stomach where a diamond belly button piercing glittered. The set of abs that were between that bra and those shorts were nothing short of spectacular.  I could hook myself up to a sit-up machine (if such a thing existed) and stay on it the rest of my life and I wouldn’t have abs HALF as perfect as she has!  My God I lost count of the number of “packs”!  Below her sexy tummy, a pair of black yoga pants stuck to her legs like paint, covering her bare skin but hiding nothing of their shape, the muscle development. The her thicker thighs and firm ass emphasized by the skin tight fabric just added sweeter sugar to this girl’s almost honey-like body.  She didn’t appear to have an ounce of fat on her.  I stared at her toned shoulders and upper back muscles and even the slightest movement caused the flexing of a muscle or group of muscles.  Her triceps were well developed and when she flexed her arms her biceps were quite evident, not large but with that firm, sinewy look. She was quite simply, very imposing.  She was strikingly attractive and it was hard to find anything about her that wasn’t beautiful, perfect.  I can be honest enough and say I was so fucking aroused by her physical presence and feelings of desire just flowed through me. And when I say flow, I mean FLOW!  She was simply breath taking and damn if I didn’t want her!

I took a long, slow deep breath and began walking over to the ring behind Sam.  I couldn’t believe I was doing this!  I have seen this girl fight and I am SO FAR out of my league it’s not funny!  I watched her a few nights ago and she was take another girl APART!  What is Joe thinking?   WHAT AM I THINKING?  My nerves began to get the best of me as I could feel my arms and hands begin to tremble!  We got to the ring apron and suddenly I felt this almost savage churning in my stomach and I was hit instantly by nausea with the intensity I had never felt before!  My stomach churned and my head was now spinning, ALONG WITH THE ROOM!  I felt sick at my stomach and I knew I had better act quickly.  I immediately ran for a rest room over in the corner and practically DOVE into a stall!  Before I knew it I was on my hand and knees praying to a porcelain god and puking my GUTS UP!!!!  I finished “Unloading” myself, sat on my knees a few moments as I flushed the toilet and placed my hands on my face, my elbows resting on the edge of the toilet seat.  I slowly got to my feet and walked over and bent over at the sink and began washing my hands and face, splashing the cool cold water over my face as I tried to snap out of it and regain my composure.  I leaned over the sink and just breathed deeply for a few minutes.  I then reached over and grabbed some paper towels and begin drying my face and mouth, looking in the mirror over the bunched up, wadded up towels that were pressed to my face. I closed my eyes a moment and then finally opened them, tossing the towels in the trash.  I took a final look in the mirror, bit my lower lips and walked from the restroom, blinking, shaking my head.

I walked back to the ring apron, my apprehension growing exponentially with each step.  I crawled under the bottom rope and over the ring apron onto the canvas.  I stood up and as soon as I raised my eyes up I was facing HER.
Joe spoke.  “Harper, meet Samantha, Samantha…Harper!”
I reached out and took her hand in mine to shake and I felt her almost voce-like grip squeeze my hand until the blood left it and moved its way up my arm.  I took my hand back and turned and shook it back and forth to get some feeling back in it!   Looking at Joe as I mouthed a choice word!  “SHIT!!!”

Her eyes met mine again and she asked me “Are you up for this”  “I sure could use the work”  “And from the looks of you, you could use some extra work yourself!”  She chuckled after she poke those last words, which seemed to disarm me a moment.

And then she showed that “smile”.  You know the one, we’ve all seen it.  It’s the one the spider gave the fly before “she” devoured it.  The one the “predator” gives to its prey before she leads it back to her lair.  I looked at her and before I had a chance to think I just blurted out

“Well, I hope I can help you work off some of that big ass of yours”

And as soon as I said it I just KNEW I had screwed up again!!  God Harper, YOU AND YOUR MOUTH!!  DOH!  Samantha just gave me a “look”, gave me one of those sexy, quizzical head tilts and simply said….”Lets get started, shall we?”

Then she WINKED!  I knew I was in deep shit then!

I said  “But the gym’s about to close”  and she answered back

“Not for us love”

I looked over at Joe and he was locking the front door and nodding at me as he walked over.

“Come on Harper!”  “Your ready girl, now show her what you got!”

My heart was just RACING AND POUNDING NOW!  I had been working so hard this past year, killing myself with daily workouts and sparring but I saw what this woman can do and the old doubts started to creep in.  Joe grabbed me by both of my arms and shook me pretty hard!!

“HEY!!”  “YOU CAN DO THIS!!”  “I’VE SEEN YOU DO IT!!!”

“I’ll be refereeing and I’ll be watching, now lets GO!”

I took a huge deep breath and climbed up on the ring apron and slid under the bottom rope as I have a hundred times before.  I stood up in my corner and extended my arms as Joe wrapped tape ever so slowly around my fingers and hands.  I clenched my fists tightly as he slide the black 8 oz. Reyes gloves over my hands and began tying the laces around my wrists.  Samantha already had her gloves on and she was shadow boxing in her corner, her long dark hair tied back in a pony tail as she turned and began slamming her leather clad fists into the padded ring post.  Grunting out loud with each movement, her elegant athletic torso turning into each punch as the ring vibrated as her gloves slammed into the padding!  Ring ropes vibrating like large rubber bands!  Joe finished lacing my gloves up and he stepped back and looked at me, smiling.  I was wearing my white tight shorts and a white sports bra.  I had forgotten one minor detail though, this white tends to try and go “transparent” when it gets wet and you can make out my hard pink nipples pretty easy thru the spandex material, as I was really sweaty from a prior workout.  He winked at me and said….”Don’t worry, I won’t look”

I tried to manage a chuckle but my nerves just wouldn’t let it happen.  Joe walked to the center of the ring and motioned us in where we stood on either side of him, inching every closer together as I could feel her warm breath flowing across my wet facial features.  Her strong, yet sensual chest, rising and falling, the imprint of her own aroused nipples so obvious against the black material.  She was blinking back the salty perspiration from her large dark brown eyes.  Her nostrils flared as Joe began giving us our instructions, the same ones I had heard countless times before.  We would box 3-2 minute rounds, unless the fight was stopped for some reason before then.  As he said that, she interrupted and muttered

“We won’t be going 3 rounds”  

Her dark blazing eyes were gazing into mine as she smiled a little.  Then I did it again. God damn if I didn’t open my fucking mouth AGAIN!

I said  “No, I DOUBT you’ll make it that long”

She threw her gorgeous head back and laughed out loud and that seemed to break some of the tension that was hanging so heavy in the air and I laughed a little myself, just not as much as her. I may have a big mouth but I am not completely stupid.

I moved back to my corner and continued to bounce lightly on my toes in my corner.  It was at that moment I began to notice the wetness between my thighs and the throbbing I had felt when I had thought about her about her before during some very sleepless nights.

I leaned back against the ring post, looking over at her, my feet shuffling and suddenly I heard the bell for round 1 ring.

CLANG!!

I watched as she moved towards me...her gloved fists coming up...her tall athletic frame...so much like mine.... growing taut as I moved in closer to her.... my own arms coming up...taped fists clenched tight in my gloves.... feeling my back and shoulder muscles growing so tight...my heart pounding.  We both arch our backs a bit as we circle, standing ore or less up straight in our stances.... I feel my hard erect nipples tingling...her own small pink nipples instantly growing firm...jutting from her perfectly rounded breasts and struggling to poke thru her black top...my mouth dry...licking my lips feverishly....

I circle her a few times.... us both feinting with our long left arms.... gloves popping together as we block each other’s tentative left jabs.... I twist and feint with my right and I suddenly stepped in hard with my left foot and snapped her head back with my long lethal left jab!  Popping her flush in the face TWICE! Her dark brown ponytail flying and swishing from side to side as her head snaps back!   My teeth gritting so tight, almost feeling them wanting to shatter as I watch her eyes blink several times and begin to tear up...her face contorting as she quickly rights herself after stepping back a step and quickly counters my steps with her own! Her own left glove snapping out from her shoulder and hitting me flush in the mouth hard!  My dark hair flying back!  My eyes seeing brief intense flashes!  Shaking my head from side to side and blinking a few times from the sting and the pain!....immediately tasting the blood between my lips and the trickle over my cut lower one...seeing her own nose now bleeding from a nostril.  We both keep our gloves up as we circle each other slowly.... in fairly close proximity.... gloves almost touching...perspiration beginning to streak down our heaving chests and backs...our pony tails wet and matted as they dangle down along the curvature of our spines...our small hard biceps rounding up with our cocked arms.  

I drop my left shoulder as I step into her quickly...her right glove whizzing over my head as she telegraphed an overhand right!  I drop down and drive my left glove HARD right at the waistband of her yoga pants below her navel!!...Twisting it as it smacks hard into her wet muscled abs…my glove hitting those taut muscled abs with a loud smack against her wet skin!  Hearing her grunt and gasp as the air left her lungs and flowed over her sensual full lips!  Twisting my body back to the right in one fluid movement as I begin to straighten my tall frame up...uncoiling my right arm!  Right shoulder muscles releasing! Whistling my right glove hard across her chin!  Her head twisting to the side violently as my glove drives across her chin!  Watching her stagger then drop to her knees!  Shaking her head!  Gloves on her thighs.... as a faint red trickle begin to appear from the corner of her mouth.

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!   I KNOCKED HER DOWN!!  HOLY SHIT!!

Perspiration adds almost a glow against my skin as I step back from delivering the solid 1-2 combo, stepping out of her range, crouching carefully, protecting my stomach forearms up.  I try and hold in my excitement but I can feel myself doing a “happy dance” on my toes and I know I might have gone too far when I look over at Joe.  He is making a motion to me with his right hand, running it horizontally across his throat in a “slit throat” fashion and I realize he is motioning for me to cool it!  OH GOD!  I take a few deep breaths and leave my feet planted on the ring canvas, biting down on my mouthpiece and waiting.

I watch as she looks up and glares…those dark eyes burning a hole through mine and at that moment I felt like I was looking into some force unknown to me…

CLANG!!!

The bell sounded to end the round and she quickly got to her feet and stepped back to her corner, plopping on her stool, her anger obvious as she pounded her gloves on her thighs, letting out a scream in frustration.  I went back and sat on my stool, wincing at the pain from my cut lips, the taste of blood still fresh on my lips.  Joe came over and kneeled in front of me, wiping my lips and placing his hands on my shoulders, looking in my eyes.

“Where the FUCK did that come from?”

“You were AMAZING!”

I tried to manage a smile at him and winced.

“You’re not the one with the SPLIT LIP DAMMIT!!”

He laughed and wiped my lips again, then held the plastic bottle of water up and placed the tube between my lips as I let them part and he squeezed some in my wanting mouth.  God that tasted good!  I didn’t realize how much I needed that!

He rubbed my shoulders and placed his hand under my chin and lifted it up, looking in my eyes again and speaking.

“Stay out away from her just like you have!  Use that left, move your feet, make her work!”  “OK?”  “NOW GO GET HER!”

I looked at him and muttered “Easy for you to say”

CLANG!!!!

The bell ringing for round 2 echoed through my head as I slowly got up, biting down on my mouth piece, seeing her tall athletic frame get up from her stool as we moved to the center of the ring and we began our almost ritualistic dance.  Circling each other at arms length, left gloves pawing, jabbing, gloves popping together, the sounds of our feet shuffling on the ring canvas and out gasps of breath the only sounds audible.

I saw what I thought was an opening and unloaded my left jab from my shoulder when like a blur she dropped down lower in her crouch, her right coming up, deflecting my left SO EASILY!
Then it happened…. all I remember is feeling the air leaving my lungs as her left PLOWED into my abs just below my breasts!!  My gloves came down and her right drove like a hammer across my chin!!!   My body twisted to the side with the blow and I staggered a few steps and fell to my knees, then to all fours as all I saw were lights, flashes, a kaleidoscope of colors as my head hung between my arms.  The only sounds I heard was Joe counting out loud, listening to the slow count in my spinning, throbbing head.

1….2……3…….4……5….

Shoving myself to my knees with all my strength but my legs not wanting to uncoil under me…..

6…..7….

TO BE CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 3
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 06:07:48 PM by Michelle »

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2014, 06:06:03 PM »
This is Chapter 3 of my continuing series “Harper’s Awakening”  I thank those who have encouraged me to continue the series and I hope you enjoy this latest installment.  I also want to thank those who I asked permission to use their names and include in the story.  It is to those special to me that I dedicate this.  Thank you Harper and Samantha :)

On here...that dedication would be to two who keep telling me I am way better than what I think......Megan and Sarah.....thank you both :)

As always, any comments are encouraged and appreciated, whether they are cheers or jeers.  I’m not Will Shakespeare and I am sure he would turn over in his grave if he read my work.  Then again, maybe Will would smile a little and tell me to keep it up.  I hope so ☺

Chapter 3 – Harper’s Awakening

I shake my head one more time as I feel the fog begin to lift in my brain and I grit my teeth tightly…telling myself there was NO WAY I was letting this bitch beat me like this...my long legs begin to uncoil under me as I push myself up off my knees…

8………9…

My legs finally straightening…. my knees a little wobbly but in a strange way I feel fine as Joe comes over and grabs both my gloves and shakes them a little, looking into my eyes and asking me if I was OK…did I want to continue?

I looked at him and scream.  “Get the FUCK out of my face!”  “I’M FINE GOD DAMMIT!!!”

Joe looks at me and grins, “Yeah I can tell Killer”  “Wanna spit some of that blood up in this bucket?”

I look over at Samantha and I smile and yell out “Didn’t hurt a bit BITCH!!”  "YOU HIT LIKE A GIRL!!"

I spit a mixture of blood and saliva into the plastic bucket and raise my eyes to Joe's as he just winks at me, shakes his head and mutters "Hits like a girl??" and slaps me on the thigh.

Yeah I know, pretty stupid of me to say but hey!  I’m NOT DONE JUST YET, I may get KILLED but she is going to know she was in a fight!  I raise my gloves up, my fists tightly clenched in the leather mitts.  I begin circling her from left to right again, blinking through the salty stinging perspiration trickling into my eyes.  I see her eyes lighting up, I see the confidence in her growing, but what she doesn’t know is I know I CAN HANDLE HER NOW!  I took her best shot and I’m still standing!  “SHE ISN’T SO TOUGH!”  I thought to myself.  I’m NOT GOING TO LAY DOWN FOR HER!!

I quickly step in and feint a few lefts at her face, stopping the jabs just short each time as I dance in and out on my toes in my own sort of little ballet, my aggressiveness seemingly surprising her as her eyes reveal her confusion as she steps back, almost stumbling!  I sense it’s my time and I DRIVE IN and SHOVE HARD off my back right foot and land on my left as I snap off my own left jab!!  But I have a surprise for her as I PURPOSELY whistle the jab over her left shoulder and just by her head, my left glove so close it almost ticks her ear!!  Her gloves instinctively thrust up to her face and her torso and head jerk back!  I then quickly drop down my right shoulder and twist and turn my torsos I drive my right gloves fist HARD AT HER NAVEL!!l  Gritting my teeth tightly as my right bicep hardens and my shoulder and back muscles flex and uncoil as my right glove PLOWS into her tummy with a LOUD SMACK!!  I immediately hear her grunt out loudly as her body bends at the waist and almost folds over my glove like an accordion and a loud WHOOSH leaves her lips as the air streams from her lungs!  As she doubles over, in one fluid motion, I DRIVE DOWN HARD with my left glove and SLAM my leather covered left fist down hard into her jaw!!  The force of the blow twists her head to the side violently as she grunts out loudly!  She staggers a few steps, loses her balance and DROPS TO ALL FOURS in front of me!

I step back a few steps as she coughs and shakes her head from side to side, spitting blood down to the ring canvas below her face.  Her arms struggling to hold her up off the canvas as I see them tremble,  shake and quiver.  Her head falling down between her braced arms.  Joe drops down by her side and begins that familiar count again as I reach up with my right glove and wipe the blood from the corner of my own mouth, wincing as the smooth leather slides across my cut dry lips.

1…2…3…4…5…

She screams out in frustration as slams her right glove to the canvas,  then shoves herself up on her knees with her arms, her eyes looking up at me, the darkness in them holding anger I seldom have ever seen in another woman!  While I had this crazy insane idea she might stay down, just whom in the fuck was I kidding?  Girls like her NEVER let girls like me hit them and get away with it!  They eat little girls like me for a snack!  

6……7…….8……

My heart sinks as the Amazon bitch shoves herself to her feet like the Phoenix rising from the ashes.  I take a long, slow deep breath and pound my gloves together as I watch her right herself and slowly begin circling me from right to left…her gloves up in front of her heaving breasts, her steps crisp and deliberate.  I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS SHIT!  Its like I’m Tokyo and she is fucking GODZILLA!  I began to understand how those people felt now in those “Halloween” movies when they tried to kill Michael Myers!  FUCK!

I try and match her movements as we circle…both of us feinting lefts. Our gloves popping together at times as we search for openings.  
Bobbing…weaving….suddenly she snaps off two quick hard lefts back to back that were so quick all I saw was a blue , the second jab thrusting between my gloves and hitting me flush in my mouth, my head snapping back, my long dark pony tail flying back, then coming back and hitting against my wet back.  I blink back the tears in my eyes and try to clear the flashes and shake my head a few times, backing up a few steps.  I continue to blink back the pain and set my feet, tasting the copper-metallic taste on my lips. She steps in to follow up and I slip her quick short left and plow a right upper cut into her abs!!  I then follow with a left hook over her arms and into her right eye!  Her head whips hard to the side but I don’t catch her flush as she twists her head at the last second, her torso turning with her head!  My glove still catches and I hear her grunt out so I know I must have done some damage!

She spins back around, and shoves at my arms with her gloves and leans against me, then clinches me, our breasts mashing together, our aroused hard erect nipples dueling through the spandex tops of our sports bras as we hug and grapple, our chins on each other’s wet shoulder as the only sounds are our grunts, low moans and short gasps of breath as we struggle and wrestle.  We each manage to break a glove free and send a few short hard punches to each other’s side and ribs.  I wince as the pain shoots through my side but I hold on tight, praying for the bell to ring!  

Joe shoves us apart and then out of the corner of my eye I catch that “blur" again but this time I twist my head to the side and down and her right glove misses my jaw but hits me across the tip of my chin!!  My head twists to the side but I refuse to back up and instinctively I draw on something primal inside of me!  I swing my own right over her arms and feel it smack against and form against her nose as my glove drives into her face!  Her head snaps back and then she falls and leans back in and grabs me again. We shove and push against each other’s braced legs, gloves against each other’s chests, foreheads against each other’s shoulders!  Gasps of warm breath flowing over each other’s bare wet shoulders as we struggle and grapple again but our arms feel like LEAD and all we can seem to do is lean and push!  I want to punch but my arms just won’t MOVE!!

Suddenly, I finally hear a loud CLANG of the bell and Joe steps in and separates us, shoving us apart as we both turn and stagger to our corners, both ecstatic that round is over as we fall back on our stools and lean against the padded ring posts.  Exhaustion has slowly set in as we have gone three grueling hard rounds that seem like a hundred!

I sit back in my corner, my lower lip split and my right cheek swelling under my eye a little.  My chin and jaw throbbing!  She has a left eye that was swelling pretty good and blood coming from the corner of her mouth and a nostril.  Joe comes over and kneels in front of me, grabbing my upper arms and grinning like a Cheshire cat and yelling at me

‘YOU DID IT!”  “YOU DID IT!”  ‘YOU SURVIVED!!”

Then he began to laugh as our eyes met and I tried to laugh but the pain in my jaw and mouth only made me wince and my face contort.

I got up and made my way between the ropes and down the stairs to the gym floor, walking rather gingerly to the locker room, feeling way older than my 35 years.  I slowly pulled my gloves off my throbbing hands and carefully cut and unwound the tape from them.  I pulled my sports bra up over my head and laid it on the bench in front of my locker, then shimmied my tight shorts down my thighs, over my knees and let them slide down my ankles to my feet, stepping out of them.

I sat on the bench in front of my locker, slumped over, my face in my hand and my elbows resting on my thighs.  A million thoughts that were swimming around in my head suddenly begin to clear and I remembered Joe’s last words in the ring at the end,

“YOU SURVIVED!”

Then I thought about it, and you know what, I MORE THAN SURVIVED, I WAY more than just survived.  It was at that moment the tears welling up in my eyes reached a critical mass and just began streaming down my cheeks.  I whimpered a little as I cried.  I am not sure of all the reasons why I did cry, but not one of them was because of the pain I felt in my body at that very moment.  I wiped my face and eyes and slowly got up and slowly and gingerly made my way to the shower…I turned the water on and leaned up against the wall under the shower head and I arched my back, tilted my face up, closing my eyes and just letting the wonderful refreshing cooling water flow over my sweat covered face, then stream over my tired aching shoulders and down my chest and back.  Feeling the water begin to drain away the perspiration from my skin and a little of the pain and aches from my muscles, my long dark hair now soaking wet and flattened to my bare back, following the contours of my spine.

I pushed my palms off the cool wet tile wall and stood up a moment and reached for a bar of soap in a holder on the wall when I felt a hand reach out and cover mine as it touched the soap.  I was startled for a moment but so exhausted I couldn’t react.  Then I felt her body pressing against my back, ass and legs and her chin lay on my shoulder as she whispered

“I think I owe you this, and to be honest, I have thought of little else since I first laid eyes on you”

I whispered back “But……”

Her left hand came around from the other side of me and she let her extended index finger press gently against my now wet lips.

“Shhhhh” she whispered  “No talking”

She was careful at first not to do anything that could be construed as sexy (who am I kidding, just her voice sent me through the roof so imagine what her touch did to me!).  She then wrapped her arms around me and when she did, I wasn’t shaking anymore, and I wasn’t apprehensive. I wasn’t scared any more.  Her hands gently and softly began to roam over my wet skin, her left palm rubbing over my abs in a rotating manner, her right hand holding the bar of soap and massaging my right breast.  Her breasts began to swish back and forth across the wet slick skin of my upper back.  I could feel her arousal in the sensations of her hard erect nipples as they glided effortlessly over my skin and my heart immediately began to race and my breathing grow more rapid and shallow.

Her right hand held the bar of soap as it stroked my body, leaving a creamy white trail over my glistening skin, feeling it rub over my breasts for a moment.  Then she laid the soap down and began rubbing my soapy breasts with her soft hands, very gently, almost lovingly.  Feeling my supple tanned orbs being caressed , I began to feel a deep throbbing and pulsating from deep between my thighs.  My hard aroused tingling pink nipples sliding between her slender fingers as I tilted my head back and moaned softly over my full lips.

She continued running her slick soapy hands over my breasts and down my taut abs, her hand gliding over the muscled contours. She then knelt down behind me as she let both her hands run over and around each of my legs before letting them travel back up again.

"Let me get your back." She offered.

She didn't really wait for my permission. She just started rubbing away at my back. "You really should try a loofa." My back arched the moment the surface of the loofa touched my skin.

She whispered,  "See it's nice."

I just moaned softly and purred as it took a wonderful eternity for her to finish my back.

She whispered again in that soft sensual voice  "And if you think it feels good on your back you should feel how it works other places."

"I don't think---"  I started to protest the “lewd” thing she was implying, but I smiled and took the initiative and pressed my body against hers and she ran the soapy sponge around my waist and across my lower abs.  She kept lathering my stomach, suds running down over my labia, teasing it. Nothing in my experience though had prepared me for the sensations the soft but scratchy loofa evoked from me as it pressed against the soft wet mushy folds of skin of my labia.

"Oh God!"  “My FUCKING GAWD!” I gasped nearly loosing my footing.

"Told you." She whispered, working the scrub in a slow deliberate circle against my now wanting pussy. "You like that?" She already knew the answer so she kept speaking. "If you want me to stop just say so. I’ll stop if you want." She leaned in and captured my earlobe between her teeth and gently tugged.

"But I don't want to stop”

I felt the two fingers of her right hand holding the loofa slide between my lips and it didn’t take long for them to search out my throbbing bud.   It took just a few of her expert touches to drive me over the edge as I shuddered and screamed out, my legs wanted to buckle under the weight of this most wonderful orgasm.  She held me as I shook, her arms wrapped around me tightly.

After I had calmed, she reached over and grabbed a plastic bottle and squeezed more shower gel into her palms and then half crouched, half squatted in front of me, looking strangely defenseless with the shower water cascading over her head and shoulders. She soaped up my calves, then my knees and worked her way up my thighs, just once brushing the side of her hand against my pubic hair as she reached the top of my leg. It was only a very brief touch, but I was incredibly conscious of it.

She then dropped back down and began again at my feet and worked her way up to the back of my thighs, stopping at the top of my legs to begin again at my shoulders. It is a lovely sensuous feeling to have someone's soapy hands massaging your back and I was feeling really warm and relaxed by the time she reached the base of my spine, so much so that it didn't even occur to me how intimate it was to have someone rubbing soap all over my naked ass. I just enjoyed the sensation, only really becoming aware when her fingers delved between my cheeks into my crack, and then only to notice how fucking great it felt.

I tried to give little sign of noticing and I didn't say anything, but afterwards it was as if I could still feel that tantalizing touch.  I think she just wanted to let me know she could do that anytime she wanted and who was I to argue.  What were we going to do?  Fight about it?

We finished our “shower” and both dried our hair and got dressed.  I walked out of the locker room and she was waiting for me at the door.

Our eyes met and we both smiled a little, her eyes twinkling.  I wanted to tell her she had done more for me today than maybe anyone in my life but she cut me off as my lips began to move.

“Lets go get something to eat”

“And I want to discuss our re-match”

I let out a bit of a yelp and in a high-pitched voice said, “REMATCH?”  "What in the Wide Wide World of FUCK is going on here?"

She cackled out loudly, opened the door and we walked through it, her shoulder brushing gently against mine as we walked to her car.

TO BE CONTINUED....mebbe
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 08:02:07 PM by Michelle »