News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Harper's Awakening

• 61 Replies

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
Re: Harper's Awakening
« Reply #60 on: July 24, 2014, 10:15:00 PM »
your story of Harper all I can say is Can I have some cold water its getting hot in here as I read it and betting this story has given you a lot of offers to box. I would even bet that writing the story made you hot The descriptions you gave reminded me of our talks we used to have ( miss those) You did real good, as you know, but the feelings you expressed she had being a newbie taking on someone that was real good, trained by the same person. Your fight in the story I liked cause reminded me of some you told me about and how you described them the raw emotion Harper had in them, perfect you did good. the story is like your experiences. Those moves, the way she played her to draw her in for the punches.the beginning was steaming   Thought I was going to have to take a few cold showers there  :P  I really enjoyed the Chapter The whole story is damn good. You are BRILLIANT  AWESOME  INCREDIBLE  You are the T.H. Lawrence  and Mark Twain all rolled up in one  ;)  And Harper   you float like a Butterfly and sting like a Bee They can't hit what the eyes can't see     girl you are fast   More sex scenes huh, I won't argue LOL   

Thank you katie...keep sending me your ideas...loved the last one!

Just your typically outstanding story from you so please keep it up
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
Re: Harper's Awakening
« Reply #61 on: August 02, 2014, 09:30:25 PM »
Great characters and story Michelle.  Just pls keep it going.

Chapter 5 will be posted tomorrow
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"