News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mom dominates

• 3 Replies

Offline serenafan

Mom dominates
« on: April 11, 2014, 05:45:44 PM »
Mom was standing in front of me in a black bikini. She was in amazing shape and looked very sexy.Her boobs were large and very firm. There was no fat in her arms. Her calves would put Paula Patton to shame. Her but was tight and her body would give an erection even to a gay man.Mom's muscles were lean and strong. She looked like a mix between a wrestler and a gymnast.
 Mom wasn't always in great shape. In fact 6 months ago, mom was fat, weak and one of the weakest women in the neighborhood. My aunt on the other hand was the toughest bitch in the neighborhood and had beaten my mom up on many occasions. Mom was aunt's complete bitch and lost her spine.

6 months ago at a public pool aunt lost her cool with mom and she beat mom up very badly.Mom was stripped naked and her pubic hair was pulled out. That was the day that mom decided to change.She was swimming and doing yoga every day. She worked out for 2 hours every day. The yoga and swimming helped mom lose fat and gain strength. After that she added weight lifting to her already intense workout routine.
6 months later mom was a sexy as hell and could put any women to shame. She was dating a younger man ,who according to my mom couldn't keep up with her in the bedroom. She had challenged my girlfriend's mom to a wrestling match. But my girlfriends mom declined the challenge saying that mom would destroy her in a wrestling match.
Mom had regained her confidence back. She knew she was one sexy bitch and wanted to beat aunt up and take revenge.

Mom was waiting for the perfect opportunity to beat aunt up. One day mom and aunt bumped into each other in the gym.Aunt taunted mom by saying been avoiding me lately bitch.Mom said babe I am here to challenge you. Aunt was laughing and said, well looks like you want to get your pussy hair ripped out again.
Mom wasted no time talking and she punched aunt in the stomach.Aunt went down and mom waited for her to get up.When aunt got up she had the look of a possessed woman. She was screaming at my mom and run towards her like a rugby tackle. Mom maintained her cool and kicked her hard in the cxnt and then landed two hard punches to aunt's face which knocked aunt put again.
Mom then sat on aunt's stomach and continued her assault. She was now punching aunt's face and boobs with out mercy. Soon aunt couldn't take it any more an she was crying like a little girl.Mom then helped aunt to her feet and and kneed her in the cxnt twice.Aunt went down like a pack of cards. Mom took a razor out from her bag and striped aunt. Aunt had the biggest bush in the neighborhood. Aunt was proud of her bush and she knew that mom was going to shave her bush.Aunt begged mom not to shave her bush.But mom had absolutely no mercy.She shaved aunt's pussy bald.Aunt was crying like a school girl. Mom then made out with aunt and said I own you honey and you better remember this.

Offline overkill18360

Re: Mom dominates
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2014, 02:49:28 PM »
Nice little story. Should have been longer with more detail.
There's nothing like a good old fight between two women.

Offline serenafan

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2014, 09:44:53 AM »
Thank you over kill. I will try to write a bigger one next time

Offline Mickey2786

• God Member
  • Join me for Catfight Chat on Skype
    • Skype Catfight Chat Room
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2014, 02:01:11 PM »
Great story
We should chat some time.