News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Watch the Throne

• 15 Replies

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
Watch the Throne
« on: April 13, 2014, 04:15:04 AM »
“On the throne, one has many worries… and remorse is one that weighs the least.”
~~ Jean Racine

Watch the Throne

“I’m the Queen, Bitch!”

People have always told me I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth. I grew up in a rich family with plenty of sisters in the house. Mom and Dad had kids out of wedlock, so I’ve got siblings I’ve never met before. Mom was a stay at home wife, making six figures a year to keep quiet about the family business. And Dad traveled all over the world, being paid to do wrong and fucking every woman he met. Sometimes, I’d even travel with him and see other nations and other kinds of people. All through my childhood, I’d been quiet. I guess that was the silver spoon. My parents didn’t hug me or kiss me. They weren’t the type to show you love because love wasn’t something my Father believed in. He believed in power and that stuff like love, religion, faith, spirituality, patriotism, all that stuff was just made up bullshit used to control people who didn’t want to know the truth about the world. The truth to him was that life is fucked up, and then, you die. So, you’ve got to get as much out of it as you can, and if that means ending somebody or stepping on somebody, you do it. Because in the end, we’re all gonna die anyway. That’s the only real justice in the world for any of us. We all die.

“Sa-man-tha!!! Sa-man-tha!!! SA-MAN-THA!!!”

My name… and it’s being cheered. I’m in Miami and Glory is down and busted open while Rachel Apache is outside the ring on the floor, holding her stomach and jaw. This is my city and I’m climbing the top rope about to hit Glory with one of my signature moves, The Shooting Star Press. Florida seems to be the only place where people will actually cheer me. Everywhere else, boos, boos, boos. You would think after getting jumped in London, they’d have more appreciation for me. But nope. They hate me all over the world. They pay big money to watch these two kick my ass 5‘9“ 140 lb, redheaded, aqua green eyed, biracial ass… 
{alt}

Rachel Apache; 5’11”, 150 lbs, Boulder, Colorado, shin long wavy black hair, midnight blue eyes, looks like a brown skinned Wonder Woman, greatest female fighter of all time. Looks like Monica Bellucci, maybe.

and

Glory, 6’2” 170 lbs, Spanish Harlem, New York City, New York, black hair pulled up into a Mohawk, light brown eyes, looks like Rosario Dawson, the face of the company and regarded as the best and most dominant fighter in the business today

This is a no holds barred, no disqualification triple threat match for Rachel’s OPW World Title. Rachel has held the belt nine damn times, and Glory has held it six. I’ve only held it once, and if you ask anybody who isn’t in my very small fan base, I cheated to get it. But I’m about to win it again. I look down at Glory. She’s out of it, totally unconscious and I’m holding this move won’t wake her back up. I do a backflip, but propel my body forward off the top rope and crash across her stomach… 1... 2... 3. It happens. It happens and I hear what I hardly ever hear… cheers. My hometown fans love me, even if I’m the villain everywhere else. I hoist Rachel’s belt above my head and shout a nice loud “WHOOOOOO!!!” to the crowd. It’s okay. She’ll get this belt back and I’ll get one of my own. Usually, the new champion gets to keep the belt she one, but Rachel has a clause in her contract that allows her to keep the actual belts, and new champions get new belts. That’s Rachel Apache, ever the master politician, but nobody would know it unless you had to deal with her on a professional level. 

Rachel rolls back in the ring as I exit. I’m very happy, but I’m not stupid. The finish of the match came about when Rachel had dropped me with a side Russian leg sweep. She was going for her finisher, the sharpshooter, but Glory had other plans. Glory slammed her fist into Rachel’s stomach, then kicked her in the face, sending her over the top rope. My sledgehammer was already in the ring, so I got to my feet and when Glory turned around, I reintroduced it to her face, knocking her flat on her back and into lala land. But I couldn’t let it end like that. Glory is way too strong and too tough. I brought it down on her leg, the same left leg that that Rachel had been working on throughout the match. I could’ve pinned her right then and there, but I went ahead and hit her with my shooting star press and let myself become only the second woman to beat Glory by pinfall. The first was Allison Payne. In fact, Glory’s only lost three other matches and that’s Allison, Jasmine, and Rachel… Jasmine is a hall of famer; Allison will be one, and Rachel has repeatedly refused to be inducted.

I turn and look at Rachel as Glory is starting to come around. I hoist the belt above my head and smile at her, backing up the ramp as my fans cheer me. I yell, “It’s a celebration, bitches!! I did it!! I’m the fucking champion again!! Lightening strikes twice, bitches!!”

I go backstage and the first hug I get is from Christina Munoz, the CEO of OPW, owner Siena Blaze’s estranged daughter, but most importantly, my trainer and close friend. The tears are flowing from my eyes and my stablemates, Justine Credible, Kat Sanchez, Jolene Rictor, Black Diamond, and Vixxxen give me love. It’s our night. Frankie J., the little Ryan Seacrest looking interview/commentator, comes up to me to do a post fight interview. But I snatch that mike right from him and do my own thing.

“Frankie J., I’m gonna tell you to shut the fuck up before you even get started. You don’t ever give me any respect!! I already know what you’re going to ask me. Do I feel this is a clean win when I didn’t actually pin the champion to win the belt? Yes the fuck I do feel this is a clean win! Rachel agreed to these terms and she lost. Glory lost! I’m the fucking champion and you and everybody else will have to deal with it!!”

He tries to cut in, “Samantha, but how can you--”

“I can because I’m the best!! That’s how I can. Motherfuckers with heart and soul, boy!!! I’m the champion!!! We did it, Miami!! We fucking did it again!! Miami, Florida!! Mis amigos y amigas!! Todos amo!! Todos amo!! Thank you for believing in me, Florida!! Thank you for still letting me be your hero!! They diss Florida. They put us down all the time, man! But we rise the fuck up and all the people out there who talk shit about me and talk shit about my team, what now? You trash me and said I couldn’t beat Marie B, but I did. You trashed me and said I couldn’t beat Rachel Apache. But I did. You trashed me and said I couldn’t beat Kayla, Super Girl Kara, Jessika, Jonica, Sage, Beth, Death, Gemma Rox, Siena Blaze… and now, Glory. But I motherfucking did, motherfuckers!! I’m the Queen, bitch!! This belt in my hands means that I’m the best!! Get the fuck out of my way, Frankie!! We‘re hitting the strip and we‘re celebrating!! Miami, come join us!!”

I don’t remember how much partying we did that night. I really don’t remember anything except we had a good time and when I woke up the next morning, my house wasn’t trashed, but it was full of people. I remember walking on the beach with my dogs and looking into the water, trying to see if I could recognize my own reflection, my red one piece and big straw hat with the big ass sunglasses I love to wear. You get into this business and become a fighter. Your goal is to be the champion. You’re so hungry the whole time, but what happens to that hunger after you win the title? What keeps you motivated? We were in Atlanta a week later, and all I heard were boos.

“Fuck you, Samantha!!! Come on, everybody!! Chant with me… DIE BITCH DIE!! DIE BITCH DIE!! DIE BITCH DIE!!”

Dallas, Texas…

“You fucking cheating bitch!! Rachel should still be the champion, not you!! I fucking hate you!!!”

Toronto, Ontario, Canada…

“Bring back Marie B.!!! We don’t want a cxnt like you for our champion!!”

Montgomery, Alabama…

“I hope the KKK burn crosses on your lawn, you fucking half breed n!99er!!!”

Denver, Colorado…

“Rachel left OPW because of you!!! You cheated her and now, she’s away having another kid!! This is all your fault!! Nobody likes you anyway. You should just quit!!”

Buffalo, New York…

“Glory’s gonna kill you, you stupid cxnt!!! We want Glory!! We want Glory!!”

Liverpool, England…

“Please tell me Gemma Rox is returning tonight to lynch this egomaniac bitch!! Hey, Samantha! You deserved what you got in London and if you‘re not careful, we‘ll riot too, ha ha ha ha ha!!”

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania…

“Glory tore her quad and she’s out indefinitely because of you!! I read it on the wrestling websites!! She’s out at least eight months because of you and that fucking sledgehammer!!! I hate youuuuuuuu!!!!”

St. Louis, Missouri…

“Siena should fire you, Samantha!! You’re no Queen! You’re a slut and I wish you were dead!!!”

Sometimes, I just stand and listen. I’ve started wearing shades to the ring when I’m doing promos, because I don’t want them to see my eyes just yet. Some of the other wrestlers would tell you that you can’t really hear that much when you’re in the ring. Everybody’s yelling at you and you can’t make out what they’re saying. It just sounds like a bunch of noise. Well… I must have super hearing, because I can hear every last one of them. And for me, it doesn’t stop.

“Why do all you Atlanta Assclowns/Dallas Douchebags/Montgomery Motherfuckers/Buffalo Bitches/Liverpool Losers/Pittsburgh Pussies/ St. Louis Blue ball having, cowboy hat wearing, livestock fucking, tea and crumpet eating, butt hole surfing, hot wing breath having, nasty cxnt kicks shut the fuck up! The Queen is here!! The Queen is here!!”

I don’t have to change my material that much. It doesn’t take anything to get heat from the crowd. I come out and say I love them, apologize for every bad thing I’ve said about their towns and their favorite fighters, and they’d still hate me. They’d still boo me and spit at me and in some cases, try to jump the rail and get into the ring. And you know what they hate most of all? They hate it when I win. OPW tours through the US and Europe, and they hit every blue collar city on the way. The idea of me being this rich, baby faced snobby bitchy thing only makes them hate me more. Like I said, they pay big money to see me lose, but pay per view after pay per view, Monday night tv show, Thursday night tv show, Saturday and Sunday house shows… win after win after win after win. 

Even female mma fighters and a couple of celebrities claimed they could beat me. I invited them into my world and the ones stupid enough to try, got their asses whipped. But most of them were all talk and never tried to sign a contract. I’m used to that. Nine years ago, Jenn Peccavi promised me a fight. Jenn “I’m a Big, Bad, Brunette Bullying Bitch; Take Me On” Peccavi. For six years, she kept saying she was going to fight me. It never happened. After I beat Kayla in South Africa, Jenn admitted there was no way she could’ve beaten me. But she didn’t say it loud enough, because to this very day, there are people out there who accuse me of ducking her. There are people out there who say that I was the reason the fight never happened. And I say they are fucking stupid. The fight could still happen because there’s still a lot of value to both our names. But I wouldn’t believe anything she says until we’re in the ring facing each other.

Then there was Stacey Simmons of the Kick Ass Angels, Mikey Roberts stable, when he wasn’t being buried by his sometimes shaven headed female wannabe promoter friend. This chick talked so much shit about wanting to fight me. I mean; she really went in on me in interviews and all that. Then, she got a taste of me in Dallas in a six woman tag match. We got drunk and partied at Glory’s suite that night. There are pics of us together smiling and having a good time. I said let’s do it at the next OPW pay per view. Mikey said Stacey would need six months to get ready to fight me. Then I cut a promo that hurt Mikey’s feelings, and they pulled out of the fight. I think they knew she wasn’t going to win, once they saw how well I did against her during the six woman match. So, they came up with a way to get her out of the fight. Another agreement. Another broken contract. And guess who got blamed for that one? Yup. It’s all my fault again.

So now, Glory is out for almost a year with a tore quad, and Rachel is pregnant with her second child. They act like I stole her husband’s sperm and inseminated her myself. I did hit Glory’s leg with the sledgehammer, but after the match was over and I was in the back celebrating, Rachel snapped and beat Glory with a chair. Then Rachel put her in the sharpshooter and that’s what finally tore the quad. But fuck that, right? Rachel can’t do any wrong. She’s the perfect Persian Wonder Woman. She never did anything to anyone, right? Then, Rachel has the nerve to do an interview and talk about me.

“There is nothing that impresses me about the current champion. Samantha. Both times she has won my title, she has never truly beaten me for it. She is nothing more than a mouth and mediocre fighting ability. On second thought, I don’t even call her abilities as a fighter ‘mediocre.’ They are poor. She devalues the title. Samantha has only truly beaten fighters she was favored to beat. When she fought Gemma, she was the favorite to win. The same with my sister Sage, Marie, Beth, Kara, and everyone else she has actually defeated. She also fought them when they were green and not where they are now. If she fought the Peccavi woman, she would be favored to win. If she had fought the Simmons girl, she would be favored to win. There are other fighters she’s defeated who were on the downside of their careers or on a losing streak. True champions seek out real challenges and she has played it safe her entire career. Every time she‘s taken on a true challenge without some stipulation, she‘s been defeated. When I return to OPW, I will erase the farce called Samantha and bring dignity and honor back to the OPW World Title that I never really lost. I‘m not loaning it to her. She stole it.”

I stole the title? I stole the fucking title? I won the match that she agreed to, a match where she didn’t have to be pinned or submitted to losing the title… but I stole it? But it’s not her delusional comments that get to me. It’s the people who believe them. It’s these people who I come out every other night to listen to boo me and tell me how much they hate me. I’m winning my matches fair and square. I’m beating the girls who are challenging me and calling me out, at least, the ones who really want to fight… but somehow, I’m still the bad guy. Gemma Rox gets drunk one night and gets into a fight with a male fan who got too close to her and her lover, Lucky Starr. She ended up shoving the dude through a Plexiglas display and turning his face into a jigsaw puzzle with her fists. Oh, she got a lot of bad press, but the fans loved her for it.

I’m in the gym training with the best fighters out there. I’m donating money to charities and visiting sick kids in hospitals. I’m a cancer survivor and advocate for stem cell research and the legalization of marijuana. Gemma can go from a strip mall signing autographs and getting thrifty gear, to a strip club putting hundreds in girls’ g-strings and taking them to the back. I know because I’ve seen her there. But we’re covered in totally different fashions. Gemma Rox is now known as the toughest bitch in the business… and I’m just a bitch with a stolen belt.

Almost ten months after I won the World Title…

I can hear the boos as she misses another wild left hook and I grab her head with my left hand, then tag her with three hard right hands and she staggers. I could end this any time I want to; I can feel it and I can look in her eyes and see that she’s gone, but I’m not going to just yet. We’re in Las Vegas at the MGM Grand for OPW Battle Royal, and I can hear her fans cheering her on, trying to encourage her when she doesn’t have it anymore and won’t have it tonight. I love fighting while circling or backing up; everybody wants to see me get knocked out or hurt, and many times, they’ve gotten their money’s worth… but not tonight. I let her hit my ribs a few times while my back is against the ropes; I push her back and give her a gesture to come in and hit me some more, but I spring forward with a left hook and she almost goes down before I bust her nose open with a double straight right. She covers up, her whitish blonde hair now bloody red from the damage that I did. I move in on her, nailing her stomach and ribs with my left hooks and slamming right hands into her ear while she doubles over and holds me, trying to take me down, but I just pull free and circle away, sticking my tongue out at her. The boos are even louder than ever now; they hate me… and I love it.

My opponent tonight is Siena Blaze, the owner of OPW who helped in my training about eight years ago, during my second career Renaissance and before I hooked up with Christina and formed the Infinite Queens (IQs) with Justine Credible, Vixxxen, and Jolene Rictor. Siena was the ultimate manipulative bitch; she’s buried and used more talent than any promoter who ever lived, and while she doesn’t do it now, she’s paying for what she’s done through an inability to let go. In May, Siena will be 43 years old, but she looks a lot younger with her 5’5” 140 lbs and her round face, short curly blonde hair and blue eyes. I look into the audience for a moment and stick my tongue out at them too. Siena’s a Los Angeles native. Her fans took that three and a half hour drive out here to see her beat me, but she can’t.

And speaking of the IQ’s, there are rifts in our stable again. Justine and Black Diamond just couldn’t get along, and Black Diamond ended up giving Justine a Jackknife Powerbomb on the floor, injuring her back. Jolene Rictor decided to go solo again. She and Justine are constantly competing and switches spots in the rankings. It was just a matter of time before somebody got insecure. And just when I was trying to hold it all together, after I beat Beth B. in Montreal, Black Diamond hit me from behind and power bombed me. I ended up defending my title against her too, and Jolene, and I beat them both in separate matches, both matches were no holds barred. But I’m weak and evil and a coward and all this other shit.

“I would’ve eaten you alive when I was 25,” she says and I give her two jabs to her nose and one to the tummy, bending her

“But you’re not,” I respond and I get her with a grazing head kick and she stumbles back, covering up and expecting me to move in and finish it. I throw a combo to her arms, get my fingers behind her head and hit her with two knees right above her waist. I listen to her cough and sputter and twist her head, pressing down on the corners of her eyes with my thumbnails and causing them to bleed.

“Still don’t know how to finish a fight, huh Sam?” she says, and even if the bitch is in a lot of pain, she still manages to laugh at me. That’s all the distraction she needs. She gets her arms under my butt and takes me down. Fuck, fuck, fuck.

Siena’s game is submission wrestling. She’s a good striker and a good wrestler. But her main thing is to beat you to your stomach and ribs, then take you down and make you give up. Even a 43 year old Siena Blaze is still Siena Blaze, and if there’s one aspect of my game that I’ve been criticized for, it’s my lack of a ground game. Luckily, having Christina Munoz as my trainer and strategist helps. I lock my legs in a 4 shape around Siena’s waist, then I bring my left forearm across her throat while pulling her head towards me with my right arm. We’re looking into each other’s eyes and love the romanticism of it ha ha. With her body locked, she can’t knee me, and with me controlling her head, she can’t get much on her punches. Okay. I was wrong. The bitch starts hitting me in the left side and it hurts like hell. I roll her over on her back and spread my legs, looking for a crucifix. It would be so great to make Siena Blaze submit in front of all these people. But all it takes is one knee to my ribs from her and I know I’m doing this wrong. She’s too cagy on the ground, so I put my knee across her stomach, drop three forearm smashes across her already bleeding nose and mouth, and when she bucks, I get up and let her stand.

Jab to the nose, jab to the nose, jab to the navel, left hook to the jaw, left hook to the ear, right cross to the pit of the stomach… she just exhaled and stumbled. Left uppercut under her chin and I’m playing with her. I’m trying to set up the perfect ending. She swings a left hook at me and I get her with a right cross, that buckles her into a knee to her liver. But she just won’t go down. We make eye contact and I’m kinda worried now. She doesn’t look into this. She looks tired and she looks like she’s ready for me to finish it. I’m starting to feel bad for her and that’s never a good thing as a fighter when facing such a dangerous opponent. Siena Blaze is not just the owner of OPW, she’s a legend. And her fans love her to death.

“Unnnhhh!!” That sound was me. She jumped forward and got me with a left hook to the side of my head while I was thinking too much.

“Kill that bitch!!” I hear someone yell. My equilibrium is thrown a bit off and I bring my hands up. They say your power is the last thing to go, and she still has tons of it. She gets me with a left to my ribs and a right to my forehead. Now, I’m the one who’s backing up. The fans are cheering her like crazy as she’s firing off a combination of punches, but truth is, I’m handling those punches. A lot of them are hitting my arms and if they’re landing, they’re glancing shots because I’m rolling my shoulders and moving. Siena knows this, of course, and eats two jabs and a hard right to her nose as I come out of my guard and punish her.

“Why don’t you drop and save me the burden of doing it myself?” I tell her

“Fuck you, Sam; I’m just getting warmed up,” she responds smiling and spitting blood at me, then doing a little wiggle with her hips

“If I killed you in here, do you know how bad that would be for me?” I’m being serious with her

“But it would be good for business, and I always do what’s best for business,” is her answer with a wink, “Where’s your killer instinct? You want to swim on the big girl’s side of the water… show me why you’re wearing my company’s belt! Come on!”

She hits me with a jab right on my navel and despite my outfit, I feel my sweet spot hit and I make an unpleasant noise and back up. She leans in to take me down again, and I get my knee up and it hits her just below the curve of her jaw, on her neck. She drops and doesn’t move. My eyes widen and my mouth opens… what did I just do? The boos start to rain down and people start throwing things as the ref tries to raise my hand, but I yank it away from her.

“You should’ve been stopped this fucking fight!” I say, “She was done ten minutes ago. Give me my fucking belt! I‘m out of here!”

I take my title and bolt for it. The scene is all too reminiscent of London and the Hell in the Cell match with Gemma. These people are drunk and they are mad. They may riot and I’m not about to be the target of another one of these. I go backstage and once I’m in the champion’s locker room, I have a breakdown. I’m on my knees, crying. Siena booked herself in a match with me for the OPW World Title. OPW Armageddon XX is in two months and the winner of tonight’s Battle Royal will be facing me in New York City for the belt. Siena wanted one last hurrah, I guess, but there was no way I was losing to her tonight. She didn’t even seem like she trained for this damn fight and it just makes me look like I beat up an old woman in a young woman’s body. Most of the match was striking. I barely got to use my wrestling skills.

“DIE BITCH DIE!!! DIE BITCH DIE!!!” “FUCK YOU IQ” “WE WANT GEMMA” and “WE WANT BETH” chants as I head to the back. Spit flying at me, popcorn and all kinds of other shit too. I’ve been OPW World Champion for almost a year. I hadn’t lost a singles match in that time. My reign is one of the most impressive in the history of the company, but all these people care about is who’s not active and the fact that they hate me. I go into Siena’s room after I see the doctors leave. It’s very somber backstage. I try to avoid eye contact with the staff and even the security back there. Siena may be a manipulative conniving woman, but people love her. I wish they loved me, but like Dad said, love is just an instrument of control. It’s as real as Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny. It’s just a thing people seek, but never really find. So, I have to stop seeking it from people who’ll never give it to me.

“What is it, Sam?” she says, her red fighting gear still on and she’s pulled off the neck brace they put her in.

“I came to check on you,” I say and she laughs

“Feeling guilty? You shouldn’t. I told you years ago, we get in this ring… it’s on us. We decide our own fates, girl. We decide.”

“Doesn’t make it feel any better,” I tell her, “We’ve had our differences and that’s not going to stop. But you put me in a bad position tonight. You put yourself in the line of fire and I had to take you out. I don‘t see how beating you benefits me at all, especially considering you fought like you were already hurt before the match started.”

She sits up and looks at me. She gives me a look that wouldn’t kill me, but would definitely wound me.

“Get the fuck out,” she says, “You ungrateful bitch. Get the fuck out of my room.”

“You don’t have it anymore, Siena,” I tell her, “There’s no way you should’ve been in there with me. It’s like you have some kinda death wish to keep fighting. All those fighters you beat when you were younger. Remember them? Some of them were passed their primes, and now, that’s you. You’re the one who can’t stop. Let this be the last time you get in a ring, or else you may as well write out your will and turn OPW completely over to Christina and Tracy.”

“You know,” she says smiling, “I thought you were my heir apparent. I thought you had it. But you know what? All that shit talking you do, and all that cocky stuff… you’re as soft as a fucking grape. When I was younger, the only time I visited the people whose asses I just got finished beating was to gloat. Go do something with yourself.”

“While I’m here, I just wanted to let you know that after Armageddon, I want some time off. If I’m still champion, I’ll do my defenses, but I need some time away from all this stuff. I’m getting tired of being booed every night and spit on. I’m getting tired of backstage politics and getting into fights with fans in hotel lobbies. I’m getting tired of death threats on my cell phones, no matter how many times I change the numbers. I’m just tired, Siena. I love being champion, but I never thought it would be this--”

“What? Difficult? I thought you liked being a heel (wrestling term for a bad guy). I thought you realized that no matter what you do or what you say, people are still going to hate you. But you‘ve got Florida, just like I‘ve got California. Nobody‘s gonna kill you, Sam. They just wanna be able to say they got to you. And not only are you the biggest heel in OPW, you‘re the World Champion. You‘re gonna have people trying you. Me, Glory, Rachel, and even Marie B. and Kayla had altercations outside of the ring with people trying us when we were World Champions. Alicia Christmas and the late Dina Majors almost had their unification match in a hotel room when Alicia was shooting off at the mouth. Your Majesty Sophia Jackson told me that story.”

I look at her and wipe the tears from my eyes, “I just want some time off after this defense.”

And I left and went to change. After that, I went on the Vegas strip and partied. A fan told me who won the Battle Royal for the right to face me at OPW… Gemma Rox, a familiar opponent, former Ultimate Catfighter winner, and the reigning Queen of the Ring. Turns out, Dina Majors’ daughter and the 2013 Queen of the Ring, Diana Majors, was the last entrant into the battle royal, and was on the verge of throwing Gemma over the top rope, but Siena decided to change things and enter the contest herself, throwing Diana over the top rope. Gemma seized her opportunity and eliminated Siena, winning the contest. She’s 5’3” maybe a little over or under 120 lbs, looks kinda like a tattooed Sally Field or Famke Janssen, very very very tough woman and she’s gotten so much better. She’s won Queen of the Ring. She’s won the Battle Royal. She’s a much better fighter than she was the first time I fought her. But I’m a much better fighter too. The last time we fought, it was brutal and I beat her and she admitted it, but we both came out injured and changed.

{alt}

But right now, all I really wanna do is go home. I may never feel the love, and if that’s how it goes, then fine. I didn’t’ do anything to deserve the hate I receive. I beat people fairly and I get spit on for that. I wanted to fight Rachel again and I wanted to fight Glory. But they both are just getting ready to return. Somehow, people think I’m to blame for that too. But I tell you what. I’m going to New York City as the OPW World Champion. I intend to leave New York City as the OPW World Champion. These people can hate me. They can boo me. But I’m a winner and I’m the queen. No one is coming to take my throne.

The End?

Stay Tuned for OPW Armageddon XX from Madison Square Garden in New York City, as Samantha defends the OPW World Championship against Gemma Rox!!
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline GoldenGirl

• God Member
Re: Watch the Throne
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2014, 04:33:10 AM »
Ohhh myyy!  I just LOVE this!

A very welcome re-emergence of another great writer; and long overdue too, if I may say so!

You're already aware of the "To all writers on FCF" thread; so I'll just close with my other, usual, request.....MORE, PLEASE!!!

GG

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2014, 06:43:30 AM »
great story and from Wodonga Australia a long cry of cheering for Samantha
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline Fw190 A

• More cowbell!
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2014, 01:44:37 PM »
Another great writer returns! Thanks for the awesome story, Howard!

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2014, 04:48:31 PM »
Thank you, everyone. The support really means a lot, because as Gemma said in another thread, we don't know who cares unless we receive it.

Gemma will be facing Samantha in the main event of Armageddon XX for Samantha OPW World Title. The match will be a rematch of their Hell in a Cell match, but no special stipulations have been announced for this match. Glad you guys enjoyed this story, and there may be more to come in this thread  ;)
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2014, 05:04:17 PM »
WAAAAAARRRRRRR!!!! ;D This is going to be AWESOME!

Samantha is without a doubt my favourite heel! And I always adore how you write my character :D I noticed a nod to strip clubs and brawls :p Will we be seeing a darker Gemma? Eeeeeek! I can't wait!

But now, less talk of the future, and more of the past...

Wonderfully written as always honey! Puts you on a bit of a grinder, at first you just think "WAH! WAH! WAH! What a whiney bitch!" then you see the life she's forced to lead, the hate she endures, and although in being the heel she brought a lot of it on herself you get the feeling that the momentum ran away from her and she's stuck now... dragged along a path she no longer wants to travel. Maybe she'd just like to go walk out of an arena not in Miami and hear a cheer, just once... IT leaves you feeling sad for a character you started out hating.

Cleverly done!

x G x
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2014, 08:13:41 PM »
Gemma, you know how I love my shades of gray characters lol. Thank you for your continued support and your contributions. You always tell others the words "YOU ROCK!" but you're the one who rocks  ;)

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2014, 10:35:22 AM »
Hhhmm, good to see Sam, Rachel & Glory around - looks like the creative bug has bitten you again - YEAH!!!  ;D :D

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2014, 05:10:48 PM »
Thank you, Kayla! Don't worry; you'll be in a match. Your opponent "dawned" on me some time ago  ;)

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2014, 01:55:49 AM »
And thank you for replying!

There will definitely be more.

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2014, 07:30:05 AM »
Continuation…

The moments before your music hits and you walk out there are priceless. I’m already pissed off and I’m here in San Diego, California, a Siena Blaze stronghold and a city where Rachel Apache owns a home. Earlier today, I was just signing autographs and taking pictures with the fans. It was going very smoothly. People were coming up me with Rachel or Siena or Marie B. or Gemma Rox or Glory merchandise on and we were getting along fine. I’d pose with some of them in headlocks and some I’d even let put their fists under my chin or put me in a headlock. It was cool. But somebody always has to fuck it up. Some latina chick and her family came up to me.

“Hi Samantha,” she said, “I fucking hate you! You beat up Siena and you should never come to California after that.”

“Thank you,” I told her and I looked at her, thinking she was going to move on, but she spat right in my face. I started to get up, but the bitch grabbed my hair and pulled it. I don’t fucking like it when my hair is grabbed. I threw a combination without even seeing where she was. I just knew she was in front of me. She moaned and groaned and let me go. That’s when the other girls with her, all Mexican with black hair, started swinging at me. The fans were yelling for security and some of the fans jumped in the stop them, even though I was tagging them more than they were tagging me.

When security and the fans pulled us apart, I didn’t know who was who, so I was looking at the girls who attacked me. I didn’t see the bitch who hit me from behind. She hit me right in the back of my head, on the brain stem. A professional hits me there and I’m paralyzed. Glad she wasn’t a professional, but I cracked her with a back elbow. Her friends grabbed my arms and pulled me forward while people tried to pry us apart. After that had us pulled, I saw a fist come around and hit me in the stomach. It did hurt some and I put my hand right where she hit me about a quarter inch above the bellybutton.

“Did you get her? Did you get her?” I could hear that

“Yeah, I hurt that bitch! I got her right in her spot.”

Security couldn’t stop apologizing and I was really upset… but after they got arrested, I stayed and continued to sign autographs and take pictures until time was up. I was even signing on the way out. And I’m not pressing charges against them. I should, because nobody deserves that type of treatment. They spit on me, but they took an ass-whipping and there were four of them and one of me, but I still won. Siena Blaze and her crazy ass fans remind me of the hooligans in London that ganged on me after I beat Gemma the first time.

“Let the Good Times Roll” by The Cars plays, and here I come. This is the music of my stable, The IQ Crew, but I told Justine and Vixxxen that I was coming out here by myself and for them to just chill and get ready for their tag match. I’m in my red and black armless collar cut off top, and my black pants with red flame boots with black flames. The OPW World Title is around my waist, as it has been for almost a year. I get into the ring and take the microphone.

“For Justine Credible and Vixxxen,” I start, “IQ’s in the motherfuckin’ house!!!”

The booing is totally wacky. They truly hate me, and while deep down, that has bothered me and it’s bothering me now, I have to pretend it doesn’t. I stand there, turn my nose up, spread my arms apart as if I’m trying to hug the ceiling, and let them boo. When they start to cool a little, I speak.

“I had a message for Gemma Rox tonight. I went over it over and over again in my mind. I had so much to say to Gemma about the things she said and how she thinks she’s going to walk out of Armageddon with my title. I wanted to bring up the fact that Gemma Rox falsely accused me of raping her after our first fight, but also that Gemma came to my defense twice. She took an ass-kicking trying to defend me twice. I wanted to tell her that if she knew what was good for her, she should’ve just let them beat on me. And I wanted to tell her that she’s going to lose… again. But you know occurred to me? This isn’t about Gemma Rox. It’s about all of you.”

Finally, the booing stops for a moment and I smile right before I tear up.

“You’re the ones who I’m going to be fighting in New York City. You’re the ones I’ve been fighting since 2007 a few months before I won Queen of the Ring. No; that’s not right. You’re the ones I’ve been fighting my whole life. I’ve always been thought of as the snobby rich biracial bitch with the shitty attitude. I’m fighting you at Armageddon; you’re the ones trying to take this title away from me, not Gemma Rox. You’re the ones who curse at me and boo me, and not just when I’m in this ring, the when I’m at the airport, when I’m in the gym, when I’m taking the time out of my life to sign your autographs and take pictures with you. You’re the ones treating me like shit. You’re the ones spitting on me and throwing popcorn and beans at me when I come out here. You’re the ones leaving death threats on my voicemail and you’re the reason why I home school my kids. Everywhere I go, whether it’s an award show or something as simple as taking a jog, you’re there mocking me, bothering me, disrespecting me. All these fighters you love aren’t paying you to do it. You’re not a part of OPW, but you can’t help but try to make yourselves more involved than you should be. So, you wanna be a part of the main event? Fine. You are a part of it now.”

I hear a lot of muttering, which is good. They’re talking and some of what I’m saying is getting through to them. But I can still hear several versions of “Fuck you, cxnt”

“I remember sitting in a room with Glory (they boo), my dear friend Christina Munoz (some cheer; some boo), Gemma Rox (tons of cheers), Rachel Apache (mostly boos), and Siena Blaze (deafening cheers). Gemma said we should fight for the fans; she said it's all about giving the fans a good show and the matches they want to see. So, Gemma has volunteered to be your representative. And with respect to Gemma, because she respects me and I owe her twice, that's some of the stupidest shit I've ever heard anyone say."

More boos, but they know I'm telling the truth...

"I don't fight for you. You don't give a shit about me other than to see me get beat. So, Gemma can be your champion and when I’m hitting Gemma, I’m not just hitting her. I’m hitting you. When my right hand goes into the pit of her stomach and she cries out and doubles over… that’s me knocking the wind out of each and every one of you. When she’s bleeding, and trust, she will bleed because it’s not that hard to make her bleed… that’s your blood that’s being spilled. And when she submits to me… that’s you all admitting that I am better than you. See, Gemma Rox is a believer. She doesn’t doubt me. She knows who I am and what I can do, because she has no choice but to. I beat her. She gave up outside the ring and she got pinned in it. But I haven’t beaten you yet. At Armageddon, I will retire all your asses. If I end Gemma Rox’s career, blame it on yourselves, not on me. I don’t want to hear any of that bullshit like I did when I beat your hero, Siena Blaze. Yeah, that’s right. I beat her to a bloody fucking pulp, California. She wanted the match, just like Gemma Rox wanted it. Deal with it, you fucking bitch ass motherfuckers!! And you know what else you can deal with? At Armageddon, I’m going to win. Because I’m not fighting Gemma Rox. I’m fighting you in the form of your support of Gemma Rox. You’ll cheer her and you’ll pray that she beats me. You’ll pray that she kills me, and as unsafe as she is, she may just try. But I will prevail as I continue to have. I will beat Gemma Rox and I will beat all of you. Why? Because I’m the Champ, bitch!”

I climb out of the ring and head straight to the back. Peace, be still.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 02:26:24 PM by howardcosell »

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2014, 10:38:15 PM »
Awesome!  Just awesome!

:D

*hugs*

J
xoxo
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2014, 12:13:27 AM »
Samantha has come a long way from when you started her as a character, you've show us how someone grows and changes with life. Well done
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2014, 01:04:49 AM »
Thank you, Joni and Jenn. This particular character is near and dear to my heart lol. Who knows? She may be a fan favorite one day lol

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2014, 08:16:00 AM »
Mmm, looking forward to a rematch with Dawn - know it will be hot!  :D ;)

Hugs
Kayla

Thank you, Kayla! Don't worry; you'll be in a match. Your opponent "dawned" on me some time ago  ;)
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)