News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Gina's surprise at the Gym

• 2 Replies

Offline goredsox

• God Member
Gina's surprise at the Gym
« on: April 13, 2014, 06:06:42 AM »
Gina's surprise at the gym

(This story was inspired by a reader of this site as well as seakingsfemfight.  Gina is one if my favorite women to read and write about)

Gina had a routine of working out at the local gym near her work.  She was a stripper at the nearby Gentlemens Club that was open until 4am.  At 5'4, 130 lbs, tanned with beatiful 36dd breasts, this Italian Goddess turned heads wherever she went.  The 29 year old beauty had been coming to this gym, Work out World, for a few weeks now and loved the fact that it was a 24 hour establishment, as it catered to her "work" schedule.  She often arrived at the work out facility wearing very provocative work out gear, often flaunting her feminine attributes, such as her sexy ass, hips, and visible camel toe.  She wore the very expensive black Lululemon black yoga pants that showcased every curve in her succulent body, as well as a sports bra that showed off her humungous chest and diamond pierced belly button.  With her husband and young child at home, it still didn't deter the young mommy from teasing the local men, many of whom had wives and girlfriends with them.  Her habit of looking like she had just came from a salon, with her hair and make up all done up, along with spraying Victoria Secret perfume, infuriated the women that attended the work out club.  One day, Gina had prepared her gym bags full of her work clothes and then headed out to the gym.  While she was on the stair master machine, there were about 3 women behind her.  These 3 women were in their early 20s and were obviously aggravated with this "slut", as they called her, showing off her spandex clad ass, teasing their men.  As if it weren't bad enough, one of the guys, Robbie, who was a tall manly stud, walked in front of the machine Gina was on and couldn't help but stop and stare momentarily at the brunette Goddess exercising in front of him.  Gina noticed him staring at her and she couldn't help but make a sexy smile and wink at the young man.  Robbie couldn't come up with anything to say but just said "Ummm, I see that your new here. I'm Robbie. Let me know if you need anything! Bye now".  Gina laughed out loud at this situation, and said "Byyyee Hun!".  While all this going on, Mimi, Robbie's girlfriend witnessed the whole thing, as did her 2 female gym buddies.  "I'm going to punch him in the balls for even talking to that skank", Mimi grunted while on the treadmill.
    A couple days had passed and there had been several more murmurs and rumors between some of the women there regarding how much of a slut Gina dressed like and how she flirted with their men.  Rumors have also begun to surface which centered around Gina working as a stripper.  This was due to the fact that Gina had started to promote her strip club that she worked at to several of the male patrons.  One girl told Mimi that she had seen Gina grab one of the guys by his cock and whispered something into his ear quickly.  Although this was an exaggeration but somewhat accurate, Mimi was furious and began to devise a plan to get back at this big titted, man stealing slut.  One day, Gina had no idea what she had got her herself into.  Wearing a sexy bright pink sports bra, and tiny skin tight black booty shorts, along with low cut nike cross trainers, she was dressed to kill again.
    Gina was all dolled up, as she walked over to her favorite workout machine.  Many girls in the gym stared at how lewdly dressed Gina was in her tiny black spandex shorts, which helped to sport her visible bulging cameltoe.  "I wish I could rip that whores tits right off", chirped one short, jealous female member named Mindy. Mindy was a short red headed girl that was extremely envious of Gina's feminine body. Mindy was flat chested and hated pretty girls that flaunted their sexy body. Mindy had fantasized quietly about all sorts of mean and cruel ways to hurt Gina.  Lacey laughed at Mindy's comment, "That's mean, but she deserves it".
  "I wanna punch her sooo bad, you have no idea", said another girl. Men were walking by the machine Gina was on just to get a good look at her voluptuous breasts and ass. Gina made sure to bend forward and push her ass out even more, causing the girls to get even more angrier at the young mom. "That whore has no idea who she's fucking with", panted Mimi while she was walking on the treadmill behind Gina.
  Gina meanwhile has no clue that these other women in the facility want to inflict serious damage to her gorgeous body. After her workout and after flirting with a couple more men of whom were taken, Gina realized that she quickly had to get ready to go into work.
  Gina made her way to the ladies' locker room. She took a satisfying, steamy hot shower, while fantasizing about fucking the hunky men in the facility.
   After her shower, Gina got dressed. She put on one of her sexiest dresses  that she wears to the club, her very short glittery pink number with one strap on her left shoulder. She then strapped on her gorgeous 6 inch hot pink sparkly glitter filled heels. Her dress hugged every inch of her tanned, voluptuous body.  It was "prom night" at the strip club and Gina was excited to play the part.  Gina then applied her whorish face paint that consisted of dark eyeliner, fake eye lashes, and layers of make up and glitter. She then put her thick dark tresses in a beautiful up do. Gina looked luscious from head to manicured toe.
  "Wow, I would totally fuck me in this outfit. I'm going to have to pry guys off of me", Gina thought to herself and smiled.  Little did she know, it would be womens' hands she'd be prying off. Just as Gina was making her finishing touches, Mimi and two other young girls  walked into the Ladies' locker room.  Mindy was carrying a small bag that had some "goodies" in there designated to hurt Gina. The 3 girls were dressed in sweats and yoga pants. Mindy had a small cruel smile on her freckled face as she saw that they made perfect timing.  Mimi giggled to herself as she saw Gina's gym bag laying on the bench. "This fat whore is gonna get her ass beat soooo bad", Mimi whispered to her friends, as if calling her fat would diminish her stunning beauty. Mimi then locked the deadbolt to the door from the inside, preventing people from coming in!  Oh no, Gina was in serious trouble now.  The manager of the fitness club, a short pudgy girl named Erica, was convinced by the girls to post an out of order sign on the women's locker room so nobody would get suspicious of the closed room.  Erica was not a huge fan of Gina, but never had violent thoughts towards her. She decided it was okay to let the ladies have a little "fun".
  One of the girls, Lacy, who was 22 years old with a medium build and brown hair, walked around the corner in the locker room and stood in her tracks staring right at the Goddess in front of her. Lacey's jaw dropped when she saw how sexy Gina looked at that very moment.
   "Ladies come here and take a look at the SLUT thats been coming here the last month, flirting with our men!", chirped Lacey.
   "My, my, how slutty you look bitch!", screeched the short red head Mindy.  The 21 year old pale skinned Mindy was still in her work out gear (tight blue shorts and white t shirt). Mindy walked right up to the much taller Gina, who was in a state of shock, unable to utter a word, and stared at Gina with pure hatred. Suddenly Gina glanced back at Mindy, "I don't want any trouble with you ladies, I need to get to work, excuse me". Gina smiled nervously, showing off her pearly white teeth and started to walk toward the locker area where her bag and other items were, when all of a sudden, Gina felt 2 strong hands grab the back of her hair, "Eihhhhhhhhh, my hairrrr". Mindy gripped the taller brunette by her hair and yanked back viciously, slinging Gina backward and making her crash on her sexy ass.  "Ungghhhhhhhhh, Ohhh myyy Goddd, fuck. What the fuck's your problem?", yelled Gina.  Mimi and Lacey looked on in awe, at two things:  1. How brutal the short red head Mindy was.  2. How stunning Gina looked all dolled up. Gina looked like she was the Prom Queen rather than a strip club. She sat on her ass with her black nylon fishnet clad legs spread apart.  "Awww, does the skank in her pwitty wittle dress have plans tonight", Mindy asked mockingly, while Gina just moaned and whimpered pathetically. "Hunny, we have plans for YOU tonight. And I don't think your gonna like them!", spat Mindy. "Ohhh but Mindy, I think WE'RE going to LOVE them", chimed in Mimi with a sneer.
  Gina tried getting up and started to defend herself, "Please, I didn't do anything!  Why are you doing this?". That was when Mindy reaches down and grabs a thick chunk of Gina's beautiful Goddess like hair, yanking her up to a standing position. Gina reached up to alleviate some of the pain in her scalp when Mimi walked over and punched Gina hard in her flat tummy.  "That's for flirting with my man!"
    "Oooof!!", Gina yelped and fell flat on her sexy round ass again, her pink heels clicking the tiled floor in the process. "Hold this slut up, I wanna get some good shots in on this bitch!", yelled Mindy.
  Lacy, who was the tallest of the trio at 5'4, grabbed Gina up by her coiffured up do, ripping her back up to her heel clad feet. Gina tried putting up a fight briefly but was immediately subdued by her enemies. Lacy had the sexy mom in a full Nelson. Uh oh, Gina was in serious trouble as she was unable to move her arms to defend herself.  Being directly behind Gina, Lacey took in the scent of her very feminine scented body and hair.  "Oh my God, how much perfume did you spray on your fucking nasty body?  And how long did it take you to do your hair?", Lacy asked Gina.  Gina just moaned trying in vain to rub her aching scalp, as she was very subdued by the much stronger Lacey. "It sure doesn't matter now ladies. But we're going to have lots of fun ripping it from your head you fucking cheap slut!", screeched the menacing red head Mindy.
  Mindy slapped the big busted Gina viciously from left to right, with loud smacks echoing through the locker room. "Uhhnnnn"....smack! "Uhhnnnnnnn"......smack!!...."UNHH!"....SMACK...."unh unh unh unh", Gina moaned as her face got bitch slapped back and forth, Mindy switching right to left.  Mindy then grabbed the center of Gina's sexy dress and tore it right at the middle, displaying Gina's gorgeous white lace push up bra. With a look of sheer jealousy, Mindy grabbed the 2 sizes too small white laced Victoria's Secret push up bra and shoved it down under Gina's breasts. This allowed Mindy to take advantage of Gina's huge breasts on display. "Oh my God girls, look at the size of this slut's tits. What a fucking whore she is! No wonder why guys want to fuck her, she has these nasty watermelons in her chest!"
    The girls giggled at Mindy's remarks while Gina had tears forming on her make up caked face. With that, Mindy was the first to grab those DD breasts and squeeze them like a sponge. "Eiihhhhhhhhhhh!!!!   Ohhh myyy Godddddd!!!  Your killing meeee. My poor breasts.  Unggggghhh. She's hurting my breasts. Owww ohh fuck!!"  Mindy and the others took turns ripping and twisting and pulling Gina's poor sensitive breasts around like taffy.
  Lacy who was holding Gina up, even reached down and starting yanking and tugging on her poor breasts. All of Gina's sexy moaning incited Mindy even more. Suddenly, Mindy noticed a white sticky substance on her fingers. "Oh my god, this bitch is leaking milk!  Gross!"  Mimi, Lacey, and Mindy all started laughing very loud and obnoxiously. "Yeahh Mindy, fucking milk this cow slut dry. I want this whore milked of every last drop of her milk and her dignity!" 
 "These God damn cow udders could feed a small village!  You're baby's going to have to drink some powdered formula after were done fucking these disgusting tits up bitch!", Mimi chimed in.
  Mindy's fingers were clawing and squeezing for all she was worth while Gina moaned and cried in utter agony. "Ohhhhhh.  Stoppp!  It hurts soooo much. My tits. Your destroying my tits!!"  Mindy simply laughed at her demise and started PUNCHING the shit out of Gina's soft breasts. "Unnnnn.......unnnnnn.....unnnnnn....unnnnnn", Gina moaned in between brutal a punches to her sensitive tits, as milk squirted out of Gina's gum drop nipples.
  "Moo for us SLUT. Moo for us!!!" Mindy screeched.  Gina just whimpered and sexily moaned in agony.  "Okay, you don't wanna Moo, well take this skank!", Mindy hollered while she delivered more violent punches into Gina's huge milk sacs.  "Unnnhh", "Ooooof!!", "Eeeeeiiihhhhh!!", "Fuck....fuck.....fuck", Gina cried out in between Mindy's cruel punches, as milk dripped out of her pink nipples, while her breasts were in agony.
  Lacey's arms grew tired of holding Gina up while she was getting scratched, punched, and destroyed. Gina slumped down to the floor, laying on her ass gently massaging her breasts.  She then pulled her sexy push up bra back up to her tanned tits. "Bitch! I said moo for us you fucking slut!!"  Mindy then punted Gina in her ribs with her sneakers. "Unghhh. Oh fuck", she moaned. Gina then put her hands up in defense, as this time Mimi kicked her in her soft tummy. "Oooooff!", Gina let out. "Take that you fucking stripper skank!"  Suddenly all the girls just started mooing in sync. "Mooooo! Mooooo! Mooooo!", they all mocked as Gina held her aching body.
  All of a sudden, the vicious and jealous, short brunette Mimi grabbed the slightly taller, older woman by her thick dark curls and yanked her backwards, tossing Gina on her back.
  "Fucking slut is used to this position", yelled Mimi. That is when Mimi straddled Gina and sat on her large breasts.  The scene was very sexy in itself, the shorter pale skinned Mimi wearing sneakers on top of the tanned Gina in a dress and pink heels. Mimi then grabbed Gina's arms and tucked them under neath her very strong knees, preventing Gina from fighting back!  Oh no, Gina this was not good for Gina!  Gina's black nylon clad legs began to weekly kick out. That was when Lacey walked toward the fallen Gina and SMASHED her sneaker down on Gina's crotch! 
  "Eihhhhhhhhh!!!!  My pussyyyyy!!!  Stop it!!", Gina shrieked. Lacey grinded her crotch like she was putting out a cigarette. "Unngh, Ohhh myyy Goddd", Gina moaned.
  Mimi, on top of Gina, had the beaten stripper where she wanted her. Mimi started punching Gina all over her beautiful face. "Oooff. Ahhhh. Unggghhhhhhh. Ahhhhhh.  Oooof. Ohh fuckkk", Gina cried as Mimi alternated with lefts and rights, bruising the mommy's cheeks and splitting her sexy lips.  After a couple minutes of the brutal punch fest and Lacey stomping Gina's crotch, Gina was hurting bad. Her face was starting to feel swollen and her pussy and breasts were in utter agony. 
  This is when Mindy wanted to join in on the fun too.  "My turn, my turn!", Mindy was giggling and jumping up and down in twisted anticipation. She positioned herself behind Gina, laying on her butt behind Gina's head and planting her feet in Gina's shoulders. This allowed Mindy to grab two thick chunks of Gina's gorgeous hair and pull for all she was worth. "Eihhhhhhhhhhhhhh.  What the fuck are you doing?  Myyy hairrrrrr.  Oh my god. My hair!!  Your ripping it out! ". Mindy pulled until she had two clumps one in each hand. Mindy smiled and threw it to the side. "Ohh that felt soo good to pull your skanky hair out!  Nobody is going to want you after we pull your fucking hair out whore". 
  She then reached down again, coming up with another two clumps of thick hair!  The violent Mindy hated curvy feminine women like Gina and had lost lots of boyfriends to women like her.  This was her way of getting even.
   "Eihhhhhhhh!!!!  Sttop. Now! My haiiirrr", Gina cried. "Shut up bitch", Lacey yelled as she slammed her sneaker down on Gina's crotch.  Gina's sexy nylon clad legs were dangling up and down sexily. Lacey slammed her sneaker down another 5 times, grinding her heel on Gina's pubic bone on the last stomp.  "Ohhhhh, unnnhhhhh", whimpered Gina.
  After ripping out another clump of Gina's hair, Mindy stood up and walked back toward the locker area, putting Gina's thick clumps of hair in her gym bag as a trophy.  Mindy then saw that Gina's iPhone was on the bench. Out of curiosity, Mindy looked at her phone and her messages. Mindy's jaw dropped when she noticed how many men Gina was talking to. "Hmm, what do we have here", Mindy though to herself with an evil grin. In fact, a couple of the men in Gina's text log just so happened to be the boyfriends of Lacey and Mimi!  The conversation was about the guys visiting Gina at the strip club when their wives were at home. Robbie told Gina via text how he couldn't wait to fuck her brains out again and that her body is amazing.  Other conversations had to do with Gina meeting with the otherness and setting up times and places to fuck and "hang out". There was a lot of dirty talk involved.  "Ummm, ladies. This fucking stripper skank has some serious explaining to do!", Mindy yelled.
  Mimi and Lacey ripped her black fishnet stockings off of Gina's sexy tanned legs and them tore them to shreds.  Mindy then shouted at them to stop beating the whore for a minute and to come see her right away.  The ladies stopped punching and stomping on Gina and looked at Gina's phone, as Mindy was holding it. Gina was rolling around the floor, writhing in agony, as she was left only in her very tiny white bra and thong, that complimented her tanned voluptuous body incredibly along with her high heeled pumps.
  Mimi and Lacey looked at Gina's phone for a couple more minutes and were in complete shock. Mimi started to cry a little as she realized her thoughts of Robbie's infidelities were confirmed.   After reading the text convos, the young ladies were furious and glared at the fallen stripper before them.  Gina's night was about to get a lot worse.
   Gina was scared beyond belief, instantly regretting flirting with and seducing the men at the gym. "Please, you've hurt me enough!  Let me go!  Pleeeasse!", she pleaded to the vicious girls.
   The girls looked on in disbelief. "You actually think you're going to just get up and walk away right after we caught you with our mans' phone numbers in your phone?!", Mimi screamed. "You fucked my fiancé Robbie and now you think that's okay?"  You probably fucked Lacey's man as well!"
    "Your gonna get your ass beat so bad whore!  You walk in here like your shit don't stink and think it's okay to fuck our men and invite them to your rat hole strip club?!", Mindy chimed in.
  Gina stood up, wobbling around in her pretty 6 inch glittery pink fuck me pumps that had a bow on the front.  "Please, no more. They texted meee. They came to my strip club. I don't know how they got my number. I swear!"  "That's a good story slut. But you're not getting out of this one", Mindy spat.  "You fucked Robbie you bitch!", Mimi shrieked. With that, Mimi ran over to the almost naked Gina and grabbed her neck, pulling her against the wall. "Ooooffff", Gina moaned as her back slammed against the wall. With her left hand against the taller stripper's neck, her right hand was free to wreck havoc to her bulging crotch that was begging to get freed from her way too small thong. Mimi in a rage, twisted and yanked her cxnt lips, twisting her fat lips in every direction possible. She tore at her nylon thong covered clit with her sharp nails, while Gina was screaming in agony. "Unnnnhhhhhhhhhhhh, my pussssaaayyyyyyyuy!  Eihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!  My god. Oh my god. Oh my god. My pussy!  Stopp!", Gina cried and screamed, begging her to stop.  Gina tried to pry her hands off her crotch but Mimi screamed at her to get her hands away or she would rearrange her face. Gina complied and let have her way, fearing her face would suffer badly if she did not comply. 
  Gina had trouble keeping her hands away from massaging her pussy, as the pain was unbearable. "Put your FUCKING hands above your head whore!" Gina kept her hands and arms over her head, while Mimi slowly pulled her tiny white thong down her sexy tanned legs, exposing her neatly trimmed pubic patch and scratched up pussy.  While on one knee, Mimi threw punch after punch on to Gina's delicious pussy, causing Gina to moan and jump at every hard punch, eliciting very sexy yelps from Gina.  Mimi then formed a cruel evil smile. "Mindy, come here for a second hunny", she motioned to her red headed friend to come closer. Mimi whispered something to her ear.
  After walking with Mindy to the bench area, Mimi returned over to the beaten Goddess. Gina leaning against the wall, her French tipped manicured fingers massaging her swollen crotch. "Get your fucking hands back up bitch!", Mimi yelled, and then swatted Gina's hands away from her cxnt.  Only now, Mimi in her right hand was now holding a shiny bronze set of brass knuckles. Mimi held it in front of Gina's face. Gina started to cry even more. Ohhh myy God, Gina thought to herself as she saw the brass knucks and knew what was coming her way. "Awwww, the pwitty wittle prom queen is gonna have her wittle pussy busted to pieces!", Lacey chimed in, standing behind the two. "Ohhh fuck sttopp puh leeaasee", was all Gina could muster.
  Mimi just laughed, as she literally salivated at the opportunity to punish this home wrecking stripper.  After instructing Gina to hold her arms above her head, Mimi continued her vicious, jealous assault on the defenseless woman's cxnt.  Gina looked amazing, clad in her skin tight white bra, sparkly pink fuck me pumps, with her thong lowered below her crotch, as Mimi began to punch her twat.
    "Take that! You nasty".........punch....."dirty"...PUNCH...Whore!!...punch..."Your disgusting"....."man stealing"....PUNCH...."pussy!".....Very hard punch......"needs to be punished!!"....one final brutal punch!  Mimi took a short break to catch her breath. "Ohhhhhh my godddd. My crotch. It hurts sooo bad", Gina sobbed.  "That's it hurt that fucking nasty diseased slutty stripper. Fuck her slutty ass up!", Mindy and Lacey both yelled.
  Mimi thought of Robbie fucking Gina and came up with something evil to do to her.  She moved her face to Gina's cxnt lips, started to lick her aching pussy, drawing moans from Gina. The moans began moans of pleasure as she began to feel slight stimulation.  However, suddenly Mimi chomped down into Gina's plump labia. "Eiiiiiiiiihhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!", Gina screamed, her loudest one yet. Mimi was literally CHEWING on her labia, her clit, and other vaginal anatomy, causing Gina to scream even more. "Eihhhhhhhhh!  Oh my god. Oh my god. My fucking pussy.  I can't take it anymore. I'm sorry for what I did. Just let me go, I won't tell anyone I swear!  Just ssssttop it !!"
   Gina couldn't take it anymore and pushed Mimi's head away from her pussy. When that didn't do anything, she slapped and punched Mimi's head finally getting Mimi off of her destroyed pussy. Mimi's teeth and mouth had blood on it, as she was able to bust her crotch open. The ladies just laughed at Gina's demise. Mindy told the ladies what the next plan of attack was and they all giggled and jumped in giddiness.
  While Gina massaged her damaged pussy and took deep breaths, the 3 jealous assailants huddled up as if devising a game plan. Lacey walked out of the locker room and into the main gym, while the other 2 reached in the bag of 'goodies' to pull out another torture prop for poor Gina.  Mindy and Mimi held two large canisters of THUMBTACKS!!  Oh my goodness!  This was not good for Gina, as her lovely body has been destroyed to this point. Mindy shook the thumbtacks in Gina's face, mocking the stripper's brutal predicament.  After they both laughed at Gina, and called her a wannabe Barbie doll slut, as she still had her gorgeous pink glitter heels on, as well as her white lace bra and thong, Gina managed to put both of these under garments back on. Her white thong's front vaginal area was mostly red from the attacks in her pussy. This elicited more jeers from the two attackers, as they laughed at her bloodied pussy. "Awww, how does your pussy feel hoe?  Not too good huh?", Mimi asked. "That's okay, we're not gonna hurt your pretty pussy, at least not right now. But we sure are gonna give those big slutty cow udders some more fucking attention", Mindy growled through clenched teeth. 
  With that, Mindy and Mimi just poured their huge gallon size canisters on the floor of the bathroom area of the locker room in front of Gina. The thumb tacks coated the floor in all sorts of various bright fun colors.
  Gina was too weak to run, but she tried anyway.  Mimi walked rapidly toward her, catching her by her thick hair. "Eiiiiiiiihhhhh.  Sstoppp. I can't take anymore!!", Gina screamed, with tears running down her make up caked face. "Not up for you to decide SLUT!!  You are going to pay for ruining my relationship with Robbie!"  Mimi then walked Gina back to the other girls while Gina held her own hands in her hair to ease the pain in her scalp. My how sexy she looked as she tip toed around clumsily in her 6inch stripper heels.
  Mimi then threw her tit first on the thumb tacked covered floor!  OUCH!! Gina elicited her loudest scream yet. "AHHHHHHHHHHH....FUCK......Omigod, Omigod!!  My tits!  Eiiiiiihhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"  Mimi just laughed at Gina's anguish. Mimi them started to JUMP on Gina's back to dig the tacks in even deeper, Gina's bra. Gina was on her stomach with her arms stretched forward, her sexy round ass sticking out begging to get punished.  Mimi then tugged Gina's Victoria secret bra under the base of her breasts, exposing them for more punishment. "Let me help you with that sweetie, I want your big boobies to have some more attention". Mimi then sat on Gina's back, pushing her tits flat against the hard floor. "Eihhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! S-s-stopp. Puh leaaase!"  Mimi then grabbed a thick chunk of Gina's hair with her left hand and screamed, "Not a fucking chance slut!"  She them slammed her beautiful face back into the thumb tacked floor!!  She proceeded to wipe her face back and forth on the floor, scratching Gina's gorgeous face. Mimi then stuck her fingers on each hand in Gina's mouth, fish hooking the sexy stripper, showing her pearl whites. "Un.....Un........Un....Un....Unn....Un....Unnn.....Unn....Un....Unn", Gina managed to muster with each tug on the sides of her mouth, as Mimi continue to stretch out her luscious money maker.  Mimi then started to scratch and claw the inside of her mouth. Gina thought about just biting down on Mimi's fingers, when Mimi yelled as if reading her mind, "If you bite me you whore I'm going to bash your face in!  Got it?!"
   After this camel clutch and fish hook torture, Mimi got up and kicked Gina on her back. "Ohhhhh look at all these pretty pink and blue and white pins stuck on your slutty Barbie doll body. I bet that doesn't feel too good does it baby?"  Gina just moaned in anguish. Mimi then continued her barbaric assault. She stomped her thong covered crotch about 20 times,  "Awwww, poor baby. Guess you won't be using your honey pot for a longgggg time. This girl won't be fucking anyone for A WHILE", with a smile.  After the she dragged Gina's body around the thumb tacked floor, Gina's body was drenched in colorful thumb tacks. At this point, Gina was full blown sobbing, with tears flowing down her cheeks freely.
  Suddenly, the door of the lady's room flew open. Lacey decided to bring in some of the female members of the gym, along with a few men. The ladies looked at Gina's almost nude body with sheer delight. "Ohhhh myyyy Godddd!  you weren't kidding!", one female member shouted with joy. The 3 females jumped for joy and immediately walked over to Gina who was on the floor writhing in agony.
  One skinny pale girl who looked about 25 years old stood over Gina and then looked over at Mimi and Mindy. "Can we punch her? Or hit her?", she asked. The younger ladies laughed, "Oh of courrse you can. She deserves it!  Don't forget that." 
  "Yayyyy!", she yelped out in giddiness as she motioned for her two other friends to help her hurt the big breasted Gina some more. "Ohhhhhh, unnnnn....I can't take anymore. Please don't."  With that, the pale girl Alex just ignored her and held the thumb tacked covered Gina up by her hair, forcing her to balance herself out in her tall heels.  "Aww we haven't had any fun for ourselves though sweetie."  With that, Alex delivered a VISCIOUS bitchslap to Gina's left cheek. "Unnnnngggghhh", Gina moaned as she plummeted back down to the thumb tacks. "Hehehe, I wanted to do that to her soooo bad!", Alex excitedly chirped out with a smile. Mindy, Mimi and Lacey then picked the very weak Gina up and walked her over to the shower area. There is a long solid steel rod hanging down from the ceiling. Mindy them went back to her bag to grab some handcuffs.
  The girls then cuffed Gina's arms to the rod, so she would be standing on her high heeled tip toes, almost resembling an "x" shape.  Her large thumb tacked covered chest jutted out seductively. One of the girls then ripped Gina's sturdy bra off, leaving her in just her tiny thong. Alex then took the two bra halves and proceeded to WHIP the shit out of Gina's tits, knocking the colorful tacks off of her tits. "Wouldn't want to hurt any of our hands while we fuck this slut's tits up, would we girls?!", she shouted, drawing laughter from the evil women.  Gina just moaned sexily from each lashing from her own bra. 
  The gym manager Erica let in some more girls to enter the locker room to participate in Gina's beat down. One short black girl who was around 18 years kid was very excited, as she fought to be first inline. "My man said this bitch ass skank had a banging ass body. Well I'm sure as hell gonna bang her body up all right", Shantay said whole throwing some jabs in a boxers stance. Gina started to thrash in her binds, as well as trying to kick with her sexy heels. "Ohh I almost forgot. Just so this bitch doesn't kick us with her skanky fucking hooker heels, I brought a little something that will prevent that from happening", exclaimed the red head Mindy.
  Mindy left and came back with a steel pipe and some rope. With some help, they then tied Gina's feet and ankle area to the pipe, leaving Gina spread wide open for abuse! The pipe was tied behind her heels and she was still in her tippy toes.
  Shantay who was about 5'0 but very athletic (could pass as a Gabby Douglas look alike), walked up to Gina and started to punch her in her gut. There were a series of audible thuds and "splats", as Shantay started to pound Gina's tight tummy. Gina was moaning and crying. Not satisfied with Gina's lack of screaming, she decided to change that. Shantay KNEED Gina in her crotch! "AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.....Ohhhh myyyyy pusssyyyy.."  Shantay followed that up with 3 more upper cuts to her defenseless pussy. "Unn...unnnn....unnnn", Gina moaned in between punches.  Shantay walked away, with a satisfied smile on her face.
  The next girl in line walked toward the bound Gina. This goth like girl was about 20 and looked very mean, as she was short, pale, and had a small cruel mouth. She looked determined as she walked right up to Gina. She then delivered a very VISCIOUS slap to Gina's swollen but still tanned and beautiful face. "WHAPPPPP!!", was the sound made after that devastating smack, which was followed by a harsh backhand to Gina's right side of her face. "Ohhhhhhh....unnnn", Gina moaned.  The pale girl then secured a very tight grip on Gina's thick hair with her left hand, and followed with several punches to her thong clad pussy. "Unnnnhhhh, ohhhhh fuck stop, my poor pussy. Your hurting me soo bad. Please stop". This only incited the viscous youngen even more and then proceeded to PUNT Gina in her cxnt. "How.....does.....your......dirty....slutty.....nasty.....pussy.....feel.....bitch!", the cruel girl asked the older stripper while kicking her crotch in between breaths.  All Gina could do was moan sexily and beg for mercy. The goth girl looked at Gina's tiny white thong that had some blood stains on it from the crotch punishment earlier.  She then took a sturdy two handed grip on Gina's delicious looking under garment and YANKED UP for all that she was worth!  "Eiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihhhhhhhh.....please let go.  Your killing my pussy!", Gina cried with tears streaming down her face. Goth girl, while holding up Gina's thong near her breasts, was really giving it to Gina as everyone could see Gina's thick cxnt lips that were bulging out. Goth girl then started to CHEW in Gina's left breast nipple. "Ohhhhhh myyyyyyy Gooooddddd!!!! Ssssstoppp it!!"
  While the Goth girl was chewing in Gina's breasts (droplets of breast milk started to flow from her nipple along with blood), another girl in line started to stomp in Gina's pretty open toe foot, causing Gina to sexily move her sparkly heel clad feet up and down to avoid the jealous girls vicious stomps. "You think your something with you pink heels and pedicured feet. Your nothing but a man stealing slutbag stripper. You are gonna pay for being such a whore!", screamed the random girl that was hurting Gina's feet.  This vicious girl who couldn't have been a day older than 18 then pushed the goth chick out of the way so she could inflict more damage in Gina. She stepped up to Gina and Fishhooked the tied up sexpot. She stretched out her month which displayed Gina's perfect white teeth which made EVERY girl in there fill with envy. "Uhhhh.....Uhhhh.....Uhhhhhh.....Uhhhhhhhh", Gina moaned as her edge if herouth was being yanked around. This girl them proceeded to claw Gina's inner cheeks with her thumbs as she was trying to rip Gina's mouth apart. "Look at that cocksucking slut's mouth. Fucking bitch bleaches her teeth so she can tease our men with her pearly whites. Fucking Barbie skank!!", Mimi screamed.
     Mimi then took over the assault as the previous girl's hands were getting tired. That is when Mimi proceeded to KNEE Gina in her teeny tiny white thong 5 times. "Unnnnnnnnnnnnhhhh.....myyyyy puuussssyyyyyyyyy. Pllllease.  Mo more. Your killing my crotch", she moaned in agony. "Yeah that's it. Fuck her money maker up!!", Mindy encouraged her friend, drawing laughs from the audience. After kneeing Gina's pussy like it was a sworn enemy, Mimi grabbed Gina's sexy thong and pulled up as high as she could bring it. Gina's plump pussy lips bulged out lewdly, causing the girls to watch with envy and the men with mouth watering lust.
      "Unnnnnnnhhhhnnnnnnhhh", Gina cried as her thong was digging into her crotch even more. Suddenly the thong snapped!  The girls laughed in unison. Mindy and Lacey then unhooked Gina from the steel bars. Mindy then dragged Gina over toward the locker room bench and layed her down flat, naked save that of her bra and heels. "Okay boys, hurry up. We don't have too much longer to go", Mindy yelled.  "Who wants to fuck this slut tonight?  Free sample fellas!" 
      Gina was held on the bench by 2 girls and was ordered not to move or they would "seriously fuck her pretty face up". The first man in line was about 5'7 and was somewhat muscular with dark hair and a handsome face. Against his girlfriends wishes, he took his pants off and showed off his raging hard on, hoping to use it to engulf Gina's pussy.
  The man, Greg, walked right over to Gina and stood over in front of Gina's exposed body which was laid across the bench. In the background not too far away, Greg's fiancé Amy was trying to attack him and Gina, screaming at Gina saying what a slut and a whore she was.  The men and woman held her back, letting Gina fuck this stud, mainly just to see how bad Greg's girl was going to hurt Gina after.  Greg just ignored her and pulled Gina's sexy tanned legs and sparkly pink pumps up and held them near his head while he attempted to stick it into Gina's pussy. As Greg was working his 10 in cock in there, Gina was letting out soft moans, as she could feel her pussy getting a little wet against her own wishes. "Plleaaase noooo. It's toooo bigg", Gina moaned. The guys just laughed as the women looked in with pure hatred. 
  Greg continue to work his blood gorged cock in Gina's beautiful pussy. "Dammm, this bitch is tight!  But she's wet as fuck. Ohh man she feels soo good", as Greg finally got his cock into Gina's tight pussy.
  "Fuck you, you BASTARD!  We're done Greg!  You're really fucking this nasty skank right in front of me?  How could you do this to me?  As for you you slut Ms Big Tits, you're fucking dead you whore!", Greg's fiancé screamed in a rage. Greg kept pumping in and out of Gina's now dripping wet cxnt. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh....Ohhhhh my goodness.  Feelsss sooooo Good. Don't stop. Please. Unnnnnnnn...ohhhh my Godd. KEEP FUCKING ME.  Don't stop. YES YES. Ohhhhhhhh.....unnnnnnhhh. Yes."  At that moment, Gina came as Greg blew his load into Gina's cxnt.
     Amy, Greg's fiancé pushed past the people holding her back and ran over to Gina who had just fucked her future husband. "You fucking bitch your dead!"  Amy then grabbed Gina by her thick hair and ripped her off the bench as she held her straight while Gina tripped in her heels trying to remain standing. "Unnnnhhh let go my hairrrrrrrr." 
  "Fuck you slut. You just fucked my fiancé and got off on it. Ladies hold her up. She isn't worthy of Greg's cum."  With that 2 other women held Gina up each grabbing a handful of hair and an arm. Amy was free to reek havoc on Gina as she pleased.  Amy walked over to Gina and them proceeded to CLAW Gina's crotch removing Greg's deposit!  OUCH!  Gina moaned in agony as Amy was clawing Gina's vaginal walls apart causing blood to drip from Gina's tormented pussy.  Amy actually pulled the cum out of Gina's pussy as she had a determined look on her face.  "Unnnnnnhhhhhh....I can't... Take it anymorrrre. Pleeeease. Stop!"  Amy then proceeded to PUNCH the shit out of Gina's crotch using her ENGAGEMENT RING!  Gina was sobbing as she struggled against her captors. "Ohhhhmiiiigodddd....get out my pussayyyyy".  The girls all laughed as Amy was using her ring as a weapon. Gina soon passed out, right after a short pudgy chick joined on the fun, pulling out a couple clumps of Gina's thick beautiful hair that she was surely jealous i
Of. Gina just moaned then fell asleep........

Gina awoke in a hospital.  She was in a bed with an iv hooked up to her. She moaned sexily still, softly whimpering to herself. Suddenly she lifts her wide hips made for childbearing up as she feels something moving in her breadbasket!  "Ohh my God. What the hell!", Gina yelped. A nurse rushes over to assist the situation. Gina is medicated so her reaction time is delayed slightly. The young nurse named Allison, who appears to be in her late 20s and stern in her features, discovers the problem. A sound resembling a bell fills the hospital room. Allison follows the sound and awkwardly enough it's coming from Gina's crotch!  The girls must have SHOVED Gina's phone into her cooch!  The young nurse nevertheless reaches underneath Gina's hospital gown, and cringes at this strange occurrence as she is forced to pull Gina's iPhone out of her pussy. "Unnnnnnhhh...ohhhh my god. These sick bitches", Gina muttered, crying to herself.  The young nurse pulled the phone out which was now covered in goo and spatters of blood. Around the phone was a note. It read:  "Check this nasty stripper slut's phone book and messages. Your man could be fucking this whore along with several others!"  Allison took the phone and walked out back. A few minutes later, her jaw dropped.....

Sent from my iPhone

Offline draft2

Re: Gina's surprise at the Gym
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2014, 01:11:31 PM »
I love this story !

Offline goredsox

• God Member
Re: Gina's surprise at the Gym
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2014, 04:08:49 AM »
I'm glad you liked it. I really love the Gina character and the stories involving her on seakingsfemfight.com. I'm a huge fan of one sided beatdowns as you can see. I wish I had more time to publish in a regular basis. I hope to do another story/fantasy really soon. Ideas keep popping up on a daily basis.