News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Armageddon XX

• 16 Replies

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
Armageddon XX
« on: April 14, 2014, 04:53:11 AM »
The United States Airways Arena in Phoenix, Arizona… OPW WAR TV show…

“Five Minutes Alone” by Pantera hits, and out comes the reigning Queen of the Ring for 2014, former Ultimate Catfighter winner, and now, the woman who won the Battle Royal and will go on to face the OPW World Champion, Samantha, at Armageddon… the 5’3” 115 lb Chaos from Cardiff, with her big brown eyes, shoulder length brown hair and tattoos… looking a bit like Famke Janssen… the one and only Gemma Rox!! Gemma is dressed has her red cutoff hoodie and red lycra top with matching lycra shorts and black boots. The hood is pulled over her head as she makes her way to the ring to cheers from the Arizona faithful. Gemma enters the ring and pulls the hood down, taking a microphone and looking at the crowd. The cheers are deafening and Gemma can feel the love, but her smile turns to a serious face as she puts the mike to her mouth. The crowd chants “GEMMA ROX” over and over and over again.
{alt}

Gemma- Phoenix, Arizona (crowd cheers)… you rock!!! I know this is Diana Majors’ hometown, and after the way Siena entered herself into the Battle Royal and through Diana over the top rope, I thought I might get booed by you guys just because I won. But I thank you for being so cool to a girl from Cardiff who nobody gave a shot to make it here (crowd cheers). I want to tell you guys that all my life, people have told me I wasn’t good enough. Whether it was my family, or that arsehole Alan McDuffy who I had a crush on in high school and he told me I wasn’t good enough for him and he ran off with Shirley Spellman and she was a total bitch and now he’s broke and balding and… woah. I got a little carried away there, Phoenix (crowd cheers). Whether it was those boxing and mma promoters who said I was too short or too drunk or didn’t weigh enough or bled too easily… whether it was certain wrestlers in the back who questioned my heart and my commitment to excellence… so many people thought I wasn’t good enough to make it. But look at me now! Look at me now!! I want to say thank you to all the people who believed in me and still do. I want to say thank you to the people who train me, like Rachel Apache, Sage, Love, Hood. But to all the people who didn’t and talked all that shit about me… FUCK YOU!! And now, on to Armageddon in New York City and Samantha (crowd boos). You know, Samantha and I know each other very well. We fought each other and---

“Let’s Go Crazy” by Prince hits, and a shower of boos begins as Samantha makes her way out. The 5’9” 140 lb Samantha, with her long curly red hair, aqua green eyes, and honey skin is dressed in a shiny red plum armless collared cut off top and matching pants and boots. The pants are well above her navel as she carries the OPW World Championship Belt with her down to the ring. She and Gemma stare daggers at each other as she enters the ring and takes a microphone as the crowd begins to chant “FUCK HER UP, GEMMA, FUCK HER UP” clap clap…
{alt}

Samantha- I saw you were going into another one of your crazy ass rants, so I decided to come out and interject a little flare into this segment.

Gemma- Gee Samantha, thanks. I didn’t ask you to come out here, but since you’re decided to put your cocky arse in the ring with me, I just wanna tell you… I’m coming for that belt. I’m already training my arse off like never before. You thought you were done with me. You thought I was beaten. But like the tagline says, my arse don’t quit.

Samantha- Really, Gemma? I distinctly remember having you in a sharpshooter on the floor and you were tapping out. Last time I checked, tapping out is the same as quitting. But I digress. After all, you are the woman who went on television and said I raped her, after you shook my hand and told me that I beat you. You are the woman who has said that you flat out hate me, that you want to be the one to beat me to a bloody pulp, just like all these fucktards in Phoenix (crowd boos) are chanting for you to.

Gemma- That’s right.

Samantha- So, in front of all the fans in New York City, where I’m pretty well hated, I’m going to beat your ass again. See Gems, back in London when the match was over, I saw something in your eyes. I saw something that spoke directly to me. And it was defeat, but not just any kind of defeat. It wasn’t just that semi-sexy “You beat me” defeat. It was the kind of defeat that I know you’ll never be the same, you’ll never look at me the same; you’ll never be able to overcome what happened to you in London. Because I didn’t just beat you. I killed your spirit.

Gemma- (laughing) If you really think that, then you’re more full of shit than I thought. If my spirit was killed, I wouldn’t have won the Battle Royal. I wouldn’t have won Queen of the Ring. Yeah, that’s right. Contrary to what you keep saying, now I’M THE QUEEN, BITCH (crowd cheers)!!!

The crowd chants “YOU’RE THE QUEEN” over and over again, and Samantha breaks a smile and nods.

Samantha- And I’m the champ (crowd boos). And I didn’t mean I killed your drive. I just mean that when you stand toe to toe with me, you can’t beat me. And you know it, no matter how hard you try to hide that with the cursing and griping. You know that every time you look at me, you see the woman who beat you inside and out, you feel fear in the pit of your stomach and you know that you wish you didn’t have to fight me again. You don’t want that feeling again, Gemma. You don’t want to look at me and know that I was the better woman, and have to fly back home a loser. To you, being a loser to me means that everybody who ever called you a loser is right. But I’m going to tell you this, and you can take it however you want to. You’re a winner. You’re the toughest woman I’ve ever fought and we made each other better that night. I respect you, Gemma Rox. You’re not a loser. Not yet. Not until Armageddon. I haven’t lost a singles match in over a year. That streak will continue and there’s nothing you can do about it.

Gemma- That’s right! You haven’t lost a singles match! I gotta say… you’ve held onto that belt so tight, your knuckles are white! Why is that? It is because maybe you believe what they say? That you didn’t deserve that belt in the first place?

The crowd chants “FAKE CHAMP” and “FUCK YOU, IQ”

Gemma- Well Phoenix… I’m here to tell you that they’re wrong!

Samantha raises a quizzical eyebrow and the crowd makes noises of general confusion.

Gemma- Because what you see here is a true champion. She took that belt fair and square and no matter what the critics say, no matter what you the fans say, and no matter what even Rachel Apache herself says… Samantha earned that belt. She got the 1,2,3. She is the champ.

A confused hush takes over the crowd, not quite understanding why Gemma is bigging up her most fierce rival. Samantha stands silently, holding on even tighter to her belt as Gemma walks around, addressing the crowd.

Gemma- And as champion? She’s fought everyone who’s active and deserving of a shot. EVERYONE who’s stepped forward. Friend and foe alike. And she’s put them all DOWN. Ain’t nobody here in this great city of Phoenix can say otherwise. (facing Samantha) Love you or hate you, YOU… Samantha… are a great champion.

Silence carries as Gemma steps in face to face with Sam, the smaller 5’3” warrior looking up unflinching…

Gemma- But only for another few weeks, bitch. (The crowd explodes in cheers as Gemma turns and climbs through the ropes, dropping to the floor and backing up the ramp as Samantha watches her.

“That was very, very amusing…” Glory rises from her position at the announce table and picks up her crutch, limping up the stairs and climbing into the ring. The 6’2” 170 lb Rosario Dawnson looking Glory, with her long black hair and light brown eyes, is considered by many to be the face of OPW. She’s done everything there is to do in the fighting business and loves to fight with vicious fury, but outside of the ring, she’s an artist, a musician, a business owner, and a coffee shop geek, wine connoisseur, and one of the nicest people you could meet. But Glory has been out with a torn quad muscle due to Samantha’s sledgehammer attack during the triple threat match, and Rachel Apache’s angry attack after it. Glory  is dressed in a white dress and brown flats.

Gemma turns around and stops to observe what’s happening in the ring.

Glory- I have a little message for you too, champ. But first… FINALLY, GLORY HAS COME BACK… to Phoenix!!! (crowd cheers)

Samantha- It doesn’t surprise me to see you interrupting my time, Glory. You’ve never met a segment you didn’t try to stick your big lips in, even while on one leg.

Glory- I can’t help myself. You could say I’ve had plenty of time to sit at the commentator’s table, announcing matches that I should’ve been in, watching you run your big mouth. You’re half the reason why I had to do that. Glory isn’t happy with you.

Glory moves closer to her.

Glory- What’s wrong, Sam? It’s a lot easier when you’re the one looking down, huh?

Samantha- If you weren’t limping around, I might just kick your ass right now. (Glory smiles)

Glory- (whispering) Is that a fact?

Samantha- Yes. I’d pin your ass again just like I did in the triple threat match. But I’m not going to. You need to get your pussy foot injury taken care of. I’ll get you and Rachel when you’re one hundred percent. I’m out of here. You can have the ring, Glory.

Samantha turns and starts to walk towards the ropes.

Glory- You’re forgetting about the message, Sam. The message is… I’m one hundred percent right now. Doctors cleared me yesterday.

Before Samantha could turn around, Glory cracks the crutch across the back of her head and pieces go everywhere. Gemma runs down to the ring as Glory hoists Samantha up with one hand and squeezes her throat as the crowd chants “GLORY!! GLORY!!! GLORY!!!!” repeatedly.

Glory- The Queen is dead. Long live the Queen. The Queen is dead. Long live the Queen.

Glory choke slams Samantha, but holds onto her throat, hoisting her up again. Gemma enters the ring and faces Glory, but Glory has her back to Gemma while Samantha is weakly looking at Gemma.

Gemma- Let her go, Glory!!

Glory- Gemma, honey. Right now, I’ve got a mad on. I’ve been waiting a long damn time for this. You need to go back up the ramp right now.

Gemma- I’m not going anywhere. Let her go. You’re taking this too far.

Glory- Taking it too far? TAKING IT TOO FAR??!! I sit out for almost a year with a bum leg, and you, who go out of your way to injure your opponents, who beat Beth up after it was clear she was done, who throws people through glass displays and gets into bar fight after bar fight and orgy after orgy… you’re telling ME I’m taking it too far? After I showed you around and talked you up to everyone. You’re going to choose this bitch who’s done nothing but trash you over me? Over Glory? Get out of here, Gemma. You’re starting to piss me off and I’m already pissed.

Samantha kicks Glory hard between the crotch, and Glory just laughs at her.

Glory- EEEEEEEE YES!!! You of all people should know that doesn’t work on me! I’m gonna choke slam you through the floor, bitch!! Glory will have her vengeance and she will have it tonight!!

Gemma- That didn’t work, but maybe this will!

Gemma wraps her arms around Glory’s waist and the bigger girl lets Samantha go as Gemma gives Glory a German suplex. Glory sits up immediately as Gemma looks at Samantha, who is down holding her neck.

Glory- You poor little confused thing. You just made the biggest mistake ever.

Gemma sees Glory coming and she and Samantha both get to their feet, but Glory grabs each one by her throat and throws both women over the top rope and to the floor. The crowd again erupts in chants of “GLORY!! GLORY!! GLORY!!” as the EMTs are out to Gemma and Samantha’s sides.

Glory- I’m sorry you people had to witness that. And Gemma, I don’t blame you for doing what you did. See, you’ve been brainwashed the same way Marie B. was by the same person. The same way I was by the same person. When I was growing up without a Mother or a Father, being raised by prostitutes in Spanish Harlem, New York City, New York, I saw a lot of stuff I didn’t want to see. I saw pimps. I saw rapes. I saw death and decay. But one night when I was ten years old, we snuck into Madison Square Garden to see a wrestling show. They said it was biggest wrestling show of them all… Armageddon. And I saw a sixteen year old, early bloomer girl, with black hair all the way down to her calves and eyes blue as the darkest twilights… all decked out in purple. And she beat Siena Blaze, the best fighter in the world. That girl’s name was Rachel Apache, and she would go on to become the greatest female fighter of all time.

Crowd applauds.

After I saw this girl who I thought was so beautiful and so perfect, take down the baddest woman on the planet, I decided that I wouldn’t just become a fighter, I’d become a better person. I wouldn’t be here without Rachel Apache and when I became a fighter, when I won my first OPW World Title at the age of fifteen, I didn’t care what Siena thought. I didn’t care what the other wrestlers thought. I didn’t even care that much what my fans thought. All I cared about was what Rachel Apache thought. All Glory every wanted was Rachel Apache’s approval. I’ve never admitted this before. Every title I’ve ever won, and I’ve won them all, won Queen of the Ring, and the Battle Royal in one year and ruled undefeated as champion for six years, but none of that was as important to me as Rachel Apache’s respect.

Glory pauses…

Glory- I’d see her walking around the locker room. I’d see her giving interviews. And I’d try to talk to her, but she was never around. And if she was around, she didn’t speak to many people at all. She was cold to me and she was cold to the other girls in the back. And the reason I got was because Rachel is supposed to be this stoic mysterious Persian Wonder Woman. But that’s what I had believed when I was a kid. Rachel Apache stood for female empowerment. Rachel Apache beat male fighters and showed she was the best. She was and still is an icon. But let me cut to the chase here. You want to know what Rachel thought of me? You want to see what Rachel Apache, my childhood hero, though she and I are only six years apart, had to say about me when I was the reigning OPW World Champion? Roll the tape.

(Rachel Apache from 2001 interview… “Glory is a paper champion. The fighters on the roster are not equal to the fighters I faced when I was champion. I don’t understand why anyone would compare us. I would very easily walk back into OPW and win the title back from her. That’s why I’m fighting the best male fighters in the world, beating them and taking their belts. Glory isn’t worthy of my attention and she never will be.”)

Glory- How the hell do you think that made me feel? I couldn’t control who was around and who wasn’t. All I wanted to do was kick ass and take names. Rachel Apache could’ve fought me back then, but she didn’t. She vacated the title I had won. If Glory was so bad, why didn’t she fight me? And let’s just get right down to it. Those comments cut me to my core back then. I was sixteen years old, the same age she was when she beat Siena. It hurt me. Hurt me as much as it did almost a year ago when she put me in the sharpshooter and tore my damn quad. And while she was away, making a baby, Glory was training and putting in 10-12 days in the gym and in rehab, getting my leg and my body ready for my return. And all I’ve been thinking about is Rachel. Not Rachel Apache, just Rachel. See, there’s a difference between the two. Rachel Apache is a hero. Rachel Apache is the role model I looked up to. But then there’s just Rachel. And Rachel is the one who made these comments about me two months ago, from the comfort of her home, while I was sitting right over there, doing color commentary…

(Rachel from early 2014 interview… “I’m regret the attack I made on Glory after the triple threat match. I lost control of myself and I did something I was wrong to do. But she will recover.”)

Glory- She apologized, but she didn’t apologize to me. She didn’t apologize to Glory. Then, she said this…

(“To clarify the comments I made in 2001 about her, my opinion has only changed slightly. She’s obviously done something. She has a lot of accomplishments. She’s won titles and beaten some world-renowned fighters, but I’ve done far, far more than she has and I don’t think the comparisons are legit. I don’t think there is any fighter in history who has the resume I do or has dominated and innovated this business like I have. And what I’m saying about Glory is this. When has Glory ever had a great match without a stipulation attached or an opponent who stole the show? When has she ever done anything memorable that didn’t involve her running her mouth or attacking someone at the end of a show? Glory needs Last Woman Standing Matches. She needs Barbed Wire and No Holds Barred Matches. But if you put her in a match with no stipulations, she doesn’t give a great match. She has a bunch of good matches, but none of them are great. I have had great matches with Siena, Jasmine and my fight with Allison Payne. My match with Marie B. is better than any match Glory has ever had. She’s not an innovator. OPW has changed because of Rachel Apache. It changed because of Siena Blaze. Marie B., Serenity, my sister Sage, Beth, Gemma Rox, even Justine Credible and Allison Payne. Even my sister Jasmine… these are all innovators. Every woman I named brings something new to the table. What is Glory but a tall girl who is very strong, can move very quickly, and knows a few wrestling moves? She has no defense. She has no cunning, no craft. Glory has always been overrated to me. I don’t see anything special about her.”)

Glory- Rachel, I know you‘re back there… get your ass down to this ring right now!

After a minute, Rachel hasn’t come out.

Glory- It doesn’t surprise me that you’re too much of a--

“You Know My Name” by Chris Cornell plays, and out comes the 5’11” 150 lb, Persian Wonder Woman who looks somewhat like Monica Bellucci, with her shin-long wavy black hair, midnight blue eyes, dressed in a black buttoned up blouse, very dark purple pants, and black shoes. Rachel is walking calmly down to the ring as the intensity in the building increases. Gemma gets to her feet as she and Rachel exchange a look. Rachel pops her eyebrows up and down at Gemma and rolls her eyes slightly.

{alt}

Gemma- Rachel, do you want me to stay and--

Rachel gives a very slight shake of her head from side to side, then enters the ring. Gemma still stands outside the ring and watches as Rachel gives a look to Samantha, who is being helped to the back. The intensity is off the charts as Rachel and Glory face each other. Rachel is standing still with her hands on her hips in what would appear to be a relaxed “superhero stance.” Glory is pacing back and forth, but stops and gives Rachel her sinister smile or as Marie B. would say, her “I’ve got you” grin.

Rachel- I come out when I feel like it. You’re lucky I came out at all. What do you want this time, Glory?

Glory- What does Glory want? Your throat in my grip. I want a match with you at Armageddon in Madison Square Garden. The same way I watched you go in there and beat Siena, I want to go there and beat you.

Rachel- Is that all? Glory, you said I didn’t apologize. I do have an apology for you. I’m sorry… that for more than half your life, you’ve sought something from me that you’ve never have because you don’t deserve it. No matter what you do or what you say, you will never be my equal.

Glory- I don’t want to be. I just want to beat you.

Rachel’s eyes widen a bit.

Glory- I’ve had so much time to think about this. For probably the first time, it’s not about the kingdom, the power, and the glory for me in a match with you. I just want to beat you.

Rachel- Do you really think you can?

Glory- I will because I don’t need your approval anymore. I’m not star-stuck by your presence or turned on anymore. I just want to beat you.

Rachel sighs internally as Gemma watches Rachel’s body language very closely. Rachel’s eyes focus on Glory and they narrow.

Rachel- You can’t beat Rachel Apache.

Glory- I’m not trying to. I don’t want to beat Rachel Apache, the 9-Time OPW World Champion, the best there is, the best there was, the best there ever will be. Oh no. Glory doesn't want to beat Rachel Apache the social figure, the reputation, or even Rachel Apache the fighter. Glory just wants to beat Rachel.

Rachel- You make no sense at all.

Glory- I want to beat Rachel the snobby bitch who skips out on autograph sessions, doesn't come down to meet fans in the hotel lobby, wants her own private dressing room, but had everyone kicked out the main locker room because she didn't want anyone to see her cry after she lost to her sister Jasmine in Calgary seven years ago. I want the Rachel who never worked a full schedule, but can have a title shot whenever she wants. I want to beat Rachel the woman who gives off a stoic mysterious vibe as a cover for not caring about anyone but herself.

Rachel sighs again and her mouth opens slightly.

Rachel- You have some nerve making these exaggerated statements to win people to your cause. How dare you imply that I--

Glory- I just want to beat Rachel, the woman who said I was nothing. The woman who stood over me when I was already unconscious and beat me to a bloody pulp. The woman who tore my quad and had me sitting at a table for months, watching other people get opportunities I earned.

Rachel- You picked your poison and you got what you asked for.

Glory- Really, Rachel? I asked for you to beat me down when I was barely conscious? I asked for you to tear my quad and have me hurt for almost a year? I will gladly take punishment to give it back, but Glory didn’t ask for you to use me as a stress reliever because you agreed to a match you didn’t want to be in. I’ll take my licks. This is a fighting business and after match beatdowns happen. But own up to it and don’t try to justify it. You lost your cool and took it out on me. So, I’m going to take it out on you in New York.

Rachel- You won’t. Your childhood hero will win again, and you’ll have the best seat in the house to witness it.

Glory- That’s where you’re wrong. See, I grew up a fan of Rachel Apache, the symbol of female strength, female independence, female dominance and perfection. Rachel Apache is the reason why I'm still celibate. But you're not her. You're nothing like her. You're just another bitch with a front. It doesn't matter how much you've grown up since the last time we saw each other. I know the Rachel I remember is still in you. At OPW Armageddon, it's not going to be Glory the Mocha Skinned Marauder against Rachel Apache the Persian Wonder Woman. It's not going to be icon vs icon. It's just going to be Glory vs Rachel. And Glory will win. That's not a prediction... it's a spoiler. Glory out." 

And with that, Glory exit’s the ring, leaving Rachel in it and Gemma watching from the side. Rachel watches Glory leave and she and Gemma share a look. Rachel gets out of the ring and Gemma stops her.

Gemma- You okay, Rachel?

Rachel- I don’t honestly know.

More to come… including a segment written by the outstanding Gemma Rox!!
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
Re: Armageddon XX
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2014, 05:21:51 PM »
A few days later….

The gym is pretty empty apart from the shuffles and creaks of the sparring ring boards as Rachel Apache & Gemma Rox warm up for a session.

Both girls are sat opposite each other, legs spread apart, feet pressed against each other as they lean forward and take each other’s hands, Rachel leans back, helping Gemma stretch for a few moments then Gemma mirrors, both girls staring at each other, a slight smile on Gemma’s lips as they sit in silence

“Just ask already” Rachel sighs

“What, me? I wasn’t going to say a thing!” Gemma smiles back

“Then this is a momentous occasion… Some may say historic” Rachel fires back

“Are you saying I have a big mouth?” Gemma asks

“You know you do. Now speak up already.” Rachel fires back

“OK! ok…. I was just wondering… How come you haven’t bit my head off already? I stood in the ring and said you were wrong. I said Samantha was a true champion and deserved the belt. A few years ago you would have blanked me for that and ignored me for half the season.”

The two girls get up, shaking off after their stretches and start to circle each other… Rachel in a purple two piece, her long dark hair tied back and Gemma in a red one piece. The smaller girl darts in and ducks under Rachel’s arm, locking her hands around her waist and taking her back as Rachel leans forward slightly, spreads her legs and centres herself for Gemma’s attack.

“Uuggnn… You’re a grown woman Gemma. You’re entitled to your opinion” Rachel responds before throwing a right elbow back and catching Gemma square on the temple. The smaller Englishwoman groans as she loses her grip and staggers back a few feet “Besides. If I took the effort to correct you every time you were wrong in life I’d hardly have time to do anything else now would I?” She shoots back, Gemma’s eyes narrowing. That was a not so subtle dig at Gemma’s lifestyle at the moment…

It’s true she’s training like never before but she’s doing other things too… underground fights, drinking, arguing… Rachel and Gemma have got into more than a few heated arguments about Gemma’s conduct…

“Give it a rest, would you?” Gemma growls back before *SMACK!* slamming a solid kick into the toned thigh of Rachel, testing her guard

“I could tell you the same thing…” Rachel hisses back, slamming a lightning fast two left jab combo into Gemma’s right eye & cheek “You’re not Stonecold Steve Austin Gemma. Stonecold Steve Austin wasn’t even Stonecold Steve Austin. It was a front. A character. And it worked for him” she finishes and steps in with a heavy right hook

Her eyes widen as Gemma suddenly isn’t on the receiving end, the Cheltenham girl ducking faster than Rachel thought she could and “OOUUMMPPFFF!!!” tags the larger Persian woman with a heavy right of her own, right to the sweet spot just above Rachel’s waistline. Maybe the only soft spot in her entire body.

“Well maybe my life works for me!” Gemma growls out and follows that low right body shot with a clubbing overhand left hook that connects solidly with Rachel’s jaw… She’s turned by the blow, her smaller foe sidestepping to slip behind her again where she returns to her grip around Rachel’s waist “It’s got me this far hasn’t it?” She finishes before HURLING Rachel! Gemma arches her back expertly, capitalising on her lower centre of gravity and executing a hard belly to back suplex! The ring booms out loudly as the back of Rachel’s head and shoulders slam into the boards.

“ONE!... TWO!...” Gemma starts a three count as she keeps hold of the arch to pin but Rachel bucks out of it as easy as she draws breath. The two girls roll away and for a split second, Gemma thought she saw the smallest hint of a smile play across Rachel’s lips. But as the two square off, nothing… ‘must have been a trick of the light’ she tells herself. In all the time she’s seen Rachel she’s seen the real side of her, smiling laughing, enjoying company of friends and loved ones but she’s rarely had that smile directed at her.

“That was a good combo” Rachel admits

“I know” Gemma retorts

“Against Sam, aim a little higher, at her belly button. It’s a weak spot.” Rachel continues

“I know” Gemma replies

“You’ve got a sharp eye Gemma. Not many girls out there are as quick at finding weak spots as you” Rachel finishes

“I know. It’s your weak spot too.” Gemma states matter of factly and Rachel’s eyes widen, they widen even further when Gemma drives a hard low jab into Rachel’s lower tummy!

“UUGNN!!!” the Persian wonder gasps, jaw dropping open slightly as she struggles to breath. Gemma knows this is the chink in Rachel’s armour and goes on the offensive.

*BAM! BAM! SMACK!*
“Ugn… Oohh… Aahhh!” Rachel is forced to cry out again as Gemma follows up with a straight left and two rising right handed submarine punches. Her fists landing like bombs on Rachel’s tummy. It’s not the first time Gemma’s ever caught her there before… 3 years ago in their first sparring session, back when Gemma didn’t even know who Rachel Apache was she tagged Rachel there and even forced a fall out of her.

She follows up by gripping Rachel’s head in a muay thai grip and throws knee after knee after knee into that tummy!

“UUGH! OOHH!! OUFF!! AAGH!! UUGHH!!” time and time again Rachel is winded, unable to catch a breath as Gemma unloads on the greatest fighter there ever was… but, after a minute she backs off, this is a sparring session after all, not a match.

“Wanna take a water?” Gemma offers, seeing Rachel holding her abs and panting a little

Rachel rewards Gemma’s kindness with some ab work of her own, pivoting on her left foot she spins around fast and DRIVES the heel of her right boot so hard into Gemma’s lower abdomen She pitches her back a full 2 feet! Gemma’s upper body tilts forward and her lags back as she crashes face first down onto the canvas “AAAGGGGHHhhhhhhffffff….. fuck….” She stifles her howls of protest and grits her teeth, cursing on the canvas. Rachel is already on her, mounting her back and locking her right leg up in a single leg Boston Crab

“AAGGHH!!” Gemma squeals, pounding her right fist on the canvas angrily

“Anyway, a brief respite aside, back to the topic at hand. You feel Samantha is a worthy champion. She isn’t. I can understand why you said that… You hope to win the belt and you hope to be champion yourself. When that happens you don’t want your title reign sullied by talks that you only won the belt because you were fighting a lesser champion. I understand entirely why you said what you saiUUGGHHH!!” Rachel is silenced as Gemma throws a hard right elbow back at her lower spine, the surprise stunning her giving Gemma the chance she needed to straighten out her besieged right leg and break the hold. The smaller wrestler scrambles to the ropes, rubbing her right leg and back a little before getting up cautiously.

“You got it all wrong Rachel…” Gemma frowns, relaxing her posture, not fighting any more “You think she’s unworthy because she didn’t beat you… but she DID beat you.” Rachel stops. Putting her hands on her hips, slightly affronted by this accusation. “There were three of you in that match and each of you had an equal shot at winning that belt. Is it chaotic? Yes. Is it barbaric? Maybe. Is it fair? Definitely. You all had an equal opportunity, hell… if you’re to be believed you had a BIGGER opportunity as, like you always say, you’re better than them. But she walked away with the belt”

Rachel steps in to Gemma, her eyes narrowed… “She didn’t pin ME for the belt” She scowls back

“She didn’t have to Rachel. Glory damn near knocked you out cold outside the ring. Does that make Samantha a lesser champion? What if Samantha took your leg out with the sledgehammer instead of Glory’s? Knocked you out cold with it and pinned you for the 1, 2, 3? Would that make her any more of a champion than she is now?”

“This is pointless.” Rachel states flatly and turns to walk away… Gemma throws her hands up in the air frustrated

“FINE! Walk away Rachel! Don’t worry about it, go live in your magical Rachel world with your delusional fucking ideals” Gemma shouts out. Rachel snaps back around and storms up to her, anger in her face now for the first time

“Careful how you talk to me Gemma! There’s nothing delusional about all I’ve achieved! I’ve beaten the best in the world, I put this sport on the map, dragged it out of small town gymnasiums full of ogling yokels and put it into the biggest arenas on the planet! Girls like Samantha? They’ve done nothing! Samantha is a great champion? Who the hell has Samantha ever beaten that was any good? Who………” Rachel trails off as Gemma’s jaw drops open. The hurt written all over her face

“I…. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to imply that…”

“YES you did…” Gemma cuts her off sharply “The truth hurts… but you thought it, you said it, you meant it. Who has Samantha EVER beaten that was any good… certainly not me, right? I’m just some brawler with a few lucky wins… right? I’m no Rachel Apache. Hell, nobody on the fucking circuit is like Rachel Apache!” She continues, throwing her arms out “Glory and Samantha BOTH have wins over you!” She cries out

“Not without stipulations… not without a clause. In a straight match? No one has ever truly beaten me, Gemma” Rachel answers back defensively

“Not without a clause… not without a stipulation… Jesus Christ Rachel! And what about when they DO beat you? Hmmm? What will you say then?” She asks, putting on a Rachel Apache accent “Nobody ever beat me on a Tuesday… I’m truly undefeated on Tuesdays…” she finishes then rolls her eyes

“DO NOT MOCK ME GEMMA!” Rachel roars back

“No. I shouldn’t mock you. Because you’re the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be. But then that leads us to a fundamental paradox… Here’s the problem…” she growls low, stepping into Rachel “If Samantha and Glory weren’t true champions because they’ve never beaten anyone worth fighting, then I guess you’ve never been a true champion either… If you’re the best there is Then I guess you've never had to face the best. In that regard you’ve made a career out of beating up on punks and scrubs. If you were to judge your own reigns to the same scrutiny as you judge everyone else’s then I guess your nine title reigns don’t mean SHIT!”

*CRACK!*

Rachel Apache has punched a lot of people. She’s slammed them, submitted them, kicked them, KO’d them… but it’s not very often that she’s slapped them. And as her right hand throbs with the sting of that hard slap Gemma stands there, head tilted to the side and she whispers

“Like I said. The truth hurts.”

There’s a silence in the ring as both woman look away from each other… neither knowing what to say or where to go from here

“I’m sorry”

The words themselves aren’t as much as a surprise as the mouth they’re coming out of. Gemma Rox reaches her hand out softly and gives Rachel’s arm a gentle squeeze

“I….. I’m being a bitch. You’re taking time out to spar with me and train me, including me in your camp…. I have no right”

“No you don’t Gemma. You have no right at all.” Rachel replies coldly “You have no right being in the ring. You have no right being in my camp. You have no right winning the Queen of the Ring tournament and no right winning the Royal Rumble. You certainly have no right to contend the championship belt. But you do it anyway…”

Her face softens, almost into a smile…. Almost

“That’s your gift. You don’t wait for the right to do something, you go out and you just do it. Sometimes I envy that… Not long ago I mentioned you in a list… a list of women who are driving this sport forward. A list of innovators. You’ve blown the lid open on this sport, you’ve become the everywoman that the people can look to and think ‘maybe I could be great too?’ When you win they love you, when you fail they love you more because they know you’re going to dust yourself off and come at it again, even harder.”

Gemma just stands there, quite flabbergasted that Rachel Apache is… is complimenting her.

“You’ve had less training than any girl in the roster yet somehow you achieve more. There are fighters, trained since childhood in so many different disciplines and yet you beat them, despite the fact that you completely lack discipline. Of ANY kind.” Rachel smiles softly, something Gemma isn’t used to seeing happen in her general direction “Gemma you are going to beat Samantha and when you do you’ll make a great champion. You don’t need to talk Samantha up for that to happen. Everyone already knows how good you are. I’ve just got to ask… are you ready for that? To start stepping out into the ring knowing you’re no longer the underdog?”

Gemma stands silent for a moment… her eyes shifting back and forth. Clearly the question unsettles her and weighs on her… for as long as she can remember she’s fought. Against people’s perceptions, values, demands, views… she’s always felt more comfortable when she’s had something to prove and the idea that there’ll be nothing left to prove frightens her.

Slowly, she raises a hand up to her cheek, and rubs it softly…

“You know. You slap really hard…” she finally answers and Rachel lets out a little chuckle

“And if you deflected slaps as well as you deflect difficult questions that wouldn’t be a problem” she retorts

“Well, you are the deity of deflection” Gemma grins back

“Meaning?” Rachel enquires

“We’ve been here sparring, talking, shouting and generally going at each other one way or another for the best part of half an hour and you haven’t mentioned Glory once.” Another silence falls over the ring “You don’t have to open up to me Rachel. You don’t owe me anything. But I owe you… I owe you a LOT. And sometimes? Helping to carry a burden, just being a sounding board can take a weight off a fighter”

“Did Gemma Rox just give me a lecture about opening up and sharing?” Rachel smiles, appreciating the irony

“Yeah, yeah… shut up. This isn’t easy for me either you know! I’m just saying is all… You put the girl out of action for a year. You’ve said some pretty mean things about her. Now I’m not saying you’re not entitled to say those things! Like you said earlier, we all have our opinions. I just… I’m just curious to know why you hate on her so much.”

“Maybe… maybe one day you’ll understand” Rachel sighs but then sits on the middle rope and lifts the top rope, holding the way for Gemma “But we’ve talked enough today. Come on, The kids are out with their father today so I have the place to myself, lets head back to my place and I’ll cook you something nice, I have someone I want you to meet…”

“You? Cooking?” Gemma groans

“I am an excellent cook” Rachel states flately

“You’re Rachel Apache. You’re excellent at everything.” Gemma taunts back poking her tongue out as she steps out of the ring

“You’re being stupid. I cook perfectly and you know it.” Rachel says offended

“You DO cook perfectly. But you waste that perfect cooking on boring food”

“You’re a fighter. How can you have such an appalling diet?”

“There’s protein in cheese burgers! Somewhere…”

“And the wine you pound down with it?”

“Grapes. Grapes are fruit. You can’t tell me fruit is bad.”

The two of them continue to bicker and tease as they make their way out of the gym.

x G x

I just want to say THANK YOU to Howard for offering me the chance to write a little segment! It’s been too long wince I penned anything in the wonderful OPW universe!
Also if anyone wants to read one of the FIRST things I ever wrote with Howard, I think maybe 3 years ago? Here is the first ever training session I did between Gemma & Rachel! http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,10771.0.html

Stay tuned for more….
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2014, 02:03:58 AM »
thank YOU Gemma for having an interest and being a part of this. You're always welcome here and what you've done is amazing.
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2014, 06:17:07 AM »
My apologies, Braveheart and Scrib!! I always want to thank people who comment the stories. You know how we love that stuff. Thanks to both of you for reading and enjoying it. There's a lot more to come. Gemma and I are conjuring up all kinds of stuff LOL

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2014, 10:06:56 AM »
Hmm, good to see OPW back, Howard. with several of its characters too!  ;D :D

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2014, 05:13:57 PM »
Thank you, Kayla. I guess I just can't stay away for too long lol. Working with Gemma helps for sure.

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2014, 12:40:29 AM »
Announcement... At Armageddon XX, a long standing feud will come to a climax as Jonica defends her FTW (Fuck The World) Championship against the rising star, Laurie Breeze. This match was made after Jonica's repeated betrayals of Laurie and her increasing disgust with the popularity Laurie has gained. One of the high points of the feud was when Laurie ripped off Jonica's blonde wig, to reveal a head of dark brown hair, as Jonica is similar in look to Lacey Chabert, and Laurie is similar looking to Jordan Ladd. Will Laurie get her first taste of gold in OPW, or will Jonica's reign of terror as the banjo-playing cheerleader from hell continue?

{alt}

{alt}

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2014, 02:11:14 AM »
MARIE B. TO RETURN TO OPW at Armageddon...

After weeks of speculation, at Armageddon XX, Female Fighting Hall of Famer, Christina Ricci-looking Marie B., the 4'11" 92 lb Canadian blonde former 2-Time OPW World Champion and former Television Champion will make her return to OPW to face none other than Alicia Christmas. This is big news for fans who've been asking if Marie would be a part of the event. Alicia and Marie both were interested in fighting each other when both were a part of OPW, but the match never happened. Both women have continued to stay in shape and the 5'10" 150 lb Christy Brinkley looking Alicia said she is looking forward to answering to silencing the fans who've asked for this dream match.

Alicia- I've wanted to get my hands on Wee Marie ever since she cheated me out of the World Title when she was the special referee in my match against Kayla. I've done everything there is to do in OPW except beat Marie. All the wrestlers she's faced have gotten a win off her, but this time, Wee Marie with her wittle pittle pookie dookie face and her wittle skinny body won't be able to get out of this one. I'm going to beat her and continue to clean OPW of the sex fiends and the freaky deeky's and all the bad people. For people in Marie's homeland of Canadia, I will say this in Canadian... I am going to beat Marie B. ... eh? I am a living legend, eh? She is a fraud and a cheater, eh? When I get her in the ring, I'm going to work her back, her neck, her neck and her back, I'm going to give her the belly buster, the rude awakening, the moonsault, Boston Crab, and finish her off with the Kickback!

{alt}

{alt}

Marie didn't respond to Alicia's comments, but she will be at Madison Square Garden for the match.

SIENA BLAZE TO FACE DIANA MAJORS

The owner of OPW and a woman who is considered one of the greatest fighters of all time and the most controversial and intriguing figures in the sport of female fighting, the 5'5" 140 lb Marilyn Monroe meets Madonna looking Siena Blaze, will come out of semi-retirement to face the 2013 Queen of Ring, the 5'9" 140 lb Diana Majors, daughter of the late Dina Majors. There's more to this match than it being made because Siena entered herself into the Battle Royal when Diana was supposed to be the last entrant. Diana's Mother Dina wrote very harsh things about Siena and Siena did call Dina out of retirement more than twenty years ago, beating her to take the title Dina retired with. Diana is a spitting image of her Mother who was a spitting image of Linda Carter.

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

Diana- I don't want to fight Siena since she is clearly passed her prime. I was upset that she altered the rules to her favor in the Battle Royal. I told her about it and she got upset and said she was going to beat me up. She is the one who wants this match. I'm not going to hold back. I know what she is capable of. She is a very skilled fighter, but she's also very sneaky and crafty. She gets her cheap shots in.

Siena- I'm going to fuck her up. She bit off way more than she could chew. Twenty years ago, I would've beaten her ass like I did her Mother. Diana may be the cleanest and classiest fighter in the business. But I don't play by the rules and I'm not going to change that for her. Diana's gonna get dirty in this match. She's gonna sweat. She's gonna bleed. And she's gonna submit. Remember this, Di. That woman your Mother was telling you about? The crazy ass sadistic bitch Siena Blaze? I bet you had fucking nightmares about me. You're gonna be in the ring with me. And what's worse... I hate New York City. See you at the falls, bitch.

Siena also had comments on the Rachel/Glory match and the Samantha/Gemma match...

Siena- If Gemma hadn't won the Battle Royal, I'm pretty sure it would her ass I'd be kicking in New York. Gemma's got a lot of skill and we're about the same height and she's got this submission fetish shit. I'd love to beat her ass. But she's got Samantha. You have to wonder how much they've changed since their last match-up. The big question is if Gemma is too stubborn to make adjustments against Samantha for this match. I thought Gemma gave what she had and then some. She really busted her ass in that first fight, but it was clear to me that she wasn't going to win and didn't think she would. You could listen to her interview after the fight and see she was talking about all the different disadvantages she had and she wasn't really changing up her style that much during the fight. You have to wonder if she even can change her approach and how much of a mental effect the first fight had on her. I don't know how much good Team Rachel will do to get her to get over the first fight. With Sam, it's if she and her team have studied enough of Gemma now and her wins to be able to figure out a strategy for this fight. Sam won the first fight and she's been undefeated for more than a year now. I don't think she was expecting to face Gemma, and now, she's got a girl she already beat. Sam wanted Glory, Rachel, Diana or Serenity. She even asked me for Jasmine or Allison Payne. She really wants to prove that she is as good as advertised, and you have to wonder what pressure that is on her.

On Rachel vs Glory

Siena- Those two will work it out in the ring. It should be a great match and it's only been heightened by the comments they've made about each other. They really don't like each other and neither wants to lose to the other. This isn't a championship match, but it's a championship match to them. They're 1-1 against each other, so this is their championship match of each other.

On the rising debate over who is the greatest female fighter of all time, Rachel Apache or Destiny Brown...

Siena- They're both great. Destiny was a very humble woman. She was like Sugar Ray Robinson. She was the best and she fought every great fighter for almost three decades except the ones who ducked her. Rachel beat a bunch of people and she was winning martial arts tournaments when she was three years old. She was the best fighter of her era and she might be the best fighter of this era too, but Glory and Allison Payne are on her heels. I would probably say that I'm the greatest female fighter of all time. Nobody seems to want to say that about me, but look at my resume. I was fighting when I was a little girl too and I won the OPW belt when I was really young and I won almost as many fights as Destiny did. I just have more losses. I beat her, but people aren't going to give me credit for that because she came out of retirement to fight me, like Dina Majors did. The thing is, I wanted the OPW World Title Belt to be THE belt. In order to do that, all the other promotions with their belts that their champions retired with had to come to me. I wanted all the fucking belts. Rachel says she's the greatest female fighter of all time, and because she's my employee, I let her have that. But Rachel's legacy is mainly based on beating me three times. Before that, I dominated the sport for eleven fucking years officially. She beat me three times, but that has nothing to do with legacy and who's the greatest between the two of us. I think Rachel is one of the greatest, but I'm greater than she is.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 02:30:19 AM by howardcosell »

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2014, 10:36:31 PM »
Howard, sorry it took me so long to comment!  It is so good to see you writing again!  It is also good to see Gemma getting back to what she does best (no....not being a bitch! ;D ).  The first parts of this story are incredible!  Neither of you have skipped a beat...even after lengthy lay offs!  I can't wait to see where this goes!

:D

Now, for my "repeated betrayals" of Laurie Breeze.  I think that has been a two-way street.  She has blood on her hands in this too!  I might even change the name of the FTW Championship for a day....FLB Championship.  I'm pretty sure y'all can figure out what that means...

;D

Anyhoo...Laurie can keep the blonde wig.  She's gonna need it when I am done with her!

:-*

*hugs*

J
xoxo

PS....it is so awesome to see your name on the first page again!

PPS....Mawee Bee is next! 

>:(
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2014, 12:11:04 AM »
Thank you so much, Jonica! Always great to hear from one of the best writers and coolest people I've every e-met  ;)

Another match has been added to the card. Allison Payne, who was the #1 ranked fighter in the world until she was defeated by Rachel Apache, will be in action against the most decorated female fighter in history, Lady Jasmine. This is a match that has been in the works since before Rachel and Allison fought each other. Allison's trainer and adopted Father, General Cutter, has said that Jasmine will be far more difficult opponent to prepare for than Rachel was. The 5'8" 150 lb Halle Berry looking Allison says she isn't worried about being in New York City, home to her rival and the woman who she gave the first loss to, Glory.

Allison- I've fought here before. I expect to get booed, but it doesn't matter. Nothing can affect me but me. I'm going to go in the ring and take care of business. Jasmine can strike and she's can fly too, but her game is submissions and her game is toughness. She's always looking for a loose arm or leg or something to get her body around. That's a big deal, but what people need to know about me is that before I got the reputation as a knockout artist, I was known for my submissions. I haven't forgotten how to fight like that. I just haven't needed to use those skills. Jasmine is my friend. I hate fighting friends, but this is the fighting business and we knew we would face each other eventually. It's all good.

Jasmine was asked her opinion of the fight and of Allison's comments. The Angelina Jolie looking 5'9" 140 lb Persian with her black hair and green eyes had very little to say about a fight, as usual.

Jasmine- I intend to win. But I do want to remind you all of a trend. Glory fought Allison Payne and she suffered her first loss to Allison. Her next major match was against me. I beat her. Rachel Apache suffered her first OPW loss to Glory. Her next major match was against me. I beat her. Allison Payne suffered her first loss to Rachel. Now in her next major match, she's facing me. Consider that.

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

We also got to catch up with Glory, coming out of the gym and on her way to do some volunteer work. The 6'2" 170 lb Glory, with her Black and Puerto Rican heritage, and Rosario Dawson looks, was more than happy to sign autographs and meet fans on her way to her navy blue Cadillac Escalade. In the ring, Glory pulls her long black hair up into a mohawk, but outside of it, it's down and flowing. She spoke about her upcoming match  in her own hometown of New York City against Rachel Apache, and spoke about Gemma Rox's involvement in her confrontation with Samantha. In the ring, Glory is over the top and always ready to fight. Outside of it, she's cool, like a sister figure, but no less frank.

Glory- I think Gemma realizes now that she made a mistake putting her hands on me. I forgive her, but I'm not going to trust her. I had a right to my revenge and Samantha's been nothing but cruel to Gemma. I know I've broken up some fights backstage, but she shouldn't have gotten involved. That was pretty flaky. One minute, you hate Samantha and want to see her get hurt. The next minute, you're trying to stop me from doing it.

A fan yells out, "How about Gemma vs Glory?"

Glory- Heh heh. Hey, Gemma can get it. They all can get some. You guys know me. You know how I do. I'll fight anybody at this point. I no longer care if we're friends or whatever else. We can still be friends while you're in recovery.

She spoke on her match with Rachel...

Glory- I'm looking forward to this. I'm planning something special for my intro. I'm going to be home. My penthouse is only a few blocks from MSG (Madison Square Garden). I'm very excited and that only makes me train harder. Look at me, man. I've never felt better. I'm ready for her. Rachel has Lucy Thunder and other girls sparring with her, getting her ready for me. I'm not doing that. There's only one Rachel Apache and I'm not going to bring anyone into my training to simulate her. We've fought each other twice already. Three times, if you count the 6 woman tag match six years ago. That's all the simulation I need, heh heh. And like I said before, this isn't about legacy or a title shot for me. Those are all bonuses. It's not about me proving that I'm better than Rachel Apache. When our careers are over and we're old ladies sitting on a porch, telling stories, no one is going to say that Glory was better than Rachel Apache, regardless of what happens at Armageddon. I'm coming into this match with one purpose... that's to beat Rachel. I want to get the win and have her look me in my eyes and live with it. Usually, I'd want the girls I've beaten to admit defeat to my face, but I don't even want that from her. And I'm not trying to retire her either. I hope she sticks around. That way, every time she sees my overrated, never had a great match in my career, paper champion smile, she knows that smile belongs to the woman who, after all the stuff she said I wasn't, for one night, was the one who beat her. Glory out.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 01:49:00 AM by howardcosell »

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2014, 01:53:51 AM »
Tidbits…

We caught up with OPW owner Siena Blaze at her huge home in the Hollywood hills, just outside of Los Angeles. The 5’5” 140 lb Siena, with her light blonde hair and crystal blue eyes, is looking over papers on her desk. Pictures of the match-ups for Armageddon XX are also on her desk and she looks at a picture of Gemma Rox and Samantha. Siena puts her hands on her cheeks, looks at me, and smiles.

Siena- Honestly, man, this match is fucked either way. I’m gonna shoot this shit straight with ya. I don’t think Samantha ever deserved to be champion. She won the triple threat match and those were the rules Rachel agreed to. She’s been a great champion and a great heel. She’s done everything we asked her to do and she’s put up with so much shit. But nobody cares about that. All they care about is if Samantha beat Rachel directly, and she didn’t do it. So, she’s got that cloud hanging over her head, and that’s more reason for people to hate her more than they already do.

Siena picks up the photo of Gemma…

Siena- And then, there’s this one. I don’t know if she’s ready to be champion. She’s missed shows. She’s been inconsistent in the past and she’s done a lot of dumb “extracurricular” shit. Just like I have in Samantha’s contract that she can’t play pick-up basketball or drive one of her boats during active training time, when it’s time to rework Gemma’s deal, I’m going to put all kinds of shit in there about randomly showing up at cage fight cards and fighting anybody’s. Marie B. and I had that conversation a while back, when she was World Champ and got her ass kicked by Jenn Peccavi, who never signed with us, and didn’t fight me or Samantha when both fights were offered to her. You’ve got to be careful with shit like that. Gemma’s been more consistent now. She’s been great, but I’m concerned. You can’t let it go to your head, and even if she’s under Rachel’s wing, I wonder if the old habits will resurface if she becomes World Champion. I’m concerned about what kind of champ she’s going to be. Is she going to show up and represent the company like a champion does? Or am I going to see more of the Gemma who misses shows, makes deals without following through, gets into fights outside of OPW, is inconsiderate and narcissistic of her friends?

Siena wipes her brow and smiles a cautious smile…

Siena- I don’t know. I know I had my women and my drugs, sex, and rock and roll, but I was around. I know I fucked over some people and let some people down, but I outgrew it. If she’s still that person, then I don’t think she’s ready for the next level. I worry that she might take my belt and go away for five months or get a DUI (driving under the influence/driving under intoxication). You gotta consider all the possibilities. Being the champion means that there are all kinds breathing down your neck. It means that you are OPW. It means you can’t just come and go as you please anymore. It’s like being married. You can only cheat or neglect it for so long before someone or something takes you out of the equation. Just ask Samantha herself. The target is on you and it would be even bigger on Gemma because you don’t really know what you might get from her. You’ve always get an exciting match, but I think the girls are hoping Gemma does win because they’re probably licking their chops about facing her. She’s got a lot of flaws in her style and she’s not as big as they are and not as fast as some of the smaller girls like Beth and Dynamite.

On Prophecy’s return to OPW… (see my story, “Tears of a Clown”)

Siena- She’s back and clearly, she has a grudge against me for letting her go. Look, man. A lot of people think I’m a hypocrite because I used to do coke and heroine, but that doesn’t make it right for other people to do it. I think I’m a better expert on how to deal with that kind of shit. Precious knows what she used to be. So, fuck it. We’ll see what she has when she gets in the ring again.

On Marie B.’s return to OPW…

Siena- I don’t know how long she’ll be with us. Right now, it’s a one night deal. She shows up at Armageddon, fights Alicia Christmas and that’s it. We haven’t really talked about the future. She seemed pretty nonchalant about it. Other people were more enthusiastic about it, but Marie and I have had ups and downs in our relationship. Right now, I can’t say we have one. But I know she’ll be there and she’ll perform.

On the possibility of Jenn Peccavi having a match in OPW…

Siena- I won’t rule anything out. OPW is pretty crowded as it is, but if she’s serious, I’d seriously consider it. Samantha was the one she was supposed to face and she totally balked on that one. If it ever came that she would come into OPW for a match, that’s who she’d most likely be facing. But if Samantha’s still champion by then, Jenn would have to beat a contender and earn a title shot. I honestly don’t know if she could do that and I doubt the day will come when you see Jenn Peccavi, Red Drago, or the Kick Ass Angels in OPW, even if they’re free agents hahahahahaha… but it’s a business, man. Anything is possible. Anything is possible, but again, that’s not something I’m looking at and considering right now.

On the next OPW event and No Mercy

Siena- OPW’s next event will be in Manchester England at The City of Manchester Stadium. We haven’t named it yet, but we’re thinking of going back to the Moment of Truth title. No Mercy will be the next event and we have several cities in the running for it. Dallas and Chicago are front runners, but New Orleans and Toronto are in play. After Armageddon, No Mercy is our biggest event, so we’re taking our time figuring this one out.

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2014, 08:08:06 AM »
Hhhm, looking forward to seeing Jonica vs Laurie, and hoping that Marie B buzzes around too - LOL!  ;D

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2014, 01:20:42 AM »
I'm looking as much forward to writing those matches, Kayla. Thank you again!

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2014, 01:16:10 AM »
Back in Rachel’s apartment…

“Take a seat, relax, make yourself at home” Rachel smiles as she walks through the quite massive open plan living area to the kitchen on the far side. I follow and prop myself up on the breakfast bar stool, leaning on the kitchen counter like I’ve leaned on so many bars this last few months

“You really do look right at home there… propped up against a bar. Like a second home to you, right?” a voice calls out. A familiar voice. One I haven’t heard in a long time. I don’t turn around and address that voice, I just look up straight at Rachel, my eyes showing a little betrayal over the fact that she’d ambush me like this

“It’s been too long Gemma. Don’t you think it’s time you two made up?” Rachel asks, grabbing various ingredients as she starts preparing our meal

“You can’t force a peace talk if only one party by waylaying one of the combatants Rachel” I growl, my eyes narrowed

“A peace talk? Are we at war?” I hear behind me and I finally turn to lock eyes on an old friend…

Hood.

I haven’t seen her since she walked out on me before the biggest fight of my career. My first match with Samantha… and now I’m due to fight her again, this time for the World Title, she’s back. I look her up and down, 5’9” and 140lbs of New Orleans beauty. That pale black skin and shoulder length black hair… She’s stunning. Her face, it used to remind me a little bit of Alicia Keys, now it just reminds me of heartbreak. We were never romantically involved of course, she was a friend. But that’s why it hurt all the more. I’m used to losing lovers, I’m quite the expert in that field, but friends? That cuts to the bone.

The girl is a wonder and was the only friend I had in the business. Sure Rachel and her stable tolerate me but I’ve always felt like an outsider… but Hood? She made me feel normal. She kept me grounded. At least she tried to…

Her own fortunes are pretty miraculous, started off playing up to a black stereotype, very urban and gritty, very in your face but the truth of the matter is very different. Yes, she’s from some mean streets but she also has a Master’s Degree in business administration and runs her own company. She filmed herself fighting anyone, anywhere and winning. She became an underground internet sensation thanks to her marketing genius so it was only a matter of time before OPW made a move for her.

I get up off my seat and step into her, at 5’3” I’m looking up but that’s nothing new to me. I’ve knocked down bigger…

“War? No. We’re not at war. You never stuck around long enough for us to go to war” I throw back and her brow furrows

“I… I never stuck around long enough? Bitch I was the ONLY one who stuck around! An’ I stuck around right up until you tried to break my fucking jaw for helping you! So don’t you be gettin’ all in my face and callin’ ME out! You turned on ME girl…”

Her words hit home. Mostly because every one of them is true. I turn away, my head lowered…

“I… I apologised for that. You didn’t have to leave. I needed you…” I reply, my voice soft, low and quiet. Almost submissive.

“Yeah you needed me. That beating you took proved it. Trouble is you didn’t want me. I ain’t the kinda bitch to stick around where she ain’t wanted” She retorts

“You really think that? Really?” I ask, looking up and locking up with those fierce brown eyes again “If you did think that then why the hell are you hear now? Has anything changed?”

“I’m here because Rachel asked me to be here. Don’t think you’re the only one she ambushed with this shit” Hood growls and walks past me, her shoulder thumping into me and sending me stumbling half a step as she walks over to the kitchen counter and props up on a stool “So what’s the deal? You’ve never called me here before. You think you can just sucker me into holding her hand again because you’ve got sick of babysitting?” Hood finishes, addressing Rachel as if I wasn’t even in the room. I guess she hates me more than I thought.

“Don’t try and play me Hood. I haven’t asked you here before so we both know the reason I asked you here was because of Gemma. You can pretend like you didn’t know and act insulted and confused if you like but we both know you’re smarter than that. You know what you were walking into and you chose to come here anyway” Rachel fires back, chopping some vegetables, not even bothering to look up to address us

“So…. I’m the only one stupid enough to not know what’s going on here tonight?” I chip in

“Bitch I’m just surprised it’s past 19:00 and you’re still sober” Hood snaps back. This causes Rachel to look up from her food preparation

“You’re a guest in my house” she growls “You’re both guests” she adds, looking at me too “If you want to fight? Take it to the ring in the basement. We’re not a bunch of animals so don’t start act……..” Rachel trails off as Hood gets up from her stool and strips off her jacket, walking towards the door leading to the basement

“H….. Hood?” Rachel stammers, one of the few times I’ve ever seen her stuck for words

“You said the basement is for fighting, right? I accept your invitation oh gracious host” She calls back over her shoulder before addressing me “Let’s go Rox. Rachel is too good to watch us go at it”

“Hood… I’m not going to fucking fight you. Stop being an arse hole” I groan back

“Then don’t fight. You can just stand there and get your drunk ass kicked” She quips back and opens the door, heading down to the basement. I sigh… shoulders slumping as I start the walk to the basement. Rachel opens her mouth about to protest but I raise my hands and sigh again “Don’t worry. I’ll calm her down. She doesn’t want to fight me Rachel, it’s not her style. Trust me” I assure here before I walk down to the basement

*THWACK*

“UUGGGHHH!” I gasp as my head is snapped violently to the side from her punishing right hook, my dark hair whipping out as I’m knocked onto my arse

“uugghh… Fuck. Ok… Ok I guess I deserved that” I groan, pushing myself up, shaking off my head. Must admit I didn’t expect that…

*THUMP!!!*

“Auuuuggghhhh!” I certainly didn’t expect that! Her hard knee slamming into my stomach so hard I’m lifted off the floor for a moment. My feet land down with me doubled over and Hood locks my head up in a front headlock, we’re not even in the fucking ring yet! Seems Hood doesn’t plan on us ever making it to the ring though as she HURLS herself back and slams my head into the hardwood floor in a dangerous DDT.

My body gets spiked, juddering in shock as it stands upright for a split second before I collapse onto my front, groaning as the room spins

“Isn’t this what you like? Huh? A good old street brawl? No rules… no caring if you walk away or not… Come on Gemma, tell me you love it!” She growls “Get up! GET UP!!!”

I oblige, slowly pushing myself to my feet… my head spinning from that DDT but I keep my hands down “I’m not gonna fight you Hood” I say, my voice soft and peaceful. She answers me with her fists, slamming two fast left jabs in, measuring me up for a heavy right hook that cracks hard against my jaw! My head snaps to the side and an arc of blood and spittle flying out of my cut mouth. My knees wobble but I stay upright…

“Is this why you came here Hood? To beat on me? You didn’t need to wait 2 and a half years to do that you know. My door was always open.” I groan, spitting out some more blood on the floor. Her arms lower but her face looks no less fierce. Her chest rising and falling as she breaths deeply, anger seething inside her.

“I didn’t come all the way over here to kick your ass you fucking bitch… But I gotta admit, it came very easy to me” she growls

“Cute.” I groan, rubbing my jaw “So… now you’ve got that out of your system… where do we go from here?” I ask, looking at the floor, shuffling sheepishly

“……… I have no idea” She sighs after a long pause “I was just playing it by ear, ya know? And… well…. That ended with me cleanin’ your damn clock. So I guess I’m outa ideas”

“Well I wouldn’t say you cleaned my clock… It’s not like I was trying” I reply defensively

“Do you wanna try?” she growls

“Oh calm down you for fuck sake… you’re like a damn child” I admonish and her response takes me back. She starts to laugh! At first I’m annoyed but seeing her shoulders bob up and down it does kind of hit me how ridiculous that was. Me. Gemma Rox. Telling somebody else to grow up. We laugh for a little while then it just kind of patters out

“Let…. Let’s go upstairs and talk things out. I should probably apologise to Rachel” Hood sighs and we make our way back upstairs. Hood never really apologised but Rachel never really asked her to. I think Rachel’s been in enough rows and falling outs over the years that she knows sometimes? Sometimes you just have to slug it out. As we sit down to the meal she cooked though she did seem to take pleasure in pointing out that I looked pretty messed up and Hood looked pristine. I smiled and insulted her food in reply which she took with her typical look of disapproval of my behaviour, punctuated with a solitary raised eyebrow.

Things seem… normal. I must admit it’s odd for me. I’m not at all used to normality, sat around a dinner table, making polite conversation and joking merrily. It feels good. I catch myself smiling and not the normal smile I do for the cameras, not the front page beauty shot or the paparazzi grin I trick the world with every day, it’s a genuine smile. And it feels good.

The night carries on with Rachel opening a bottle of wine that probably cost more than the rent on my first three apartments. We retired to the couch and put on the TV, chatting and merry making. Hood & Rachel seem to be getting on like a house on fire, both of them having more in common than either thought where as I’m just happy to be in the same room. I’ve always been socially awkward, I’ve never ran a company or planned my career trajectory, never formed a marketing strategy or had employees relying upon me to lead them but hearing these two talk you’d think they were business women, not wrestlers. Sometimes I have to pinch myself that Rachel is the most accomplished fighter in the world.

The TV flutters and barks its stories, Glory comes up in one of them. Doing charity work in a hospital it seems. She’s the exact opposite of the warrior you see in the ring, features soft and kind, signing autographs, playing with the kids. She even lets one girl who’s wearing a Rachel Apache outfit pin her for the cameras. I can’t help but notice the change in the atmosphere…

“Rach… what is the deal with you and Glory?” I ask, deciding rather foolishly to tackle the topic head on

“Judy Garland said ‘Be a first rate version of yourself. Don’t be a second rate version of someone else.’ Glory is a second rate version of Rachel Apache” she answers bluntly. “I’m not impressed with Glory. I’ve been asked questions on her and I gave my honest opinion. I’ve got nothing against her as a person but the fact of the matter is she’s not that great a fighter”

“That… erm… that seems like an odd thing to say considering she’s won the title, what? Seven times now?” I contend

“Maybe, but never against any real opposition. The problem with Glory is she wants me to pass on the torch. She thinks if she does beat me it will be some grand right of passage. It’s utter nonsense. I’m not passing my torch on to anyone!” she states almost aggressively “If she wants my respect she should create her own torch, not fawn and paw after mine.” She finishes and we all just sit there for a moment, sipping wine in awkward silence. As we sit there news footage of Samantha addressing the crowd pops on and I sigh “this should be interesting”

She talks and talks as she is want to do, the crowd boo and hiss as they so often do. She talks about how she’s beaten me before and put me down and how she’s gonna do it again. I finish my wine and smile “Well, she does know how to please a crowd” I grin and Hood admonishes me

“You kiddin’ me? You just gonna smile and play that off?” She growls “Last time the two of you tangled you were a mess even before you stepped in the ring! How the hell are you all calm this time? You become a zen master while I was gone?”

“She’s just doing her job. Talking up the match and shit. It’s no big deal. Gotta sell tickets, right?” I shrug

“No big deal? NO BIG DEAL? She broke your damn SPINE!”

“Fractured. A minor fracture.” I correct

“IT’S YOUR SPINE GEMMA! She almost retired you!” She fires back “You tellin’ me you’re just gonna skip up to that ring and just have a match like it’s any other match?”

“That’s exactly what I’m telling you” I growl back, starting to get angry now

“Bullshit!” she snapped “I know you’re the same Gemma Rox you were back then… I know you’re still fighting on the underground circuit, still drinking, fucking, fighting… You’ve just got better at managing your damn PR….”

“So what if I have the odd fight? It keeps me sharp!” I protest

“Oh you’ve GOT to be kidding me… Are you hearing this Rachel?” She moans

“Well actually… although I may not agree with Gemma’s methods there is a certain edge in her game now that would suggest it is working for her” Rachel replies. I’m not sure who’s more shocked, Hood or myself…

“You… you’re kidding, right?” Hood stammers

“Not at all. We’re fighters Hood. All of us. And fighting, like any other discipline, takes practice and repetition to master it. Now I would say she would be better off fighting on the OPW circuit more, doing the road tours and the likes. The fans would enjoy it more and she would be a better ambassador for the sport” I blush a little, I guess as ambassadors go I make a pretty lousy one… “But…. There are benefits too. The fights are real. Dangerous. As such her skills are sharpened considerably. Another benefit is fighting on the OPW circuit every woman on the roster gets to see you in action. I’d argue that one of the main reasons Gemma won Queen of the Ring & the Rumble is because she’s an unknown quantity. She’s watched every other fighter in action but nobody has really seen her and as such it’s almost impossible to form a coherent strategy against her. She turns up, wins and is gone again. It’s very effective”

I smile, blushing harder as Rachel fucking Apache give ME a compliment.

“It does lack honour though.” My smile fades “It’s dangerous, foolhardy, idiotic, entirely unconventional, it sets a bad example to all and is more than likely illegal. I can hardly think of a training regime more suited to her” she finishes and I raise an eyebrow. Is…. Is she making a joke? It’s hard to tell with her…

“How can you sit there and make light of this? She’s gonna get herself killed!” Hood shouts back

“HEY! I’m sat RIGHT HERE! Could you two please stop talking as if I’m invisible?” I yell and Rachel replies

“We should be so lucky. But fear not Gemma, I have no intention of trying to change your ways. You’re a grown woman. But you should know that Hood’s worries come from a place of love. You should be touched that she is concerned for you. We both are in truth, we just express it in different ways”

“Yeah…. I…. I kinda know. And I appreciate it.” I mumble blushing. “But what do you say we stop talking about how floored I am and start talking about how to beat Sam to a pulp?”

x G x
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2014, 05:55:36 AM »
Gemma is amazing. I'm simply honored to have her mind in my life and her friendship.

And hey, don't forget. There's the other thread where the matches are being posted too.  ;)