News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Lindsay Lohan vs Scarlett Johansson

• 11 Replies

Offline Freefall

• God Member
Lindsay Lohan vs Scarlett Johansson
« on: April 18, 2014, 09:46:56 PM »
Scarlett Johansson was riding high on her second straight come from behind victory. Megan Fox took it to the champion early on but could not withstand the blondes fury in the end and as Scarlett outlasted her rival to keep her undefeated record intact. Johansson was barely able to enjoy her victories over Kardashian and Fox when a new challenger appeared in Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay had returned to the scene after personal problems and made it a vow to destroy Scarlett in front of her fans. The stipulation...no pin fall... no submission... Breast Smother only... May the best rack win

{alt}
{alt}

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Re: Lindsay Lohan vs Scarlett Johansson
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2014, 10:11:21 PM »
You need to have Scarlett going against a steamroller to make me stop cheering her  ;)
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline maleoilwrestler

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2014, 12:12:22 AM »
Scarlett is hotter but I think the "Crazy" Lindsay would do anything she had to win.

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2014, 03:30:12 PM »
I agree with M-O-W-, Also I love Scarlett, and I think Lindsay would do anything to win. But I tthink Lindsay could wind up reverse sitting Scarlett While she abuses those Big Beautiful Boobs.
Scarlett is hotter but I think the "Crazy" Lindsay would do anything she had to win.
It's easier to see the books upon the shelf          then it is to see yourself          George Harrison 1977

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2014, 09:58:10 PM »
If this were ten years ago, I'd probably give the edge to Lindsay.  But she's such a mess now, I don't think she could hold herself together for an entire match, so Scarlett takes this with relative ease.

Offline hackstar9

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2014, 05:21:40 AM »
got to go with Flash.  Few yrs ago i might have given edge to Lindsay, but no way now.  She just to messed up.  If got more sexual, maybe Lindsay have chance

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2014, 12:24:44 AM »
Being messed up for some years (and not for decades) surely means a disadvantage in a fight against someone, who can actually really fight. But I see Scarlett at best as an average fighter with average, that means rather little, fighting skill and experience. So I see Lindsay being messed up not as much of a disadvantage and her craziness and jailtime as more of an advantage.
In conclusion, I would have given the edge to Lindsay some years ago and I still do so now.

Online JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2014, 03:28:23 PM »
I know this has nothing to do with the pole, but I just got the most fantastic (to me lol) scenario pop into my head. Lindsey and Scarlett both decide to come over to my place to fix me dinner dressed like this:

{alt}

and this

http://www.starjetset.com/2010/09/14/scarlett-johansson-en-jeans/

They meet each other on the front lawn and can't decide who is going to serve me the pasta and a blue ribbon catfight breaks out.

Online JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2014, 03:29:26 PM »
I know this has nothing to do with the pole, but I just got the most fantastic (to me lol) scenario pop into my head. Lindsey and Scarlett both decide to come over to my place to fix me dinner dressed like this:

http://www.hollywoodtuna.com/photo.php?id=lindsay_lohan_bad_jeans_see_8_big&title=Lindsay%20Lohan%20Pictures#

and this

http://www.starjetset.com/2010/09/14/scarlett-johansson-en-jeans/

They meet each other on the front lawn and can't decide who is going to serve me the pasta and a blue ribbon catfight breaks out.

Online JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2014, 03:30:34 PM »

http://www.hollywoodtuna.com/images/bigimages/lindsay_lohan_bad_jeans_see_8_big.jpg

and this

http://www.starjetset.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/scarlett_johansson_mango_jeans.jpg

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2014, 02:27:26 PM »
Despite the age difference, I still put on a victory Lindsay.
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2015, 04:48:15 PM »
ms. scarlett
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt