News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

poll mauler maureen vs. tough dawn

• 49 Replies

Offline AdiBxtr

Re: poll mauler maureen vs. tough dawn
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2014, 08:10:46 PM »
Dawn is the sexier cougar by quite some way.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2014, 08:23:42 PM »
Ten years and it shows with all your hangy bits skank. I certainly don't agree this hideous skank's anything is better than mine, her womanhood  is well used as a streetwalker and when I am finished tearing her hair and face apart she will be even uglier than she is now.
First of all Bitch, you need to enroll in a reading and writing course in the English language (hangy bits ??). I'm convinced that there's no part of you that's real : from your bleached out hair, to your artificial titties (which are dis-proportioned to the rest of your body) , to your fake ass cheeks. I'm a natural woman all the way, and proud to be so. As for sreetwalking, you look like you've given more than your share of 2-bit back alley blowjobs.

Offline NIU11

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2014, 10:23:55 PM »
How can you tell from a photo taken that far away what is real or fake?  Just wondering.

Offline TuffDawn

• Ready, willing and available, lets get it on
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2014, 10:31:03 PM »
Ten years and it shows with all your hangy bits skank. I certainly don't agree this hideous skank's anything is better than mine, her womanhood  is well used as a streetwalker and when I am finished tearing her hair and face apart she will be even uglier than she is now.
First of all Bitch, you need to enroll in a reading and writing course in the English language (hangy bits ??). I'm convinced that there's no part of you that's real : from your bleached out hair, to your artificial titties (which are dis-proportioned to the rest of your body) , to your fake ass cheeks. I'm a natural woman all the way, and proud to be so. As for sreetwalking, you look like you've given more than your share of 2-bit back alley blowjobs.
LMFAO, got to be embarrassing for you granny, trying to give me a language lesson then you go and write something about sreetwalking, put your teeth back in you old hag as surely you meant streetwalking, a word you are well acquainted with.  I do not deny giving the odd secret blowjob, especially to Lucky when he wants to be with a real woman in her prime, rather than a washed up old street whore past her sell by date like you.  I fully expect Lucky to come knocking on my door to taste my juicy wares rather than wasting his time on your well used over the hill womanhood.

Offline TuffDawn

« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2014, 10:33:16 PM »
How can you tell from a photo taken that far away what is real or fake?  Just wondering.
She's just jealous, that's why hon

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2014, 11:12:08 PM »
It amazes me how you manage to stand upright with that big set of phoney breasts. But, I assume that's why you're leaning on a wall in your profile pic............to keep from falling over. By the time you reach my age they should be almost dragging on the ground. You'll need a back brace for sure, especially out there walking the "streets". Let me tell you Dawn, big tits are a dime a dozen. It's the woman they're attached to that matters. And I'm all woman, Bitch.

Offline Scottyb

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2014, 11:35:56 PM »
Damn this one getting nasty and personal between these two.  Anyone wanna guess how long it takes before we see the fists and claws start flying?  I don't know Dawn but I seen Maureen she rough as hell and don't put up with shit.  She  ain't gonna let her insult her twice before tearing into her.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2014, 11:34:32 AM »
Dawn is sexy, but Maureen is one of my all time favorites. I have to vote for her.

Offline orion

« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2014, 02:38:34 PM »
wow.voting results very close.Maybe these two lovely women posing face to face,hand to hand.for vote

Offline Scottyb

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2014, 06:44:19 PM »
I voted for maureen one of the sexiest bodies and tits on fcf

Damn straight!  Tough as all hell too and one bad ass woman!  Dawn gonna find out if she keeps disrepecting her!

Offline ThunderThighs

• Let's get it on!
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2014, 08:56:46 PM »
as a all rounder, Dawn is better

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2014, 09:02:39 PM »
LMFAO, got to be embarrassing for you granny, trying to give me a language lesson then you go and write something about sreetwalking, put your teeth back in you old hag as surely you meant streetwalking, a word you are well acquainted with.  I do not deny giving the odd secret blowjob, especially to Lucky when he wants to be with a real woman in her prime, rather than a washed up old street whore past her sell by date like you.  I fully expect Lucky to come knocking on my door to taste my juicy wares rather than wasting his time on your well used over the hill womanhood.
Dawn, you are a very lovely looking woman, but please don't drag me into this. This whole thing is between you and my wife. I've got enough problems, thank you. By the way, I picked Maureen in all categories. A man's gotta do his homework.

Offline stevenmk

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2014, 09:15:56 PM »
Dawn, sweetheart you are more woman than Maureen ever will be. I can't believe some of these catagories are so close...

Steven 

Offline TuffDawn

« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2014, 12:44:31 AM »
It amazes me how you manage to stand upright with that big set of phoney breasts. But, I assume that's why you're leaning on a wall in your profile pic............to keep from falling over. By the time you reach my age they should be almost dragging on the ground. You'll need a back brace for sure, especially out there walking the "streets". Let me tell you Dawn, big tits are a dime a dozen. It's the woman they're attached to that matters. And I'm all woman, Bitch.
The frantic sounds of a jealous bitch is all this forum is hearing, we all get it, you are envious of my superior breasts and if your legs were as strong and firm as mine you would understand how I don't, and won't, have any issues standing upright supporting my firm, ample, ripe, juicy breasts.  We all understand how your toothpick legs aren't even able to support your microscopic excuse for breasts, and LOL, as far as you being all woman, I can hear everyone laughing from here, the only all you are is all mouth and no substance, or should I say, all mouth and no breasts.

Offline TuffDawn

« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2014, 12:47:57 AM »
Dawn, you are a very lovely looking woman, but please don't drag me into this. This whole thing is between you and my wife. I've got enough problems, thank you. By the way, I picked Maureen in all categories. A man's gotta do his homework.
Lucky, we understand you need to support your skank of a wife Maureen in public, but thanks for the private message you sent to my mailbox letting me know what you would like to do to me once I demolish skanky Maureen, it will be our little secret, no one need know just how kinky and erotic your private message to me was, thanks hon, mwah, mwah, mwah XXXXX