News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

poll mauler maureen vs. tough dawn

• 49 Replies

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
Re: poll mauler maureen vs. tough dawn
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2014, 06:34:23 AM »
Dawn, I'd be a fool to think that my breasts are larger than yours, and that my stomach is as flat as yours. But most men I know on here prefer quality over quantity. And I am all quality, from my perky titties with my erect nipples, to my natural ass and silken thighs. And best of all, you hairless Bitch! I have a pussy that men have fought for. A dark thick bush that most women are jealous over. With you they'll just get a whole lot of razor burn and a baldy vagina that resembles a little girls. And I think your implants are mis-matched.

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2014, 08:33:52 AM »
This ole big, bad butch is going with Maureen ... those of us with bushes should stick together ... He! He!  ;D :D ;)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline martha

• God Member
  • I and my husband love women catfights!
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2014, 01:54:10 PM »
no way, Maureen is better

Offline TuffDawn

• Ready, willing and available, lets get it on
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2014, 02:14:22 PM »
Dawn, I'd be a fool to think that my breasts are larger than yours, and that my stomach is as flat as yours. But most men I know on here prefer quality over quantity. And I am all quality, from my perky titties with my erect nipples, to my natural ass and silken thighs. And best of all, you hairless Bitch! I have a pussy that men have fought for. A dark thick bush that most women are jealous over. With you they'll just get a whole lot of razor burn and a baldy vagina that resembles a little girls. And I think your implants are mis-matched.
As anyone can see now our body compare poll has concluded, it would appear as if your over inflated opinion of your qualities as indicated above regarding your embarrassingly small titties, pinhead sized nipples, fat thighs and archaic 70's style bush you THINK men feel is sexy has been proven pitifully wrong.  The poll clearly shows you only managed to best me in one area, and draw in another while my body was voted as being superior to yours in 3 of the 5 areas of comparison, rather humiliating for you don't you think?

In an effort to be as helpful as possible in providing you guidance on how modern men like their women, I suggest I reverse face sit you, so you can see up close and personal what a winning pussy looks and feels like, while I manually YANK your outdated 70's style bush bald with my hands to avoid the razor burn you suggest above in an attempt to make your pussy more appealing to the modern man.  I apologize for not being able to suggest anything regarding your small titties but can suggest regular gym sessions to tone you flabby stomach and thighs so you become more appealing to men.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2014, 05:52:16 PM »
Dawn, let me tell you. I never claimed to be as bosomy or as voluptuous as you. Anyone with eyes can see you have a killer body. I really had no expectations of winning this poll. But I think, at age 57, I can still give Bitches like you a run for their money. You better pray we never meet, because I'll go after that hairless twat of yours and you'll wish you were never born a woman. So, go somewhere and play with those big boobs of yours, and make sure you stay away from Lucky. 

Offline King_Cock

« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2014, 07:17:46 PM »
WOW, never thought I'd see the day Mauler Maureen is mauled by a more ferocious cougar, today is that day.

Offline TuffDawn

« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2014, 07:23:18 PM »
Maureen, I pray we do meet face-to-face so I can physically destroy you once and for all to prove I am the alpha amazon.  Oh, and by the way, it is not whether I stay away from Lucky you have to be concerned about it is whether Lucky will stay away from me. 

Offline TuffDawn

« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2014, 08:08:40 PM »
Tina, blind and stupid, an unenviable combination, but then again, it could be worse, you could be an ugly Italian cow, oops sorry you are, nothing much going for you is there other than to make comments like you just have proving your ignorance

Offline NIU11

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2014, 02:11:12 AM »
Maureen would destroy Dawn.  The over under would be 10 minutes.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2014, 05:41:51 AM »
Maureen would destroy Dawn.  The over under would be 10 minutes.
This is one extremely perceptive member !

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2014, 05:45:47 AM »
WOW, never thought I'd see the day Mauler Maureen is mauled by a more ferocious cougar, today is that day.
King.......this isn't a catfight poll, it's a comparison poll. You just know I'd maul her twat beyond recognition if we went at it.

Offline NIU11

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2014, 02:43:26 AM »
I know cat fighters and you are one of the best!

Offline Scottyb

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2014, 03:57:57 AM »
As anyone can see now our body compare poll has concluded, it would appear as if your over inflated opinion of your qualities as indicated above regarding your embarrassingly small titties, pinhead sized nipples, fat thighs and archaic 70's style bush you THINK men feel is sexy has been proven pitifully wrong.  The poll clearly shows you only managed to best me in one area, and draw in another while my body was voted as being superior to yours in 3 of the 5 areas of comparison, rather humiliating for you don't you think?

In an effort to be as helpful as possible in providing you guidance on how modern men like their women, I suggest I reverse face sit you, so you can see up close and personal what a winning pussy looks and feels like, while I manually YANK your outdated 70's style bush bald with my hands to avoid the razor burn you suggest above in an attempt to make your pussy more appealing to the modern man.  I apologize for not being able to suggest anything regarding your small titties but can suggest regular gym sessions to tone you flabby stomach and thighs so you become more appealing to men.

Damn!!!!  I am a Maureen fan but I gotta admit Dawn has totaly bullied her from the start in this one. Surpising to see but   damn !Dawn is damn aggressive!  I hope to see them go at it here!

Offline tomo67

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2014, 05:00:15 PM »
Don't mess with a Welsh girl, they're as tough as old boots lol. Isn't that right Dawn?

Offline TuffDawn

« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2014, 08:27:39 PM »
Tomo. yes certainly, us Welsh lasses  can handle ourselves, my only other observation is at least I am only as tough as an old boot rather than looking like an old boot like Maureen does.