News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

[request] Game of Thrones catfight idea

• 15 Replies

Offline CatfightsbySarah

• God Member
    • Check out my art!
[request] Game of Thrones catfight idea
« on: April 21, 2014, 11:56:42 AM »
Hey you guys !
As is common practice nowadays, I am totally hooked on Game of Thrones.
Best show over made !
But it only has one problem I think...
Its lacks a good catfight.
A catfight wich would be really plausible concidering the story and lore.
so it got me thinking, what would really be a golden fight ?

I think Daenerys Targaryen (played by Emilia Clarke ) vs. Cercei Lannister (played by Lena Headey)would make for an awesome fight !
Like for example Deanerys has tried invading kingslanding but her dragons have been captured by the Lannisters, and her only option is to defeat Cercei in 1v1 catfight for the (sadistic) king Geoffries pleasure.

Anyone here interested in putting these idea's here into a story filled with action intrigue and a very hot catfight ?

xx Sarah
DM me for requests & commissions!
I have DA profile. Check it out and enjoy!
https://www.deviantart.com/catfightsbysarah

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
Re: [request] Game of Thrones catfight idea
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2014, 12:04:01 PM »
I'm already a few paragraphs into a more... femme-fighty parody of Game of Thrones :D hopefully when it's finished it will live up to your expectation!

x G x
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2014, 02:46:21 PM »
Oh this looks very juicy......

I am so glad God invented a DVR and Netflix :)
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2014, 02:52:23 PM »
But the biggest bitch on the show was Joffrey
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 03:33:16 PM by howardcosell »
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2014, 03:23:45 PM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I HAVEN'T SEEN SERIES 4!!!! DAMN YOU! GIVE A SPOILER ALERT!!!

x G x
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2014, 03:34:22 PM »
Oh shit!! I didn't know... I thought the rule for that type of stuff was that after a new episode airs, you can discuss the events of the previous ones...
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2014, 03:41:36 PM »
Oh shit!! I didn't know... I thought the rule for that type of stuff was that after a new episode airs, you can discuss the events of the previous ones...

Fuck that shit!   What this place needs is a good Game of Thrones Opinion Piece and Review...

And I am just the one to do it!!

Right after I publish my Newbies Guide to "The Game of Thrones"

Just sayin...
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2014, 03:47:29 PM »
I'm not typing another word about a tv show on this board.

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2014, 03:52:20 PM »
But if I were doing it, it occurs to me to go back to the first season, when Dany was still with Drago. I'd have one the women from that tribe who may have slept with Drago, approach Dany and challenge her for her position as the queen. Then, I'd have Drago say that they must fight and this is a test for Dany to show her loyalty to him. He'd say no weapons and that they wouldn't be fighting to the death, but until one submitted to the other.

There are five, more obvious fights I'd consider, but that would be more spoilers.

Offline cyberwrsler

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2014, 03:52:53 PM »
Spoiler alert if you want to know what happens read the books :p

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2014, 03:56:11 PM »
Spoiler alert if you want to know what happens read the books :p

I've chosen not to for a very clear reason. Books hold FAR more information and detail than a TV show does so in watching the TV show I'm only missing out on SOME of the twists the books have, but if I read the books I'd miss out on ALL of the twists the TV show has!

See?

I'm smart!

;D

x G x

Offline cyberwrsler

« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2014, 03:59:18 PM »
I am just far too lazy to read the encyclopedia that RR martin calls a book series :P

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2014, 04:00:27 PM »
I have read George R. R. Martin's multi-volume fantasy series A Song of Ice and Fire...the basis for Game of Thrones...

Highly recommend the series...

TV series is still brilliant...

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2014, 04:12:41 PM »
I have all his works sitting on my laptop. I've been so busy writing and reviewing and teaching and parenting that I haven't had time to read any of it, other than that GoT wiki stuff on the characters. The show certainly teaches us not to become too attached to a character... especially if it's a good guy lol. But Tyrion is still hanging in there lol

Offline cyberwrsler

« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2014, 04:17:28 PM »
I have all his works sitting on my laptop. I've been so busy writing and reviewing and teaching and parenting that I haven't had time to read any of it, other than that GoT wiki stuff on the characters. The show certainly teaches us not to become too attached to a character... especially if it's a good guy lol. But Tyrion is still hanging in there lol

again spoilers :P