News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

"Whamey, Bamey, Tammy" (Story)

• 4 Replies

Offline kevan

• God Member
"Whamey, Bamey, Tammy" (Story)
« on: April 21, 2014, 07:58:00 PM »
   Thunk. Thunk.
   "Uhhh-uhhh!" The beautiful blonde gasped as each punch smacked into her tight flat sexy abs. She screamed as angry fingers grabbed her lovely bleached blonde hair.
    "Nice hair-pretty, silky-just beggin' to be pulled out, huh bimbo Barbie?" Glenda snarled. The gorgeous bikini clad brunette was relishing every minute of the battle. She pulled Tammy's hair extra hard almost jerking her clean off her feet. She wrapped an arm around the screaming struggling blonde's lovely throat and pressed hard partially stifling the ear piercing screams and empty threats.
    "You don't stand a chance sweet Tammy-you're mine, well mine and Amber's. She winked at her lovely busty redheaded friend who up to this point was just watching. Well watching and drooling. The knockout redhead had always loved catfights...for some reason she got incredibly turned on. Being in college-in this particular sorority-well it kind of fueled the fire. And she was jealous...jealous of Tammy's body, the way she flaunted it. Amber watched as Glenda tried hard to control the blonde. The more Tammy struggled, the more her full breasts bulged out of the top of her skimpy bikini. Amber giggled as she watched Glenda smirk and give the top a quick tug exposing a luscious breast-almost but not quite to the nipple. Amber licked her lips; started to move closer-but
    "Aieeeee!" The high decibel shriek made the redheads ears hurt. She spun around and watched the action "heating up" a few yards away on the secluded beach.
     Pammy, gorgeous blonde, busty, perfectly built, perfectly tan-and best of all Tammy's twin sister was also in full battle mode....
     "Come any closer bitch, and I'll bean ya!" Pammy meant it. She was mad as hell. She really tried to sound tough but she was scared to death. She was a better "fighter" than Tammy but she had serious doubts and qualms about who she was fighting.
     "This is going to be easy, very easy-and I'm going to have some fun; look at blondies big boobs jiggle." So were the thoughts of the beautiful Asian coed.who was so happy to teach the condescending Pammy  a real lesson in manners. The two blondes both upperclassmen had almost thought they owned the sorority. Now it was spring break and for the first time in their life they seemed to be in a bit of trouble-that their Daddy Big Bucks could not help them-this was trouble all right. Catfight trouble!

Offline kevan

• God Member
Re: "Whamey, Bamey, Tammy" (Story)
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2014, 08:29:18 PM »
    "Whatsa matter little Miss Ming? 'Fraid of me-you'd better be!" Pammy taunted as she began to prance around like a boxer. One heck of a drop dead gorgeous knockout boxer. Her platinum bleached blonde hair caught the light sea breeze; her skimpy top, those bulging breasts, long tanned sexy legs.
     Ming bristled with anger and confidence. She looked deep into Pammys eyes, making the blonde nervous. Pammy raised her fists, stuck her chest out, and cut loose with some choice words.
     Ming snarled, adjusted her bikini both top and bottom. She bit her lip as she adjusted her top. She was feeling angry and horney. She had fought other girls many times. She loved to oil wrestle in a bar close to campus. She would always at least cop one or two feels as she took her time defeating (and humiliating) her rivals...Weak..spoiled rich girls she thought. The bar would never allow her to go as far as she wanted to "teach the bitches" a good lesson.
    "Come on, come and get me slant eyes!" Whoa. Big, BIG mistake.
     Whooooosh. A blaze of motion; one wild haymaker swing and miss as Ming charged in straight towards Pammy. One well aimed powerpunch; Ming's fist sunk deep into Pammy's belly, pretty much introducing the belly button to the spine.
      "Ummpppph." Pammy sucked air and her legs turned to rubber; as she wobbled, Ming screeched to a halt her lovely feet burying into the warm sand. She spun around, grabbed the groaning blonde by the hair, jerked her fully upright, spun her around to face her and began slapping her face silly. Pammy staggered with each slap. It was such a sexy fight. Pammys grunts and moans were erotic in themselves.
       Several times Pammy raised her arms to block the slaps but to no avail. Ming either slapped them away or ducked and darted to the side. Suddenly Ming grabbed the defensive arm jerked it hard, then grabbed a couple of perfectly manicured fingers. A little fingerlock work and Pammy was on her knees in the sand....squirming, wiggling, those big boobs bulging and jiggling.
        "Aieeeee-stop, my fingers, you're breaking them...please....Owwwwieeee."
         With a snarl, Ming released the painful hold; she slipped behind Pammy, reached down and grabbed the skimpy top; in a flash she jerked down breaking the straps.
          "Big boobs, little brain," Ming snickered as she latched onto Pammy's huge beautiful breasts; her long strong sexy fingers squeezed the big breasts hard; her thumbs dug into the big stiff nipples.
          "Awwwwckkk-Yeooooowch-my tits, my tits, somebody help please-Tammy?!"

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2014, 10:04:19 PM »
   "Hot! That is soooo hot!" Amber mused as she watched the Asian beauty maul the screaming blonde's beautiful breasts. The redhead was almost giddy as Ming began to pinch, twist and pull Pammy's huge nipples. She herself had only done that once-when she battled a cheerleader-way back "in the day."
Unfortunately a bossy teacher had broken it up. (But she kept her rival's bra as a trophy.) The fight solidified her new boyfriend-the one she'd stolen from the cheerleader. For a while....a very "spicy" while.
     Wham. Bam. Bonk. Thud. The noises meant pain. Amber turned back towards the action. Glenda and Tammy were really going at it. Slaps. Punches. Amber was surprised that Tammy was doing so well. She noticed that both battlers were really intent on fighting dirty. Both women had rock hard nipples that stuck out.
   "Hmmmmm, headlights on," Amber thought. That's what her current boyfriend would have said. "I bet he'd like this action," the redhead thought.
    Tammy's bikini had been yanked partially off; her right breast was fully exposed. Her bikini top tan lines seemed to maker her white breasts all the more sexier. And oh my, her nipples were pink. Her sisters nipples were brown. "Not identical twins," Amber thought. She smiled. She wanted to get in on some action herself. She disliked Pammy-but she couldn't stand Tammy. She was good friends with Glenda.
    Pow.
    Glenda winced in pain. Tammy had clocked her a good one in the jaw. Glenda's beautiful green eyes glazed. Tammy socked her in the belly, then drove a fist square into her left breast. The brunette screamed and stumbled backwards.
    "Oh my, did I hurt your little boobie? I'm soooo sorry," Tammy snickered sarcastically. Amber flushed with anger. "Little boobie?" what an insult. Glenda's peach size breasts were nothing to mock. Not near as big as Tammy's but still. Amber licked her lips. A mental picture of her kissing and fondling Glenda's perfect breasts and those mouth watering nipples flooded her mind. (She had seen Glenda in the shower; had even "accidentally" rubbed up against her.
     Wham. Pow. Bam. Tammy launched a whirlwind of punches and slaps on Glenda. The brunette turned and started to run-she ran smack into Amber.
      Amber squealed and grabbed her; "Settle down-you CAN take her-and I'm gonna help you okay?"
      She looked into Glenda's beautiful eyes; how the redhead wanted to hold her, kiss her passionately and take her down to the sand.....
       BUT....(duty called)
       "I'm gonna kick your ass you stupid bitch Glenda," Tammy shouted as she lunged towards her.
        Amber pushed past Glenda and treated the charging blonde to a well placed kick-right in the lower belly.
         "Argggggh," the stunned blonde gasped. Amber dropped her leg, and with one smooth move flipped the blonde to the sand.
         "Uhhhhhhh," Tammy gasped the air escaping her lungs and mouth as she landed hard on her back.
          "Come on girl," Amber shouted as she grabbed one of the blondes long sexy flailing legs.
          Glenda smiled with relief and anger as she grabbed the other leg.
         "Let's make a wish."
          Lovely brunette and gorgeous redhead wrenched a foot and pulled apart the screaming blondes legs.
         "How's this feel Tammy dear?" she teased as she placed a bare foot on her blonde captive's crotch. She pressed down hard, relishing Tammy's whimpers and pleas; her toes hooked in the waistband of the bikini bottoms....a slow and oh so sexy pull downwards via curled toes.
         "Hmmmmm-are you really from Brazil?" Glenda asked.
          Giggle. Giggle.
          Whimper. Whimper.

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2014, 08:50:04 PM »
  "Here, hold her feet," the brunette shouted as she twisted Tammy's foot hard, then pushed it towards Amber; the redhead laughed as she looked at her brunette friend.
  "Whacha gonna to do her now?" Amber was full of anticipation, getting hotter and hornier by the minute. Suddenly Glenda smirked, stepped towards the busty redhead, grabbed her head, turned in and gave her a passionate hard wet kiss. As the brunette's hungry tongue met the surprised redheads, Amber moaned as Glenda cupped her breast, squeezed it passionately, found the thick erect nipple and gave it a most erotic but firm tweak.
   "Time for Tammy tittie twisting," Glenda whispered into Amber's ear after reluctantly breaking the kiss.
    In a blazing sizzling flash the brunette was on Tammy, sitting on her waist as Amber still held her feet, perhaps making a catfight "wish."
     "Uhhhhhghhmmpfh," the blonde beauty moaned as Glenda dropped onto her belly hard.
      "Get off me-you crazy bitch," Tammy gasped. Glenda smirked, bounced up and down on the blonde, leaned forward and began to playfully (but quite hard) slap her beautiful face back and forth. The brunette stared into her blonde rival's eyes, looking both hungry and dominant.
      "You'd better keep these nice big tits out of my guys' face," the raven haired babe said with a snarl. She cupped each luscious breast and squeezed it hard. She relished the blondes pained, embarrased whimpers.
       "Yeah, squeeze her tits, you go girl." Amber was beside herself with horniness. She did not like Tammy a bit either; both Tammy and her sister Pammy had tried to move in on her guy. The redhead slowly moved her leg out and up front. Her toes had found a most tempting vulnerable lovely target-a bit "South."

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2014, 10:39:02 PM »
Poor Tammy to be doube teamed.

Lots of fun, thanks Kevan
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!