News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Anna the Marine Chick VS Kat Dennings Wet N wild throwdown

• 4 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Anna the Marine Chick VS Kat Dennings Wet N wild throwdown
« on: April 22, 2014, 07:39:33 AM »
Anna the Marine chick vs Kat Dennings botanical garden

The day was sunny, mild and great for an outing. Adding to that was my friend and companion for the day Anna.
Anna was very attractive. Long dark brunette hair past her shoulders. A very pretty face. Not to mention a killer bod, that still had the womanly curves in all the right places.
Anna was known as the marine chick.
The lady knowing how to handle her fit bod, in a catfight. Yet also equally able to be very soft, seductive and feminine when desired or needed.

Today she was showing off some of that quality very nicely. Anna was dressed in a light colored halter top. That stretched nicely across her generous assets. The firm, full breasts proudly thrusting and showing against the thin material.
Part of the bottom cropped to reveal some of her ink, as well as her sleek belly. Many rivals had made the mistake of challenging Anna, looking at her large breasts, thinking she was soft.
Then to their regret finding the taut belly, strong shapely legs, and thighs.
Not to mention, how hard her heavy tits could hit in a close up fight.
Anna also wearing a short, hip hugging skirt, that displayed her legs nicely.
With mid sized heels on her feet.

The two of us roaming the botanical gardens, before sharing a dinner later. After the day was spent, and the sun heading to set in the west.
Lush colorful foliage all around. So many types and colors of plants and flowers, seeming to explode and pop all around us.
The walkways, with some decorative arches over sections, to stroll through. The sounds of nature and birds, hidden in the greenery and underbrush.

A chipmunk scampering across our path. As we arrive by the gazebo, making the turn towards the large ornamental fountain. That gurgled cheerfully further down the trail, at a crossing.
We are coming out of the one pathway. Just as a small group begin stepping out, of a different crossing.
Anna smiling, looking wonderful, chatting with me. As is a very attractive brunette with the other group.

I try and grab for Anna, even as someone from the other group calls out someone named Kat.
The sexy, curvy brunette, wearing a white blouse, over a very generous bosom.
As well as a very short skirt, that was slit along one side. Stopping well above her knees.
Anna and Kat bumping into each other. Instincts having them push, and jostle a bit.
Even as they become tangled up, and tempers flare.
Jerking, and shoving, then with a mutual shriek. The ladies tumble over the side, and into the fountain together.
Water sloshes, and splashes, as they kick, flail, and push away from each other, before rising to kneel facing each. Soaking wet, in the fountain.
What was very pleasing to see. Anna wore no bra, on her proudly thrust, firm breasts. The wetted, thin material conforming nicely, to the heaving mounds of her breasts.
Anna's nipples hardening, and poking into the material.
Kat wore no bra, and her white blouse, was becoming pleasingly see through. Showing like Anna, Kat had a very firm, nice looking rack.

"Stupid cow!!" Kat cries out, before slapping Anna hard. Anna's head jerking to the side. As she regains her position. "Clumsy bitch!" Anna replies, returning the slap to Kat's pretty face.
As more people begin to gather. The sexy duo, begin to slap, backhand, and tit punch, each other in the fountain.
Cries of anger and frustration rising, as hair is grasped, yanked and pulled. Until both topple over, flailing, and kicking at each other. Water splashing, security rushing in.
Two very nice panty clad asses, coming into view, as skirts rise up, as they roll around together in the fountain.
Pushing apart to rise again, chests heaving. Anna's top shoved up, her very pleasing right breast exposed, and glistening.
Kat's blouse torn open, the inner curves of both breasts heaving, and streaming water. Anna's brown eyes, and Kats green staring intently at each other.
As threats of a call for police, if they did not both leave. Had them accepting aid, to climb out of the fountain.
"No fair falling in love, until I beat this whore." Anna teases, as the full weight of her well formed, wet breasts, press against me, as I help her.
Kat getting helped out, as her blouse gapes more, proudly thrust right breast spilling fully into view.
Anna lightly smacking me to the back of the head, as she catches me checking Kat out.
"Also no drooling over my competition." She teases, as Kat pulls free from her companions.

"Look slut, you totaly put the screws to my day off." "Care to finish this, woman to woman?" Kat asks, stepping closer, and bumping her chest against Anna's.
The two sexy ladies standing very equal, in height, as well as bust it seemed.
"Let's take this in private, before we get arrested." "Not like a whore like you is not used to that." Anna throws in.
"Fine, have someplace in mind?" Kat asks, honestly looking to continue things.
Anna informs her of a gym close by, that she could get us into. It was closed for some remodeling. Yet Anna had keys to get in, I had given her.
"We can take your man's ride, I don't want to ruin my interior." Kat says, stepping up to me. As security begins motioning for us to leave. Threatening imminent police call if we don't.
Kat was stunning, and not just because her enticing breasts were water slicked, and hanging out.
"Kat Dennings, will you promise to be an impartial witness, to me kicking your skank girlfriends ass?" Kat asks. While I try not to do a holy shit comment. I thought she looked familiar. I honestly had loved the thought of seeing Kat Dennings topless. Now here she stood, tits out, and gorgeous before me.

Anna glares at Kat, before pressing up very close, and bordering on intimate, as she rubs against me. What I had just mentioned about Kat, easily went for Anna as well.
Anna was a beautiful lady, and her body rocked, and easily could drive me crazy.
"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm Stormy prefers a real woman, not a little girl." "Give your friends the location, and info, and lets get claws into each others tits pussy kat." Anna taunts.
The sexy duo, trying to get inside each others heads, as they prepare to finish their accidental meeting, and wetting.
Soon, we leave and arrive at the gym. Damn Anna and Kat looked fine, as they strutted, wet skirts clinging to legs, curved hips, and nice asses.
Kat's pals waiting in the parking lot, after having her argue with them.
"Relax, I think Stormy wants to trade up, maybe have this Kat purr his way." Kat says, giving me a dazzling smile. Her sodden figure, could easily back up.
"You will play fair, and unbiased right?" Kat asks, playing up to me, as Anna fumes watching.
"I don't need to cheat, to kick your ass, skankarella." Anna replies, again pushing close in against me.
"Lead the way snow white slut." Kat replies with a confident grin on her face.

We enter the gym, lights turned on. The floor covered with practice mats. The ring nearby, yet not fully set up for use.
Further in, an area for machine, and free style weights and exercise equipment.
Anna asks me to get a few bottles of water. As she marches onto the mats, to stand eyeing Kat.
Kat joins her, the two standing close, chests just shy of rubbing together.
I return with some cool bottles of water. Handing one to Anna, while Kat takes the other one, unsure of what Anna has in mind.
Anna cracks the lid open, takes a drink, then hands the bottle over to me.
"Pour that down over my top sweetie." Anna says softly, licking her lips, watching Kat.
Kat licks her lips, as I pour the rest of the bottle, slowly back and forth across Anna's front.
The large, firm mounds of Anna's breasts defined, and clearly showing through the thin, clingy top.
Some of it sluicing down across her taut belly as well.
"Now take my top off baby." Anna mouths softly. All the time staring at Kat, basically, and technically claiming me as hers, before the other woman.

Kat saying nothing, as I move in, and lift Anna's halter top up, and off. The mounds of her well formed breasts springing free, to thrust proudly. As they heave, glisten, and become hard nippled.
Anna's vibrant brown eyes catching mine, as they raise from the impressive display of her bare breasts. Anna gently grabs me, guiding my face, between the valley of her breasts. Before shaking them side to side briefly, then releasing me.
"You got the pleasure Stormy, now this bitch will get the pain." Anna states confidently. As I try to store forever. The pleasing sensation, of where my face had just been.
As our eyes turn to Kat, she stands seemingly unfazed by Anna's display.
Kat opening her water bottle, before taking a drink, then holding it out to me.
"May as well let you enjoy the real deal sweetie." Kat says, eyes watching Anna for any treachery.
Yet Anna stands her ground. As I pour the water down Kat's front. Before being told to remove her blouse. Then savoring getting the face full of Kat's boobs, just as Anna had done.
"We want to keep this fair, all the way through right Storm?" Kat asks, as she releases me to maybe die on the spot happy.
Having the pleasure of being face planted between Anna, and Kat's large, well formed breasts, in order.

My feet walking on clouds, as I step out of the way. Only an observer now. Just as both ladies give cries of rage, and battle. Before lunging forwards towards each other.
My recent happy places, being bruised. As Kat, and Anna's firm wet tits slam against each other.
The sound of wet, supple skin being hit, and slapped as they start going at it.
Sides, breasts, bellies being targeted. As they struggle, and continue what had begun in the fountain.
"Bitch, slut..... papparazzi whore!!" Being shouted back and forth, between skin being punished, and some hair being yanked free, to fly away.
Anna shifting her nubile body, getting Kat just the right position. As her leg sweeps kat's and Kat Dennings goes down to the mats.
Kat landing with a soft thwappp, as Anna goes right after her.
Kat rolling, and at times trying to cover. As Anna stomps at her, or tries to drop an elbow on her.
As Anna tries to rise for another attempt, at gaining control. Kat's leg sweeps her, bringing her tumbling down hard, beside Kat.

Kat slams an elbow into Anna's side, forcing Anna to crunch up, and try and block another painful shot. As she does, Kat begins trying to climb up onto Anna, shoving her, trying to get Anna on her back.
Before Anna braces herself, pushing up, and using her legs, to knock Kat off.
As Kat lands, Anna rolls, and grabs, and begins to strip Kat's skirt.
Kat trying to get free, crying out in surprise, yet losing her skirt, before finally slipping free.
Kat gaining some space, before sitting topless, in only her panties. Anna grinning, as she tosses the sodden skirt aside. Kat slapping her hands down in anger, on the mats. Before scrabbling, and charging back at Anna.
Bare, water slicked breasts again being targeted by slaps, backhands, and some finger nail clawing. As both ladies give cries of pain, as their sexy bodies receive punishment, from their rival.

Kat manages to slam her tits into Anna's at just the right moment. Anna off balance, as she topples back, Kat surging in, and gleefully stripping Anna's skirt off, before spanking Anna's panty covered ass.
Anna rolling, and lashing out with a foot, that catches Kat squarely in her belly. Kat doubling up, as air whooshes out of her sexy body.
Anna up, and soon ripping Kat's panties free. Before spanking Kat's now bare ass.
Kat screeching more in anger, and humiliation than pain.
As Anna begins to climb up along Kat's nude figure. Maybe looking to shove Kat's pretty face, into the mats.
Kat using her arms, and legs to arch up, and buck Anna off.
As Anna hits, Kat's body rolls, to rise, before sending a fist into Anna's middle, before she can regain her balance.
Now it is Anna gasping for air. As Kat strips Anna's panties, twirling them, before tossing them my way.

Anna shoves Kat off, as Kat tries pushing her onto her back to mount her.
Anna, and Kat rising to face each other on their knees again. Legs straining, arms going around each other. As well formed, heaving breasts press, rub, and grind together.
Again nails finding tender flesh, as they claw or dig into tender skinned breasts.
Kat also raking her nails down along Anna's back. Before trying to slam her tits into Anna's trying to knock her over again.
Yet this time Anna's own impressive girls, begin to bump, and slam back.
Hair flies again, from both ladies as it is yanked.
Now it was very close up, and intimate. Naked bodies struggling, rubbing together.
Anna thrusts her tits, against Kat's again. This time Kat giving way, and falling back. Anna sliding down on top of her, as the tempo of the fight begins to change.
As she starts laying almost prone on top of Kat.
Kat again jerks, bucks, and slides Anna off to the side.
Anna landing to have Kat roll over, then onto her again.
"Lick it, suck on it whore." Kat hisses, as she shoves her right breast, against, and partially into Anna's mouth.
Kat gasping, as Anna's lips, and tongue do begin to pleasure the firm tit. That had so recently been scratched, slapped and hit by Anna.
Kat moaning, as her clit presses to Anna's, even as Anna's tongue glides around, then along Kat's distended nipple.
Anna gyrating her hips, and rubbing her moistening clit against Kat's exposed sex.

Hands that had been hitting, slapping and yanking hair free. Now began to fondle, and caress. Gasps of pain, and explosions of air being knocked out of bodies. Began to be sounds of pleasure, and murmurs of arousal.
Anna trying not to give in first, yet struggling, as Kat's hot sexy body, writhed on top of hers.
Just as she is about to climax, and lose the struggle. Kat momentarily loses her focus. Also trying not to give into the desires surging through her, before her rival did first.
Anna arches, twining her legs around Kat. Drawing their pussies close, and tight. As she rolls Kat, and soon mounts her.
Now it is Kat licking, kissing, and sucking on Anna's breast, pressed to Kat's mouth.
Kat's body trembling, as now Anna's moist clit shifting and grinding against her own aroused sex.
Kat begins to climax, with Anna writhing naked, wet and just as ready on top.
Kat continues to move against Anna, even as Kat gets off. Then getting the victory, Anna gasps out some breath, as she starts enjoying her own sweet release.
The sexy duo continues to gyrate, fondle, and climax naked, and wet together.
Arms, legs, and bodies that had been soley intent on inflicting pain, and punishment. Now caressed, twined, and helped get each other off. As they lay orgasming, and enjoying the warm glow, of their sexual release.

Anna slowing to lay prone on top of Kat. Before slowly rolling off, to lay beside her, chests heaving slower now.
Anna had won the fight, and conflict between them. The finish changing to a sexfight, that Kat had climaxed first, and lost.
Yet how could anyone, getting to gaze upon two such sexy ladies, naked in all their glory. Not be considered a winner as well.
Kat's green eyes dreamy, as she props herself up on her elbows, looking up at me. "Damn she was perky." I could not help but think, staring at her proudly thrust girls, still hard nippled and enticing.
Anna soon doing the same, giving me the same wonderful view.
"I think your man, could use some attention, if he ever plans on getting any sleep tonight." Kat says smiling. Knowing how arousing the show they just put on could be.
I was waiting for Anna to let it slip, we were not that kind of item.
Yet her brown eyes kind of dreamy, as well. "You have any ideas, since you should be part of that." "Since he did stay impartial between us." Anna replies back.
"This place have a hot tub?" Kat asks. A very naughty grin crossing her lovely face.
"You know he does look a bit dry." Anna answers back. Holding out a hand for me to help her up.
"Mmmmmmmmmm I think he could make this Kat purr, if he wanted to." Kat ads, likewise offering a hand to help her up.
Anna had won the fight between them.
Yet I could not deny, maybe getting to die very happy soon. Having the honor of sharing a hot tub.
With a Kat that did not mind getting wet and wild. As well as a sexy marine chick, that naked in all her glory. Just like when she served her country, did herself proud.

I was willing to oil, massage or do what I could to soothe their sexy battered and bruised bodies. Treat them to a dinner later of their choosing.
For now, I was going to enjoy a slight piece of heaven, depending on what they had in mind. With a stunning Marine chick named Anna. As well as a gorgeous woman known as Kat Dennings.

The end           

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
Re: Anna the Marine Chick VS Kat Dennings Wet N wild throwdown
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 05:05:02 PM »
Great job Storm!!! I love it!!!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2019, 10:48:25 AM »
It was always fun writing about my buddy Anna the Marine Chick

Offline DawnK

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2019, 09:18:31 PM »
Fun story! Loved it!
You should have given up when you had the chance!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2019, 11:17:59 PM »
Fun story! Loved it!

Thanks Dawn .... Hmmmm seeing your good looking profile photo.
Looks like you might be getting for some wet n wild catfighting in the water yourself there.