News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Red vs Sadie a battle of Epic Epicness

• 10 Replies

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
Red vs Sadie a battle of Epic Epicness
« on: April 23, 2014, 09:23:39 PM »
First I'd like to say that this is in fact a log of a chat fight Sadie and I had. She has graciously allowed me to share it with all of you. Enjoy!

RED:  I pull up to my gym at the appointed time. It's after hours and quiet, but since it's all mine, I have access. As I'm going through my standard prematch ritual of getting dressed I go over what I know about my opponent. Sadie’s young and doesn't have the same experience level as the older fighters.  It’s going to be a bad day for her.

I get completely stripped down and then pull up my black sliding pants I use for softball games that go down just past my knees. I can tell I'm getting a little older because the freckles on my chest are lightly covered by wisps of red hair. Finally after all this time I'm starting to get chest hair. Yay. I chuckle and grab my mask, slipping it on and the nice, goofy guy disappears. The Enforcer appears. I look at my boots and decide for this spar to forego them. I had a workout earlier in the day so it won't take long for me to warm up. I think about putting my tights over my sliding pants and decide screw it. Maybe something this tight will distract her, I know she'll go for something that distracts me. I put my gear in my locker and go and head for the ring.

SADIE:  I pull up to Red’s gym and climb out of my car. Reaching back into the passenger seat, I grab my gym bag and kick the door shut with my foot. Looking around the parking lot, I see it’s just going to be me and Red. Fine with me...fans are a pain in the ass and refs just get in the way.

I head up the sidewalk and find a piece of paper taped to the door. I pull it off to see that Red’s drawn me a little map to my dressing room. I can’t help but smile.

I push through the door and head to down the hall. Plopping my bag on a bench, I unzip it to pull out a special outfit I picked out specially for this match.

I slip off my cowgirl boots, frayed jean shorts and black “AC/DC” shirt and slide a very short red, plaid mini-skirt over my white panties. I then put my arms through a skimpy white top that somehow manages to make a bikini top look modest and tie the ends between my breasts.

Sliding my feet into a pair of black high heels, I look at the school-girl staring back at me from the mirror – ponytail and all. Yeah, I think this will make for a suitable treat for Red…and by treat, I mean distraction.

I head out the door dressing room door, and pause before I enter the “arena” to take a deep breath.

The fact is, I love Red to death. But, not in the ring. I don’t love anybody who stands across from me in the ring. I only want to hurt them, friend or not.

With a rush of nerves I push through the curtains to approach the ring.

WHOA! That’s kind of weird, instead of the usual chorus of boos, there’s only silence! I walk down the aisle and roll through the bottom rope. Pushing up to my feet, I stumble clumsily in my heels. Okay, sexy or not, these have to go. I kick them off, hearing them clatter on the concrete outside of the ring.

Feeling the mat under my bare feet, I make my way to my corner. I lean back against the turnbuckle, my arms outstretched across the top ropes, waiting for you to enter.

RED:  I pause at the curtain near my locker room and adjust my mask to make sure I have my thoughts right. I know she's going to try and distract me. Pretty much everyone tries that trick. It doesn't work with just anyone though. Sadie might be different. We have a chemistry that makes it just hard thinking about taking her on in a match, much less this one where both of us are going to go in all pissed off.

I walk through the curtain and see Sadie in the ring already, leaning in her corner and pretty much all I see is her arm and leg as whatever she's wearing is skimpy enough to not cover very much. I can feel a stirring in different places, one physical and one emotional. Part of me wants to just apologize, but I choke that part down as another part wants me to get in there and show Sadie who's the chicken shit.

Her words stung and her overreaction got me upset. I felt bad for losing in the first place. My experience should've been more than enough to counter anything. Heck I shouldn't have even needed to have Sadie in my corner. But truth is, I've lost a step and the fight with Emily showed me that in pure fashion. This fight here will let me save face in front of the one person who still supports me no matter what. Yeah, twisted, but to show Sadie I'm worthy of her friendship, I have to beat her down and in a dominant fashion.

I get into the ring and the mat is cool on my bare feet and I adjust my mask while sneaking a peek at Sadie. Damn, now I wish I hadn't worn such tight attire. She's going to have to notice my reaction. She just looks so damn hot in that way too short skirt and that skimpy top. It's as if she found the bare minimum to wear and wore just a bit less.

I slip into my persona quickly, my emotional mask that hides me as well as my physical one. "Well, little girl showed up dressed for school. Good, because I want you to take this lesson seriously."

I wipe my hands on my sliding pants and do a few quick stretches and jabs and then motion for you to come on.

SADIE:  After a few minutes of butterflies flitting around my stomach, I see you come through the curtains.

I have mixed emotions as you walk down the aisle. Is this really going to happen?? After all, both times we’ve had a match, I’ve been in your corner – once as your partner and once as your manager. This afternoon, we’re going to be standing across from each other eager to tear one another apart.

But as you climb through the ropes, all of my doubts poof into the air! In fact, nothing has ever seemed more perfect! It’s like two pieces of a perfect jigsaw puzzle snapping into place.

Because, whether it was because of a stupid argument, a bet, a friendly wager or a tournament, it was fate that ended up facing each other eventually. We were both half-crazy and liked to play rough. That future was written the minute we hit it off!

After our nice sides got along so well, it was only natural our animal sides would want to meet each other!

I look across at you, a faint smile playing at my lips. Destiny or not, I still plan on kicking your ass. I prop my left leg up on the bottom rope so that my tiny skirt rides up even higher on my thigh, giving you a hint of the cotton panties underneath.

“Gotta admit, I’m surprised you showed, Red,” I call across to you.

You're so busy checking me out in my skimpy outfit, I'm not even sure you heard me. Well, I’ve been running 30 miles a week all summer, may as well show off the goods.  And, I gotta admit, you don’t look too bad yourself in your little tights…they certainly don’t leave much to the imagination. HELLO! I see you start to swell down there, and feel a slight tingle in my belly, knowing that very shortly, I'm going to have you underneath me.

But, YIKES, almost visibly I see your persona change, from he big-hearted lovable Red, to the Crimson Monster that rules the ring. No matter to me, I'll whip either one.

You toss out some lame joke about me learning a lesson and then, after a light warm-up motion me forward.

I push off out of my corner, my eyes locked on you. You're clearly much bigger and stronger than I am, as well as more experienced. But I’m quicker than you, and don’t give a damn about my personal safety if I see an opening to hurt you.

“So,” I say, circling to your right. “You think your ego big enough to handle losing to two girls in a row?”

Not waiting for a response, I dive down toward your left knee, hoping to catch you off guard and yank you down to the mat.

RED:  Any doubts or misgivings I had about this clash soon fade away as I get deeper into my mask.  I have to push them aside in order to give you the best match I can.  Besides, there is that feral side of me that saw that flash of white, the color of purity, between your legs and wants to paint it black.  I keep close to my corner and watch as you circle closer. You say something I ignore because I'm watching your belly button.  Not that I'm entranced, it's just an old trick I learned from a basketball coach.  No matter what people do with their extremities, their belly will point you in the direction they really are going.

I feel time and space just slow as my senses get hyper alert. My eyes feel more focused, my hearing sharper, I can smell the scent of your soap as it wafts in the dingy gym air.  That connection, that bond we share comes alive and with it comes an anxiousness and excitement.  Finally, we're going to do what was in the cards the day our paths crossed. The inevitable clash between us that has been hanging unspoken from our first tentative verbal jabs to the comments we shared, to our battles side by side. Finally we meet across from each other and the air is electric with anticipation. I feel my pulse racing as the adrenaline pumps and also feel my tights straining as my body reacts to yours in other ways as you come near me. 

I see you dive to my leg and I almost laugh. You wrap around me and get me moving backwards, yes I'm surprised at your strength, but I braced and put myself close enough to the corner that you couldn't flip me over if you had Herculean strength. I struggle against you, widening my base as you work hard to get me over. I nearly do go over a couple of times, but I'm buying time until I see it. If I could just get you to not topple me long enough.  And then...There it is, that flash of flesh between your top and your skirt. There's my target. Like a hungry wolf, I lick my lips and bring my hands together in one huge fist and swing downwards, aiming for that band of flesh on your back uncovered by your clothes and a vulnerable spot on any person. I'm hoping that my blow will catch you solidly and while you're straining so your lower back muscles will take extra damage. No matter what happens next, the battle is joined and i doubt either of us wants to stop it, nor could we until there is one decisive victor.

SADIE:  Da-yum…so much for the element of surprise! My shoulder feels like it’s ramming into a fencepost as I dive into your leg. I feel you stagger back slightly, but you manage to stay on your feet. Well, if at first you don't succeed....Grunting softly, I dig my feet into the canvas and press forward, the muscles on my calves straining. At the same time I yank upwards with my arms. JUST GO DOWN! A couple of times, I feel like I almost have you, feeling you weaving unsteadily above me, but both times, you’re able to get your feet set back under you. Son of a...If you weren’t barefoot I would swear you were wearing gravity boots!

Okay, Plan A isn't working…too bad for you, because Plan B is going to be worse. I pull my body back slightly, keeping my hands around your right thigh and tense up, ready to throw my shoulder into your kneecap like a battering ram. It won't be all bad, you'll look nice on crutches. When…AAAAAGHH! A sledgehammer pounds into my lower back driving me to my knees. I yelp out from the shock of the blow, absorbing the pain pulsing through my back.

Anger flashes in my eyes as something wild and dark comes loose in me.You want to play rough? With me? Hope you wore you big boy tights.

“Is that all you have, motherfucker?” I scream, shooting up from my knees, throwing a forearm toward your mid-section.

RED:  I feel satisfaction in the sickening thud of my meaty fists slamming into your lower back.  Watching you strain and struggle against my leg was entertaining for a bit, but I knew you were going to change tactics soon and I couldn't take a chance on you doing something crazy and insane and violent.

I see you drop down to your knees, thinking that's a good position for you, especially in that sexy outfit of yours.  And that little squeak you let out, just adorable. I feel confident about how the rest of this match is going to go and I start to reach out and grab you by your hair.

At that moment, you flip your head back, your brunette mane whipping back behind you and I see a wild look in your eyes I've never seen before. They look darker than before, yet burning with intensity. I pause as the surprise of seeing this much, well killing intent for lack of better term coming from you is almost totally paralyzing. 

Before I can consider what to do, Oooffff...you scream out at me and fire off a hard forearm into my midsection and it makes me bend off as air rushes past my lips. I work to get my breath back as my lips split in a very wide, very intense grin.  I know having this fight be a private one was a good choice because I know how it has to end. Both of us are going to pay a dear price in this match with the winner being the only one who can stand up at the end. And for some reason, knowing that fact and because it's you has me very excited.

I keep reaching out with my hand and try and grab your hair. "Doll, I just started." I manage to croak out in between jagged breaths and I try and quickly bring my knee up hard to your face to show you just how rough I think we should go with this.

SADIE:  My forearm catches you right in the ole breadbasket! I hear you gasp for air above me as you absorb the impact and feel a rush of pleasure at having hurt you.

“Sorry Red,” I smirk. “Were you expecting a pillow fight?”

Any thoughts that we might go easy on each other have already flown out the window. We’re punish each other. Which is what I plan on continuing to do right about now...

Knowing that you are bent over slightly trying to catch your breath, I reach up, hoping to grab hold of your mask and yank your head down as I drive my head into the underside of your chin.

But, I quickly find you’re not as winded as I had hoped! I feel your fingers digging into my hair  and, the last thing I hear before your knee slams into my face is you croaking out, “Doll, I just got started.”

My head jolts back from the blunt force of your knee. A flash of pain explodes in my brain. The only thing that keeps me from flying back onto the mat is your hand wrapped in my hair which keeps me upright.

Dazed and slumping in your grip, I draw the back of my hand across my mouth and see I’m not bleeding.

Knowing it’s probably not a good idea to stick around and eat another one of those knees, I ball my right hand into a fist. What I have in mind may not be the most elegant wrestling move, but still, desperate times call for...well, you know.

“You want a doll, Red? Go to Toys R Us,” I spit. “You might actually stand a chance against a plastic Barbie.”

With that I raise my fist and bring it down like a hammer onto your left bare foot.

RED:  I feel my knee strike your face solidly and I hang on tightly to your hair, gripping harder to make sure you stay up on your knees. I watch you rub your face with your hand and don't see any blood.  Some small part of me is glad for that because I don't want to permanently injure you, but I do need you to feel some pain.

I look down on you and say "There's nothing soft on me. How about you, creampuff?' I have you dazed, down on your knees and reeling. I'm really confident now and expect to take you out easily from here on. "You want a doll, Red? Go to Toys R Us. You might actually stand a chance against a plastic Barbie, " you say with some venom.  Ah, that witty mouth of yours, always running even when you're getting pummeled past the point of sanity.  It's one of the things about you that I love. You keep fighting, no matter what. Even if it's just verbal taunts because your body won't respond in any other way. You still fight. It's a shame I'm going to have to crush that out of you. I'm preparing to drive home that point with another knee and as I pull my right knee back, WHAAAMMMM!!!.

"Dammit!!" I didn't see your fist coming and I'm questioning my decision to go barefoot now. The thick muscle on top of my arch throbs immediately and since I was putting all my weight on that one foot anyway, I lose my balance and crash down hard onto my knees. My foot is still aching and I still had a hold of your hair. Unfortunately for me, the best I can try to do is to try and muscle your head down to the mat on the side, my right hand moving to join my left in trapping your locks and jerking you down to my left, your right onto the mat.

Still feeling the effects of your knee in my face, I feel a fresh surge of energy when I feel my fist hammer down directly on your bare-foot. Apparently it was either a more painful hit that I was hoping for, or it just caught you completely by surprise (although I'm guessing a little of both) because it brings you to your knees in front of me.

We face each other for a brief second. My ponytail is an epic fail. Most of my hair is already hanging wildly down around my face, and your hand is dug in the rest of it.

"Oh, did the mean ole girl hurt your widdle footie," I say, hoping to distract you with my mocking tone. Meanwhile, I slide my feet behind me and get ready to shove off the canvas, hoping to drive you back into the mat. And then, once I'm on top of you, well, I can't be responsible for what happens after that...

But no sooner than I launch myself into the air, you dig your other hand into my hair and yank me viciously to my right. I cry out as I fall hard onto the mat, absorbing the impact with my right shoulder. Son of a....!!!

My first instinct is to try to roll away, but that's a no-go since you still have me by the hair. So I come at you instead. I reach up and grab your wrists, sinking my fingernails into them. "Let go, motherfucker!"  As I clamp down, I swing my legs toward you and cocking them back, kick out like a mule, hoping to slam the soles of my feet into your chest, or if it's my extra-lucky day, into your chin.

I get lucky. I pull on your hair to the side right when you get yourself in the air so yanking you to the right works out a lot easier than I thought. I take a moment to catch my breath and recover. I'm starting to really sweat now and it feels good, except I can taste the salty sting because my mask is guiding my sweat towards my lips. The material itself is soaked pretty good and I'm trying to think what the hell do I do now because I've just been reacting on instinct. I usually have a plan or can improvise one in a match, but with you and the intensity you have I find myself being more reactionary. Usually not being in control and not having a plan can be scary, but for some reason your wild unpredictability is like an electric rush of excitement.

I can't predict what you'll do or plan out my own moves because I have to stay right here in the moment and make sure you don't AUUUUGGGHHHHHHHH.  "Let go, motherfucker!" you say as I feel sharp pinpricks into my wrist flesh as your fingernails dig in and feel like they'll break all the way through my skin.  It feels like hot fire up my arms.  I start to lose my grip on your hair and focus all my attention on getting you under control when WHAMMMMM...your feet drive into my chest and I let go of your hair and fall completely backwards onto the mat. I'm bent at an awkward angle with my legs making a weird M shape I land backwards. My chest is throbbing and my wrists still burn. And I'm loving every second of it. I try to start and stretch out my legs, but I find myself grinning. "Yeah, bring it Sadie! Bring all you got bitch!" I scream out wanting to fire you up even more as I try and get off my back.

SADIE:  With a wild scream, I kick out as hard as I can, hearing a sickening thud as the soles of my bare feet slam into your broad chest.

I almost gasp from relief as you fall away, your fingers slipping out of my hair. I roll to my hands and knees, watching you as you land on the mat. My sweat-damp hair is falling over my face, my skimpy top is starting to cling more tightly to my breasts and from behind, my panty-clad bottom is in full view.

I’m breathing heavy, feeling the effects of the match so far…my back throbbing from your fist, my face rattled from your knee and my right shoulder more than a little sore from where your threw me on the mat. Nothing serious...yet. Besides, I didn’t step into the ring with you expecting a relaxing massage.

I glare at you like a hawk, waiting to see what your next move is going to be. You’re still on your back, legs bent awkwardly. I see you start to rise up and my body tenses. “That's it, Red...sit up for your girl,” I whisper to myself inside my own head.

I slide my right foot behind me while putting both hands on the mat in front of me like a sprinter taking his place in the starting blocks.

You start to sit up. That's it....just a little bit more. You're head finally comes up, as you taunt me..."Bring all you've got bitch!"

Fair enough, motherfucker!

I fly toward you, a blur of skimpy clothes and tan skin, coming in low with my left arm outstretched, hoping to take your head off with a brutal clothesline before you even see what's coming.

RED:  I'm working my way up with a grin and I watch you, taunting you and then it registering what that pose looks like that you're assuming. I can see that you're about to launch at me and I can't move quickly enough to stop you. "Shit, she's on her game tonight."My mind flashes at all the possible moves to try. What I should do if you try and spear me. What I should do should you try and clothesline me. What I should do should you try and cross body block me. All the different paths to destruction play out quickly in my brain like I'm NOAA tracking Hurricane Sadie and see all the possible tracks your move could take.

I'm still in bad position and I'm a little tired and sore so I know I can't out speed you so dodging is out. Taking the blow is not on my list of things to do considering my chest is still aching from your hard thrust kicks.  Somehow I'm going to have to mostly avoid and try and counter. The sense of danger and of failure is palpable and it doesn't scare me at all. In fact should I lose to you, I know you'll have earned it because you aren't holding anything back. Gawd I love this.

I see your left arm extend as you get closer and I grin. Clothesline. I can work with this. I shove my hands out forward, feeling them slam into your arm as I twist at my waist and guide your sexy, half naked body towards the mat, my hands going to your wrist and shoulder as I use your own momentum to push you past me. "Ole!" I shout sarcastically as you fly by and I guide you, chest first into the mat, still gripping that arm of yours and I twist back, turning into you as you land and tossing my left leg over your right so I trap that leg of yours between mine, my hands still on your arm, left hand shoving the back of your shoulder forward as my right hand pulls back on your wrist to bring the pain to that arm. I also let my weight rest on you, feeling your leg between mine and my package resting up high on your hip, feeling the curve of your cheek under me and trying not to focus on that, but on your arm as I squirm atop you trying to hold you down and secure this submission hold.

SADIE:  I dig my feet into the mat, willing myself to sprint faster toward you, in my mind, already imagining the feeling of my forearm crushing into your throat. But, either you’re quicker than I thought, or the pain in my lower back is slowing me a half-step, because, just as I’m about to hit you, your hands shoot up and catch my arm.

Go with it girl! I try to swing my arm forward, hoping my momentum is still enough to knock you backwards. But you are already twisting to your side….SHIT! I’m flying past you as you grab onto my wrist with one hand and plant your other hand on my shoulder.

Wrenching my arm up, you slam me face first into the mat. I cry out as my chest hits the hard canvas, twisting my shirt around. My skirt slides up around my hips. I instinctively cock my left leg up, trying to army crawl away from you, but you have my arm locked in too tight.

I try to yank it away from you, but, being flat on the mat, don’t have the leverage. Helpless, I feel your leg moving over my right leg, trying to lock me up even more tighter. Well, go ahead it doesn't hur…AAAAAH! I scream as a sudden burst of pain rips through my right shoulder. I feel my arms being forced back as you push down hard on my joint...the same joint that’s already been tweaked by my earlier crash on the canvas.

“Oh gawd!” I scream as you wrench my arm maliciously. My free hand claws at the mat, while my bare feet dig helplessly into the canvas behind me. Inspired by my torment, you pull back on the hold harder. I stifle a sob. The ligaments in my shoulder feel like they’re on fire.

Down below, I can feel your thigh pressing up against the curve of my butt, and from what I'm feeling, you're obviously excited by my body writhing under yours. Well, enjoy it while you can, dick-head.

Slowly but surely, fighting through the pain, I slide my knees up under me so that my bottom is sticking in the air while my face is pushed into the mat. My skirt now is completely flipped up, my skimpy panties in full view. I can tell from an increased hardness against my thigh, that my wardrobe choice is being appreciated.

I grit my teeth, trying to stifle my moans as pain throbs up and down my arm. “Hey Red…” I gasp. “Next time try something that hurts…”

With that, I shove off my knees to my left, away from you, hoping that between your “distracted state” and my sweat-slick arm, I’ll be able to slide out of your grip.

RED:  I can hear you scream and feel that this hold is really working you over. I can also feel how tight your arm is and bent back. You keep squirming under me and I keep pulling back, wanting to find your breaking point. I'm impressed by what I see though. Your free hand digging in to try and pull forward, your feet trying to push forward as well, but no sound, no vocal admission of the pain past the initial shock. You're gutting it out and that makes me proud.

Then you surprise me even more by working your legs up under you. I can feel you fighting against my weight as well.  I ease up a bit on your shoulder because I want you to give up, not snap your shoulder out of joint. Dislocated shoulders are no fun and I don't want you to have to go through the physical therapy and pain of all that.

I also feel your bottom curving up against me, sliding across from my thigh to between my legs. Gawd, I think, the thin lycra of my sliding pants and the thin cotton of your panties leaves little in the way of cushion between your cheeks and my even more obvious arousal. Those sexy curves of yours just feel right against me and as you move up I get more centered and find my need nestling in the valley formed by a bottom crafted by good diet and exercise. Gawd you're so hot and in this outfit, with your skirt flipped, it's harder for me to separate the intensity of the match and the desire that's growing. The fire in your shoulder is of pain, but you're starting a fire inside me of pleasure.

I barely hear you speaking "Hey Red, next time try something that hurts" and I grin, My Sadie, always fighting. Holding your arm more loosely and losing part of myself in the sexiness of your body, I'm seriously distracted when you do your sudden shove and pull free from me. I end up on my knees looking at you and grinning. So unpredictable and dangerous when others would be whimpering and melting into submission. This is why I enjoy you so much.

I know I need to be careful and also follow up quickly while you're still aching. Instead of rushing in after you, I lunge with my arms for your nearest foot, wanting to pull it towards me and force you to the mat. "No arm eh? Let's try a leg."

SADIE:  My desperate lurch works as I feel my arm slip free from your grip.  I land on my side on the mat facing you, my hair hanging down in my face, the sweat molding my thin shirt to my breasts. My right arm is numb from agony. Screw it. If I have to beat you with my left arm I will.

“You’re going to wish you didn’t do that Red,” I spit at you.

You just grin back at me and with a sudden lunge, you reach for my left foot. MOTHER-FUCKER!

I throw myself forward, trying to scramble away, but my right arm collapses underneath me and I collapse to the mat on my face.

I feel your hands seize my ankle. Crying out, I thrust my body forward, grabbing the bottom rope with my left hand while I kick back as hard as I can toward you masked face with my right foot.

RED:  "You're going to wish you didn't do that Red." Ahhh Sadie, such a big mouth and such venom, but soon I'm going to hear the delicious symphony of your submission. I get a good hold of your left ankle as you try and pull yourself away.  I can't help but look up and watch as your white cotton panties, which are turning a little more transparent with each passing moment from the sweat both of us are getting drenched with in this match, start riding up a bit between your legs, giving me a nice view of that toned bottom of yours.

Your sudden grab for the ropes shakes me out of my staring and I see your other foot swing back again and again. I manage to mostly avoid it with my face, but my arms and shoulders take a bit of a beating. "Yeah Sadie, show me how much fight you've got left in you." I get my own knees under me and instead of pulling back on your leg I jerk my arms up, trying to lift your left leg in the air while bending it forward a little to make your knee bend and then bringing my hands down, intent on slamming your knee hard onto the mat. I can see that you've been doing a lot of running as your thighs and calves look like they are in tremendous shape and I know weakening you in them is going to be tough. I do figure that I can slow you down and have this match move along at a slower, more methodical pace so I can slowly pound you into submission. I'm still grinning like a madman, lost in my enjoyment of this fight as the rush is a lot more intense than any I've been used to.

SADIE:  I flex my hip, throwing my leg back with everything I’ve got, hoping to send you flying into next week. SMACK! Well, I might have missed the grand prize of your jaw, but I got the consolation prize of your upper arm. I hear you grunt for the impact, but it's  not enough to make you let go of my foot.

I'm laid out below you, my skirt riding up and my panties are so twisted around, they’re pretending to be a thong now.

I re-double my grip on the ropes, even managing to drag my injured arm up to help, and hold on for dear life. I have no idea what you have in store for me as you tighten your hold on my ankle, but expect the worse.

I hear you, taunting me from behind, “"Yeah Sadie, show me how much fight you've got left in you."

“More than you, pussy,” I snap back, trying to jerk my trapped leg out of your hands.

I am fully expecting you to try to yank me off the ropes so am totally unprepared when you lift my leg into the air and slam it into the mat knee first.

“AAAAH!” I scream, my body arching sideways as shock waves of pain radiate from my kneecap outward. The only good news I can see, through this fog of hurt, is that I'm free for at least a brief second.

Knowing that I need to get away from you before you inflict anymore punishment, I yank on the ropes as hard as I can, pulling my body forward. I slide across the mat, the canvas grinding roughly against my bare belly. As I near the edge of the ring, I roll out onto the hard concrete floor.

“AAAAGH!” I cry out as my injured knee takes the weight of my body. I limp a few steps to my left, trying to work through the pain while my right arm hangs limp beside me. My outfit looks about as disheveled as I feel, twisted this way, pulled that way, somehow covering even less of my body than when it started out.

I may be in bad shape, but when have I ever hit the dressing room after a match - win or lose - not in bad shape?

Looking up at you - still in the ring - I push my loose hair back over my ears, fire raging in my eyes.

“Hey Red,” I call up to you, beckoning you with my finger. “Think your mom would let you come play out here on the big kid’s playground?”

RED:  You don't disappoint me in the least with you sharp retort when I ask you to show me how much fight you have left. That's my girl I think, but don't want to say. I can't let you know how proud you are making me for not folding up and wilting like so many others of my opponents in the past who did not have what it takes to last in the ring with me. I drive your knee into the mat and hear you scream and watch you arch sideways, your body curving in exquisite fashion as it takes more punishment from me. I let go of your foot thinking that you won't have the strength or will to do anything and that I can take my time.

I'm impressed when I see you pulling yourself forward with the injured arm and leg, scraping your belly in the process and slipping out of the ring. I didn't think you had it in you, but I'm finding I'm doing a lot of underestimating when it comes to you.  I slowly, cautiously get to my feet because I don't want to be baited into a trap. I hear you scream as you put weight on that knee. I don't know if you're really that hurt or trying to make me think you are. Regardless, I know you can absorb serious amounts of pain and still keep coming, so I'm in no rush.

I watch you on the outside, that sexy outfit is all kinds of messed up. I can see a hint of a nipple on one breast and the underside of the other from where you slid on your belly to get out of the ring. The skirt is folded and flipped up over your hips, making your white panties exposed. They aren't in good shape either. I don't know about the back end, but the front is up very tight on you and showing off your contours. I really could just look at you like this all day when you move your hands to your hair, getting my attention, and move your hair behind your ears. I look in your eyes and grin as I see you still have that fire in you and the intensity to continue on.  "Hey Red, think your mom would let you come play out here on the big kid's playground?"

"Darlin' you should be more concerned about whether you are tall enough for this ride I'm about to put you on." Instead of going out on the side you're on, I move to my right and exit the ring there. I come up around the corner and then start rushing towards you, looking to slam my shoulder into your bruised body and drive you into the ground.

SADIE:  I know it’s a high-risk tactic to call you out of the ring, but you’re starting to wear me down inside the ropes, and I’m not here to make a good showing. I’m here to win. So I need to change the playing field, for better or worse.

Luckily, you take the bait, because I do not relish the idea of having to roll back in the ring with you waiting to attack me as soon as I slide under the bottom rope. 

"Darlin' you should be more concerned about whether you are tall enough for this ride I'm about to put you on."

“I’ve been on Merrry-Go-Rounds scarier than you hot-shot,” I call back.

I keep my eye on you, hoping to grab your leg as soon as you start to slide out after me, wrap it around the ring-post and hyper-extend your knee until you fucking beg me to stop.

But, sure as hell, you’re one step ahead of me, exiting the ring to my left. I start to limp toward your position, still hoping to catch you before you get your bearings when…SHIT!

You come charging around the corner like an angry bull! What the hell was I thinking you would need time to catch your bearings?? IT’S YOUR EFFING GYM!! I'm an idiot and I'm about to pay for it!

I try to dive to my left, away from the ring, but my injured leg buckles and instead of soaring gracefully out of the way, I stumble awkwardly and before I can regain my balance…UUUUGGGH!!! Your shoulder slams directly into my rib cage, knocking the wind out of my lungs. I cry out from the impact and for a second my feet are off the ground and I'm flying through the air. But that pleasant weightless feeling is fleeting and soon followed by….AAAAAAARHG! my back slamming hard into the concrete floor, you full weight driving down into me.

My back arches up under you, pressing my battered body into yours as my face contorts in a silent scream. My body feels like it’s been hit by a truck, my ribs have been replaced with broken glass and my breath is coming in ragged gasps.

Your face is close to mine. We're like two lovers, except instead of trying to bring each other pleasure, we're doing the exact opposite. I can see you looking down hungrily, savoring the pain in my eyes. I stare back at you, helpless in your grip. I stifle a sob of frustration. This is it…I gave it everything I had, but even I know when I’ve been broken. I may not give up now, but I know it’s the beginning of the end. Humiliated, I turn my head to the side and see…hope…

I turn back toward you, giving you my best doe-eyed look. “Red,” I gasp, trying to talk to keep you focused on my face. “Remember when you said I wasn’t tall enough for this ride. You know why?”

As I yap, I reach out beside me with my left hand, groping until…yes…got it…

“I’ll tell you why,” I say, a hint of ice returning to my voice. “Because I wasn’t wearing my high heels!”

With that, swing my left arm up in an arc – in my hand is one of the high heels that I kicked off as I climbed into the ring earlier – and I’m aiming the heel directly toward your temple.

RED:  I think about your Merry-Go-Round jab and chuckle as I see you try to dive to the side and collapse from the pain. That knee is a big liability and I know it and now you know it. I get a big rush of adrenaline as I see your body ready for me. We slam into each other and I can feel your smaller mass rise up as we impact each other. I love slamming into you, but this is way much more violent than I expected. You go up in the air and I grab you and drive you back downward into the floor.

Your body makes a sickening SMACK as you crash down onto the hard concrete. I can feel your body go limp for a moment and then the pain registers in your mind. As I push up to get my bearing I feel you arch into me. My eyes see your body and the pain there cascading like storm swept waves as you press into me Only the look in your face would tell an outsider that this isn't a moment of intimacy, but a moment where you are in so much agony that you cannot form the words to describe the sensations. 

I look down on you, a wide grin on my face, my eyes aflame with excitement and I have to admit, a hunger as I see the look in your eyes. It's not your pain I desire though, it is your submission. I can just nearly taste it. The moment where you have hit your limit and must admit to me and to yourself that you are done.  That I have taken you to the extreme and you can't handle anymore. I stare deeply at you and just when I think I see it forming, you turn your head to the side. When you turn back, I see something...different. It intrigues me so I keep staring, searching for that hopelessness I saw just a heartbeat earlier. The you start talking.

"Red, remember when you said I wasn't tall enough for this ride. You know why?" I tilt my head to the side and look at you, completely confused. Where was that look of frustration? What the fu...

"I'll tell you why. Because I wasn't wearing my high heels!"

THUNK! My eyes feel like they explode as my temple blossoms outward to the other side of my skull with pain.  I can't....what....focus...blinking...falling...falling to my side and landing on my left shoulder. Crashing to the concrete floor My brain is confused and I'm dazed. my leg twitches a bit involuntarily as I struggle to keep consciousness.

SADIE:  I hear the CLUNK of the heel cracking you in the head and instantly you slump off of me. I turn as you land on your left shoulder beside me, a glazed look in your eyes.

Deep inside, I feel a spark of sympathy for my ape! Usually it’s my job to watch your back. And this is just where my protective mode would normally kick in.

If I we were tag-teaming and you hit the mat like this, I would instantly leap into the ring and launch myself at both of the other wrestlers, regardless of how badly I got beaten.

If I was managing you, I would throw my body over yours and absorb the stomps and fists meant for you.

But, unfortunately for you, I locked that sweet part of myself away as soon as we entered the ring. But, the good news is, you can unlock it again, easily enough, with two simple words. “I” and “give.”

But, I know you’re not going to go near those words unless I force them out of you. And, to have a chance of doing that, I need to attack you before you can regain your wits. But the truth is, my options seem pretty limited, given the sad shape of my body.

My right arm is still mostly numb which rules out a lot of options. My leg is clearly not 100%, so any scissors hold I could lock on would be pretty half-ass. And after that last slam, I have shooting pains up and down my back and rib-cage, making it hard to draw a clean breath, so no high impact moves for the moment.

But then, as I look over at you, your face still unfocused under your mask, a light bulb goes off over my head. A dark, cracked light bulb. Something that somebody did to me once that was extremely uncomfortable.

Tossing the shoe away, I roll over toward you, moaning when even this pain flares out from a dozen places. I grit my teeth and try to block the hurt out. I shove your shoulder, pushing you onto your back and crawl on top of you, my legs straddling your mid-section, my toned bottom sitting on your stomach. I push the hair out of my face as I look down at you. My chest is rising and falling rapidly from my ragged breathing. My skimpy top, I don’t even know what it’s doing right now.

Leaning back, I force my hurt right arm behind me and feel for the bulge in your sheer shorts and run my hand up and down the shaft of your cock, letting you know who’s in charge.

“That’s it, Red,” I purr. “You just lie back and let Sadie take care of you, kay?”

Then, just as I feel you begin to harden, I release you. Leaning back up. I slide the fingers of my left hand into your mouth. And then, staring you in the eyes, I lower the weight of my upper body down, digging my nails into the soft flesh under your tongue to try to lock you in a mandible claw.

RED:  I'm not sure where I am or what's going on at the moment. There;s a throbbing at the side of my head and I think I am cognizant enough to recognize a concussion from past experience. I know somewhere in my mind that I can't pass out or I'll be in serious trouble. I can feel the cool concrete on my shoulder and I try and focus. I try and focus on my breathing. Time seems to move very very slowly. It seems like ages before I inhale and then a longer age before I exhale. I know you're out there, recovering and planning, but I can't do anything about that right now. Right now my fight is with myself.

There's a dark cloud at the edge of my vision, threatening to creep in more and take over. I cannot let myself to fall prey to it and leave myself at your tender mercies. The problem is, it's hard, so hard to get a coherent thought to cling to.  Thinking about my breathing has me stabilized, but nothing else is working. I chuckle inside because I'm proud of you. You went completely vicious to win. For once, I'm really grateful my mask is on because otherwise you probably would've drawn blood with how nastily you struck me with that heel. 

Oh gawd. What now. My head swims as I feel it turn. Now I feel the concrete on my back and I know my time is running out. You've pushed me down and my only hope right now is that you're so beaten up you can't follow up. I feel extra weight on my belly and I worry. If only my brain could...oh My GAWD...that warmth...so....unnnnnnnnn...I can feel my pulse racing. What've..o..unnnnn...My mind is coalescing with the thought of pleasure as I feel your soft touch on my need. My rod starts throbbing as it begins to react to your strokes. If I weren't suffering from an altered state, I'd be grabbing you and tossing you to the floor, ripping off your panties and having my way with you. As it is, I can only enjoy the sensation while it lasts.

And then as suddenly as it was there, it is gone. But my senses are on fire. I'm full aware of your sexy, toned legs straddling my body, your warm bottom on my stomach, the soft cotton of your panties gently scraping my sweaty flesh. My eyes finally focus on the real world and I look up and see you staring at me even as I feel a weird sensation in my mouth. Your fingers start pressing down under my tongue and gawd.. what the hell is this feeling!?!

In my mind, I thrash about trying to get free, but in reality my body still isn't responding that way. I look into your eyes and see a cold, methodical look. You're like a surgeon ready to slice me full of pain with little emotional response. Good, you learned how to lock that away. Damn, I'm proud of you and how you've grown as a fighter. I make pathetic gagging noises and then I start feeling my legs as I shift them from side to side. I slowly work on getting my feet on the floor and get my knees up. I try my best to fight you by pushing up and trying to buck you off of me.

SADIE:  “Give up Red!” I scream down at you, digging my nails deep into the soft tissue under your tongue. “Admit I’m better than you!”

You buck underneath me, but I clamp my bare thighs tightly around your mid-section and stay mounted on top of you, keeping my claw locked on. I try to block out the pain throbbing through my beaten body and direct everything I have on trying to force you to submit.

I feel your body coming up slightly as you bend your knees, getting your feet under you. Shit!

I desperately dig my fingers in deeper, searching for sensitive pressure points. But as soon as you have your feet planted, your body bucks up. I pop up into the air, but manage to land back down, my bottom slamming down hard into your stomach. Ha, ha! How do you like that Re…whoops!

You buck up again and this time I go flying off to my left, landing on my side. I cry out in frustration as my bare skin collides with the cold concrete.

I knew wrestling you would be intense, but this match has gone far beyond what I expected. But, I should have guessed that the special chemistry we share outside the ring would only be stronger when we slipped through the ropes.

Unfortunately, one of us has to lose. And that “one of us” is you. I know from the news reports I’m getting from my bones and muscles, I don’t have a lot left in my tank, so it’s time for me to end this thing before I collapse.

As I watch you coughing, recovering from my claw-hold, I prop myself up onto my left elbow and, with as flick of my right hand, untie the knot on the front of my flimsy top. As it falls open, exposing my breasts, I shrug out of it, first one arm, then the other.

Gripping the fabric with both hands, I slide back toward you, wrapping the shirt around your neck. Yanking back hard, my injured right arm trembles from the effort. My nipples tighten as I press my breasts into your bare back.

“Say the magic words, Red,” I whisper in your ear, as I try to choke you. “Say the magic words and this all goes away.”

RED:  I have to admit, usually when a woman has her fingers in my mouth, it's a lot more fun.  I used to think this was a joke move even before Mick put a sock on his hand and used it to win victories. I mean, really, fingers in the mouth? A move babies have perfected over the years. However, actually feeling someone with evil intentions jamming their fingers down into the really vulnerable flesh under your tongue with enough force to break through a probable concussion and focus you on the pain makes you realize this is no move to toy with.

I thrust upward with what little muscle control I still have and feel you gripping my sides with those firm thighs of yours. The running has helped. Again, in another context this would feel rather more sensual. Here though, it just means more pain I have to endure before I can get you off of me. 

I get my feet set and  push up again, this time with feeling and I get you loose, but you drop down on my abs with your nice, soft bottom.  Again, in another time, I'd be milking this. Now, I'm hoping that jarring followed by another quicker one will get me the results I desire. Hoping to catch you before you can reset, I buck up again and feel success as you fall over to my right and more importantly off of me.

Now comes the gag reflex as I try and get air, relieve the pain in my mouth and hold down the food I have left in my stomach from my prematch meal.  Yeah after I win this, you're going to owe me dinner because I'm probably going to be missing that tonight with how nauseated I feel. I'm just hoping that's more from the mandible claw than the stiletto to the noggin or I'm in serious trouble.  I guess I try and instinctively roll on my side away from you to try and gather myself, but I think that's more to make sure I don't accidentally upchuck all over you.  Even though you're seriously kicking my ass now and doing it in the most delightfully evil way, I don't want you to see me this weak or hurt or vulnerable.  Gawd, I have lost a step to not see that shoe there, to not make sure I completely had you. But to your credit, I don't think I've ever seen you bring it like this before, with this intensity. You've gotten better since I've known you, far from the days where you would pepper someone's knuckles with your face.  Today, against me of all things, you're asserting yourself and claiming dominance. I'm proud. But I still have to show you it's not your time. Not with me anyway.

I feel like I'm finally gathered enough mentally and physically to get up and move against you when URKKKKKKKKKKKK.
I don't know what this is or what you did, but something thin and tight wraps itself around my neck and I feel you against me, pulling me back on you. My fingers go to my throat and I know I can't get any space to relieve the pressure. SHIIITTTTT. My breathing had just gotten better and now it's cut off. And now I'm being moved by you.  As my back gets jerked to the rear, I can feel the press of your nipples, gawd have they ever been that hard before? And those soft breasts of yours, I can feel how warm they are against me and it's enough to make me throb even though I'm hurting badly.  Again, in another context, this would be electric for another reason. 

I feel your moist lips against my ear, close enough to tickle my earlobe as you whisper "Say the magic words, Red.  Say the magic words and this all goes away." I'd really love to get into a dissertation with you on demanding the nigh impossible during a match, but I can only croak out "Guuhhhh...urrrkkkkkk" as you choke me. I know It won't be long. I was already fighting off unconsciousness from before and now I don't see a way I can fight you.

So I decide to go with you. As you pull back, I push off with one foot to roll my body and yours just enough so that now you're on the bottom and I'm lying on top of you. Sure this helps you pull down more, but I'm hoping my weight on your already injured body will convince you to release me. I'm not sure if it will, but it's pretty much my only shot at this point.

It all boils down to this, which of us can withstand the pain our injured and abused bodies have taken in this match and hold out for victory. I fight to stay awake, shallowing my breaths to not let you really sink in the hold, but I know that won't last long. I also can hold my breath in the best of circumstances for about a minute and a half. Once that's gone, I'm probably off to lala land. One thing that won't happen. One thing that you will never hear is me submitting to you. I'll trust my luck with the Sandman before giving you that pleasure. I refuse to break to you. I refuse to let you see me weak.

SADIE:  I can feel you fingers clawing at the fabric of my shirt wrapped around your throat. I yank back harder, my knuckles turning white, as I try cut off the blood and air supply to your brain.

I hear you fighting for every gasp of air and know I’m close to putting you away. The question is, do I have the strength to finish the job? Already, my injured right arm is trembling from the effort, and is operating almost entirely on adrenalin.

But I don’t want you to sense any weakness…I want to intimidate you with a false show of confidence. Feeling the warmth of your skin against my bare chest, I lean in and lick your neck slowly. “You’re mine, Red,” I whisper.

I feel your weight begin to shift and my heart pounds with excitement …your body is betraying you! You’re about to submit!

But no! With a sudden shove, you roll the two of us over so that I’m under you. I scream from the sheer shock of agony that flashes through my injured rib cage as your full weight comes down on me. I’m no doctor, but I would bet money if you took an x-ray of my ribs right now, you’d find that my bones have been replaced with barbed-wire and rusty razor blades. It’s impossible for me to draw a breath without sobbing.

The shirt is still wrapped around your throat, and I try to see through my fog of pain to keep the pressure digging into you. If my right knee was 100% I’d try to wrap you up in a body scissors for good measure, but the way that leg's feeling, I wouldn't be able to get any pressure on you.

My right arm is weakening pretty fast now and I can tell the choke is not nearly as effective as it was earlier. Add in the almost unbearable torment radiating from my mid-section and it might be time to try a new line of attack.

One thing’s clear, we’re both in pretty bad shape. And as much as I’m hurting, I’m glad you’re not holding back. After that Emily comment at the restaurant, if you hadn’t taken me seriously and treated me with kid gloves we would have had a BIG PROBLEM. So, in a weird way, every bump and bruise I’m feeling is a sign of respect from you.

But, bad shape or not, I need to get you off of me. I slip the shirt from around your neck and toss it to the side.

“Should have given up when I was playing nice, Red,” I say.

Drawing my hands back, I bring them together, clapping them hard directly over your ears. I’m hoping to stun you just long enough that I can scramble out from under you and try to roll back into the ring.

RED:  Gawd I am glad you can't tell how much I'm enjoying this fight and you being so nasty and so driven to win. I've seen you ease up on opponents and let them catch you off guard when you should've won. I hope this match is a new birth for you, a chance for you to really show off your skills and that killer instinct. And, I can feel your breasts against my back and you're so close to me, you're driving me crazy.  Then you lick my neck so slowly. I would shudder if I could. That whisper though, "You're mine, Red" gives me the boost I need to get a big enough push to roll us both over onto your back with me on top.

I lay there and almost immediately, things look up for me. I can hear the faint sounds of you trying to breathe in anguish, letting me know the earlier tackle into the floor hurt you more than you're letting on.  You haven't tried to hook me into a body scissor or kicked off with your leg so it must be hurting as well. Most importantly, the choke on my neck has eased a bit, letting me be able to get in just enough air to keep myself conscious and aware.

And then the makeshift garrote slips off of my neck. I almost breath in too quickly and the burning pain of the choke still radiates around my Adam's apple. "Should have given up when I was playing nice, Red" you say.  I try and laugh, but it comes out as raspy coughs. I want to tell you "should have taken me out when I was playing nice" but it's all coughs as well which is probably well because in terms of witty comebacks it ranks lower than anything Pee Wee Herman could think of. I'm wheezing and the burn is easing when my ears start ringing and all sound goes out. My head then explodes in pain from another part as my hands go to my ears and I reflexively roll off of you. I can't hear and can't speak. I'm one sense shy of the whole monkey set.  I decide not to lose that one as well and I roll a bit more so I can see you. Your outfit is a mess and wow, I was right, I did feel you topless. You must have sacrificed your top to try and choke me out.  I get a really good view of your bare chest and I can't help myself but smile. Gawd you're sexy. I can't believe I was lucky enough to get to know you and see you grow as a fighter. We're partners in this crazy FCF world and I couldn't ask for a better or hotter one. Maybe if I survive this encounter one day I'll be able to let you know how amazing you are.

Maybe in the hospital if we get adjoining rooms. Right now, I'm focused on watching you to make sure you don't try and come after me while I'm still down and pretty damn beaten up.  I'm hurting, but I will not let you know just how bad. I'm going to keep coming at you until you submit. Because that's how I want you to come at me. Of course, if you could give me a few minutes to recover, that would be much better.

SADIE:  SMAAACK! The palms of my hands come together like a triumphant cymbal crash over your ears. I’m worried your mask might protect you from the painful impact, but relief floods my body as I feel your weight roll off of me.

I lie on the floor whimpering, sucking air hungrily into my lungs. My ribcage is still throbbing with every breath I take, but at least now it doesn’t feel like I swallowed a drawer full of steak knives.

I roll onto my side and force myself to my hands and knees. My body is covered with a light sheen of sweat, my wild hair looks like it’s been attacked by a flock of angry hair-dryers and my skirt is twisted awkwardly around my hips, no longer the least bit interested in covering anything up. I look over at you and see you watching me like a hawk. Strangely enough, even though the two of us are locked in this desperate struggle, I’ve never felt closer to you than at this moment, with our spirits and bodies stripped bare, pushing each other beyond any sane limits.

Well...time to keep pushing!

I lift myself up onto my feet, moaning slightly as my right knee almost buckles under me. I look down at you, still on the ground. Despite the battered shape of my body, there's still a fire burning in my eyes. Stepping forward, I throw my left foot into your belly, but given the crappy shape of my right leg, I don’t have much to tee off from, so it ends up being more of a show of defiance more than anything.

Standing above you, I’m torn. The last thing I need to do is give you a chance to recover. But at the same time, I know I need to pull off a high impact move if I'm going to have any chance to put you away for good.

Pushing some loose strands of hair behind my ears, I turn and hobble back toward the ring. Grabbing hold of the bottom rope, I pull myself up onto the apron and roll into the ring.

Turning back toward you, I beckon you with my finger. “Come and get me, Red,” I call out. “It’s time to finish this!”

I keep my eyes locked on you…a plan forming in my mind. Because the last thing in the world that I plan on letting happen is you climbing into this ring in one piece.

RED:  I keep close watch. It's good to keep an eye out and I'm still trying to get the ringing in my ears to stop and get my voice back. My breathing is back to normal at least, but I sound like a raspy lifelong chain smoker trying to squawk out some kind of noise past my lips.  I have to admit, the view is very nice. Your hair is all a mess, but then I see that nice apple bottom of yours. I have to remember to thank you for the white cotton panties, they give off a better show at times like this than thongs. I don't know what it is, but something about seeing through clothes makes it a little more exciting. Maybe because I'm not supposed to be able to makes it more naughty.

I'm not much to look at right now myself. My mask is plastered onto my skull, drenched in sweat.  My tights are clinging tighter than they are supposed to be, looking more like bodypaint at this point. My flesh is coated in sweatbecause I never really expected to be pushed so hard and far to my limit in this match. But I'm glad to be in this fight with you. It's kinda purifying in a sense, no more BS, no more games, just truth wrapped in a cover of violence.

But then you get to your feet, shakily but you get up on your feet. I'm watching you as sound slowly returns to my world and I brace for you, sweat pooling in the dimples my flexed body makes as you stride close. Gawd, don't kick my head. I'm getting my bearings but things are still a bit fuzzy on the edges. I feel you kick at me, but it's more like a hard slap. No driving force. Your right leg must still be hurting. Good info to know. 

Then you go back to the ring and haul yourself in. I take this moment to push up off my side and get a knee under me as I slowly try
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
Re: Red vs Sadie a battle of Epic Epicness
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2014, 09:47:23 PM »
(Sorry one post couldn't handle it all. Here's part two)

RED:  I keep close watch. It's good to keep an eye out and I'm still trying to get the ringing in my ears to stop and get my voice back. My breathing is back to normal at least, but I sound like a raspy lifelong chain smoker trying to squawk out some kind of noise past my lips.  I have to admit, the view is very nice. Your hair is all a mess, but then I see that nice apple bottom of yours. I have to remember to thank you for the white cotton panties, they give off a better show at times like this than thongs. I don't know what it is, but something about seeing through clothes makes it a little more exciting. Maybe because I'm not supposed to be able to makes it more naughty.

I'm not much to look at right now myself. My mask is plastered onto my skull, drenched in sweat.  My tights are clinging tighter than they are supposed to be, looking more like bodypaint at this point. My flesh is coated in sweatbecause I never really expected to be pushed so hard and far to my limit in this match. But I'm glad to be in this fight with you. It's kinda purifying in a sense, no more BS, no more games, just truth wrapped in a cover of violence.

But then you get to your feet, shakily but you get up on your feet. I'm watching you as sound slowly returns to my world and I brace for you, sweat pooling in the dimples my flexed body makes as you stride close. Gawd, don't kick my head. I'm getting my bearings but things are still a bit fuzzy on the edges. I feel you kick at me, but it's more like a hard slap. No driving force. Your right leg must still be hurting. Good info to know. 

Then you go back to the ring and haul yourself in. I take this moment to push up off my side and get a knee under me as I slowly try and get to my own feet. I'm not sure why you're giving me time to recover, but I'll take it. Plus I wanted to end this in the ring anyway. I hear you calling for me and I grin. I get my balance and start walking to the ring. To a point. I don't trust you. I don't like the easy path. Too many chances for traps. So I start to spiral the ring. I move to the side, keeping my eyes on yuo and getting in closer, but only as I make a circuit of the ring, spiralling inward to try and minimize any chance for another ambush from you.

SADIE:  I limp back and forth in the ring, like a caged cat as I watch you rise unsteadily to your feet. While I wait for you to get your bearings, I lift my arm over my head, hoping to stretch out my aching shoulder joint. At the same time I bounce lightly on my right leg to test the reliability my knee. As for my ribs, they’re still hurting pretty good, which can slow me down a step if I don’t watch out, but I’m hoping I can still will one or two good moves out of this battered body.

I can tell by your tentative movements and the way your tights and mask are plastered to your body, I’m not the only feeling the effects of the match.

I smile slightly, realizing how much the FCF community would be eating this match up if they were watching this. But tough do-do for them. This is between us.

You finally make your move toward the ring, but before you get here, pause for a brief moment, your eyes narrowing suspiciously as you study me from behind your mask. You know damn well I plan on attacking you as soon as you try to climb into the ring.

I try to act as innocent as I can, backing away from the ropes to give you room to enter. “Are we going to stare at each other all day or are we going to wrestle,” I taunt you, trying to lure you into the ring.

Ignoring the bait, you respond by starting to circle the ring, keeping your eyes locked on me. Fucking chickenshit!! You spiral in closer and closer, until you're  right by the ring apron. I turn, following you, measuring your pace in my mind. Damn it! If one of us doesn’t do something soon I’m going to get dizzy and fall over. I can imagine that conversation later!

“Hey Red, how’d you beat Sadie?”

“With my devastating “Ring Around the Rosie” finisher!”

Well fuck that! I'll be glad to take matters into my own hands!

I tense up my body and wait to you turn the corner, needing that half-second where you’re behind the blind-spot of the ring-post. There! I take off running across the mat toward you, my calf muscles straining as my feet push off the canvas. Come on knee, stay with me!!

I see you come emerge from around the other side of the ring-post, still keeping your same pace. I immediately fall back, sliding under the ropes, feet-first, like a baseball player trying to score the winning run at Game 7 of the World Series, aiming my kick directly toward your face, hoping to send you sprawling.

RED:  As I circle, I watch you slowly get more and more frustrated. Good, that's what I want. I want you to do something rash and open yourself up for a counter attack. I can see you're assessing me much like I did you and I decide not to hide my fatigue thinking you might just assume that it is me playing possum.

You're learning all the dirty tricks, but I still have an Ace or two up my sleeve.  I didn't want to go this dirty, but the way you've been fighting and the maniacal way you've taken the pain and kept coming makes me think it's time to get old school dirty.

I see you getting fired up as I get closer and closer, but in my circular rotation so I know you're probably going to try something soon. I get my hands up in defense and I start to think about the ways I can.....Oh Shit!! I come clear of the corner and see your feet flying at me. While some at FCF may see this as a dream come true, I'm not into feet like that especially when they are flying at me with serious prejudice.  I can't believe you had the strength or the will to move your body that fast to attack me. I thought for sure you would try something else as I went to slide into the ring. I'm grinning again despite you striking me. You've earned your stripes in this fight, that's for damned sure.

I move my arms to block the blow, keeping my head clear of the blast for once, but still you drive me back and make me stumble. I notice you slide and keep yourself halfway in the ring so I reach out with my arms, throbbing at the forearms from your slide and try and snag your ankles, plotting to either pull you outside or bring your legs up and slam them into the corner of the apron.

SADIE:  I feel the canvas tearing at my thighs as I slide across the mat toward you, but I  could care less about the scraping pain. The ONLY thing I care about is kicking you to the floor with my feet, and while you’re lying there stunned, leaping onto you from the ring apron to end you for good!

SEEEE-LAM! I feel the soles of my feet drive into you. Ha, ha! Take that Red! How's it feel to be beaten by a g…FUCK! You managed to get your hands up just in time to take the brunt of the blow with your forearms!

Still, you stagger back slightly from the impact as I come to a halt half-in/half-out of the ring. I assess my position - my bottom is resting on the very edge of the apron while the ropes are just above my breasts.

Well, if you don’t succeed, try, try again, right?

I pull my legs back, hoping to kick out like a mule and send your head bouncing like a basketball across the floor of your empty gym, but, before I can lash out, you reach out and grab my ankles!

I cry out in frustration as you tighten your grip. Worse, I see a troubling (for me at least!)  smile appearing under your mask.

I kick wildly, like Lance Armstrong on his bicycle, attacking a French mountain after a fresh blood transfusion, trying to shake my legs free.

“Let go, you son-of-a-bitch!” I snarl down at you, grabbing hold of the bottom rope to try to pull away from you.

RED:  I'm still shaking off the pain in my arms from your kick when you start thrashing about like a uncoordinated teenager trying to twerk after drinking a Red Bull. It takes everything I have to hang onto you. While I'm struggling I let my eyes wander on up and see those very lovely breasts of yours bouncing vigorously about. Damn. I grin a bit more as I enjoy the show I'm getting even as I realize I can't shake you free of the bottom rope nor can I slam your legs anywhere as you thrash about.

Every time I think I have a great counter or move combo figured out, you ruin it somehow. That just makes me strangely more happy.  By now, I've usually put most gals away and have heard their sobbing submissions as I've broken their bodies an their spirits and made them question ever challenging me to a match.  You, you're still fighting and scrapping and holding it together despite the pain and punishment.  I honestly don't know how this match is going to end and that gets my blood pumping.  Of course, seeing your nearly naked body writhing and undulating like mad doesn't hurt my circulation one bit.

I try and tug, but you've got yourself pretty set in that halfway balance of on the apron and off. I don't want to let go of either of your legs or I'm sure I'll get kicked dizzy. I can't just wait you out either.  I go with the only option available, sweep the leg. Not so much sweep the leg as punish the knee.

While you're kicking and wailing, I get myself steady and drive up my knee into the back of the knee you were favoring earlier. I try and put as much power into the knee lift as I can while trying to straighten your leg out for maximum flex so i can do maximum damage.

SADIE:  It’s a tug of war and I’m the rope! You're yanking at my ankles trying to drag me out of the ring and I’m holding on for dear life!

I thrash my legs about furiously, trying to kick myself loose and…there....I think it’s working! I can feel my ankle slipping from your grip when…

AAAAAAHHH! Before I can kick loose, you yank my injured right leg straight out just before slamming you thigh hard into the back of my knee. I scream out as agony explodes from the joint, rolling like a wave up over my hip bones.

My grasp on the rope weakens as I gasp from the pain. My injured right arm has had enough and falls to the mat. I’m left there, my sweat slick upper body stretched out in front of you, hanging on with my one good arm. 

My options seem pretty limited. From this position, there’s no way I can pull away from your with one arm.

As far as letting go, - no way in hell. If I drop to the floor with you holding my legs, my goose is cooked.

I stare at you with rage, my hair matted to the side of my face. I see you grinning coldly behind your mask at my predicament and spit at you.

“Was that knee lift supposed to hurt?” I growl, trying to disguise the fact that I’m basically being held together by chewing gum and paper clips right now.

Before you can respond, I do the only thing I can think of. Screaming from the effort, I  clench my abs as I push myself off the rope. I basically do a sit-up off the the mat toward you, throwing my arms around your head as I rise up.

My ankles still in your hands,  I squeeze as tightly as I can, pressing your face into my breasts.

“I’m glad you like boobies, Red,” I yell down at you. “Because that’s the last thing you’re going to see before you go night-night.”

RED:  I can barely keep you contained as I slam my leg up into yours, feeling my thigh slam hard into the back of your knee. I wonder if this will be effective and then I hear you scream. You drop your hurt arm and I'm able to stretch you out even more. I lick my lips, knowing I have you in a very bad position that's about to get worse. I work on pulling back on you, but you hang on with the tenacity of a pit bull protecting his bone.

You catch me grinning and you spit at me?!? What the f---? My Irish gets up and I'm ready to seriously hurt you now. You spout off some witty remark and i ignore it as i flex up, preparing to just rip you off of the rope and slam your upper body down onto the cold concrete floor with tremendous force.

But before I can get a good tug, you do the unexpected. You pull your upper body up and I see your naked breasts flying at me. Normally, this would be a fun thing, but your arms go around my head and you pull me in tightly. Our sweat commingles and acts as an adhesive on my mask, helping to seal me in. I try and shift my head to find an airway, but all I do is scrape my mask against your lovely breast flesh. I think I might have even rubbed against your nipple, but I can't really focus.  I know I'm in a horrible spot here and if you clamp on tightly, I'm almost certainly going to lose.

But then I realize, you've made the biggest mistake of the match. I let go of your ankles and wrap my arms around your toned waist as it presses into me. My right hand finds my left wrist and I start squeezing into your sides and your lower back. By putting your arms around my head, you left yourself wide open and I'm gambling that my bearhug will put you down more quickly than your breast smother. I ponder saying something witty, but that would just hasten my lack of air. Instead, I just let my tongue slip past my lips and slowly drag over your hot, sweaty flesh.

SADIE:  My arms wrapped around the back of your head, I squeeze with everything I got left, crushing you into my chest. The bad news is, my right arm is throbbing from the shoulder down making it hard to lock you in as tightly as I want.

“Give up, Red!” I bark down at you, trying to speed things along. “Or, at least fall backwards when you pass out so I can land on you!”

I feel you trying to twist your head the side. I moan softly from the effort of trying to keep you pressed into me, the slender muscles on my arms clearly defined. Through my fog of pain and exhaustion, a tingle of pleasure flashes through my belly as I feel you struggle against my bare breasts.

After a few moments, I feel you stagger slightly under me, the first sign that you’re weakening. And then - could this be a second sign??? - you release my ankles.

“Come on, Red!” I yell, my injured right arm beginning to tremble from fatigue. “It’s over!”

Hell's Bells! Apparently not! Because, I feel your arms coming up to lock around my mid-section. I scream in pure agony as you start pressing into my sides, your biceps crushing my bruised ribs.

“Oh gawd!” I sob, pain exploding through my body, my breath coming out in short ragged gasps. To let me know you’re in control, I feel your tongue moving over my bare skin, as if savoring the taste of my suffering.

I immediately let go of you head and move my hands down to press on your arms, hoping to break the hold, but, if anything, my desperate struggling makes you bear down on me even harder. My ribs feel like a bowl of Rice Krispies seconds before the milk is poured on to make them go “snap, crackle, pop.”

I slide my hands up to your shoulders and push back as hard as I can, throwing my torso away from you. But, from the way you're grinding into me, I realize that there’s no way I’m going to power out of this.

Tears of pain and frustration well up in my eyes. My body is shutting down. There's a limit to how much punishment I can take, and I hit it about 10 minutes ago. Every fiber in my body is screaming at me to give up.

I slide my hands off your shoulders and up to the back of your neck.

“Red,” I gasp, the empty gym going dark around me as I begin to slip away. “Nice try…”

With what little strength I have, I shoot my head forward, hoping to slam into your face with a head-butt.

RED: I can feel your smother starting to work on me until I get my arms locked and start squeezing. I'm sure your body dangling in the air is causing gravity to work against you as well.  I can feel your breathing immediately go ragged as I press your body into mine and squeeze my strong biceps into your already hurting ribs.  When I lock in my crushing squeeze, your arms leave my head, giving me a chance to pull my head back slightly and gulp down some much needed air.

You hands go on my arms reflexively and you try and push, but emboldened, I just squeeze harder. To emphasize my point, I turn my head to the side and lightly glide my tongue on the underside of your breast. I feel like I'm in total control now with you in this nasty hold that's won me countless previous matches. I'm enjoying the feel of your body tight against mine, warm and slick just like I like it. I can feel a familiar pulsing in my tights as I reacting to your body still trying to fight free and those soft sounds of pain slipping past your lips. 

Your hands slide up my biceps to my shoulders, leaving a trail of electricity up my arms as you then push back on me and try to squirm free. My eyesight fills with your breasts swaying freely and your hair whipping about as you try as best you can to break my hold when all you're doing is making me cinch it in tighter. Victory is in my grasp if I can only get you to admit what we both know.

"Red. Nice try." What? Why are you WHAM!!!!!!!!!

At first, it's like a camera flashes right in front of my eyes and then the gym gets really dark.  Then the pain registers and the front of my forehead is throbbing as hard as the side. The mask does little to cushion the blow and I tumble backwards, still holding you in my grasp as I collapse to the floor with a loud THUD.  I lie there, barely conscious, arms still around you, but with no strength. I'm completely out of it and at your mercy.

SADIE:  I feel my head slam into your face with a sickening crack. The gym explodes into a thousand colors as I absorb my share of the impact. I’m only dimly aware of you falling backwards, holding me in your arms.

Ahhh...everything's so peaceful. I'm just falling through the air, weightless in the arms of my ape when...

UUUUGGGH! Somewhere, a million miles away, I land hard on top of you. I gasp for air as your arms go slack around me giving me some relief. But even this silver lining has a dark cloud around it, because every breath I take rips painfully through my tortured rib cage.

I become dimly aware of our practically naked bodies lay there, our limbs awkwardly intertwined. I know I need to move, but actually accomplishing that simple task is far more difficult than it sounds. Seems that my body is completely ignoring any commands from my brain. The only remotely good news is that you seem to be just as out of it as me.

With a wince of pain, I force my left hand up to your chest. Now - aaaahhhg -my right hand. Okay, if I can just push up....

My right arm collapses as soon as I put pressure on it and I fall back onto you, my face smacking into your bare chest. Okay, that was a fail.

I lay there for another moment, (a minute? an hour? a week?) utterly exhausted and battered, my chest rising and falling with yours.

Come on, Sadie…move!

Okay...move where? I can try to roll off of you, but then what? I can barely breath thanks to my splintered ribs, not to mention I've got one arm and one leg that have pretty much quit the team.

I feel you begin to stir under me. Acting on pure instinct, I scoot up your body, my bare skin sliding over yours, until we’re face to face. I don’t even have the will-power to try to disguise how badly I'm suffering. If you look into my eyes right now, you’re going to find the raw, naked truth staring right back at you.

Sliding my left forearm across your throat, I press down, hoping I can put enough weight behind it to choke you out. It's not pretty, and I have no idea if I have the energy or strength to pull it off, but my bag of tricks is just about empty.

“So who’s it going to be, Red?” I gasp down to you. “Me? Or you?”

(And here is where we draw the curtain.  Sadie and I decided to leave the finish up to your imagination.)

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline lilfightingcutie2

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2014, 04:22:07 AM »
Wow thats totally amazing!!! Sadie is like one of the most fun exciting and creative people I ever tussled with and you weren't bad either in the match! Thanks for sharing this with us Red and Sadie :)

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2014, 04:37:08 AM »
Thanks very much, Ami.  I definitely had to bring my game up to hang with Sadie.  She brings a quirkiness to matches that if overdone could destroy that willing suspension of disbelief, but for me at least she toes that line magnificently.  I found myself tapping a creative side I hadn't in a while during this fight and all the credit (or blame depending on your point of view) goes to Sadie.

I'm glad you enjoyed it :)   I like to entertain in my fights, usually just the other person I'm matching, so it's bonus to know a crowd member enjoyed it :)

Offline Emily Layne

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2014, 12:50:56 PM »
A clear example why I consider these two the best ones around here!

Great job, it was so entertaining to read this one!

Luv ya guys!

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2014, 03:38:22 PM »
Yeah it's pretty much like Mythbusters minus all the safety gear as directed by Michael Bay with a cameo by Godzilla when Sadie and I cross paths.  She's so unpredictable and entertaining.  There's a line between entertaining with wit and being so silly that it rips you out of your willing suspension of disbelief.  Sadie treads carefully on that line, never crossing it like others do and as a result driving up the excitement factor to a new level.  I could probably gush for a lot longer, but you can see for yourself how amazing, spectacular and dare I say it, friendly neighborhood she is.

Thanks for the kind words Mandy.  Emily, I'm glad you were entertained, soon we'll have to throw down.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2014, 12:32:07 AM »
Thank you Ami, Mandy and Emily!! You guys are like corn dogs with mustard…AWESOME!!

And Eva, I’ve seen you in action. I think you can more than hold your own with anybody   ;)

State Fair corndogs, chased with an elephant ear and a liter of Pepsi...and ketchup.

Eva, you still owe me a match. I'd like to see what would happen.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2014, 08:22:09 PM »

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2014, 05:09:59 AM »
having gone against sadie a few times...."quirkiness" was always the name of the game......along with some large amounts of creativity...

and as always they were very imaginative and very fun matches....

Those were the best aspects of the matches....you toss in a very liberal amount of fairness and the right amount of reality....and the resulting recipe...when baked at the right temperature.....generally resulted in a really nice dessert :)

and I'll say now what I did then to her....except in shorthand.....the longer versions can be found if people look....

Thank you sadie :)
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2014, 12:24:57 AM »

having gone against sadie a few times...."quirkiness" was always the name of the game.....

Hmmmm…you're certainly not implying the match where we sky-dove out of a plane in bikinis, landed in a giant mud-pit and ended up fighting in a rundown farmhouse filled with inbred hillbillies was quirky?   :o

I think what everybody’s really saying when they call me quirky is that I have no idea what I’m doing.

If any match I’m in is remotely fun and interesting, 99.9% of the credit goes to the person I’m doing it with.

So, thank you Michelle!

A sky diving fight which lands among inbred hillbillies is far from quirky.....hell no...that's pretty normal for me
otherwise I'd be bored....

and that match was immensely fun and interesting.....and also only works if both people are into it and communicating.....the end result then is usually a classic....and that certainly was.....LOL
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2014, 06:04:46 AM »

I think what everybody’s really saying when they call me quirky is that I have no idea what I’m doing.

Not so much that you have no idea what you're doing as much as we have no idea what you're doing. ;)  But it's great and it works.