News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Coach Gayle faces a mad mother

• 2 Replies

Offline trotsky

• I love catfights!
Coach Gayle faces a mad mother
« on: April 24, 2014, 05:18:03 AM »
Coach Perry loved her girls. She loved to see them  win volleyball games, she loved to see them strive to be better athletes and people and she loved to see them in their volleyball tights. And, as she was doing just then, she loved to watch them practice their dig-pass and kill drills.

"Okay," the twenty-seven year old Coach Gayle Anne Perry yelled out "Let's take a break."

"Thanks, Coach Perry, we're exhausted." the team captain, Raven Lee, yelled out as the team hustled over to the bleachers to rest, drink water and be near their awesome coach. They took turns giving Coach Perry high fives. As they finished with their high fives, each player slapped the coach's big butt and sat on the bleachers. "Damn, Coach, have you gained some weight back there?" Raven laughed as she squeezed the coach's big round right butt cheek and sat down. 

"I can still wear these spandex shorts", Coach Perry laughed with the girls and playfully grabbed her own butt cheeks, "but these babies sure are getting big."

Raven thought she must be the luckiest college athlete in the world. She played on a championship team with big beautiful and awesome athletes and she had a stud for a coach and who was probably  the most beautiful woman in the world. And the coach loved her players, she made each one feel special, and she was cool and had a great sense of humor. 

"Awesome woman," Raven  dreamily thought, "damn, greatest woman ever." She looked up at her majestic, stud of a coach in amazement along with the rest of the players. "God, Coach looks good in those tight spandex shorts. Hot ass!" thought Raven. All of the other girls were thinking the same thing.

From the gym door, a loud call: "HEY, I'M LOOKING FOR COACH GAYLE ANNE PERRY." A huge beefy woman with a bull-dog face entered the gym.

"That's me. How can I help you, Miss?" Coach Perry walked along  the bleachers to meet the woman. Her players watched the beautiful woman's big ass bounce in her spandex tights as she neared the giant woman.

"My names Hariot James and I wanna know why you cut my girl from your team?" The big woman snarled.

"Well, I'm sorry, Miss James, that happens  when people try out for college athletic teams." Coach Perry retorted. They were walking away from the bleachers, to the middle of the court  and to the front of the players on the bleachers.

"YOU NEED SOME HELP, COACH PERRY?" a big freshman on the bench called out.

"HER PRETTY ASS IS  GONNA NEED SOME HELP WHEN I GET FINISHED WITH HER."  The big mean woman cut in.

"No, I'm fine, Michelle." Coach Perry put her hand  up to motion her confidence.

"WON'T BE FINE FOR LONG, YOU BIG LESBIAN BITCH! I HEARD ABOUT YOU AND YOUR PLAYERS, AND YOUR LOVE RELATIONSHIPS." The woman's face snarled. She got right uo into Coach Perry's face. The big woman couldn't help but notice how attractive and handsome the coach was, but it didn't abet her anger. It made her more angry.

"YOU CUT MY GIRL CAUSE SHE WAS STRAIGHT, BITCH!" the big woman spit, her fists clenched, "YOU ONLY LET DYKES ON YOUR TEAM, AND YOU'RE ONE, TOO."

Coach Perry, a martial arts exppert, was not scared, but she tried to ease the tension. "Miss James, if I recall,  your daughter was cut because she was overweight. She was out of shape."

"WHAT? OUT OF SHAPE? YOU F-CKING LESBIAN BITCH," The furious mother waved her hand towards the girls on the bleacher., "YOU'VE GOTTA BE SHITTING ME. LOOK AT THOSE FAT-ASS COWS, and she peeked around Coach Perry, "AND WHAT ABOUT YOU AND YOU'RE F-CKING HUGE ASS, ALL WRAPPED UP IN THOSE TIGHTS, AND YOUR GUT  ROLL FALLING OVER YOUR SHORTS?"

"You cannot talk about my team like that, Miss James,  they are well conditioned athletes." Coach Perry had heard enough. She held her hands up  as if to stop the conversation.

"BULL SH-T!"  The big lady yelled. Then, with her big meaty left arm, the snarling lady swept Coach Perry's hands aside and she stepped in and drove a powerful uppercut into the coach's soft gut. Coach Perry had always been a world class athlete and a health and fitness freak, but for several years she had grown soft and fatter. All of the fat it seems went to her thighs, her massive buttocks, which had always been large but more muscular as a college athlete, and her gut, which had developed a roll.

It is for this reason that the big woman's right fist entered deeply and painfully into Coach Perry's guts.

"UUUG!" Coach Perry unexpectedly dropped to her knees with  her mouth opened wide and her eyes wide in surprise. "UUUG!" She croaked again as she grabbed her damaged gut, her big buttocks pressed back in their tights. Then Coach Perry flopped flat on her face. "PLAP!"

"OH MY GOD, COACH PERRY!" A freshman cried from the bleachers. All the players looked on in horror, but stunned, not one of them moved to help their coach. "GET UP COACH!"

The mad mother was not finished with the coach. She stepped beside the coach, looking down at the coaches upturned butt cheeks and stomped down with her right shoe.

"PLOP!" The bottom of the mad mother's shoe connected directly into the indention in the middle of Coach Perry's butt cheeks. Her butt bounced and a fat wave quickly spread across the coach's buttocks like a seismic event. This mesmerized the big snarling mad mother. So she lifted her right foot and booted the coach's big ass again, "BOOP!" Again the big woman's shoe pushed  deep into the coach's butt right at the coach's asshole dimple. And again the coach's  blubbery butt moved out away from the point of impact in rolling in waves.

Then the huge snarling woman quickly reached down and grabbed the coach's hair with her left hand and reached under and grabbed the seem around the coach's tights with her right hand. Seemingly, with superhuman strength, the furious mother lifted the heavy  coach up in a sack-wedgie. With all of the coach's weight pulling down against her  spandex shorts, her butt squished back like jelly inside the shorts. And when the shorts pulled and bunched up the coach's butt crack, her massive butt cheeks spilled out in white globs from the side.

"THIS  FAT-ASS SACK OF LARD IS YOUR COACH, REALLY, " the mad woman yelled across to the team, " I KICKED HER STUPID BLUBBERY DYKE ASS!" She yanked the spandex up and down causing the coach's sack-like body to bounce and the spandex tightened into a slit up the coach's ass crack.

"HEY STOP IT!" Finally,  Raven mustered the courage to help her beloved coach. She sprinted out heroically . The spunky Amazonian blonde's long ponytail bounced as she raced and her big butt cheeks bounced in their spandex shorts. Raven was about the size that Coach Perry had been in her college days. She was big and strong with strong arms and shoulders, broad long and powerful legs and a powerful round butt.

Butt, as Raven rushed out to help her coach, she had not planned her attack. Instantly, she decided to use her digging and diving skills and use the linebacker attack: she'd dive and tackle the crazy woman at the legs.

But, when Raven dived and rose in the air, athletically,  like an NFL safety diving for a tackle, the big furious mother  yanked the coach up and out with all of her might. Raven's,  pretty and determined face, flying forward,  rushed toward the coach's pressed back ass globes, which swung backward.

Raven's nose briefly entered the coach's crack just as the coach's back thrust ass cheeks connected with Raven's eyes. Just before impact, and,  as her nose intered the the coach's delicate asshole dimple, she realized that her perfect coach's giant pressed back ass globs were going to connect with her eyes and face.

"PLAP!"  Raven's head snapped back as Coach Perry's ass impacted her face, luckily, her body jack-knifed and folded down-avoiding a broken neck-and her butt smashed down and slid on the gym floor.

Simultaneously, as Raven's face impacted the coach's ass, the big furious mother released the coach. This meant that as Raven's face was planted into the coach's ass, and as Raven's head snapped back, the coach's  butt stayed planted on Raven's face, and, as Raven's head crashed back against the floor, the coach's ass flopped down briefly on Raven's face before sliding off.

The impact knocked Raven out. She skidded out from under the coach on her back. Her arms and legs were out.

Coach Perry slid across the floor in the opposite direction in a seated position. Her upper body hung forward over her straight legs and her head hung down. Her spandex tights were pulled ridiculously half way up her back. Her wedgied rear pointed back to the stunned volleyball players on the bleachers.

"What? What happened?," Coach Perry came to and  lifted her head,  "Oh god, my gut. My  butt," She cried  out like a school girl.

The crazy mother, still standing, suddenly realized that the volleyball players would now rush to their  coach's aid. "STAY THE F-CK DOWN, YOU DAMN STUPID PATHETIC DYKES!" She pointed at the girls with a threatening finger. They stayed seated.

Then the crazy mother rushed to the whining coach. "AAAAR!" she  yelled out.

"NO! NOOOOO," The pathetic coach cried out, still sitting on the gym floor, "LEAVE ME ALONE!" She flung her arms up like a helpless child.

The insane mother rushed up to the sitting and arm flinging coach, grabbed the front of the coach's t-shirt and lifted the coach standing. "HUH!" The coach uttered. The mad mother smacked the coach's forehead with her palm of her right hand.

"POP! The coach's head snapped back and she fell on her big wedgied ass again. Her ass contacted the hard floor with a "SMACK!"

Acting quickly, the crazed mother jumped behind Coach Perry and  grabbed the elastic band on the back of the coach's spandex shorts,  which were  already  pulled halfway up the coach's  back. This time, the mother, grabbed the band with both hands. She yanked up with both hands as hard as she could.

"IIIIIEEEEE!" IIIIIEEEEE!" The coach cried out as she was pulled standing. "NOOOOOO!"

The mother , as if she were dead-lifting the tights, continued to pull the coach's tights up as hard as she could. "STOP! STOP!" The once regal coach whinned as she was forced to her toes. Her tights were now nearly to the coach's shoulder blades in the rear.

"HOT DAMN, LOOK AT THAT ASS! THIS DYKE BITCH HAS THE FATTEST ASS I EVER SEEN. AND THIS LESBIAN LARD ASS CUT MY DAUGHTER!" The mother stepped asside so the girls on the bleachers could see their coach's massive wedgied buttocks.

"EEEEWWW!" One of the freshman girls croaked as she noticed that her beautiful coach's  spandex tights had disappeared up the coach's ass crack and the coach's ass cheeks had spilled out on the sides  like massive white jelly-filled balloons. "EEWW!" She wondered if she could ever see her coach as the perfect, beautiful and strong woman again.

"NOW WATCH THIS, YOU DUMB DYKES. THIS IS WHAT i THINK OF YOUR FAT ASS COACH!" The mad mother,  holding up Coach Perry's tights in the rear with both hands, like a standing press, violently lifted her right knee into the coach's ass.

"SPAP!" the mother's knee contacted the coach's ass with a sickening sound that reverberated throughout the gym. As the mother's knee penetrated the coach's ass crack, the coach's big gelatinous butt cheeks bounced and then folded in on the contact point like collapsing mud.

Coach Perry fell flat on her face with a "SPLATT". Her arms were out like a swan-diver's and her legs were straight back. Her giant white ass cheeks mounded like monuments  To the girls on the bleachers it looked as if their coach's ass was bare because her spandex shorts had disappeared so far up her butt crack.

"FUCKING LARD ASS DYKE CUT MY DAUGHTER" The mad mother walked away.

"

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
Re: Coach Gayle faces a mad mother
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2014, 08:41:58 AM »
Uuum, I like the story ...  ;) ... On the other hand, for me the 'lesbo-phobia' seemed a little too heavily laid on ...  ::)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline trotsky

• I love catfights!
Re: Coach Gayle faces a mad mother
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2014, 04:01:13 PM »
Thanks, sunnyB, It's not really lesbian-phobia. I try to build my victims up and make them perfect. For me this makes her beatdown/humiliation more satisfying. I love and am very, very attracted to big strong, pretty and self-confident lesbians, such as the coach in this story. So, what I was really doing was building her up. Hope that explains it.