News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Armageddon XX (Actual Matches)

• 46 Replies

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
Armageddon XX (Actual Matches)
« on: April 25, 2014, 01:58:39 AM »
“Greatness is nothing if it isn’t lasting” ~~ Napoleon Bonaparte

We are LIVE at OPW Armageddon XX from Madison Square Garden in New York City, New York!!! The fireworks go off as the fans are loud and cheering. Tonight is a stacked card, headlined by several matches. In the main event, Samantha will defend the OPW World Title she’s held for more than a year, against the current Queen of the Ring and Battle Royal Winner, the self-proclaimed, baddest bitch in the business, Gemma Rox!! In battle of perhaps, the two biggest names in the history of OPW, Glory will take on Rachel Apache. We’ll also have the return of former two-time OPW World champion, former OPW Television Champion, Marie B., as she takes on the heavily decorated hall of famer, Alicia Christmas!!! Beth will defend the OPW Television Title against Olympic gold medalist Dynamite Quinn and Jonica will defend her FTW Championship against the rising Laurie Breeze!! Plus, Allison Payne will take on Lady Jasmine, Kayla will face her vicious sister, Dawn, Siena Blaze will go one on one with Diana Majors, and much more.

“Flash dance (What a Feeling)” by Irene Cara plays, and out comes the 5’10” 150 lb blonde haired, blued eyed Alicia Christmas. The Christie Brinkley looking hall of famer is dressed in a white one piece, with a white cape with gold trim, to go along with her gold boots with white laces. She is smiling and receives a mixed reaction from the crowd as she walks up the steps and enters the ring, taking a microphone and speaking in her usual prom queen meets Disney princess voice.

{alt}

{alt}

Alicia- New York City (crowd cheers)!! Christmas is here!! Here we all are in the big apple, and I always wondered why they call this city that. After all, an apple a day keeps the doctor away. You would think in a place called The Big Apple, the people would  be happier and healthier and friendlier and cleaner. But noooooo. Instead, this place is a cesspool of violence, of bad attitude-ness, of uptighted-ness!! This city used to be a classy place that Frank Sinatra would sing about with the Rat Pack. But now, it’s full of a pack of rats. I’m glad Mayor Bloomberg wants to get rid of sugary drinks. You poor New Yawkers are such a bunch of big bad meanies, you don’t need any sugary sweets and drinks in your systems. You’ll go insane!

Crowd boos…

Alicia- But we have a reason to celebrate tonight. Twenty years of Armageddon and twenty-five years of OPW. But what really matters, huh? There’s so much people can say about this company and who build it, but if it wasn’t for me, there wouldn’t be an OPW. I was the one carrying the female wrestling business back in the late 70s and 80s. I was the one who was at the center of the fighting world. Oh sure, there were other fighters who claimed they were better than me and that I was afraid of them, but guess what? Ask them how many actually fought me. Ask them how many actually were good enough to be signed by in the same promotions I was a part of. None of them were. So, when people talk about legacies and try to paint me as a fraud, they need to look at themselves and maybe New York, maybe if those people had better attitudes and were more humble, they would’ve made it to where I am today. Maybe they would’ve helped me carry this business instead of get jealous and lie about their importance later on when it doesn’t matter.

“She’s on Fire” by Amy Holland plays, and out comes Diana Majors, to massive cheers from the New York faithful. The 5’9” 140 lb Diana is the daughter of the late Dina Majors and looks just like her mother, who looked just like Lynda Carter, and she is decked out in a one piece of red, white, and blue designs, with white boots with red and blue laces. Alicia seems a bit irritated as she looks at Diana, but Diana smiles at the slightly taller blonde.

{alt}

Diana- Alicia, I respect you and I respect the things you’ve done for this business. But for you to say that the fighters of the 70s and 80s were not worthy of facing you is just a lie. My Mother, Dina Majors, was worthy of facing you (crowd cheers). Fighters like Destiny Brown (cheers), Your Majesty Sophia Jackson (cheers), Trinity Love (cheers), Charlie Champion (cheers) and so many more were worthy of facing you. In fact, they were all better fighters and had more heart than you did back then. And deep down, you know it.

Alicia- First of all, you don’t have the right to come out here and interrupt me. This is my time. This is my address to the people of New York!! Stop booing me!! Stop that!! All the times your mother and I spent touring together, we only had three incidents. She was a very classy woman, no matter what she said about me. But you are not. She would’ve never come out here and interrupted me like you have.

Diana- I know my mother, Alicia. And I know my mother didn’t duck the best fighters of her generation like you did. Promoters didn’t tell my mother what to do, and she wasn’t sheltered and protected. For you to say that you carried this business, that is another lie too. All those fighters I named are the ones who carried this business. You were a face, but you weren’t the body; you weren’t the brains, and you definitely weren’t the heart. You---

The familiar intro to “Eye of the Tiger” begins… and once the first verse starts, out comes OPW owner and former 11-time World Champion, the 5’5” 140 lb blonde haired, crystal blue eyed Madonna meets Marilyn Monroe, The Bosslady herself, Siena Blaze. Siena is being heavily booed and she’s laughing as she gets into the ring, all decked out in her red lycra cut off top, with black fishnetting around her stomach, red lycra bottoms with fishnets around the thighs to her knee high red boots. Siena takes her shades off and gives them to a little boy in the front row, then enters the ring, smiling at both Alicia and Diana, and taking a microphone. As Siena puts the mike to her lips, the boos get louder and louder.

{alt}

{alt}

Siena- I have a feeling I already know the answer to this, but why the fuck not? Hiya, New York… how the fuck are ya? (crowd boos) Yeah… I thought so. Crabby as fuck.

Alicia- Siena, why are you out here? It’s bad enough Diana had to disrespect me with her interruption, now you.

Siena- I’m out here because this is my company and I can do whatever the fuck I want to do. And I couldn’t help but hear you two jawing back and forth about legacy this, champion this, I built this, I ducked that, I sucked this, I fucked that… who gives a shit? Who gives a shit about either of you? Alicia, you were the face of the wrestling business? That’s what you think? You think you carried this business and you think you were that good? Tell me something, babes… who kicked your ass and took your belt? I did. You’re nothing more than a footnote in history. Not even that.

Alicia- My title reigns after I came back in 1995 say otherwise, Siena. And tell me this. Why is it that you’ve never given me a rematch?

Siena- Because you’re just not worth it. You’re like that shit people get in the corner of their mouths and eyes when they wake up. Beating you was the easiest match I ever had. And at this point in my career and my life, I’m all about challenges, and new faces… like you Diana. I’m the best thing that’s ever happened to this business. When you talk about OPW and female fighting, you talk about Siena Blaze. You talk about ME. I am this business. Not you. Not Dina Majors. Not anybody past or present. I took this business by force and made it in my own image. Go ahead and boo, New York. And while you’re booing, kiss my California ass (crowd boos louder)!! There has never been a fighter greater than me. There will never be a fighter greater than me. You could say I’m the best there is (crowd boos), the best there was (boos louder) and the best there ever---

“You Know My Name” by Chris Cornell plays, and out comes Rachel Apache, to deafening cheers. The 5’11” 150 lb Rachel, with her shin-long wavy black hair, midnight blue eyes, and Persian Wonder Woman, figure, looking a bit like Monica Bellucci, takes a moment to glance around the arena from the top of the ramp and listen to the cheers. Rachel is dressed in a black long sleeved blouse with black pinstriped pants and black heels. She already has a microphone in her hand as she enters the ring and gets right in Siena’s face.

{alt}

{alt}

Rachel- Siena Blaze… you of all people, here at Madison Square Garden, in New York City, where I beat YOU at this event seventeen and a half years ago… you know that I am the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be. And I gave you a rematch. In fact, I gave you two. I beat you both those times too. Remember when I made you quit in your hometown of Los Angeles?

Siena- Oooh, I’m so scared. What are you gonna do, Rachel? Lecture me to death? Get out of my face before I show you how much different I am now.

Rachel- You are different. You’re older, less skilled, and more annoying.

Siena- Then I guess you’re just gonna have to make a move, huh?

“Seek and Destroy” by Metallica hits, and the crowd erupts again as the 6’2” 170 lb former six time OPW World Champion, the Rosario Dawson looking Glory comes out.

Siena- Well if it isn’t the hometown hero.

Glory is smiling and blushing as she makes her way to the ring, wearing a casual New York Giants shirt, blue jeans, and red Nikes.

{alt}

Glory- Before I address you four… FINALLY, GLORY HAS COME BACK… home (crowd cheers)!!!! Wow… I didn’t think I’d be out here so early, but this was too good to stay away from. Look at the five of us. We represent five eras of fighting. That’s something to be proud of (crowd cheers)

Rachel- (under her breath) It’s actually only three, but she’s not smart enough to know that.

Siena breaks and laughs at Rachel’s comment… Alicia looks legitimately frustrated with all the interruptions, and Diana stands with her hands at her sides, watching and being in the moment of being in the ring with possibly the four biggest faces of female fighting

Glory- You know, Glory has a lot of great moments that have taken place here at Armageddon. I’ve never lost a match here and I remember Armageddon XII/12, back in 2006, right here in Madison Square Garden, right here in Glory’s home, NEW YORK CITY, BABY (crowd cheers)!!! You know what Glory’s favorite Armageddon moment is from Armageddon XII? It involves you, Rachel.

Rachel- I know what your least favorite moment from Armageddon XX will be. It’ll be when I beat you tonight.

Glory- Wrong answer, Rachel! Dong dong! It’s when Death stripped you naked (Rachel’s face turns red). You guys remember that, don’t you? (crowd cheers)

Alicia- No!! No!! No!! Don’t cheers nakedness!! Nakedness is bad!!

Siena- Alicia was born in a snuggie that she knitted while in the womb.

Glory- So, the celebrate my favorite moment, I’ll tell you what Glory is going to do. Glory is going to get naked right now!!

The crowd erupts in cheers… they start chanting “GLORY!! GLORY!! GLORY!!” Glory begins to take her clothes off.

Glory- I was born here in New York naked! I walk around the locker room naked! And I might fight you Rachel tonight, butt ass naked!!

Rachel- And I will beat the clothes back on you.

The now nude Glory faces Rachel and gets close to her. Rachel folds her arms and stares at the taller woman.

Glory- And I will just beat you. Like I said before, I’m going to win. That’s not a prediction. It’s a spoiler.

{alt}

Rachel- Disgusting.

Rachel turns and exit’s the ring, shaking her head.

Glory- Hey Rachel. I know you’ve heard this before… you really need to lighten up. After I kick your ass tonight, you’ll have plenty of time to. And to you, Alicia…

Glory grabs Alicia and kisses her deeply, shoving her long tongue into the blonde’s mouth.

Alicia- AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Jesus, Mary, Joseph!!! Yuck, yuck, yuck!!!!!

Glory- You taste like… sugar cookies?

Alicia runs from the ring and the crowd laughs and starts chanting Glory‘s name again.

Siena- You can kiss me if you wanna.

Glory- No thanks, Siena. I want to pass the post fight drug test (crowd laughs). And Diana, I know your boyfriend wouldn’t like it haha! See you a little later, NYC! Glory out.

Glory leaves the ring, leaving Siena and Diana. Diana looks at Siena.

Diana- Siena, tonight you and I face each other, and I haven’t given much thought to the meaning of this match. I remember being a little girl, sitting in the front row, like those kids over there, when my Mother came out of retirement to face you, after you’d bought her former promotion and the rights to her title. She didn’t want to just turn it over to you, because that’s not what champions do. You didn’t give her time to get ready. You didn’t give her time to get in shape. You beat her up and you broke her neck, when she could barely give you any resistance. That’s what I’m taking into this ring tonight. It’s not about you screwing me out of the Battle Royal. It’s not about you buying out my former promotion and altering my contract, forcing me to fight here, which is what my Mother told me never to do. It’s about her legacy and what you’ve done to it. It’s about--- OUGH!!!

Siena kicks Diana in the stomach and locks on a standing guillotine choke, then pulls Diana down, scissoring her legs around the tall brunette’s body.

Siena- I think it’s about time for our match. Ring the fucking bell.

MORE TO COME…
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
Re: Armageddon XX (Actual Matches)
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2014, 12:45:32 AM »
Siena tightens her hold in with both arms and whispers in Diana’s ear.

Siena- That’s right, bitch. Feel it. Feel the flow of air and blood to your head cease. You should’ve never accepted my challenge. Your Mother’s gonna be so disappointed in you, isn’t she? You came all this way to New York City, to OPW, just to get your ass kicked the same way I kicked her ass.

Diana- Don’t you talk about my mother!!

Diana is able to work her right hand into Siena’s choke hold and pries herself free. She starts throwing punches into Siena’s face, but the blonde hooks her left hand behind Diana’s head and puts her right forearm against her throat, putting her neck into a vice, but also bringing her legs up and around Diana’s neck and shoulders.

Siena- I don’t know what I’ll call this one. I guess I could call it The Kitchen Sink, but there’s already a move called that.

Diana- My Mother told me you love to hear yourself talk.

Diana lifts Siena up and slams her into the corner. The shorter blonde lets go of the hold, and Diana whips her hard to the opposite turnbuckle. Diana runs and jumps, looking to deliver a dropkick to Siena while she’s in the corner, but Siena moves and Diana’s legs end up stuck in the ropes while her crotch takes the impact of pad. Siena immediately slides out of the ring and grabs Diana’s neck, twisting it towards her while the brunette is trapped. The ref counts and Siena breaks the hold, slides into the ring, slides back out and applies the hold again. The New York crowd is giving the blonde the business and she’s laughing at them. She slides into the ring and sidekicks Diana in the stomach, sending her off the ropes and to the mat in a fetal position with an “ULF!!”

Siena- Come on, Diana. Dirty Dianaaaa oh!! Dirty Dianaaaaa no!! Dirty Di-ANA NO!! Dirty Dianaaaaaa…. CHUM ON!!! (kicks her in the ribs) ah chum on!! (kicks her in the ribs)

Siena steps on Diana’s heart hard and the brunette’s body shoots up in pain. Siena takes a foot in each hand and smiles, teasing Rachel Apache’s finishing move, The Sharpshooter, and the Pro-Rachel crowd boos heavily. Diana seizes that opportunity and kicks Siena with both feet to her face. The blonde staggers back and Diana jumps to her feet, then knocks her down with a clothesline. As Siena gets back up, Diana bounces off the ropes and knocks her down again with a flying cross body, Siena is up again and tries a high kick, but Diana slides under it and when Siena turns around, she’s hit with a dropkick and slides out of the ring.

The crowd boos Siena and she flips them off with both hands, but when she turns around, Diana’s body collides with her as the brunette dives over the top rope and knocks the blonde into the steel barricades. Diana attempts to whip Siena into the ring apron, but the blonde reverses, sending Diana towards the apron, but getting her knee into Diana’s stomach, doubling the younger fighter over, then going for a DDT, but Diana lifts Siena up and gives her a spine buster on the floor.

Diana stands up and pulls Siena up by her collar, rolling her in the ring and making the cover, 1,2, Siena kicks out. Diana picks Siena up and gives her a body slam, then bounces off the ropes and goes for a leg drop, but Siena sits up, only to have her head and arm hooked in a buffalo sleeper. The crowd cheers as Diana synchs in the hold tight and Siena rolls her eyes at the feeling of being put in a submission hold, when she is a submissions master. Diana’s knee is in Siena’s back, preventing her from rolling backwards, but Siena uses the strength in her legs to force herself up, hoisting the taller Diana up and slamming on her back, then immediately going for an armbar, but Diana pulls free and gets to her feet with the smiling Siena in pursuit.

Siena- Come on, kid. Show me what you’re working with.

Siena lands a hard left hook to the ribs, another hook to Di’s head, backing the taller girl up. Di tries a front kick, but Siena catches her foot, tagging her with a straight right to the brunette’s chin that puts her against the ropes. Siena lands a hard left uppercut to Di’s stomach, buckling her legs with an “OOP!!” and grinds her fist in.

Siena- I love the way that sounds, kid. You’re turning me on.

Siena pummels Di’s stomach with lefts and rights while the brunette covers up her face. Siena turns and taunts the crowd and comes back with a haymaker right hand, but she misses as Diana ducks it, pulls Siena’s legs out from under her and puts her in a Boston Crab.  

Siena twists her body, causing Di to fall into the ropes. Siena locks her leg with Di’s in a single crab claw leglock, then tries to bridge over into a crossface, which she succeeds in doing, with the ropes adding extra leverage. Di is in the ropes and the ref is warning Siena about a disqualification, to which Siena responds, “I’m the fucking owner of this motherfucker. Go ahead and disqualify me. I’m just kidding, Lance. I’ll let her go.”

Siena stands and pulls Di away from the ropes by her foot. Siena grabs Di again with a foot in each hand and steps between her legs, crossing them and trying to turn her over in the sharpshooter. The crowd is booing the hell out of Siena for trying to cop Rachel’s signature move, but Diana spins out of it, jumps to her feet, kicks Siena in the stomach, hooks her head and jumps, swinging around and driving Siena’s head into the mat in a swinging DDT!!

Siena- I didn’t want to do that stupid move anyway… my neck is fucked. Shit!

Siena is down holding her neck and the ref comes over. Siena shoves the ref into Diana, then gets to her feet, running around the ref and clubbing Di to the back of her head, sending her down on her knees. Siena wraps her legs around Di’s neck and falls back, but Di’s already near the ropes and puts her foot on the bottom one. Siena waits out the four seconds, tightening the hold before releasing it. Siena starts stomping on Diana’s ribs and back, but the brunette fights through it and gets to her knees, landing a punch to Siena’s stomach.

Siena- OUGH!!

And another…

Siena- Ugghh…

Siena doubles forward and Di stands, hooking the blonde’s head, lifting her up and giving her a suplex. But Di doesn’t let go. She hits Siena with five more suplexes, rolling and following up with another and another, soon, she’s at eleven, and twelve, and thirteen, and fourteen, as the crowd is counting… on the twentieth suplex, she sends Siena forward instead of backwards into a front suplex bomb!!

Siena- Finish it, you fucking bitch… just finish it. If I were twenty years younger, I’d kick your ass.

Diana- If you had fought my Mother when she was twenty years younger, she would’ve kicked yours.

Diana climbs the top rope as tears come down her eyes. She sees the crowd and the flashbulbs popping. She faces the crowd and backflips off, looking to hit her finisher, her mother’s finisher, the Major Moonsalt, but when she lands…

Diana- UUUGGGHHH!!!

Siena’s knees are up and Diana’s stomach crashes across them. Siena wraps her legs around Di’s waist and hooks her in a full nelson.

Siena- I’m stealing your fucking move, Di. Oh, I’m sorry. I’m stealing your mother’s move.

Diana, despite the pain in her stomach, back and neck, stands with Siena still on her back. She backs up and rams Siena’s back into the corner and the older woman lets go. She lifts Siena up and sits her on the top rope. She climbs up and faces Siena, then tries to go for a superplex, but Siena jumps on Di’s arm, wrapping her body around it in a standing armbar. Siena’s weight should cause them both to fall back into the ring, but Di is able to yank her arm free and Siena crashes to the mat on her back. Di knows now is the time. She points up to where her Mother is looking down on her from Heaven, and she backflips off the top rope, angling her body in a nearly slow motion Major Moonsalt and lands across Siena… 1... 2... 3!!! DIANA MAJORS HAS DEFEATED SIENA BLAZE!!

Diana gets to her knees and starts to cry. She’s dreamed about this moment ever since she was a little girl and watched Siena beat her Mother, who was well passed her prime and coming out of retirement, breaking her neck. This is her moment and this is her victory. Siena rolls out of the ring and the EMTs meet her. She’s holding her neck, but she’s walking under her own power as she makes her way to the back. We go backstage with Kimberly Chaucer, the 5’6” Kelly Hu looking 37 million dollar a year reporter/commentator/analyst queen, who’s standing by with Gemma Rox…

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

Kim- Lance, point the fucking camera at my fucking face! Geez! My fucking interns can do better than you. And Josh, take the wires up… take it all, Josh! You fucking degenerate… oh, ahem! This is Kimberly Chaucer here with Gemma Rox. Tonight you face Samantha, again. Respond.

Gemma- You know, I'm feeling pretty good! more relaxed than 2 years ago. She talked an AWFUL lot of shit, more than even SHE normally talks... told the world I was a roid head, that I wasn't good enough to be in the ring with her, that I haven't earned the right.... but now? The whole world knows I earned the right. I literally broke my back earning the right. I respect her and I think she respects me. I don't know if we'll ever like each other, but there's no bullshit any more. She's stepping in the ring as the world champion and I'm stepping in as the number one contender. I'm feeling good, Kimmie. I don't know which one of us is going to walk out the ring with the belt, But I know the crowd are never going to forget this night.

Kim- First of all, don’t call me ‘Kimmie.’ She beat your ass pretty badly. In fact, she said she would give you some new tattoos, and the way you looked after the first match, she clearly did. Respond.

Gemma- You know, Kimmie, I’m going to cut this interview short. I’m trying to get ready for my match and to be quite honest with you, I really want to beat YOUR arse right now.

Kim- We are in America, so it’s ass, not arse. And you couldn’t beat my ass. My ass has never been beaten. But there’s plenty of video tape to beg to differ about yours.

Gemma’s dear friend, Yvette Hood, walks up and puts her hands around Gemma, who is smiling a pretty angry smile and has her mouth open to say something, and guides her away.

Kim- I just don’t know who the fuck that bitch thinks she is. So arrogant and rude.

Frankie J. is standing by with the 5’1” 121 lb Dynamite Quinn. The Olympic gold medalist Quinn was born in London, England to two Egyptian parents and is dressed in a silver one piece to match her silver hair. She looks like Amber Rose, but there isn't too much sweet or rosy about her right now.

{alt}

Quinn- Tell Kimberly Chaucer, it’s not ass, it’s ‘arse.’

Frankie- Dynamite, tonight, you face Beth for her OPW Television Championship, in what may be the shortest title match of all time. She is five feet and you are five foot one. I’m not making light of it; I’m just--

Quinn- Do you really think I give a fook about that? As far as I’m concerned, it will be the shortest title match in OPW history. I’m gonna go out there and choke her out. Beth, you’ve been running from me for some time now. You’ve been beating this one and that one. You’ve taken down all the bigger girls who’ve challenged you here in OPW. But now, you’ve got to face someone your own size… ME. I’m gonna choke you the fook out and put an end to this pippy long stockings blonde bullshit.

Frankie- But don’t you think Beth has conducted herself as a great champion. She has faced all comers and she’s won.

Quinn- Did you not hear what I fooking said, man? It ends tonight. Beth, I’m sick of seeing your smiling face on all these posters and all this other shit. I’m sick of your speeches about morals. I’m sick of this blonde haired, blue eyed fraud and I’m sick of you passing yourself off as a fighter. I'm going to put an end to this fooking foolishness tonight.

MORE TO COME…
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 01:29:15 AM by howardcosell »
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2014, 06:19:12 AM »
“Optimistic” by Radiohead hits, and as soon as the main guitar intro plays, Dynamite Quinn makes her way out to a mixed reaction and heads to the ring (for Dynamite‘s origin, see my story “The Mighty Quinn“). Dynamite has a British flag towel over her head as she storms down. She throws her towel to the crowd and enters, raising her arms above her head and looking up the ramp.

“Learning to Fly” by Pink Floyd hits, and out comes the reigning OPW Television Champion, Beth, to loud cheers from the crowd. The 5’ 100 lb blonde haired blue eyed Beth is wearing a blue camoflauge one piece, has the blue and silver OPW TV belt around her waist, and is barefoot with toenails that are various shades of blue to match her outfit. She makes her way to the ring, touching hands with the fans, but not taking her eyes off of Quinn, as Quinn is not taking her eyes off of Beth.

{alt}

Beth gets in the ring, hands the belt to the ref and awaits the ringing of the bell. The bell rings and the two fighters cycle each other. Beth feints a lock up, but slips behind Quinn, wrapping her legs around the silver headed girl’s waist, but Quinn immediately reverses it, sliding behind the blonde, locking her arms around her waist, and throwing her back in a German suplex, 1,2, Beth kicks out, but Quinn holds on, trying to hook Beth’s arm and neck and choke her out, but the blonde slips free and rolls into a corner as Quinn stands and looks at her.

Quinn- Come on, Beth. Whatcha running for, eh?

Beth gets to her feet and circles Quinn cautiously, throwing a leg kick that hit’s the silver haired girl high on her thigh, but Quinn rushes her, throwing quick punches to Beth’s head that Beth is able to cover up from. Beth backpedals into the corner and Quinn gets her around the waist again. Beth hooks her foot in the ropes and looks at the referee, while working her arms under Quinn’s, thwarting the attempt to throw her. But Quinn starts landing lefts to Beth’s side and twists her left arm, keeping her own head pressed against Beth‘s chin.

Beth- Umm… uhh… mmph…

Beth knows she has to get out of the corner and she tries to move out of the corner. So, she puts her head between the ropes, just as Quinn throws a left into her face. The ref moves in to break them, but Quinn takes Beth down and both women end up in the ropes. Quinn gets off Beth while the ref stands between them.

Quinn- What the fook is this shit?

The ref moves and Beth lands a standing dropkick that knocks Quinn back a few steps. Beth moves in and lands a sweeping kick to Quinn’s right side buckles the silver haired wrestler. Beth lands a right cross to the left eye, a left hook to the jaw, and a sidekick to the solar plexus.

Quinn- Ugghh!! Fook!!

Beth moves in, but Quinn quickly grabs her, lifts her up, and drops her in a belly to belly suplex, immediately going for a mount, but Beth gets her legs around her and grabs her wrists with her hands. Quinn bucks herself free of the leg scissors and pulls her right arm free of Beth grasp, throwing a hard right hand into the blonde’s face. Quinn takes two more hard rights to her face, and brings her legs around Quinn’s neck and shoulders while attempting to trap the arm in a triangle hold, but Quinn pulls free, giving Beth enough room to slide out and start kicking Quinn in the face.

Quinn- Uhhh!! Fookin’ fook!!! Unnnhhh!!!

Quinn takes a direct foot to the face and is knocked off of Beth. The blonde stands up, bounces off the ropes, hits the sitting Quinn with a dropkick to her face, knocking her down on her back, then bounces off the middle rope, spinning around and landing a leg drop across Quinn’s body, then going for the cover, 1,2, Quinn violently kicks out! Beth mounts Quinn and punches her right in the nose.

Beth- Let me show you why I belong here.

Beth starts pummeling Quinn with punches, and it is Quinn now covering up, but the experienced wrestler Quinn is, she gets her legs around Beth’s waist and bucks the blonde forward while sliding herself down. The result is Beth is now on her hands and knees while Quinn’s head is in Beth’s chest. Quinn slams a hard forearm shot to Beth’s left side, almost knocking the blonde over. Quinn hears Beth exhale ands nails the same spot again, then switches up and lands one to Beth’s right side, looking for the liver. Quinn lands two more quick ones and Beth groans out an “Augh!!” lowering her right arm to protect that side.

Quinn- If you can’t take this, you’re not gonna be able to hang much longer.

Beth- I can hang. I was a gymnast before I joined the special forces.

Quinn- Your jokes are corny as your sister’s.

Beth- That wasn’t a joke.

Beth punches Quinn in the face and thanks her lucky stars that her strategy of talking to Quinn bought her some time. But Quinn shoves Beth over and gets her arms around Beth’s waist, yanking both women to their feet and throwing Beth over her head in a release belly to belly suplex! Quinn turns around to find that Beth was able to land on the top rope and Beth jumps off with a missile dropkick, but Quinn sidesteps it, hooks Beth in a chokehold, but Beth throws a couple of elbows into Quinn’s stomach, and just when Beth thinks Quinn will break the hold, the silver haired girl throws Beth backwards and to the mat hard in a chicken wing suplex, 1,2, Beth kicks out!

Quinn lifts Beth up and gives her a sidewalk slam, then bounces off the ropes and lands an elbow across the collarbone of the blonde, immediately hooking a single armed sleeper and going down to one knee, bringing Beth’s head across her knee and slamming down some elbows to her face with her other arm, while using her other leg to pin down Beth’s legs, twisting and stretching her.

Quinn knows she can’t maintain the choke with one arm in the position she’s in, so she tries to bring Beth down and use Both hands. But the blonde shifts herself behind Quinn, and both women stand. Beth lifts Quinn up and gives her a belly to back suplex and holds on for a pin, 1,2, Quinn rolls herself out, both women to their feet and Beth with another dropkick, sending Quinn into the ropes. Beth bounces off the ropes and charges Quinn, but Quinn steps forward and kicks the blonde in the stomach, forcing a loud “OOF!!” wraps her arms around her, spins, and tosses her over her head in a release belly to belly suplex. Quinn turns around and sees she’s thrown Beth out of the ring. The crowd chants “HOLY SHIT!!” over and over as Quinn slides out of the ring.

The blonde is down on her back in pain. Quinn grabs her by her hair and shoves her against the steel barricade, landing a hard right hand to her stomach, just above her navel. Beth folds over into another belly to belly suplex onto the floor. The ref is counting and Quinn slides Beth into the ring and stands on the ring apron, then she pulls the blonde out and slides out as well, breaking the count. Quinn whips Beth at the steel ring steps, but Beth jumps on the steps and backflips off, crashing into Quinn and knocking her down.

“LET’S GO, BETH!! LET‘S GO!! (clap clap)” can be heard throughout the arena as the fans cheer for the blonde to stand up.  Shots of children all throughout the arena are shown as they have their Beth and Marie posters and their blue and gold one pieces on in support of the twins.

Beth gets to her feet first as Quinn is still on her knees. Beth goes to slide back into the ring, but Quinn spear tackles her hard, knocking her into the steel barricade. Quinn slides in and out of the ring, resetting the count. She pulls Beth up and pulls her into a suplex, but throws her forward, slamming the blonde’s already aching stomach across the barricade. The people on the front row are patting Beth on the back and encouraging her to get up, but Quinn pulls her up and Beth grabs Quinn by her arms and pulls her into the barricade. This time, Quinn’s stomach and ribs take the impact and she staggers backwards.

Beth jumps onto the barricade and leaps off, grabbing Quinn’s head and spinning in a tornado DDT, slamming Quinn’s head into the floor. Beth picks Quinn up and slides her into the ring, then jumps onto the top rope and does a body slam onto the downed silver haired girl, 1,2, Quinn kicks out again.

Quinn gets to her knees while Beth stands and Beth quickly avoids another takedown attempt. Quinn is quick to her feet and rushes Beth, dodging the blonde’s punches and landing two hooks to Beth’s ribs and a hard right to the pit of her stomach, but Beth knees Quinn in her own stomach and hooks her head, looking for a DDT, however, Quinn throws herself backwards, dropping Beth in a bridge/northern lights suplex! 1,2, Beth kicks out again!!

Both women are slow to get to their feet and Beth begins to land rights to Quinn’s face, while Quinn lands lefts to the blonde’s stomach. Both women are standing and trading and abandoning defense for a straight up brawl. Quinn lands a left to Beth’s liver and the blonde cries out, folding forward into a right cross that staggers her into the corner. Quinn sits Beth on the top rope and climbs up there with her. It looks like Quinn is going to try to give Beth a belly to belly suplex off the top rope and to the floor. But Beth jumps on Quinn’s shoulders and gives her a frankensteiner/hurricana  off the top rope to the floor. Beth hooks Quinn’s legs…1...2... Quinn kicks out!!

Beth cannot believe it. She stands up and climbs on the top rope again. She does her Y gymnast pose and flips off, but Quinn moves and stands. Beth lands on her feet and feels Quinn’s arms wrap around her waist. Quinn throws Beth back and lets her go, launching her in a German suplex that causes the blonde’s head to hit the top turnbuckle.

The crowd chants “THIS IS AWESOME (clap clap clap-clap-clap)!!!”

Quinn lifts Beth up and puts her on the top rope, climbing up there with her. Quinn wraps her arms around Beth and throws her off, but Beth wraps her arms around Quinn and cross bodies her in mid air as both women land on their sides. The crowd chants “HOLY SHIT!!” again as Beth puts her arm across Quinn…1...2... Quinn gets her shoulder up!

Beth sits up and takes a breath, and Quinn rewards her for that by wrapping her legs around Beth’s waist, her arms around Beth’s left arm and neck, and starts to choke her. Beth is trapped and struggling to fight out of it, but Quinn has her in the middle of the ring with nowhere to go but out. Beth will not give up though. Her face is turning blue, but she won’t tap out. Beth uses her legs to try and post Quinn onto her shoulders for a pin, but Quinn just rolls Beth over onto her stomach and tightens the hold. The referee lifts Beth’s hand once… twice… three times and Beth is out. DYNAMITE QUINN HAS DEFEATED BETH to become to OPW Television Champion!!

Quinn takes the belt and raises it above her head. She’s the first fighter in OPW History to say she’s got a title, a gold medal, and a Master’s Degree. Quinn exit’s the ring with the title, hardly doing an in-ring celebration. Beth is revived and sits in the ring, looking somewhat sad, but the crowd applauds her. Beth’s been a great champion, and she’s far from done in OPW.

We go to the buxom baby faced blonde, Bunny Clyde, who’s outside Samantha’s dressing room.

Bunny- So like, I was totally trying to get an interview with Samantha, but like, noooobody’s cominggg…

The 5’8” 140 lb lemon blonde haired, green eyed Amy Smart looking Justine Credible, comes out of the dressing room and looks at Bunny as the crowd watching boos furiously.

{alt}

{alt}

Justine- The champ is back there warming up for her match. But Bunny, it’s okay, because the woman you’re looking at isn’t just the best, isn’t just the coolest… she’s Justine Credible. And tonight, I get to deal with an issue that’s been nudging at me for a while. Ever since White Tiger came to OPW, I’ve listened to fans and pundits, commentators and clowns all say she might be the greatest female high flier in the history of this sport. I’m like, are you serious? I’m the human highlight reel! I’m Justine Credible! People seem to have forgotten all the matches and memories I was having while White Tiger was still in Japan learning whatever the hell shitty ass martial arts style she teaches. But tonight, I get to kick her ass and silence all you stupid fans booing me! Tonight, at Armageddon XX, The White Tiger will be waving the white flag. And not to just the coolest, not to just the best, but to Justine Motherfucking Credible, baby yeah!!

Coming up Next: Kayla battles her vicious sister, Dawn!!

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2014, 03:52:34 PM »
Great update, Howard!  I love the way you keep the excitement high and building!  I can't wait for the next update!

:D

*hugs*

J
xoxo
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2014, 09:59:02 PM »
Ouf! Quite a pace you've set out here! The Beth vs Quinn fight was a belter! and I must admit I'm happy Siena lost to Majors :D

Can't wait to see the rest! and with any luck, Dawn and Kayla will kill each other ;D

x G x
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2014, 05:13:06 AM »
Thanks, Gemma and Jonica! They'll be more to come very soon  ;)

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2014, 08:18:14 AM »
Scintillating edge of seat action - Diana defeating Sienna and Quinn getting the better of Beth - WOW!  :D ;)

Oooh, me up against my trash-talking sister Dawn next. Hhhmmm, will it be 'sunset' for Dawn or me?  ::) Hey, Gemma, now don't be nasty!  ;D ;)

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2014, 12:37:21 AM »
Thanks, Kayla! Annnnnnd here we go...

Frankie J- This is Frankie J. and I’m standing here with the OPW World Champion, Samantha (crowd boos loudly as the 5’9” 144 lb, redheaded aqua green eyed, Mona Chopra looking Samantha rolls her eyes, face somewhat glowing from warming up in her private lockerroom)

{alt}

{alt}

Samantha- Are you going to be nice to me, Frankie?

Frankie- I just want to ask you how you’re feeling before this big match with Gemma Rox tonight? You beat her before, so are you feeling any pressure?

Samantha- How am I feeling tonight? I’m afraid.

Frankie- What? Do you really mean that, or are you being sarcastic?

Samantha- I’m being serious, dude.

Frankie- Could you elaborate on this?

Samantha- I beat Gemma before. So what? That was a while ago. We haven’t fought each other since then and she’s done a lot and I’ve done a lot. I’d like to beat the shit out of her and win it in twenty seconds, but I’m prepared to go as long as necessary. Before the first fight, I’d had the experience of sparring with her and learning about her. Now, she’s been working with Rachel Apache (crowd cheers) and all we have to go on are tapes of her matches and trying to guess what she’s going to do. So, I can’t softball this shit. I had to take training for her as seriously as possible. She’s a very dangerous opponent.

Frankie- You don’t seem like your usual self tonight.

Samantha- This is the fighting business, Frankie. I’m always this way before a fight. I know you’re used to me behind a microphone talking shit, but if I didn’t back it up, I wouldn’t be here.

Frankie- What are you afraid of? Are you afraid of Gemma?

Samantha- I’m not afraid of Gemma. I’m afraid of what could happen if I lose tonight, and that has nothing to do with Gemma. If I didn’t think Gemma deserved to fight me here tonight, I would’ve ‘pulled a Rachel’ and refused to fight her. Let me put it like this, Frankie. I was born into a rich family and I never had to worry about much. I never spent a night wondering where my next meal was going to come from or how I was going to pay the bills. I stabbed people in the back and I buried people when I felt like it. I used my status and my looks to get me places and I got opportunities in the business and educational world that had nothing to do with my character, but my money, my family status, and my ability to fuck over anyone who got in my way. Age and parenthood has changed me, obviously, but that’s the truth, man. And that’s why I’m afraid.

Frankie- Wow. Your honesty is appreciated.

Samantha- The only things I’ve ever really earned are what I’ve done here in OPW. I earned my title reigns and I earned the right to be in the main event of Armageddon XX. I don’t want to lose what I’ve got. I don’t want to lose what I’ve busted my ass for years and years, against all these crazy fucking fans who hate me (fans boo), and lose this title because this title is mine. So, yeah. I’m afraid. But if you walk down the hall and ask Gemma if she’s afraid, she’ll tell you she is, if she’s being honest. I gotta go.

Frankie- Thank you, Samantha.

“Simply the best” by Tina Turner hits, and the 5’9” 140 lb, dark haired, green eyed, South African Sassafras, former OPW World Champion, Kayla!! The 5’10” 165 lb redheaded warrior, Jessika, is right behind Kayla. Kayla is dressed in her usual green top and tight black lycra pants with black boots, showing off her toned abs and navel piercing and the crowd cheers loudly as she smiles and makes her way confidently to the ring.

{alt}

{alt}

Kayla enters the ring, does her traditional smile and wave.

“Thunder Kiss ‘65” by White Zombie plays and out comes the 5’9” 140 lb, black haired, blue eyed Megan Fox looking younger sister to Kayla, Dawn! And of course, with her is the 5’10” black haired Seka, who looks like singer, Rihanna. Dawn is dressed in a simple robe while Seka is wearing a spiked cap, spiked black bra, with a black miniskirt and spiked black boots.

{alt}

So, here’s a little clean up info before this match.

Kayla and Dawn are sisters.
Kayla and Jessika were girlfriends and Jessika mentored Kayla.
Seka is Jessika’s adopted daughter.
Seka and Dawn are girlfriends.

Kayla and Dawn get right in each other’s faces.

Kayla- The only way you’re going to respect me is if I beat respect out of you, Dawn.

Dawn- You will try, bitch. You will try.

Dawn pulls off the robe to expose her shiny baby blue one piece.

Dawn- It’s over for you, Kayla. It’s my time now. I’ve been in your shadow all these years, but now, it’s Seka and me and we’re taking over this place! No country for old bitches… no offense, Jessika.

Kayla- What are you talking about, Dawn? Have you lost your--

Dawn hocks back and spits right in Kayla’s face, then slaps her in it. Kayla wipes the saliva with her right hand and looks it at, her face turning red with fury.

Kayla- I used to change your shitty diapers and this is how you-- ough!!

Dawn’s right hand slams into Kayla’s stomach, taking some of the steam out of those tight abs and bending Kayla slightly. Dawn fires another one, getting an “umph!” from Kayla and keeps punching the abs, but Kayla’s starting to come forward instead of backwards, shaking off the punches.

Kayla- What’s the matter, sis? You know me. You know it’s going to take more than that to stop me.

Dawn- Okay.

Dawn throws a right hand for Kayla’s face, but the brunette catches her sister’s fist and twists it behind her back. Dawn drops down, forcing Kayla to lean over and break the hold. Dawn tries to kick Kayla’s face, but Kayla smartly moves out of the way as Dawn gets to her feet, then Kayla smacks the hell out of Dawn, sending her stumbling backwards as the crowd reacts.

Dawn- Unnnhhh!!! Bitch!!

Seka- Get her back, Dawn! You better get her back! Don’t you let that bitch beat you!!

Dawn stares angrily at Kayla and hisses as she approaches

Kayla- Yeah, Dawn. Come get me back.

The two women lock up and Kayla pulls Dawn into a side headlock. Dawn lands two hard elbows to Kayla’s lower abdomen and that loosens the hold enough for Dawn to lift Kayla and drop her down in a sidewalk slam. Dawn goes for the cover, 1, Kayla kicks out.

Dawn climbs on top of Kayla and starts unloading punches, but Kayla comfortably blocks them with her arms. Dawn stands and stomps on Kayla’s crotch.

Kayla- AUGH!!!

Dawn- Yeah, bitch. Call me a cheater later on, after you’ve made a whole fucking career out of doing this shit to others. (turns to the crowd) This is your champion? This bitch is your hero? You should’ve asked me about her! The only thing she was ever good at, was stealing other women’s men and other women’s women. But now, she can’t even get that right. She can’t even, ahhhh!!

Kayla is up and grabs her sister by the neck and by the butt and throws her over the top rope to the floor. Kayla waits for Dawn to get to her feet, bounces off the ropes, charges and goes for her patented baseball slide, but Dawn moves. No problem; Kayla slide out of the ring, but Dawn kicks her in the stomach, folding her over, then whips her into the steel ring steps, Kayla’s shoulder taking the impact.

Dawn slides into the ring and starts arguing with the referee, who’s back is to Kayla. Seka runs over and kicks Kayla in the mouth, picks her up and gives her a suplex on the floor, as the crowd boos.

Jessika- Seka, stop that right now!!

The ref turns and Seka is back around the corner, giving an innocent look, while Dawn slides out of the ring and puts Kayla on the French announce table. Dawn puts Kayla’s head between her legs and hooks her arms. Dawn jumps and flips Kayla, driving herself and Kayla through the table in Dawn’s jumping double arm Powerbomb finisher… Breaking Dawn!!

Chants of “HOLY SHIT!!” rain down as both women are down, but Seka is encouraging Dawn to get up. Dawn rises and raises her arms to the sky over Kayla’s downed body, and she gets lots of boos, but some fans are clapping.

Dawn- Who’s the most vicious bitch in OPW? I am!! Who’s the sexiest South African in OPW? I am!!

Seka- I’ll give you the sexiest, but I’m the most vicious. Finish that bitch! Put the boots to her.

Dawn rolls Kayla into the ring. Dawn puts her foot just below Kayla’s breasts, 1, 2, Kayla kicks out and Dawn rolls her eyes. Kayla rolls over on her back and it’s clear that she’s bleeding from her nose and mouth. Dawn sees it and grabs Kayla by the back her head, slamming her face into the mat over and over and then rubbing her face in her own blood. Kayla pushes herself up to her hands and knees, just as Dawn gives her a kick to the ribs!

Dawn- Kayla (kick to the ribs), Kayla (kick to the ribs) Kayla (kicks her over on her back)! That’s all I ever hear, but that’s coming to an end and your days are done (stomp to the stomach)! We came from the same womb and we should love each other (stomp to the crotch forcing Kayla to sit up into a kick to the face)! But you know what (stomp to the stomach)? I fucking hate you (stomp to the stomach)! I fucking hate you (stomp to the stomach)! I fucking hate you (stomp to the stomach)! I fucking hate you (stomp to the stomach)! I SAID I fucking hate you (stomp to the stomach)!! So bitch (kick to the mouth), like I fucking said (kick to the mouth), we’re taking over (stomp on the crotch)!

Seka- Finish her, Dawn! Don’t let her come back.

Dawn- But I’m having so much fun.

Seka- We’ll be having extra fun in the back after you drop this bitch.

Dawn- Okay, Seka, fine. Such a party pooper.

Dawn reaches down and grabs Kayla by her head. She starts to pull her up, but Kayla punches Dawn right in the crotch.

Dawn- EEEE!!!

Kayla whips Dawn into the corner, backs all the way up, charges and jumps, smashing her body against Dawn’s in her signature splash.

Seka- Where does this bitch get the energy from?

Kayla- Ask your Mother, Seka. She knows all about it.

Kayla lands her well known straight right into Dawn’s stomach, just above her vertical slit navel, and with an “OUGH!!” the younger sister’s legs buckle and she folds over. Kayla is bleeding, but she puts Dawn’s head between her legs, flips her up, but Dawn rolls out of it and into a pin, clutching Kayla’s pants and holding on where the ref doesn’t see it, 1,2,3!! DAWN HAS DEFEATED KAYLA!!

Dawn- Oh shit!! Oh shit!! I beat her!! I beat her!!!

Kayla- You cheated!

Kayla grabs Dawn and knees her in the stomach, then rips Dawn’s one piece off of her, surprised at how easily the material tears. Kayla puts Dawn over her knee and starts spanking her, but gets dropped by a kick from Seka!!

Seka- Get your fucking hands off my girlfriend.

Seka grabs Kayla with both hands by her throat, lifts her up and slams her down on her back while landing in a seated position.

Seka- Get up, Dawn, we’re going to fuck this bitch up.

Jessika gets in the ring, but she’s conflicted. She looks at Seka and she looks down at Kayla. She looks confused.

“Cult of Personality” by Living Colour hits, and out runs the 5’9” Olympic Silver Medalist, the Hope Solo looking South African, Rumor Winfield, mostly to boos.

{alt}

{alt}

Seka slides out of the ring to meet Rumor, but Rumor stops short of Seka and throws a sidekick that hit’s the brown skinned girl in the stomach and with an “UUUFFF!!!” Seka is down!! Dawn moves to the ropes and Rumor grabs her by her feet, yanking her outside the ring. Dawn tries to punch Rumor, but she blocks it and decks Dawn with a right cross to her jaw. Rumor slides into the ring, very wary of Jessika while Kayla comes around. Kayla sees Rumor and jumps at the sight of her.

Rumor- I know I’m a cocky condescending bitch and I’m proud of it… but I’m still you’re number one fan, remember?

Jessika slides out of the ring to check on Seka and Dawn and when all three women stand up, both Rumor and Kayla have bounced off the ropes, charges and hit them collectively with baseball slides, knocking them back down. As Seka and Dawn rise again, Kayla and Rumor bounce off the ropes, charge and dive over the ropes, with Rumor landing on Seka and Kayla landing on Dawn!! Jessika gets a microphone and gets upset.

Jessika- Enough!!! Enough of this shit!! Can’t you see what they’re doing to us?!! Huh?!!!

Dawn- What the fuck are you talking about?

Jessika- Why can’t we be a family again? Why can’t we stand together and fight the real enemies? There’s a locker room full of bitches in the back laughing at us right now!! Laughing at the way we’re fighting each other and singling each other out, instead of fighting them!! Why the fuck can’t you kids realize that? We’re all we got!!

Kayla- You’re full of shit, Jessika! You stood there and watched them jump me and you were in MY corner!

Jessika- I can’t take this shit anymore. I can’t watch you guys tear each other apart like this. It’s tearing me apart! If we all joined forces, we’d be unstoppable. We could run OPW as a family! The First Family!! We could take out anyone, Rachel, Samantha and the IQ’s, Gemma Kicking Rox, anybody!! We all hate Gemma Rox, don't we? Don't we?!!

Kayla- Let’s go, Rumor. I’m done listening to this.

Jessika- You’ll come to your senses, Kayla. You will.

Seka- Or I’ll force you to.

Kayla- What did you say, Seka?

Seka- You heard what the fuck I said! I beat you before and I’ll beat you again!

Jessika- God damn it!! Stop it!!

Kayla and Rumor go to the back and after a few moments of back and forth, Seka, Dawn and Jessika head to the back as well.

In the back, there’s a shot shown of a line of women dressed in full ancient combat armor, with swords and shields, banging the swords against the shields… gee, I wonder what that’s about…

COMING UP NEXT: Marie B. vs. Alicia Christmas!!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 01:51:33 AM by howardcosell »

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2014, 03:29:02 AM »
Thanks a lot, man! Kayla and the others are far from done.  ;)

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2014, 03:37:23 AM »
Meanwhile, back in the locker room....

“Well…. I’ve got to admit, this ain’t exactly the Gemma Rox I was expecting to see” Hood sighs out, somewhat perplexed. I’m sat in the locker room, relaxed and calm, some sweatpants and an oversized hoodie over my wrestling gear as I warm up by hitting the hook and jab pads one of my trainers is holding.

“I told you Hood, I’m not the same fuck up I was back then, I’m feeling pretty good!” I smile, jogging on the spot.

“I know but…. I can’t help but worry that maybe…” she starts but pauses as if she’s afraid to go on

“Maybe what?” I prod, wanting to know where this is going

“Well… are you just frontin’?” she asks, a worried look in her face. I can understand her fear… the last time we were here was 2 years ago and I slammed a right hook into her jaw for talking like that. I was…. A little more unbalanced then. “I mean, 2 years ago Samantha broke your back, she tapped you out, pinned you, FUCKED you in front of the entire arena and then the whole place rioted and you were in a coma for weeks. So forgive me if I’m a little sceptical of the new relaxed Gemma Rox.”

I breath deeply, relaxing for a moment “Ok. I can see why you’d think that… I….. I know as friends go I’ve been a pretty shitty one and everything you said was right. Samantha gave me the worst beating of my life but what happened then?” I smile, seeing the confused look on her face “I got back up.” I answer simply “There’s not a bitch in this arena that can keep me down Hood. NOBODY. I’m twice the fighter I was two years ago Hood… and yeah, you’re right. I’ve been fighting in the underground circuit and I’ve been winning SOOOOO easily!” I start swinging punches and kicks into the heavy bag “I knocked out a 6 foot 200lbs slut in 3 minutes in Utah” *BAM!* “I submitted THREE girls in one night in a dirty club in Kansas just to see if I could” *SMACK!* “I’m the main event over Glory and Rachel fucking Apache! And when I go out there I’m gonna hit Samantha harder than any girl has EVER hit her before!” *CRACK!* “I’ve been waiting two years for this. Two mother fucking years…”

Hood just sits there jaw open for a while she processes

“So… you’re happy because you want… you want revenge?” she finally asks “What if you lose?” she finishes and my shoulders slump. Truth is that’s a possibility that’s weighed heavy on my mind. I know better than most just how good Sam is.

“If I lose… I do what I always do. I get back up. Not gonna lie to you, the prospect terrifies me. But what terrifies me more is the idea of living with the memory of that loss 2 years ago without ever having the guts to try and re-write it”

*CLAP*......

*CLAP*……

*CLAP*……

I turn around as I hear a slow clap behind me that dripped disingenuous.

Jonica.

“Wow… I may just breakdown and cry tears for you mon cher” she hums, her sultry Louisiana drawl mesmerising me like it always does. How I hate that girl… “So because you’ve gone and slapped around some fat, out of shape hussy’s in dirty little flea bit club and dive bars up and down the country that makes you think you’re good enough to hold a belt?” she asks, her own FTW belt slung over her shoulder. The belt she won off me after she knocked me out with her damn banjo “Baby… I used to think you’ve taken too many cocks to the head but clearly you’ve taken too many knocks to the head too” she grins. I feel my body tense up, I loved that girl but I hate how she can turn my life around with one well-placed insult. I never get the chance to confront her though as Hood gets up and steps into her face

“Tell ya what small fry, you keen runnin’ that mouth of yours where it ain’t wanted? How about I feed you that belt” Hood growls with a vicious smile on her face. I’m taken aback…. I’m used to fighting my own battles. It…. It’s nice to have somebody watching my back. Jonica takes a step back at first then that rebel heart of hers pounds and she steps back angrier than before

“Bitch, if I didn’t have Laurie Breeze to fuck up tonight I’d be polishing my belt while I rode your fucking face, cxnt” Jonica hisses back, her eyes alight with a venomous fury… “You useless fucking bitch… hanging around this drunken whore like a little urban mascot. It’s fucking pathetic. You’re a joke Hood” She finishes. Luckily for all involved she DOES have a title match and turns around, storming out of the locker room

“Thanks for that” I smile, knowing damn well that if I had to talk to her one of us would have left bleeding and limping

“Ain’t a problem honey, you’d do the same for me” she smiles “Of course… 90% of the fightin’ roster doesn’t HATE me so I guess you wouldn’t have to do the same” she finishes with a grin

x G x

Thanks again Howard for including me in these tales, I ADORE the OPW universe! and you're putting on one hell of a show for us all with your writing :) You're the best! x
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2014, 04:06:24 AM »
You're welcome, Gemma. Really, I'm the one who should thank YOU and all the other people who've allowed me to use them in these stories, especially people like you, who help me so much. Love you always  :)

And this segment was outstanding. It's great build up for what is to come.

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2014, 03:55:23 PM »
Oooh noooo!  :o Defeated by my sister Dawn!  :o

Hhhm, terrific trash talking & descriptions and good to 'see' Seka and Jessie too!  ;) :P :-*

[And an added bonus by Gemma too - LOL!  ;))]

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2014, 04:51:56 PM »
Thank you, Kayla! And trust me, it's far from over  ;)

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2014, 01:39:36 AM »
“Flashdance” by Irene Cara hits, and out comes the 5’10” blonde haired, blued eyed Christie Brinkley looking Alicia Christmas, to a mixed reaction. Once again, the hall of famer is dressed in a white one piece, with a white cape with gold trim, to go along with her gold boots with white laces. She gets in the ring with a huge smile, bouncing around.

{alt}

{alt}

“Instant Karma” by John Lennon plays, and out comes the 4’11” 94 lb blonde haired blued eyed Canadian Jewish Gymnast Wrestler, the Christina Ricci looking Marie B., to a huge ovation in New York City, home of her New York Giants!! Marie is dressed in a gold bikini and is barefoot, showing off her gymnast abs and tiny dime sized perfectly round in sticking navel. Marie looks very focused as she enters the ring, tests the ropes and she and Alicia make eye contact.

{alt}

{alt}

Alicia- I’ve done it all in OPW, but the one thing I haven’t scratched off my wrestling bucket list is beating you… you… you… Canadian!!

Marie- Should I be honored? You’re very corny, Alicia. And yes; that’s coming from me.

Alicia- Ooooh!! Ooooh!! I’ll slap your naughty wrist but sore for that, bumble b!!

The two fighters circle each other and lock up. Alicia is easily able to push Marie into a corner, where the referee tells her to break the hold. Alicia obliges, backing up and smiling at Marie, before charging in and ramming her knee into the blonde’s solar plexus, and again, and again, and again.

Alicia- Oh no, Marie B.!! You look hurt! You look congested! You know what’s the best cure for congestion… more congestion!!

Alicia goes in, but the smaller blonde rams her head into Alicia’s chest.

Alicia- Ufff!! Illegal hit! Illegal hit!!

Marie- You could use some congestion yourself. And how about a bellyache?

Marie rams her head into Alicia’s stomach

Alicia- Oooof!!

Marie- And a little crabs…

Marie kicks Alicia in the crotch

Alicia- EEE!! Marie B!! You’re a cheat!!

Marie- And worse of all, a headache.

Marie throws a right, but Alicia ducks and hoists the blonde onto her shoulders, then falls back in a fall away slam. Alicia hooks Marie’s legs from this position, 1,2, Marie kicks out. Alicia picks Marie up by her head and has her thumbnails digging into the corners of the little blonde’s mouth.

Alicia- Now you little one, you will--- EEE!!!

Alicia doubles over and Marie hooks her head under her arm, driving Alicia’s head down in the mat! Marie pins Alicia, 1,2, Alicia kicks out!

Alicia- Hey, referee!! MaRIE B. just KNEED ME in my privaCY!! Then, SHE hit ME with a DDT and tried to pin ME for the one, two, THREE!! SHE’s CHEEEEATing!!

Marie and Alicia both get to their feet and Marie lands a leg kick to Alicia’s right knee. She follows up with a straight right to the taller blonde’s chin and a left hook under her ribs. Alicia hisses in pain, but stays in pursuit of the smaller blonde, who bounces off the ropes, slides between Alicia’s legs and when Alicia turns around, Marie dropkicks her and knocks the taller woman onto the ropes. Marie charges, but Alicia ducks and back body drops her right out of the ring!! Marie lands on her feet, but Alicia grabs the top rope and yanks herself over, crashing her body down on the blonde and sending them both to the floor. Alicia stands over Marie and slaps her face a few times.

Alicia- Oh no, Marie! Are you okay? Did you break your little wittle ego? Let me help you up.

Alicia pulls Marie to her feet by her blonde hair and gives her a straight punch right to her nose. Marie falls, but Alicia catches her by her cheeks. She picks the little blonde up in body slam position, but drops Marie’s face onto the ring apron, sending her back into Alicia’s body, who catches her and gives her a German suplex into the steel barricade behind them!

Alicia- Come on, Bumble B! Say something! Talk to me!

Alicia tries to whip Marie into the ring apron, but the blonde reverses it and sends Alicia into the ring apron, the taller blonde’s stomach and chest taking the impact. Then, Marie jumps on Alicia’s back, runs onto the ring apron, turns around and kicks Alicia in the face, sending her into the steel barricade, then gets into the ring, bounces off the ropes, and does a twisting dive out of the ring into Alicia!! Chants of “HOLY SHIT!!” rain down on both women, as Marie stands and stomps hard on Alicia’s stomach, curling the taller woman into a fetal ball.

Marie- I prefer to let my feet do the talking. And they are the perfect feet, wouldn’t you agree?

Marie rubs her foot right across Alicia’s lips

Marie- Oh, Alicia! I didn’t know you cared.

Alicia springs forward and grabs Marie around the waist, lifting her up. Alicia drives Marie into the ring apron, then tries to drive her back into the steel ring post, but the little blonde locks on a guillotine and tightens her legs around the taller blonde’s waist. Marie’s hold is very very secure and Alicia drops to her knees as the crowd goes wild for Marie.

Marie- Alicia? Are you there? Guess not.

Marie feels Alicia’s body go limp and lets go of the hold. She stands and looks into the ring. She picks Alicia’s upper body up and sits it on the ring apron, then swings her legs up there as well. Marie steps through the ropes and pulls Alicia into the ring. Marie climbs the top rope, does her gymnast Y pose and jumps off, twisting and lands right on Alicia’s stomach!! 1,2, Alicia kicks out!!

Marie- Old crazy bitch is tougher than I thought…

Marie reaches down to pull Alicia into a grounded sleeper, but Alicia nails the pit of Marie’s stomach with a right hand.

Marie- OOF!!

Marie stumbles back, but comes right back at her and receives another right hand to the same spot…

Marie- OOF!!

Marie is hurt, but determined. She goes at Alicia again, but the taller blonde gets to her feet, twists Marie’s head around and falls with her in a swinging neck breaker… 1,2, Marie kicks out!

Now, it’s Alicia’s turn to stomp hard on Marie’s stomach… curling the blonde with another “OOF!!” Alicia picks Marie up and slams Marie’s back across her knee, hoists her on her shoulders and flips her off, but jumps while doing so, hitting the little blonde with a dropkick and sending her down on her stomach!! Even the pro-Marie crowd applauds Alicia’s creativity for that move.

Alicia turns Marie over, but the little blonde rolls Alicia up with surprise, 1,2, Alicia kicks out, mounts Marie, and starts hitting her in the face with right hands. Alicia throws Marie’s body across the middle rope, bounces off the opposite ropes, and launches herself at Marie, but the blonde moves, and Alicia’s right leg and crotch get nailed and caught in the ropes. Alicia turns around and Marie hits another dropkick, sending Alicia into the corner.

Marie runs at Alicia, steps on her knee, her stomach, her heart and her face to get onto the top turnbuckle, mule kicks her in the back of the head, hooks her legs around Alicia’s neck, and attempts an upside down modified flying head scissors choke, but Alicia grabs Marie’s body and pins it to her own. Marie is now upside down on Alicia’s back and the taller blonde jumps and lands in a seated position, sandwiching Marie’s body between her and the ring!! 1,2, Marie barely gets a shoulder up! Alicia grabs Marie’s legs and turns her over into one of Alicia’s favorite moves… the Boston Crab. Marie’s body is bent severely and the little blonde is wincing in pain.

Alicia- Ask her!! Ask her!!!

Ref- Marie, do you give up?

Marie- NO!!

Marie starts clawing her way towards the ropes. She knows if she makes it to the ropes, Alicia will be forced to break the hold. The crowd is stomping and clapping for the little blonde and inches turn into feet as she slowly pulls Alicia to the ropes. Marie gets her little fingers within an inch of the bottom rope before Alicia pulls her all the way back across the ring and sits down in the Boston Crab even further.

Alicia- Ask her!!!

Ref- Marie, do you--

Marie- I said NO!!

Marie twists her gymnast body and manages to flip her head and body back between Alicia’s legs. Alicia is stunned when she sees Marie’s face smiling at her as the blonde wraps her legs around Alicia’s waist and once again hooks on the guillotine choke, but this time, Alicia is ready for it. Alicia throws Marie back in a northern lights or bridge suplex, but Marie reverses the momentum by swinging her legs and drives Alicia’s head into the mat for a swinging DDT!! 1,2, Alicia kicks out!

Marie starts punching Alicia with lefts and rights and the taller blonde’s face starts bleeding. Alicia gets her hands under Marie and manages to shove the blonde off of her. But Marie sticks with it, stomping on Alicia, even as it’s obvious Alicia is going to get to her feet and is blocking the kicks. Alicia gets up, and Marie whips her to the ropes, but Alicia reverses and whips Marie to the ropes. The little blonde bounces off and takes a knee to the stomach. Alicia lifts Marie up for a suplex, but the little blonde rolls Alicia into another pin, 1,2, Alicia kicks out!

Both women are up now. Alicia ducks a head kick from Marie, grabbing the smaller blonde by her head, then turning where both women’s backs are facing each other. Alicia has Marie in neck breaker position, but instead of dropping down, she holds Marie off the mat, basically hanging the smaller girl. Then Alicia drops down and Marie cries out in pain! Alicia casually bounces off the ropes and kicks Marie in the middle of her back!

Marie- Ahhhhh!!

Alicia pulls Marie up by the sides of her head, but the little blonde connects on three elbows to Alicia’s stomach that force her to break the hold. Marie turns and Alicia throws a front kick and Marie catches her foot. Marie’s eyes widen as she knows what’s next and Alicia throws her other foot right into Marie’s face, turning and knocking the blonde down on her stomach in her patented ENZIGURI!!

Alicia pulls Marie up and flips her over into tombstone position, but Marie scrambles and scrambles to break free. She starts hammering Alicia’s stomach and crotch with punches and bending her lower body. Somehow, Alicia is flipped over and Marie is holding her in a tombstone piledriver. Marie lets go early because she doesn’t have the strength to hold on, and Alicia is dropped right on her head!!

Alicia is rolling around, screaming in pain. The referee asked if Alicia wants to continue, but Marie, pins Alicia before she can answer, 1,2, Alicia kicks out!!

Marie grabs Alicia by her hair, but Alicia rises with an underhanded punch that strikes Marie right on the navel, freezing her.

Marie- Ough… guhhhh… guhhh…

Anyone who knows Marie B. well enough knows that she is very susceptible to this particular part of her body. A good portion of the matches she’s lost have come via this shot. She’s frozen and looks at Alicia with wide eyes.

Alicia- Time to go for a ride.

Alicia hooks Marie’s head under her arm and flips her into suplex position. Alicia jumps and crosses her body over Marie’s on the way down in a flying jackhammer that Alicia calls The Kickback!! But Marie is able to turn with the move with her gymnast expertise and she lands across Alicia. 1,2,3!!! MARIE B. HAS DEFEATED ALICIA CHRISTMAS!!

Marie gets to her feet as the crowd gives both women a standing ovation for an amazing match.

Alicia- No… no… NO!!! Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! I had you bee-ee-eet, Marie B-ee-ee!!! How could this happen to meeeeeeeeeeee?!!!

As Alicia stands up, Kayla is right behind her and Alicia jumps when she turns around.

Kayla- Hi Alicia. Remember me? It’s been a while.

Alicia- Kayla? The sex spreader? How could I forget you! You’re dirty! You’re nasty! You’re OOOOOOOOOOOUGH!!!

Kayla kicks Alicia in the stomach and gives her the K-Bomb!! Kayla lifts Marie’s arm in the air and the crowd goes wild.

Marie- I appreciate that…but was that necessary?

Kayla- There’s something I’ve got to talk to you about. You’re going to think I’ve gone crazy, but just hear me out.

Marie- When have I ever not listened to you?

The two women head to the back, but when Alicia Christmas gets up and the EMTs start helping her to the back, the crowd gives the legend another standing ovation.

We go backstage to Frankie J., who is with the 5’6” 120 lb Hitomi, better known as White Tiger, holding her white tiger mask and dressed in a two piece tiger striped outfit with black boots with white stripes. Hitomi looks a lot like actress and martial artist Devon Aoki.

{alt}

Frankie- Hitomi, tonight you’re facing Justine Credible, who said earlier that she is very upset that you’re here in OPW and that you’ve stolen some of her thunder as the new highflier.

Hitomi- When isn’t Justine upset about something? I haven’t stolen her thunder at all. I think she’s just jealous and insecure. I was a superstar in Japan and a superstar in the world of MMA. I was the runner up on The Ultimate Catfighter. Ask the girls I’ve defeated if I am not the real deal. The only reason why Justine and I have never fought is because Justine is always hurt.

Frankie- You certainly sound more sure of yourself than you have been in the past.

Hitomi- Usually, I am a very humble fighter. I still am. I respect Justine Credible a great deal, but it is clear that she does not respect me. I will teach her a lesson in respect when we are in the ring together.

Back at the ring… the cage is set up.

“Twilight Zone” by Golden Earring hits, and the crowd goes wild… the 5’9” 140 lb Angelina Jolie looking, black haired (dyed green tonight) green eyed sister to Sage, estranged sister to Rachel Apache, and the woman with more title reigns than any woman in the history of fighting, Lady Jasmine Raheid, comes out to a huge ovation!! Jasmine is wearing her usual green mask, this time, the mask has a somewhat dragon-esque feel to it, and she’s wearing a green one piece with ripped cut outs along the sides, and black and green leg guard boots that come just above her knees.

{alt}

{alt}
The familiar piano intro starts and “Bring Da Pain” by Tupac Shakur plays as the lights go dark as the crowd boos loudly and the former #1 ranked fighter in the world, the 5’8” 150 lb reddish brown haired, hazel eyed Halle Berry looking “The Nightmare” Allison Payne makes her way out with her tall trainer/adopted father, the Samuel L. Jackson looking legend, General Cutter. Allison is wearing her traditional blood red robe with the hood pulled over her head and is bobbing her head to the music. The crowd hasn’t forgotten Allison’s feud with Glory, and this is Glory’s hometown, so they are definitely booing her. General Cutter whispers something in Ally’s ear and Ally nods. Allison gets in the cage and takes off the robe to reveal a blood red sports bra, blood red boxing shorts with black blood drop designs and black boots with red blood drop designs. She and Jasmine look at each other and both women stares could freeze a furnace.

{alt}

{alt}

A match of this magnitude could easily have been a main event or later on in the card, but both fighters were asked by Siena when they felt they wanted to go on, and they both said they preferred early for this particular card, so Siena put them as the fifth match. Both fighters are staring at each other. This is Allison’s first major fight since suffering her first loss to Rachel Apache. Jasmine pointed out that she has a significance in all this. Glory’s first loss came to Allison, and Glory fought Jasmine in her next major match and lost. Rachel’s first OPW loss came to Glory, and Rachel fought Jasmine in her next major match and lost. Allison suffered her first loss to Rachel, and now, she’s facing Jasmine. Jasmine takes her mask off and tosses it in one of the corners, then flaps her long black ponytail over and takes her usual muay thai stance, left foot forward and tapping, arms raised, while Allison has her usual boxing guard, legs bent, arms much lower, but still ready.

The bell rings and the two fighters come out, tapping their grappling gloves with each other to recognize that they are friends outside of the ring. Allison fires a quick and hard right hand that Jasmine dodges and Allison immediately shoots in for a takedown, but Jasmine has her back against the cage and gets her arms under Ally, pulling herself free and moving back. Allison misses with a left hook and Jazz ducks a right cross, landing a right of her own to Ally’s solar plexus and grabbing Ally around the waist from the side, looking to take her down, but managing to get Allison’s back against the cage.

The two women grapple and Jasmine lands some knees to Ally’s right thigh, hammering the back leg and Allison is already sporting a pretty sizable bruise there. Jasmine is able to land thirteen unanswered knees to that same thigh and Allison violently bucks herself off the cage, but Jasmine gets her with a kick to her right side, looking for her liver, and when Ally drops her arms , Jazz gets her with a head kick that staggers her against the cage as Jasmine moves in and starts punching Ally in the stomach, looking for that somewhat large oval shaped navel.

Ally feels Jasmine’s hands going behind her head for a muay thai clinch and Ally throws a short right hand just below Jazz’s armpit. Jasmine presses herself against Allison in an attempt to smother the punches. Allison is able to turn Jazz to where their sides are facing the cage and with the punching room, Allison nails Jasmine with a right hand to her left side.

Jasmine- Uhhh…

Allison tackles Jasmine and Jasmine is on her back with Ally on top, tightening her arms around Jasmine’s head and left arm, looking for an arm triangle. One thing Allison will tell anyone; she is known as a knockout artist, but up to the point where she was knocking people out with her incredible striking power and became a mainstream superstar, she was known as a submissions specialist.

Jasmine starts throwing her elbow down on Ally’s back and tries to scoop herself towards the cage wall. Allison doesn’t have the triangle fully locked in and Jasmine uses her free right hand and pulls it between Ally’s grip, breaking the hold and forcing Allison to let Jazz sit up. But Ally starts throwing punches into the black haired Persian’s face, and Jazz knows that’s the last thing she wants. She brings her legs up and around Allison’s neck and grabs an arm, looking for her triangle hold. She secures it with one arm and starts dropping right elbows into Allison’s head, just below her hairline.

Allison is bleeding and covering up now as Jasmine grabs her own ankle and pulls her leg towards her, locking in the hold even more. Jasmine is one of the most patient fighters around. Everyone who has ever trained with her or fought her will attest to this. She’s also extremely flexible. Allison pulls back on her arm and Jazz is forced to almost sit up. Then Allison lets go, launching her arm into Jasmine’s upper abdomen, forcing an “Ummm!!” from the beautiful fighter, who loosens her hold enough for Allison to scoot forward more into Jasmine’s guard and start to once against fire punches into the face. But Jasmine presses herself against Allison, locking her legs around the Black girl’s waist and her arms around her head. A close up shows Jasmine taking a deep breath.

Jasmine takes some hard shots to her left side from Allison’s dangerous right hand, as Allison uses her left arm to pry herself out of Jasmine’s grasp. But in almost one motion, Jazz breaks her own leg hold, shifts her body to Allison’s left, grabs Allison’s left arm and tries to bring her legs around for a reverse arm bar, and when Allison pulls the arm free, Jasmine uses the momentum to roll Allison over on her back and mount her! Allison grabs Jasmine’s arms and pushes the Persian up, then slides out from under her and tries to take Jasmine’s back, but Jasmine rolls and Allison pounces on her, Jasmine tries for another armbar, but instead, Allison stands, lifting Jasmine, who lets go and lands a hard kick across the middle of Ally’s stomach.

Allison- Ough!!

Allison is hurt and bends, but when Jazz moves in, Ally hits her with a jab that snaps her head back and follows up with a right cross that drops her with an “Unnnhhh.”

Jasmine stays in a seated position and even rolls on her back, lifting her legs to see what Allison will do. Allison moves in and tries to grab one of Jazz’s feet, looking for a way to get back on the mat with Jazz, but Jazz starts kicking from her position, hitting Allison in the mouth and then sending a bicycle wave of kicks into her stomach, bending the Black girl and backing her up.

Ally comes back and tries to get around Jasmine, still looking for the opening, but Jazz is scooting with her and not taking her eyes off her opponent. Allison considers just letting Jazz up, but instead, she moves in and kicks Jazz’s right thigh, but Jazz uses her right leg to kick straight into Ally’s kneecap, forcing the straightening of Ally’s leg and causing the Black girl to back up. Finally, Allison backs up and Jasmine stands.

The two fighters look at each other. Jasmine grins at Allison and this time, it’s Allison who takes a deep breath and the two don’t circle, but come together. Jasmine suddenly shifts to southpaw stance and hits Allison with a right hook to her jaw, an uppercut to her stomach that buckles her, steps over Allison’s left leg and brings her own left leg behind and over Allison’s body, straightening Ally’s right arm and trapping the left one, while bringing her own arms under Ally’s chin to crossface with her own left leg, causing pain to Ally‘s neck, back, arms, legs and stomach… a Lady Jasmine signature move… the Octopus Hold.

Allison knows that if she falls, Jasmine will definitely be in great position to finish the fight. So, she drops to her knees. That forces Jazz’s feet to the mat and takes the weight off, then Ally stands as Jazz is adjusting, turning and nailing Jazz, in the stomach, right on the outline her navel is making on her lycra green outfit.

Jasmine- OUGH!!!

Jasmine, like her sister Rachel, is not known for making too many noises during matches or fights, but being hit with an Allison Payne right hand will do that to you. Jasmine folds over Allison’s fist and Allison picks up Jasmine and tries to slam her down, but Jasmine locks her right arm with Ally’s left arm and starts twisting it, then brings her legs up to look to trap the arm under them. Allison breaks free and abandons the slam attempt and Jasmine hooks her fingers behind Ally’s head and starts ramming knees into the Black girl’s stomach, in the muay thai clinch she’s known for.

Allison- UUGGHH!! OOUGH!!! GUUUHH!! AWFFF!!! HUUUH!!!

Allison starts swinging back on Jasmine, throwing a hard combination of punches at the slightly taller Persian, and after taking two shots to the ribs and a left that clipped her mouth, Jasmine lets go of the clinch and backs up. Jasmine measures Allison and misses a head kick, but Ally steps in and nails Jasmine with a straight right to her chin, stumbling her into the cage wall on wobbly legs. Ally gets her in the stomach again with a left hook, but Jasmine catches her with a knee to her solar plexus and backs up, landing another hard kick to Ally’s rear leg. Jasmine moves in and Ally throws a big straight right to the navel. Jasmine’s reaction is instant as she lets out an “Uhhhhhhhh!” and tumbles back, her eyes wide and her legs very very wobbly.

Allison fires a head kick of her own and Jasmine cries out an “UnnNNNhhhH!!” She goes down on her back but scoots herself to a seated position against the cage as Allison leans over her and fires rights and lefts into her face, but Jasmine kicks Allison’s shin, bounces herself up, hooks Ally’s head in a guillotine and pulls her down. Allison yanks her head free before Jasmine can lock her legs around her and as both women stand, Ally throws a knee right into Jasmine’s face. Jasmine’s eyes cross and she covers up. Allison fires left hooks into Jasmine’s liver and on the third one, Jazz’s legs buckle, but Jasmine gets her arms around Allison and tries to take her down, but the Black girl fires a right uppercut deep into the Persian’s stomach.

Jasmine- Oooohhh!!

Jasmine releases the hold and the right hand that hits her ear turns her entire body around, right into the left kick that hits her face and drops her on her back. Allison pounces on Jazz’s body and lands two hard strikes to her face before the ref jumps in and stops it. Jasmine tries to sit up, but the referee tells her to stay down and that the EMTs are on their way. ALLISON PAYNE HAS DEFEATED LADY JASMINE!!

Allison goes over to Jasmine and hugs her, but since Jasmine is barely responding, Allison gets off of her. Frankie J. stands with Allison.

Frankie- Allison, congratulations on your win tonight. Did you feel any different, since this was your first major match since losing to Rachel?

Allison- It’s always different, but it’s always the same. We knew before we fought Rachel, that Jasmine was going to be next and we knew she was going to be a lot harder to prepare for than anyone I’ve ever faced.

Frankie- Why did you and your team feel that way? You’ve fought Glory (crowd cheers), Rachel (crowd cheers), Siena (boos), Marie (cheers), Samantha (loud boos), and many others who are great fighters. Why did you feel Jasmine would be the hardest and was she the hardest you’ve ever faced?

Allison- Jasmine has a great mind and a great style. Did you see how many submission attempts she had against me? Wow. It doesn’t matter what position you put her in or how hurt she is. She’s always looking for a submission and there’s no way you can avoid all her submission because you’d have to fight without the use of your arms and legs and you can’t win that way. I don’t know if she was the hardest opponent I’ve ever faced. She’s way better than Glory (crowd boos Allison). I’d have to think about if this was a harder fight than the one I lost to Rachel. Jasmine was definitely the toughest though. She’s the toughest woman I’ve ever faced, by far.

Frankie- Coming into this fight, a lot of people felt you could beat her if you kept the fight on your feet and not go to the ground. But you started out trying to take her down and you both spent the majority of the fight on the ground. Why was that?

Allison- I’m a submissions fighter, Frankie. That’s what I do. If I can’t knock you out, I’ll choke you out. If I can’t choke you out, I’ll knock you out. I trained in submissions and most of my wins have come by submission. So, I wasn’t going to cut out something I’m good at just because I was fighting the best submissions fighter around.

Frankie- What’s next for you?

Allison- I’m ready for whatever. I’m not hard to find. You and everybody else knows that about me and about Team Payne, Cutter’s Camp. We are always ready for war. f I had my way, I’d fight Rachel in a rematch. If Glory wants to come back here and have our rematch, we can do it here or in Giants Stadium. Marie B. said she wanted to fight me again a few years ago. I’ll go to Canada and knock her out again. I’ll fight anybody who wants it. I’ll fight Ronda Rousey, Laila Ali, Dana Black (Dana is the current winner of The Ultimate Catfighter), Michelle Angel (see my story “The Tears of a Clown;“ Michelle was the number 1 ranked amateur freestyle fighter and won eight gold medals, currently undefeated and rising up the pro ranks, daughter of Precious/Prophecy, granddaughter of female fighting legends Destiny Brown and Your Majesty Sophia Jackson) anybody in mma, boxing, OPW, whatever. Nikky Smalls is doing well in mma. I’ll gladly give her a rematch too. I’m here. Show me the money and I’ll show you no mercy.

Frankie- Thank you, Allison.

Allison- Want to say to everybody in Cutter’s Camp, Misty Storm, Steve Dunn, Alexia Paige, Tasha, Mimi, all the trainers and coaches, OPW, Siena Blaze and Christina Munoz for letting me fight here again, everybody, thank you! We’re coming back home, New Orleans!

Allison goes over to her adopted Father/head trainer and strategist, General Cutter, and gives him a hug. Jasmine is being helped by the EMTs, but Jasmine chooses to walk out on her own power.

Allison- Can we all walk up there together?

Jasmine- Sure.

Jazz and Ally share a deep hug and walk up the ramp together, Allison’s father following them.
Kimberly Chaucer is shown backstage with the 5’6” 140 lb three time Olympic gold medalist and three time championship boxer, the Sanaa Lathan looking Nikky Smalls.

{alt}

Kimberly- Nikky, don’t you think it’s a bit of a betrayal for you to be working with Gemma Rox for Rachel Apache when you are best friends with Glory, who faces Rachel later on tonight?

Nikky- Glory was fine with it when I started working with Rachel and Gemma two years ago, and she’s fine with it now. It’s not like I’m helping Rachel train for Glory.

Kim- Yes, but you’re still considered a Team Rachel member.

Nikky- I’ve been working with Gemma and helping her prepare for Samantha. Rachel and Glory have their own thing.

Kim- That brings up something else. You taught Samantha the Philly Shell defense that she used to beat the hell out of Gemma and so many other opponents. What could be the weakness in that defense? You were, of course, beaten to a bloody pulp by Allison Payne eight years ago and you used that defense, but Samantha is three inches taller than you are, and she doesn’t dance or run as much as you do. She has matador like reflexes, dodging punches while standing right in front of her opponents.

Nikky- And I taught her how to do that. Helping Gemma train and being her sparring partner has had it’s rough spots.

Kim- Ohhhhhhh really? Care to share?

Nikky- (smiling) Gemma hits very hard.

Kim- …….

Nikky- Samantha’s all about disruption. She wants to get you off rhythm and she wants you to fight her on her terms. What she’s doing looks awkward, but it’s nothing like that. She has a rhythm that’s disguised as being awkward and elusive. We had to figure out how to offset that and break that style. I think Gemma can do it.

Kim- Yeah, thanks for nothing, Nikky.

Frankie J.- Apparently, there’s been a leak of a new battle song from Samantha that is directed at her opponent tonight. The song wasn’t supposed to be released, as Samantha’s been expressing a great deal of respect for Gemma and decided against disrespecting her again through song. But we’ve obtained a copy and we’re going to play it.

“Kicking Rox” by Samantha

Yo, what’s that on my shoe?
What the fuck is that shit on my shoe?
Oh it’s just you… little bitch… we back at it again, huh?
Okay, listen up…

Now hear this, you queer bitch,
You’re going down,
You can’t get this, so just switch pace and turn around,
It’s my world, and you’re just a squirrel
About to get run over by the freight train, baby,
You talk shit and train lazy for days, see?
You got no chance of winning, do you hear me?
When you fail to beat me again, you’ll go back
To fighting Marie B’s and Laurie’s and Joni’s and Jessi’s,
Because you could never test me,
Saying that I raped you, bitch please!
I got two fists I’ll put in you, suck these!
You should be ashamed to pretend to, be like,
You ain’t on my motherfucking level, bitch, because I’m gonna

Kick Rox,
When a bitch tries to act crazy
Kick Rox,
You know you lied bitch, so please stop being shady,
Kick Rox
Not only am I best, I’m a first class lady,
Kick Rox
When I’m through with you, you’ll crying like a baby

Trained by Rachel, like that’ll do you any good?
You’ve been shunned by Jonica and dissed by Hood
You’re just a self centered bitch
You ain’t misunderstood,
Acting like you made me a better bitch
As if you could!
I picked you apart all the way from the start
I cracked the Union Jack and then I broke your back
Had you screaming like a bitch, but you know what? Say hun?
Did you scream as louder for me as you did for Marie and Kayla?
I didn’t put you in a coma,
Your ex-girlfriend Tyler Fox did that to you
But Gemma Rox is a drunk sociopath hag
You gonna blame me for that too?
Marie put you over, and I got you hot,
Now, you wanna run around like you’re some big shot?

Kick Rox,
When a bitch tries to act crazy
Kick Rox,
You know you lied bitch, so please stop being shady,
Kick Rox
Not only am I best, I’m a first class lady,
Kick Rox
When I’m through with you, you’ll crying like a baby

You made five million off our fight, but I made nine,
You’ve got nothing on me, you ain’t even that fine,
With those chicken scratch looking tats and those grim reaper tits
Bitch, I’d hate to have to look at your clit,
But I see why got those skull tattoos on your chest
You don’t have a fucking heart and you’re far from the best
And that includes that purple wearing Persian prune friend of yours
You tell Rachel I said she’s next, after I fuck you up, of course,
All you stupid bitches wish you could fuck me,
Take a hint from Peccavi and Stacey Simmons, Gemma Rox, and duck me,
Fucking chicken headed cxnt, I’m gonna make you cluck, see
And then you’ll do like last time and pass the buck, gee
Your whole act is lame and you’re scared as shit of me
I’m gonna put you on your ass for the one, two, three!

Good luck, bitch… not in the match, but in surgery after the match. Ha ha!

Frankie- Samantha did say that she had no intention of releasing this, since things between her and Gemma have “improved” since then. But Siena Blaze and OPW decided to release the track anyway. More action to come. Coming up next, Justine Credible vs Hitomi The White Tiger!
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 01:44:46 AM by howardcosell »

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2014, 02:17:19 AM »
DAYUM! Two fast paced battles going on there! Always lovely to see wittle Mawie Bee in action! And I was sure Jazz had Allison's number! I should know to stop making predictions in OPW as you always have a way of spinning things around and keeping the reader on their toes!

Can't wait for the next round of matches! Jonica vs Laurie is gonna be SWWEEEEETTTT!

x G x