News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

"Like Mother, Like Daughter" by J. Coleman - Part 2 (End)

• 27 Replies

Offline tangocash123

"Like Mother, Like Daughter" by J. Coleman - Part 2 (End)
« on: May 08, 2014, 10:27:03 PM »

And now the conclusion.....

CHAPTER NINETEEN

"Feeling any better, sweetie?" Gloria asked softly, lightly touching Brittany's hand with her own.
     "Not really," Brittany responded, shaking her head slowly.
     The previous twelve hours had been a nightmare for Gloria from the time she received the call from a babbling, almost incomprehensible Justin, until now with her daughter's injuries all having been treated. Her first glimpse of Brittany, immediately after her arrival at the hospital, was a sobering experience that dredged up memories of her many past fights. Brittany had now crossed a threshold and burned the bridge behind her. Gloria felt horribly responsible, knowing past helped create the situation.
     Brittany's wounds, while not life threatening, were severe nonetheless with multiple serious lacerations, a deep puncture wound on the thigh, bare patches of scalp where hair was torn out, a scratched iris on the left eye, many grotesque bite wounds from teeth, along with scratches and bruises too numerous to count. While most of the wounds would be expected from a female fight of this nature, what troubled Gloria the most were the many bite marks on and around Brittany's vagina and inner thighs. This apparently had been much more than a simple catfight to prove superiority, this had been a sexual war with each girl attempting to permanently destroy the other's ability to have sex.
     Gloria's only solace was in the fact that Brittany's injuries were not debilitating in any way and that the doctors assured her that her daughter would make a full and complete recovery. The scars, both physical and emotional, would become part of her and Gloria hoped it might prevent her from getting in a similar situation in the future.
     Life at the Adams household was now slowly getting back to business as usual after a near brush with the law that Cheryl Adams cleverly avoided by a phone call to a business associate who made another call to a judge he played poker with. No charges were filed regarding the staging of the fight or the secreted nail file, and the police were summarily instructed to treat the matter as a simple fight between two teens and close the case.
     Holly's physical condition was very much like Brittany's, save for the puncture wound on the thigh and the vicious bite wound on the breast. She would heal much quicker than Brittany but her emotional wounds ran far deeper than her physical wounds. She'd not won Justin back and for Brittany to still manage a draw against an armed opponent, she could easily claim victory with Justin to back her up. She would be an outcast at school and a laughing stock as Justin and Brittany would surely play their roles to perfection and ascend to the summit of popularity, leaving her clinging to a meager rock outcropping on the precipice of social destruction.
     Cheryl assured Holly that the matter was not yet resolved to her satisfaction and that the Reynolds's would pay dearly for what Brittany did to her, especially since Cheryl Adams now accused Brittany of bringing the lethal nail file to the fight to maim Holly. Since the weapon was already involved by the time Justin arrived at the court, it was one girl's word against the other as to who produced the weapon and with Brittany's record of violence at school, Cheryl took advantage and retained an attorney to pursue civil litigation.
     Cheryl Adams was not about to let Gloria Reynolds win, period.
     The following morning, Gloria and Allen were having coffee in their kitchen. Allen was dressed for a morning class but Gloria was still in a silk bathrobe and a pair of panties as she cancelled her classes for the day to stay home with Brittany. As the concerned couple discussed their daughter's condition and what the future might hold when the two girls were thrown together again in school, their discussion was interrupted by the front door bell chiming.
     "Would you get that please?" Gloria asked, lightly pulling on her robe to remind him of her improper dress.
     "Yes?" Allen asked the two strangers as he opened the front door. The man and woman were impeccably dressed and groomed but the stoic expressions on their faces indicated this was not a social visit.
     "I'm Cheryl Adams," the buxom blonde said, extending her hand to shake Allen's.
     "I had a pretty good idea we'd meet sooner or later," Allen said uncomfortably as Cheryl's eyes scanned him from head to toe, lingering on areas that might be considered inappropriate, especially in the presence of her husband who was not even important enough to be formally introduced before the visual seduction dance.
     "Your wife has fine taste in men," Cheryl said, shamelessly flirting with Allen as her husband averted his eyes and pretended not to notice.
     Sipping her coffee, Gloria stopped suddenly, her cup frozen halfway to her lips as she heard that grating, all too familiar female voice in the hallway. There's no fucking way that brazen bitch has the audacity to show her slutty ass here, Gloria thought to herself as she slammed down her cup and stood up.
     Barefoot and with her robe half falling open, Gloria stomped into the hallway to confirm that Cheryl Adams, was in fact, in her home.
     "How dare you show your face here you bitch!" Gloria snarled.
     "Well! And good morning to you too Mrs. Reynolds," Cheryl said with a sickening smile meant to show both men that Gloria was the instigator and that she was the innocent victim there to proffer the olive branch of peace.
     "I hope you're satisfied the results of your meddling and manipulation!" Gloria hissed defiantly.
     "Happy?" Cheryl spat back, losing her smile now. "My poor daughter is in bed nursing horrible wounds inflicted by YOUR juvenile delinquent daughter and you ask if I'm happy!"
     "I'm surprised you didn't simply build a mud pit in your living room for them to wallow around in for your personal entertainment?" Gloria said coldly. Allen's eyebrows rose slightly at the comment as he considered what Gloria and Cheryl might look like slithering around in a mud pit with each other while in a sleazy state of undress and locked together in combat.
     "My entertainment will come when I see your daughter in jail for aggravated assault and assault with a deadly weapon!" Cheryl Adams said triumphantly, cocking her hands on her hips.
     "YOUR girl brought the nail file, not MINE!" Gloria fumed, boiling now with rage at the wild accusation.
     "We'll let a judge decide that," Cheryl smiled, cocking her pretty head to the side and allowing her blonde hair to fall delicately across her shoulder.
     "A judge who's on your payroll no doubt!" Gloria accused, bunching up her fists and moving forward as Allen caught her and restrained her. Gloria's big breasts bounced and jiggled beneath the silken robe, catching the attention of Cheryl's husband who was clearly mesmerized by the site of the two women teetering on the brink of a hair-pulling match.
     "Do you see what kind of women Holly and I have to deal with here?" she asked her husband, pointing at Gloria and shaking her head, again the victim.
     "I think we should leave now," Cheryl's husband said. Allen quickly nodded in agreement.
     "Yeah, you better be on your way, bitch!" Gloria sneered.
     "Or what?" Cheryl fired back, bristling at the implied threat as her husband's arm reached out to keep her from advancing.
     "Or maybe you'll get a taste of what Holly got," Gloria threatened.
     "Holly kicked the shit out of your cockteasing little whore of daughter and I'll gladly do the same to you!" Cheryl hissed.
     Before either husband could react, the two women lunged at each other with a torrent of screaming punches. Screaming "Bitch", "Whore", "Tramp", and "Slut" at one another, they each dug their claws into each other's hair as their husbands struggled to grab then and pull them apart.
     "Stop this at once!" Allen yelled in a powerful voice as he tried to pry hands from hair while encircling his wife's waist with one arm. The two women kicked at each other wildly as the men finally pulled them apart, still cursing and threatening vicious retribution.
     Struggling hard against Allen's firm grasp, Gloria's robe fell open, spilling her massive breasts into plain view. Cheryl surged forward, catching her husband off-guard and lashed out at Gloria's breasts, slicing one open with a slash of her curved talon-like fingernail. Gloria fought furiously to retaliate with a hard punch but it just missed as Allen pulled her backwards at the last second.
     As Cheryl was dragged, kicking and screaming out the front door, her ominous screaming threats faded into the distance until car doors opened and closed.
     Pulling some blonde hair from her mouth and spitting, Gloria looked down at the nasty gash on her breast, shaking her head as she headed for the kitchen. Allen was in awe of his long time wife when he saw this side of her. He knew not to speak, but only to watch and listen as she slowly calmed down and regained her perspective. She was at her sexual finest when pushed to violence by another female and Allen secretly loved this dark side of her persona, knowing his sex life would now improve dramatically for the next few days if he worked her correctly and got her fired up in bed prior to sex by maybe dropping some subtle hints about how attractive Cheryl Adams was.

CHAPTER TWENTY

The next week at the Reynolds household was spent nurturing Brittany and helping her healing process both physically and emotionally. Able to move around now, she still walked with pain from the vicious attacks on her womanhood but the worst pain came whenever she saw her face in the mirror. The scratches, scabs, and still swollen disfigurements brought her to the brink of tears every time she saw her face and even though the doctors assured her there would eventually be no physical signs of the wounds, she still had her doubts. She had opted not to return to school until her face was healed enough to where it wouldn't be an object of curiosity to her classmates. The last thing she wanted to do was explain how she got this scratch or that bruise . . .
     One afternoon as Gloria was leaving to attend an afternoon social tea at a friend's house, she ran into Justin as he got out of his car.
     "Hi Justin," Gloria smiled.
     "Hi Mrs. Reynolds, how's Brittany today?" he asked, stuffing his car keys in his pocket.
     "Doing better everyday," she said lightly. "I appreciate all the help you've been in keeping her spirits up, she'd always in a brighter mood after you visit."
     "No problem, I'll just be glad when she can come back to school."
     "Speaking of school," Gloria said, cocking her head slightly. "Is the Adams girl back in school yet?"
     "Uh uh," Justin shook his head. "I talked to friend of hers the other day and she's in about the same shape as Brittany from what I understand."
     "When the two of you went to the party that night, I knew there was a chance this would happen but I thought someone would break it up before it got to the point of this level of violence," Gloria said.
     "I'm sorry, I didn't expect this," Justin said honestly. "I mean . . . I knew they were gonna fight but Jesus . . . I didn't think they'd try to kill each other."
     "I supposed having the fight at the squash court was Holly's idea?" Gloria prodded.
     "Uh, no," Justin said, shaking his head. "It was Mrs. Adams's idea."
     "What?" Gloria asked, reeling from the bombshell he'd just dropped.
     "Yeah, she had us in her den after Holly and Brittany had slapped each other at the party and then said that it should be settled somewhere else," Justin said, the information now flowing freely as Gloria took it all in with a stone faced silence. "Holly asked if they should just go out front but Mrs. Adams said no, and that they should go to the club and fight in private on the squash court. She gave me the key to the club and told me to drive. She didn't want to disturb the guests or cause a scene in the neighborhood, that's what she said anyway."
     "You're absolutely sure about all this?" Gloria asked to confirm.
     "Yes ma'am," Justin affirmed. "I wouldn't lie about this, it's too serious."
     "Where did the nail file come from?"
     "I honestly don't know," Justin shrugged. "They sent me back out to the car because they didn't want me there. After they didn't come back out, I finally went in and that's when I saw the nail file . . . and all the blood." Justin cringed as he spoke, obviously distraught and feeling responsible for the carnage. "I called 9-1-1, grabbed a fire axe, smashed the glass, and broke up the fight right away."
     "You did a good job, Justin," Gloria said. "You probably saved a life by your quick intervention."
     "I just wish I hadn't let them talk me into waiting outside, that's all. I'd have never let it get to that point if I had been in there," he lamented.
     "Why don't you go see Brittany now and I'll talk to you later," Gloria smiled even though she was literally boiling over with rage inside.
     As Justin said his goodbyes and went inside, Gloria got into her car, slamming her fist against the steering wheel. The whole fight had been carefully engineered by that bitch, Cheryl Adams, Gloria thought to herself as she started her car. She was probably the one who had planted the nail file as well, she pondered as the pieces of the puzzle began to fall into place. The whole party had been a set-up, knowing that Holly and Brittany would never be able to get through the evening without a confrontation. And a deserted country club on a weekend evening? That too had Cheryl Adams's fingerprints all over it. The bitch!
     Pulling out of her driveway, Gloria stopped and then turned the opposite way, slamming the gas pedal to the floor as she sped toward Adams Real Estate's office several miles away.
     Weaving in and out of traffic, Gloria finally reached the parking lot and pulled in, her tires screeching as the car lurched to a halt diagonally, covering two parking stalls. Seeing the black SUV parked nearby, Gloria got out and briskly walked toward the door of the building to find Cheryl Adams. She knew full well that she and Cheryl Adams had been destined to fight since the first time they laid eyes on each other and that Holly and Brittany's battle would pale in comparison to the carnage that was about to take place inside Cheryl's office. She could only surmise that Cheryl would be just as ruthless a fighter as she was as a manipulator and beguiler. Moreover, with a personality like hers, she had surely been in at least as many fights as Gloria had so this promised to be a blood bath at the least.

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

Barging into the sedate office with a firm look of resolve on her face, Gloria ignored the smiling faces who attempted to greet her and ask if they could help her. Her eyes raced around the large office area until she saw a closed door with Cheryl Adams's name on the gold placard. Gloria promptly headed for the closed door to the protests of the other women in the office who told her she could not go in there.
     Throwing the door open hard enough to have it slam against the wall on the other side, Gloria walked into Cheryl's office. A young couple who were there discussing a property they were interested in were startled, jumping in their seats as the door burst open and the redhead, who was obviously irate and pumped with adrenalin, stood there in stern defiance, cocking her hands on her ample shapely hips.
     Cheryl showed no sign of surprise as the corner of her mouth turned upward into a slight smile.
     "Excuse us please!" Gloria said to Cheryl's clients. "Mrs. Adams and I need to have a word . . . in PRIVATE!"
     "You arrogant bitch!" Cheryl Adams bellowed, jumping up from her chair. "How dare you barge in here and disrupt my business? Who do you think you are?"
     Cowering at the blustery women who were quite possibly about to come to blows, the couple got up and slinked from the office, glad to escape unscathed. As fearful officer workers began to gather at the door to Cheryl's office, the two large heavy breathing tigresses eyed one another with blatant contempt, their feet planted apart in wide defiant stances, their breasts jutting outward and on display, akin to ancient Samurai warriors who would announce their proud family lineage prior to engaging in battle.
     "Is everything okay Mrs. Adams?" came a timid, shaky, female voice from the doorway.
     "Get everyone out of here NOW!" Gloria Reynolds bellowed, cocking her hands on her ample hips and not taking her eyes off her blonde counterpart.
     "With pleasure!" Cheryl huffed, dismissing the office staff and telling them to lock the front door on their way out for the day.
     "I didn't think you'd ever have the guts to face me woman to woman," Cheryl said in an even voice as she pointed to a nearby conference room. "In there."
     "I'm just sorry there are no squash courts available for you to RESERVE!" Gloria hissed, letting Cheryl know her secret was out.
     The conference was being remodeled so it was empty, save for the fresh new carpeting that had just been laid pending the arrival of the newly ordered furniture that was enroute. The walls were stark white and yet to be painted and the sole window overlooked a small courtyard with a garden. Bright recessed fluorescent lighting illuminated the barren room that measured roughly eighteen by twenty feet.
     Both clad in business suits, Gloria and Cheryl each quickly peeled off their suit jackets, dropping them unceremoniously on the floor, each taking up a position about eight feet apart and on opposite sides of the only door to the room. Necklaces, earrings,  and bracelets were removed next and just dropped on their jackets, each intentionally leaving her wedding rings on since the large diamonds made formidable weapons of facial destruction in concert with a well-timed punch. Each woman knew what kind of fight was in the offing so each stepped out of her skirt and removed her blouse so they would have clothing to wear back outside once the battle concluded. Anything they left on would be reduced to tattered shards by the end of the fight. Tying their hair back into battle buns to make hair pulling more difficult, the two hefty cats kept a way eye on one another, neither willing to risk a surprise attack.
     Cheryl kicked off her high heeled pumps and stood ready to do battle clad in teal blue bikini panties, a lace bra in the same color but with lace trim, and a matching garter belt holding up long, sheer cinnamon colored silk stockings. Gloria sized her up quickly, assessing her formidability as a fighter and she knew instantly by the bold, brazen posture of the now scantily clad bitch, she was going to be a hellcat on the carpet.
     Gloria had a little more difficulty removing her shoes because of the thin ankle straps that had to be unbuckled before the shoes could be taken off. With no furniture to sit on to make the task easier, Gloria leaned back against the wall. Gloria was now wearing white silk bikini panties, a white lace bra, a garter belt also in white, and very long dark brown silk stockings with seams up the backs.
     "You have a rather attractive husband, Mrs. Reynolds," Cheryl purred suggestively. "He made need 'serviced' during your period of incapacitation." The innuendo was crystal clear to Gloria who glared back, kicked off her first shoe, and went to work on the second strap.
     "Oh, please go right ahead and try!" Gloria fired back. "My husband wouldn't bed a filthy slut like you if his life depended on it!" At the exact moment she finished her sentence, her second ankle strap popped open and pain exploded in her breast as Cheryl Adams took advantage of the ankle strap to throw a brutal tit punch that smashed Gloria's left breast flat against her chest.
     With a thin victorious smile creasing Cheryl Adams's face, Gloria fired back with a horrific punch that slammed into the blonde's face with surprising speed and frightening power, splitting the blonde's lip and knocking her back half a step.
     Each woman now instantly knew the cunning, ruthlessness, ferocity, and total disregard for any implied or perceived rules or etiquette. This was going to simply be a no-holds-barred, back alley bitch brawl where anything goes and nothing is taboo.
     "Very nice," Cheryl nodded, wiping the trickle of blood from her chin with the back of her hand. "Maybe we should just trade punches until one of us gets knocked out."
     "Not good enough," Gloria instantly fired back, shaking her head. "Simply knocking you out won't suffice. I want you to bleed and suffer for what you put our daughters through."
     "You talk a lot of shit for a fat, middle-aged, underpaid school teacher," Cheryl hissed, knowing the school teacher remark would ultimately insult a college professor.
     "Oh, and be forewarned! If a nail file shows up in THIS fight, you're going to eat it!" Gloria threatened. "AFTER its been shoved up your ass and pulled back out!"
     That was it. Cheryl's lips curled back into a sneer and she lunged at Gloria, grabbing two handfuls of hair and the fight was on. Screaming threats and insults, the two scantily clad battlers immediately slammed against a wall, spun around, and battled into a corner of the vacant room with Cheryl's back wedged into the corner.
     Gloria pulled a hand from her opponent's hair and started drilling punches into Cheryl's face and head. The blonde reciprocated as she pushed her way out of the corner with punches flying back and forth between them. As they struggled around in a random circular pattern, each kept one hand embedded in the other's hair while continuing a constant barrage of punches that looked much like two hockey players engaged in a fast and furious fist fight on the ice.
     As punches continued to thud into pretty, well made up faces, the two vicious she cats soundly cursed each other, using virtually every name in the book. Blood now trickled from both women's nostrils and mouths as they battled relentlessly, each intent on total destruction of the other. Blood now also began to seep through the underside of Gloria's left bra cup. Cheryl's opening punch to the breast opened the week old gash on Gloria's breast that had been inflicted by Cheryl's fingernail the morning they'd met in the hallway of the Reynolds house. Gloria had refused to get stitches because she didn't want to explain to anyone how she'd received the injury. Now, the combination of the punch and the wild bouncing and jiggling of her breast against the rather abrasive silk and spandex, had opened the angry wound once again.
     Winners of equally matched fights are usually the ones who are alert enough to take advantage of opportunities when they present themselves, and Cheryl was quick to notice the blood smear on Gloria's bra. Realizing instantly that she'd opened the gash on her rival's breast; Cheryl pulled her hand from Gloria's hair and grabbed the narrow spandex strap connecting the two bra cups right over her opponent's deep cleavage. Tugging on the bra while continuing to throw punches, Cheryl now Gloria off-guard and off-balance. The auburn haired battler pulled back to maintain a solid stance but Cheryl kept yanking hard at the bra until it pulled away enough for both of Gloria's huge breasts to fall out from underneath the stretched and disfigured cups.
     Unlike their daughters' awkward, frenzied and violent attempt at catfighting, the two mothers were skilled, experienced combatants who knew and understood all the subtle  nuances of the art of female fighting and Gloria now had to focus on damage control since her breasts were under attack and she was on the defensive. In this fight, it was almost a given that the aggressor would be rewarded with victory and the defender left to endure ignominious defeat and the certain humiliation which would follow.
     Gloria's retaliation was swift, effective, and painful as she pulled her hand from Cheryl's hair and thrust it into the blonde's panty clad crotch, ripping a handful of panty and pubic hair with a vicious twisting tug that brought an agonizing howl from the lips of the haughty blonde.
     The gleam in Gloria Reynolds's eyes told Cheryl Adams that she was up against a very formidable rival and that she was going to need every weapon in her arsenal and every tactic in her bag of fighting tricks to survive this melee. As Cheryl released the white lace bra, the garment snapped back with elasticity against Gloria's chest, but above her now exposed breasts that dangled beneath.
     The two vixens crouched into ready stances and began stalking each other like huntresses, zeroing in on their prey . . . measuring . . . calculating . . . yet cautiously aware of each other's slightest muscle ripple that might indicate the source of the next attack. The big cats were out of their cages and in the arena.
     Unconcerned about her breasts being exposed, Gloria made no effort to try to stuff them back into her bra. Such a move would have shown weakness to her rival and she didn't want to give Cheryl even the slightest psychological edge. At the same time, and for the same reason, Cheryl bit back the pain and resisted the urge to reach down and rub her pubic area that felt like it was on fire from the vicious grab. Neither woman was giving her opponent anything to fuel her will to fight at this early juncture.
     With their tied up hair already down and hanging loose, they suddenly lunged simultaneously, crashing together in a breast smashing embrace, each taking two huge fistfuls of the other's hair. Their massive breasts were now pressed together so tightly, the flesh bulged out to both sides in heavy round folds that made inviting targets, especially Gloria's that no longer had the support of her bra. Cheryl pulled both hands free and dug her talons into her foe's breasts, forcing Gloria to retaliate with a similar attack. Gloria, however, had much better luck with Cheryl's more fragile bra, tearing the garment away easily with one hard two-handed tug, spilling the blonde's immense breasts onto the battlefield.
     The tit fight that ensued was brutal with each sadistic fighter using her long, sharp talons to maul her rival's mounds with surgical precision. Howls, shrieks, yelps, and agonizing screams poured from their painted lips as they twisted, pulled, gouged, pinched, stabbed and clawed at tender bare flesh. Cheryl dug a claw deep into the existing open breast wound Gloria had, tearing at the tissue from inside the wound, spewing blood down the woman's stomach and side, staining her tiny white silk panties with crimson.
     Cheryl, however, was also taking a great deal of punishment and shedding her own blood from Gloria's methodical attacks and the breast battle, even with Gloria's prior wound, was a stalemate with neither gaining a discernable advantage. Their frenetic struggling was causing their little panties to ride slightly lower on their hips and their long, sheer stockings that made loud hissing sounds when their thighs rubbed together, were now wrinkling and gathering at the knees and ankles.
     Their struggling now drove them back against a wall, this time with Gloria's back pinned to the drywall surface. Cheryl grabbed Gloria's bra with both hands and used it to try to choke her opponent, using her full body weight to keep Gloria pinned tightly against the wall. Gloria grabbed and clawed at the bra to pry it from around her throat before it choked off her oxygen supply and left her incapacitated.
     "Ungh . . . ungh!" both women grunted in concert as they struggled, breasts bouncing and jiggling, nylons rippling and wrinkling, and faces twisted into evil angry grimaces.
     Unable to wrest the spandex garrote from around her throat, Gloria reached out and dug her fingernails viciously into Cheryl's face, literally trying to scratch her eyes out. One fingernail actually broke off and embedded itself in Cheryl's cheek, leaving a nasty bleeding wound with the jagged broken protruding from it as the blonde screamed out in sheer pain, releasing the bra and pulling backwards.
     Furious at the attempted strangulation, Gloria launched herself off the wall and tackled Cheryl Adams onto the carpet. The two busty wildcats hit the carpet hard, immediately snaking their nylon-sheathed legs together, the grainy silk hissing in anger as thighs clamped down around thighs and their thin, svelte ankles interlocked like pieces in a jigsaw puzzle. The delicate silky material of their sheer panties wrinkled and bagged in waves as their taut buttock constricted to add power to their crushing thighs.
     Gloria's thighs bulged so much, one of her garter straps popped loose as they began to roll back and forth across the fresh, new carpeting, leaving blood stains and smears in their wake. Each woman was now wildly tearing clumps and hair and scalp from the other's head while mauling any exposed flesh she could find with her jagged broken fingernails.
     Runs began snaking up and down their sheer silk stockings as fingernails even reached down low enough to rake at each other's thighs and panty clad buttocks. Neither woman was able to get on top and stay there as they kept rolling back and forth, exchanging the upper hand repeatedly. Both knew the horrific pain that would be suffered by whichever one of them got pinned on her back in this brutal battle so no effort was spared to prevent that from happening.
     Rolling dangerously close to the wall, it was Gloria this time who saw and seized the opportunity that presented itself. With a loud grunt and hard thrust, Gloria rolled them over one more time until they hit the wall with her on top. She quickly pulled a nylon-clad leg free with a loud hissing sound and thrust the leg out to the side to prevent Cheryl from rolling her back the other way.
     With the upper hand now hers, Gloria took two fistfuls of Cheryl's matted, tangled blonde hair, and began slamming the woman's head against the floor. A loud grunt accompanied each head slam that dazed the blonde and left her seeing stars from the brutal impacts against the carpet, which being in an office, was not heavily padded like home carpeting was, and the surface beneath it was concrete, not wood.
     Gloria's red painted toes soon popped out through gaping holes that exploded in her sheer stocking as her foot dug into the carpet for leverage to keep her writhing, bucking opponent from escaping the devastating pin.
     Cheryl drilled one punch after another into Gloria's rib cage and breasts, desperate to escape but the body punches had no effect. Shifting now to the face, Cheryl jammed her small hard fist into Gloria's face again and again, snapping the auburn haired beauty's head back with each vicious blow until she finally released Cheryl's hair and started firing punches of her own down onto the blonde's face.
     The effects were heinous as each woman's was beaten to a bloody pulp in the exchange. They had each thrown so many punches, their arms burned and felt like they weighed a hundred pounds each as they finally collapsed against each other and went for each other's hair.
     Gloria stoutly refused to yield the upper hand and Cheryl was unable to dislodge her hundred and forty pound rival who was in a totally dominant position. Desperation drove Cheryl's hand south, groping for and seeking out Gloria Reynolds's skimpy white bikini panties and the tender fruit beneath.
     Cheryl found Gloria's panty clad crotch and immediately began clawing at the sheer silk panties and tender labia they covered. Gloria winced in pain and tensed, wildly grabbing at Cheryl's hand to pry it free. The blonde's deadly jagged claws easily shredded the crotch of the sheer panties into strips, making the narrow strip of silk look like it had been cycled through a paper shredder. This gave Cheryl just enough of an opening to buck Gloria off and roll her to the side.
     Gloria quickly propped up on an elbow to get to her knees, her body now moving slightly slower than at the outset from the intense physical exertion of the wild battle. Floundering for an instant on one arm at about a forty-five degree angle, Gloria was quickly grabbed and wrapped up between Cheryl's powerful thighs as the blonde spun around and clamped her legs around her rival in a full body scissors.
     Cheryl's silk stockings grated against Gloria's bare flesh, the abrasive grain burning as the redhead writhed within their grip. With Cheryl's legs spread for the scissors, her panty-clad cxnt was only inches from Gloria's stomach and was now painted with a bulls-eye.
     Grunting and panting heavily, the two topless warriors struggled and wriggled on the carpet as Gloria groped for Cheryl's crotch with her left hand while tearing out another clump of blonde hair with her right, leaving an ugly red patch of scalp in the aftermath. Both cats were now lying on their sides facing each other with Gloria's midsection pinned between Cheryl's thighs. Gravity pulled their massive tits toward the floor, grotesquely distorting the bleeding mounds as the breast closest to the floor on each woman bulged out with the upper breast falling against it.
     Cheryl drove a fist downward onto Gloria's left breast, smashing it against the right breast beneath it and resting against the carpet. Gloria found a handful of black panties and digging her fingers beneath the elastic leg bands, she rammed several fingers into the blonde's cxnt. Blood began to trickle down Cheryl's thigh as Gloria crooked her fingers with jagged claws and yanked them from the woman's pussy, tearing at the vaginal walls as she did.
     "Aaaaaaaaagh!" Cheryl screamed in horrific agony from the heinous internal attack, quickly releasing the body scissors and throwing a hard right that slammed into Gloria's face, knocking her backwards.
     Gloria struggled to get up, stunned by the vicious punch that threatened to swell her left eye shut. As she floundered on her back, fighting to get up, Cheryl dove at her and fell across her, driving an elbow into her cheek as she landed. With Gloria now pinned on her back, Cheryl was lying atop her at a ninety-degree angle with one breast wedged into Gloria's cleavage and the other pressed tightly against the redhead's stomach. The blonde viciously clawed at Gloria's cxnt with her right hand while gouging at her eyes with her left, using all her body weight to press down on her opponent.
     Gloria quickly grabbed a handful of blonde hair and pulled Cheryl's head to the side and backwards, literally peeling the woman off her torso in the process. As Cheryl's body peeled off Gloria's, the redhead grabbed a meaty portion of the blonde's right breast with her left hand and began kneading it like dough beneath her probing fingers and sharp claws.
     Cheryl then rolled off Gloria, rolling right over the woman's face and head and landing on the carpet above her head. Both women rolled onto their sides and wound up in a semi sixty-nine position, each finding themselves staring directly into her opponent's massive tits. Instinctively, they wrapped their arms around each other's torsos and sunk their teeth into bloody breasts, shaking their heads like sharks trying to tear chunks of flesh from a carcass. Muffled screams drowned out their panting, grunting, and the clicking of teeth as they now began rolling across the room, locked in their bizarre sixty-nine tit fighting position.
     Their legs, at least for the moment, were completely taken out of the fight as their bodies rolled over and over with crushing force, quickly heading toward the opposite wall of vacant conference room. As they hit the wall, they wound up side by side, still in their locked position. Gloria reached out with her right hand and grabbed the front of Cheryl's panties and the pubic hair that still remained beneath. Pulling hard on the silk panties, Gloria continued mauling the blonde's breasts with her teeth. Cheryl quickly did the same to Gloria and now their was a tit fight and a cxnt fight raging simultaneously as the two big cats tore at each other with lethal intent.
     Desperate now and feeling a sense of urgency, both women escalated to using both hands now on each other's panties and cxnts as they bit deeply into one another's breasts with agonizing results. Four hands now blindly groped and clawed with wild abandon, mauling everything they could reach from the waists down. Garter belts were torn off and cast aside, leaving their stockings to slowly creep down their legs as they writhed and squirmed on the floor, the searing pain of their heinous attacks now exacting its toll on their depleted bodies.
     Unable to stand the ever increasing agony of their attacks, both woman pulled apart and slowly crawled apart to collect themselves. With great effort, each fighter finally struggled to her knees, teetering and on the brink of falling over. Arms hung limp at their sides as they each assessed the damage they'd inflicted thus far and it was shocking to both women as they saw the results of their handiwork.
     Clad now in just their panties, each woman was covered with blood from wounds too numerous to count, their horribly mauled breasts painfully heaving up and down with each new labored breath. Each stared into the eyes of a stranger now, their faces too mutilated to be recognized. Their once proud breasts now sagged, bleeding and torn to shreds from teeth and claws. Massive amounts of hair had been torn out of both women's scalps and now littered the floor from wall to wall, some clumps sticking to smeared blood stains on the ruined carpet.
     Either woman might have quickly accepted a draw at that point if the other offered it, but neither was willing to make that concession and admit that she wanted it to be over. Such an admission in itself would be tantamount to defeat. And beyond that, with what each fighter had invested in this horrific carnage, to come away with the matter left unresolved would mean another equally bloody encounter somewhere in the future. This had to be finalized, no matter what the cost. A mental image of Brittany being attacked by a nail file wielding Holly appeared in Gloria's mind and her will to fight was renewed. Sucking up the pain and willing herself to move forward, the auburn haired fighter slowly moved toward Cheryl.
     Gloria winced in pain as she moved, her breasts feeling like a thousand nails were stabbing into them as stars and flashes of light blurred her vision. Cheryl made no effort to move to meet Gloria's advance, nor did she even try to raise an arm in defense as the redhead slowly and methodically closed in.
     Finally reaching her hated adversary, Gloria painfully reached out and grabbed Cheryl's blood smeared, tangled, matted hair. Gloria immediately fell to the floor, dragging Cheryl down with her. Pain literally exploded in both women's breasts as they crashed to the carpet, each writhing in pain and anguish as they snaked their legs together and just clinched in a two-handed hair pulling embrace.
     The abrasive carpet was like sandpaper on their open breast wounds as they laid side by side, puffing and panting. Gloria finally pulled a hand from Cheryl's hair, bunched up her fist, and threw a weak but effective punch that connected with the blonde's mouth. Cheryl spit more blood out as she weakly tried to dig her claws into Gloria's face as another punch from the auburn haired pugilist found its mark, thudding into the blonde's nose.
     Cheryl fell onto her back as their slippery, blood smeared legs separated from their mutual entanglement. Getting to her hands and knees to get her breasts off the carpet, Gloria moved closer to her quarry. Positioning herself over Cheryl's face and head, Gloria bent her arm and smashed her elbow in Cheryl's nose, the sickening crack of cartilage breaking echoing throughout the room.
     Cheryl was now barely conscious and was done, shaking her head slowly from side to side to indicate she'd had enough. Reaching down to her rival's crotch, Gloria grabbed Cheryl's tiny little black panties and tore them off after several hard, grunting tugs, the motion sending searing waves of pain through her breasts and crotch.
     Bunching up the tattered, blood stained panties, Gloria ceremoniously stuffed them into the blonde's mouth, pushing and poking with an index finger until they were completely inserted.
     Fighting the need to pass out into oblivion and sleep, Gloria crawled across the room to her clothes and then collapsed in agony, unable to move any further. Her fingers inched across the floor, seeking her purse. After several attempts, Gloria managed to hook a finger over the strap of the handbag and pull it toward her. With stiff fingers that had lost all dexterity, Gloria finally got her cell phone open and called 9-1-1 just before taking a last look at her now unconscious rival and then lapsing into darkness herself.
     When the paramedics arrived, the scope of the carnage they cast their eyes upon was of epic proportion. Both EMTs had responded to female fights before, but neither had ever seen anything even moderately close to what they saw now.
     Both women were unconscious and the room looked like the killing room at a slaughterhouse, blood covering everything. Both women would need emergency transport to the hospital for surgery and both had lost dangerous amounts of blood.
     "Damn," the one medic said to the other. "The blonde's got panties stuffed in her mouth!"
     "And the redhead still has her phone in her hand, she must have called it in," the second one said. "I guess the redhead won . . . if you could call it this winning."

EPILOGUE

After multiple surgeries, both women made nearly complete recoveries from the horrific wounds they'd received. Gloria and Brittany Reynolds were closer than they ever had in the past now that they shared this indefinable bond. Each had survived her encounter with the Adams women and both vowed to never fight again.
     Cheryl Adams closed her real estate office and relocated to another city where Holly was almost immediately thrown out of school for stabbing another girl with a nail file during a gym class catfight.
     Justin and Brittany wound up attending college together and four years later got married, shortly after Justin was drafted by the NFL and signed a multi-million dollar contract with the New England Patriots.
     Retiring from their university positions, Gloria and Allen Reynolds opened a non-profit center for teens, focusing on teenage girls with violent tendencies. Their effort became nationally recognized and their photos eventually appeared on the cover of Time Magazine . . . a cover Brittany framed and proudly hung on the wall of her living room.

The end

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
Re: "Like Mother, Like Daughter" by J. Coleman - Part 2 (End)
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2014, 11:03:22 PM »
Chapters 9-18?
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline she got koed

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2014, 01:55:38 AM »
fantastic story loved the build up and conclusion

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2014, 01:50:20 PM »
The introduction of the weapon by Holly ruined it for me.  Gloria and Cheryl should have gotten it on in the dressing room.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2014, 06:52:34 PM »
Hot story, but getting the cops involved?  Buzzkill.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2014, 01:55:43 PM »
Great story...it almost dropped off the board for lack of interest?   Really, people?

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2014, 10:52:53 AM »
Brittany, too.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2014, 09:05:02 PM »
As long as you attribute the original idea to the original author, no problem tampering.

Gloria made a huge mistake not fighting Cheryl earlier, for example in Chapter 15.  Her delaying is what let the daughter fight escalate until it was basically a knifefight.

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2014, 05:01:24 PM »
It was a very good story, but as some people have pointed it out, the knife fight ruined it slightly for me. I'm not saying it was badly written(it was great), it's just not my thing. An interesting scenario would have been to have Brittany win her fight against Holly, but Cheryl win against Gloria. I wouldn't exactly want to see a Brittany vs Cheryl match up because it's obvious Cheryl would just wipe the floor with her.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2014, 07:29:48 PM »
How about when Cheryl went to Gloria's house, Gloria isn't home but Brittany is?

Or:  Holly doesn't bring the nail file, loses fair and square to Brittany, and Cheryl wants revenge?

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2014, 03:07:24 AM »
Of all 4 female characters, Cheryl was clearly the instigator.  Definitely she needed a beating.

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2014, 06:47:18 PM »
I wouldn't mind both daughters eventually showing to check on their mothers and a 4 way breaks out. Maybe if one set of mother and daughter loses, a fight between them would finish it out.

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2014, 08:50:01 PM »
I wouldn't mind both daughters eventually showing to check on their mothers and a 4 way breaks out. Maybe if one set of mother and daughter loses, a fight between them would finish it out.

why am I not surprised you'd pull out the mother vs. daughter angle? lol  ;) ;D

What can I say... It is a "thing" with me!

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2014, 09:22:03 PM »
In the early chapters, where Gloria is trying to prevent any fights at all, maybe have her confront Holly, to put a scare into her, but then a fight between the two breaks out.

Online cococo

« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2014, 12:51:12 AM »
greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat ;)