News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Jane 5'3 133 vs Tamika Jones 5-4 155

• 8 Replies

Offline Carissa B

Jane 5'3 133 vs Tamika Jones 5-4 155
« on: May 16, 2014, 02:28:04 AM »
Anybody have any thoughts?

Offline Carissa B

Re: Jane 5'3 133 vs Tamika Jones 5-4 155
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2014, 02:16:11 PM »
This gangsta woman has an initiation and soccer mom Jane is her target...any ideas to get this story started??

Offline Zaire

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2014, 01:29:06 AM »
 Tamika was on the dance floor and kept grinding her big ass on Jane's husband's crotch. Jane grabbed Tamika by her hair and  slapped her silly! Then to humiliate Tamika, Jane pulled her shorts down, bent her over a table and gave Tamika an ass whipping!! The crowd went wild, as Tamika was a crying, beaten woman!!!

Offline skydog4393

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2014, 10:26:59 PM »
I'm just wondering how RingQueenKatrina got renamed Tamika Jones  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Offline Carissa B

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2014, 05:58:48 AM »
I don't think Jane would be too concerned with Tamika or whatever her name is these days...as she feels that she is overweight and out of shape...Tamikas trash talk however, makes Jane a bit off guard...she is saying things such as:

"you stupid white bitch, I am going to rip your fakes ass ugly swimsuit top off and milk you like the bitch you are..."

"nice nose bitch....I am going to give you a free nose job as I beat your old haggard white ass...."

This kind of talk makes Jane a tad nervous....

Offline Zaire

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2014, 02:53:25 PM »
 Come on Jane, whip her big black ass!!!

Offline Carissa B

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2014, 02:40:02 AM »
Jane is taken back by the veracity of this lady's language.  Tamika then unexpectedly steps toward Jane and an aggressive manner. Jane not wanting to hear week or intimidated holds her brown and does not back up.  Plus in the back of her mind she thinks she can handle Tamika after all she has done tae bo for the past five years and rides her bike regularly.  Her frame of mind is that fitness equals toughness. 
Tamika stops just inches away from Janes body.  She then sneers quotation "I am going to enjoy eating your rich white ass".  With that she had but Jane on the bridge of her nose... It happens so quick that Jane doesn't even have time to scream her eyes welled up with water and she is seeing stars... Immediately Jane raises both of her hands to cover her face... While no blood is drawn James covering of her face leaves her body open for damage.  "You stupid bitch"sneers Tamika as she grabbed Jane's golden hair Jane screams in pain as it feels like her head is on fire.  While holding James soft hair Tamika means back twist to her left flinging Jane off balance while Jane is still covering her face.

Again this has not been so quick Jane doesn't even have time to process let alone remember some of the defense moves in her tae bo workout video.  Then seemingly out of nowhere this black devil throws a haymaker punch that drops Jane to her knees. 

Tamika proceeds to tell Jane that she is a black dominatrix she is going to enjoy making Jane her slave.  "Equal rights bitch white people held black people slavery now you are going to see what it's like you stupid fucking hoe".

Does anybody want to help and write what happened to Jane next?

Offline GrappleGirl84

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2014, 02:49:28 AM »
More like 175 and 160
Closer anyway.

Not sure how the match will play out but it must be a death match - Jane is likely to have a heart attack going up against the black girl.

Offline Zaire

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2014, 02:29:31 AM »
 Jane yells at Tamika, "I'm going to spank that big black ass of yours nice and hard you cxnt."  Jane grabs Tamika by the hair delivers a solid punch to her stomach. She then spins Tamika around to face the wall and sends a punch to her kidneys. Then Jane shouts " you aren't so tough." Jane then twists Tamika's arm half-way up her back and Tamika says" please .. let me go." Jane then yanks those shorts down to "cup" Tamika's big black ass. Then Jane grabs Tamika by the hair and shouts, you are going to learn to have some respect for white women!!!" She then proceeds to spank that big black ass, laughing as it jiggles with each slap.  Jane then tells Tamika, next time," I will give you the beating of your life."  Tamika cries out " yes mamam." Jane lets Tamika go and the big assed black girl stars running away as Jane laughs. That is what REALLY happened!!!!