News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Retribution

• 7 Replies

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
Retribution
« on: May 28, 2014, 08:51:13 AM »
RETRIBUTION

Maura stood in the soft afternoon light in the hotel suite, eyes blazing.

She hefted her big tits and let them flop back onto her chest, caressing them and tweaking her swollen nipples.

She stood with her legs slightly apart, wearing her big stiff rubber strapon and humped her twat in challenge at the big, mature brunette woman standing opposite her.

Beside her stood the big titted blonde fuck fighter , Joan, or Jumping Joan as her rivals called her.

She too was adorned with her big attached strapon, and she humped her twat at the mature blonde facing her.

CHALLENGE ISSUED.

The low hum of the aircon was all that was heard as the 2 pairs of naked matures faced each other in the hotel suite, beads of perspiration on their heaving racks.

Toni and Jane stood side by side, their arms by their sides, breathing heavily as they faced Maura and Joan.

They simultaneously humped their dripping twats at Maura and Joan.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

Maura and Toni only had eyes for each other at this stage, though both knew that at a time in the coming conflict their partners in violence would be on them also.

They were here to settle the dispute over ownership of the grand mansion that Maura and Toni had fought over recently.

The tension was palpable as the 4 matures chests heaved in anticipation, all 4 naked except for the strapons each sported, all 10” black weapons.

Toni turned to Jane and hugged her tight, their mouths locking in a wet, passionate kiss, tongues lightly wrestling.

“Do her hard” whispered Toni “fuck that bitch’s ass when I say”.

“Yes Toni and you maul and punch the tits of that Spanish slut for the mansion when you get at her” snarled Jane.

Across from them Maura and Joan embraced, big tits crushed together, swollen nipples scraping as they too kissed and tongue wrestled.

“I want you to own the mansion darling” whispered Joan, “I have done all I can to void the original sale. Now you need to tear that Aussie whore apart”.

“Oh I will Joan, I will” Maura snarled” she doesn’t know who she is dealing with .It will be mine and you will earn the big commission.”

Maura thought back to the day she first set foot in the mansion with her then agent Suzanne. The two of them unexpectedly were confronted by Toni and her agent, Jane, and Maura and Toni fuck fought for the ownership of the mansion which they each desired as the base for their respective fuck fighting clubs for mature fighting sluts.

Toni having been triumphant over Maura in their fight for the mansion.

Maura had subsequently sacked her agent Suzanne for her sloppy paperwork, and it was Suzanne’s manager, Joan, who replaced her to handle Maura’s affairs.

Suzanne was seething to get at Joan – but that’s another story for another day.

Such was the enmity and rivalry now between Maura and Toni over the purchase of the mansion, that they devised and agreed on a special fuck fight to decide the ownership issue.

They were to strip and then be strapped at the ankles on boards facing each other, on their knees and almost nose to nose.

Their agents , Jane and Joan were also to be naked, both wearing 10” black strapons – Jane was to fuck Maura up her ass while Joan did likewise to Toni.

Toni and Maura would brutalize the other’s tits and nipples, mauling, clawing, punching, scratching in a hands on titfight – and all the while Maura and Toni were to scream instructions to their allies, Jane and Joan.

Both Maura and Toni knew this was going to be brutal, and both agents would be panting to get at each other as soon as they could unleash on each other, such was their own business rivalry.

Indeed they were more than business rivals. Jane and Joan had shared lesbian lovers for some time and needed to settle a lot of their own issues.

So here they were.

FINALLY.

The time for retribution was upon the four tough mature fuck fighting sluts.

Offline Trudy

• God Member
Re: Retribution
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2014, 04:56:13 AM »
This looks like it's going to be painful, brutal, and very sexy! I'm squirming in my chair as I await the next installment.     .....might be a good time for me to get a new towel.   ;)
If you want to PM me, you better have some info in your profile. And having it all spelled correctly will help too. I HATE BLANK PROFILES! If you ask me about Trillian I’ll know you didn’t read my profile.

Offline Sue_r

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2014, 05:52:19 AM »
Toni.  The start of another great battle I see. Looking forward to the next part.

Sue
SUE R!!!!!!!

Offline kcsilkwood

• Books by K.C. Silkwood
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2014, 11:42:11 PM »
Great beginning! My appetite is whetted!  ;)
K.C. Silkwood, author of Shame On Her: Catfight Edition

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2014, 10:22:26 AM »

Toni,
I had missed that you posted this... I am looking forward to the actual fights... I want revenge and I promise I will recover my property after I do you and my agent fucks out your agent. Then, when that is settled I will outfuck you again and again.
Bitch

Offline Jumping Joan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2014, 04:48:55 AM »
Toni:  as like Maura, I just about missed this start of a battle.  I look forward to battling and beating your no good agent, maybe next time you will actual come to me to purchase your properties.  But for this time, you will lose out to both Maura and then by use taking over the mansion.  Where I would love to beat you again and again for the pleasure of Maura.

Joan

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2014, 11:24:36 PM »
Maura you are dreaming if you think you can better me. Be prepared for my Jane to pound your ass all night if necessary.

And as for you Joan, what makes you think that I would ever give my business to a tramp like you.

Next instalment due within 48 hours.

We go to war Maura !!

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2014, 02:38:02 AM »
At last Maura and I get to grips. Part 2 follows now.