News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Texas Cowgirls Shouldn't Steal Boots

• 8 Replies

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
  • High school C-Leader (18) Crushes Biker Chick (31)
Texas Cowgirls Shouldn't Steal Boots
« on: May 29, 2014, 07:10:22 AM »
 :'(  Ashley Tucker drove along Highway 33 just northwest of Columbus, Ohio, gazing at the flat terrain as it flitted past through her window with the celerity of a rewinding movie. The sun was perched just above the horizon, blinding her from the stretch of highway and sparse traffic ahead. She grabbed her sunglasses from the visor and slipped them over her nose.
     She had driven more than three hours from the Big Horn Rodeo in Coldwater, Michigan, and was growing weary from the soughing wind and clacking of tires on pavement. The rodeo had ended late and she was looking for a place to stay for the night.
     For the third straight time, she had failed to place in a rodeo, a misfortune a rodeo cowgirl could ill afford. The trip from Fort Worth, Texas, had already cost her nearly $250 in gas. Ashley grabbed her iPhone from the passenger seat and tapped Cindy's phone number.
    "Where are you?" she said in a mellifluous southwestern draw.
    "Just north of Fort Wayne," said Cindy. "I nearly had an accident and Fabio's water spilled." Fabio was Ashley's horse. Cindy was driving the horse trailer with both their horses. She'd place third in the money for the barrel racing competition.
    "I'm going to pull over soon. I see some hotel signs up ahead. Call you when I get settled."
    "Okay."         
    Ashley ended the call just as she passed the Dublin exit after merging onto Interstate 270. A short time later she was on 71 South. She drove another 20 minutes when she saw that her gas tank was nearly empty. She took the next exit.
    She climbed out of her Chevy pickup, after pulling into an Exxon station. Her legs wobbled as she approached the gas dispenser and swiped her credit card. She was hungry and her entire body ached. Ten minutes later, she found a Comfort Inn and retired for the night. She didn't wake up until eleven the next day.

Ashley showered, put on a pair of dark blue Levi's and a long-sleeve blue and white western blouse and drove to Denny's for lunch. Several heads turned as the blonde Ashley sashayed to her table behind the hefty young waitress -- cowboy hat atop her head and ass cheeks oscillating through her tight jeans.  
     She was proud of that ass, which had won her several tight-fitting jeans contests. Last year, she'd won a sexy bull-riding contest, pulling off a Debra Winger ride that had all the guys hollering. Her  5'4," 110-pound sylph-like stature had also helped her amass a slew of trophies in bikini contests. At 28, she was still in her prime . . . and still single.

About three o'clock, her truck overheated and she called Triple A. Her truck was fixed by five. At seven, she found herself pulling in for a dinner at an Arby's, an hour north of Cincinnati. It was there that she saw a sign for a western apparel store that was a half-mile down the road. She needed some new boots and the store was still open. She pulled into the lot and hopped out of the truck.
     The store was isolated from the other businesses on the country road, and she wondered how they attracted any customers. She opened the front door and walked in.
     Ashley had been in the store about five minutes, roaming a couple aisles, and had yet to see one attendant. She spotted a pair of brown Justin's that she'd been wanting. They cost $275, which she really couldn't afford, but she needed them. The soles had practically worn through on the pair she had on.
     Five more minutes passed and still no one came to wait on her. A wicked thought then crossed her mind. She'd simply keep the boots on and walk out the door. She could then send a check when she got back to Texas. She'd never done anything like that--but who would know? The store employees had seemingly taken a late dinner break. The store was closing in 10 minutes, according to the sign on the door. Weird.
     Ashley squatted down and wiped the finger prints off her old boots with the sleeve of her blouse. She had just started for the door when some girl said, "Where do you think you're going?"
    Ashley's heart hammered as she inched her way toward the door. Her face flushed red and she felt faint. She'd shouldn't have done this, and she didn't dare look up. Now, she was going to get her ass thrown in jail.
     A young red-head about 18 reached the door before she did. She turned the lock and faced Ashley, arms akimbo.
     "I asked you a question, bitch. Where do ya think you're going with those boots? You didn't pay for 'em."
     "I . . . I'm sorry. I forgot I-I . . . I had them on."
    The girl chuckled. She was about 5'9" and 135 pounds. She glared at Ashley. "Likely story. Door's locked so you can't go anywhere. I'm going to get the assistant manager."    

Five minutes later, another girl appeared. She was also tall and looked about 18 or 19.    
     "She's got the new ones on," the one girl said. She then walked over to Ashley, reached down and pulled the bottom cuff of her Levi's up. The assistant manager ambled over and examined the boots. She eyed the slim blonde with the white cowboy hat, which was now tilted rakishly on her head. A large belt buckle hovered just about the slight camel toe of her super-tight blue jeans. The woman's legs were shaking.  
     "You're a very stupid woman," the girl shouted, "and you've made a very big mistake."
     "I'm sorry," said Ashley. "I was going to send a check when I got home."
     "Likely story."
     "Should we get Big Andi?" the other girl said.
     "Yeah."
     Moments later,  the assistant manager walked through a back doorway. She emerged a couple minutes later.
     "Bring her back here," said the girl. The other girl walked behind Ashley and grabbed both of her arms from behind.
     "Hey, get off me," she shouted.
     "I don't think you're in any position to make demands," said the assistant manager.                  "You'll come with us or I'll call the damn cops."
     The assistant manager disappeared through the doorway again, as the other girl shoved Ashley forward. Ashley tried to resist but got overpowered, and the girl practically dragged her through the doorway.
     Seconds later, Ashley found herself entering a horse stable that was connected to the store.
     "Big A will be right out," said the assistant manager. "She wants us to leave."
    "Now?" said the other girl. The assistant manager nodded solemnly. The girl who had first caught Ashley stealing looked at her. She speared her with a concerned look. She then placed her hand on Debbie's right shoulder and said, "Looks like you're in a bit of trouble, bitch."
     "What are you gonna do, have me arrested?"
     The girl chuckled. "If only you were so lucky." Ashley felt faint. Her throat churned.
     Ashley waited in the dimly lit stables after the two girls left. Only a sliver a light shone through the open doorway, emitting just enough illumination for Ashley to discern the large sillouette that loomed into view at the edge of the light trail. The woman's heart pounded. She felt faint and short of breath.
     Suddenly an absolute behemoth of a girl emerged near the doorway, as Ashley cringed and pressed herself against the door jamb -- one hand on the wall inside the store. The girl was about 18 and had dark hair, black gothic attire and appeared to be at least 6'6" tall. Her large belly and hips seemed ready to burst the seams out of the one-piece garment, which resembled something a dominatrix or executioner would wear. Ashley swallowed as she studied the girl's wide hips, which probably stretched at least four feet across. The girl probably weighed 450 to 500 pounds..
     "What do we have here?" said the fat teen, whose name was Andrea. "A real shit-kickin' rodeo cowgirl." Her voice was a tad deep. The woman's face reddened. She wanted to run but knew the door was locked. Her legs trembled. .
     The girl approached the woman. She reached out with her thick, oversized hand and tilted the cowgirl's forehead back so she could see her eyes beneath her cowboy hat. Ashely actually gulped she swallowed so hard. She could sense the immense strength in that hand, which might end up wringing her scrawny neck, for all she know.
     Wha . . . wha . . . what are you gonna do to me?" the cowgirl said, her voice a bit squeaky. She now stood in front of the girl, arms hanging loosely at her sides. "Just let me go. I-I'm sorry. You can have the cowboy boots back."
     "Oh, I'll get them back." She smirked at the slim woman whom she dwarfed and towered over.
     "Then call the police. I'm sorry. I'll tell them that . . ."
     Andrea grabbed Ashley around the neck in a lightening quick maneuver and started choking her. That stopped her mid-sentence.
     "My mom and dad owned this place until they died, when I was in prison. They worked hard to make a living and I'm not going to let some little slut like you waltz in here and steal me blind."
     Ashley gagged as the girl tightened her grip. The girl backed her against the wall with her whopping belly.
     "Prison?" the woman gasped. Her face grew ashen. She felt ready to pass out. Alice nodded.
     "That's right. I did some time for beating a female teacher half to death. She was just about your size, bitch."
     "Hey, I don't know what's going on here but you need to let me go," said Ashley.
     Andrea cackled sonorously. "Not a chance, bitch. You preppy little rodeo bitches waltz into my store in your tight little jeans and think you can do whatever you want."

"I'm sorry," the cowgirl said. "I . . ." Ashley was terrified. Something wasn't right with this teenage girl.
     "Shut up, cxnt!" Ashley shut her mouth instantly. She then turned to run. Andrea grabbed the back of her Levi's and belt and pulled her back. The blond turned and slapped her in the shoulder a couple times. That was when things went from bad to worse for the Ashley.

Andrea grabbed the woman by the front of her western shirt, twisted her hips around and hurled her farther inside the stables. Ashley landed with a thud and rolled over three times. Her cowboy hat flew off. She was on her stomach for less than 10 seconds, when she got picked up off the ground by the back collar of her shirt and belt.  
     "I used to screw skinny skanks like you in prison. And I might just do you, too, after I get done kicking your bony little ass.  Ashley's eyes had adjusted to the semi-darkness. She studied the protruding forehead, fat cheeks and beady eyes that were boring through her. This girl was nuts and meant to hurt her.
     "Help!" Ashley shouted. "Somebody help me!"
     "Ha . . . Ha . . . Ha," Andrea cackled. "In case you didn't notice, we're out in the country and at least a mile from anyone else."
     The girl waddled toward her. The cowgirl held her hands out in defense, as Andrea backed her farther into the stables. Ashley's shirt was torn in front and she was now missing several buttons. Her jeans were dusty.  
    "Please, I beg you to let me go. I'm from out of town and just want to get back on the road."
     "With a pair of free boots, right?" said Andrea. She reached out and grabbed the cowgirl by the throat again and started choking her, lifting the woman up onto the toe's of her boots. She gagged. "My parents worked their ass off to build this business. I'm not gonna keep letting little cowgirl skanks come in here and take it all from me."
     "I'm sorry. I . . ."
     Thud! The fat girl  punched Ashley in the gut, just above her large belt buckle.                                
     "Uhhhhhhh!" She fell to her knees, head hanging and hair draping over Andrea's supersized gym shoes. Ashley crossed her arms in front of her stomach, bent forward and started retching. She felt as if her spine had been shoved through her back.
     Andrea smirked as she raised her gigantic right leg and placed it on the back of the woman's head. She then shoved the cowgirls face into the dirt of the stables. Andrea was so angry she wanted to stomp the little cowgirl's head into the ground. The woman grabbed at the backs of her ankles but didn't have a prayer at moving her. Ashley got to her knees and tried to free herself but could only manage to shoot her legs backward; she landed on her stomach with a thud.

A few minutes later, as Ashley lay face-first in the dirt, her nose bent and mouth filled with dust, Andrea removed her foot from her head and picked her up by her hair and the back of her belt. The cowgirl screamed.
     Andrea pulled her backwards by the hair, grabbed one of her legs and dragged her on her stomach-first across the entire six-foot length of an old makeshift desk. She then dumped the woman off the far end.
     The woman flipped over and landed on her back. Andrea teetered over and stomped down on the Ashley's stomach. The cowgirl cried out in pain. Alice then stomped down on her again.
     The woman writhed on the ground in agony. Andrea kicked her in the side. Seconds later, she picked the woman up and slammed her against the wall.

The women's legs buckled and she almost fell. But Andrea pulled her closer to her and shoved the back of her head against the wall. The woman instantly dropped to her ass--legs outstretched and head hunkered. Saliva poured from her mouth.
     "All you got to do is take the beating then I got a little surprise for ya. C'mon. I thought you cowgirls were tough."Andrea bent down, cupped one hand under Ashley's chin, brought her head up and backhanded her across the face.
     Cussssshhh. She hit the women twice more; the third blow knocked her out.

"Stand up," said Andrea. Ashley looked up, dazed and momentarily unaware of her surroundings. Blood trickled down both sides of her mouth. She slowly got to her knees, when Andrea pulled her up by her hair again. She held her by the throat and pulled her toward her. She then backhanded the woman across the mouth. The cowgirl spun around a couple times and landed on her stomach.

"I thought I told you to stand up, bitch!" Ashley got picked up and knocked down four or five times--the last blow was a shot to the solar plexus that left her breathless. This little teasing act went on for a couple minutes. The first couple times the cowgirl managed to get to her feet by herself, only to be socked by the girl and knocked back down. The woman was now barely conscious. Her eyes were closed. She was lying on the right side of her face in the dirt.
     The huge girl lifted the cowgirl's head up by grabbing a handful of her blonde mane. Blood poured from the woman's nose, which now covered her chin and the front of her western shirt.  One of her eyes was badly blackened and nearly glued shut.
    Andrea pulled the woman to her feet and beat her some more. This brutal and bloody one-sided beating finally ended with a front bear hug and body slam against the wall. The cowgirl literally disappeared in the tall, fat girl's ruthless grip. She was a stick to begin with. The width of her chest and back were not much bigger than her 22-inch waistline; her shoulders disappeared inside the fat rolls of the teen girl. Andrea squished her as hard as she could, as the woman's legs went limp.
     The blond cowgirl passed out in the girl's brutal grip and didn't even feel the girl slam her against the wall with her immense belly. A half hour later she awakened and found herself bent at the waist and tied by her arms to several bales of hay. Her blue jeans were at her ankles and her old cowboy boots had been returned to her feet. They were in the middle of the stables. Horses whinnied.

She felt the fat girl enter her from behind. It was probably one of those hard rubber dildos because it hurt going in. And the girl ram-rodded her with a vengeance. It hurt but she actually started getting-off to it. Five minutes later the girl untied her and helped her to her feet.

"I not only fucked you up good, cowgirl cxnt, but I fucked you, too. And I think you liked it."

The cowgirl didn't say anything for fear of getting beaten even more. What else could she do to her now, kill her? Probably. She said she'd been in prison.

"Pull up your jeans," said Andrea. She placed the woman's cowboy hat back on her head, the front brim of which hung over her eyes. A short time later she walked her to the front door of the store--her arms wrapped tightly around her thin shoulders.

"I hope you enjoyed your stay, cxnt. Now you got a little souvenier to take back with you. Hope your pussy and ass aren't too sore the next time you hop up on top of a horse, you little rodeo whore. But I'm sure you'll think of me if it is." She then laughed real loud. Ashley shivered. She didn't look at the huge fat girl. She was bruised, bloodied and felt humiliated.
     "Next time you want some boots, you better pay for them. If I ever catch you around  here again, I'll kill ya, you hear me cxnt! Andrea shoved the cowgirl outside. The woman staggered, then turned around. She slowly looked up at the giant girl, who practically filled the entire doorway. The cowgirl stood and stared at Andrea, gradually working up the nerve to make eye contact. The woman's legs were about shoulder width apart.  Her camel-toe was now even more prominent in the tight Levi's. Andrea smirked, stepped forward and kicked the cowgirl in the cxnt.
     "Ummmmph! Ohhhhhhh," she cried as she fell to her knees.
    "Leave her alone, some woman shouted. A thin brunette in a cowboy hat and tight jeans then ran up to help her friend up.
  Andrea ignored her. "Thanks for stopping by. And if you ever tell anyone about this, I'll just say you robbed me."

Cindy helped Ashley to her truck. What the hell happened? You look like a jigsaw puzzle that's missing some pieces."
     "I took some boots and got my ass kicked by that fat teen girl. I thought she was going to kill me."
     "You okay to drive?"
     "Yeah." Ashley got in her truck and started to drive away. She saw Cindy walk toward the front door of the store. She had just started to pull out onto the road . . .
    "No, Cindy!" . . . when she struck a black Toyota Camry pulling into the lot of the western store. Ashley's head hit the steering wheel and she passed out.

The other cowgirl walked into the store. The door slammed shut, silencing what transpired once the door closed. Inside, fists could be heard hitting flesh. A body then hit the floor.

When Ashley awakened, she saw the teen girl whom she had first encountered inside the store. She stood outside her window with her arms akimbo. The girl then opened the door to her pickup and pulled her out. Ashle had little energy to fight her. The 135-pound girl would probably beat her anyway, despite her condition, so she didn't resist.
Seconds later, the girl marched her back inside the store.

When the pair entered, they heard the sounds of a fight.
    Cussssssssh!
   "Ohhhh."
    Cusssssssssh!
   "Uhhhhh."
   Someone was getting beat up in the backroom. Ashley tried to break loose from the girl's grip but couldn't. She stomped on her shoe with her boot, then ran toward the backroom of the store . . .

(To Be Continued)

« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 08:11:54 AM by bikemanrick »

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
Re: Texas Cowgirls Shouldn't Steal Boots
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2014, 07:22:49 AM »
Couple more pics. Enjoy!
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 07:23:51 AM by bikemanrick »

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2014, 06:14:18 PM »
I love it. Please go on!

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2014, 11:31:57 AM »
He! He!  ;D The 'sight' of this sexy cowgirls getting beat up & dildo fucked ... gave this ole t-man a hard boner (and made me quite moist too) ... dirty grins! ;D ;)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline kcsilkwood

• Books by K.C. Silkwood
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2014, 11:51:21 PM »
Awesome! Love the dildo scene!  ;)
K.C. Silkwood, author of Shame On Her: Catfight Edition

Offline Remmy

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2014, 01:06:10 AM »
When are you releasing the next part?

Offline MikeyZ

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2014, 08:57:29 AM »
Good story so far Bikemanrick. It's good to have you back!

P.S.
I bought your book "Suicide Peak". Good stuff.

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2014, 04:27:44 AM »
Much thanks, Mikey. Next installment soon. I may add a little something tonight or tomorrow.

Offline Remmy

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2014, 03:40:53 AM »
How is part 2 coming?