News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Gemma Rox vs Red Enforcer. A Pro War.

• 25 Replies

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
Gemma Rox vs Red Enforcer. A Pro War.
« on: June 01, 2014, 12:24:24 AM »
The following tale is the script of a war long in the making. As old as time really… boy meets girl.
The boy? Red.
And the girl? Rox.
What is slightly different than most is when this girl meets a boy it normally ends in someone going to the hospital…

So without further ado, I lay before you…

The Dare.

…I grin as I head to the empty ring in the private gym. I pull off my sweat pants and my shirt and stand in the ring in a pair of tight bike shorts, warming up my 5'11 183lbs body as thoughts of what's at stake fill my mind.  I'm at war with myself because part of me is excited about the unknown if I lose, and part is excited at the prospect of winning.  I can't wait for Gemma to arrive and I find myself adjusting and readjusting my mask in a little nervous tic as I get myself ready…

…I see you walk through from the locker room, your body looking as powerful as ever. I saw the mess you left of Rowan after those three straight jacket power-bombs. Bitch deserved it… but I know that I can ill afford the same fate so I watch from the shadows of the dark empty gym studying you. I'm laying back, my arms casually slung over the backrest of the bench with my dark green boots resting on the bench in front of me. I'm wearing matching dark green tight lycra shorts and a sports bra with a sparkly skull and crossbones on each breast. My lips are dark green, matching my dyed hair. After watching your impressive form warm up I stand and clap, seeing you turn fast, not expecting me to be in the shadows around you and slowly step out into the light, my knuckles lightly taped "You're looking good Red" I purr, sliding under the bottom rope and getting to my feet as I shake off and test the ropes, my eyes constantly watching you "How do you want to play this? Submission, pinfall or KO decides it?" I ask, somewhat casual for a girl who's only 5'3" tall and 105lbs…

…I grin as I hear you clap and I see you, decked out very nicely in green. The skull and crossbones are a nice touch and help to emphasize your bounty.  "Considering what we're fighting for, submission seems appropriate, but if you want to try the other ways, I'm good with that."  I check the tape on my wrists and move towards the center of the ring, watching you carefully knowing I have the reach on you, but wary of your speed and cunning.  "Shall we dance?" I say with a grin and beckon you to come join me in the center of the ring…

…I smile softly as I walk around the ring, slowly circling you, making sure to put a lot of sway in my hips as I look you up and down. "You look stronger... Seems you've been training pretty hard for this? Am I really such a threat?" I tease, continuing to circle you as you stand in the center of the ring. I watch your footwork carefully, you’re skilled, agile and controlled for such a big man, not sluggish and clumsy like I expected but I can’t just circle you forever so when I see you cross over your legs I charge in with three fast steps, raising my arms for a lock up!...

…I watch you, seeing you put some extra sass in your strut. I enjoy seeing you appraise me which is one reason I went with the tight bike shorts. I want you to see and feel my reaction to you.  "You're as dangerous as ever, Gemma. But you don't look as confident. Worried that you'll get in too close or maybe that I will?" Smiling as you charge in and I meet you and we lock up.  I shake my head as I feel you straining against me. Then I plant my feet and start pushing back, looking to drive you into the corner…

…I run into you as hard as I can and as expected it's like running into a fucking wall. I push with all my might, not an inconsiderable amount I may add... but you've got 80 pounds on me and every ounce of it is muscle. The inevitable happens and I grin, everything working like clockwork. You push back. With ease the first step comes and I'm forced into retreat but not the total route you were expecting. I drop to my knees, turning to face my left side to you as I pull on your right arm and try to flip you over my shoulders using my small stature as an advantage to trip and throw you! Keeping a hold of that right arm I try to slap an arm bar on it…

…I think things are going as planned when you suddenly drop down and jerk on my right arm. Before I know it I'm flying through the air and crashing hard to the mat onto my back. "Auugh" As I try to pop back up, I feel you hanging onto my arm, barring it and adding pressure. I slap at my shoulder to get some blood flowing and I look up at you. "Sneaky wench."…

…"When a girl pretends to throw a ball and the dog runs after thin air... is she sneaky? Or is the dog stupid?" I grin as I place my left knee on the right side of your face and KNEEL. Pressing all 105lbs down on your head and turning it away from me as I lock that arm up tight, bracing it under my left armpit and torqueing the limb as your elbow is barred awfully against my forearm. I complete the lock by gripping your rather huge triceps with my right hand and grabbing my right wrist with my left hand. Textbook. I grin seeing you writhe in pain under me...

…"Shit!" It hurts and you're applying it like a master. I can feel your knee grinding against my face, straining my neck and your forearm trying its best to pop my elbow out of joint.  I have no witty come back. Right now I need escape.  I shift my legs about and then dig my feet into the mat and push with my legs to try and force you back or at the very least get enough leeway that I can start to get back up to my feet. First rule is to try and relieve the pressure which is my major focus right now…

…"Mmmmm... Clever boy" I purr as you do a sterling job of making my balance as precarious as you possibly can. I growl a little and TUG hard on the lock! Sending a sharp rush of pain through your joints but I don’t waste any effort trying to ride your bucking body. I know you're too strong and too fresh for that. Instead I raise my right hand and SLAM in down across your big barrel chest! Hoping to rob you of air before paying your arm down on the canvas... my right hand pins your wrist and my left your shoulder as I quickly kick up! Performing a perfect handstand, ready to drop onto your besieged limb…

…I make some headway and get you rocking and feel like I'm just about to get my feet under m..."UNFFFFFFF" I feel your hand redden my chest and drive me down to the mat. I can't stop you from pinning my arm and doing the handstand.  But I desperately try to turn and get my left knee bent and covering my arm to protect it, hoping you'll crash into it instead of my arm…

…I kick up, my eyes narrowed and a mean smile on my face then I DROP!!! *THUMP!* "The fuck?" I gasp as you curl up like a fucking prawn and my knee drives into the side of your left knee instead of your arm "Now who's sneaky?" I growl as I pull my left leg back and try to SLAM it forward into the top of your shoulder! Going for a far more direct and brutal attack as you're clearly too resourceful for me to be showing off with flair for now. Need to grind you down first... "HYYYAAAHHH!!!"…

…Dammit, that block saved my arm but rattled my leg instead. I can sense you trying for another attack that I won't really be able to stop. Without thinking I just blindly snap out my left leg, trying to kick my foot out towards you and strike something, anything that'll make you ease up and give me a chance to take a break and get myself gathered…

…*THUNK!* "Haha! How does that feel baby?" I purr "I'm gonna be taking this arm home with me toni... *CRACK!* UUGGGGHHHH!!" my taunts are shut off as you throw that left leg up and slam it into my face! I crumple back, shaking my head a little as I try and clear the cobwebs... "Ugh... you cheeky fucker, you should really know when you're beat you know. It'll be a lot less painful for you" I groan as I push myself back up to my feet, losing the advantage of control but happy I did some damage to that arm…

…"This is far from over Gemma. " I roll away from you and get to my feet, shaking out my arm as it still feels a bit hurt from your attack. I know I have to be smarter to get anywhere in this fight so I move in. "Shall we try this again?" putting my hands up as if going for a lock up, but just stalling till I can get close enough to shoot my right foot up quickly and fire it off towards your exposed belly…

…I watch you get up and smile a little as you shake off that right arm "Sorry about your arm sugar... I know to most men a right arm isn’t just a limb, it's a relationship" I tease, already planning my next assault as you raise your hands for another lock up. I see it now... rush in, turn my left hip to you and grip that arm before I double over in a hiptoss and go back on the attack! But even as I step in you have other plans... *THWAP!* "OOUUGFFFF!!!" I gasp! Raised up to tiptoes as your boot smashes into my abs! "Uuggnn... ff... fuck..." I groan, my toned abdominal muscles pulsing and throbbing…

…"Where's that snappy wit now?" Grinning with satisfaction as I feel my boot slamming hard into your abs and pressing into your muscles there.  I do know this has given me an opening and I'm not going to waste it. With my still injured right arm, I grab you by the hair, and work on forcing you bent over. Then I swing my left forearm up and then down, looking to club you very hard in the middle of your back…

…Your hand roughly grabs my dyed green hair and I wince, the sharp pull causing a sting in my scalp "ugh... stop fighting like a bitch and fight fair! Get off my hair you big bastard!" I growl back, my hands rushing up to grab your wrist right before the huge clubbing force of your left forearm hammers down on my back "UUGGHHH!!!" I gasp, breath robbed from me again as my knees tremble and I struggle to stay on my feet. My grip on your wrist maybe the only thing stopping me from falling to my knees after that hit. Felt like you took a fucking bat to me!...

…Damn you're tough I think as I hit you with a blow that would've brought many others to their knees. Oh well, if at first you don't succeed. "Is that club not fighting fair enough for you, you sneaky bitch?' I pull my left arm back again and fire it on down, looking to punish the same spot on your back…

…my lungs are burning now, a heavy kick to the abs and a clubbing whack to my back made it hard for my body to suck up enough air and I soon find the ring is starting to spin... then it lands again, that thunderous impact. The echoing, almost hollow sound as my small back gets bludgeoned by you. This time there is no fighting it. I crash down onto my hands and knees coughing and gasping for whatever precious air I can find. My eyes are watering as I cough and splutter, my dark green lips parted in a winded gawking look of shock…

…I just grin as I hear the satisfying thud of my arm slamming into your back again followed by your body collapsing down onto your hands and knees. I can hear you desperately gasping for breath and I move to make sure you don't get too much. "And that's not even my strong arm. Here love, you need to stretch a bit to get your wind back." I move in front of you, using my grip on your hair to pull you up and get your head between my legs.  My arms slide around your waist and my hands seek out your arms, looking to grab them by the wrists.  If I get the wrists, I'm planning on heaving you up into the air, onto my shoulders for a brief moment so you can realize what's about to come…

…My whole body is trembling... but slowly I'm sucking in small gasps of air. Not fast enough though as I feel your hand pulling on my hair again. Little cheating bitch... but then you unceremoniously shove my head between those tree trunk like thighs, the firm muscles clamping me in place. I remember this pose well and I saw exactly what being here did to Rowan. I brace myself... and HURL my right foot back in a scorpion kick! "NYYAAGGHH!!" I squeal as I try to time it for when you're bent forward a little, using the feeling of your hands sliding down my sides as a guide, bending my knee and flicking that leg back in a swift, elegant move, hoping to smash my heel into your face!...

…I feel like I have you beaten and helpless enough to end things right now. My arms slide down yours and I catch your wrists. All that I have to do now is lean down and WHAMMM I feel your heel slamming into my face and I lose my grip on you which is good. But I also drop down, as my legs get wobbly, putting all my weight down on your back as I try and get my head to stop ringing for a moment…

…I feel the solid, brutal connection of my booted heel into your face and I smile, feeling you let go of me and stagger... holding onto my back to keep yourself up, I know I need to remedy that so I rise fast! Reaching up with my left hand I grip the back of your head and THROW up my right arm with all my force! Hoping to smash your face with a European uppercut! Wanting to keep that skull ringing and your wits dulled...

…I'm getting my bearings back from the surprise blow when I feel you lift my head up and then slam your arm into me again with a European uppercut.  I stagger on back from you and the force of the blow, part of me wanting to get as much distance between us as possible so I keep backpedalling until I hit the ropes, being held up by the top rope.  Looking at you, but with a still glassy look to my eyes…

…It hits hard but you stay on your feet. "Bastard..." I growl, most girls I fought would be laid out spread eagle from that. I need to up my game if I'm going to take this big beast. I throw myself forward then twist! Launching myself right side first I thrust my right foot up high in a superkick! Hoping to hear that loud, thump of boot on face...

…I see you coming at me like a tiny dervish of pain. You move quickly and then twist and I see your foot coming at me. I don't have the speed to dodge to the side or to get my arms up to block. So I end up doing what my body has been asking me to do since you hit me with the uppercut, I drop straight down onto my ass hoping that you'll overextend your kick and your boot will sail over my head.  Also, just in case that happens I extend my left arm out, hand in a fist so you can run into it and take a hard shot…

…"HHRRRAAAGGHHH!!!" I roar out as I look to smash your face in with a superkick! But.... I hit nothing! You drop and before I have time to blink *THWACK!* "Uugghhnnnn...... ff...... fuck...." I gasp, my eyes watering as your left hand fires out a punch to my crotch! I drop forward, clutching my womanhood as my eyes water heavily "Nnn... nnnn... no fair Red! You... ugh.... you said you'd fight this clean! I'm putting my body on the line here for fucks sake!" I groan as I crawl over to the corner on my hands and knees and slowly drag myself up…

…I can feel my punch connecting to a soft part of your body. I barely hear your words, but they make me smile as I know I did serious damage. I haul myself up to my feet, cobwebs clearing by the second and watch you as you crawl over to the corner. I come up behind you as you start to pull yourself up. When you've gotten yourself stretched out well and are about to get up to your feet, I fire out my boot onto the small of your back, looking to crunch into your spine and really wear you down. "Did I say I'd fight you clean? I really don't remember. Why don't you get the ref to stop me?"…

*CRRRUNCH!* "AAAAAAAGGGHHHH!!" I scream out. The small of my back taking a brutal hit. That kick hitting my spine with shocking force as I’m trapped against the corner, nowhere to run. My arms are slung over the ropes I hang there gasping, trying to suck it up and ignore the throbbing agony in my back "f... fff.... fucking COWARD!" I scream, my face betraying the pain I'm in, still... I can’t work out what's hurting me more. The low blow, the dirty spine kick or the knowledge that you'd cheat me after all that I've shared with you...

…I enjoy the sounds of your scream and the sight of your body crumpling in the corner. I slip in behind you again and drop my knee down, planting it into the small of your back right where I just kicked you as my hands go around your head and grip your chin, slowly pulling back on your head and neck. "So Gemma, are you ready to submit to me yet?"…

…You come up behind me and shove that hard knee into the still aching small of my back, using it as a pivot while you grip my chin and arch me back viciously, like a brutal, standing version of a camel clutch "AAAGGHHH!!! ROPE!!! I'VE GOT THE ROPE!!! FUUUUCK!!! BREAK THE HOLD!!!" I scream, my back bending so awfully under the pressure your powerful body is putting on it...

…I just smile and grind my knee harder into your back, hands pulling at your chin as I lean back, making your poor battered body bend a bit more. "Rope break? Who's going to call that darlin'?  I'm a snake, remember. Did you not expect to get bitten? Now, how about you scream out your submission." I plant my boot of my free leg and start pushing back with my leg to add even more pressure on the hold…

…Your words ruin me.... We've gotten quite close this last few weeks, a little bit of verbal sparring. Some physical. Some.... more intense encounters but through it all I thought there was a level of trust and respect underlining it all. Suddenly the whole rug of our relationship is ripped out from under me as I find you're just happy to destroy me no matter what the rules. To think... I.... I put my body on the line. Promised that if I lose you could have me body mind and soul... such a fool I was. I feel your foot dig into my back and my eyes widen as the force of the pull becomes even more intense. "UUGGKKK!!" I croak, my agile body twisted the wrong way but something inside me hardens. A resolve. Maybe bloody vengeance. Probably both... your foot placed in my back is a blessing, means you are further away from me, balancing will be tougher, especially for a big lug like you. I throw my left hand back, trying to hit your ankle and dislodge it as I attempt to spin out of the lock and throw a BRUTAL overhand right into that lying fucking jaw!...

…I can taste it. I can just see the finish line up ahead. Just a little further and I'll have won you, body mind and soul by your own deal. To have someone as gifted and sultry as you belonging to me, that's worth any price to pay. I can feel victory oh so close. In my desire to win at all costs, I don't notice the opening I've given you. I pull back but your hand knocks my leg off kilter. I try and lean in and reset, but you twist faster than I could comprehend and land a solid fist into my jaw. My last thought before I lose my grip on you and fall to the canvas is that I have to stay awake. I can't lose to you on such a lucky shot.  I'm barely conscious and lying on my right side, breathing raggedly and struggling to stay awake…

…"AAAGGHH!!! FUCK!" I scream, dropping to my knees, clutching my right hand. Fuck... how many years have you boxed Gemma? Don't hit big dense boned fucks in the face! It fucking hurts… I see you groaning on the floor. "You piece of shit..." I hiss, pushing myself up to my feet and shaking off my hand I see you on my right hand side and I run off away from you, sprinting as fast as I can I throw myself off the ropes and come back at you at full speed then LEAP into a baseball slide. The Roxslide. Hoping to SLAM both feet into the small of your fucking back…

…I'm still just barely hanging on. Who knew a Smurf could punch like that. I'm getting it together and working on getting myself up right when suddenly I launch forward, feeling your boots ramming into my back.  My back immediately screams, helping to chase away the other pains and I feel myself propelled forward to the ropes and under the bottom one to land on the floor…

…The heavy impact is almost therapeutic. Seeing you roll out of the ring is a benefit too now you're laying on the floor like the piece of crap you showed yourself to be... "I know I shouldn't kick the shit of you outside the ring but hey... like you said, there's no ref to stop me" I growl as I run quick and use my agility to climb up to the top turnbuckle. Seeing you laying there on the mat outside I breathe deeply...  setting myself up for a self-sacrificing move that I hope can end this... I turn, back to you now. My heart pounding in my chest as I dip my thighs, narrow my eyes and LEAP!!! I push off in a moonsault, spinning as I do, executing a corkscrew summersault through the stale gym air, hoping to crash down across you with every ounce of momentum and power I can bring down…

…I can feel some cold comfort on the mats on the floor. At least I've gotten away from you. I roll over onto my back, feeling it tense up as I look up and work on catching my breath. I think I woke up something primal in you. I don't care, I want you. I have to have you. No matter what it takes. I look up and see something at the edge of my vision, as it comes closer I realize you've just launched yourself in the air. I watch with a mix of fear and awe as I see what lengths you'll go to take me out. Before long, your twisting vortex ends and your body slams hard into mine, sandwiching me against the mats, making me cough out what little breath I had and leaving me limp and in serious pain on the gym floor…

…*SMMMMACK!* "AAAAUUUGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!" I scream. My body takes the hit hard, the only solace is it must have hurt you a lot more than it hurt me! I roll off you, clutching my ribs. Both of us laying on the mats for a few long minutes, dripping from the effort we've put in under those hot ring lights... slowly I get up, seeing you down I plot and weave... I need a body breaker. A submission hold. Something I can lock on and rest in, recouping my strength and energy... I get to your side and try to roll you over onto your front.

…I slowly get my wind back, but as I breathe I notice my ribs are at best bruised, at worst cracked. Fucking bitch. You're going to pay for this.  I can't move still as it feels like shards of glass stab my lungs with each breath.  I only hope you're in as bad a shape as me. I can feel my body soaked in sweat from the long hard fought match and I try to think of some kind of counter. I feel you moving me to my side and alarm bells ring. You must want me in some kind of bad situation. I don’t need to be on my belly, not with these ribs.  I swing my arm back and grab at you, somehow catching part of your outfit and I look to pull you forward over me and toss you out onto the mats again. Just to buy me some more time…

…I reach under your body and try to lift but then you grab my top! "HEY!!!" I gasp as you pull and *RRRRRIP!* my top starts to tear as you pull me and I stumble over you and crash back down onto the floor, landing on the wooden gym floor, falling off the mats! "FUCK!"…

…"Yay me" I say in a voice barely above a whisper. I make it to my feet and see you on the wooden floor.  "Fucking bitch. Hard...for me...to breathe...now" I say as I close in. When I get to you, I raise up my right boot and aim it right over your abs and then stomp downward, looking to drive home my boot into your flesh…

…*THUMP!* "AAAUUGGGHHHHHH!!!" I gasp. You're not the only one who’s ribs are wrecked... after leaping about 12 feet down I feel like every breath is stabbing hot pokers into my ribs! So your foot does me no favours at all.... I cough and gasp, my eyes wide as I clutch my toned abs wincing from the hard stomp "ugghnn... ff.... fuck..... What do I have to do to keep you down you big dumb twat" I groan…

…"Easy love. Submit." I say with a wicked grin and then twist my leg to grind my boot harder into your belly. I then reach down and grab your top with my hand again and pull up, haven't felt it rip some earlier, I just want it done with.  I also shift my weight so that my heel will keep digging into your abs…

…"NNAAGGHH! FUCK!" I groan, my ribs and abs aching horridly! I hear the tear and feel the sudden rush of air on my exposed breasts. Spots start flashing in my vision as I can't breathe and my destroyed midriff aches and burns... "Nnn... never......" I groan before trying to fire my right leg up, hoping to catch you in your fucking balls!...

…Just as I get to see your lovely tits and enjoy crushing your ribs, I feel your boot slamming at me between my legs. My eyes cross and I go silent. Hand down to my crotch and I just drop to my knees beside you...head dropping down and resting on your abs..."Fuuuuu....fu.uuu...fucking...cxnt..."…

…I'm gasping and panting, laying on the hardwood gym floor as you crash down beside me. I... I need to get up.... I need to stay in the fight but as I sit up I wince and let out a pained groan, my ribs sending a stabbing pain through me. I crash back down and decide to roll away from you instead, getting to my hands and knees is a much easier way up. I reach out, grabbing a steel chair and use it to push myself up to my feet before looking at the chair with a mischievous grin. breathing deep I pick it up and fold it, before taking three quick steps and trying to SLAM it down across your fucking head!...

…I sit there in a mockery of a penitent man, on my knees with my hands folded in my lap. I am hurting from my ribs and from my manhood so much that I cannot move. I watch you as you get the chair and see the spark in your eyes as you decide what to do with it. I can only sit there and pay for my sins as you come at me and DRIVE the chair down onto my head. My last conscious thought was that I deserved that for betraying your trust. *.....*…

…I sprint forward fast and SLAM that chair down as hard as I can! "HHRRRAAAAAHHHH!!!" I scream. My war cry punctuated by the metallic *CLANG* of the steel chair ricocheting off your fucking skull! I see you crash down onto the floor, eyes fluttering before they close. I drop the chair onto the floor, gasping and breathing heavily, my body dripping with sweat, my chest bare, standing there like I've crawled through a fucking warzone. with a metallic ring I drop the chair then step over you and lower myself onto your face, breathing heavily I lean forward in the face sit and my right palm starts slapping the wooden floor *THWAP* "One...." *THWAP!* "Two...."…

…I don't know what's going on. If I were conscious I could appreciate your body pressing against mine, your naked tits, sweaty from exertion yet standing proud.  I'm not aware of anything at all until somewhere in the distance, I hear your voice saying "Three"...It doesn't register what has just happened, but slowly my eyes flutter open and I see you, pinning me down. And I know. I just know I've completely lost…

…I kneel there, sitting up, resting on your chest with your face between my thighs and I gasp and breath exhausted... "You....... ugh......... lose......." I pant, my head spinning as I think that corkscrew moonsault might have actually bust me up... "Guess you're my bitch now, huh? A deal's a deal"…

…I look up at you, hear your word s and close my eyes, turning away from you… weakly and meekly saying "Yes.  Deal's a deal." I can't believe my lust for you got in the way of winning the match. I deserve to have lost and deserve whatever consequences you deem suitable…

…I lean down and whisper in your ear "You're mine now baby.... you understand that? You're my bodyguard, my shield, if some bitch throws a punch at me I want YOU to put your big mouth in the way of that punch" I smile, then run my fingers across your cheeks "And... of course.... you'll have to satisfy some other needs too..... Mmmm.... are you looking forward to being my slut?"…

…I chew on my bottom lip hearing your words in my ear and I nod. I'm yours. I will get your body as well, but not as I had hoped. I'm your play toy now…

X G x
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
Re: Gemma Rox vs Red Enforcer. A Pro War.
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2014, 01:04:08 AM »
Amazing!!! Great cyber!

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2014, 01:12:19 AM »
Thanks Anna. I had a lot of fun with it and Gemma's a delight.  It didn't turn out the way I wanted it to, so we'll have to see what happens in the future.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2014, 01:17:27 AM »
Amazing!!! Great cyber!

Almost as amazing as your profile pic! Phwoar.... *drools a lot*

x G x
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2014, 01:21:37 AM »
*Blushing* Oh Gemma, I always have a soft spot in my heart for gorgeous tattoed ladies!

Offline cyberwrsler

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2014, 12:42:46 PM »
Great fight and great read. (Even if Gemma cheated a bit with the chair :P )

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2014, 05:26:22 PM »

And, Red, every time I see you in action, I’m astounded I’m friends with you. You are amazing.

You shouldn't be. I'm honored you count me as one of your friends.

Quote from: sadie
And finally – WHERE IN THE FUCK are the other guys! Red’s single-handedly taking on every girl on the site!!

I'm not complaining ;)

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline The BIG E

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2014, 05:39:54 PM »
HEY! Most women run away from me! Guess it's either the muscles or the fact I'm tall.

Offline Dean The Destroyher

• God Member
  • Will You be Joining The Hall of Fame or Shame?
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2014, 12:28:22 AM »
DAMN is all i can say you guys rule and Sadie we are here just waiting on the lovely ladies to grace us with a match lol
Tease, Flirt, Destroy

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2014, 01:28:02 AM »
I can count on one hand the number of times I’ve read something on this site and wished I had written it. Yet, somehow, Gemma, you managed to do this in pretty much every single one of your posts.

Thank you Sadie! That is a lovely thing to say! :-* But in truth I've found your posts a complete joy! Your writing is certainly my equal, if not much better!

No, our writing are very well paired! It's everything else that I'm better at :D And I mean everything... meet me in the ring sometime if you care to disagree pumpkin ;)

x G x

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
  • I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2014, 05:42:20 AM »
Almost as amazing as your profile pic! Phwoar.... *drools a lot*

*coughing sound* ka-WHORE.  hack-SLUT.  koff-TART. *clears throat*

Damn.  Goldfish cracker went down the wrong way while I was reading that.  Good show!  I always liked watching Red get sat on.
"What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises—no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting."
- Frank Herbert

Offline Emily Layne

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2014, 10:05:48 AM »
Great one guys! Thanks for sharing!

Red, you're one of the best here and I'm proud to call you a friend!

Gemma, you seriously need a spanking  :P I love you dear!

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2014, 01:03:37 PM »
Great one guys! Thanks for sharing!

Red, you're one of the best here and I'm proud to call you a friend!

Gemma, you seriously need a spanking  :P I love you dear!

Thanks Emily :) If it weren't for our pollfight back in the day, I'd probably not think about sharing logs here. I'm glad you're my friend.

And Vix, about your words...to quote the famous Joanie Cunningham
"Sit on it!" ;)

Offline samsoni

• kinda big guy 6ft 240lbs now likes mixed wrestling
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2014, 07:05:10 PM »
Red Say it aint so.Sheesh

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2014, 07:51:44 PM »
Crosses off "people complaining about a lack of men doing mixed fights" off my list of things I don't expect to see on this board.