News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

titfight: me (breastdommer) vs ~sophie~

• 1 Replies

BreastDommer

titfight: me (breastdommer) vs ~sophie~
« on: June 04, 2014, 02:44:41 PM »
chesty_melinda: im sitting on the wooden stand...all covered in glistening sweat, naked with one white  towel covering my crotch as more than 10 min have passed by...lost in thoughts and enjoying this as it has been a long day and at 8pm its time for me to do what i do every tue evening...yt
sunny25.sophie: Finally finished my day at work and I get to enjoy myself in our own sauna cabines.. Today I get the number 103 and I just walk straight into it with a towel around my waist as I let my breasts bounce free. I enter the sauna and close it behind me as I turn around and see... that cow Melinda sitting in MY cabine yt
chesty_melinda: half asleep as i first feel a breeze from the door opening and the moisty cloud moving around...."hey who is this", as i try to cover up before i see a HUGE set of breasts only one slut i know has....what the...! yt
sunny25.sophie: "What exactly are you doing in MY cabine you saggy bitch!" I hiss and stand there with my breasts bouncing as I trust my chest out.. hands on my hips as I insult you in this small cabine yt
chesty_melinda: i get up standing across you as i am still startled..."fuck you and get out immediately or i call the masseuse you bitch! i got this room first so get your ugly face outa here!" as i still keel the towel on by reflex yt
sunny25.sophie: I show you my ticket.. "So who should fuck her and get out now?" I say and step closer to you and stare into your eyes as if I would challenge you, my left hand still on my hip as I snare at you yt
chesty_melinda: "bitch, my ticket is here too"...as i show you a piece of paper on the side..."they screwed up but i was here FIRST so...FUCK OFF" as i show you the finger, red and too sweaty by now, throwing the towel down as my heavy G cup sway and my nipples thicken yt
sunny25.sophie: "Oh? I never knew you would be such an angry slut!" I hiss and slap you at your belly with my right hand.. "How about YOU get the FUCK out before I teach you a lesson you saggy cow!" I say and already start to sweat pretty much.. not impressed by your G cups I trust out my H's yt
chesty_melinda: ooooohhhhh as u slap at my not so fit belly....BITCH what are you doing get outtttttt but i already know shouting wont alarm anyone the rooms are soundproof...as i look for the first time at your huge cups seem bigger and firmer than mine, i wonder what this bitch is up to talking and doing this!! yt
sunny25.sophie: "Why dont we finally use this situation and settle our issues once and for all? Those "accident bumps" and glares are pretty annoying bitch!" I hiss and bump my chest against yours with my hands on my hips and try to push you a step back yt
chesty_melinda: i feel your massive glands on mine, as sweat pushes off to your orbs from mine...uuughhhh as i hold my ground, knowing there no easy way out of this now...and here..."fuck you cow, what do you mean settle!?" yt
sunny25.sophie: I smile as you shove against me and we both press our chests together.."Oh you know as good as I do that I'm the Busty Queen in this office! So why dont you let me show how I bump your cow udders flat!" I hiss and press my boobs harder into yours yt
chesty_melinda: as you do that i think of many things simultaneously...yes i have done this before, tens of times with girls i have fucked with sometimes as big as me...also heard rumors about sex or titfighting bullies across the county or even clubs doing it for money...but...this is real life now...as your bumps bring me back to reality...summonig my pride and courage as i press back making sure i dont show how thick yours feel and hoping mine weigh down on yours "fuck you  - is this how you settled things with anna too WHORE?" yt
sunny25.sophie: Surprised how firm your breasts are I hold my ground and we both dont move an inch and our breasts mushroom between us. "Of course thats they way I showed her that she is no match for me BITCH!" I hiss into your face and let my hands just hang at my sides. I get pretty excited now and cant wait to finally put that bitch in her place yt
chesty_melinda: uuughhhh as a slight moan escapes my lips from the pressure and excitement of breast pushing....feeling those big aerolas of yours also goosebump even with so much titflesh covering them as i mutter "you bitch we thought she was sick...how...how...did u persuade her to fight u like this? she was...only a DD"
chesty_melinda: yt
sunny25.sophie: uffff... I moan a little bit from our already very tight and intense pressing that we are belly to belly..  "Oh that wasnt much of a persuade.. she was dumb enough to challenge ME.. so of course I put her on her place with her kid cups!" I hiss and lean my body against yours.. sweating as much as you do now yt
chesty_melinda: uuughhhh you fat cow-titted bully...as i feel my thighs tremblish some, my throat dry ....ummmmm as i now realise im fully naked having dropped the thick cotton towel on the floor as our bellies thighs and tits mush firmly yet not violently to each other yt
sunny25.sophie: I grin and ask you.."What are you so scared off?" as I enjoy this a little bit right now even if I cant really say that I'm satisfied.. or bodys completely match each other.. I dont have the advantage in any of our pressing parts..You seem to lose yourself in your mind again as I slap your right ass cheek to make you focus again yt
chesty_melinda: aahhh as you are on the initiative again, feeling a stinging (from the sweat) slap on my right lush asscheek...i try to grab both your wrists with my hand as we now arm wrestle trying to push each other both hands and tit to tit...i also try to put weight on your tits as i get on my toes making sure mine are just a tad higher pushing their weights on yours....yt
sunny25.sophie: Surprised by your moves now I hold my ground and wrestle my hands with yours as we lock them into a fingerlock now.. but that little weight action makes me step back a bit but I mirror your move and lean myself on my toes against you and shove my body into yours again.."So it seems you are ready to get into the fight of pride I guess!" yt
chesty_melinda: uuughhhh as we strive to control each other's arms, they seem equal for now yet im feeling muscles burning some already from the heat and exertion..."bitch, i WONT be another anne, i ll make sure of...pant...it!" as we both try to push and press and mash my hair in my face too yt
sunny25.sophie: We both are dead even at the moment as we lean and push into each other as hard as we can.. our arms kinda above our heads as we struggle and I try to shove you backwards but you are damn piece of work.."Well... I .. I hope you arent just.. all talk bitch!" yt
chesty_melinda: uuughhhh i close my eyes trying to put more effort into the struggle...i try to sway our hands left and right trying to find an opening to break your strength and pin the arms behind you....as our tits violently shake and slap each other's as i do so...i wince and feel the burn my right foot slips a bit as i moan AH yt
sunny25.sophie: Clenching my teeth now as the fight starts to get serious and I struggle as much as you do with your arms but I cant find an opening in your lock.. but I start to grind my tits against yours and try to hurt you. I increase the pressure as we grind our very mushroomed breasts together but It hurts as well.. I let out a little moan but continue to mash my chest with yours yt
chesty_melinda: i stop the hand moving around as it was not successful, yet our hands again stabilize at our sides pressing hard just like you press your mounds on mine i feel the pressure rising as a "bitch" escapes my lips showing my discomfort i wish to pull at your hair yet your hold doesnt let my right palm free as i try to press my nipples on yours too numb tho to feel now yt
sunny25.sophie: I'm annoyed and excited on the same time as neither of us can get an advantage..."fuck you...*pant*.. bitch!" I let out and shove myself completely into you.. our sweaty boobs are grinding across each other and it starts to hurt .. and everytime our nipples meet its like a stinging pain and I also feel that you wince as much as I do if that happens.. yt
chesty_melinda: uuughhhh as i feel you surge at me full force, feeling my legs bucking, losing footing...i got to back step one-two steps now to avoid falling on the wooden sofa behind uuughhhhh you cxnt! as i try to bitch break your wrists (bend them backward) yt
sunny25.sophie: "oouuch! BITCH!" i pant in pain and try to release my hands from you as we finally release each other.. but this little back up cost me two steps into my direction.. but even if we move now our harsh grinding didnt stop and we continue to hurt our breasts. But as soon as you release my hands I slap your thighs sharply yt
chesty_melinda: uuughhh we tussle a bit in the edge of the room then we press hotly into each other again as u start swigning at my thighs, not before i lunge and put both hands on your hair, pulling it sharply backward! making your head snap up exposing your bust more this way...as i push in in small punch-like breast attacks, chest to chest head on! wet, fullsmalcking sounds fill in the room like this SMACK-SMACK trying to soften those admittedly firmer boobs of yours! yt
sunny25.sophie: aaaggghh.. I feel the punch-like attacks and it really makes me moan and pant in pain.. but have no other choice as to go with it ... as I return the favour on your hair and pull it sharply backwards.. "Two can play... OUCH.. this game WHORE!" I hiss angry and bash my boobs head on against yours as well... first we are a bit out of rythm but we soond find each other bashing at the same time! I Gasp from the pain but I cant back down now as we mutual slam our chests head on together yt
chesty_melinda: uuuughhhhh as my head snaps back violently too uuuhhhhhhhhh gritting my teeth as tears appear on my eys from the pain and rage BITCHHHH as we keep doing SMACKKKK-SMACKKK sounds, not seeing as we both look up the ceiling....uughhhh yt
sunny25.sophie: We are in a very violent breast punching contest right now and it is the first time that I heard you be angry like this.. it kinda makes me feel more competitive as well when I know that my rival is up to the fight even more. SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK we bash our boobs violently together without any mercy on both sides.. "LET GO OF MY HAIR BITCH!" I hiss sharply as I feel my eyes weaten a bit from the increase pain on my chest yt
chesty_melinda: uuuughhhhh as this goes on for a couple of minutes that seem like eternity to me!!! as i feel myself trying to lessen the pain as i feel yours slowly pressing more into my ribcage i try to slow us down into a grinding as i letgo your hair and bear hug you resting my face on your right shoulder to not let you see my tears uuughhhhh yt
sunny25.sophie: I still have your hair in my hands as you bearhug me and I clench my teeths further. I gasp in pain but relieved that you let go of my hair. I do the same and take you in a double bearhug... this is more like a hug at the moment but it gives me time to breath and get rid of my tears... "Are you.. pant... done yet?" I ask you with a provoking voice.. we lean against each other but still grind a bit. Getting ready to tighten the bearhug yt
chesty_melinda: (what are u clad in from the waist down? enjoiying this so far?)
sunny25.sophie: (I enjoy it pretty much yes and you? I'm also naked at the moment.. the towel went missing a while ago I think  )
chesty_melinda: (ok my turn)
chesty_melinda: uuughhhh glad you revert to the hugging as i also catch my breath and try to compose myself, feeling my throbbing set challenged and dare i say pushed back last few moments...trying not to show as i grind as much as i can with small (hoping u wont notice) sighs escaping each time a round grinding occurs as i knead on your right ass cheek yt
sunny25.sophie: (Didnt get it I guess, Are we still in the bearhug?)
chesty_melinda: (yes)
chesty_melinda: (one hand drops lower and knead/squeezes your ass)
sunny25.sophie: We still grind into each other as we both hug.. but I feel you kneading my ass during this.."Oh you finally want to feel my firmer ass?!" I say with a smile and start to maul your right ass cheek as well. Still leaning into you and slowly grind with you yt
chesty_melinda: uuughhh oohhh....ohhh....as i moan...and moan in sharp pain....uuughhh determined not to give up !! as i feel your hands on my tush too! uuughhh BITCHHHH  as i keep the grinding feeling weakened by the second...feeling tears (or is it sweat?) dripping off my face to your back yt
sunny25.sophie: We both pretty much worn out and we slowly grind against each other.. I feel the weakening in your grind but so do I.. we both mash our upper bodys together and maul each others right ass cheek..."Why dont you... OUCH... just fucking give!" I sob and continue to fight. As I bring my other hand also on your ass but at your left cheek yt
chesty_melinda: my eyes widen as u fully grab both ass cheeks and knead on them, as our pussy mounds are also pressed to each other, a thought i had not given so far! "bitch off my sexy ass...now!" as i pinch your ass and press into you...knowing i wont hold up more...uughh moan yt
sunny25.sophie: "OUCH! No you let go off MY sexy ass you bitch.. and get your ugly cxnt out of mine!" I hiss and we are more in a little bitchy "Bitch you let go first" argument as into grinding.. I moan in pain and for the first time I see our incredible bruised and red boobs as I lean a bit backwards yt
chesty_melinda: i keep on the pinching some hoping to distract you as i press my pussy and thighs more into yours...as much as i can now..."fuck you, give to me!" as i pant and sob and throb in your arms yt
sunny25.sophie: "Never bitch!" I hiss and push my body against yours.. bringing some distance between us... We seperated for the first time during this fight and I see your whole body right now.. we both look like we went swimming but only with red, swollen and bruised tits...yt
chesty_melinda: bitchhhh as u push me off...knowing u dont like this contact i try to be aggressive and take the lead from you for the first time in the fight as i keep coming and bear hug you around the waist again, pressing my redened body into yours belly thighs tits and pussy to yours! "no bitch, wont get away that easily!" yt
sunny25.sophie: "If thats what you want bitch!" I say encouraged again and we clash our whole bodys together.. I squeeze myself as hard as I can into you... our titsm bellies and thighs pressing very close together and match each other. "Give it up bitch I wont give to something like this!" I say as it seems that we both got some stamina back yt
chesty_melinda: uuughhhhh fuck off and give! COW! BITCH! as i shout loudly pressing my G cups into yours feeling a bit better as you grind yours back into mine, i try to circularly mush mine into yours with short clockwise motions....yt
sunny25.sophie: FUCK YOU.. and give up ugly saggy WHORE!" I hiss into your face as we press even tighter as before into each other and even bring our face cheeks together..we grind again but with much more force and focus..it hurts but I still can hurt you as much as you do to me!" yt
chesty_melinda: uuughhh keep grinding but it seems so hard my two hands now meet your ass cheeks and push them open, and then smack them closed, trying to break their muscle power together with some will power of yours...spreading and them joining them forcefully under my palms yt
sunny25.sophie: My eyes open wide from your moves and it hurts.. as I counter this with some pretty rough hair pulling on your head... yanking it backwards and try to shove you agains the wall behind you as we struggle with everybody part against each other yt
chesty_melinda: uuuughhhhhhh AGHHH BITCH as u snap my head left and right pushing into me, i knead on your ass and bring your mound close to mine, i feel my pusy being overly wet as it grinds on your crotch uuughhhhhhh cxnt! yt
sunny25.sophie: aaaaghhh FUCKING GIVE BITCH!" I as I grind my breasts hard against yours as I slammed you against the wall behind you... I'm sweating the shit out in this sauna.. and I'm getting tired but I still try to pin and grind you agains this wall with some short punch-like breast bumps again.. yt
chesty_melinda: uiuughhhh u SLAMMM me into the wall behind without me feeling how i got pushed back gossshhhhhhhh as i try to push back and escape this bad position noooo nonooo i shout as i pushhhh back with might my hands leave your ass and push on your shoulders now yt
sunny25.sophie: As you push a bit against my shoulders I cant really grind that much against you but we still stay bellie to bellie with your ass against the wall.. I'm breathing heavily from the heat and ask you again.."Do you finally... give up bitch?" I say and slap your breasts softly yt
chesty_melinda: agh, trying to fend off your hand slap...feeling my tits so heavy now from the grindung and tussle...NO bitch never! let me off this wall as i shout at you pushing at your body trying to put my thighs inside of yours to have some more leverage, knowing this is a bad position i am in yt
sunny25.sophie: "Well bitch.. gasp... you arent really in the position... pant.. to talk!" I say feeling more and more tired. I press you agains the wall and grind my tits against yours again.. not only my tits as well as my belly and my crotch. You brought one thigh between my legs but so did I between yours yt
chesty_melinda: uuughhhh u press me hard to the wall once again...i feel my strewngth edging and my tears growing back as your tits now really make me sob ...feeling them push into mine hard and rough parting my cleavage...no...no....yt
sunny25.sophie: I feel your warm breath against my face.. "Come on just admit it bitch!" I say in a painfully gasp and struggle to contain you against the wall...our breasts are so damn bruised it hurts even when they touch yt
chesty_melinda: uuughhh pant...BITCH...pride and pain ohhh...your tits hurting mine now as they sag....and sag....uuughhhh yr mound too hot on mine as i look away yt
sunny25.sophie: "uugghh...SAY IT BITCH!" I hiss into your face as I am close to your cheek which you turned into my direction when looking away.. "You shouldnt be so stubborn.. anne didnt even last for that long!" I hiss and bump again in your chest.. even when I have to clench my teeths as it hurts myself badly yt
chesty_melinda: uuughhh no...get those....FAT..udders offff....they hurt! sooobbbbbb as i realease my hands off your waist falling to my sides i try to feebly push you off....i give...yt
sunny25.sophie: I let my hands fall to my sides as well and just lean into you.. kissing you on your throat "See it wasnt that hard huh?" I hiss with a small grin on my face.. but I pull my breasts off yours and walk to the other side of the room.. sitting down and try to get my breath back and cup my damn sore breasts yt
chesty_melinda: ok...
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 11:15:04 PM by BigDevil- »

BreastDommer

Re: titfight: me (breastdommer) vs ~sophie~
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2014, 09:04:44 AM »
thank you all...we ll fight again soon i hope...always looking for breasty bitches like her to challenge me...