News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Mixed grappling: Meg Forrest AKA Nutmeg vs Jackson B

• 3 Replies

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
Mixed grappling: Meg Forrest AKA Nutmeg vs Jackson B
« on: June 05, 2014, 08:46:52 PM »
megforrest: I arrive at the gym first as is sensible for the female part of this encounter, a girl can't be too careful. I am clad in my sweats and a Black label Society hoodie. I turn on the lights, all is as planned. Empty gym with blue mats. I set down my gym bag taking out a bottle of water. I slide my sweats down , my hoodie covering most of my red and black bottoms. I then slide off my hoodie, revealing my 5'6" 125 lbs form bare except for the bottoms and my flip flops. I remove the shoes, my porcelain skin shining under the lights just like my dual nipple piercings. I ponder how much I can trust this guy and decide to leave them in. 
My pale skin is colored only by my pink nipples and two tattoos: a white rose above the left breast and an anime bunny on my right hip. I start to stretch out as I await my opponent, preparing my mind for the task of wrestling. I normally fight guys in a much wilder fashion so I have to make sure I remain "focused aggression" as one opponent described me. I take deep breaths occasionally to clear my mind as I loosen up.

Jackson B: These things aren’t cheap, that’s for sure, but I understand it. There’s something uniquely kinky to wrestling with a woman versus merely, well, fucking her. Not my first session, I make sure to arrive to the gym on time and am not surprised to see the gym lights on, and, as I was told there would be, a key for me under the side door. I guess you know someone who works here and lets you use this gym, which really works out well for both of us. Slipping into the otherwise empty gym, I call out, “Hello…?” not really expecting an answer, but moving on in anyway. Dressed, for the time being, in a pair of black Adidas tapered running pants, running shoes san socks,: and a long sleeve t-shirt.  I quickly spot the blue wrestling mat and an already-topless porcelain skinned woman stretching out near the mat.

Taking a moment to look you over, saying more firm, “Hello there Meg. I’m Jackson.” Pausing to give you time to look me over as I do you, noticing the nipple rings – a nice touch, those will feel interesting against my skin – and the tattoos, I give you a smile, walking over to the mats and peeling off my t-shirt, revealing my firm, toned abs, two tattoos of my own on either side.

Stepping out of my loosely tied shoes, I slide my pants down my legs and off quickly too, stripped down to nothing but a pair of grey Nike Pro compression shorts that comes to about mid thigh. Licking my lips, running my thumbs along the waistband to adjust them, and letting you get a longer look at my half-naked 5’9” 153lbs body. “Hope you don’t mind me just changing…”

megforrest: Seeing you arrive I check you out..in all ways. I smile as once again I don;t get the fat guys that the new girls get stuck with. "Hello Jackson nice to meet you.  oh and by all means please change. You have already seen more of me than most...how much more is up to you.." The flirty tone in my voice sounding sincere. I run my hands through my purple and black hair and go over the ground rules "Three count pin, no striking..that's about it I think.." I smile rather genuinely since unlike a lot of bi girls I DO like both genders equally.

Jackson B: Running a hand through my brown hair, shoving it back into place after removing my shirt, I give you a little half smile. “Pleasure to meet you too, of course, Meg.” Feeling quite calm, and confident, I do think you look good. Which is a plus considering how close we’re about to get. Nodding as you go over the rules of the match, “Yep, that’s good…one fall, of course. Don’t let me pin you too quickly.” Giving you a teasing wink as I step out onto the mat, my bare feet scuffing over the surface. Leaning down, I rest my hands on my knees, head cocked up to look across at you. “I stretched out before coming over, so I’m ready when you are.”

megforrest: Hearing your little taunt I grin. "Recall I am already paid for and I don't get paid by the hour, so maybe YOU should be the one worried. " I stick out my tongue, letting you see the flash of a tongue piercing. I step out to the mat as well, adjusting my bottoms absentmindedly as well as getting on my toes to make myself briefly taller. I start to bounce slightly on my feet giving a little jiggle knowing it never hurts to mix some show with the fight. "Well then...let's begin.." I start to circle you in crouch and my hands up and ready my eyes flashing with excitement.

Jackson B: Enjoying the little banter, I roll my eyes at the taunted threat. “Uh huh, don’t get cocky…” Teasing back, of course, I lick my lips when I see you step further out onto the mat. Shaking out my arms one last time, I fall into a crouch to match yours, knees bent and hips sunk toward the mat, taking well balanced side steps as I fall into a circle with you, a surge of excitement shooting up my spine, stomach swirling as I shift my focus to really wrestling you. “You’re on…” slapping at your hands once, obviously not a real move, I decide to start off aggressively, and slide in off my right foot, right hand shooting for the back of your neck, left grabbing at your right bicep to lock up collar and elbow. “Mmmph…”

megforrest: Eyes on you watching your movements. I see you move in for the classic collar and elbow tieup. I decide to match you move for move, one hand on your bicep the other behind your head.  NNNNN We press into each other, my nipple rings jingling, my left foot behind me for leverage. Knowing the stalemate won't last, I switch my feet and sweep at your shins with my left foot trying to trip you up..

Jackson B: Pleased to see you know what you’re doing as we move into a lock up, matching my moves with your own, I give a second grunt as I push into you, testing out how much strength you’ve got in those legs. Not surprised when you don’t move back, pushing off my right foot against your left, I feel you shift your footing and I stumble a step, your left foot catching my left. Stumbling forward, barely keeping my balance, I pull hard on the back of your neck as I do, letting go of your right arm and twisting, trying to break apart from you.

megforrest: I see you stumble but not fall as I had hoped. I feel your pull on my neck and I duck my head to try to get you off my head and save my neck the strain. As I step back to regroup I do grab at your ankle seeing if I can keep you hopping or maybe even get a leg up..literally..

Jackson B: Pulling on your head, you twist with my pull, deftly pulling your head away from my grip before I can do anything with it…twisting, and hopping a step to my right, your duck low lets you grab at my ankle, snagging it and lifting up. “Shit…” hopping another step, I flex my thigh, pushing down as you lift, trying to keep you from taking me down, but my leg gets awkwardly lifted up all the same, trying to yank it back before the inevitable happens.

megforrest: I smile a bit more as I do get an ankle as a reward for my fishing...I felt your thigh flex against me keeping me from putting you straight over. So I squat down and sweep my leg towards your other leg seeking to knock you right off your feet, ready to pounce when you hit the mat.

Jackson B: I knew that was coming, and probably should’ve tried something different. Managing at least to tuck my chin into my chest so my head doesn’t bounce, my back hits the mat with a thud, “Unnnf!!” Immediately trying to at least pull my ankle out of your grip down that I’m down, I get my other leg flat on the mat, trying to guess what you might try.

megforrest: As you hit the mat with a satisfying thud I have to release your leg given my currently down low angle. I practically hop beside you. I know a pin match is as much a wear down as it is maneuver. I grab for your nearest arm and try to pull it straight in an arm bar, as I sit. and try to rest my feet against your shoulder.

Jackson B: Spun a little as you release my leg while you go down, I know you’re trying to get to my side, and I can guess what’s coming when you grab at my arm. “Nuh uh….” Instead of pulling back, I roll myself toward you, lifting myself up with my leg and free elbow to try and get up and over your feet before you get them set, “Hu’uuunh!” Trying to turn your attempted arm bar into a sort of cross body pin for me.

Jackson B: [hope that makes sense]
megforrest: (yeah it did..pretty much what I would have done lol )

megforrest: Seeing you roll up my legs (freshly shaved btw ) before I can get the arm bar locked in. i curse since that is the smart move. I move one arm to get in your face so it is not too comfy on top of me and keep one shoulder off the mat. I keep trying to work backwards so I get more to my side than my back almost using you as a push off point.

Jackson B: Escaping the arm bar before you can get it locked on, a quick grin creases my lips when you curse, enjoying frustrating you. That quickly fades though when one arm mashes into my face, forcing my head to the side. Feeling you twist a shoulder up, smart move, I instinctively grab at your elbow to shove the offending arm aside, my other arm trying to slide under your body as we both start to twist around, getting more head to toe – or so I hope. Slinging my left leg up and trying to curl it over your hip to work us into a close grapple, little grunts of effort slipping out, a light sheen of sweat glistening. “Look like you…mph…need a hug…”

megforrest: Controlling my breathing as we grapple, pacing myself. We go chest to chest letting you feel my rings rub against your rather firm chest. Seeing you sling your leg over I dig my heels into the mat and try to slide under you before you get too set on me, using the sweat we are working up as a lubricant. "Have to kiss me first..hon.. "

Jackson B: Feeling those metal rings dig into my pecs, I give a grunt, “Nnh…cold…” which they are, of course, especially compared to the hot press of my chest onto yours, my abs tightening and grinding on your stomach for a moment as you slide back, or try to. Using my leg to stay with you, my heel digs into the back of your thigh, and I start working my hands and arms under you, pushing off with my free foot and sliding you into a bearhug. Not pinning you, but half-on top at least.

megforrest: Snarling a bit inside as I feel your hands try to work under my warm flesh. Rocking myself to keep myself from being pinned. I slide my left arm to your side and rock to the left..and then use my right hand to grab your grab and tug right as I push with my arm and rock back hoping the surprise of this move will get me at least off my back. Nothing was ever said about hair..

Jackson B: Rocking, twisting with you trying to counter your moves, I’m more or less forcing my arms under you when you push into my side, rocking that way. “Mmmhh…don’t like being on…your back?” I force out, hot breath washing across your ear when you suddenly tug my hair. “Gunnh, fuck!” Not expecting that move, the room suddenly spins and my back hits the mat. Thinking to at least squeeze my arms around you tight now, which I do, fists digging into your lower back, I try and twist my left shoulder up while my feet slide around for purchase.

megforrest: As I get on top feeling your hands still in my back (breathe Meg, breathe ) I look down and wink "More an on top girl. Never been a missionary position fan.. " I work my legs trying to grapevine yours to keep you under me as I force my left forearm towards your chin seeing if I can get your throat to bear my weight. I shove my right arm beside me trying to leverage your arms off me..My skin tingles and is warm and not just from the exertion, biting my lip a bit.

Jackson B: Biting my lip too, I stifle a moan, not wanting to give away that despite being under you, the body contact, skin on skin, is turning me on. “I like a girl that takes charge…” I grunt back, joking, but in a bad spot that’s made worse when your forearm shoves my head back. Letting go of your body right away, I twist my head to the side, both hands grabbing at your forearm, twisting to my left and trying to pry you off me. Nostrils flare as my lips clamp shut, breathing harder and blinking back sweat. Below our waists, I feel rather than see you try to grapevine me. Expecting that, a duel erupts, my legs flexing and sliding to fight with yours, trying to keep them occupied while working on your upper bod.

megforrest: Glad to be free of the bearhug I breath deep to get my wind back. Our legs do battle each getting one leg each under control. You get my forearm off you using both arms but I grab one wrist trying to pin the shoulder off the mat down while I try to keep my other arm in your face wanting you busy and on the defence on all fronts

Jackson B: Our legs wrestle to a tie, which seems appropriate the way this match is going. Sweat rolls down my body, making us both slick as you’re not any better off as far as I can tell. Shoving your forearm away, wrestling defensively under you, my left shoulder gets pinned. Sliding my right arm under your other arm, my palm flattens out against your back and I try to twist my head to the side to alleviate the pressure from your arm. Using your body to try and avoid a full pin, muscles flex in my arm and back, straining to force my pinned wrist up, “Gnnnnh!” Trying to use some muscle, but with you on top, our strength might even out.

megforrest: I tremble as we go strength vs strength. We are both tired but the leverage keeps it even between us even with the obvious normal strength difference. I wiggle trying to get my trapped leg free...And with a OMPH I slide my already free leg forward seeking to place it on your shoulder..also hoping to have my other leg free enough to do the same with it seeking to go to the schoolboy/girl pin

Jackson B: The strength test ends with no winner, my own arms trembling, but not moving yours anywhere but a little off the mat. Focused on not getting pinned, my leg slackens up and you move fast, jerking yours free and trying to slide up my body. Reacting purely on instinct, I dig both heels into the mat and immediately thrust my hips up, twisting to the left off my stronger right side, “Unn’unnnh!”

megforrest: I get my body up yours but you manage to twist your body up enough in an arch. I press my arms down on your wrists for a brace and hoist my butt and knees up and slam my toned little ass and knees down on your chest with a thud, trying to wind you and force you down to the mat.

Jackson B: “OOOOF!” instead of bucking you off or rolling, twisting us over, you shove down hard on my wrists, feeling how tight your grip is, smashing knees and your butt right into me and knocking me flat. Hard. The impact shocks me, and my arms go limp for a moment, legs flattening out, sucking in wind from your crashing, rough move.

megforrest: Panting a bit now from the effort, I feel you go limp. I wrap my thighs around your neck as I move your wrists under my knees. I squeeze as much as I can to make sure you can't get your wind back. I place my hands on your arms to further pin you and steady myself, keeping any eye behind in case you try to buck. My face a sheen of sweat I count.."1..."

Jackson B: As soon as you say “1…” my eyes widen, quickly snapping my dulled senses back into the present. Your milky white thighs press into my cheeks, turning my face redder my the second. Tough to get a breath with you in this dominant pin, my mind races and settles on a last ditch attempt. Instead of bucking up, I thrust my hips up enough to try and get you leaning back to ride it out, then kick my legs up, trying to hook them around you and pry your body off mine, my thighs flexing hard, shorts riding up on my ass.

megforrest: I lean as you thrust up counting "2" as I feel you hook your legs around my shoulders. Gritting my teeth, half expecting it I dig my nails into your arms to not fly off right away. I fall to my side but try to wrap my shins under your neck as you strain to get me off. Using my legs I try to choke you to weaken you further...

Jackson B: [did i break your pin?]
megforrest: (I think so yes )
megforrest: (I am not that great  )
Jackson B: [I think it's safe to say as good as me  ]
megforrest: (curtsies )

Jackson B: I can tell by your reaction you’re not totally surprised by my kicking, prying leg move. Your nails bite into my skin, hurting where the sweat seeps into the nail marks, not deep but stinging. Rolling up onto my side as I twist you off, your shins dig into my neck, and I gasp, sucking in deep, gasping breaths. I’m in good shape, but this is a real test of my stamina. “Gah…fuck!” Gambling, I try to shove my right foot up and under your chin, maybe using it to push myself away as I grab at the back of your knees, shoving up to try and free my head.

megforrest: Breathing deep myself in controlled breaths, I feel your foot under my chin pushing. I try to move my head to avoid neck strain as I feel your head start to move within my sweaty thighs, made worse by your own sweat and the natural oils of your hair. I consider if it is worth staying here. I give a final squeeze to your head and release pushing off you with my legs and rolling to my knees trying to face you. I do want to keep on you but not in a possibly worsening position.

Jackson B: My sole mashes into your chin, starting to force your head back, though its real intent is to stretch you out enough to free myself from your porcelain thighs. And it works. One final squeeze reddens my cheeks, but you break your hold, rolling away. Doing the same, though slower, I scramble to my knees, getting my hands up just in case. Sweat pours down my chest, running in rivulets over my appropriately washboard abs. Sucking in air, I shift my weight from knee to knee.

megforrest: I am sweating too but not as bad as you. I take a deep breath and go back at you, getting to my feet and trying to scramble behind you, grabbing for your arms seeing if I can snag you in a full nelson.

Jackson B: Definitely in worse shape than you, I’m moving slower, and you take full advantage, slipping behind me and keeping my on my knees as you go for a full nelson. Arms slipping up under mine, I grunt and spin on my knees to my left, trying to slip the hold and tackle your legs.

megforrest: I feel you spin reaching for my legs, realizing I can't lock my hands . So I slide my arms down around your diaphragm and lean into you pumping my fists into you with a behind the back bearhug, pressing my free knee into your kidney as well.

Jackson B: Gasping again as you slip around behind me, our bodies a swirl of motion that belies the effort we’ve both put in so far. Your fists dig into me, and I groan, latching my hands onto your wrists and shoving down. The knee in my kidney hurts though, and I start to tumble forward, face down, thinking ahead enough to tuck my legs into my body to block a scissor hold. “Fuck…”

megforrest: As you go forward I work to free the leg you had grabbed before. I lean into you, pulling back on you to try to keep you from tumbling free of my hold. I press my other leg into the other kidney. Using the bearhug pulling back and the knees pressing forward I seek to stretch your body out working your core over.

Jackson B: As I lean forward, you lean back, having a tug-o’-war with my body. Your fists dig into my core, making me groan in pain. Blinking back drops of sweat, I moan as your leg pops loose from my grip entirely. Gambling again, I throw myself back into you, hoping the sudden reversal will topple you onto the mat under me, instantly spreading my legs apart to try and get them outside yours.

megforrest: You throw yourself back into me, I sway but being low to the mat with my knees propped against you  I can control my fall back. I fall back slower than expected and snake my legs out as you spread yours out seeking to wrap them around your body as I try send us to our sides..

Jackson B: [Meg we might have pause this...its 12:30 here and I gotta be up in 4 hours :/ ]
megforrest: (no worries I was kinda worried about that
megforrest: wonderful match tho so far
megforrest: we can pause here

(we never got around to finishing this and likely would just start anew next time we meet up. Although some might decide someone won based on points ;) I wholeheartedly recommend Jackson to any woman interested in a a good hard and fun grapple. )

Offline tomboy999999

• God Member
Re: Mixed grappling: Meg Forrest AKA Nutmeg vs Jackson B
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2014, 12:36:53 PM »
Wow, the best description of really wrestling in earnest I have seen here.

I was trying to figure out what I would you in each hold, it is that good.

A very evenly matched contest - hope you two can publish more here - thanks

Offline Dunstan

• Love the body contact
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2014, 04:19:58 PM »
Bravo!!!!

excellent detailed descriptions from both of you. 

Meg... I so clearly imagined and even felt your every move. 

Jackson ..... you can beat her but it won't be easy

Dunnie

##catfitewatcher314

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2014, 05:28:58 PM »
good match  looking forward to the end
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 05:30:22 PM by Watcher314 »