News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

3 wishes /the chronicles of lexibabe

• 28 Replies

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
3 wishes /the chronicles of lexibabe
« on: June 21, 2014, 09:02:56 AM »
PART  1.....FIRST MEETING.

Bored,,,bored,bored,bored,bored,,boring..bored....Traped. in this  place  like a rat. same old thing day in  and day out.Everything your heart desires he said..All your wishes come  true  he said. It sounded like a good deal..after all my life at the time  was a giant steaming  manure pile
A  deal with the devil is what it was...no I take that back...a deal with a lying.conniving  asshole .
At first when I meet  akmed..no wait  maybe found is a better way to describe our first meeting..my life  did  become much,much better
all I had  to do was imagine  anything that I wanted...and it was mine...JEWELS...GOLD..SILVER. more than I had ever seen before
more than I ever  imagined existed..all was mine...all I had to do was ask...
 And it was'ent just treasure  either...the most beautiful clothes   made from the softest silk were mine..any man..or woman that I wanted
served me  on a whim...life  was good better  than it had ever been..until I was tricked....ohhh I did'ent realize it at first I had been tricked
Mistress  akmed  had said....."ohhhhhhhhhh" evertime I think of his name.see  his  smiling face in my mind...I just want to beat him with a broom handle...Mistress  my final gift to you  is everything I  have..  everything you can imagine will be yours..if  only you agree
 All my dreams come true..i jumped at his offer....made  the deal.at first everything was great.i loved having  everything.Untill I found
that my world  was limited..my servants  all just figments of my imagination.my palace  a prison that I hav'ent been able to escape
how long I have been traped  I do not know. years I assume time has lost all meaning..Ilook through the opaque window  from my palace room
 still the same   as the day before and the day before that..I try to build myself a scene  bring forth my servants,but still it is the same
the same faces.everyday..as they have been for all these years..never  anyone new....nothing is new all the same    did I mention that I was bored
that is  giving way to lonliness and despair....I wish away  everything.......and lay  down in my bed  and sleep....if im lucky I can sleep for a long time....

Fred  arrived home from another long and tiring day  at work...his body ached in places that he dident know existed...Taking  a beer from his refrigator  he walked from his kitchen into  his living room.droping into his favorite chair..ohhhh my back  he groaned t himself...i'm getting to old for that job...I need to find something easier...yeah right  fred he thought...big chance that happening..he was lucky to have that job...a job that he hated...but it paid the bills barely...seemed like the harder we worked  the  further behind  he fell on his  bills.
everyday seemed the same...coming home  to find a bunch of bills that he could not pay...the collection calls began seemingly the moment he walked through the door....I think those assholes  must hae a spy or something he thought.or maybe they have the house  bugged.and just waited for him to come home  so that they could begin calling. it was   so bad that he was afraid to  look at his mail or answer  his phone
he siped his beer and wondered  what to make for dinner..probably another  t.v. dinner..he really did]ent feel like  trying to make  anything
 He shuffled through his mail picking up a piece from his mortage company..with dread he begin opening it...A coldness  ran through him as he read it   'Dear,sir  this is to inform you that you are now more than two months behind on your payments..our attempts to contact you have been unsuccessful....unless payment  is made  we will begin with foreclosure procedings.please contact us   to make pyment arrangement
A sense of dread,fear,then anger  ran through him.....wading the letter up  and throwing it across the room.....FUCK YOU.he shouted at it
he did'ent have that much money.....had no idea how to get it...his car pyment was due.that is where his next check was going
picking up  the remote control..he turned on the  tv..nothing..just a message.across the bottom of the screen..service terminated
gawd  damn it yelled....droping his head into  his palms.....   god help me   what am I going to do.
 His little dog  hobo jumped in the chair beside him..pawing at fred's arm...looking into his bright sweet eyes.."at least I have you  patting and rubbing his little friend....
Come on hobo  let's go for a walk....I need to get out of here......outside walking along the  lake shore  fred's mind raced...thinking about what he  could  do....had to do.."rob a  bank he thought".....pfft yeah right dumbass  do that......what he wanted to do was just leave take off  leave everything and everyone  behind...except for  hobo...the only friend that he had.
Getting tired  he set down  on a patch  of grass and looked across the lake...thinking.coming to realize  that he would lose the house..he would have to look for something cheaper  and soon....or check out the homless  shelter..
hearing  hobo bark.he looked  down the small beach of the lake...seeing an odd shaped bottle.looking away...someone left a beer bottle on the beach..wonderful  he  thought...he looked away..then looked back again.for some reason the bottle looked odd  to him
he got to his feet walking to it.picking the bottle up..spinning it around.no not a beer bottle .looks like a wine bottle...wonder if its empty  he shakes it..hmm yeah empty drops it back to the  ground and takes a step.then turns looking back at the bottle..he picks it up.looking at it more closely...looks  old he thinks....the label is still on it....strange writing..hmmph  might be worth a few bucks...ill take it to the flea market this weekend  and try to sell it
then he notices  the cork...he pulls and pulls

FEELS  like an earthquake.....slowly I wake from my nap..my world  is swaying  spiniing  around and around  like it is on some kind of string
or axis....I try to get to my feet  but the constant shaking makes it harder to  stand...my things falling all around..then   it stops
I move to my feet....i'ma little afraid  what is happening....then I hear a strange  poping riping sound.....I feel light  sick..i feel myself being pulled through my palace..up ,up,,through the roof......a total brightness..my feet on new ground.my legs are  wobbily..I look around  at the surroundings
very strange to me......where is this place..what happened.......then suddenly I realize    I am free.
 I see the man..a real man.not one of my creations..he looks afraid..mouth open  his eyes wide..he looks like he is about to run
what to do...then I remember..bowing droping to my knees...my hands layed out on the ground before me..."MASTER..YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND"
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
Re: 3 wishes /the chronicles of lexibabe
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2014, 07:15:09 AM »
PART-2.....    A WISH.....WASTED.....

FRED..pulls  at the cork     uuugh   damn  this thing  is really stuck.....fuckkkkk!!!!!1..... hell with it liftng the bottle ready to shatter it over a rock
then something makes  him stop the motion...he contines working... cork it begns to loosen moving slowly up   i'getting it,i'm getting it he think to himself.then suddenly the  pop sound  his hand flies back  the cork in his fingers....a hissing  sound    some kind of  haze or smoke  flows from the  neck of the bottle  fred  watches   speechless.

The haze drifts  and settles on the ground trying to form into a shape...run you idiot his mind  shrieks at him.but fred can't move it's like his feet are suddenly traped in the sand....the haze  begins to form a shape     .fred's eyes  widen   O.M.G.. sputters from his lips. the shape is solid now
into a human being..and not just a human being  a woman.....she has'ent  noticed him yet  she looks around

fred's heart thumping in his  chest    trying to speak but all he can do is make a groaning sound..the woman notices him...finally he is able to ake his legs move    droping the bottle he turns to run....then the woman speaks..he does'ent quite understand.stopig turning he  se's the woman bowing  before  him

The  girl looks around   the  bright light blinds her a moment...it's been so long   since  she has felt the sun..her eyes  adjust..she  seems to be on  some kind of shore  a lake or river. feeling the sand under her feet she smiles  she remembers the  tickle  feeling between her toes she had always liked being near the water it brought back fond memories.

Then  she see's the man  he looks frightened but why...she was sure  her appearance  was not displeasing.She bends  and drops to her knees
master...she  says   your wish is my command

FRED  hearing  the  word's stops and looks at the girl in before him.....wh..what   he ask.
the girl....still  bowing head down   your  wish is my command...she raises  her head  and smiles

FRED....TRIES TO SPEAK..HIS LIPS MOVE  BUT NO WORDS  COME .....HE LOOKS AT THE  GIRL....SHE IS  BEAUTIFUL HE THINKS

the girl....looks into his eyes and smiles....do not be afraid master     will do no harm to you..i am  here to serve  you.and she stands to her feet

FRED....WATCHES  AS SHE STANDS.....AND THINKS ABOUT  RUNNING...LOOKING HER OVER....SHE IS COVERED  IN WHAT LOOKS LIKE TWO LAYERS OF THIN MATERIAL....THAT DO LITTLE TO HIDE HER CURVES...HER BREAST  FIRM HER NIPPLES POKING AT THE THIN MATERIAL
LOOKING DOWN HER BODY..THE SMOOTH CURVES OF HER HIPS....SHES NOT UST BEAUTIFUL   SHE IS FUCKING HOT......HE BLUSHES
I  MST BE DREAMING  HE THINKS......FINALLY HE IS ABLE  TO SPEAK.......WHAT ARE  YOU?

the  girl.......look over this  man......stocky....hairline thining.....older  she  guessed......a bit of a bulging stomach    but still not entirely unpleasant
and she liked his face   especially  his eyes..........she smiles  as he blushes........yes  I am very much real  master

FRED..MOVES A LITTLE CLOSER.....WHAT ARE  YOU?    WHY ARE YOU CALLIN ME MASTER? REACHING OUT HIS RIGHT HAND  TOUCHING HER SHOULDER..FEELING HER HAIR....YOU CERTAINLY FEEL REAL   

the girl.....I  am  a gen.....she smiles...feeling his hand   on her.....you freed me from my prison..i am only here to serve you..your wish is my command master.
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2014, 08:18:32 AM »
FRED.....LISTENS.AS SHE SPEAKS......A WHAT?  A GEN? WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?...THEN HE REMEBERED THE OLD TV SHOW  "I DREAM OF GENIE".....OHH  WOW..NOW HE KNOWS HE'S DREAMING  OR HALLUNICATING.....THERE ARE NO  SUCH THINGS  AS   A JEANIE...AND BESIDES  HE COULD NOT BE SO LUCKY.....HE SPEAKS...OHHH  OK  HON..SMILING..I HAVE TO WAKE UP  AND YOU WILL GO AWAY
HE TURNS TO WALK AWAY  THE SAYS SOMETHING THAT SOUNDS  STUPID.....NICE MEETIN YOU

the girl.....face clouds over  she  feels saddened     he does not believe that she is real....he starts to walk away..she  forces herself to follow
master  I am  real  you must believe  me

FRED TURNS TO LOOK AT THE GIRL..WISHES SHE WAS REAL     SHE IS SMOKING HOT....A LIGHT WIND BLOWS  RUFFLING BOTH THEIR HAIR
EYES LOOKING INTO HER'S   THEN THE SILENCE IS BROKEN    HOBO  HS DOG  BARKS  NEAR HIM  MAKING HIM JUMP.THE SOUND OF A BOAT HORN FROM OUT ACROSS THE LAKE...HE JUMPS....ALL OF THESE ARE TO VIVID TO BE  A DREAM....SO YOUR A GENIE    DO I GET 3 WISHES?

the girl.....stops   there eyes  lock  the silence is lke a trance......yes master     she answers him  anything your heart desires  will come true
you just have to speak it.

FRED......SMILES.......anything my heart desires  huh.....[well   my servant  I would really desire  to make loe to you he thinks,,,but before he utters  those words  he thinks better of it....if this girl does have powers is a   gen..she may get offended   may get hostile at such a suggestion
he had not had dinner yet  and was feeling  hungry...and the thought of the tv dinner was  not appetizing.....so      ok....I HAVE NOT  EATEN ALL DAY...I WISH FOR A  GOURMET MEAL WHEN I RETURN HOME......CAN YOU  DO THAT

the girl.......thinking such an odd wish..but whatever he ask  she must obey.....ohh yes master  when you return home   a feast will be waiting for  you.

FRED...........ONLY SMILES..AND NODS   GOOD CAUSE I AM  STARVING......CALLING HIS DOG  HOBO  THEY BEGIN WALKING BACK  TO HIS HOUSE  THE GIRL FOLLOWEING BEHIND...HE LOOKS OVER HIS SHOULDER  AS  THE GIRL STAYS ABOUT 10 PACES BEHIND....IF THIS IS TRUE  NOT A DREAM.....HE JUST MAY LIKE THE IDEA  OF HAVING A GENIE

the girl......follows the man and his dog  back  towards  his house  she looks around  at the surroundings as they walk   many  things are new and strange to her.....but she feels that she likes this world......one thing is sure  she does not want to be a prisoner  again...twice before  she  had her freedom.....twice before  he failed her   master and was returned to her cell....she could not,must not fail this time.and she will not fail
this man does not yet believe..she will make him believe.....

FRED..UNLOCKS THE DOOR TO HIS HOUSE..OPENIG THE DOOR..THE AROMA    OF  FOOD FILLS THE HOUSE....HE QUICKL WALKS THROUGH THE LIVING ROOM TO THE KITCHEN..HIS EYES WIDEN.AS THE TABLE IS FILLED  WILL DELICOUSIES   HAMS,,,,TURKEYS.  LOBSTER
ALL OF HIS FAVORITE   VEGETABLES AND DESERTS....WITH  TWO DIFFERENT KINDS OF WINE...HE  LOOKS AT IT UNBELIEVINGLY
THEN SITS DOWN........YOU DID  ALL THIS

the girl.......no master    you did     I only made your wish come true

FRED.......THANKS..AGAIN THAT SOUNDED SO  UTTERLY STUPID......DO YOU CARE TO JOIN ME    I CAN'T POSSABLY EAT ALL THIS

the girl.......no thank you master....I cannot.......and eat all  you want....she is starting to feel  sleepy.....master I must go  where is the bottle

FRED........BOTTLE?   YOUR LEAVING? YOU WILL RETURN?

the girl yes the bottle you found on the beach.....I must rest...and yes   just ask for me    when   you wish and I will come

FRED..A BIT RELIEVED........OK    THE BOTTLE IS ON THE CONSOLE IN THE LIING ROOM.......HE TURNS AWAY  AND BEGINS EATING AFTER A FEW MOMENTS   HE looks AROUND THE GIRL IS GONE.....WHERE.looking BACK THROUGH THE LIVING ROOM AT THE BOTTLE   THEN SUDDENLY UNDERSTANDS THAT SHE IS HOME.HE FINISHES   HIS DINNER SAMPLING EVERYTHING  GIVING HOBO  A FEW  SCRAPS    WE HAV'ENT ATE THIS GOOD IN A LONG TIME HUH BOY..THE LITTLE DOG  WAGS HIS TAIL.AFTER FINISHING HIS MEAL  FRED WALKS BACK INTO HIS  LIVING ROOM SITTING IN HIS RECLINER
HIS GAZE ON THE BOTTLE......STILL NOT SURE IF WHAT HAPPENED  WAS REAL   OR JUST SOME KIND OF HALuLNICATION..MAYBE HE IS SICK OR SOMETHING   YEAH  MAYBE I PASSED OUT.MAYBE I'M IN A COMA AT A HOSPITAL......HE LOOKED AT THE BOTTLE..THEN SAW HIS  REMOTE AND TRIED TO TURN ON THE TV....NO PICTURE  STILL THE MESSAGE SERVICe HAS BEEN INTERRUPTED   .THEN HE PICKS UP THE LETTER FOR THE MORTAGE  COMPANY  IT STILL READ THAT   FORECLOSURE WAS IN PROCESS.. I SURE HOPE SHE IS REAL......LOOKIG AT THE TV  SHOULD HVE ASKED HER TO GET MY  TV BACK ON HE THINKS.........THEN I OCCURS TO HIM   SHE SAID I HAD 3 WISHES......I USED ONE FOR THE DINNER     STUPID,STUPID,STUPID.......THE DINNER WAS DELICIOUS    BUT I HAVE TO BE CAREFUL AND NOT WASTE THE FINAL TWO WISHES
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 08:26:20 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2014, 08:07:50 PM »
Kitty ... you have to admit.. She does call it Chronicles of Lexibabe...  Not like she was trying to hide, who it would be about.

One thing I have to say about Lexi ... She is great, for coming up with ideas. That are not the norm or outside of the box.. OR Genie bottle guess you could say.

Can not say it would be so for Kitty .... Myself I would LOVE. Finding the bottle, that had Lexi pop out of it.

Interesting idea and start ..... keep it up Lexi.

Storm

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2014, 10:45:07 PM »
part 3--- CHA-CHA-  HANGES..in my life

The next morning  fred  woke up early  going  through his normal  routine  stoping just for a moment before walking  out the door
he   notices the bottle  sitting  on the entertainment center....until this moment  he had convinced  himself  that it wwas  just a dream
there were no such things as  genie's.. all they are were myth's..then  he saw  the bottle...how do you explain the dinner fred?
that question rolled through his mind...he  did  have  enough  for lunch today  and for dinner later  when he  would returned
he thought about staying home  and exploring  the situation more..but no  he had to work  he needed the money.so he walked out the door
telling hobo goodbye  and to be a goodboy.

The girl paced back and forth.back and forth in her cell.....for the first time   in..hmm she had forgotten  how long she had been released
the  outside  world was very strange to  her...so many things  she had not recognized..one thing she knew was true...she liked it
she wanted to be a part of it.The man  to was very different.but at the still the same   as men she had known before/
 They all wanted  something....and she is determined  to grant  whatever  this man's deepest darkest desire  is
still she I concerned  that he had not called upon her  again as of yet..perhaps  he was displeased  with his first wish
ohhhh.please she said out loud..please let him call upon me again.

The day at work was the same as  everyother day had been.the past several months...fucking miserable...his back and leg had begin to hurt  early during the day...but that was'ent the worse  of it...NO. during the day  his department was called  into a meeting  and told  that they were  going to be laid off....for an unspecified  time....and it would begin  immediately..like at the beginning of next week immediate.
 The drive home seemed longer..questios  rolled through his  mind..what was he suppose to do now,what could he do...yes he could collect
unemployment benefits...bt that was'ent going to be enough   to help him catch u p and keep up his payments...he was truly fucked
.stoping  in his driveway  he felt defeated....maybe I should just end it all he thought.
walking inside the  house...his little dog greeted  him.rubbing against his legs..taking a beer from his refrigator  he sat in his recliner
the little dog  at his feet  bright shiney eyes looking up  at him...if only  I were you he thought....he also thought about the gun in his bedroom
then he saw  the  bottle.....if only......he looked away.then back at the bottle......   GENIE  are  you there I need you.  a couple minutes  pass
nothing....yeah  you were dreaming  ole  boy he thought.closing his eyes....the voice behind him  startled him.

The girl  was in deep despair.....it had been a long  day  the man had not called for her again  he had been displeased
she spent the time  the same way she had spent  her time  forever seemingly...in her own  world     or sleeping
in her room weeping believing that she had failed....the suddenly    her energy is pulled she is being summoned
suddenly she finds her self back in strange surroundings..she looks around remembering the room she saw the night before
the man is sitting in a chair  before her....smiling  she  bows....master  your wish is my command
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 11:09:30 PM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2014, 07:03:46 AM »
The  sound  of the voice behind  him causes fred to  jump.turning to his left   he sees  the  young woman a half  smile then a look of disbelief crosses his face...forcing the words out..you came back?

the  woman.....rises to her feet..yes master   you  called  for  me

fred.moves to his feet  standing in front of the  young  woman...[ohhh shit she is  gorgeous}   so   you are real   a  genie? 
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2014, 01:00:40 AM »
the girl..yes   I am very  much real master..{seconds pass   and uneasy silence  in the  room}  breaking the silence    so were you pleased
with your wish  yesterday master..smiles'

fred...huh-what wish

the girl....the  dinner master....was the food  all   all that you wished  it to be

fred...ohhh..ohh yeah..the food was delicious..i hav'ent ate that well in a long  time...so    I have 3 wishes.. and the one yesterday  was a  full filled wish

the girl......yes.master

fred.let me get this straight....I can have  anything I want  all I have to do is wish  for it.....there is nothing that cannot  come true

the girl.....smiles    yes master   anything you can imagine...will come true.....

fred....{ohh my  god....if this} isent a dream    ive done something right.....}...I have to give  it some thought....I don't want to waste  the wishes

the girl.....yes master     I understand

THE DOORBELL RING..FRED WALKS ACROSS THE ROOM OPENING THE DOOR....HIS  BODY TENSES...THE  GOOD FEELING AT HE HAD JUST MOMENTS AGO WASH FROM HIM.....STANDING INE DOOR WAY...WAS A WOMAN  THAT HE DID NOT WANT TO SEE  HAD BEEN TRYING TO AVOID

THE  GIRL IN THE DOOR WAY...SMILES...I KNOW THIS IS A SURPRISE FRED  BUT WE NEED TO TALK  CAN I COME IN?

fred  steps back letting the girl through the door.....dread filling him....this was going to be bad.....butstill he could not help but notice  the girls  firm ass swaying  under heer skirt  as  she walked by...the scent of her perfume....she was in fact  beautiful...if she was here for  anyother reason
he  would  be  glad to see her........ohhhhh..ummm  kate...........this is   ahhhhhh....genie?   ....genie  this is kate

KATE UPTON..{was indeed beautiful    a tall blonde   with the build of  a model...she had  an aire  of  superiority  around her.her long blonde hair tied in a bun   dressed in a red  skirt   white  blouse   nylons  and a pair of  blak heels....she looked  ant the  genie   giving a false  smile...hello.
my name is kate  pleased to meet  you....holding out her hand  to  shake     her eyes  scaning over the  girl  a smirk of  disapproval   on her face

the  girl.....smiles back....pleasant to meet you also   takes   kates  hand....the blonde  quickly pulls it away  turning to fred.....the gen had meet women like this before  did not think much of them

.kate upton  turns  to fred...we need to talk.....about the  matter of the   money  that you borrowed....from mother.. why have you stoped making payments?  the last check she received  bounced''

fred [shuffles on his feet..then sits  down across from her.....i'm sorry  but work has been slow   I just don't have the extra money to give  her.if you can give me a little more time   i'll have enough cash  to give it all back.

KATE UPTON...{smirks  } ohh and when will that be....when you get your taxes back.like you sais you would ...

fred.....kate    you have to  be patient    i'm trying  I really am    but ive feel behind  on payments   its a struggle just trying to catch up  with  everything

KATE UPTON...patient....I have been patient.....so has mom,,look I get that maybe your going through some rough times...but you ignore us.you don't return our messages   or phone calls

the girl{gen}    maybe   I can help  if  you  will give fred a little more time  I can......

KATE UPTON......{GIVING HER A LOOK OF CONTEMpT i  NTERRUPTING  THE GEN BEFORE SHE CAN FINISH}....I doubt that  honey..and  I was'ent talking to you...I don'tknow  why  or how mom loaned you the money   I tried to talk her out of it....I wyouould'ent have  I don't like you.don't trust you and never did.....I talked with mom she is going to sue  you...you not getting out of  this   ou should be receiving the papers soon

fred.... kate..you don't have to  do that  ill repay  soon as I can   i'm not tryng....

KATE UPTON......[INTERRUPTING HIM]....it's already done..i helped mom file   the papers

fred.......there was no reason to...if  you just  wait a little longer...

KATE UPTON........we have waited long enough....then looking at the  gen....you know fred  if you did'ent pay money  to your hooker friends
you could have paid this already......{getting to her feet}...I know my way out...{she leaves the room and the house}

fred   {looking dumbfounded}just another  pile of trouble

the gen.....I do  not like  that girl master..who is she....she should not talk to you like that

fred.....the voice  startles him.....looking up at the girl...ohh she is..was my step daughter....I do owe her mother the money  its not that  much  I haven't been able  to make any payments    in many months   just   another   drip on a terd of a day

the gen....master  what is a hooker

fred.....a prostitute

the gen{her face clouds over  in anger  a bit sinister}  how  dare  she call me such....

fred.....shes  a bitch   always has been   she was very much a spoiled child

the gen......she is lucky I  did not..{stops}

fred......what....hit her

the gen....what do you mean

fred.....fight her  in a catfight

the gen......I do not understand master

fred...come over here ill show you..{walks to his desk  and computer  the gen follows}   he types in a website  then clicks

the gen...{watches  a child like look of amazement on her face...master what is this..a gen like me}

fred....{a look of amusement   ahh no its called a computer,,never mind ill explain it to you later.}  this is a website I visit often  called fcf
freecatfightforums.....he shows the gen all the different threads  about the subject  of catfighting   she seems very interested
then he shows her  couple of videos  of women catfighting

the gen....{watches in amazement..at the video}  

fred......but that is what I was asking..would you fight  kate like that

the  gen......no  I could not..i would be to strong  for her....I could change her into a blonde donkey...ohh master  let me  just wish it

fred...amused  and disappointed  by the  girls  answer...blonde donkey huh....well  she would deserve it....he starts to say   I wish that kate was a blon  then seeing the look on the gens face stops himself....ummm no.nothing so drastic....I would like to see someone  teach kate a llesson put her in her place.

the gen...disappointed...ok master   I won't  she looks  at the pictures of  oher  girls  fred had shown her....master do you know all these  women

fred.......no....not really  just  through the use  of  the computer..i exchange messages with them.....talk with them  but never actually meet them

the gen.....ummm {looks confused}.....master would you like  one of these women to catfight kate?

fred....that grabs his attention..you could do that   make that happen

the gen....yes master..if it is what you wish

fred.....looks over his  buddies   profile  with the gen..finally stoping on a sexy hot blonde   mistycats..{omg he thinks that would be such a fucking hot fight...he looks at gen....I  wish  to see mistycats  catfight  kate

the gen.....smiles... it will take a little time...your wish is granted....I must go now master...

fred  ..turns  to ask her another question  but she is gone...the suddenness  unnerves him a bit.....then it occurs to him  he hs used his 2nd wish
wonders if he can change his mind    but the thought of watching kate and mistcats    catfighting  just for him  is just to pleasing a thought
he continues searching the web...finding  a story about the powerball lottery...up to over 600,000,000 now  the largest ever
could he win it..if he wished for it...he smiles.....the gen says   anything he wished for would happen...but first he wanted to see if wish number two  happened before  he let himself believe   he could win the lottery....fred oh boy    a day that toatally sucked could be looking better
he made some dinner  leftovers  then went to bed  with dreams of lotton umbers in his head

« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 08:04:09 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

##catfitewatcher314

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2014, 06:28:55 AM »
I like it Lexi  Keep it up :)

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2014, 08:00:32 PM »
sorry that it has taken me so long to continue....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PART 4- THE FIGHT.

The gen paced    back and forth in the cell  her mind racing.thinking   so the man likes watching  women fight....but at the same time he seemed  sheepish about it....Could it be  that was  one of his dark desires....a smile spread across her face....a simply delicious idea was forming in her mind
an idea to make an deal   allowing her to finally escape this   prison....it had to work.she would make it work.
but first was the matter of his second wish.....simple enough....two girls  fighting...she could make it come true. she closed her  eyes.a silent incantation....opening her eyes..a smile crossed her face.

Fred....Awoke the next morning dresses and gets ready  for work..but his body aches..not feeling well..maybe ill just call in today
"fred   you can't  you need the money  .you can't just stay home'rmbles through his mind'  but he really did'ent feel well
what difference does it make......i'll never  catch up on things  anyway....he looks at the bottle.maybe just maybe she is real
all my problems could be over....he decides to call in......then settles    down in his recliner turns on the tv.. hobo curled up at his feet
nothing ood on tv.....he goes to the computer....and does a few searches...finally settling in on the fcf  site... looking over the threads
sending message....then reading his messages  one from mistycats  it said "hi fred.sorry to hear that bitch kate is still causing you problems
if I can help let me know"  a little shocked at seeing this.how could she know.then he looked at the bottle......smiling  he typed
" I wish you could fight her..in a catfight' thenhe hit the send  button
[he jumps at the voice behind him}

the summons  surprises t he  gen  as  she is pulled  from her cell.....  bowing...yes master  she  says

Fred turns seeing  the woman bowed  omg  she is so gorgeous.....there is a knock at the door.....he rises  crosses te room  and opens the door
his eyes  bulge  mouth drops open..it's mistycats.....he  can't believe it  how  why? looking at the gen

THE GEN......she is your friend master....no?....she has come to help you

MISTYCATS.....Good morning fred,,well are you just going to stand there..or are you going to ivite me in  {giggles}

FRED...ummm..sure..i'm sorry misty yes please do come in....I just was'ent expecting you so  ummm soon{looking at the gen}

MISTY   walks into   the room smiling..yeah I came as quickly as I could....so the bitch kate  is causing you problems..hon?   I never cared for her much..she is lucky  that I was'ent here  or I would have put the bitch in her place.{she notices the gen  and smiles]  so  who is your friend?}
the two girls lock eyes  and smiles}

FRED.......Ohhhhh,this is  ummm

THE GEN..My name is Alexis

MISTY...nice to meet you

THE GEN.....You to[  seeing fred's  confused look..she holds up her hand freezing  time}....Master..she wil be as a friend   you have known for a long time.

FRED.....so this is my second wish

THE GEN........YES MASTER{it will  play out as you wish]..drops her hand   time continues.........the  gen looks  misty over....as her and fred talk
she likes this blonde girl much more  than  the other one...the kate  woman..........this may be entertaining for her  as well

{to be continued}
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 01:32:31 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2014, 03:58:30 AM »
THE GEN.... sits  and watches   the blonde  and fred talk...a cruel  smile creeps across her face....her plan for  the  deal to offer  fred
was becoming more and more clear in her mind..she did'ent really  understand  the computer thing...but she could see  why fred had choose this blonde as a friend..the gen liked her much much better than the  other girl....a knock  at the door another smile across her face  things were about to get interesting

[fred walks across the room opening the  door...again a bit surprised...umm hello kate...I was'ent expecting to see you again so soon.

KATE UPTON......what are you talking about....you knew that I would be  here today    I told you...are you going to invite me in   or not

FRED..steping aside..ummm  sure.....but about the money   I don't have it today  but I can have it soon if you will just...

KATE UPTON....just what? wait?    no  the waitng is over.......I have already filed the papers....{she looks around  seeing  the girl from the time before   and misty.....she  smirks at misty......ohhhh....you seem to be doing well enough for  two tramps  at a time... I would complain if I were you  your not getting much for your money

FRED.......nu-noo you don't understand.they

MISTY ..[getting to her feet}....you don't have to explain fred.....it's obvious  the bitch  is jealous..no one  would pay for her.she has to pay to get any attention.....

KATE UPTON...turning to face  misty.....and what do you mean by that?

MISTY.... I think the meaning should be obvious..even to a blown up...princess bitch like  you..and  why don't you get off fred's back...he will give you the money back when  he can.

KATE UPTON..... first  misty  dear....what is between me and fred  is none of your business........and  ahh......if he was'ent paying you to be on your back   maybe he could have already   repayed me

MISTY........why  you miserable  gutter minded  whore........[moving closer}     we are nothing more than friends   

KATE UPTON.........sure..whatever

MISTY.....{standing inches in front of kate..using the finger of her right hand  to poke kate  shoulder}.......listen  bitch.....iv'e never liked you
at all.......so I have a challenge  for you.... we fight.....me and you in an all out catfight......I win  you drop your little lawsut  and leave fred alone
you win    and nothing changes..........is it a  deal

KATE UPTON.........a little surprised     at  misty's    challenge..........she smiles...  slaping misty's hand away..........her and misty had always been somewhat rivals.......she had secretly always hoped that some day  she would have a chance  to fight this  woman..the thought of finally getting into a catfight with her  sent a  chilling thrill through her body...........being confident that she could easily beat and punish the smaller woman
she answered...........ohhhohh...i'd love to give you a beating and teach you a lesson bitch..it's a deal...

FRED....can't believe his eyes and ears.....after all the years of watching videos....chating about and watching  cyber catfights...he was finally going to  watch  a real live catfight between two  incredibaly beautiful women....in his own house  even....{he walks over to the gen....is this it?  she only smiles   and nod's}......
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 04:37:44 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2014, 07:04:07 AM »
fred stands besides  the gen....his heart racing   his tool getting hard.....starting to have second thoughts about this..look I don't ant anyone hurt  maybe  we should just    

KATE UPTON  looks over at him       why don't you shut up

MISTY....why don't you shut the fuck up   ..bitch

KATE UPTON......her eyes shift back to misty.....think you can shut me up whore

MISTY...I can and will

THE GEN...smiles  looking over the two women.....kate is bigger but misty looks stronger     it should be a fun fight.....

{THE TWO WOMEN BEGIN TO CIRCLE MOVING TOWARDS EAH OTHER CAUTIOUSLY  THEIR EYES SCANING THE OTHER  LOKING FOR AN OPENING
KATE  THE BIGGER OF THE TWO   WEARING A BLUE  SUN DRESS    HER BREAST PEEKING OVER THE TOP  NO BRA   WITH WHITE PANTIES..HER LOG BLONDE HAIR  FLOWS DOWN HER BACK..MISTY CROUCHES   HANDS UP IN DEFENSE      WEARING A PLAIN WHITE COTTON T SHIRT  TIED IN A KNOT UNDER HER BREAST    AND JEAN SHORTS    NO BRA  BLACK PANTIES    HER SHOULD LENGTH BLOND HAIR BRAIDED IN A PONY TAIL

KATE MAKES THE FIRST MOVE   LUNGING IN SWINGING A LEFT PUNCH CATCHING MISTY  ON HER CHEEK BONE   ROCKING MISTY/S HEAD BACK..TRYING TO PUSH HER ADVANTAGE   SHE MOVES IN CLOSER...SWINGING A RIGHT PUNCH AT MISTY'S HEAD..MISTY DAZED A BIT HER CHEEK THROBING.DUCKS THE SECOND PUNCH. LOWERS HER LEFY SHOULDER RAMING KATES  STOMACH KATE GASP FROM THE MOVE TAKING A STEP BACK  MISTY FOLLOWS UP  THROWING A LEFT JAB INTO KATES RIGHT TIT   CAUSING THE BIGGER BLONDE TO GASP STAGGERING BACK/
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 07:11:12 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2014, 07:22:29 AM »
MISTY FLLOWS HER WING A RIGHT PUNCH INTO KATE'S STOMACH..UUGH KATE GROANS FALLING INTO THE WALL..MISTY LUNGES  CRASHING HER BODY INTO KATE'S USING BOTH HANDS TO GRAB THE THE TALLER GIRLS HAIR  SHAKES HER HEAD ONCE BANGING IT INTO THE WALL
KATE    TRYING TO FIGHT BACK USES HER RIGHT HAND TO GRAB MISTY'S HAIR  PULLING MISTY;S HEAD BACK SWING A RIGHT PUNCH INTO HER RIBS..UMM MIST GASP RELASING HER RIGHT HAND  PUSHING AT THE GRIPING KATE'S TIT SQUEEZING.AAIGH YOU BITCH KATE GASP THROWING TWO MORE RIGHT PUNCHE  S AT NISTY;S RIBS   THE TWO WOMEN STRUGGLE AGAINST THE WALL...MISTY BANGS KATES HEAD INTO THE WALL AGAIN THEIR GROANS AND SHRIEKS ALTERNATING.

THE TWO WOMEN MOVE AWAY FROM THE WALL  .THE PUSH AWAY FROM EACH OTHER  SEPERATING..BOTH BREATHING HARD....THEN LUNGE FOR EACH OTHER AGAIN SWINGING PUNCHES AND SLAPS   GROANS OF ANGER AND PAIN MINGLE  WITH THE SOUNDS OF FLESH BEING HIT
{the gen looks over at fred     his eyes fixed on the two wildcats    things haven't changed that much since her time..men still lliked watching women fight    her final plain was taking shape   she smiled  ...turning he attention to the two  blondes....she  was finding the fight entertaining her thoughts drifted   she had been in a couple of fights in her time before she was a gen    }

THE TWO BLONDES TANGLED TOGEATHER  FIGHTING ON EVEN TERMS  SPINING AND AND STUMBLING ACROSS THE ROOM   CAREENING INTO FURNITURE    ONCE ALMOST CAREENING INTO FRED AND THE GEN   CAUSING THEM TO MOVE...THE TWO WARRING HELLCTS FELL ONTO THE SOFA  PULLING AND PUNCHING   THE SOUND OF CLOTHES RIPING FILLED THE ROOM .THEY SLIPED TO THE FLOOR ROLLING OVER A COUPLE TIMES   THEN AGAIN THEPUSHED AND KICKED APART SSEPERATING GETTING TO THEIR FEET

BOTH WOMEN   HURTING HEIR BODIES BRUISED AND SCRATCHED   EYES BLACKENED  HAIR TORN   BLOOD TRICCKLING FROM BOTH OF THEIR LIPS   CLOTHES TORN  EACH  WITH ONE BREAST EXPOSED    THE FIGHT
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 07:51:25 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2014, 10:59:23 PM »
mistycats  5'7  120

vs

kate upton  5'10  138
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 11:06:09 PM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2014, 06:49:46 AM »
THE TWO BLONDES  MOVE AROUND EACH TAKING TURNS STEPING CLOSER SWINGING  PUNCHES IN A FLURRY   SOME LANDING  MOST  NOT
THE  GEN WATCHING INTENTLY....SHE WANTS MISTY TO WIN THIS..IT'S BEEN AN EVEN FIGHT...BUT IT BEGINS TO LOOK AS IF MISTY IS WEARING DOWN   "COME ON MISTY  THE GEN ENCOURAGES HER"

KATE UPTON TURNS TO FACE THE BRUNETTE  GIRL..FLIPING HER A MIDDLE FINGER   FUCK  YOU.THEIR EYES LOCK

THE GEN...ONLY SMILES  AT THOSE WORDS.....THEN LIFTING HER LEFT HAND SLIGHTLY  HISSSESSS  LIKEE A CAT

KATE UPTON.....HER EYES WIDEN   IN SHOCK AND HORROR   THE BRUNETTE FACE SEEMS TO CHANGE INTO SOMETHING EVILISH,SHE TURNS  AND SCRAMBLES TOWARDS MISTY...RIGHT INTO  A RIGHT PUNCH TO THE STOMACH FOLLOWED MY ANOTHER PUNCH TO THE FACE
SHEDOUBLES OVER...MISTY TAKING ADVANTAGE GRABS HER BY THE HAIR   PULLING HER HEAD  DOWN LIFTING TWO KNEES INTO KATE'S BREAST AND FACE...MISTY TRYING TO FINISH   THE BIGGER GIRL GRABS TWO HANDFULL  OF HER HAIR  SWINGINS HER AROUND   LETTIG GO AIMING HER FOR THE WALL......KATE UNABLE TO GAIN HER BALANCE STUMBLES FOWARD  BUT NOT INTO THE WALL
THROUGH THE SLIDING GLASS DOOR  AIIIIGH SHE SHRIEKS  MIXED WITH THE SOUND OF BREAKING GLASS

FRED.......HIS EYES BULGE WATCHING THE FIGHT....THEN THE HORROR  OF WHAT JUST HAPPENED...

THE GEN...........CACKLES....HA HA HA HA HA HA

FRED..JUMPS FROM HIS SEAT RUSHING  THROUGH THE BROKEN GLASS  TO THE PADIO...IT MADE HIS STOMACH TURN..O.M.G...OHH SHIT
OHH FUCKING SHIT...DROPING TO HIS KNEES REACHING OUT THEN BACK  NOT SURE WHAT TO DO..OHH FUCK  HE MOANS OUT
KATE  LAYING IN A MIX OF BROKEN GLASS  AND A POOL OF BLOOD...SOBING LOUDLY   HELP ME SHE SOBS  LOOKING AT FRED
FRED GETS TO HIS FEET   WE NEED HELP HE SHOUTS   HE SEE'S MISTY..HE LOOKS  DAZED..MISTY  GO GET HELP...CALL 9-1-1
SOMETHING....

THE GEN.WALKS THROUGH THE BROKEN DOOR  CHEERFUL...DID YOU LIKE THE FIGHT MASTER

FRED..LOOKS UP AT HER FACE   SURPRISED   AT HER CHEERFUL EXPRESSION...NO  I DID'ENT HE ANSWERS 

THE GEN......BUT MASTER....I THOUGHT YOU  WANTED MISTY TO WIN....ARE YOU NOT PLEASED

FRED......I WANTED MISTY TO WIN..BUT..BUT  NOT LIKE THIS...I DID'ENT WANT ANYONE HURT....NOT LIKE THIS.NOT LIKE THIS  OHH SHIT HE SOBS

THE GEN....BUT MASTER I DO NOT UNDERSTAND    A CONFUSED LOOK ON HER FACE

FRED..LOOKING UP AT  HER FACE......I WANTED A FIGHT LIKE THE ONES I SHOW YOU ON THE COMPUTER....WHERE NO ONE  REALLY IS HURT
BUT   YOU DID UNDERSTAND...YOU CAUSED THIS.......HIS VOICE RISING...KATE  CRYING  PLEASE SOME ONE HELP ME.....FRED.LOOKING AROUND  WHERE IS MISTY......THEN AT THE GEN.......DON'T JUST STAND THERE HE YELLS  DO SOMETHING TO HELP.FIND SOME TOWELS OR SOMETHING   

THE GEN...GETTING ANGRY     BUT MASTER   IF THIS DOES NOT PLEASE YOU I CAN CHANGE THE ENDING

FRED...WHAT?    YOU CAN CHANGE THIS?

THE GEN ....YES MASTER

FRED........YELLING  THEN FUCKING DO IT

THE GEN..RAISES HER RIGHT HAND..WHISPERS AN INCANTATION.......HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT TO END MASTER SHE ASK

FRED..RISES TO HIS FEET..SEEMING TO MOVE IN SLOW MOTION......THE GEN'S VOICE IS SLOW  SOUNDING FAR AWAY.........WITH KATE  BEING KNOCKED OUT  HIS ON VOICE DRAWLING SLOWLY.

THE SOUNDS OF THE FIGHT FILL THE ROOM  THE SOUND OF FLESH BEING HIT  HE CRIES OF PAIN AND ANGER....FRED LOOKS AROUND THE DOOR HAS NOT BEEN BROKEN     MISTY AND KATE WERE STILL FIGHTING   HE  LOOKS AT THE GEN.....SHE SEEMS TO BE BROODING
AND FOR THE SECOND TIME SINCE HE MEET HER....HE SEES A RATHER SINISTER LOOK ACROSS HER FACE

HE  MOVES HI ATTENTION BCK TO THE FIGHT..KATE  LUNGES   FOR MISTY...MISTY LANDS A HARD PUNCH TO HER STOMACH  .FOLLOWED BY A PUNCH TO HER HER FACE..KATE SLUMPS INTO MISTY.THE SMALLER BLONDE GRABS KATE'S HAIR IN BOTH HANDS PULLING HER HEAD SLIGHTLY BACK LIFTNG HER KNEE 3 TIMES INTO KAT'ES FACE

KATE GROANS DROPING TO HER KNEES   MISTY RELEASING THE TALL BLONDES HAIR SHOVES HER DOWN    KATE IS UNABLE TO MOVE  IT'S OVER.....FRED LOOKS AT THE GEN   SHE HAS'ENT MOVED HER FACE STILL INTENT ON THE FIGHT STILL SEEMED TO BE BROODING

THE GEN......SIT WATCHING THE FINISH OF THE FIGHT   ANGER BUILDING IN HER.......HE  YELLED AT ME SHE THOUGHT TO HERSELF..WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS...SHE IS THE GEN     ABLE TO DO ANYTHING.....SHE WAS GROWING TIRED OF THIS GAME    BUT SHE KNEW THAT SHE HAD TO CONTINUE IT...FOR A LITTLE LONGER.....SHE LOOKED AT FRED  HE HAD MOVED TO ASSIST THE TWO  BLONDES.....HE YELLED AT ME....
A  LOW GRROWL IN HER THROAT.....THE LITTLE TROLL  HOW DARE HE..SHE HAD THE DESIRE TO CHANGE HIM INTO A TROLL  BUT SHE COULD NOT..........NOT  NOW....SHE HAD NO DESIRE TO STAY LONGER........SHE WOULD RETURN TO HER CELL{A GOOD THING  FOR FRED AND THE TWO BLONDES THAT SHE DID SO}

FRED.......ASSISTING THE TWO GIRLS........HELPING  KATE TO THE BED ROOM..........AND MISTY TO THE COUCH....THE REST OF THE DAY  HE DID WHAT HE COULD  IN HELPING THEM..........BOTH GIRLS WAS BRUISED AND SORE   BUT THANK GOD NEITHER WAS BADLY HURT
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2014, 10:53:15 PM »
sorry that it has taken me so long to conclude this story  my thanks to everyone that has been a part of it   
the prez tramp