News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

3 wishes /the chronicles of lexibabe

• 28 Replies

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
Re: 3 wishes /the chronicles of lexibabe
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2016, 07:03:42 AM »
sorry for the delay in finishing this story...and for all the obvious mistakes

I will continue  and finish  the idea... :)
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2016, 06:16:30 AM »
THE GEN.....{back in her home,paces}...still upset...but her  anger beginning to settle ...   he had shouted at her....no one dares shout at a gen,and not pay a price... the man had no idea  how close  he had  come  to her doing something very bad to him.

but  why was he angry?  did she not  give  him  what he wished?
the  girl kate  had lost the fight....then she remembered  what he had said
when  kate upton lay in the broken glass.."no,he had wanted her to loose
but not be  hurt?.. that was a quandary to her.

people get hurt when they fight,some times they perish.
but then  she remebered...watching the pictures on the
ohhh what did he  call it?  a computer?

then she begin to understand...the fights  on the computer  thingy
were make believe..in most of those  no one was seriously hurt.
and  she also remebered another thing...in the fights the man liked
most...all the women  were...ummmm  well endowed  in the chest
then she remebered that in her past life,before she  become a gen
men  had rather liked watching  women fight..especiallywomen with big tits

she begin to smile....an idea for an offer   to the man was forming in her mind
a gift  that she thought he would like very much..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fred.{stands in the room looking down  at  kate upton as  she lays on the bed}
gawd,she was a beautiful young woman,and always had been even as a young girl..he had known her most of the girls life....since  he had first meet her mother....a pang of regret..in his stomach now  as he see's her...bruised  and  sobbing  her hair ruffled and torn... her clothes riped  .

then his mind drifts the the scene  when she lay in the broken glass
bleeding from so many places...he was so afraid...no terrified
that she  was so seriously hurt....the thought past  through his mind
that she may not survive...that thought made him sick to his stomach

then  he remebered  the laugh no more of a cackle from the  gen
the look on her face....he had not given it much thought at that moment
but now he realized  there was something  not quiet right  about it
something evil maybe..

in his panic  he had screamed at her,then he remebered  the look she gave him...it made fred shudder now...

KATE UPTON...{begins to stir,and groan}

FRED....kate  how are you feeling honey

KATE UPTON.....how do you think ,I feel glaring up at him
her face puffed  and bruised   her left eye black and swollen

FRED..{hands her a damp,cloth.. she shifts to a sitting position
groaning and sobbing with the movement...she takes the cloth  wiping across her face....and holding against her  eye}

KATE UPTON....where  are my  shoes,and my  purse?

FRED....I brought them in here for you,pointing at the dresser
kate  i'm sorry  he began

KATE UPTON.{giving him  a unpleasant look}....i'm sure you are   she answers
not as sorry as  you will be...i'm going to  press charges against you and that bitch misty...hand me my shoes  and purse..i want to leave

she puts her shoes on  sobbing with everymovement....your  going to be very sorry  she say's again.

KATE UPTON.  stands and takes her purse...leaving the  room with fred follows behind her....a quick scan around  no misty..where was she?  she must have left already...he  felt some relief.

as kate stands at the door..misty appears at he kitchen  entrance holding a glass...the two women  glare at each other

KATE UPTON...looking at Misty....ohhh and  bitch  i'm going to sue  and file charges aganst you to.

MISTY....you do that bitch.....and I will file  charges and sue YOU!
it was as much your fault  as mine.anytime  you want to go again
i'm not difficult to find.

{kate walks out,fred closes and locks the door...they can her  kate's car start then drive away...misty walks into the room,her and fred set on the couch}

FRED...looks at misty,and thinks  what a beautiful sexy woman  she is
but a feeling.something he could   not explain...he felt that he had known
misty  for a long,time...but still had no  real memories of her.
then her remebered  the  gen saying."it will be as if you are friends.
she  did  this  he thought... but then he realizes  it was him,he had done this
it was his wish.

he looks at misty...she has bruises and scratches over her  face,and body
and just like kate her  pretty hair  was torn  and a mess

misty honey,i'm sorry he began

MISTY... her body aching in so many places...she had found some aspirin in the kitchen..they were helping a little.....no  fred honey listen , it's no your fault
 that bitch had it coming for a long time....I kicked her ass huh.she tries to smile..it hurts to even smile..tears stream down her cheek

FRED..[just looks ,unable to find words,,,then  yeah  you did

MISTY...I better leave...I need to get cleaned up

FRED...yeah...o.k..[he helps misty gather her things then walks  with her to the door.....

MISTY.....where  did the brunette  go?

FRED....she  ahhh left earlier

MISTY....ohhh!..how long have you known her?   {fred: no answer}
be careful of her fred   think she could be dangerous{then misty leaves
and seems to just vanish in the dark,fred wonders if he will see her again}

[AFTER MISTY LEAVES,FRED GOES TO HIS COMPUTER..HE DECIDES TO DO SOME RESEARCH  ON THE GEN...HIS EYES WIDEN IN DISBELIEF  AT THE LEGENDS.........

THE HOUR IS LATE..WHEN HE FINALLY STOPS RESEARCHING ON THE COMPUTER..HE LOOKS AT THE BOTTLE....ON THE SHELF..AND THINKS OF THE GIRL BEING IN THAT BOTTLE..HE WONDERS  WHAT SHE REALLY LOOKS LIKE..THE THOUGHT MAKES HIM SHUDDER,I PROBABLY DON'T WANT TO KNOW  HE SAYS ALOUD... FRED THINKS  OF Grabing THE BOTTLE WALKING OUT THE DOOR  AND THROWING IT AS FAR AS HE CAN..HE TAKES A STEPTHEN TWO,THEN STOPS.

HE LOOKS DOWN AND SEE'S...A CIRCUAR....THE STORY  READ "A RECORD  JACKPOT IN THE POWERBALL LOTTERY...THE GEN  HAD SAID HE HAD 3 WISHES....HE HAD USED TWO, NOW...ONE LEFT

IF ONLY HE COULD WIN IT  ALL HIS TROUBLES WOULD BE OVER
HE KNEW WHAT  HIS FINAL WISH WOULD BE ..BUT THEN WHAT?
WOULD THE GEN SIMPLY LEAVE?   HE HAD READ NOTHI NG  ABOUT WHAT MAY HAPPEN  AFTER THE COMPLETION OF THE THREE WISHES.

HE LOOKED AT THE BOTTLE AGAIN,   IF ONLY SHE/IT WOULD GRANT HIM  THAT WISH....THEN MISTY'S WORDS  ECHOED IN HIS HEAD."SHE MAY BE DANGEROUS"    HE HAD NO DOUBT THAT SHE WAS....HE KNEW  HE WOULD HAVE TO BE CAREFUL....VERY CAREFUL    ..

« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 06:32:40 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline cococo

« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2016, 03:52:08 PM »
Great

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2016, 06:59:58 AM »
THE GEN.....{ starting to feel   nervous   unsure...it had been a few days,or so it seemed..{.time had no meaning  in her world}  the man had not called  upon her  for his third  wish....unusual  everyone always takes their  three wishes.
she thought that maybe  he was  afraid, or upset   at what had happened
in the fight between the  two blondes....especially  when the blonde kate upton  went through the glass door and it appeared that she might perish.

but the gen had  fixed all that,..she had made the fight have a different ending
one where kate upton still lost the fight  but suffered   minor injuries
the man had seemed shakened   but pleased.

but she had  done something wrong   she felt  that the man   had become afraid of her..she only hoped that there was something that he desperately wanted....or something  he needed  that would  cause him to call upon her again.....she hoped so....she  wanted to escape  her  cell.

FRED...{IT had been a few days  since the  fight.between kate,and misty}
he still  had kind of a hollow feeling.....about both girls  being  hurt in the fight....and a guility feeling that he had  enjoyed watching the  fight
it was a turn on...more so than anything he had watched  online.

the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2016, 06:42:37 AM »
FRED... looks at the bottle ....he tries to imagine  what it looks like on the inside...he walked over to the  stand  bending down trying to peer through the darkish color glass  but could see nothing..it picks it up  and shakes it.
it feels  heavy  like it is full of something...he tries to pull the  cork out  but it is  stuck fast,and won't budge an inch...fuck it he thinks  sitting the bottle back down.

he decides to take his dog hobo for a walk..around the beach....getting outside for the first time  in a few days felt  good relaxing...
he meet some other people  at the beach  and had some  enjoyable  chats
fred  began feeling good about things  again  even his knees did'ent hurt this day.

walking back to the house..he stoped at the mail box....a handful of mail,mostly bills....walking inside taking hobo off the leash and giving the little dog some food....he walk back into his living room sitting n his recliner  flipped on the  tv..and started flipping through his mail.

as he read through the mail  that old helpless feeling returns
bill,after bill....utilities..credit cards....he could just never catch up
but that was'ent the worse..

one was a notice from the bank holding the mortage  on the house
a foreclosure notice....unless he could come up with  the payment
he would be foreclosed and evicted.

then there was a letter from some attorney..opening it
a notice that a lawsuit had been filed against him   by
kate and her mother...his ex wife...

a since of dread filled him....

no way  he can come up with enough money for the house payment
he had no where else to go..except  maybe living out of his  car

and this lawyers letter  to boot...

he looked back at the genie bottle...still a little afraid  of calling upon the
GEN, again..but  what else could he  do...he had  1 more wish
he had to use it.

standing...he  speaks  to no one in particular......'I wish to see you again"

seconds,turns to minutes....nothing happens..fred starts to believe  that
the  genie  was just some kind of hallunication,a dream.none of those thngs happened...he  turns sitting back in his recliner....yeah  a dream he told himself.

then suddenly a   voice...."did you call master,i  am  here'

he turns  and sees the girls  bowed.

yes...yes  I did  call he answers...I need your help

he faintly remembers  Misty's words  when she left

"she may be dangerous"

even so    I  have no choice...he pushes that thought from his mind.

the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2016, 06:33:30 AM »
THE GEN....{stating to think that maybe  this  is another lost effort
that again she had somehow lost her chance  to escape  the cell.
the man,had not called upon her for day;s..she did not understand  why.
it bothered her  greatly, she begin to weep...gen's are not suppose to weep.
but  perhaps  she is still more girl than gen,after all these years.

she decides to occupy  her time....she found  it  strange  that she to
had  enjoyed  the  fight between the two blondes. she  unfolded her left hand palm up....and an image  appeared...the images of the two blondes in their fight.

once a long time ago  she had been in such a fight. with another dark haired girl..over  what? she had forgotten..probably some guy,more likely  over  food.

she wondered how she would do in
 a fight.. the blonde  kate upton was much bigger than her...still she had observed that she was not a skilled fighter
the gen thought it would be difficult...but she believed she would beat kate upton.

the blonde misty was more even in size with her....but it was easy to see
she was the better fighter...the  gen thought she would have a more difficult time   in a fight with misty and could even lose. a fight with misty intrigued her quiet a lot.

perhaps  one  day she thought  and smiled..

then suddenly    she  felt  herself being lifted moving up,and up
he is calling me  she thought.....then  she is standing behind the
man,and  quickly bows.

FRED...{surprised  at the sound behind him,turns  and faces  the gen,
well if this is real,he is glad  that the gen looks like this,and not like
ALI BABA...}. finally he forces himself to speak

FRED...please  rise

THE GEN....standing...{pleased that he has called}

FRED...{.an awkard silence....finally  he speaks}, glad to see you come back

THE GEN.... I will always come when my master calls me.

FRED   {a wry smile}  where was a girl like this,when  he was  younger.

THE GEN....have you been angry with me master? you have not called upon me for several days.

FRED.....HUH? umm,no...no  I hav'ent been angry,with you....why do you ask?

THE  GEN......you seemed  angry..during the  fight

FRED....ohhh,..ummm  no,not entirel sure  what she  means....then he remembered  shouting at her....ohhhh....that....I as just  ahh surprised  and afraid  for the girls..especially kate......that was my fault....I should have explained better  what I wished for...i'm..i'm sorry for  shouting at you.

THE GEN.....smiles....did you like  your wish master?

FRED....yes,i did..very much

THE GEN..{smiles}

FRED...{O.M.G, what a  smile  she is perfect in everyway},then he remembered  some of the stories  he had read about  GEN'S...they can take  any form}.....ummm you told me once...your name  was  ahhh..ommm

THE GEN.....alexis

FRED...yes,,alexis....a beautiful name.....ummmm how  old  are you?

THE GEN....{smiling]...27  years old master.{which was true,but she had been 27 years old for a long time}

FRED......I'm  not sure  how  to ask this...{he did not want to make her angry}
is this  your true  form....how you really look?...I mean  ummm you live in that  bottle?

THE GEN....{a little confused  by these  questions...but  she did not want to make him angry}...yes master this is my true form...

FRED...[OK.giving her a smile,she had not answered the  question about the bottle...something  fred had  thought,and wondered about.everysince  he had  meet her...it was a question,he did not pursue...he did not really understand  why....he has been looking in her dark eyes....and just never......not asking would be fred's biggest mistake ever.

Alexis   fred  starts    smiling at her....I want to use my third  wish

THE  GEN....anything  master...

FRED......I want to  show  you something....he finds  the story about  the powerball lottery....ahhh  this  is a little embarrassing....but well...i'm really in deep trouble....with my finances......I have become  behind  on my bills,,my um obligations....I could evenlose  this house.....anyway..if I could win this
holding the  paper....for her to see.....if I could win this lottery..
it would solve  all my problems.....if   I buy some of those    tickets,could you make it the winning ticket   for the lottery.

THE GEN....{.looked at the paper,at the story..she did not undersand what a powerball was....but she knew of lotteries....there  were  even lotteries  in her time... but the man wanted   money,riches.....everyone  she had ever meet  had asked  for  money....it was a wish  she  could grant easily} yes master  I can make a ticket?  be a win.....

FRED {GASP]. he did'ent think he really expected that answer...you,you can?
I COULD BE THE ONLY WINNER.the  whole six hundred million?

THE GEN.....yes,master,if that is your  wish

FRED....then I wish,that I will  buy the winning ticket...and be the lone winner of the powerball lottery.

THE GEN.....then your wish  is my command master

FRED.......{ha not been this  happy in a very long time}   alexis...I have to leave...I have to  go purchase  tickets....thank you..thank you so much
he reaches  out giving the  girl  a hug....if he had not been lost  in all his glee he may have notice  how cold she was to the touch...
he left in a  hurry...getting in his car driving as  quickly as he could  to the nearest place  that sold powerball tickets

all his thoughts consumed....in what he could  do with all the money
first  he would quit his job.something he wanted to do all for so long
and finally retire...he would use some money to payoff  all his debts and catch up....not because he would have to  just because it was the right thing to do
and fred always  tried  to do the right thing...he would  share in his good fortune  with family  and  some friends....then last  but certainly not least
he  would buy an estate on some tropical island...and live out the rest of his days in paradise.

{little did fred know....that all those  things would not happen,well  not exactely....not  as  he  envisioned  them happening.}

THE GEN....{standing  in freds  living room after  he leaves]   she smiles
she is one step closer  to finally escaping her  cell....one last gift to offer fred
one she sure  he would accept...he just had to....then in a whisp  she disappears ...}

THE GEN....
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2016, 06:34:51 AM »
winner,winner,winner....all my troubles are   ov-over....eh....kind of!

FRED..{for the first time in month's...no  for the first time in year's..fred  felt hopeful. he drove as fast as  he could  to the nearest   store  where he knew they would be selling powerball lottery tickets...he had played  the lottery  every month....  even  the powerball  lottery every chance he got.and of course  had never won anything..his friends  kept telling him  his chances  of being struck by lightening  were better than winning the lottery..he did'ent care he still played...and this  time  fred held an  ace...he had a fucking genie
 in a bottle back  at the house  that had guaranteed he would win the whole
fucking thing.

he knew how unbelievable it sounded.... there was still a small part of him that did'ent believe it himself....and deep down..there was something that
just seemed  wrong....but he did'ent care....as he stoped in the parking lot
he told himself.."fred ole  boy,what have you got to lose....win  and all his troubles were over, lose  and things  would be the same  as they have been for a long time.

the line stretched out the door of the store and down the sidewalk...everyone it seemed was willing to take a chance..as he got in line   and others  got inline behind him.fred had  a thought" what if all these people had a genie  also?  but then he pushed that out of his mind,after all how many genie's could there be?

the line moved faster than he expected....and as he neared the counter...he had another  vivid thought  that just as it was his turn...the  cashier..would  say"sorry, but we sold out of tickets"...that would just be his luck.

but that did'ent happen....he bought   his tickets..left the store and drove  home....that night he could think of nothing else  but  what he  would  do  with the winnings.....the drawing would be in two days.... one way or  another  his life  was about to change.

{he just had  no real idea  it was about to change}
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 06:37:59 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2016, 05:41:16 AM »
THE GEN......{her plan complete...she knew  the offer  that   she would offer the man..confident that it would work....since their last talk..the gen had used  her gift..or curse... she had been intrigued by the  fight..she had to know how  she could fair in a catfight. she had planed not to use  her power

she did not know another girl to fight with..so she imagines a blonde image of herself...it was  how  she  imagined  a sister may look.they would fight over  who escapes  the bottle  and  who would stay behind.
 not to sure  how  to begin...then to her amazement the blonde  clubs her with a right punch to the jaw...the gen staggers back.falling into a wall.

the punch hurt..the first time  she had felt pain in a long time...she felt  anger  at the blonde double...and at the same time..a feeling of exhilaration

the blonde advances..grabing for  the  gen's hair....her scalp actually flaired in pain as her hair was stretched tight....she  throws a right punch at the doubles chest..causing the blonde  to shriek releasing  the gen's hair  stumbling back.

the  gen..springs  forwards...her hands grabing  for   the blonde double's hair
then  her  scalp roars in pain again  feeling her hair  being torn  at

the  two spin and stumble...crashing into the walls.....pulling hair  kicking and scratching at each other....groans  and  shrieks of anger filling   the combat room...

FRED.....[ sleep  was uneasy for  fred...he woke many times during the night after returning home....the anticipation was  just two much...the  drawing of the powerball winner would be in a few hours...he awoke  again   mid morning
he  made himself some breakfast...his imagination working thinking that soon he would have  his breakfast prepared and ready   for him by his estate  staff
he  ate..then fed  his little dog  hobo...

he was  to keyed up   to just set  inside it  was going tobe another beautiful day..he decided to take  hobo for a walk....he noticed the bottle  on the
shelf...wtf   it was  shaking back and forth...he wondered what was gong on
hope nothing is going on with the   gen he thought..bending peering at the thick dark glass...still he could not see inside..ohh well probably nothing.
he then took hobo  and left the house.

THE GEN.... {the fight raged on between the  gen  and her double....both were bruised  scratched   and bloodied....their clothes torn  and ruined
both topless  they rolled back and forth  over  the imaginary  flooring
each on top  for only a moment..brunette,blonde,,blonde  brunette.
they fought on and on..
then  the the gen..began to feel tired..her energy drained...the blonde double gaining the edge  more and more.....owwww  the gen wailed taking a knee to her private...the blonde double  was stronger..starting to take over
pulling the gen up by her hair.holding her with one hand  swinging slap after slap across the  gen's face.....then the  gen is thrown to her stomach
she  had had enough...looking over her  shoulder  the blonde  was coming at her  to finish  the fight......no....nooo the gen'thought..it was'ent suppose to be like this...rolling to her back....she claps her hands twice....the blonde double   looks surprised  and vanishes in a wisp and fades away..the  gen' falls back exhausted.

FRED...{ the  walk was long and pleasant...and to his surprise  he  had a nervouse excitement of apins and needles feeling in his  stomach...it was had lunch   when  fred arrived back at the house.....to his surprise  the bottle had fallen on the floor...how did that happen he thought..picking itover..did'ent appear to be cracked or broken..he placed it back on the shelf.

he tried to stay busy until time  for  the powerball  announcement...
he found the site  and watched  anxiously...first some minor drawings
wish they would hurry  the fu*** up and get to the powerball drawing

finally....it was time...fred had all the tickets  spread before him
they drew the first number..then the next..then the next.fred copied them all down  checking and double  checking to be sure he had them right
then begin  comparing  them to his  tickets.

first,no....2nd  no..3rd almost  but no...the 4th no..ticket after ticket
no match  he had only a few left...he began to feel sick...that he was'ent going to win.....but then    the next ticket...the numbers matched exactely
he looked again,and again,comparing the numbers....no doubt about it he had a winning ticket.

he jumped to his feet  dancing and shouting to no one in particular
his little dog hoping around his feet with him  obviously thinking that fred had lost his mind....fred did'ent care  what  anyone  would think  he  just won the powerball lottery.

fred  contacted  the lottery commission..yes indeed it was a winning ticket..however..they informed fred   they would wait  to see if other winners  came forwards,,..fred knew there would be no one else...day,after day
until the final deadline  came.....then  he received  the congratulatory  call
he had been the only winner  the whole six hundred million.

the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2016, 05:32:19 AM »
THE GEN... [felt proud  and dissapointed  in her catfight  effort. Proud  that for the first time in a long time,before she  accepted an offer  and become a gen
felt alive  again..she felt  pain...had  caused pain  to another...and be assured  the blonde double may have been just an illusion   it felt pain inflicted by  her.
dissapointed  that  despite her best effort  she had still  been been,and by that illusion she created...the gen knew...that if she   escapes the this prison
free  to move and live in the outside world...and wanted to be involved  in other fights,then she would need someone to train and guide her...but who?
then  the blonde  girl misty  came to mind....a smile crossed her face
ohhh yeah  she would do just fine..to be my mentor.

She felt good  that this would be her time...to finally escape   the  cell.
The gen had learned  from her past mistakes..although the man  had  not called upon her  of late..that was to be expected..she knew  the last wish
had been successful....she would visit the man  one last time
she  would make the offer   no one  would dare  to refuse..

FRED [Confirmed   that he was the lone  powerball lottery  winner
the full six hunred million was all his...well not actually  all of it
he choose  to take a one time lump amount,then their were the taxes of course
still that left him  more money than he ever dreamed of.
the days followering were hectic,and busy...with  all the obligatory
interviews with local and national media...all the congratulations from friends and  what family he had...

he settled  all of is financial  issues...reaching a settlement with his kate  and her mother...sitting lone   in his favorite chair  watching   one of his favorite  shows....hobo   lying in his lap...he looked around the room  many things  that he had wanted to keep were packed in boxes...he would  donate the rest and leave  the  house  in days...then he felt a pang of sadness  despite everything he had lived there a long time,and liked it.he would even miss it.

but  a smile spread across his face...your a millionaire   no more job he hated
no more, collection calls  on past due bills...no more trying to shuffle  payments  around from week to week..then he felt a pain in his back
and most important of all..no more ignoring his health. for some time  he was just going to travel  and disappear...fred had no idea  how true that last word
was going to be.

He noticed the bottle still sitting on the shelf..strange  he had not thought of it during this past several days...he thought about finding the bottle on the beach...he had almost just left it  there... why  did'ent he? that had been just a few weeks ago  seems like forever now...

he wished that he could  see the gen again..he wanted  to thank her
turning his attention back to the  movie on t.v....

then  that familiar voice from behind

MASTER ,I am here ....
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2016, 06:16:17 AM »
FRED..[hearing her  voice behind  him,made it feel as if hs blood ran cold.a sense of dread and fear  come over him...he turned  to face   the  gen

THE GEN[ Smiling...but  then  she could see  the look of uncertainity and fear on his face....this  concerned her....he may be sliping away...noooo that must not happen again....master  she  began.her smile beaming.]

FRED { FINALLY  forces himself to speak.....I  won the lottery.he knew that sounded  dumb}

THE GEN....{YES MASTER, I know   it was  your  wish. A re you not pleased?
again smiles}

FRED....Looking deep into her dark eyes...her smile  reassures him....she forces  himself  to smile  at her....why  should he fear her?   she had done nothing to harm him...and gawd  she is beautiful....I...I..just want to think you
for helping me...he stammers out.

THE  GEN.[A bit more relieved...he had not ordered her  to leave..she sensed  his fear was  waning......YOU ARE MOST WELCOMED  GRACIOUS MASTER.

AN  UNEASY SILENCE....FRED  BEGINS  TO FEEL VERY TIRED

THE GEN.....Master...there is something that I wish  to give  you...a...gift

FRED..[A gift? his voice sounding slured  and far away}

THE GEN...{Yes.....a gift....I wish to give  you a small part of me...the gift of gen....Looking deep in his eyes..yes  gracious master...  accept this gift  and all things  will be yours...with just a mere thought.
SHE OPENS HER HAND  PALM UP,A MIST ARISES   AND FORMS INTO A BUBBLE..FLOATING  TO A STOP BETWEEN THEM...GAZE INTO THE SPHERE MASTER AND KNOW WHat CAN BE YOURS.

FRED.....His eyes follow  the  bubble....it  reminds him of the  soapy bubbles toy he played with as a  child.

THE GEN.....SMILES..she is so close  closer than she has ever been before
yessssss  she  says..her voice  sounding a bit more like a hisss....loooksssss
into the spheressss gracious master....there will be no landsssss  you cannot go.... now...or in the past..or the  futuresss....just with a simple  wishhhhh

FRED {his gaze fixed  on the bubble...the scenes playng out before him]

THE  GEN....{All the riches  of the universe....gold..silver...precious  jewels will be at your finger tips...leaders of nations will bow down to you}

you will be  the  head of  a great  harem.....the most beautiful  women in the world  will be at your feet to serve your  every whim.... AND gracious master.the will fight for and over you if that is what you desire.

{now this  was the difficult part.....not losing her concentration..moistioning her lips....ohh gracious master  all these things  can be yours....but can never leave the   unless someone frees you....as you have freed me.

THE GEN ..knew all the things  she offered him were true.....all .....those things were not real...only images of  want and desire
they were things  she   long ago she accepted with the power of  gen
theabject lonliness   of the bottle  had become so overwhelming....
her desire was to escape.

GRACIOUS MASTER... you must obey  this gift of your own free will
do you accept  this  gift?

FRED....[Feeling very drousy...like he was under  the influence of some narcotic....deep inside he knew that he should  say no..but he answers  yes.

THE GEN.....{A look of relief.....then you accept my gift...my world for yours,your world for mine....of your own free will?

FRED....{Yes]

THE GEN.....YOU  accept my gift..your world for mine...my world for yours.
of your own free will.

FRED...[Tries  to say no...but instead a yes slips through his lips]

THE GEN....{smiles....so  truly happy..for the first time in a long time....gracious master...you have  the gift of  gen...she claps her hands..the scenes fade..the bubbles  bust...fred  nods off to a deep sleep....it is finshed}

the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2016, 06:40:01 AM »
FRED....[awakes   stretches   an yawns  looking around  his bedroom..
he still feels a little light headed    ...droozy....he does'ent remember  how  he got to his bedroom.in fact he does'ent remeber much at all  about he night before..except  having a few beers...ummm must have had a few more than I thought....he faintly remembers  talking with the  GEN...or at least he  thought so.

Yeah....we did  talk he thought....THE GEN  had mentioned something about a gift?   ...he made  hobo a bowl of food sitting it on the floor.. here boy,breakfast he calls out.

A gift?  what kind of  gift?  then he thought about  waking uo in the bedroom
how did he get there....could the girt had been sexual?  gawd he hoped so..fred old boy  you still got it..even if you can't remeber .

He prepares  some coffee  and some breakfast...hen walks from his kitchen into his living room....thinking that he had  heard  hobo  fred turns back and looks
at what as his kitchen....Hi mouth drops open  eyes  widen....Nothing...nothing at all...just a dull white empty room
wtf....what happened to everything  all the  appliances the kitchen table
  everything?  then to is shock and amazement  things starting reappearing  when he remembered each item...must have been just my imagination
he turns and walks into the living room{everything in the kitchen  fades away]

he  sits in his favorite  chair  flipping through the tv channels  and stops on the morning news...the local channel is replaying an interview they did with him..he had become a local celebrity....the reporter had asked him what he planed to do....he gave several answers  ..but the last one  was  to take a trip
spend some time  at the beach..he had not been on a real vacation in years.

he thought about  sitting in a beach  chair....under a beach umbrella..looking across  the sand..watching  the waves crash ashore....then  suddenly  he was there...no longer  in his recliner  but relaxing  on the beach.

wait   wtf is going on  where am i.he thought....he had been  at his house just moments before...then suddenly  the beach scene fades away

nothing...just a  dark empty place...his mind races what is happening
he walks around....the place lightens a bit   kind of like a dull  opaque color
kind of what he imagined  what  light might look like beaming through dark colored glass.

we walked and walked around in circles  it seemed..he was getting scared
had he died..? was this hell?  the thought filled his mind that would be about his luck...something good had finally happened  and he kicked the bucket.

he walks and bumps into a wall..then anoher wall....he looks across  what seemed to be  a room...and  notices  some dull images...he runs  towards those  and thumps into the  wall..his hands out  feeling....it's glass!

he presses his face  to the glass  dullimages begin to focus a bit
his heart beats faster....he begins to ralize that he is looking out at his living room...his chair...the tv   the desk  the packed boxes.

hi eyes widen...he catches a glimpse of the edge of the  shelf..then it hits  him full blast...he is inside   the bottle....THE GEN!  she..it.. had done this!
but why?

he begin to call  for her  GEN!   GEN!....I want to see you
no answer he looks through the glass again..then gasp stumbling back
when her face appears infront of him from the room outside.

HER,or it's face looks different still pretty  but distorted..like something in a nightmare.

why did you do this   he ask....  

THE GEN....IT IS your gift gracious master

FRED...confused...gift?

THE GEN....YES MASTER,i give you the power of  gen

FRED....confused...wait  what?  you mean i  am a gen  now?

THE GEN....yes master...

FRED.....feeling some better.well he supposed that explained the beach scene earlier....but where  am I  he ask.

THE  GEN......YOU are inside  the bottle master

FRED....wait   what?  then I want to leave  

THE GEN.....you cannot leave  master,not until someone calls upon you

FRED...you mean like when I called you

THE GEN...yes master

FRED...then call upon me  

THE GEN...I cannot

FRED...why?

THE GEN...I do not wish for you master

FRED....dumbfounded.speechless....he stutters    but why he squeaks out

THE GEN....no answer

FRED..you mean I cannot leave  until someone release me  as I did you

THE GEN.....yes master

FRED... how long will that take

THE GEN....I do not know

FRED....I'm traped here

THE GEN...no answer

FRED...I do not want your gift...take it back

THE GEN...I cannot...you accepted it of your own free will...

FRED...gift  my ass..this is a curse....take it back ! I don't want it!

THE GEN....I cannot    you accepted   it of your own free will,giving me my freedom.

FRED..giving her freedom...then he began to understand    you bitch!  you tricked me.....all of  it everything  granting my wishes  it was all to trap me here....so you could  escape....

THE GEN ..only smiles  an ugly smile  her face seems to be everywhere

FRED..Looks up seeing the neck and the cork above  and starts trying to climb up the wall..it is slick  and he slides back down again and again until he slumps to the floor.....then he mumbles  what about my life   people will miss me

THE GEN....OHH master  do not worry about them    they will always be with you    .things can be as you wish....anything you wish anyone you wish to see  will come true

FRED....but only here in the bottle   until I am released

THE GEN....YES MASTER

FRED....and my  dog  hobo

THE GEN....wish for him  and he will come  as always

FRED.....please don't do this

THE GEN...no answer

FRED...YOU BITCH!!!  I WILL ESCAPE  THEN I WILL DESTROY YOU!

THE GEN..llaughs....master   one gen cannot harm another

FRED...feels the bottle being lifted..wait  what...pressing his face to the glass watching eyes widened as the gen carries it and him through his house for the last time  he  sees all his things    the chair  the tv  the stereo. she carries  him and the bottle through the back door into the yard.
feeling  the bottle being lifted....it settles.....the gen's face is all around what is the bitch doing?

THE  GEN ...   outside  holds the  bottle in her palm peering in at fred
through the glass.....then takes a deep pursing her lips then blows
the bottle flies  end over  end..higher  and higher....until it is out of site

FRED....perfect..the perfect fate for his life....

{WE LEAP AHEAD TO SIX MONTHS LATER   THE BOTTLE TRAVELED A GREAT DISTANCE AWAY..LANDING ON SOME FAR AWAY AND REMOTE BEACH..
FRED SLOWLY ACCEPTED HIS FATE..BECOMING MORE ANDMORE ACCOUSTOMED   ..IN FACT HE BECOME FOND OF HIS NEW POWERS
THE GEN HAD BEEN  RIGHT  EVERYTHING  AD ANYTHING HE WISHED FOR HE COULD SEE....BUT DEEP INSIDE HE LONGED FOR SOMEONE TO RELEASE HIM.

THE GEN.....LEARNED  AND BECOME MORE ACCOUSTOMED TO HER NEW WORLD AND LOVED EVERYHING IT HAD TO OFFER....SHE HAD MEET MISTY ONCE AGAIN  AND THEY BECOME FAST FRIENDS..MISTY  WAS HER MENTOR
THE GEN  ENJOYED THE MOVIES...THE INTERNET.TRAVELING  MEETING NEW PEOPLE....SHE HAD EVEN BEGAN TO LEARN HOW  TO DRIVE A CAR
ALTHOUGH SHE DID'ENT REALLY NEED IT THE LOTTERY FRED HAD WON WAS NOW HERS...AS MISTY HAD SAID  MONEY MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND
IT WAS THE SAME  WAY IN HER PAST LIFE

NOW  SHE WAS LYING POOL SIDE  AT A LAVISH LUXURY RESORT
IN HER  BLUE STRING BIKINI...HE THOUGHT ABOUT FRED  .THE GEN HAD ACTUALLY LIKED HIM...A PANG OF REGRET..SHE HOPED THAT HE HAD ACCEPTED HIS NEW LIFE....

MISTY  BROUGHT THEM A COUPLE OF DRINKS SITTING BESIDE HER
IN A WHITE  STRING BIKINI

MISTY....UMMMM GEN...I THINK ITS TIME WE HAVE ONE OF OUR WORKUTS
READY TO COME INSIDE....

THE GEN..ALWAYS READY...SMILING ANSWERING HER

THE MORAL OF THE STORY  CAREFUL WAT YOU WISH FOR  IT JUST MAY COME TRUE!

« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 07:09:03 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2016, 07:23:24 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxcDTUMLQJI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCRqAzCevsY

list of credits  

my thanks to mistycats   and
fred {bzards119}

for allowing me to include them in my story

hope I did both justice  I tried my best :)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 07:28:56 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline HollyCat

• God Member
  • Sweet but a Psycho
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2016, 06:03:26 PM »
Great story Lexi   :)

If you could fight as good as you can write you might actually win sometimes  :P

I like how your blonde double was better than you....does that mean blondes are best?   
I'm a cat not a catfish..cyber me is all you will see. Nothing irl :)

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2016, 11:07:11 PM »
Great story Lexi   :)

If you could fight as good as you can write you might actually win sometimes  :P

I like how your blonde double was better than you....does that mean blondes are best?   

careful holly  or I may turn you into that blonde donkey
the prez tramp