News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

FoxyAnne vs Mauler Maureen in a British Pub

• 18 Replies

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
FoxyAnne vs Mauler Maureen in a British Pub
« on: June 24, 2014, 04:35:40 AM »
I have been asked to post this story in parts so FoxyAnne and Mauler Maureen made add their comments as the story continues. Here is Part 1:

Maureen and JT are at an English pub on a date. They had been drinking copiously all night and it didn’t show signs of stopping anytime soon. They found seats at the bar and JT ordered a round for the place. This brought uproarious cheers from around the room, including a stunning 50 year old who lifts her drink to JT and blew him a kiss. Maureen notices this and scowled at the presumptuous blonde. “That bitch better keep away from you tonight if she knows what’s good for her, “ Maureen whispers into JT’s ear. He just looks over at the blonde, smiled and raised his drink to her in a salute.  The blonde raises her glass back at him in response, but was looking at Maureen. Maureen then leaned into JT rubbing her tits on his back kissed him on the neck and rubs his crotch, marking her territory.
Maureen then whispers in his ear that she has to go powder her nose and will be right back. She then puts her arms around his neck and gives him a long kiss before she gets up off her bar stool and makes her way to the back of the packed bar to find the ladies room.
JT watches her sexy hips and shapely legs as she walks away. Maureen is dressed in a dark green silk blouse and tight, short black skirt bare legs and black heels. When she is out of his sight he turns back to the bar to order another round and now sitting next to him is the sexy blonde. Dressed in a sheer white button down top, blue jeans skirt and back heels she smiles at him as she rocks back and forth on stool next to him. JT can’t help but let his attention be drawn to her sexy bare legs in the short, tight skirt. She puts her finger under his chin bringing his eyes up to meet hers and away from her legs. She giggles and says, “Thank you love for the drink. Can I return the favor?”
JT shakes his head yes and grins at her. He reaches out his hand and says, “Hi. My name is JT. I and my lady friend are in Europe for a bit of vacation. Pleased to meet you ….?”
Anne takes his preferred hand and shakes it, “My name is Anne. Lady friend doesn’t seem to like me much.”
“Well, she can be a little jealous, especially when it comes to other pretty women.”
Anne smiled at this and put her hand on his knee. “Well if I had a man like you around, I’d be jealous too.”
The both of them were getting sauced and the more they drank the more flirtatious they became. They started touching each other more and more and sexual innuendoes started creeping into the conversation. Briefly JT wondered at one point where Maureen was but then Anne would say something laced cleverly with a sexual undertone and his mind wondered back to the woman in front of him.
Maureen on the other hand had her hands full as well. Several of the bar patrons where flirting with her at the back of the bar as she came out of the lou. She was having such a good time with the flirtation she lost track of the time. Then, another woman going to the ladies room mentioned to her that “FoxyAnne” was having a good time with her date and she might want to check in on them.
By the time she found JT and Anne they had moved the conversation to an out of the way table and the conversation had taken on a ….interesting turn. By the time she got to them they were making out and he had his hand up her skirt and she had her hand down his pants.
Maureen saw red! The patrons saw this and parted like the sea before Moses as she made a bee line for the two of them.
She stood at the table as the two were oblivious of her presence. She stood ther for 10 seconds tapping her foot with her hands on her hips before she realized they were oblivious to her presence. Finally, she yelled, “What the hell is going on here!”
JT immediately removed his hand from under Anne’s skirt with a look of a young boy getting caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Anne on the other hand just looked up, still massaging JT’s huge erection and said, “We were just getting to know each other. I see why you are so jealous over this stud. I think I will take him to the back for a bit more fun. He seems to be enjoying himself and I would hate to waste that incredible hard on. You won’t mind dear will you?”
“I do mind you fucking whore and if you don’t get your hands off my man right now I am going to beat you so bad, you won’t be able to lay a man for a month.”
“Big talk from a woman who left her man alone with me all this time. If you can’t keep your man interested, maybe you should leave him to someone who can.”
Sudenly, a Ooo came up from the crowd that had gone silent as soon as they saw the potential for a catfight.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
Re: FoxyAnne vs Mauler Maureen in a British Pub
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2014, 08:56:27 AM »
I'm ready to punish you, you limey Pig ! Keep those nasty claws of yours off JT. He's with me, and that's how it's gonna stay. This is where he belongs, as I point to my furry crotch.

Offline jackie

• Come and try me if you dare
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2014, 10:30:34 AM »
I'm with Foxy on this one.......go get her hun

Offline martha

• God Member
  • I and my husband love women catfights!
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2014, 02:14:28 PM »
sorry Anne, but Maureen will degrade and humiliate you

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2014, 03:41:34 PM »
Part 2
This is the final straw! Maureen jumps Anne like lightning, burying her hands to the scalp in her shoulder length blonde hair pulling FoxyAnne up from her chair and swinging her around in a circle. Maureen lets go as she arches to the middle of the room. As Anne falls on her sexy ass her short skirt rides up showing her erotic lacy see thru black underwear. Mauler Maureen dives on top of her and they both go for the other’s hair. Legs start tangling as they roll across the floor in a tangle of limbs and obscenities. JT just moves his chair to a better position to watch this fight of titans and leans in to get a better view.
After a minute of this both their skirts ride up and everyone can see Maureen isn’t wearing any underwear. Her luscious, full dark bush on display for all to see. But this doesn’t seem to bother her in the least as she continues to give as good as she gets in this floor fight. Finally the two rivals separate and stand just a few feet apart. Breathing heavy the two girls circle each other. Their blouses are ripped and torn to shreds barely on their bodies. “You know bitch, I am going to look forward to f_cking your bloke after I have mopped the floor with you. I really enjoyed the feel of his cock in my hand,” Anne stated to see if she could get a rise out of Maureen. “Bitch, when I’m done with you your pussy will be so raw you won’t be able to f_ck for a week. But, please feel free to watch what you’re missing as I take JT’s big dick right here in the back of the bar after I’m done with you,” Maureen spat back.
 The girls decide to remove their tops and bras as they exchange insults, always watching for an attack from their opponent. Both women fling their articles of clothing to JT not only to fuel their enemy’s anger, but to turn him on. They notice he starts gathering the clothing into a ball and is now rubbing his cock thru his pants with it.

Suddenly they go for each other’s hair again whipping each other across the room till they stumble into a table and fall to the floor again. They maintain their hair grip as they whip back and forth on the floor like two snakes locked in battle. Clumps of red and blonde hair litter the floor as each woman tries to mount her opponent getting her leg up and over the other woman only to be gouged or scratched or punched causing her to lose the necessary concentration to continue her mount. Maureen finally manages to sit atop Anne. Reaching down to scratch her face with her sharp talons, Maureen has a satisfied look on her face. Anne lets out a whale of pain and it shows on her shocked face. She reaches up with both hands grabbing Maureen’s tits and digging her nails in and drawing blood as well. This causes Maureen to let out her own scream of agony as she moves her hands to Anne’s on her breast trying to get her to let go. Anne just starts twisting Maureen’s tits in an effort to scratch them even more.
Maureen sits up and leans back in an effort to get out of Anne’s reach to no avail. Anne suddenly brings her bare legs up and locks her ankles around her nemesis neck and displaces her from her top position. Still digging at Maureen’s tits from her sitting position she now applies the weight of her body to the press and claw of her sharp nails and starts going for Maureen’s nipples.
Maureen crying and realizing she is losing this fight knows she has to go for desperate measures. The look of intense pain causes her face to turn red. Without hesitation she reaches between her rival’s legs and rips away the thin material of Anne’s panties. Finding a health patch of blonde bush, she digs in and starts pulling pussy hair. Anne’s face turns white as the blood drains from her cheeks. Being an experienced catfighter Anne saw this coming but couldn’t react quickly enough.
Anne now sits back and reaches between Maureen’s legs and grabs a healthy patch of dark fur. Maureen grits her teeth at this new attack, but knows she is the queen of cxnt mauling and bares the new agony.
Both women now sit up, still with a hand deeply entrenched in the other’s bush. They go to a kneeling position on the floor with their legs spread to keep their balance. Both women are shaking their heads back and forth as they crane their necks away from each other as their faces show the intense torcher they are serving at her rival’s attack. Seeing this isn’t enough they now lean into each other reaching both hands down to get a better grip of the other’s hair pie. Suddenly both women let out a blood curdling scream that silence the room. Both bring up a hand full of the other’s cxnt hair. They both fill the room with their scream till their lungs are empty. Now panting as they lean into each other they reach down now trying to grab each other’s hands to keep them away from their precious womanhood. Seeing the futility of this they again grab a handful of the other’s bush with one hand, but reach for a handful of their rival’s head hair instead. Now they are jerking back and forth on both patches of woman hair. The intense look of pain on their faces almost guttural as they pull back and forth in a battle of wills to see who will surrender first. All the while JT has sat back in his chair silently watching on as this vicious battle continued.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2014, 03:41:42 PM »
Thanks for the support Speck and Martha. And as for you MatureCat, you are definitely next on my list. Your mouth is bigger than your ass.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2014, 03:53:15 PM »
I glance to my right and notice JT massaging his huge cock as he watches Anne and I in this pussy hair yanking tug-of-war of ours. It only makes me pull at her bush with more force as I'm determined to have that juicy bone of his all to myself.

Offline let em fight

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2014, 11:47:04 PM »
Maureen is going to show this bitch who the mature queen is around here.  Get  her Maureen show her baby!

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2014, 08:02:14 AM »
I want to make sure that Anne regrets letting her bush grow in for this fight. I'll see to it that she won't have to shave her pussy for a long long time.

Offline Corbin2012

• God Member
  • Getting ready to watch a catfight
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2014, 09:59:04 AM »
wow this is hot. waited for this so lang. will be commenting later on
I wish each and every day would start with a catfight in my flat

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2014, 07:11:06 AM »
You spend too much time focusing on pubic hair bitch, let me get my nails in you and doing damage, that's how I plan to hurt you and get jt to myself
Not to worry Anne. I won't just be focused on your pathetic growth of pubes. Your entire crotch is fair game !

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2014, 03:30:45 PM »
And now, part 3 the finisher.

Part 3
Both women’s necks threaten to break form the whiplash motion of their hair pulling and JT could see the cxnt hair fairly standing out as each woman tried to lift her opponent off the floor with it. Suddenly JT can see the stalemate going up a notch as he sees Anne’s fingers begin to probe inside Maureen’s cxnt. Maureen realizes what Anne is doing and follows suite. As the women start digging inside their rival’s womanhood the crowd catches on as both women grit their teeth and squeeze their eyes tightly. Neither woman wants to let the other know how much pain they are in as their fingernails scratch away at the line of the other woman’s pussy. The crowd starts rooting again for their favorite as the cxnt mauling continues.
“Common FoxyAnne, ream that yank whore’s  cunny out.”
“Common Maureen, show that bitch why they call you the cxnt Mauler!”
The cxnt mauling battle continues for over two minute as both girls are digging furrows in the other woman’s ladyhood with one hand and they now are not only pulling hair but are smacking, punching and scratching at the other woman’s face, neck and breasts.
The crowd is threating to become a riot when they can see the battle is beginning to turn. Slowly, Lady Anne stops her head hair attack with her free hand and reaches down to Maureen’s hand berried in her cxnt and tries to pull it away.  Anne starts to slowly moan in agony and Maureen starts to sneer  as she can see her nemesis falter.
Maureen now starts using both of her hands on Anne’s cxnt and bush, pulling hair and clit with one hand and digging at her cxnt walls with the toehr. This continues for another full minute as Anne has an iron will, but her body falters her and she starts falling backwards with Maureen on top still.  Now with their breasts pressed firmly against each other’s outstanding bodies Maureen is close enough to start a biting assault as well on Anne’s shoulder. Anne lets out a shriek.
JT gets up from his chair intending on stopping the fight and several patrons realizing the fight is over (even if the combatants don’t) and help him pull the opponents apart. After a great struggle the group is able to extract each woman’s hands from her rivals womanhood. A tearing sound can be heard as each woman pulls a last grip of pussy hair out of her rival’s bush.
After they are sepperted and moved to chairs a good six yards apart the crowd watches as the bartender walks up to Maureen and helps her to stand. On wobbly legs she stands as the bartender puts her arm in the air, “The winner!”
The bar goes wild once again. JT kisses Maureen passionately and she reaches for his crotch mouthing “mine!”. JT t
 who had the remains of each woman’s clothing walks over to Anne as a couple of the ladies in the crowd attend momentarily to Maureen. Anne looks up at him and he takes her hand and kisses it. “You  fought well. Ididn’t know women could fight that viciously in real life. Thank you.” He starts to hand her the remainder of her clothes when Anne puts her hand on his and says “Keep them, as a momento of tonight and  of me.” She then brought him close enough to kiss and laid a kiss on him he would be dreaming about in the years to ccome.

Maureen starts to jump up to resume the fight, but the ladies pull her back down till JT get to her. Maureen stands as he takes his jacket and puts it around her shoulders. It’s over lets go back to the hotel so I can show you how much I appreciate my champion.
Maureen shakes her head and says,” I can ‘t wait that long to claim my prize. One of the ladies from the crowd says something to Maureen that JT can’t understand. Maureen shakes her head with a grin. She then takes JT past Anne (they exchange dirty looks as she passes by) and make her way to the storeroom in the back of the bar. When she and JT come out a half hour later the bar is still a buzz with activity. Anne is noticeably absent to Maureen’s satisfaction and JT’s disappointment. The crowd, gently pat Maureen on the back as she passes by and out into the street to hail a cab.
As they get into the vehicle Maureen looks at JT and says, “If you thought that was good, wait till we get back to the hotel room.”

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2014, 05:39:29 PM »
Hey Anne. Not to rub it in, but, I gave JT the blowjob of his life in that storeroom at the pub after our fight. He was wonderful! Sooooo much cum ! It was as if he'd been saving it up for a month. I'm sure he'd love to tell you all about it.

Offline MvsMfighter

« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2014, 07:29:57 PM »
come on Maureen! Show her who's the better woman!

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2014, 04:43:15 AM »
Hey Anne. Not to rub it in, but, I gave JT the blowjob of his life in that storeroom at the pub after our fight. He was wonderful! Sooooo much cum ! It was as if he'd been saving it up for a month. I'm sure he'd love to tell you all about it.
Ouch!