News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

FoxyAnne vs Mauler Maureen in a British Pub

• 18 Replies

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: FoxyAnne vs Mauler Maureen in a British Pub
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2014, 01:04:54 PM »
I don't know if she is still on the board at this point, but I would love to thank FoxyAnne for letting my catfight story be the last one she participated in before she left the board. She will be sorely missed by many of us.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2014, 01:59:23 PM »
I don't know if she is still on the board at this point, but I would love to thank FoxyAnne for letting my catfight story be the last one she participated in before she left the board. She will be sorely missed by many of us.

Oh no why the hell she leaving!!!! Not many decent real women on here as it is!!!
Check out her profile page. She says her heart just isn't in it anymore and she wants to move on to other things.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2014, 04:49:04 PM »
I'm so glad I had one last chance to maul her before she left. She was an excellent competitor. As dirty as they come.

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2014, 03:00:27 AM »

Good story