News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

after the worst experience of my life

• 12 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
after the worst experience of my life
« on: June 26, 2014, 04:42:59 AM »

It’s been almost 3 months since the most humiliating experience of my life. When the two of us had our fight I really thought that I would knock the shit out of that big, fat out of shape cow. I couldn’t believe how this dominant Mistress dominated me and made me do things against my will that I never even imagined in my worst nightmares. I know what I did wrong. I have analyzed my mistakes and I know better. I know a lot better. I definitely misjudged how fast she moves. I also misjudged her strength, but my biggest mistake was I thought that after a few minutes she would be totally out of breath and helpless. Yes, my biggest mistake was misjudging her stamina. Just to think, for the first 5 minutes, at least that’s how long it felt like, I was knocking this fat cow into a bloody mess. No matter how fast she is, I am much faster than her. The last time I caught her off guard from the get go, and I pummeled her face. She was shocked at how I bloodied her nose and lips, but that is when she caught me with one really hard punch to my nose and blood was everywhere. I lost my concentration and the advantage that I had at the beginning became more diminished with every punch, mine or hers. I should have backed away and not let my anger get the best of me. I should have continued my pummel and retreat strategy that had me way ahead.

I was still getting the best of the cow for several more minutes. She was a bloody mess, and she was starting to breath heavy. Then she caught me with a head wrenching blow to my chin and an uppercut to my jaw, and I was senseless and defenseless. That’s when this big used her weight and strength and really started beating the shit out of me. Then once she sat on top of me I had no chance. The 70 lbs that she outweighs me by was too much and I was already weakened.  After that she took my wedding ring, and my husband, and she totally made a fuckin fool out of me in front of everyone we know. She made me into her slave and made me do things I never dreamt of in my very worst nightmares.

I’m not going to let this fat cow keep my husband, or my wedding ring, and I have been dreaming of getting my revenge on this uppity old fat whore bitch, and teaching this fat cow a lesson she will never forget.   I will beat her up and humiliate her even worse than she did to me the last time. I can’t wait much longer and I intend on making this happen very soon.

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Re: after the worst experience of my life
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2014, 08:36:02 AM »

It’s  2:30 AM, another night without my husband’s hot body, another night without my husband’s big cock, another night alone, thinking over and over again that she’s there with him, with my very own husband, and my very own precious wedding ring on her finger. I can’t help when the tears fill up in my eyes as I think back to how this fuckin whore made me beg her to take my wedding ring off of my finger, and how she made me lick and kiss my very own wedding ring on her finger, right in front of my husband and all of my friends. My neighbors stood there watching as this fat fuckin whore made a complete fool out of me, and the way she was laughing, so viciously. I could tell she was really getting off, the more she humiliated me the hotter the bitch was getting.  Tears are rolling down my cheeks now. I’m thinking about how she was showing me my ring, my very own wedding ring on her finger. Caitlin was so happy with herself as she used my very own wedding ring to punch my face in. I can see it like it is happening right now as she put my ring, my very own wedding ring right in my face, and she was laughing insanely as she told me to stick my tongue out and lick and kiss my wedding ring on her finger.

Alright, I lost the fight, but what kind of whore is this ordering me to lick and kiss my wedding ring on her finger. And when I refused to do it, she punched my face bloody with my very own wedding ring. I had never encountered a crazy bitch like that. She scared the shit out of me, she just wouldn’t stop beating me up. I was crying and screaming and begging the insane lunatic to let me lick and kiss the ring, but Caitlin was enjoying this. She bashed my face in. She broke my nose using my very own big, heavy gold metal wedding ring on her fist. “Stop please, you broke my nose, please stop,” but she wasn’t stopping, and I got even more scared. I could taste the blood in my mouth, and it was gushing from my nose and I just couldn’t’ help it. I became too scared and I became submissive to this big fat whore.

I remember how badly I wanted this crazy bitch to stop hitting me and beating me up. I was crying so hard and I reached forward crying out, “Alright, I’ll lick and kiss the ring. I’ll lick and kiss my wedding ring on your fist.  I grabbed her hand, trying to hold it up to my lips to kiss the fuckin ring when “bang,” she punched me right in my teeth with it, and my ring split my lover lip open and now blood was gushing from my nose and rolling from my lip. I was even more desperately crying now, and reaching for her hand crying out, “Please, I’ll lick and kiss the ring, please don’t hurt me anymore, I’ll lick and kiss the fuckin ring,” BUT NO

Caitlin was laughing and she wanted to have her fun at my expense. She cracked me, “Bang,” right in my  teeth again and this time she busted my lips open. She bashed my lips in with my very own wedding ring and I remember the pain in my lips as she let m do it. I wanted to lick it and kiss it. I wanted to show her that I will do it. I wanted desperately for her to stop hurting me and I think I would have done anything she asked at that very moment. I remember the taste of the blood and the metal of my big gold ring as I licked it over and over again passionately, feverishly like a fuckin dog licking its master. I remember my hot tears streaming down my cheeks, and they were mixing with my blood and my black eye makeup as it was streaming down my cheeks. The cow showed me my ring again. She was laughing as she screamed, “Look at it Vicky. This is your wedding ring, and it’s on my finger. That’s right you skinny whore bitch, now I have your husband, and I have your precious wedding ring too, but I’m definitely not finished with you yet.

I remember Caitlin laughing right in my face and I could see my friends and neighbors, and they seemed to be laughing too as Caitlin screamed, “Now tell everyone that you’re my slave, tell your husband that you are going to do  whatever your Mistress tells you to do.” She grabbed me by my hair as she held me up on my rubbery legs and she ripped my dress right off of me screaming, “You better say it you pathetic little bitch, or I’ll really knock the shit out of you.” I was so embarrassed, I was so humiliated, and I was crying even harder now, crying out, “Enough, Please enough, you can have my husband, you can have my wedding ring, just please, please let me go.” 

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2014, 03:24:00 AM »
Caitlin was laughing at me, but even worse everyone was laughing at me. Caitlin screamed, “Enough, enough, how fuckin dare you tell me when you had enough. You started this Vicky. You thought you were so tough.” She was right. I really did think I was going to beat the shit out of this big fat cow. I was crying like a baby and I cried out, “I’m not so tough.” Caitlin, the neighbors, even the friends were laughing at how pathetic I was. I was scared, but I looked around for Johnny and there I could see him and his big, hard erect cock was busting out of his tight jeans. Caitlin noticed that I was looking at Johnny and she pulled tighter at my hair and she was laughing viciously as she turned me around until I was face to face with Johnny, and Caitlin screamed, “Look at her Johnny, Look at your tough wife now Johnny. She thought she was so tough. She thought she was going to beat me up with her wedding ring, and now I have her wedding ring.” I could see Caitlin hold her fist up to show my Johnny my wedding ring on her finger. The very same wedding ring he had placed on my finger the day that we got married.

I was all bloody and swollen and black and blue. I was all pummeled and I was weak, and I couldn’t do a thing to stop this fat cow bitch from dominating and humiliating me. I was crying even harder now, crying out and begging my husband, “Johnny, Johnny please help me, someone please help me,” but no one would move a fuckin inch to help me. They all just stood there watching as Caitlin, big tough, fat cow Mistress Caitlin continued her malicious attack, possessed to completely devastate me. Getting off sexually on destroying me mentally and physically right in front of my very own husband and my very own neighbors and my very own friends.

Then Caitlin spun me around to face her, and I wished I could just melt into thin air. I saw that nasty dominant smirk on her face and I wished I could kill her. I wished I could knock her face in. Caitlin laughed and she held her left fist up in my face and she showed me my wedding ring again screaming,  “Now you skinny little slut, you’re going to beg me to give you your wedding ring back. That’s right you pathetic little whore, you fuckin big mouth, you’re going to beg me to take my finger, the one with your wedding ring on it and shove it right up into your ass hole.” This was more than degrading. This was plain sick and demented. This was past any limit of any normal human being and involuntarily I cried out, “No, No never.”

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2014, 04:41:12 AM »

Caitlin was laughing at me, but even worse everyone was laughing at me. Caitlin screamed, “Enough, enough, how fuckin dare you tell me when you had enough. You started this Vicky. You thought you were so tough.” She was right. I really did think I was going to beat the shit out of this big fat cow. I was crying like a baby and I cried out, “I’m not so tough.” Caitlin, the neighbors, even the friends were laughing at how pathetic I was. I was scared, but I looked around for Johnny and there I could see him and his big, hard erect cock was busting out of his tight jeans. Caitlin noticed that I was looking at Johnny and she pulled tighter at my hair and she was laughing viciously as she turned me around until I was face to face with Johnny, and Caitlin screamed, “Look at her Johnny, Look at your tough wife now Johnny. She thought she was so tough. She thought she was going to beat me up with her wedding ring, and now I have her wedding ring.” I could see Caitlin hold her fist up to show my Johnny my wedding ring on her finger. The very same wedding ring he had placed on my finger the day that we got married.

I was all bloody and swollen and black and blue. I was all pummeled and I was weak, and I couldn’t do a thing to stop this fat cow bitch from dominating and humiliating me. I was crying even harder now, crying out and begging my husband, “Johnny, Johnny please help me, someone please help me,” but no one would move a fuckin inch to help me. They all just stood there watching as Caitlin, big tough, fat cow Mistress Caitlin continued her malicious attack, possessed to completely devastate me. Getting off sexually on destroying me mentally and physically right in front of my very own husband and my very own neighbors and my very own friends.

Then Caitlin spun me around to face her, and I wished I could just melt into thin air. I saw that nasty dominant smirk on her face and I wished I could kill her. I wished I could knock her face in. Caitlin laughed and she held her left fist up in my face and she showed me my wedding ring again screaming,  “Now you skinny little slut, you’re going to beg me to give you your wedding ring back. That’s right you pathetic little whore, you fuckin big mouth, you’re going to beg me to take my finger, the one with your wedding ring on it and shove it right up into your ass hole.” This was more than degrading. This was plain sick and demented. This was past any limit of any normal human being and involuntarily I cried out, “No, No never.”
She was still holding my hair with her right hand and all of a sudden I felt a yank and the bitch was half ripping and half pulling down my panties. I grabbed the front of my panties desperately trying to hold them up crying out, “No, get off of me you fuckin cow.” Caitlin seemed to get even angrier and she pulled hard, ripping my panties right off of my body screaming, “You disobedient bitch, get it throught your fuckin head, you’re my slave, you’re my fuckin slave, and you’re going to do whatever I tell you to do, right Vicky,” and now I can’t say anything I’m so fuckin startled. I try pulling away from her, I just want to run away and never see her or anyone else again, but Caitlin still has a hold of my fuckin hair and she swings me around like a limp little floppy doll and I scream as she spins me around again until I fall over onto my hands and knees on the concrete. She pulling me around the cement on my hands and knees, fuckin dragging me around like a weightless, weak little bitch. She’s scraping my fuckin knees up and my sexy stockings are all ripped, and my knees are all bloody and I’m shaking in fear as desperately I become completely submissive to Caitlin. I would have done anything, absolutely anything to make this fat slut stop beating me up. My legs, my knees, and my head is on fire, This fat fuckin whore is ripping my fuckin hair right out of my head. I’m crying and screaming, “Please, I’m sorry, I’m begging you stop, I’ll do anything, I’m sorry, I’m your,” but Caitlin is really crazy.

She drags me over to a bench, and now the only thing I have on is my little white lace bra, and Caitlin sits down on the bench as she drags me up by my short fuckin hair, and I’m screaming, “AAAHHH, LET GO, Please let go” as she pulled me across her lap. She took me right over her fuckin knee, and she took the open palm of her left hand and she started “Boom, boom, boom, boom,” slapping her hand back and forth across my ass. She’s spanking me like a little girl, and this flabby old whore bitch is making my ass all pink. I couldn’t believe at first my started feeling a little warm, and then I felt a stinging. She was relentless, spanking me across her knee like as if I were her little girl. I’m really embarrassed, but I’m starting to really be in pain. I couldn’t hear Caitlin laughing as she screamed, “Look at how red her ass is getting. Look at her Johnny. You thought that she was so tough. You that she was going to beat me up, and look at her. Look I have this pathetic whore bitch over my knee and I’m spanking her like the weak, flat chested little whore she really is.”

You could not ever imagine how embarraased I was. She has me like a weak, pathetic little girl over her knee, and I can hear someone saying, “Look at how swollen and bloody Vicky’s ass is now.” My ass was really, really hurting me now. She spanked me relentlessly for what felt like 5 minutes and the pain my ass was enduring was almost enough to make me pass out. My ass is on fire. I could feel the blood rolling and I could see it making a puddle on the ground. I’m crying out, “Stop it, I’m begging you, please stop it.” Caitlin screams, “Tell them that you’re a whore, and that you’re my slave, my fuckin slave. That’s right bitch, tell everyone that you’re going to do whatever I tell you to do.”

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2014, 05:11:31 AM »

I couldn’t believe this fuckin whore was doing this to me, but my ass was in soooo much pain and I couldn’t take it anymore and I started crying out, “I’m a whore, and I’m your slave, please I’m your fuckin slave. I’ll do whatever you tell me to do.” Blood was dripping from both of my ass cheeks and they’re burning on fire as crazy Caitlin is “bam, bam, bam, bam,” smacking the shit out of my ass and she starts screaming, ‘I told you to refer to me as your Mistress you disobedient bitch. You skinny, pathetic slut.”

I’m pathetic, I’m in so much fuckin pain right now and I start screaming out, “ALRIGHT, I’M YOUR SLAVE MISTRESS, I’M YOUR FUCKIN SLAVE MISTRESS, I’LL DO WHATEVER YOU TELL ME TO DO MISTRESS. I’M YOUR SLAVE.” This big fat cow bitch had broke me down again. One more time I was really anxious to do whatever she wanted me to do so she wouldn’t hurt me anymore.” 

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2014, 10:42:56 AM »
Rematch

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2014, 03:00:19 AM »

Caitlin grabbed my bra and she ripped it right off of me and the crowd was screaming. Caitlin started laughing as she grabbed me by my fuckin hair and she dragged me right over in front of my husband screaming, “Look at her Johnny, Look at your tough wife now Johnny. This fuckin skinny, weak pathetic big mouth. She doesn’t’ look so tough now, does she Johnny, and look at her, she must have left her tits at home.” Caitlin laughed even harder as she screamed “Look at this Johnny, your wife has no tits at all.” I was bright red and totally humiliated, and even more when I could see a smile come across Johnny’s face.” Caitlin laughed as she let go of me and I just stood there on my wobbly, rubbery legs, and I was all punched silly, and I just had this goofy little grin across my face. Caitlin grabbed me by my hair with her left hand and she held me up, and with her right fist she started  “bam, bam, bam, bam,” punching my left breast, and then “bam, bam, bam, bam,” punching my right breast. She was punching my little titties black and blue. I was crying out, “stop, please stop you’re hurting me,” but Caitlin was getting off on this and she wasn’t going to stop.” She let go of me and I just want to melt into the floor as Caitlin removes her white button dress blouse and stands there in her big GG bra. The crowd was screaming.

Caitlin removed her bra and Caitlin’s big, fat cow tittes are exposed in front of everyone. Now the crowd was going crazy. Caitlin grabbed my hair screaming, “Take a good look at what a real woman’s tits look like bitch.” She yanked my head forward so that my face was only inches away from her huge right breast. Then she grabbed my hair with both of her hands and she pulled my head forward and she started “boom, boom, boom, boom,” smacking my face back and forth with both of her huge breasts. Caitlin’s nipples were big and hard and erect and I remember being confused at this point because I became so aroused by Caitlin’s big sexy tits and baby bottle size nipples. Caitlin ordered me to kiss her tits. ‘Kiss my nipples you whore she screamed.” I did and Caitlin’s nipples grew even bigger, and they grew even harder and my pussy was starting to get moist, and my nipples started to get hard as well. I was starting to get off as I kissed Caitlin’s huge sexy tits over and over and over again.

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2014, 03:28:04 AM »

Suddenly Caitlin noticed some of the blood from my burning red and purple and black and blue aching ass had dripped onto Caitlin’s legs and Caitlin pulled at my hair screaming, “Look at what you did you stupid, submissive little whore, you got your disgusting blood all over me. Now beg me to let you lick your blood off of me.” The warmth from between my legs had quickly resided, and I started to get that anger of being totally beat up and humiliated like this right in front of Johnny, right in front of the neighbor’s and the friends. I really didn’t want to be submissive any more. I really didn’t want to be humiliated any more, and how fuckin dare this cow order me to lick my blood off of her fat disgusting body. I was taking too long deciding what I was going to do that Caitlin stood me straight up by my fuckin hair and she took her left fist and she showed me my ring, once again my very own precious wedding ring on her fist and she screamed, ‘Now I’m going to knock your face in with your own wedding ring slut. From now on your submissive little whore you’re going to do everything I tell you to do, right when I tell you to do it,” and before I can say a fuckin word, Caitlin smashes me “bang,” right in my nose again, right with my very own wedding ring, and you can hear the fuckin bone of my nose break and crack and blood is squirting from my nose.

I’m submissive now. There is no longer one thought of every disobeying this big, strong dominant bitch. I fell to my knees and I started licking her legs, licking her passionately, like a dog licking its master over and over again. Caitlin had the final adjustment to my attitude and now I am completely and totally subservient to this great bitch. I’m on my knees on the ground sucking her legs off like I would want my cxnt licked and loved in my very hottest sex fantasies. I’m passionately making love to her legs. Caitlin rips off her micro mini skirt and she pulls me up so that my tongue slides right up her leg and she gently rests the crotch of her soaking wet panties right on my nose and I can feel my breath getting heavier and heavier and my pussy was getting wetter and wetter.  Each time I Inhaled and exhaled my hot breath I was blowing right into Caitlin’s soaking wet crotch.

Caitlin took her finger, the one with my very own wedding ring, and suddenly I felt the ring sliding up my legs and into my wet, hot cxnt. I screamed “AAAAHHHH,” as I started jumping leaping, trying to fuckin dance off of Caitlin’s finger, but I couldn’t. Caitlin had her finger, the one with my wedding ring on it shoved high up into my cxnt and her right hand she was holding me by my hair and she starts fucking me with my ring. She was slinging that ring back and forth and back and forth over my clit and I was really getting turned on. All of a sudden Caitlin starts laughing as she screams, “Look at you Vicky. You’re enjoying this you skinny little slut, aren’t you.” Now I’m really embarrassed as my nipples are sticking straight out and they’re rock hard and beet red on my little tits.” Caitlin shoved her finger in higher, harder, deeper into my cxnt screaming, “Say it you whore, tell Johnny and all your neighbors’ and all your friends how much you enjoy getting fucked with your wedding ring Vicky.”   

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2014, 03:48:03 AM »

I was starting to get numb, and I was getting very turned on too. I started look at Caitlin in a whole new light at this point. She’s so big, and tough and dominant. Her tits are so huge and sexy, and even the taste of her was turning me on. My pussy was streaming how and soaking wet as big tough Caitlin continued to masturbate me with my very own wedding ring on her finger. I was “AAHH, AAHH, AAHH,” breathing hard and now my nipples were bigger and harder than they had ever been.  I was totally submissive to Caitlin and I started crying out, “I love it. I love when you fuck me with my wedding ring Mistress. I love when you fuck me with my ring Mistress.” Oh my god this big, beautiful strong tough Mistress was fucking me with my wedding ring, right in front of everyone and all I can think about is the big explosion that was about to fuckin happen. I couldn’t stop it, even if I tried. It was like a volcano erupting, and it came from deep inside of me as I was ‘OOOOOHHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHH,” exploding over and over again, right on the middle finger of Caitlin’s left hand, right on my very own wedding ring.”

Caitlin pulled her finger right out of my exploding cxnt and she held it up right in my face and Caitlin was laughing as she screamed, “Look at it. Look at your wedding ring on my finger Vciky, and its all covered in your hot cum, that’s right you pathetic little slut, I fucked you with your very own wedding ring on my finger whore, and how do you know what you’re going to do Vicky. You’re going to lick and suck your very own cum and cxnt juices right off of my brand new wedding ring. Now stick your tongue out.”  That’s right she made me lick all of my cum right off of my wedding ring on her finger, and right in front of everyone, but she still isn’t finished with me yet.   

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2014, 02:34:28 AM »

I have to admit, she had me numb and  weak and totally unable to do anything but what she wanted me to do. I knew I had no other choice but to do whatever she told me to do. I was totally shocked and in awe of what this big, powerful woman is doing to me. She held her huge sexy right breast right in front of my face screaming, “Worship my tits you flat chested little whore bitch.” I started licking and kissing Caitlin big large breast again. I was kissing those nipples, those big, hard erect,  sexy nipples and I was shocked at the hot, burning feeling I had between my legs and I could feel my pussy filling up with boiling hot juices, as I licked Mistress Caitlin’s big sexy tits, huge hard erect nipples over and over again.
I can tell how burning hot Caitlin is at this point and she ordered me to lay down on my back. I started crying like a little girl at the thought that she was about to make me eat her pussy. I am not into women like that. Occasionally after beating the shit out of another woman I will force her to lick me into orgasm, but I am dominant and the thought of licking another women’s cxnt has always turned me off. I could see Caitlin as she was taking the rest of her clothes off like a stripped and now I can hear everyone in the crowd is cheering. Caitlin walks over to me and she shows me her cxnt, her big, thick dark patch of hair and I could see her pussy, her soaking wet pussy as she laughed at me screaming, “Look at it. Look at Johnny’s cxnt. Now tell everyone whose cxnt this is Vicky.” Tears were overflowing from my eyes and I screamed, “No, stop, help me, someone please help me,” but suddenly I saw Caitlin spin around and she lowered her ass onto my face as she was facing my feet. She was sitting her big, fat ass right on my face and the whole front of my head is engulfed in her ample ass. I was having trouble trying to breath. I felt the air go right out of me from her weight, and now I am gasping desperately for air, and there is just no air there. I’m starting to panic, all the time I can hear Caitlin screaming, “You’re going to do whatever I tell you to do. Now lick my ass hole clean.”
She raised her ass up off of my face and I thought, thank god as I desperately gasped in some precious gulps of air. Caitlin was laughing as she screamed, ‘You’re going to lick my ass hole clean with your tongue you pathetic little slave, you’re going to do everything I tell you to do.” 

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2014, 02:55:53 AM »

There was no one there that I could ask to help me, I thought that at least Johnny would help me, I realize I am just going to have to do it. She is forcing me against my own will to do it, and I stuck my tongue out as I raise my wobbly head up off of the ground and gently I stick my tongue into her ass hole and I start licking her ass hole clean with my tongue. Right in front of everyone. I was crying, moaning, it was a pathetic hum as feverishly I licked her ass hole over and over again with my tongue, Caitlin spread my legs apart and she took her finger. The middle finger of her left hand, the one with my wedding ring on it and she shoved it right up into my cxnt. She started fuckin me with my very own wedding ring on her finger, and I could feel the big, metal ring sliding erotically in and out and in and out of my soaking wet pussy over and over again. I have to admit this big, powerful, strong tough woman, with her huge sexy tits and her big erect nipples swinging back and forth.
I was more embarrassed than I ever thought I could be, imagine your husband big, fat cow whore is knocking the shit out of you and forcing you to do things that are completely against your will, but you want to do it. You are looking forward to do it. You want to do everything and anything to please that other person because you don’t want them to hurt you any more. You don’t want her to beat you up any more, and now because she is getting you so burning, scorching hot, so fuckin excited, you’re crying out desperately, “Fuck me Mistress. Please fuck me with my wedding ring Mistress.” That’s right, that big, thick gold metal ring is sliding in and out and in and out of my cxnt. She’s massaging my clit over and over again with the ring, 3with my very own wedding ring on her finger and I’m begging this cow, this fat fuckin whore to fuck me with my very own precious wedding ring on her finger. Right in front of my husband and my neighbors, and my friends. She makes me “AAAHHH, OOOHHH, OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHH,” OOOOHHHH,’ explode over and over again, right on my very own wedding ring on Mistress Caitlin’s fuckin finger.
Caitlin raises up and she turns around to face my head and she sits down right on my little swollen, black and blue tits. The she raises up again and she holds her big, dark hairy patch up right over my face and she ordered me to lick it clean. I stuck my tongue right into her wet hot pussy and started to lick her cxnt with a passion. She was my owner and her pussy was supreme, and her tits made me shudder with excitement. I licked her over and over again, feverishly like a dog licking its master until Caitlin started ‘OOOOOHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHH,” exploded over and over again right on my tongue, right on my face. The Caitlin got up, leaving me laying on the floor all bloody and black and blue, all weak and beaten, crying like a little girl, she left with Johnny and I haven’t seen either of them since.

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2014, 04:20:10 AM »

This was so hot, your absence is replaced by this exquisite deep look into how a womaan feels as her attitide is adjusted inch by inch as she is forced to become totally submissive. I hope you knock the shit out of Caitlin in your next encounter.

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
  • Love Catfights and submission wrestling
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2014, 05:20:49 AM »
Thank you for sharing this with us
Manager of a team of Female fighters here