News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Beach

• 0 Replies

Offline Jayne_E

The Beach
« on: June 27, 2014, 11:00:49 AM »
Here's another story for you all to enjoy :)

The Beach By Jayne.

The moonlight looked beautiful as she turned onto the coastal road.  It was closing in on midnight and the sands of the beach looked grey and vague.  The calm sea looked mirrored beneath the lunar spotlight and this seemed to enhance its serenity.  She glanced ahead and saw that the beach bent round the tight cove of rocks.  But she didn’t intend going to the cove, not tonight.  Her destination was here and she parked the Lexus in the deserted car park.  She could see that Sian hadn’t arrived yet, and part of her hoped that she wouldn’t.   But her gut-feeling told her otherwise.
She killed the engine but left the lights on for the moment.  She leaned back and sighed, glancing at the clock on the luxurious facia.  It had gone midnight.

Maddy Connor was 40 years of age and was an attractive woman.  She was around 5’ 5” and had been a successful lawyer before getting married and giving her career up to raise her children.  And up until recently, her marriage had been solid, perfect.  It had been a marriage built upon honesty and shared interests and good times.  She considered her husband, Rick, to be her truest soul-mate and she would never have ever faltered his love for her.  And she was certain that he had been as faithful to her as she had always been to him.  And their fifteen years together had been a testimony to that loyalty as many of their friends’ marriages had long since floundered to affairs and money issues or simply that people just didn’t want to be tied down anymore.  For her, Rick had been ideal, considerate and consummate: a perfect Husband.

That is until recently.

Two months ago, a young couple moved into the apartments down the road from them.  The boyfriend, Joe, had worked at her husband’s office as a graphic designer.  She was a schoolteacher of pre-school children. Her name was Sian, and she was a 25 year old woman that had just completed her teacher’s certificate.  Being young and sociable, they had recently invited the neighborhood to their barbecue since Sian was of the sort that liked to network.  

The two couples had got on fine but eventually something didn’t seem right.  It was as if something was bubbling beneath the surface.  And Maddy’s worst fears had eventually been confirmed.

Maddy had come home early to find Sian snooping about behind her home looking for her husband.  When questioned, she just made some excuse and left.  This went on a few times, until tempers began to fray and this led to a private confrontation between the two women.  
During the argument, Sian had cruelly told her that she was leaving Joe for her husband and that her husband had decided to end the marriage to her.  Of course, this came as a crashing shock to the former lawyer who had always seen her marriage as strong, inviolate and safe.  But now, having confronted her husband about their altercation, he had sheepishly admitted that he had felt trapped and uncertain.  He had told her that he was in love with Sian and that she was young and fresh and meant so much to him and how she had filled some many voids in his life and so forth.  Maddy had dismissed his whining as a mid-life crisis mess.  But he had vehemently maintained that it wasn’t. But what angered Maddy further was that he said that he would see her and the children financially secure, and that they would never want for anything.  

This had hurt and upset, Maddy. She had spent one whole afternoon alone in the garden, trying to work out what the hell went wrong.  Was it her fault?  Had she been too overwhelming and had expected too much of him?  Had she somehow frightened him so badly that he had sought solace in the arms of Sian?

It was a Sunday and the children had been out with her husband.  She was sat at the table, drinking wine when a shadow suddenly fell across her.  She blinked and looked up to find Sian standing before her.  Her face was contented, the absolute apposite to her dismayed expression.  The young woman’s presence made her angry.
  “And what do you want?  Rick isn’t here.”
  “I know,” said Sian softly.  “I just wanted to talk, to clear the air.”
  She invited herself to sit at the table.  Maddy poured her some wine, messily and without courtesy.
  “So, what do you want?”
  “For you to be reasonable to Rick and not be too greedy when the divorce comes through,” said Sian as if instructing her.  “We will be starting all over and we don’t want to be drained financially.”
  Maddy looked at her aghast.  “Christ, you have a nerve.  I’ll bet your husband is going through the same hell as me and you talk about money!”
  “Granted, Joe is.  I’ve left him crying,” Sian said nonchalantly.  “But he’s a big boy and will get over it.”
  “You are one heartless little creep,” Maddy said in complete revulsion.  “I don’t know how you can destroy two marriages so matter-of-factly.”

Sian sipped some of the wine.  She looked at the house, seeming to avoid any eye contact.  She suddenly said, “I’ll do a deal with you.”
  “What sort of deal - there is nothing more to say,” said Maddy as she rose from the table.  
  “Yes there is,” said Sian.  “I challenge you to a fight to settle this between us and only us.  If you beat me, then I will let you take Rick for everything and I will accept that.  If I beat you, then you settle for a reasonable allowance.  I’m sure that’s fair.”
  “What!”  Maddy’s eyes turned up to maximum voltage.  “Are you mad?  You, a Schoolteacher, come to my home and challenge me to some punch-up to settle a score?”

“It doesn’t have to be a catfight, we can settle it in private - simply woman to woman.  We can wrestle a fair match.”
  Unable to contain her anger any longer, Maddy exploded. “Get the hell out of my garden,” Maddy said, pointing to the entrance towards the drive.  “Just get out and do not come near me.”

Sian rose, her well worn jeans were tight and her strappy top showed more cleavage than normal.  But then Maddy was certain that that was more for Rick’s enjoyment than anyone else.  
  “I’m sure we’ll chat some more about this,” said Sian and with that, she padded across the garden and vanished round the side of the large house.
  Maddy had spent the whole day brooding. She had been short with Rick and even screamed at the children, shouting at the slightest mishap or sound they made.  She had told Rick about Sian’s challenge and he hadn’t said anything more about the matter but said that he would have a word with her.  But she didn’t feel he was taking her serious.  Rick simply saw Sian’s intimidation as childish but understandable in the circumstances since both women held so much enmity towards the other.

It didn't take long for a period of intimidation to begin.  Silly little messages started to get posted, evidently from Sian.  They were taunting messages.  Insulting affronts about her age and appearance.  Sian tried to psychologically wear her down, and at one point, she did consider getting the Police involved but then, since when had she become so cowardly in dealing with a young person?  Could she face Sian or anyone like her in the future if she had been so gutless?  Then one day, it had all come to a head and she rang Sian and had it out with her.  They had agreed to settle their differences in private and away from prying eyes.  It would be a duel just between them and them only, away from their soon-to-be-ex partners.

Sian had asked her to meet her at midnight to fight on the beach.  Her annoying provocation had made Maddy angry and she had immediately risen to the challenge.  Attired in near nakedness beneath her sweatshirt and jeans, she wore simple thong sandals on her feet.  She had made sure that the children were okay and that her husband was fast asleep before driving to her destination.  And now she was here, waiting: waiting for her younger rival to show so they could settle this issue in private.

A few minutes later, a Nissan Micra appeared and swung into a tight arc. It parked up next to her.  Maddy killed the headlights as Sian stopped her car.  Both women got out of their vehicles and locked eyes.
  “Well, Maddy, I didn’t think you had it in you,” Sian said.  Her long blonde hair hung down and she wore a loose tee-shirt.  She didn’t look as if she was wearing a bra but then, neither was Maddy.  

“Let’s get this farce over with,” spat Maddy intently, and led the way to the beach steps.  They descended together, side by side.  Neither woman spoke as they walked and Sian padded over to a quiet spot, away from the steps.  
  “This will do,” said Sian as if in readiness to sunbathe. She pulled off her tee shirt and exposed her bare breasts.  She dropped her jeans and kicked off her flip-flops.  She kicked her shoulder bag away and stood waiting for Maddy to disrobe.  “Not getting the old butterflies are we, love?”  

Maddy made a sharp “Huh” in defiance as she pulled off her sweatshirt and Jeans.  She stepped back and gazed at her opponent, the feisty Sian.  Nude and wearing a red G-string, Sian was intent on psychologically destroying her older rival.  But she was shocked to find that Maddy looked every bit as toned as she was, and just as svelte and with no overt sagginess that comes with middle age.  Maddy had slipped on her own blue G-String to rise to Sian’s daring challenge.  Sian had teased her.  She had said that she wouldn’t have had the guts to grapple it out topless like real women.  Maddy had responded with a calm yet pointedly, ‘Then why don’t you try me?’
  “Nice,” said Sian as she signalled for Maddy to come for her.  “I can see what Rick saw in you - not bad for an old bird.”

But Maddy was finished talking.  And she advanced slowly and cautiously towards her rival.  Sian stood her ground.  And is if they had both mentally signalled, locked into a crude bear-hug. Maddy gripped her rival hard and tried to trip Sian to the ground.   Sian countered and brought her own legs into play, scuffing the soft cool sand as they grappled.  They swirled and kicked sand as they each sought to throw the other like Sumo wrestlers. They clung to each other’s waists, trying to trip the other. Aware of their colliding breasts and bellies, Sian clenched her teeth and rested her jaw on her rival’s shoulder, groaning her effort as Maddy’s legs continued to attack.  For a moment they steadied then Sian hooked her leg around Maddy’s calf and pitched her weight forward.  With a short cry of surprise, they both fell to the sand.

Releasing their mutual hug, Sian fell prone and tried to get to her feet, but was attacked by Maddy’s vengeful form.  Maddy threw herself on the younger woman and pushed her face down into the sand.  Sian grunted and bucked to roll Maddy away, her bare buttocks grinding back into Maddy’s groin.  Groaning in exertion, Maddy lay the full length of her rival’s back and gripped hold of her blond haired head and began forcing it further into the pale sands.  It was as if the whole contents of her inner anger were being sated.  And rubbing Sian’s face into the sand was extraordinarily enjoyable. Sian cried out.  She had not expected Maddy to be so forceful.  She then rocked from side to side and rolled the older woman away.  In horror, Maddy found herself on her back, the sands soft and grainy against her back and exposed buttocks.  Sian’s body swung round and she rolled onto Maddy’s body, trying to trap her arms.  Hips and groins locked, they now contended face-to-face.  Maddy felt her breasts giving against Sian’s young orbs.  Warmth and softness and sensuality hampered their ardour to fight.  Nipples chaffed at intervals as they groaned in their struggle. Thrusting her groin harshly against Maddy’s they wrestled deliciously on the sands, body to body.  From a distance, they looked like lovers locked in the act of coitus, propelling each to their eventual and mutual release, but they wasn’t.  They were wrestlers and each was seeking out any muscular weaknesses that they could to exploit and best the other.  

Faces inches apart, Sian bore down on Maddy.  “Give it up you old Cow,” she grunted as she sought to secure Maddy’s arms.  “I’m the better woman and you know it.”
  “Screw you,” the defiant gasp came.  Sian eased her legs down as they brushed along Maddy’s and scissored one of Maddy’s legs, but Maddy still had her other leg free, and then thrusting it hard against the ground, overbalanced Sian. Over they went and changed positions.  Now it was Maddy who had the controlling place and bore down upon Sian, her groin hard against Sian’s.  

They wrestled, clit-to-clit, their Venus mounds buffeting as they fought on. The struggle caused them to create sexual friction and the fine, micro-material of their G-Strings allowed them little protection from their pubes and sensitive areas.  Unintentionally massaging their g-spots, Sian groaned in near pleasure.  Maddy grunted and felt the incipience of an orgasm rise within her.  Sensing her rival’s sexual ecstasy, Sian matched her thrusts with equally fervour in a desperate attempt to sex-fight her way from this hold.  Sian clenched her teeth as she felt her own orgasm flow through her body, stifling a scream that she longed to liberate.

Confused by this sudden state of play, Maddy tried to pull back and arched upwards and angled her weight up on her elbows, her breasts lightly caressing  Sian’s.  She wasn’t going to let the younger wrestler weaken her through sex, so tried to evade their genital proximity.  But Sian simply scissored Maddy’s thighs and clung on for dear life, bridging and rocking their dampening pubes harder together.

Maddy’s eyes filled with tears as she felt the waves of frustration and rapture.  “No, please! No!”
  “Ha Ha,” groaned Sian as she tortured the older wrestler sexually.  “I think I’ll take this fight.”

In desperation, Maddy tried to stand.  Her feet slipped on the sands but she grunted her way to her knees and then onto feet.  Sian hung down on her back, her long blond hair splayed across the sands. Sian tried to extract her legs but Maddy was hold of them and swung her round in a whirl.  She let the younger woman go and Sian sprawled spectacularly across the sands, rolling over face downwards.
  “You bitch, I’ll have you for that,” said Sian venomously.  Lying virtually face down, Maddy rushed forward to jump onto her rival.  She intended to show this little cow who was the boss.  But she was so intent on her fight that had she failed to see that she had left herself wide open.  As she ran forward, Sian, kicked up her right leg and slammed a well-timed foot into her rival’s midriff. The slap of flesh made a sharp ‘crack’, just like a pistol shot.  Winded, Maddy fell back and landed hard on her back, rolling to one side as she held her belly.
  Sian walked slowly and intently towards her fallen rival.  She looked down at Maddy and smiled.  “Well, it looks like you’ve lost, doesn’t it?”

Maddy was expecting a rain of blows or kicks, or was she going to smoother her with that well toned body of hers?  Maddy braced herself bravely for any eventuality, but instead, Sian got down beside her and then swung her long legs up and head scissored her rival.  Maddy fell back, legs splayed as Sian lay balanced on her hands smiling.  She was glowing with pleasure as she piled on the pressure.

Maddy felt her legs bite.  It was like being in a vice.  She gripped Sian’s thighs as they strained in their muscular power.  She heard Sian laugh.  It was a sadistic, cruel laugh.  One that was enjoying the sight of another’s suffering.  

As she struggled she thought she could either beg Sian to stop and lose the wrestling match or she could continue and try to power out of this hold.  So ignoring Sian’s torture, she twisted and strained to get to her knees.  The younger wrestler shifted as the older woman turned in the hold, gripping Sian’s thighs.  It was a hard and physically tiring fight to get to her knees but she did it.  She peered down the recess of Sian’s legs and towards her groin, her G-String but inches away from her face.  Sian was flat on her back, supine and with her arms splayed out like a crucifix on the sands.  Her breasts rising and her breathing ragged as she tried to contain Maddy.

But Maddy strained and eventually parted the powerful scissors and Sian’s hold broke and she dropped completely flattened on the sands.  With a feral cry, Maddy threw herself onto the young wrestler’s body and gripped Sian’s arms.  For a moment, they contended roughly but Sian was tiring as Maddy’s G-String eclipsed Sian’s once again.  Facing yet another sensual union, their dampened clits ground slow and hard.  Feeling sweaty and exhausted, both women hardly moved as they lay.  Sian’s strength had drained to the point of where she had little left.  Her groans and pained cries left her mouth as she tried to breath.  But Maddy bore down on top of her with all her weight and drank in the sight of her nearly beaten rival.  Her full breasts was sheened by sweat in the moonlight, her face anxious and contorted in consternation at losing ground, knowing that Maddy was gaining too much of an advantage.  

Sian looked up and struggled her last, her arms slowing down with fatigue and she shot Maddy a venomous look.  “Okay Okay!  You win!”  she cried. “I give up!” But Maddy stayed right where she was, on top of her rival in a full body press.  Her long legs seemed to snake around Sian’s calfs and sensing the older woman’s instep against her own, felt totally incapacitated as Maddy held her securely in a grapevine.  The sheer power of Maddy’s legs held her fast and she couldn’t move.  She felt as if she was tightly bound by a human rope.  
  “Now,” said Maddy sadistically as she lowered herself down so that her own perspiring breasts licked at Sian’s.   “I can do whatever I want with you all night.”  And as Sian tried to cry out, Maddy smothered her face with her full damp breasts, cutting all protests off at source.

The young wrestler squirmed and tried to escape.  But it was no use.  Maddy was controlling the situation and Sian was expending all of her reserves.  Eventually, Sian stopped fighting.  Maddy sensed her defeat and milked the moment for all it was worth.
“And I have all night to play with you, Sian,” said the calm and unflustered voice beyond the darkness and the sweat.  “All night.”
Sian felt Maddy’s damp orbs suffocating her, and there was nothing more she could do but to accept her defeat and let Maddy reap the spoils.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 11:54:02 AM by Jayne_E »
Jayne...... <3