News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Fantasy Fight: Battle Between Two Hill Tribe Women

• 2 Replies

Offline kcsilkwood

• Books by K.C. Silkwood
Fantasy Fight: Battle Between Two Hill Tribe Women
« on: June 27, 2014, 07:47:38 PM »
Hello friends and fans! My new book Shame On Her: Fantasy Edition takes place in a fantasy world of knights and wizards, like an even grittier version of Game of Thrones! One story features a battle between two women of the White Wolf hill tribe, where the women are strong, proud, and take part in the hunt just like men. They wear kitchas (a loin cloth with extra fabric wrapped over their tits in the shape of an X) and they settle their differences by battling in the Stone Circle. In this story, 30-year-old Malva and 18-year-old Teegan fight to see who submits first. If Malva wins, Teegan has to serve as her slave for the rest of the day! This excerpt contains the cat fight portion of the story:

Malva and Teegan circled each other, their hands loose at their sides. Now the entire Stone Circle was ringed with onlookers, with the newcomers pestering the others to tell them what the hell was going on. Soon the crowd buzzed with conversion as the other tribespeople made predictions about the outcome or declared their favorites. Teegan will crush her, one man said. She’s younger, stronger, and has a longer reach. The man next to him shook his head. Malva has experience on her side. The young one will lose her temper, make a stupid mistake, then Malva will be all over her.

“Are you ready?” old Ferrack called out, raising one arm. When both women nodded, he slashed his arm downward and cried, “Begin!”

Malva stood her ground, wondering what tactic Teegan would try. Both women had been in the circle several times as children, so the ritual was nothing new to them. Teegan was moving her feet, almost like she was running in place, her arms still loose at her sides. Probably getting ready to dash forward and plow right into me, Malva thought. That was the usual strategy; get your opponent on the ground, grab ahold of an arm or leg, then twist until the other person yielded. But Teegan surprised Malva by dancing a few steps closer then swinging a roundhouse kick straight to Malva’s hip. The older woman grunted, surprised, but she refused to rub the sore spot and show how much pain she was in.

“So that’s your strategy,” she said, raising both fists. “Fine by me.” She swung at Teegan, but the younger girl pulled her head back and Malva’s fist whistled inches from her chin. Then, while Malva was still unbalanced, Teegan launched a kick to Malva’s midsection, hoping to knock the wind out of her. But since Malva was stumbling forward, the kick caught her right across the tits instead. That time she did cry out and clutched her chest, her nipples burning from the blow.

“You bitch,” Malva spat, massaging her sore tits. She ran at Teegan, who tried to duck out of the way, but Malva raised an elbow and knocked the younger woman down like a stampeding bull. Teegan grunted as she landed on her ass, then she scrambled to her feet and backed away. Malva charged again, but this time Teegan was ready. When Malva was nearly on her, Teegan stepped to the side and grabbed the older woman by the shoulders, shoving her face-first onto the ground. Because Malva had been charging so fast, she landed hard. Stars bloomed in front of her face, and for a few seconds her lungs seemed frozen as she fought to catch a breath.

Teegan took advantage of the situation, dropping to her knees behind the older woman then grabbing one of Malva’s wrists and pinning it behind her back. This is it, Malva thought. Now she’ll push my wrist upward until my arm feels like it’s about to break, and I’ll have no choice but to yield. But instead, Teegan thrust her other hand inside the two strips of fabric crossing Malva’s chest, then groped the older woman’s big tits until she found a plump nipple. Grinning wickedly, Teegan pinched it as hard as she could.

“Ahhhhhh!” Malva yelled, the scream so sudden and violent that she even startled herself.

“Do you yield?” Teegan asked. “Say it! Say it loud enough for the entire tribe to hear!”

The pain shooting down Malva’s nipple was intense, but her anger was just as powerful. How dare this young bitch try to humiliate me like this! She could have beaten me with a simple arm twist, but instead she’s trying to shame me in front of the tribe!

Malva’s cry of pain changed to a war cry, and the older woman whipped her head backward and caught Teegan right on the forehead. Teegan grunted and fell back, releasing Malva. The younger woman lay with both arms at her sides, stunned. Her forehead felt like it was on fire, and the whole world seemed to be spinning. Not just one Malva, but two—no, three—stood up on shaky legs and stood over the girl.

“Had enough?” the older woman asked, breathing hard now.

Teegan choked out an ugly laugh and scrambled backwards. If she could just avoid Malva until her head cleared, she could still win this fight. She used her feet and elbows to scoot to the far edge of the Stone Circle while Malva slumped over, clutching her knees as she fought to regain her own strength. Then Teegan planted both hands on the ground and pushed herself upright. Her vision was starting to clear now, and only one Malva faced her from the opposite side of the ring. Then the older woman straightened up and walked forward, still rubbing her sore tits.

“If you know what’s best for you, you’ll yield now,” Malva warned. “Because I swear to the gods, I’ll show you no mercy.”

“I don’t need your mercy,” Teegan replied, raising her hands in a defensive posture. Malva was still walking straight forward, arms at her sides. She was only a few steps away now, but she hadn’t even made a fist yet. What was the old hag up to? She looked like she was going for a pleasant stroll across the hillside. Why didn’t she—oooof!

Malva was nearly toe-to-toe with the younger woman when she dropped to one knee without warning and slammed her fist forward, landing a hard blow right into Teegan’s stomach. The younger woman doubled over, her eyes bugging out. Her face was now so close to Malva’s that the two could have kissed.

“Now let’s see how you like it,” Malva said. She grabbed the center of Teegan’s kitcha, right at the spot where the two strips of fabric crossed in the middle of her chest, and pulled hard. Teegan tumbled forward, then her body spun around because Malva was still holding a fistful of her clothing. The kitcha slid off one shoulder, then the other, as Teegan struggled to free herself from Malva’s grasp. The crowd around the ring cheered as Teegan’s tits were freed, and they especially enjoyed the way they jiggled as Teegan floundered around on the ground.

The younger girl flung an arm over her tits as she fought to keep Malva’s hands off them. Teegan’s cheeks burned with shame; women of the White Wolf tribe were proud of their bodies and made little attempt to hide them while they were bathing, but being stripped in front of the tribe was something that only happened to misbehaving slaves. Having her clothes ripped off in front of her fellow tribesmen was a mark of shame, a terrible insult to her dignity.

Teegan rolled and scrambled along the ground, staying just barely out of Malva’s reach. Her top was totally bare now, the fabric of her kitcha still wrapped around her loins but with the two loose ends trailing along the dirt behind her. The crowd cheered when Malva stomped on one of those loose ends, and the fabric unwound from around Teegan’s waist as she stood up and tried to stumble away. When only one thin strip of the garment was left around her ass, Teegan stared at Malva and shook her head, pleading, but the older woman gave a strong yank and the last of the fabric sailed away, leaving Teegan totally naked. The younger woman thrust a hand between her legs, covering her blonde bush, and kept her other arm clapped across her tits. There was no way to hide her firm, round ass, which the men in the tribe admired as Teegan crouched down in a vain attempt to shield herself from their eyes.

Malva wadded the kitcha into a messy ball and heaved it out of the ring. Her husband Renn grabbed the fabric with one hand and held it up in triumph, grinning. He had caught glances of Teegan bathing in the pond before, but he had never stood this close to the girl’s naked body. His cock was hard as stone inside his loincloth, and most of the other tribesmen were having similar reactions.

Malva crossed her arms over her chest. “Now say it.”

Teegan stared daggers at the older woman. She might have lost her clothing, but she hadn’t lost her pride—or her desire to win the fight. “No.”

Malva chuckled and spread her hands. “Then by all means, let’s continue.”

Teegan slowly rose, her taut ass on full display now. But she kept her tits and pussy covered as Malva approached her, planning her next move carefully. Let her think I’m too embarrassed to stand exposed in front of the crowd. Then, when she gets close enough, I’ll whip both hands up and grab those big tits of hers again. But this time I’ll rip those nipples right off if that’s what it takes to make her yield.

Malva strode forward, confident yet cautious. She knew Teegan must have one last trick up her sleeve, but she had no idea what it might be. She did know what her own move would be, however, as soon as Teegan raised those hands to strike her. The older woman got closer and closer, trying to look as relaxed as possible. Her eyes lazily roamed over Teegan’s body, as if deciding which limb to twist. Let the younger woman think she would try for a simple arm lock or leg lock. Three steps away, now two. Teegan was still clutching her bare body. Malva stared at one of the girl’s wrists as if she’d made up her mind to grab that one, then suddenly both of Teegan’s hands shot out and clawed at Malva’s tits, but before the younger woman could get a firm grip, her eyes opened wide.

The second Teegan moved her arms, Malva had thrust one hand between the girl’s legs and clutched a handful of the blonde curls there. Teegan’s open mouth twitched as Malva tightened her grip.

“Yield, before I rip them all out,” Malva ordered.

“I yield! I yield!” Teegan chirped in a high, strangled voice.

“Teegan yields!” Old Ferrack announced, raising both arms in the air. “The contest is over!”

Malva snatched her hand away, flicking her fingers, and the crowd chuckled as several blonde curls fluttered to the ground. Teegan winced in pain as she clutched her sore pussy with both hands, trying to fight back the tears that had gathered in the corners of her eyes. After a few moments the burning sensation began to fade, and Teegan wiped her face then looked sheepishly at Malva.

“Ready to begin your chores, slave?” the older woman asked.

Teegan glanced around. The rest of the tribe was still gathered nearby, enjoying the show. The girl slid one arm over her tits again then nodded at the torn kitcha that Renn had dropped beside the Stone Circle. “O-okay. Just let me get dressed, and—”

“Slaves don’t make demands,” Malva told her, stone faced. “Slaves follow orders.”

“Malva…in the name of the gods, don’t be ridiculous. I’ll do what you ask, but not like this.”

“Listen carefully. For the rest of the day, you are not Teegan. You are not a member of the White Wolf tribe. You are a slave. My slave. And you will do what I say without questioning me.”

“But I don’t—”

Malva grabbed Teegan’s arm and pulled it away from her tits, then held the girl’s hand in the air for everyone to see. The palm still had a red smear across it. “You took a blood oath to serve as my slave for a day. Do you plant to break it?”

Teegan tried to snatch her arm away, but Malva’s grip was too tight. The girl stood there feeling like an idiot with one arm in the air, tits exposed, the other hand still thrust between her legs. The tribe members outside the ring were still watching her carefully. Teegan swallowed hard. Breaking a blood oath was one of the worst offenses in the White Wolf tribe. Since the oath breaker could never be trusted again, they would be banished from the tribe forever. That meant taking their chances in the Three Kingdoms, where they would most likely be jailed as a vagrant, or heading south into the Barren Lands instead and winding up tortured or killed by one of the barbarian clans.

“Okay,” Teegan whispered. “I’ll do it. I’ll do whatever you say.”
K.C. Silkwood, author of Shame On Her: Catfight Edition

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
Re: Fantasy Fight: Battle Between Two Hill Tribe Women
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2014, 09:48:23 AM »
Well written; very mic!  :P ;)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline kcsilkwood

• Books by K.C. Silkwood
Re: Fantasy Fight: Battle Between Two Hill Tribe Women
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2014, 03:18:57 PM »
Thanks Sunny! I'm working on a new book of catfight stories too, but wanted to slip a little catfight action into this latest book as well!
K.C. Silkwood, author of Shame On Her: Catfight Edition