News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Big Fight Part 1

• 1 Replies

Offline Greekgoddess

The Big Fight Part 1
« on: June 28, 2014, 10:50:07 AM »
Hey guys.. this is my first ever story so bear with me if this sucks - this is not edited. Feedback is appreciated :)
-

This day was just like any other ordinary day at Beachside High - or until “it” happened. In other words the day progressed smoothly, until the big fight between Claire Alexander and Sasha Wells, both 18, happened. For any newcomer to the school it seemed as if they were the best of friends; laughing, smiling and doing almost everything with each other. Unfortunately all the other students knew that Sasha was secretly jealous of Claire’s rank of popularity - however she despised Claire for the fact that Claire was dating Sasha’s crush - Devon. It all fell apart, right from the moment the teacher left the classroom…

1:45 - English (BA8, ROM)

Claire Alexander looked down at her timetable and groaned. English with Mr. Roberts - great. Her class had been studying all about narratives this term, and it bored the class. Mr. Roberts had an interesting voice but his lessons were not fun at all and quite old fashioned. Most of the time they wrote with wooden pencils on blank sheets of paper but if they were lucky, they got to use laptops. Claire made her way to the English room, on the upper floor of the west wing. Sasha Wells joined her side, smiling at her phone. Today Sasha wore a cream crop top with a blue skater skirt, complimenting her blue eyes and dark hair. Claire looked at herself. She wore a knee-length red dress, and as well as her green eyes and dark hair, she turned many heads in the corridors. Sasha grinned at Claire, who grinned back as they entered the spacious English room. Today there was a giant space in the middle of the room cleared out, indicating they had to perform their narrative play. As soon as Sasha took her seat, she pulled out her sleek black laptop and opened her instant message window. The entire class did the same, except they opened their scripts for a last minute rehearsal. Claire opened her instant message window too, but minimized it as the teacher walked into the classroom.

“Alright class, today as you know we’ll be performing our plays so I suggest you read up on your scripts. I’ll be back in a second because these task sheets aren’t going to photocopy themselves. Group Four is going first!” said Mr. Roberts.

As he left the room, the noise of talking teenagers and texting notifications started up. Sasha was typing in a flurry to whomever she was chatting to, and Claire just wondered. She tried to lean over but Sasha’s hair swished in the way. Claire backed away and turned to her own screen, only to find a message from her boyfriend, Devon. It read:

“Hey babe, I love you. You know that. Don’t forget our secret meeting at the place after school. I’ll be expecting you to wear that black thong I got you ‘cause you look so fucking sexy in it. ;)

Claire’s eyes widened. Devon didn’t tell her about any secret meeting, nor did he get her a black thong. They had never had sex and Claire had never wanted to in the first place. She typed a reply.

“Um, Devon? I didn’t know we were meeting at “the place”… and what the hell is with that thong???”

As soon as she pressed the enter button on her keyboard a ping arrived back.

“What?! Oh, um, don’t worry it was nothing. Was practicing this drama scene I had with a friend haha love you bby i bet you do look sexy in a thong <3”

Claire’s heart nearly stopped beating  but she felt relief course through her veins when she finished reading the sentence. Phew, he wasn’t cheating, I guess, she thought. Sasha got up to leave, a red blush creeping on her cheeks. Sasha mouthed to Claire: “Be right back!” When Sasha was out the door, Claire leaned over to look at Sasha’s screen, eyes widening in the process.

“Holy shit,” she muttered. On the instant message screen was a window titled “Devon;)<3”. The message that was accidentally sent to Claire was on there too.

“Shit I accidentally sent the message to Claire. I’m so sorry but i promise you that she won’t know. I know I’m a fuckup sometimes but I’m still great in bed, right? x”

Sasha’s reply was even more shocking.

“What the hell Devon? The bitch could find out any minute, oh my god you are such a screw up.”
“Please Sasha, trust me.”
“Ugh, fine. You have to promise me that you’ll try to make me scream even louder than last week’s round!”
“Oh you bet i will. Still can;’t believe I’m dating Claire. Ew. It makes me think if she even is a girl, since she doesn’t want to have sex.”

Claire felt her face redden with white hot anger and embarrassment. How could Sasha and Devon even think of doing this? She balled her fists, patiently waiting for Sasha’s return.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 10:51:16 AM by Greekgoddess »

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: The Big Fight Part 1
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2014, 11:52:09 AM »
Has potential.....