News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Hermaprodites fights

• 6 Replies

Offline Maura

• God Member
The Hermaprodites fights
« on: June 28, 2014, 04:47:09 PM »
Those who know me, know I am a lesbian and not adept to men organs. But as I writer I developed a curiosity for hermaphrodites, after talking with some of them. 
I know this is not one of my regular stories, so I apologize to my readers and friends if they feel uncomfortable.
Please express yourself freely, even if your opinion is unfavorable. Thanks.

In the far and unknown territory of Balabay existed several tribes of Hermaphrodites. That is men/women who possessed both sexes. The average person had big breasts, big balls, a big and deep vagina and long and thick cocks. During centuries, the different tribes were in constant fights, which contributed to the decimation of the tribes and, in a more positive way at the final peace which was stable for the last century.

The cause for the peace, in part, was the continuous procreation of new tribesmen/women after the battles. It was typical that after a bloody battle, the losers took sexual humiliation from the winners, which resulted in the birth of new humans nine months after. In the last peace conference, a sage man/woman, leader of one of the tribes, exposed intelligently the fact that many of the fighters of one tribe were probably family of the fighters of the other tribe.

After some heated deliberation, the tribes signed the peace, which they celebrated with long and hot sexual orgies.

They instituted the “elections”, a way to appoint the leader of each tribe and also the Supreme leader of all the tribes, both to be replaced every two years. The so called “elections”, consisted in brutal fights among the candidates, frequently with a lethal result, and most times with the sexual insemination of the fighters. The “elections” were motive for collective celebrations, dancing, eating and drinking and, of course, a lot of intercourse.

The leader of the Council of tribes that year was Imoma, a strong but attractive woman/man who had killed two years before her/his opponent after two hours of ferocious fight, including several inseminations of both cxnts. It was not frequent to kill in a fight, because above all, the women/men of the tribes were sexual animals, who liked to decide the superiority sexually. But sometimes it happened.

Imoma was presiding the fights, since she/he couldn’t compete that year. In the arena there were two solid men/women, blondes, with big tits, thick cocks and hairy cxnts. They had been at it for more than one hour, they were sweaty and evidently tired, with lots of scratches and signs of punches in their solid bodies. They had gotten to introduce their cocks in her opponent vagina twice each, but they had only impregnated with semen once. Suddenly, one of the blondes punched the other in the belly, and when she/he bent, the other punched her/his nape and the losing fighter fell heavily to the floor. Immediately, the winner got on his/her back and buried his big cock in her ass. The semi conscious woman/man screamed out of its lungs and cried while the other woman/man fucked her and humiliated her. Imoma declared Insa winner.

There were other three fights, which lasted five hours in total, some more brutal than others, all with impregnations of the fighters and all with fantastic fucks of the winners to the losers.

The next day the four survivors fought for two hours and a half each couple. At the end, the aspirants were two: Mayla and Joner. Both in their early thirties, athletic, big tits, cxnts and cocks. They knew each other well, because they had fought several times and they had fucked as many, always inseminating each other copiously. Miraculously, none of them had been pregnant, but other fighters inseminated by one of them, had children from them. When it was their turn, they were still sweaty and stinky from their previous fights, but they looked challenging and ready to fight and win. Mayla had a lustrous black mane, and her body was very dark, since she was from the darker skins tribe. By contrast, Joner was redhead, with freckles on a pale skin.

When Imoma gave the signal, both candidates went to the center of the arena, among the yells or their respective tribes. As soon as they locked hands, their immense cocks sprang at attention and their enormous nipples hardened immediately. They sniffed at each other and then kissed. It was a long, deep and hot kiss, their tongues battling for dominance, while their tits mashed and their cocks fenced. They groaned while trying to make the other fall and finally Joner got Mayla on the grass and got on top. His cock penetrated her cxnt. Mayla got two fingers in Joner ass hole and they fucked for long time, grunting of lust. Many in the audience knew that those two were among the few best fuckers of the tribes, so they took sides soon. Joner came and inseminated Mayla, who took advantage of the other discharge rolled her/him over and pushed the gigantic cock in her vagina. If Joner had fucked Mayla hard, Mayla fucked Joner harder. Mayla’s fans were accompanying the cock’s in and outs with their noises: “Hump, hump, hump, fuck, fuck, fuck”. Joner’s vagina exploded just when Mayla’s cock filled her with his semen.

They rolled over their backs and took a short break. Then Joner jumped on Mayla’s face and straddled the face, while his/her own face went between the legs of the dark hermaphrodite and took the cock in her hands while burying his tongue in the soaked and smelly cxnt. Mayla responded by surrounding the big cock with her mouth and starting sucking hard, while four fingers were buried in the also soaked and smelly cxnt.

Since they were in the middle of the arena, and in a position difficult for the spectators to see in detail, the show started in the amphitheater. The kisses and caresses were frequent, the masturbations were abundant, and soon some fucking was on the way.

Meanwhile in the arena, Mayla and Joner continued their furious sixty nine, which ended in a double orgasm, Joner’s cock filling Mayla’s mouth and face with tons of cum, while both their cocks and cxnts came copiously and the two fighters screamed and shook powerfully.

Imoma gave orders for them to rest and give them food and drinks before continuing. Even while being fed, Joner and Mayla were teasing each other, touching playfully their cocks and tits and cxnts. When they were ready, they decided to fight physically. Their cocks were resting, still long and thick but down when they attacked. They embraced in a furious fight, arms around necks and punching each other savagely their tits and bellies. They always respected their beautiful faces.

After thirty minutes of brutal punching and slapping, they were breathing with difficulty and sweating more than ever. The next time they clinched, their mouths locked in a lusty and deep kiss, while their hands grabbed their cocks and started masturbating one another, alternating the cocks stroking with the cxnts fingering. In the tiers of the amphitheater was maremagnum. Masturbations and even penetrations were all over, the yells of encouragement for the fighters were mixed with the screams of the many fuckers.

That maremagnum was normal because, as I said before, the festivities of the “Elections” were usually a time of extraordinary sexuality for the tribes. The end of the festivities usually was a long hard fuck between the new leader and the previous one. And Imoma was looking forward to it. She would prefer to fuck with the brown skin man/woman, but didn’t mind to do it with the red head fighter.

Meanwhile, in the center of the arena, Mayla and Joner had got another two orgasms of cocks and vaginas simultaneously. Everybody could see after the last orgasm that the redhead Joner was getting tired, while Mayla was fucking her cxnt and masturbating her cock. After almost one hour of this, the elections had a winner. Mayla’s cock was still erect when he/she lifted arms in triumph and the multitude yelled and acclaimed the dark woman/man.

Imoma came down to the arena, kissed lustily the winner, and everybody could appreciate his/her arousal, because the big cock was up. Then she put on Mayla’s neck the collar of the Council leader and whispered to Mayla: “Eat lots and rest some, you still have a battle to fight”.

Their “battle” lasted two full days and nights, after which, Imoma got back to his/her tribe and Mayla took possession of the leader throne. They didn’t know both had inseminated the other several times and in nine months they would have two beautiful hermaphrodite children.

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
Re: The Hermaprodites fights
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2014, 11:16:57 PM »
Maura darling,

Just when I thought I had read everything your fertile imagination could offer, along comes this truly amazing tale.

Though this story may not appeal to everyone here, I can only applaud you for such an unusual and exciting story.

By the way darling, we still have much unsettled business.

Kisses,
Toni.   

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2014, 09:33:39 AM »
Mmm, Maura, very creative & different & enjoyable! As a female to male transsexual (transman), I've often imagined myself with a real cock ... (well, in place of my pussy rather than my in addition  ::)) ... but this was quite enjoyably entertaining, nonetheless!  :P ;D
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline Sue_r

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2014, 06:40:07 AM »
Maura.  Different, yes...  Strange, yes....  Erotic, yes....  But not sure I like it as much as previous stories.  But does show your imagination is still strong and sexy

Sue
SUE R!!!!!!!

Offline Trudy

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2014, 10:18:34 AM »
Very erotic. Proof that you don't have to stick to tradition when writing a fight tale. Of course it helps when the writer is so talented and has a flair for the erotic aspect of fighting. Not sure anyone else could have pulled this off so well. What will she think up next?!
If you want to PM me, you better have some info in your profile. And having it all spelled correctly will help too. I HATE BLANK PROFILES! If you ask me about Trillian I’ll know you didn’t read my profile.

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2014, 10:03:02 AM »

Thanks to the few who read and comment my story. I knew it was 'different' though I enjoyed writting it.

Offline PilotMoonDog

• MoonDog's just this guy ya know?
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2018, 02:15:10 AM »

Thanks to the few who read and comment my story. I knew it was 'different' though I enjoyed writting it.

And I enjoyed reading it. However I do like stories of this sort where both contestants penetrate each other at the same time. Have you written any along those lines?
Shaun aka PilotMoonDog
aka Brother Broadsword of Forgiveness.