News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Big Fight Part 2

• 0 Replies

Offline Greekgoddess

The Big Fight Part 2
« on: June 29, 2014, 01:19:40 AM »
Hey guys, I hope you like the next part of "The Big Fight" (Im not that good at titles, haha)
But anyway, this isn't edited at all and I think I will be writing a part 3 and 4. Enjoy and feedback is highly appreciated :)

PART 1 - http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,40927.0.html
----

Claire’s fists were clenched, and her knuckles were white. She could feel a slight wetness in the palm of her right hand, and uncurled her hand, exposing a slightly bloodied palm. Where her fingernails dug into her skin were crescent shaped speckles of blood. Claire peered at the window behind her. Over the stairwell and past the west wing stood two figures - one with an extremely recognizable blue skirt and hair the color of dark chocolate. It looked as if Sasha and Devon were engaged in a private make out session. Seeing the two together just made Claire’s blood boil even more, itching for a chance to unleash her fury onto Sasha’s pretty face. Claire looked around, noticing that her classmates were typing away at an incredible speed, some in the corner saying their lines out loud. So far no one was using the big space in the middle. A space in the middle, Claire thought. Perfect place for a fi- No. Stop. You can’t do this - what she’s doing may not be right but you can’t do this.
“Oh yes I can!” growled Claire. Some of her classmates looked up at her, puzzled, but she shook it off. She turned back to the window and saw that Sasha was walking back to class, and quick, glancing behind her every thirty seconds or so. Claire turned back around, mentally preparing herself for the next step.
-
Sasha looked around her. She wasn’t supposed to be out here during class time, even though the teacher was out of class. She and Devon were just confirming their plans for after school, without Claire trying to sneak in. She was worried, because Devon had made a stupid mistake in sending Claire the wrong message. She was so worried that Claire could’ve found out, and peeked at her computer while she was gone. Sasha paused.
“Shit, did I leave the chat window on?!” She swore under her breath again. “Crap, I forgot whether I closed it or not. Shit, shit, shit.”
Sasha raced towards the English classroom, looking behind her shoulder once again and then shutting the heavy door behind her. Claire was smiling the minute she walked in. She smiled back, fear in the back of her mind, but noticed that the smile didn’t quite reach Claire’s eyes. Just as Sasha was about to ask Claire if she was okay, the teacher walked into the classroom.

“Hello there. Miss me?” The class groaned at Mr. Roberts’s joke. “Just kidding. Alright, where were we?” Mr. Roberts shuffled through the sheaf of papers in his hands, then his shoulders sagged down.
“Oh god, I photocopied the wrong task sheets! Sorry guys but it looks as if the plays aren’t gonna be on for a while. Lucky kids.” With that, Mr. Roberts headed out the door another time and left the class as they were before he came in.

Sasha turned to Claire. Claire’s lively green eyes had turned two shades darker.
“Oh my god Claire, you have no idea what I saw when I was in the bathroom. Lisbeth and Andy! Together!” Sasha squealed, silently thanking the many acting lessons her parents forced her to go for.
“Really, Sasha? Did you really see Lisbeth and Andy?” There was no emotion, or rather just doubt in Claire’s voice.
“What’s wrong, Claire? You know you can tell me anything,” Sasha said. Claire’s insides churned again, looking at the sincereness in Sasha’s eyes and the gentleness in her voice.
“What’s wrong? Are you fucking kidding me?” Claire lost it. She shouted in rage, attracting the attention of the now silent class. “How the fuck are you supposed to talk to me when you’ve been silently fucking my boyfriend?!  Oh wait - ex boyfriend, thanks to you. What the hell is your problem?!”
Sasha felt her heart rise up to her throat, and gulped. “Look, Claire. I was gonna tell you but-“
“I don’t want to hear your reasons, you pathetic bitch! I thought you were my friend, and this is how you repay me?”
“Look here,” said Sasha, her temper rising. “You’ve got no right to call me a bitch - maybe Devon thinks I’m hotter than you. Certainly I’m better in bed!”
“Showing off now, are we? How does he know you’re not plastic with all that money your parents give you? The only thing you’re better at is being an ass, and you know it.”
Sasha felt tears prickle her eyes but blinked them away. “Want to take this to the next level, whore?”
By this time the entire class was standing up, forming another ring around the two girls who were just about to fight it out in the center of the room.
“You bet. Oh, and don’t you think I should be calling you that?” Claire laughed, removed her shoes and cracked her knuckles. “I’m going to kick your fucking ass, ratchet skank. Hope you don’t fight like a pussy - oh wait, you already are fighting like one!”
Sasha launched herself at Claire, landing herself on the floor. Claire dodged, chuckling. As Sasha got back up, Claire raised her fists. With the wild, angry look in Claire’s eyes she looked like a real fighter.
A boy in the back wolf-whistled. “Kick her ass Claire! Man, chick fights are so hot!”
Sasha raised her fists too, circling Claire. “You really wanna fight? I’ll fight you. I’m gonna beat the shit out of you.”
Sasha aimed her fist at Claire’s head, catching Claire off guard, and managing to hit her three times in the temple. Claire snarled. She feinted a side kick to the stomach but snap kicked Sasha’s head. Sasha’s head bent back, and as soon as she came back Claire hit her chin with a strong uppercut. Claire’s hands remained in front of her face, waiting for Sasha’s next move.
“Holy shit, Claire can fight! I’m rooting for her!” called out a girl.
“Um, no. Sasha is so much hotter and I’m going with her,” said another girl. Sasha smiled.
Sasha shook herself awake, launching her fists at Claire’s head. Claire tried blocking her head, and made one big mistake. Her stomach was unguarded. With that, Sasha kneed Claire in the stomach and Claire fell down to the ground, winded. Sasha pinned Claire’s arms to the floor with her knees and started throwing punches. Right hook, left hook, jab, jab. Sasha stopped punching. Claire’s nose was bleeding, but strangely, she was smiling. The confusion on Sasha’s face added to the grin on Claire’s face and Claire head butted Sasha, sending her to the ground instead. Claire punched Sasha, with all the force she had, and yanked Sasha’s crop top off. Her pink lace bra showed, earning the whistles of the guys. Sasha got up, giving the class a full view of her covered boobs - they were huge. Claire kicked Sasha in the chest and Sasha screamed in pain, and Claire once again punched Sasha square in the nose. As Sasha’s hands flew up to cover her nose Claire hooked her ankles around Sasha’s bringing her to the ground. The weakness in that move was that Claire stumbled, letting Sasha pull her by her hair to a standing position. Sasha hammered her fist on the top of Claire’s head, making her dizzy, and attacked Claire with a flurry of punches and (surprisingly) weak kicks. Claire struggled to defend herself. Sasha managed to get Claire’s entire dress off, exposing her even bigger set of boobs, covered only by a plain black bra and her black panties. Claire went red, and grabbed her dress, hastily getting it on. By this time Claire was really angry. She threw a spinning kick to Sasha’s head, knocking her in the temple. Sasha staggered back by the force of the blow. Claire grabbed her by the bra, raised a fist and brought it down on Sasha’s head, multiple times. Sasha moaned in agony - not pleasure, and Claire kicked her in the crotch. In her fighting stance, Claire watched as Sasha stumbled around as if she were drunk. Finally, Claire ended the fight with an axe kick, injuring Sasha’s shoulder. Sasha collapsed on the hard floor, a hand clutching her shoulder - breathing labored. She lay on the floor, struggling to remain conscious.

Claire stood, panting and clutching her dress. The blood that was oozing out of her nose was dried; there were no other injuries. I won. I won my first fight, and there was no scratching, no hair pulling. Claire felt her anger ebb away, after taking it out on Sasha. She wondered how she would tell her parents - surely they’d understand if they were in her situation. Mr. Roberts burst into the room, holding a new set of papers, breathing heavily. He walked up to his desk, set the papers down and then glanced up at his very silent class. He saw Sasha laying on the ground, blood on her face, and Claire with blood on her face too.

“What in God’s name happened here?!” he shouted.
“I-I-um, er, there was… there was a fight. Between Sasha and I,” said Claire, quietly. “I can explain.”
“You better explain because you’re following me to the principal’s office, pronto. Someone get Wells to the nurse. Come one, Alexander. Move it.” Mr. Roberts hustled Claire out of the room. Claire explained everything along the way, and was shocked at the teacher’s reaction. He shook his head, a sad look in his eyes.
“I don’t understand why you girls take it out on each other,” he shook his head, as they arrived outside the principal’s door.
-
“Yo Devon. Your fuckbuddy got beaten up by your ex,” Nat said, pressing a slim black iPhone into Devon’s hands.
Devon’s eyes widened. He tapped the play button on the screen, and for the next ten minutes he watched the entire film that someone recorded in the midst of Claire and Sasha’s fight.
“She did find out…” Devon muttered under his breath. He watched Claire punch Sasha in the nose and a wave of surprise filled his body. “Claire? Claire can fight?” Devon chuckled.
“Dude, she beat that - I don’t know, Sasha? - so badly she almost was unconscious! I told you to tell her,” Nat got up and walked away.
Just as he replayed the part where Claire went all out on Sasha he felt admiration, respect and somehow gratitude towards Claire. He stood up to walk to her, because he owed her a lot of things. As he was just about to leave, he felt his pants grow slightly tighter. Devon looked down. He had a boner - just from watching the fight. He walked away quickly, wherever Claire was.

The door to the principal’s office opened. Out walked Claire, recent signs of a bloodied nose showed, and Mr. Roberts. Claire turned back and saw Devon. Devon opened his mouth to speak but she turned her head. There was definitely a smile on her face. Just as Claire was about to enter the nurse’s office, Sasha walked out, a pained expression on her face. She caught Claire’s eyes, which glared at her.
“I… I want a rematch! And yeah, he’s right there. I want a rematch,” Sasha shouted.
“Alright then,” said Claire. She spun around to face Devon. “What do you suggest?”
“Um… okay, a rematch it is. Next Saturday at 7, my place,” replied Devon. “Um, I’ll provide everything. Just- Nevermind.” Devon hurried off, guilt burning in the pit of his stomach.
Sasha walked past Claire, determined this time.
“Next time, I’m gonna fuck her up even worse,” growled Claire. She punched the glass of the nurse’s office and shattered it.

Shit was about to get real.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 01:20:09 AM by Greekgoddess »