News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Young Holli fights mature Debi for a man

• 6 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Young Holli fights mature Debi for a man
« on: June 29, 2014, 04:14:31 AM »

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,35434.0.html

Johnny’s ex wife Debi 5'3", 160 lbs. 36C-28-36
This is Holli and I want to tell you this story about what happened after I met my new boyfriend a couple of months ago. He’s quite a bit older than I am, and he thinks I’m the most beautiful woman in the world. He is a worldy man and although deep in my heart I knew he was old, I saw him more as a great, beautiful man and the age didn’t even come into play. He was more than twice my age, but he bought me gifts, flowers and chocolate, and jewelry, expensive jewelry, and then a car, and dresses so he could take me to the opera, and we sat at owners Box’s at sporting events, and we took airplanes to have dinner in other cities, hell in other countries. Johnny made me feel so special, not only because of the gifts, but because the way he made love to me, like I was the only woman on earth, like I was the only person on earth and all that mattered in life was that he pleased me even more than he did the last time. I experienced wild sexy before, but this was the hottest, most passionate, the most loving love I could have ever dreamed about.

Then Johnny’s ex-wife Debi showed up. She is a cocky, confident bossy older bitch and you could just tell that we hated each other from the moment we laid eyes on each other.  We stood there looking each other up and down and you could break the tension with a knife. It was about the third time I ran into her and we were at a party having a real good time when who shows up but fuckin Debi. Debi was getting on my fuckin nerves always showing up and acting quite flirtatious, and acting like she was the greatest, most beautiful woman in the world, meanwhile to me she was nothing but an ugly, flabby, old annoying fat cow. She started getting nasty in front of others, she was talking real loud and everyone was looking. She told me that Johnny is old enough to be my father and what is ayoung slut like me doing with an older gentleman. I lost my temper and I went after her swinging wild punches and she was swinging wild punches at me. She caught me in my lips with her left fist and she split my lips open with a big ring she had on, but I pounded her in her right eye with my left fist, making her eyes all red and puffy and them I plowed my right fist into her chin, snapping her head back and she went stumbling backwards on her high heels. She was infuriated and her face was beet red as she started screaming, how she was going to kill me.” Im going to kill you bitch, I’m going to fuckin kill you,” but a group of men jumped in between us and wouldn’t let the fight continue.

I heard this fuckin cow was telling everyone how she almost knocked my teeth out, and she was telling everyone how she was going to knock the shit out of me and humiliate me. She was telling everyone that she was going to use a great big, hard erect dildo on me. She would scream, “this whore wants a cock so bad. I’ll give her a fucking she will never forget. I heard so many fuckin stories and I started telling Johnny stories of just how I was going to punch his ex-wife silly and teach her a lesson she would never forget.  Johnny seemed genuinely concerned and warned me that his ex-wife is crazy and she’s tough and I better not get into a fight with her because she would kick my ass.
Then Johnny bought me the ring, the big diamond cluster engagement ring and we announced our coming marriage to everyone. 

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Young Holli fights mature Debi for a man
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2014, 05:24:53 AM »

This is Holli. I would like to fight that skinny little slut Mistress Vicky too. Make sure no woman goes near my Johnny any more.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2014, 07:56:10 AM »

This is Holli. I would like to fight that skinny little slut Mistress Vicky too. Make sure no woman goes near my Johnny any more.
Hot and hotter. Look forward to the stories.

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2014, 10:56:16 PM »

Can you believe the nerve of this fat fuckin whore calling me up on the telephone to fuckin tell me off, screaming that she heard about the engagement ring that Johnny bought for me, and that she wears Johnny’s ring too, she wears his wedding ring and that I better stay far away from her husband or she would knock my teeth out of my mouth with her wedding ring. I was infuriated and I started fuckin telling her off too, screaming, “You stupid fat cow, you have your fuckin nerve threatening to beat me up with your wedding ring when you know I can knock the shit out of you.  I’m warning you, you better stay away from me and Johnny. I’m telling you, if you come near my Johnny again I’ll knock the shit out of you and humiliate you so bad that you’ll never show your face around Johnny or any of our friends again.”

I thought it was all over. I thought that I had told the fuckin big mouth off and that I scared her away mainly because I hadn’t heard anything about the cow for weeks BUT things really come to head , it’s Saturday night and Johnny and I are at a fancy banquet hall having a big engagement party. Everyone is having a really good time drinking, and eating and dancing when who shows up but fuckin Debi, and she has the fuckin nerve to bring her best girlfriend Barbara along with her. I didn’t see Debi and at one point I excused myself to go to the bathroom and the minute I leave, Debi walks right up to Johnny  and she sits down practically right on Johnny’s lap, hanging all over him and acting really flirtatious. I return from the bathroom and I’m walking right behind them and I can hear Debi say, “Why don’t you just dump that skinny whore bitch and take a real woman home tonight. Debi is so busy trying to seduce Johnny that neither of them as I walk right around to face them, and I put my hands on my hips and say, “What was that Debi.” Debi gets this nasty little smile across her face as she looks up at me and she says, “Johnny is taking me home tonight Holli you stupid little bitch, Johnny needs a real woman, not a young pathetic whore like you.” I’m fuckin angry and I scream, “How dare you come to my party, how fuckin dare you try to start fuckin trouble at my engagement party. I hold my right fist up and I show this fat cow my engagement ring screaming, “We’re engaged now, Johnny doesn’t want a flabby, pathetic old cow like you any more, he wants a young, hot, sexy woman like me, so why don’t you just get out of here and stop humiliating yourself.” 

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2014, 12:22:26 AM »

Debi  is sitting at the edge of the bench and quickly she swings around and she gets to her feet, and grabbing my low cuts black dress with her left hand and she takes the open palm of her right hand and she cracks it “bam,” right across my face, swinging my head sideways from the full force of her hard smack. Debi’s face is bright red and she lets go of my dress and she holds her left fist up in my face screaming, “I’m going to knock your teeth out with my wedding ring you young slut, you fuckin whore, I’ll teach you to stay away from my husband.”  Now there is a crowd starting to gather around us and they’re cheering. I have an extremely explosive temper and I lose it. I lose my fuckin temper and I really know how to fist fight. I grab this old cow by her white mini dress and I pull her forward into my fist. I send it plowing full force, “bang,” right into her nose swinging her head back. I pull her forward by her blouce and I smash my fist “bang,” right into her nose again, and I have on my big diamond cluster engagement ring on my right fist, and my ring makes a little gash on the bridge of Debi’s nose and blood is rolling down her face.

Debi gets this panic stricken look across her face and she cries out, “I’m Bleeding,” but I really don’t care and I jerk her forward into my fist again. I start “bang, bang, bang, bang,” raising her up onto my fist. I’m “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering her nose with shot jackhammer blows and “back and forth and back and forth her head is swinging, and now blood is really rolling from her nose. My right arm is getting tired and I jerk this fat slut forward, and I start screaming right in Debi’s shocked face, "I thought you were so fuckin tough. I thought you were going to beat me up, and look at you Debi you fat cow, you can’t even fuckin fight,” and Debi doesn’t say a word, she’s fuckin startled.

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2014, 12:27:17 AM »

The picture Johnny showed me of young Holli is soooo hot I just had to get involved in writing the story with him, besides I'v been trapped out in the wilderness for several months and I'm really hot and excited.

Vicky

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2014, 12:48:46 AM »

I shove Debi back hard and Debi’s sexy white dress rips right off of her body in my hands as Debi stumbles backwards on her high heels until she loses her balance and she falls right over “Boom,” onto her ass on the cement with a bang,” She’s just sitting there with blood rolling from her nose and down her face and Debi is shocked, she can’t believe that a young girl like me is so fuckin tough. I’m almost laughing at how tough Debi thinks that she is and how beat up and humiliated she looks now all bloody and beat up. I walk right up to her and grab her hair with both of my hands. I’m ripping chunks of hair out of her head and Debi is screaming, “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, MY HAIR LET GO,” I drag Debi up onto her knees and just as I do Debi lunges forward, wrapping her arms around my knees and she tackles me to the ground. Debi leaps on top of me and I try to sit up but I can’t. Debi leans forward and she grabs my arms with both of her hands and she holds them down to the ground. I’m struggling, but Debi is bigger and stronger than me, and she’s on top and I can’t get her off. Debi raises up over me , pinning my arms with her knee’s. She renders me totally helpless and now Debi is in charge, and now Debi really wants to knock the shit out of me.” She leans down and screams right in my face, “I got you now bitch, I got you pinned hon and you’re not going anywhere, and when I’m finished with you whore, you are going to be begging me to humiliate you.”

I desperately tried to buck and to kick but Debi outweighs me by almost 50 lbs and I can’t do a thing to get her off. Debi punches me “bang,” right in my nose with her wedding ring and I can feel a little blood start to trickle. Debi is crazy and she shows me that ring screaming, ‘I’m going to make you lick this ring, I’m going to make you kiss this ring, right in front of everyone. You like to get fucked so bad, I have a big, hard erect dildo in my pocketbook you stupid young bitch and  I’m going to use it on you over and over again until you tell Johnny that you never want thim to fucked again.”