News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Waitress versus regular, final chapter

• 0 Replies

Offline aag77

• God Member
Waitress versus regular, final chapter
« on: June 30, 2014, 07:23:53 PM »
Links to previous chapters in order:
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,39988.0.html
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,40170.0.html
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,40303.0.html
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,40773.0.html

Despite waking up next to what she hoped might be her new boyfriend, all that day there was really only one thing on F's mind – tonight she would be having the ultimate showdown with her rival, O. The hours couldn't pass fast enough and seemed to be crawling past. But finally it was time to leave – it would just be the two of them tearing into each other on an empty beach with no-one to stop them.
She had decided on a black-and-white set of sports underwear. Since they had not talked about what to wear anyway, she thought this would give her the most ease of movement, over that she had put a simple summer dress just for the transport.

She arrived at the promenade, walked down the stairs – put her dress in her bag, took one deep breath, lit her flash light and started moving north in search of her enemy.

O arrived at her starting point – she had also chosen a sports set, blue, and just like F she had been waiting all day for this – perhaps more so, since she was the one who less than 24 hours ago had lost a tying battle in their ongoing war, by finally shouting out "Fight me".

She too walked down the stairs, took off her dress so she was left in the blue sports set, took a breath, lit her flashlight and starting moving south.

It only took a few minutes – and there it was! The other's flashlight! The bitch! The enemy The rival!
They both started running and just before they came together threw away their bags and flashlights, and with a warcry exploded on each other.
They were both tiny of built, but this just made for swiftness and fierceness. When they first came together they immediately went for each other's hair and yanked back and forth for a short while going around in circles, while occassionally also kicking at each other's legs – but soon they both let go with one hand and started hammering away at each other, while still holding on to their opponent's hair – and dragging each other around in circles.
Suddenly O. Changed tack and pushed F away, but before she could do as intended, F was at her again, and they continued their hair pulling hammering stale mate for a bit more. But as I said all of this occured with lightning fast quickness because they were both of the same small built – kind of like watching a feather weight boxing match, except no one was watching, no-one was going to stop them tearing into their enemy.
The second time O pushed F away, she was quick enough, squeezed her nails into F shoulders and forcing her to her knees – what that was supposed to achieve however wasn't clear, as wafted away her arms dived with her head in between O's legs and got up that way fast, thereby throwing O into the air and onto her back with a thump with F already having turned around to throw herself at her prey.
And they were in a catball.
Rolling around, slapping, squeezing, scratching biting – fighting like enraged felines, going for each other's bellies, legs,faces, and of course pulling at each other's hair.

As they were very evenly matched, neither was able to gain a clear advantage, but they still went at each other with fury – until F suddenly ripped O's bra open.

O kicked F off her, while trying to hold the pieces up "What du you think you're doing you dirty lesbo?!", "I'm a dirty lesbo?! Remember when we were dancing in the club, you were clearly trying to get off on me"."Pfff, right, as if I could get off on you, even if I had been a lesbo."

"Is that a fact?" asked F, and pulled of her own bra, O let the pieces of hers drop off, and they went for each other again, but this time mouth sought mouth, and the went into a tongue war, while each squeezed the other's now naked breasts hard.

Their agressive kissing continued, but after a short bit, they shifted one hand to the other girl's panties while pulling the other girl in with the other – their nipples now boring into each other, while they clawed away – and soon after their bodies shook in the first inevitable explosion.

F was fastest in recovering a pushed O over on her back, jumped unto her, and started moving a ravenous mouth down her body –until she was down between O's legs and pulled aside her panties , "So you couldn't get off on me? I'll show you something else", and went gnawing away at O's sex. But just as O was on the edge she sat up with an "Oh,no you don't", yanked F up be the hair, and resumed the tongue war, and leaned in with her full weight, thus making them switch position.

It was now O's turn to move ravenously down F's body, until she was down between F's legs,
"I'll prove who is the lesbo here!", as she went to work. Yet the same thing happened again, this time with F pulling O up by the hair.

This sequence repeated itself a couple of times – until the mrest touch sent another explosion through their bodies.
The sexfight continued with 69'ing, first with fingers then with mouths, as the object was now to exhaust the other, but again neither could gain an advantage.
F sat up and switched position so she turned the same way as O, "I've heard about something like this" she said, as she placed one leg over O's, and their pussies came together with a smack.

Neither had been with a girl before, elt alone in a sexfight, but bearing mind they were both debutants their trib match could surely be called epic – on and on it went, but again their evenness just meant that they ended up driving each other to exhaustion.

Finally they rolled away with their backs to each other, and lay there panting for a few minutes.

O spoke first, "I have never ...ever...so much. Do...do you think you may have more in you? Please tell me you do."

"I ... I don't know...we'll just have to wait and see."

O turned around again, and crawled in to what was now waiting open arms, they shared their first real smile, both, for the first time in their lives tracing a finger down a desired woman's body, and had their first of many amorous kisses – where they had only minutes ago been hurling insults at each other they were now full of praise for each other's beauty and softness.
F rolled on her back, this time happily pulling O on top of her – after a bit more snogging, O broke it off and started to move down to work a much more gentle magic on her lover.

THE END