News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Mauler Maureen Bitch-Slaps some Black Bitch (short story)

• 12 Replies

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
      I just wanted to share an encounter I had at the beach this morning. Lucky surprised me by asking if I wanted to go to the beach with him. I was starting to lose my color so I accepted. It wasn't too crowded, but there was this one shapely and buxom Black girl about 25 yards away from us. I kept noticing her looking in Lucky's direction every few minutes. I asked lucky if he knew her, and he replied "no". About five minutes later she began smiling at him. I gave her the finger, and she returned the favor. I told Lucky enough was enough, and I got up to go talk to her. When I approached her blanket, she began to get up to confront me, and I heard her whisper under her breath " Cracker Bitch ".
      Before she could fully stand up I pushed the Black Fucker back down to the sand. Unfortunately, she had grabbed the top half of my clinging white one-piece swimsuit and took it down with her. I quickly jumped on top of this Aunt Jemima cxnt and began slamming her head against the hard sand by her nappy hair. She retaliated by grabbing my now hanging lily white titties in her Black fists and began squeezing them like I was a cow. This Brown Bitch was causing me some major breast pain, and I couldn't stand much more. So, I tore off her skimpy little bikini bottom, exposing this thick mat of Black pussy fur. I was just about to dig my claws into it and scalp this ghetto Whore when 2 lifeguards began to pull us off one another. This black Slut had my delicate breasts in a death grip and refused to let go. I managed to give her a solid kick squarely in her protruding pubic bone. This finally made her release my tits. Lucky had to drag me away from the beach so I wouldn't go after her again. 
      That Black-as-night Ho better pray I don't run into her ugly black ass anytime soon. Needless to say, Lucky got really turned on from the catfight, and we fucked like rabbits the rest of the day.

Offline caryn1

• God Member
Re: Mauler Maureen Bitch-Slaps some Black Bitch (short story)
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2014, 10:43:46 PM »
lucky you  better watch yourself
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2014, 07:14:24 AM »
Yeah, Maureen was just about ready to hit pay-dirt when these 2 baywatch guys had to interfere. Let me tell you, this black babe had to have maybe 2 lbs of kinky black pubes covering that fine black hole of hers. Maureen would have had a field day if she could have gotten her fingers entangled in them. I'm hoping I'm there if they should meet up again.

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2014, 06:25:51 PM »
If I was u id hunt the bitch down.
I think Maureen might just do that !

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2014, 09:34:21 PM »
If I see her on the street, or anywhere else, you'll hear about it. I so wanted to get that Black pussy tangled in my claws.

Offline Zaire

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2014, 01:07:15 PM »
Maureen, why not spank her black ass?

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2014, 09:54:44 PM »

I have rarely seen a fight between two woman that got to ripping pussies apart so quickly. I would have loved to see the two of you stand up and fist fight like two real women. Then once one of you were too weak to continue, pussies could become the target.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2014, 07:54:30 PM »
My aim was to hurt, and embarrass, the Black Bitch quickly and thoroughly, giving her little time to react.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2014, 06:22:53 AM »
Was she there by herself Maureen?  I am sure you won't forget what she looks like.  If she is a local, chances are you may run into her again.
Yes, she was there alone. Her face is etched on my mind. I look at every Black female face I see, hoping I run into her.

Offline ego522114

• God Member
  • EGO's Para Scope
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2014, 09:21:13 AM »
WOW! Great short story! Would've of loved to see you bald her hairy black snatch :)
I'm 4 real UB2

Offline AnitaCat

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2014, 10:32:49 PM »
You best be carefull bitch, cause next time she may see you first and kick your old white ass all over and tear those little tits off and rip your pussy inside out...... white bitch!!!!!

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2014, 06:08:09 AM »
Everyone on here knows Anita is just another doped up Black Ho who enjoys running her mouth about white women. She needs to quietly return to her ghetto hole in the wall and get her next fix.

Offline blubberguts_candi

« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2014, 03:18:07 PM »
Mauler Maureen would win hands down