News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Christina Hendricks vs Katy Perry: An Angry Showdown

• 11 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Christina Hendricks vs Katy Perry: An Angry Showdown
« on: July 06, 2014, 11:49:21 AM »
Christina Hendricks has been bragging about her massive breasts so much recently that at a party in Los Angeles she not only drew Katy Perry's envy towards her but also her urge to challenge Christina to a showdown.
Christina tells a group of guests about short videos she put on the Internet in which she practically flexes her huge mammaries at the viewer.
One of the women who is in awe of her tells her, 'OMG, I bet you're the only actress who can get away with that!' While Christina smiles self confidently Katy Perry walks by and, in a sudden burst of anger at Christina, says, 'The only actress getting away with that amount of fat on her.'
Christina turns around, flashing a poisonous look at Katy, 'Excuse me...shouldn't you be at your singing lesson now?!'
For a moment, there is dead silence,  then Katy steps up close to Christina. She hisses at her, 'My boobs are better than yours - and if you're three times my size, your fat bags are nothing compared to my beautiful girls.'
Menacingly, Christina moves towards Katy and makes contact between her massive bust and Katy's comparatively modest one. Both women look at the comparison, and Katy says, 'Mine will drill holes into your pathetic cow's udders.'
Christina challenges her, 'You know - I've never understood how your imbecile fans can talk about your shrivelled up raisins as "massive cleavage". How about a tit fight then, and you poor deluded girl will see how I smash those little boobies to bits!'
'I'll split yours open, you silly bitch!'
'If you can't accept that I'm a better woman than you,' says Christina, 'without getting utterly humiliated then let's go for it!'
Katy says contemptuously, 'A better woman! You stupid bitch, I beat you in a tit fight, and I'd beat you at arm wrestling, and in a wrestling match on a mat I'd pin you down on your back!'
'Then let's have all of these! I'm looking forward to teach you a lesson and make you lose over and over again!'
Katy looks at Christina in amusement, 'Come on then, silly cow, and show me what you've got! But don't cry like a girl when I mess you up and teach you some humility!'

The two ladies, in front of the party guests who watch the scene with excitement, strip their dresses down from the shoulders and unclasp their bras. When Katy's D cup breasts tumble out first a murmur of appreciation goes through the room, but as Christina's massive DDD cup boobs are out in the open next, the same woman who complimented her before exclaims, 'OMG, just look at those!!'
Katy, although impressed with Christina's size, is confident that she will punish her opponent's big girls  with her firm boobs. She cups hers with her hands, lifts them and says, 'You see - mine are firm and just made to smash your wobbly bags!'

And the contest between Christina and Katy begins...

After their showdown of breast power the ladies proceed to the gym, followed by their spectators and supporters, to test the strength in their arms against each other, and to finally go for the ultimate contest of a wrestling match on the mat...

Christina Hendricks: 39 years, 5'8", 73kg, cup DDD

Katy Perry: 29 years, 5'8", 59kg, cup D
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 12:44:30 PM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Re: Christina Hendricks vs Katy Perry: An Angry Showdown
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2014, 11:57:20 AM »
Above and below: Christina Hendricks - flaunting her massive cleavage, convinced that she will be victorious over her rival whom she describes as 'puny', referring to Katy's D cup breasts.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 12:13:33 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2014, 12:08:48 PM »
Below:Katy Perry - showing off her boobs in spite of Christina's bust's overwhelming size, confident she will defeat the other woman with 'two firm arguments'.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 12:19:51 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2014, 12:20:40 PM »
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 12:26:24 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2014, 12:28:18 PM »
Below:Katy(1&2) and Christina (3&4)

One of these two ladies will walk out of the gym proud, and applauded by her audience, the other having ended up cowering on the mat with her dress ripped to shreds and in tears - but which will be which?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 01:12:57 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2014, 01:06:32 PM »
Friends, it will not make sense to vote for both Christina and Katy simultaneously to win in just one category. I've reset the count, let's start again!

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2014, 02:22:19 PM »
This is an excellent poll. I didn't think about putting these two against each other. Poor Katy, as excellent and succulent as her breast are, Christina has her beat. Now the arm wrestling I think Katy takes. The wrestling I am not sure.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2014, 02:24:22 PM »
This is an excellent poll. I didn't think about putting these two against each other. Poor Katy, as excellent and succulent as her breast are, Christina has her beat. Now the arm wrestling I think Katy takes. The wrestling I am not sure.
Thanks! I'm glad if people like the polls!  :)

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2014, 03:12:02 PM »
I think the loser should pay homage to the winners' wonderful breast.(hopefully with their lips and tongue)
It's easier to see the books upon the shelf          then it is to see yourself          George Harrison 1977

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2014, 03:40:28 PM »
I know, I need help. But until that happens...
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 05:18:49 PM by JIMBO1962 »
It's easier to see the books upon the shelf          then it is to see yourself          George Harrison 1977

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2014, 05:24:28 PM »
I know, I need help. But until that happens...
Unfortunately, those are not the ladies' bodies - both pics are faked, so what you see is really just what their faces look like.  That's garbage IMO.

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2014, 06:13:50 PM »
Both women are hot.
Katy Perry would beat Christina Hendricks in any type of fight.  Especially in a catfight and titfigft with hands.
Maybe Christina an equal chance in wrestling, armwrestling and titfight no hands. But I voted for Katy too. Katy "will dressage" Christina "like a horse".
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 06:26:47 PM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.