News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Amateur artist with new work

• 2 Replies

Offline Catfightobsessed

Amateur artist with new work
« on: July 07, 2014, 08:31:19 PM »
You can find more work I have on my profile.

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

Big fan of Crominhismt and trying to copy his style. Problem is that I've only been drawing for one year and this is as far as I've gotten.

Offline Garren

• God Member
Re: Amateur artist with new work
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2014, 10:30:37 AM »
I don't really see Crominhismt in your work, but I don't find that a bad thing as its better to have a more unique style which you do. These aren't too bad. I hope you keep trying to and maybe post a full fight some time in the future.

Offline sabrajaneway

• one of a few second life profile i can be
Re: Amateur artist with new work
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2014, 02:43:11 PM »
i agree keep up the good work even though not much detail but i see potential in your  art work all you need is to come up with a good back ground on were two girls will fight in and how rough and dirty it is between two girls
i have an account in a 3d chat syte known as secondlife.com i go by the name of janeway sabra on were i cat/tit/sex fight as well as wrestling private or 3d public. trillian sabrajaneway1