News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

4 sisters last one's standing

• 2 Replies

Offline steph

• God Member
  • Voice-verified years ago but now just cyber NO IRL
    • my yahoo profile
4 sisters last one's standing
« on: July 07, 2014, 10:14:21 PM »
 4 set of sisters one pit a mix of age.
the oldest sisters are the  minogue sisters at 45 & 42
the hilton sisters at 30 & 33
the cheeky girls at 31
and the youngest is princess fatale and sister at 21 and 23
It's a any thing goes fight the last girl that can stand unchallenged on a block in the center of the pit for a full count of 20 takes the win for both sisters.
The sisters stand in the large pit arena holding hands of there sisters. Some from the pop industry some from the glamor model industry some just have money but all the sisters have a reputation as wining high profile fights. 
"The rules fight has no rules the sister that stands on the block in the center for a full 20 count wins for both sisters" the tiny sound system tells the shouting crowd ready to see some action .
vote on which sister have the will to win.

minogue sisters
{alt}
{alt}
hilton sisters
{alt}
{alt}
cheeky girls

{alt}
princess fatale and sister
{alt}
{alt}

love the video game character Chun li from street fighter she was one of the few good female characters i have a chun li fancy dress costume if i had to pick a character to be it woud be her.

Offline steph

• God Member
    • my yahoo profile
Re: 4 sisters last one's standing
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2014, 08:00:01 PM »
The minogue sisters started off strong but is there age coming in to play as they look to be sweating hard struggling to keep the pace up.
{alt}
The younger princess fatale and sister moving fast taking advantage of any opening.
{alt}
The cheeky girls are i bit overwhelmed by the pace at the start but try to keep out of trouble but are having fun
{alt}
showing the hilton sisters just how out of there depths they are as the are looking weak and vulnerable.
{alt}
love the video game character Chun li from street fighter she was one of the few good female characters i have a chun li fancy dress costume if i had to pick a character to be it woud be her.

Offline steph

• God Member
    • my yahoo profile
Re: 4 sisters last one's standing
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2014, 06:03:16 PM »
The  minogue sisters get a second wind as they take there pace back up
{alt}
 princess fatale and sister try to make them go faster knowing they can last longer as long as they can as long as they don't get hit to many times
{alt}
the  cheeky girls taking advantage of the top 2 sister's fixed on each other letting them sneak up in to the fight

the hilton sisters laying not moving much looking out for the count.