News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Something new : Football

• 10 Replies

Offline pmatos

Something new : Football
« on: July 11, 2014, 02:33:04 AM »
While the 2014 FIFA men World Cup is taking place in Brazil, here it's time for the girls.
Enjoy some pics of a football game (well, the rules are a quite different and the number of players too, but ...) between the teams of two Reformatory Schools.

Offline Spice Girls

Re: Something new : Football
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2014, 09:50:45 PM »
Whoever made these pictures knows nothing of European football. When was the last time you saw Beckham or Messi wearing a helmet?
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 09:51:06 PM by Spice Girls »

Offline pmatos

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2014, 06:40:53 PM »
Hello Spice Girls
Sorry for my english as I am not from the anglo-saxon empire.
These pics are not mine but they are from a private site from who I received serials and serials of graphic stories.
I put four pics from a story with almost two hundred. Its not only that, are many more. Two rival reformatory schools fight in all kind of brutal games to finish the other. Football, hockey, rollers, battles royal, tag boxing with spiked gloves, bat duels between groups,etc, all is good to show furious and  deadly mass fights.
And I put them because I never had post nothing , I think that was time to contribute with something and the Cup is running in Brazil.
The original name of the pics are not futebol0x.jpg but bb0x.jpg as the story is named "Brutobol at school". I rename the pics as Brutobol has not significante in english.
In this site and on similar others appear all the possible anomalies as we can think. Women with horns, tails, hermaphrodites, monsters, tentacles, situations totally unreals, etc. Nobody comments about !
If comment, is to thanks the post or tell about the quality of the renders. Correct.
You write. "Whoever made these pictures knows nothing of European football. When was the last time you saw Beckham or Messi wearing a helmet?"
Never.  But when you see the bigs of the american football wear panties and bras ? Never. But the stadius are full to see the games you know.

You dislike the pics ? Good.
The renders are bad ?  Good
The girls had bad poses ?  Good
You dont like the story ?  Good
But  Beckham or Messi never wear a helmet !  For the sake of sanity ...
My apologies if all is only a joke from a true "true" european football adept !

pmatos
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 03:07:53 AM by pmatos »

Offline Slammin Sam

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2014, 03:19:31 AM »
Can you give us a link to the pics?

Offline Ina

• Read profile first, please! :)
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2014, 01:19:06 PM »
I like them. Would just have preferred to see it without the helmets. The idea is great in my eyes. That the purpose of this is not to present a realistic soccer match should be clear.

Would love to see more.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 03:05:28 PM by Ina-Familywarrior »
READ PROFILE FIRST. Please!!! It saves so much time and energy... ;)

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2014, 12:03:34 AM »
Well done.  A little like American Lingerie football?  For the purists... Never seen players wearing swim suits exposing their impressive physique either.  Or dark heavy boots.  It is a flight of fantasy.  Gotta forgive the helmets.
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline The Italian

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2014, 05:28:18 PM »
Looks like you took inspiration from one of my posts  ;D
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,37939.0.html

Offline pmatos

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2014, 05:42:47 AM »
Thanks The Italian for the information as that post has lost for me.
No, the pics I posted has another source but really the old italian games are a rich amount of interest for mass fights.
Il Calcio is one but seems that women never play it in the past centuries. The information about women is always truncated and nebulous.
But some years ago we found documentation about women playing violent games in some feasts, privates or publics, as the reception of the french king at Naples, Roman festivities, and even in a small scale, in the game "Pugna" in a bridge on the Tibre, perhaps in Sienna and Venice too.
This only in Italy as in another countries we found many examples, as run fights, primitive hockey, etc.
I think that the pics I post today which belongs to another serial are more similar with the Calcio but with less rules.

Offline The Italian

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2014, 05:21:15 PM »
Yes, the so called "Gioco del ponte" (Game of the brige) was quite popular in Italy in the middle age and it was practiced in a lot of cities. It was basically a fight between two teams, the goal was to throw all the opponents from the bridge.
In Venice ther's still a bridge called "Ponte dei pugni" (Bridge of the fists) because it was a very populare place to hold this fights.
The fights, called "battagliole" (small battles) were both barehanded and armed and were used as a military training for the citizens so probably women weren't allowed to partecipate. Although it is likely that, during some festivals such as Carnival, women also practiced the hame.
Here you can see a "soft" version of a "battagliola"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NSKkK_VxV4

And here you can see a painting about a fight on "Ponte dei pugni" in Venice.

http://gamasutra.com/db_area/images/feature/172737/honor_painting.jpg

Again: it could be a very cool concept for an artist or a video producer  ;D

I didn't know about women fights during feasts, can you give me a link? It's very interesting.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 05:31:06 PM by The Italian »

kjedi1

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2014, 05:12:34 AM »
Really neat concept friend. I dig it!  8)

Offline pmatos

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2014, 12:14:52 AM »
To The Italian
Sorry for the delay but time is short.
I found some ancient pics about italian games, one a regate in Venice with women.
I put the pics on a Yahoo Group for they were too big for this board. The group was created only for pics on fighting women as here there are a limitation of 124kb and I have no time for reduce the originals. I post there some samples of stories from the same source of the Soccer Series. The mass fights have around 200 pics, the normal fights about 100. I hope you like.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/3DMiudasFerozes/files/Italian_Games/

About the role of fighting women in feasts I think there are not material on the Net. Some 30 years ago a friend begin a investigation about the theme and wrote some stories,
but he died and the material is lost. It is possible to find some information in files of old newspapers, journals, magazines (as the Police Gazette and the sixties Man Life, South Seas, True Man, etc)   but the bulk of this information remain private .
Its almost impossible find something in public libraries as the books about this theme are reserved or are not on the indexes.
Even one of the best know (in a feast at Vatican under Alexandre VI Borgia) is rarely quoted and only referenced , only the secretary documents give the history in totality. The fights in St.Helene when Napoleon exile were cut from the modern editions of the military diaries. At Napoleonic campaigns the battles (not fights as each side can number 200 or more women) in troops camps  (like Boulogne-sur-Mer) are epic but find the official relates is a work of Hercules.
Write a ficcional story is allowed. But write about historic facts is taboo. Remember what happened to JTEdson and he had masked the reality !
And this was some years ago. Today with the wave of religious fanatism the problem is bigger.
Till next