News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Katy Perry vs Eva Rivas: A Matter Of Honour Or Humiliation

• 10 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Katy Perry vs Eva Rivas: A Matter Of Honour Or Humiliation
« on: July 13, 2014, 04:42:43 PM »
Pop singer Katy Perry (29) from the USA has an - in her opinion well founded - grudge against Armenian superstar Eva Rivas (26).
Eva released a single ('Peace To The World') in her country, sung in Armenian, Greek, and English, which lyrics contain hidden anti-American references.

Eva is famous in Eastern Europe for her unrivalled singing skills as well as for her height, standing a proud and intimidating 6'5.5 in her bare feet.
During a concert tour through Europe, Katy is determined to confront Eva in person about her latest song and demand of her to delete it from iTunes and put a stop to all hard copy sales.

Meeting the European singer, Katy is initially in shock at Eva's enormous height but doesn't falter in her resolution to deliver her angry speech,  making every effort to show no sign of being intimidated by the woman towering above her.
After Katy has brought forward her demands Eva, speaking English fluently, smiles down at her and tells her, purposely ridiculing Katy, how amazing she finds it that a stupid girl who doesn't speak a foreign language and can't even sing would approach a woman with a 'real' voice who sings in five languages with her impertinent requests.
Katy, infuriated by Eva's reaction, replies that in a singing contest she would certainly show Eva that she herself can sing better than her and make Eva eat her words.

Eva accepts Katy's challenge and suggests that she and Katy should also have a competition in arm wrestling and freestyle wrestling.
Entirely self assured, Eva presumed Katy to be immediately intimidated by the challenge of measuring herself bodily against the decidedly taller and heavier woman, withdraw all her demands, and retreat from the confrontation humiliated - however, to her surprise, Katy's response is contrary to what she expected; drawing herself up to her full 5'8" and looking up at Eva with indescribable anger, she replies:

'You conceited, hateful bitch! You think you're strong?? You're nothing but an ugly, rattling bag of bones, and if I fight you I'll rip you apart like a paper sheet! You'll be down on your knees begging me not to take legal actions before you have the chance to delete your whining howl from the market, you deluded stupid cxnt! Look at you, you ridiculous beanpole - one punch from me and you won't even get  back on your feet already!'

Eva, angered beyond measure at Katy's insulting rant, flashes a poisonous look at her, and suddenly, no longer able to control her fury, spits an enormous blob of saliva in Katy's face, directly into her eyes.
Katy, startled and disgusted, staggers two paces backwards, wipes her face with both hands with a repulsed expression.
Not being in a position to spit back at Eva as her rival stands 9.5" taller than her, Katy raises her arm instead and slaps Eva's face, with all her strength.

Eva, her head swivelling to one side, staggers backwards, nearly falling, and her startled look shows surprise at Katy's powerful attack. One hand's palm pressed against her burning cheek, she gathers her countenance, and hisses at Katy,

'You...fucking...bitch!!! You've as good as signed your own death certificate! When I've made a laughing stock of you singing the shit out of you squeaking, repulsive rat I'll squash you to a pulp and grind your bones to powder!'

Katy laughs,

'Holy shit, you really lost it, you pathetic elongated pop whore! Your inflated ego is beyond belief! When I've taught you a practical singing lesson you'll apologise for your fucking ignorance and stupidity, but that won't keep me from kicking your shrivelled ovaries up through your ugly gob, you slut!'

...and so, first of all, the two infuriated ladies measure themselves against each other in a singing contest with three songs each sung live onstage - just before their fight in a ring...

Eva takes the stage and performs three songs to prove that she sings better than Katy, shouting before the first song, 'That talentless bitch better beware when I come to America - I'll end her career in a week's time!'

http://youtu.be/RjLKUciSXNM

http://youtu.be/LBq_FlJwORQ

http://youtu.be/0fKKeQMVGqA

After her performance, Eva leaves the stage as Katy walks onto it. Eva gives Katy a condescending, derisive smile and says, 'Top that if you can, little girl!'
Katy looks up at her, not betraying if Eva has made an impression on her or not, and replies, 'I can and I will, just watch me, you self satisfied bitch!' - And Katy delivers her three songs to the audience and judges...

http://youtu.be/kQ6os1mLNV4

http://youtu.be/QGJuMBdaqIw

http://youtu.be/Wgf6uX6WOFE

Katy Perry: 29 years, 5'8", 59 kg

Eva Rivas   27 years, 6'5.5", 84kg
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 06:18:06 PM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Re: Katy Perry vs Eva Rivas: A Matter Of Honour Or Humilition
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2014, 04:52:59 PM »
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 04:59:28 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2014, 05:00:48 PM »
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 05:14:42 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2014, 05:17:19 PM »
Above: Eva Rivas

Below: Katy Perry
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 05:22:18 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2014, 05:23:13 PM »
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 05:27:58 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2014, 05:29:09 PM »
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 05:34:23 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline CecilBDmented

• God Member
Does that seem likely or a normal sequence of events after being spit on? 

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
I'm not sure what you mean; Eva spat in Katy's face, and because Eva is so tall Katy can't return exactly that but pays her back hitting her hard, it happens before the contest but they could have had a full catfight then and still have the contest later, why not?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 10:00:37 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline CecilBDmented

• God Member
I'm not sure what you mean; Eva spat in Katy's face, and because Eva is so tall Katy can't return exactly that but pays her back hitting her hard, it happens before the contest but they could have had a full catfight then and still have the contest later, why not?

That answers my question and makes a lot more sense.  I just missed the part where Katy slapped Eva after spitting, so it seemed a bit weird.  Thanks for the clarification.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member

That answers my question and makes a lot more sense.  I just missed the part where Katy slapped Eva after spitting, so it seemed a bit weird.  Thanks for the clarification.

You're welcome, haha, I wouldn't let her stand there being spat on without doing anything!

Catch up with her, Katy, wreck that bitch!!  ;D
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 07:24:35 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
Re: Katy Perry vs Eva Rivas: A Matter Of Honour Or Humiliation
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2014, 02:32:14 AM »
Eva, being no slouch, is just too big and crushes Katy.