News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

WBACCF: Watcher Tournament first bracket Elites

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF: Watcher Tournament first bracket Elites
« on: July 15, 2014, 11:59:11 PM »
It is that time of week where we announce another bracket.  All of these women are under 5'5 as well but this grouping could very well win any fight we put them in no matter the size.  This is a elite watchers group any one of these women would dominate the previous grouping

Up first introduced to us in Step Up 2 and returning to the franchise its Briana Evigan {alt}
image hosting no registration vs. a woman who always shows up to play the hot latina most recently in Hart of Dixie  Camille Guaty {alt}
imagur

The next fight pits Scream Queen Danielle Harris {alt}
image hosting websites vs. Former dancer current actress Julianne Hough {alt}
image sharing

The winner of the previous fight will take on former child actress a woman who grown into one of the most beautiful actresses Lacey Chabert {alt}
picture uploader vs. Teen Pop Queen, chart topper Britney Spears {alt}
upload gifs

Finally we have one of the three all time great playmates that will be fighting here.  She is the newest, she is a former Playmate of the year Sara Jean Underwood {alt}
upload pics vs. A Wild Thing actress a woman who has a win over Legendary Jillian Murray {alt}
host images

Now some words from each of the actresses and in seven days we return with the next grouping. 
Briana Evigan “I watched the Lowndes/Dewan fight and thought I wish I could fight either of them.  Honestly that fight was so brutal it tured a lot of people off but I never thought anyone but me was equal to either of them til I saw them against each other.  I now know we’d brutalize the other but neither of them has what it takes to beat me.  I truly doubt anyone here does, I’m younger and faster plus my legs are strong so if you make a mistake and I get my legs around you then the fights done.  Exciting times made more exciting by having me.

Camille Guaty “I plan to keep a fight with Briana standing pick her apart make her quit.  I have a great deal to prove and look forward to proving it.

Danielle Harris “Me and Lacey Chabert did a catfight scene in a movie and afterwards we joked about how I won.  She told me to enter this tournament and hopefully we can find out who wins for real… Lacey I’ve been in the toughest movies, played tougher women and I’m flat out tougher then you but if you really truly need me to prove that well we’re both one win away from finding out which of us is tougher in real life.”

Julianne Hough “I’m going in this with strategies of different ways of using my best asset to get a win.  Danielle you may be a dirty stop at all costs to win but my techniques will break through.”

Lacey Chabert “This is a dream fight for me no fight proves I belong more then Britney.  She and I both screwed up a lot when we were younger in terms of how we fought others.  Fought at their game rather then ours, I beat Kat Dennings earning the right to be here she beat Amanda Seyfried and before we fight I get to see Britney against a huge challenge in Kelly Monaco.  I’m excited to be in this and think Britney and I will put on a show.  Each of us has so many ways to win and both have the ability to end it in a instant… As for Danielle, if she gets past Julianne which I doubt she will and if I find a way to beat Brit then Danielle you will come at me untethered full of dirt and find I can excel at that as well.  If we both lose I’m not going to have you talk smack for years lets just go outside and figure it out..”

Britney Spears “I love that I pulled Lacey just because I know it’s the challenge and to be honest the bracket ends when Lacey and I figure just who is better y’all.  There’s other tough gals but Lacey and me are tough, athletic,strong and winners.  We’re both the best put together gals in this group of eight but right now for me It’s all about WBACCF 12 and Kelly Monaco.”

Sara Jean Underwood “I’m not looking past anyone but tell me who in this eight can beat me.  I’m pound for pound the toughest playmate of all time.  Jillian will give me some trouble but come on I don’t take anyone for granted like Eva did in their fight.  I just know I’m going to win don’t know how until something opens up then BAM I win.  Britney Spears I’ll punk her out for being dumb.  Lacey Chabert, I like her but I know how to beat her.  Julianne Hough better hope she don’t get to fight me I’ll take my time hurting that bitch making her suffer I won’t let her quit.  Danielle Harris; lol.  Camille Guaty and Briana Evigan are both interesting if you could combine them do you know what you’d get… Sara Jean fucking Underwood.  I’m that good and I hope and pray that at some point I finally get my dream fight and smack around Kelly Monaco or Carmen Electra”

Jillian Murray “Eva Longoria looked at me like a pushover.  I lifted her up on my shoulders threw her over my head and kneed her in the face.  I knocked out a woman who has beaten dozens of other women.  Not just a knock out but it was knocked the fuck out.  I did that and underwood looks past me like I’m no one…. Pound for pound I’m going to kick every single one of your pounds Sara and maybe that’ll shut you up.  At some point in this I’m going to get Jenna Dewan who wanted to see me hurt in putting me up against Eva and I’m going to hurt Jenna”