News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The disco fighters

• 5 Replies

Offline Maura

• God Member
The disco fighters
« on: July 16, 2014, 11:49:47 AM »
THE DISCO FIGHTERS

The disco was crowded as most Friday nights. Noisy, smelly and several drunks per square meter. I was dancing crazily with a fatty girl that I had just met, when someone bumped on me hard. I looked back and I grimaced. The bumper was Jane.

Jane and I had a relatively long story. Since the first time we met, we had a rivalry, both physical and sexual. We were the proverbial Alpha women, with the difference that we were not interested in males but in other women. We were attractive, provocative and that kind of women that when they met they love each other or they hate each other. In our case it was a mix of both feelings. For some mysterious reasons, we seemed to meet each other frequently and always in hot moments, that usually ended up in challenges more or less violent. We had fought five times, and I am not talking about trash talk fight, but physical fights, hurting each other.

We had discovered that in spite of the pain we inflicted to the other, we got aroused in our fights. To say it clearly, we had had several orgasms with each other and three of the times we have “solved” our differences fucking.

As soon as I felt the bump, I knew it was her. I had smelled her sweat scent many times. In a few seconds we were nose to nose and tits to tits. She was her usual offensive self: “You, fat cow, why don’t you leave decent dancers without interfering?”, she almost spat. “If you would know what dance is and what decent means”, I hissed on her face. I saw her eyes brilliant with lust. In the next second we had grabbed the other’s hairs and started pulling as our knees crashed in the middle of our way to the other’s pussy. We slapped hard and grunted but we didn’t have time for more. The disco guards grabbed and separated us, then accompanied us to the door. They staid there to get sure we didn’t start again. We separated, but not without a fast sign.

Ten minutes later we met in the farer corner on the parking lot. By chance undoubtedly our cars were parked together. We confronted each other immediately between them and started slapping our faces. I got her arousal smell, but I was also aroused. Jane is a beautiful woman, blonde, colorful eyes, big and firm tits and solid thighs. Oh, and a hairy pussy that I love to eat.

We were soon rolling on the floor, punching and biting and ripping our dresses, our tits mainly exposed and our skirts in pieces. Barefoot because our high heels had fallen out and were probably under one of our cars. We were sweaty and bloodied on our faces and some red marks on our tits, when Jane said: “Hey, bitch, why don’t we go to one of our homes and fight naked?”. That was an open invitation to end up in a sex fight as in previous occasions. In fact, after our third fight we had fight fucked like whores always. “Sure, whore, your home or mine?”, I asked.

Hers was closer so I followed her in my car. She lived in a nice and cozy apartment and she offered me a drink politely. We still wore the rags resulting of our parking brief fight and our tits were visible as well as our strong thighs. And we smelled of sweat and arousal.

“Listen, Jane, I believe we should end this stupid rivalry. The only thing we are getting is hurting each other”, I said reasonably while sipping my drink. “And fucking each other, don’t forget it”, Jane smirked. “Yeah, we are two good fucks together, but we don’t need to hurt each other to cum like hot sluts”, I said. “Well, it is fun, knowing I am stronger than you and then sexier when I make you cum”, the blonde laughed. I reached and grabbed her hair: “You are not stronger and sexier, bitch, I am better than you in all senses”.

I didn’t see the punch coming. It hit hard on my belly and made me fall from the sofa to the carpet. Before I could recover, Jane was straddling my waist and throwing punches and slaps to my body like a fury. “You are going to learn, whore, who is better!”, she screamed while beating me. After the initial surprise, I was fast to recover. A punch on her chin and a knee between her legs stopped her fury. Her eyes opened in surprise and pain, tears flowed and I was able of rolling her easily over and straddle her waist. While she still kept her hands on her hurt crotch, I started slapping her face and tits methodically, cruelly. Jane was crying of pain when I sat on her tits and slapped her a few more times. “What the hell did you think, whore? That I am one of your easy disco friends? I told you I am better and stronger than you, bitch!”.

I didn’t know exactly what happened. In a very elastic movement, she left her legs on my back her ankles crossed on my throat and I got dismounted and on my back, when her ankles gave way to her powerful thighs and I felt myself trapped and my breath became agonic. “No, dear, you are worse than my disco friends, you are an old cow, and you are not able to fight a real woman like me”, she screamed while she started to punch my belly hard. Even still with some of our ragged dresses and our wet panties on, I could feel her pussy pungent and sweaty smell, while I was losing my strength between her fantastic legs. Then she started mauling my tits, pinching my nipples after having ripped totally my top and closing her thighs so hard that I was on the brink of saying the words “I give”. My pride won and a I used all my strength to dismount her and roll on my knees.

We were no more than two meters apart, sweating and smelling of aroused pussies when we looked at each other and pulled off our remaining garments, including our panties. Our hairy crotches were wet of sweat and juices when we hugged like bears with a terrible grunt when our tits crashed, our mouths went to our necks and we bit hard as one of our hands went between our legs and we pulled our pelvic hairs. I pulled a tuff oh hairs making Jane scream and pushed them into her mouth. She spitted, spraying the hairs on my face with her saliva and slapped my face. I slapped back and we went into a series of slaps which left our faces red. We clinched again body to body and rolled on the floor, slamming on the furniture and punching each other. Like the other times, our brutality excited us. I could feel my pussy dripping juices but I felt too Jane’s juices wetting my thigh. Suddenly, I knew I was going to cum and kissed Jane on the mouth. Her tongue penetrated my mouth and I came on her thigh like a fountain. Immediately, I heard her grunt, felt her nails on my ass clawing and she came as copiously as me.

We kissed, soft, lovingly, a counterpoint to the violence developed until that moment. Moaning in pleasure, our fingers penetrated our pussies and we started giving pleasure to the other. The first orgasm was followed by several others in cascade, our bodies trembling and sweating, our moans louder at every explosion of juices. When we stopped, we were soaked of sweat and cxnt juices. Our eyes were glassy of lust and our breaths started to recover.

“You came before”, Jane whispered. “Yeah, half a second, that doesn’t count”, I said. “It counts for me”, she insisted. “Don’t be stupid, darling. I see you are challenging me also sexually. Let’s go to bed, and let’s fuck until one of us can’t anymore. That will be you”, I closed the argument. Or so I thought. “I am going to destroy and humiliate you, bitch”, she said with husky voice. “In your dreams, whore”, I said and stood up. 

We went to my big bed. The previous times we had mostly physical confrontations, even in they finished always in sex. This time, I was sure we were oriented to a sexual domination challenge. It was clear than Jane wanted to humiliate me, and it was equally clear that I was not going to make it easy for her. I admired her, liked her as a woman, but I knew I would have to submit her, to make her mine before she would accept me as equal, much less as superior woman.

As soon as we got to the bed, Jane got on top. She wanted to assert her dominance from the beginning. Her boobs pancaked mine, her mouth kissed me possessively, her tongue in my mouth and her hairy pussy grinding mine hard. She was good, no doubt of that, knew perfectly her feminine role and her lust was immense. For more than fifteen minutes we ground and kissed. We were again sweaty and groaning madly because the sexual tension was impressive. I had her ass cheeks in my hands, squeezing, my tongue fought hers expertly and suddenly I pushed two fingers in her star and deep. She screamed in surprise and I rolled her and got on top. If she had fucked me violently, I was going to establish now my dominance. I fucked her with all my body, penetrating her mouth with my tongue, rubbing my hard nipples on her, and grinding my powerful cxnt on hers.

I was feeling my orgasm building in my belly, when Jane, arched her body, broke the kiss to say: NO, NO, BITCH!, and exploded under me like a fountain. I felt her cum and her pee filling my pussy and soaking my belly and thighs. I continued fucking her, almost savagely, producing in her orgasm after orgasm, until myself exploded and rolled on my back, tired but happy.

I looked sideways to Jane and I could see her unhappy face and her tears in her eyes. When after a time, Jane looked at me and slapped my face hard, I knew the battle had just began.

For a time we slapped each other, clawed our tits and scratched. But I knew Jane wanted to dominate me sexually more than hurt me. After our struggles, she got the top position, pinned my arms up my head and started kissing me possessively, hard, deep. Her expert tongue played with mine, letting our saliva mix, then she started licking my armpits, under my boobs and finally started sucking my erect and excited nipples with expertise. I felt my arousal growing and didn’t fight it. I let her take me, I took all the pleasure she wanted to give me. She licked me all over and then pushed her fist in my pussy and fucked me violently, while biting my nipples, sending painful currents thru my body. She made me cum several times in a row, her eyes reflecting her pleasure of making me hers, her triumph making her happy.

Finally, she pulled her fist off my pussy, leaned over to lick my juices and after sucking me dry, said: “Now I am going to destroy you, to make you tell I am the best, to dry you totally, until you give up and cry”. She scissored me, locked her hairy cxnt on mine and started fucking me viciously. She was as sweaty as me, and our body smells were incredible. For a minute, I thought I was going to lose, that her fury will consume me, and that she was going to get her objective of humiliating me. Then I decided to fight back.

We joined our treasured cxnts in battle. We felt their warm, fleshy outer labia mash and spread, and their firm, aroused inner labia meet and press tightly. We began to stroke them together with careful undulations of our hips. The inner folds split each other and began to curl softly and wetly together. Everything in there was hot, slick and wet and it felt wonderful to be rubbing it all together so intimately, knowing that we were in the first moments of what would finally be a long and painful sex fight.

We were expert in our techniques. We rubbed slowly and sensually, thrilling at the fleshy mingling of our furrowed, fleshy cxnts. At first we stared at each other, seeking any signs of weakness. But we saw only desire and determination in our gleaming eyes. We rubbed our wet cxnts together in long, deft strokes. We had two simultaneous orgasms which soaked our bellies. After each one we seemed to increase the roughness and eagerness of our grinding, heightening the next orgasm and building the jealousy and determination of our comparison. We were completely enveloped in our fight, unabashedly grinding our swollen, reddening cxnts together.

“Cum for me bitch, give you to me”, her throaty voice urged. “No way, slut, this goes to the end, until one of us collapses”, I hissed with rage.

Two hours and six orgasms later, the fight gradually shifted from eager sex to a real attempt to hurt each other until we achieved our goals.
Our tightly mashed genitals finally began to chafe from the constant rubbing, and the damage was evidenced by the involuntary grunts and moans of both. Our eyes still met, seeking any weakness. But we still saw only determination. Our hips flailed and surged together, grinding our sore cxnts into each other with relentless friction. The heat between them became palpable. The swollen, fleshy cxnts burned and stung as they scraped together, ever more dry and hot.

We didn’t realize when we collapsed. It was late in the morning when I awoke with all my body aching, the stench of sweat, cum and pee in my nostrils. At my side, Jane breathed softly. Her eyes opened with a look of confusion. “Fuck, what happened?”, she whispered. She made a gesture of pain when she moved. I could see our bodies covered with marks of the battle, with stains of the sweat, the juices and the pee. “We better take a long bath to recover, Jane, sweets. We have been animals, beasts in heat. No one is better. No one is worse”, I said. “This has been fantastic, brutal, great!”, she said. “Yes, a little more and we end up in a hospital”. “But the sex has been unbelievable, darling”. “Yes, and probably our pussies can’t take more in the next two or three weeks”, I laughed. “Do you really think so, honey?”, she laughed and kissed me hard.

I was mistaken, of course. It was only Saturday midmorning.

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
Re: The disco fighters
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2014, 09:11:52 AM »
So Maura, you think you own Jane and are her better?

I think not bitch!!

You two may well be equals, but neither of you have the endurance to out fuck me !!

We must settle things soon Maura, either you and me alone, or Jane and me against you and whoever would be silly enough to partner with you.

I am waiting for you .

Toni.

P.S. I just love your story. It is just how mature Alphas like us must resolve our differences.

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2014, 11:54:07 AM »
Toni, you are a dreamer... When you finally, stop hiding from me, I will show you who is the real Alpha woman and winner...

P.S. I am also suprised

Offline Jumping Joan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2014, 07:37:37 AM »
Well back to your standard great story dear.  Loved it like always.

JJ

Offline TigresseLucie

• God Member
  • Ready to devour you...
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2014, 09:15:57 AM »
One more time...Very hot story Maura...
You know how to sublime the art of sexfighting... Please don't stop it...
Kisses.

Lucie
Best fuckfighter around...

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2014, 07:54:06 PM »
Well back to your standard great story dear.  Loved it like always.

JJ

Standard eh? I think I need a very out of standards story, probably with you as protagonist... Like crashing that little girl Jane
Hugs