News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Dee vs Maureen a Gypsy Catfight

• 42 Replies

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Dee vs Maureen a Gypsy Catfight
« on: July 16, 2014, 03:33:42 PM »
Hi guys. I am posting the first part of my new Deefights vs Mauler Maureen (the first one not the new person on this board for those of you new to the fcf). It may take me a little time to post part 2 as I am getting swamped with work and life, but it will come as son as I can.

Let me know what you think. It could effect future parts of this story.

{alt}

Dee: Strawberry blonde shoulder length hair, hazel eyes stands 5'4" and weigh 130 lbs, breasts 38b.

Maureen: Dark brown short hair stands 5'6", 145lbs, breasts 40b.

JT was invited by a gambling buddy to visit the gypsy camp as a guest. He was having a fantastic time. The mood was festive, the food was great, the baro generous and he had the attentions of two of the gypsy women, Dee and Maureen. They had taken turns bringing him dishes at the table. At one point during the evening, Dee decided to sit in his lap and feed him morsels of food till the jealous Maureen pushed her to one knee taking the other for herself and started whispering in JYT’s ear.
“Why not get rid of this dried up old prune and you and I will go back to my wagon and I will show you why romi women are thought of as so wild.”
Whether it was the gin on his face or maybe Dee could overhear her rival, but she reached out for her rival’s scarfed hair and pulled hard enough to cause the surprised Maureen to fall off JT’s lap and land on the ground at their feet.
“That is as fitting place for the sow, in the dirt at our feet,” Dee laughed as she got up and stood in front of JT.
What is good enough for the sow is perfect for a pig like you!” Maureen replies as she kicked the legs out from under Dee causing her to land on her ass next to her rival. With that Maureen dove atop Dee and dug her hands in her hair. Dee reciprocated and the two barefoot women started rolling across the ground.
JT started to get up and try to break this combustible combination up when his friend stopped him, “These two have been at each other before. Better to sit back and enjoy the show rather than get in the middle of it and get hurt! A gypsy catfight is a wonder to see.”
JT sat back down in his front row seat and watched as the two women got up facing each other only yards apart. They removed their skirts and head scarfs leaving themselves in black panties and peasant tops, their nipples nearly ripping thru the thin material as they cursed at each other under their breath. Now, they started circling each other hands out in front of them like Greco Roman wrestlers, clinching and opening their hands as if fantasizing about what they would do to the other woman with their claws.
Dee and Maureen started inching closer and as they did so their hands would flash out trying to gage their rivals reactions. Suddenly, they darted at each other and started grappling with each other’s arms trying to throw the other to the ground. They started kicking at each other’s shins, missing more than they connected.
The women grappled closer to each other and now they dropped their arm grappling for a bear hug, ramming their nail like nipples into each other’s breasts. Their feet ran a fowl of each other and Dee and Maureen fell back down to the ground and the women lost their bear hug in favor of tearing at each other instead as they rolled across the ground.
As JT and the others watched cheering the women on Dee and Maureen continued to roll around in the dirt, spitting and cursing. JT watched as bits and pieces of each woman’s blouses start to litter the hard packed dirt. They rolled to their side and sank their claw like nails into each other’s tit flesh. JT got up to get a closer look and could see the red marks being made by each woman’s breasts by her rival. They sat up still with a dead man’s grip on the other woman’s tits and leaned into each other.  Each woman grunted thru clenched teeth, not wanting her opponent to know the pain they were enduring. It seemed Maureen’s tits where just a little more tender than Dee’s as suddenly Maureen  raised her head to the sky and let out an ear piercing screech. But a second later, she brought her head back down and sank her teeth into Dee’s Shoulder like a viper. Now it was Dee’s turn to shriek as she pushed herself back from Maureen momentarily to relieve the agony in her shoulder.

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
Re: Dee vs Maureen a Gypsy Catfight
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2014, 05:21:38 PM »
Awesome start!!!! Don't know who I want to win! From Russia with Love was one of the first movie catfights I ever saw!

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2014, 06:45:08 PM »
JT, I must agree. This confrontation is off to a rousing start. I know I'll have my hands full with this cxnt, Dee. But I'll fight like a cat because i know what's at stake. 

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2014, 08:17:08 PM »
JT - you've hit on one of my all-time catfighting scenarios. Gypsy women don't quit and will do just about anything to win ! This will be a thriller, I'm sure.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2014, 10:29:41 PM »
This was superb fight....wish it had gone on longer......:D
It is going on longer..............this is just the beginning.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2014, 06:28:26 AM »
Maureen..my bad...i was referring to the film......but if you & Dee can take this fight to the heights it deserves..... :-*
You can count on it ! Those 2 bitches in the film quit too soon. There will be closure when this version is completed. Which gypsy do you want to see win?

Offline Deefights

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2014, 07:28:03 AM »
Maureen..my bad...i was referring to the film......but if you & Dee can take this fight to the heights it deserves..... :-*
You can count on it ! Those 2 bitches in the film quit too soon. There will be closure when this version is completed. Which gypsy do you want to see win?
Oh yes, Maureen. There will be closure alright. You'll feel my tight little fist closing in on your ugly hairy twat. That's closure !

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2014, 02:14:29 PM »
JT - you've hit on one of my all-time catfighting scenarios. Gypsy women don't quit and will do just about anything to win ! This will be a thriller, I'm sure.
Lucky, I am glad you are enjoying it. I am working on part two right now and should have it up soon.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2014, 03:21:49 PM »

Part 2
Maureen gritted her teeth, removed her left hand and slapped at Dee’s breast several times making a loud smacking sound. This seemed to hurt Dee as Maureen raked her claws across Dee’s breasts with each slap leaving red marks. Dee now started doing the same. After  a moment of this both gorgeous sets of breasts were covered with red lines and some of them started trickling blood. Both women unconsciously pulled back from each other a few feet cupping their damage tits.
JT realized everything got quiet as he looked at the two angry women. He could smell the smoke of the bon fire and watched Dee and Maureen as the firelight danced on their glistening bodies. He could see the dirt and grass from the ground sticking to their wondrous figures and hair and wondered if the fight was over.
Almost as if the women had telepathy, they looked as one at JT. They stared at him for a few seconds then turned their gaze back to each other and started circling again.
JT’s friend spoke, “ I knew this wasn’t over. These two have a lot to settle between them and you. You lucky man, are the spark that set this off once again. Tonight though will be different, more violent, not only are they fighting over old grudges but they are fighting over a man and who has the right to him and his cock. I hope you are up to what is to come after this is over. (His friend nudged him in the ribs) The winner will want to claim her prize.”
The women started trash talking each other.
Dee: Maureen, you are not up to this. Why don’t you quit now while you still can? (Dee smiled) I will tell you all about how good I was with the outsider tomorrow….if you are lucky.
Maureen: You have got to be kidding. I see how tired you’re worn out excuse for a body is. I will claim the outsider tonight and you will be a heap at my feet if you don’t quit now.
“Dee: I have been waiting for tonight to happen for a long time. We have haven’t had a chance to really go at each other since we were skinny dipping with the baro’s son at that waterfall.
Maureen: Yes, they have managed to break us apart these last few times before we could have a definite finish. Now, tonight, we will have closer as I leave you bald, scarred and snatchless at the end of this fight.(kind of a quote from Maureen I sued from the fcf board.)
Dee: Oh yes, Maureen. There will be closure alright. You'll feel my tight little fist closing in on your ugly hairy twat. That's closure ! (This is an actual line from Dee posted on the board. I couldn’t help using it.)
Suddenly they sprang at each other fire and tong. Fists were swinging as the crowd of gypsies’ yelled encouragement to their favorite.
“Kill her Dee. Scratch her eyes out.”
“Take her out Maureen. Ruine her tits.”
“Dee make her bald.”
“Maureen tear out her pussy hair.”
Dee landed a hit to Maureen’s right tit as Maureen landed one to Dee’s left. Their fists sank in like they were hitting play doeh and they both grunted from the pain. But the girls kept swinging hitting breasts, shoulders, stomachs and faces. Maureen landed an exceptional blow to Dee’s mouth rocking her head back. Dee connected with a similar blow just under Maureen’s left eye.
Each grabbed the other’s hair with her left hand to, hopefully, better control their opponent and started directing all punches to each other’s battered breasts. This seemed to continue for several minutes and they began to tire. Their bodies came in closer and they stopped punching each other and started pinching and gouging again at each other’s breasts, stomachs backs and shoulders. There couldn’t have been a square inch on either woman’s torso that was left unmarked.
Many in the smokey crowd wondered openly how much more the two women could take.
Both women brought their left arm around the other woman’s shoulders bringing them closer together as they still dug their nails into the other’s tit flesh. This continued for a minute then Dee reached down and tried to get her right hand into Maureen’s panties. Maureen quickly responded in kind.

Part 3 coming soon. Route for your favorite guys. I am sure they could sue your encouragement. Dee and Maureen love to hear form you about Part 2 ... and Part 3.

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2014, 04:08:20 PM »
Great action.... Love the tit attacks!

Offline Deefights

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2014, 05:51:02 PM »
Things are now beginning to really heat up. I can feel the tension in the air at this gypsy camp. I look down and see these stinging scratches across my breasts, put there by Maureen's claws. I will be scarred from this fight for sure, but so will Maureen.................I'm going to scar her down below, all around that thick pussy she's always bragging about. I'm going to leave a few scratches along her vulva. I have to be careful because I realize she has the same thoughts on her mind for attacking me.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2014, 10:56:03 PM »
So now comes the part of my gypsy fight against Dee that separates the women from the girls. Not for the squeamish. Dee thinks she's going to "scar me" between my legs. Well, let her try. I'm going to mangle Dee's Genitalia so badly that the mere thought of having a cock in her cxnt will send shock waves of pain streaming thru her loins.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2014, 06:04:20 PM »
mmmmmmmmm getting nice n bitchy..Maureen..you'd better wreck Dee's tits....claw her pussy .....now you'd better FIGHT!

Bitchy is the only way to win a catfight ! Her tits are already wrecked, now on to her tender pussy.

Offline Deefights

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2014, 09:43:45 PM »
mmmmmmmmm getting nice n bitchy..Maureen..you'd better wreck Dee's tits....claw her pussy .....now you'd better FIGHT!

Bitchy is the only way to win a catfight ! Her tits are already wrecked, now on to her tender pussy.
I'm ready for you cxnt. This will probably be the deciding segment of our gypsy fight. I am so looking forward to mounting JT's cock in front of you and the entire gypsy tribe. He is in for the fuck of a lifetime.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2014, 06:04:33 AM »
I think you must be on a different planet, Whore. I happen to know that it's my hairy, juicy pussy that JT would prefer to pound. Hate to disappoint you. Maybe one of the many burly gypsy men will give you a try. Too bad for you, I'm going to make sure you'll be too sore to enjoy any of the festivities.