News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Dee vs Maureen a Gypsy Catfight

• 42 Replies

Offline Corbin2012

• God Member
  • Getting ready to watch a catfight
Re: Dee vs Maureen a Gypsy Catfight
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2014, 11:43:10 AM »
gosh. cant wait til part three shows up here;-)

always great to have these two fighting. apart from the breast action i love them with clentched teeth, gazing at each other and glancing over to JT and especially the circling. what a sight to see their claws strechted out and moving closer. cant wait for the sound when their claws clash together and the heviy moaning begins again. good job ladies. so go on....
I wish each and every day would start with a catfight in my flat

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2014, 04:31:52 PM »
 I am still working on part 3 of the story.I planto have it up tonight or tomorrow morning. This has to be the most vicious, destructive catfight I have ever written. I hope it meets up with your approval Dee and Maureen. there will be a definite winner at the end of this fight.

Please be advised, this is a vicious fight , just the way the girls wanted it.

Offline Corbin2012

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2014, 10:26:48 PM »
good news,

hope I can get some rest the upcoming nite.  I m so anxious about the two having a savage ending of this hot catfight. already horny and sweaty with exitement

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2014, 04:57:42 AM »

always great to have these two fighting. apart from the breast action i love them with clentched teeth, gazing at each other and glancing over to JT and especially the circling. what a sight to see their claws strechted out and moving closer. cant wait for the sound when their claws clash together and the heviy moaning begins again. good job ladies. so go on....
Corbin, you always are saying the sweetest things. A true gentleman. Maybe Dee and I should fight over you next time.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2014, 05:24:06 AM »
All right. Here it is. The final part of the gypsy fight between Dee and Maureen. It was hard to decide who would win in the end. These are two very desirable and strong willed women and I hope that has shown up in the story I have written.

CAUTION!!! This is the most violent thing I have ever written. Please know this going in. I have to admit, after the battle was over, I kind of petered out on the final part of the ending. I just didn't know how to handle the ending after the fight. But enjoy. Let me know what you think (especially Dee, Maureen, Lucky9 and Corbin2012).

I hope the winner will entertain me with her rendition of what happens in the tent after the fight.

Part 3 and final

Part 3

The closeness of their panties made it difficult to get the kind of grip they wanted on the other’s pussy hair, yet they kept at it with their pincher like finger and thumb pulling at dark brown and honey blonde pubic hairs. They could only pull a few at a time, but when they did manage to get a good grip the telling was on their faces as they contorted in expressions of anger and pain. The women in the crowd too would show their expressions of sympathy as they could theorize exactly what the two women were going thru from past experiences of their own.
Dee suddenly let out a high pitched squeal as Maureen’s fingers pulled out a small patch of fluff. Dee had a look of anguish and Maureen an expression of triumph as the fluff of honey blonde hair was thrown to the air and her hand immediately went back for another patch of her rival’s well-trimmed bush.
But, this time it was Maureen’s turn to let out a screech as Dee managed to pull out a small tuft of Maureen’s dark brown  pussy hair and thru it in JT’s general direction. Her hand too went emeidaletley back into Maureen’s tight panties.
Their frustration level at not being able to get at each other’s womanhood was growing. Suddenly, a voice from the crowd yelled out, “Rip her panties off!”
Whether the idea had come to them on it’s own or it was sparked by that voice in the crowd, both Dee and Maureen started ripping away at the tight sexy material and they were both panty less within a few seconds. The rival’s stepped back from each other as if to display proudly their hairy cxnts.  The crowd enthusiasm grew in volume as they saw Dee’s honey colored patch and Maureen’s deep brown mound. JT’s mouth watered at the sight of womanhood God had given them.

Closing, Dee and Maureen put there left arms lightly around the others neck to keep their enemy close. They moved there right arms downward to seize the pussy hair offered below. Both had full and bushy cxnts and easily got a grip on a handful and began pulling. The screams that came from them were louder than before and the women in the crowd started rooting again for their favorite.
“Snatch that bitch Dee’s twat clean Maureen!”
“Make that whore Maureen bald and sore Dee!”
The screams and cheers could be heard all throughout the crowd in the gypsy clearing. At least two or three scuffles were quickly broken up as a result of the frenzy the crowd was feeling at the sight of these two mortal enemies going at it. The two literally yanked each other around the circle of gypsies by their cxnt hair, first Dee then Maureen seeming to gain the advantage. Suddenly the crowd went silent as they heard two distinct tearing sounds and the girls fell back a step or two. Both opened there right hands to display the short hairs torn from the others pussy. Dropping their trophies to the dirt, the teary-eyed fighters closed once again, this time with heads on each other’s shoulders and both hands yanking pubic hair. In short order the sounds of tearing came again and both girls were flung back and went to their knees then their backs, dazed and hurting. Almost All the pubic hair surrounding their cxnts was now gone! If one were to get close enough you would see their mounds were red and swollen with small grounds of curly hair here and there along the outside of sex.

Maureen rolled herself up to her knees, and finding Dee still trying to get up, lunged and her and grabbed her cxnt lips with both hands "Bitch, I am going to tear it off of you!" she screamed.

Dee reared up into a sitting position at this violation of her womanhood and sunk both her hands into Maureen’s equally vulnerable cxnt. "Not if I get yours first, whore!”

Both had hold of the fleshly lips of the vagina and the folds of the vulva and seemed to be trying to tear them off the others body. Their fingers moved constantly, trying to find ever better holds. Instead of screams, there was simply a constant moaning and crying as the combination of pain and exhaustion was taking its toll. The thin sheen of sweat on both women’s faces and bodies could be seen in the  firelight as it glistened. There was a feeling in the air that made it obvious to all that this fight couldn’t last much longer. Dee and Maureen both fell to a sitting position in front of each other. Maureen jammed three fingers into Dee’s cxnt. Dee’ss eyes rolled and she
fell back against a bolder in the clearing. It looked like Dee would pass out and the fight would end, but she rallied herself. Maybe it was  the pain, maybe it was the hatred for Maureen, but she rallied herself and jam her own fingers into Maureen’s vagina. Maureen jerked and moaned and both girls scooted away on their ass cheeks.

Dee and Maureen’s fingers and mounds were spotted with blood. Their scratching and tearing at the other’s womanhood both inside and out was taking its toll. They sat their moaning and breathing heavy for a moment. Then, they started slowly crawling toward each other. They reared up and smacked at each other missed and fell  lying with their heads facing each other’s ass. They rolled over and grabbed at each other’s butt cheeks. Dee and Maureen’s teeth and finger nails tore and chewed and slashed at the others’ sexy ass. Slowly and painfully they reached a kneeling position with both still leaning over, looking like two jungle cats locked in mortal combat.
Fingers formed like claws dug at each other’s flesh leaving furrows in the other cat’s hindquarters. This continued till both women got the idea at the same time and sank their thumbs into the other’s anus and two or three fingers into their vagina. The shrieks of pain leaving the combatants brought a whole new order to the word as Dee and Maureen scratched and dug at each other’s most private areas with no reservations.
This was a fight to the finish.
 This sudden realization shocked JT in his chair and he would have gotten up to separate these she-cats till he realized the crowd around him would have torn him apart.
Minutes passed as hours and the only sound coming from the women was heavy breathing and the occasional whimper as intimate flesh was clawed. Then suddenly, as if on signal, they broke apart. and regarded each other on their knees, hands at their sides and taking in great gulps of air.

Their faces were flushed and red; their bodies no longer bled from the claw marks left by their nemesis, but were crusted and covered with red streaks and blotches; the few remaining pussy hairs looked lonely as huge bare patches, like a small town devastated by a tsunami of feminine fury. They smelled of sweat and blood.
It seemed that neither could go on much longer. Who would win was still in doubt. But, no one thought of stopping the fight. They could have (and might yet) kill each and the crowd would wait and watch like spectators at a Roman gladiatorial battle.
As if with their final gasp, the women exhaled and leaned into each other again, more to keep themselves from falling over than anything else and dug the claws of both hands into each other’s womanhood. They gritted teeth with determination as they raised their faces to the night sky. Their bodies shook from this final push of exersion. The only other motion coming from them was the action of their hands as they dug into the hidden area of each other’s love canal. An eternity passed….then….almost imperceptibly at first, Dee started leaning back and a small moan started in her throat. That moan wound up into a full blown scream of horror as she realized she was loosing this battle of pain with Maureen. Dee kept leaning back till she fell backwards prone on her back, legs unintentionally spread wide. Maureen now took Dee by her cxnt lips and started tugging them in different directions, stretching them to their limits. Dee futilely tried to pull Maureen’s hands away, but it was no use, she was just to spent. But Maureen stopped this attack on her own. Instead she now drove her head down to Dee’s pussy and started trying to biting it! Dee was barely able to keep Maureen’s mouth at bay.
At this the women of the gypsy caravan leapt into action. It took four of them to pull Maureen off her beaten rival. As they pulled Maureen back she kicked out at Dee landing the heel of her foot squarely in Dee’s v of desire. All Dee could do as Maureen was dragged away from her was curl up in a ball rocking in agony.
Dee and Maureen were dragged into separate tents by small retinues of gypsy women. They would administer to them and decide whether they needed to send for doctors from the world outside their clan. After an hour a woman from both tents spoke to the baro. Both women would carry scars from this fight for the rest of their lives, but, after a month or two of recovery they would survive this ferocious battle.
Relieved, JT started to leave, but his friend stopped him as the baro spoke to him in low tones. His friend pulled him aside and said with a surprised expression. “You are to join Maureen in her tent. She wishes to claim her prize.

Offline Corbin2012

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2014, 07:10:31 PM »

Corbin, you always are saying the sweetest things. A true gentleman. Maybe Dee and I should fight over you next time.

my God, that would be a dream being fullfilled. And not only my dream would be filled until the rim*lol. I guess and not only hope that my cock will be throbbing fiercly against the zipper in my jeans while witnessing the fight between you and dee. in order to avoid more soreness of the top of "him". I will make sure that after the both of you had a approving glance at my bulging jeans I will be letting him spring out. Okay, this time gentlman-ness was gone somewhere. So it works both ways Mau, your pussy gets wet when watching two guys cockfighting...preferably over you and I get horny and juicy wachting you and Dee catfight. So, now that I am turned on massively I will indulging part three

Offline Corbin2012

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2014, 07:26:32 PM »
Hi, JT thank you. I have to re-clear my mind and will my thoughts about the fight shortly.

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2014, 07:27:50 PM »
Wow!!!! Well done JT!!!

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2014, 06:30:34 AM »
Now that I've defeated Dee once and for all, I plan on claiming my prize - the giant cock of JT, this story's author. It will be interesting to find out what takes place in the confines of the winners private shelter. I can't wait to read JT's account of the "after-fight" celebration. Dee put up incredible fight, but in the end, "the Mauler" prevailed.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2014, 02:40:12 PM »
Now that I've defeated Dee once and for all, I plan on claiming my prize - the giant cock of JT, this story's author. It will be interesting to find out what takes place in the confines of the winners private shelter. I can't wait to read JT's account of the "after-fight" celebration. Dee put up incredible fight, but in the end, "the Mauler" prevailed.
I will have that up soon.

Offline Deefights

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2014, 06:49:39 PM »
The gypsy fight between me and Maureen never should have been stopped. Gypsy women are known for continuing to fight till one gives up, or one is almost dead. As far as I'm concerned, as long as I'm still breathing, I still had a chance to win. I'll never ever admit defeat to that Bitch, Maureen. She will surely be suffering for a long time after what I did to her. My deepest regret is not being able to experience JT's wonderful cock. I had big plans for that rigid hunk of man-meat that hangs between his muscular thighs. Sorry I didn't win, JT.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 07:12:53 PM by Deefights »

Offline biff

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2014, 07:39:36 PM »
TERRIFIC , what a pity this is the end . Maybe you will surprise us with a rematch .
Love Catfighting / LOVE wrestling , tag teams , one sided , two on one !

LOVE bi women !

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2014, 05:54:12 AM »
TERRIFIC , what a pity this is the end . Maybe you will surprise us with a rematch .
Sorry, Biff. There will be no re-match. As far as I'm concerned, my wars with Dee are done. What else is there to prove? We both fought as hard and as nasty as we could, and I beat the little whore. This Bitch took my husband away from me twice over the years. But I now at least have the satisfaction of knowing that I kicked her ass once and for all. She's lucky it was broken up, because one more minute with me and Dee would have been permanently injured. 

Offline Corbin2012

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2014, 08:25:40 PM »
hello
wow. breathtaking....paved the way for me to new boundaries ( I mean the good ones) in catfighting. thank you JT for chasing me the hill of arousal up and down and finally up gain. this story and the ending left me with heat, sweat short-gasping. thanks to both Mau and Dee... fabulous fighters, who really turned into cats living in the wilderness. As usual I observe the face expressions of the fighters during the action. I was glad to see both faces...normally with delicate facial features and sexyness... being turned into hatred -filled grimaces thru anger and pain. made me and my cock eager to see more.

after the panties were ripped down and apart i somehow was sure there was not an ordinary cxnt-fight up next. i found it additionally sexy when Mau and Dee were stepping apart and I could get a glimpse of their bushes. my cock throbbed even more when they ...as if by mutual agreemen...t put their left arms around each others neck and pulled the others pubic hair right handed. this being scattered around the dirty place made me hot. the grunting , the moaning....and their glistening bodies ablazed me in my mind. 

but here i wished -at the sight of the significant wounds to their sex- they would have started fistfighting, slapping, hairpulling.,,ko'ed the other. bring it to anend somehow. I hardly could endure the tearing and the screaming. I feared for both of them. I feared for their sexual functionality as women when they began finger-butchering each others cxnt. thats wehe I find myself more in disgust than in exitement;-). my cock was nearly about to go limb.

but it came back fully when Mau and Dee stared crawling and circling each other cat-like. there it was again..this superb ingridient of a catfight. All of a sudden I again liked the welts, the scrachtes and the bloody streaks on their bodies and their messed up cxnts. I let out a "YEEEEEAAHH" in a perverted and husky voice as the two reared up, missed their slap attempts....faced the enemies asses grabbed the buttcheeks. that was so hot...and the sound of the ass-grabbing and clawing was audible in my mind ...I had to shoot my load. Best moment of the fight. Never imagined their sexy asses would come into play this way. You must know I am a women's ass lover anyway. So... even after cumming... I noticed my cock started bulging again, veins swelled bluecolored.  ..at this very moment I only had eyes for their asses and the mauling of it...
Never saw that before.

as you said JT, the most private areas of a woman were being fought by another one. Both wre out for flesh with gritted teeth. their heavy breathing, moaning and pain-strikken screams sent me reeling with exitement and sexual arousal.

After the final clawing and dee s small last moan followed by the scream made me unload the rest of my cum. I was glad that the fight was ended then by the gypsy women before the fleshing began. this was a catfight with new benmarks being set concering savageness between two terrific women fighting as hellcats. Great surrounding and setting. Good to learn that Mau could claim her price. And Dee you have recupperated so well and yet there will be prices to be won for you. I am very sure about that;-) And you are both worth it being a price. Thank you again JT and ladies... I am in debt for this oustanding catfight and it showed me how mesmerizing your catfights and fighting women in general are to me. And what I am willing to accept to see. Scary ..scary;-)

All three of you... keep up the good work, Greets, C

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2014, 03:07:03 PM »
hello
wow. breathtaking....paved the way for me to new boundaries ( I mean the good ones) in catfighting. thank you JT for chasing me the hill of arousal up and down and finally up gain. this story and the ending left me with heat, sweat short-gasping. thanks to both Mau and Dee... fabulous fighters, who really turned into cats living in the wilderness. As usual I observe the face expressions of the fighters during the action. I was glad to see both faces...normally with delicate facial features and sexyness... being turned into hatred -filled grimaces thru anger and pain. made me and my cock eager to see more.

after the panties were ripped down and apart i somehow was sure there was not an ordinary cxnt-fight up next. i found it additionally sexy when Mau and Dee were stepping apart and I could get a glimpse of their bushes. my cock throbbed even more when they ...as if by mutual agreemen...t put their left arms around each others neck and pulled the others pubic hair right handed. this being scattered around the dirty place made me hot. the grunting , the moaning....and their glistening bodies ablazed me in my mind. 

but here i wished -at the sight of the significant wounds to their sex- they would have started fistfighting, slapping, hairpulling.,,ko'ed the other. bring it to anend somehow. I hardly could endure the tearing and the screaming. I feared for both of them. I feared for their sexual functionality as women when they began finger-butchering each others cxnt. thats wehe I find myself more in disgust than in exitement;-). my cock was nearly about to go limb.

but it came back fully when Mau and Dee stared crawling and circling each other cat-like. there it was again..this superb ingridient of a catfight. All of a sudden I again liked the welts, the scrachtes and the bloody streaks on their bodies and their messed up cxnts. I let out a "YEEEEEAAHH" in a perverted and husky voice as the two reared up, missed their slap attempts....faced the enemies asses grabbed the buttcheeks. that was so hot...and the sound of the ass-grabbing and clawing was audible in my mind ...I had to shoot my load. Best moment of the fight. Never imagined their sexy asses would come into play this way. You must know I am a women's ass lover anyway. So... even after cumming... I noticed my cock started bulging again, veins swelled bluecolored.  ..at this very moment I only had eyes for their asses and the mauling of it...
Never saw that before.

as you said JT, the most private areas of a woman were being fought by another one. Both wre out for flesh with gritted teeth. their heavy breathing, moaning and pain-strikken screams sent me reeling with exitement and sexual arousal.

After the final clawing and dee s small last moan followed by the scream made me unload the rest of my cum. I was glad that the fight was ended then by the gypsy women before the fleshing began. this was a catfight with new benmarks being set concering savageness between two terrific women fighting as hellcats. Great surrounding and setting. Good to learn that Mau could claim her price. And Dee you have recupperated so well and yet there will be prices to be won for you. I am very sure about that;-) And you are both worth it being a price. Thank you again JT and ladies... I am in debt for this oustanding catfight and it showed me how mesmerizing your catfights and fighting women in general are to me. And what I am willing to accept to see. Scary ..scary;-)

All three of you... keep up the good work, Greets, C

Corbin2012,

Your wonderfully descriptive words and review are too kind. But, with such a colorful pallet as Dee and Maureen how could even a writer of myself not produce a story of value.

I must say, it is the most violent piece I have EVER written, but I do try to please the ladies as best I can. I still have to write the ending after the fight as Maureen has requested. I just have to get back in the saddle with it. I haven't decided weather to post it on the board or perhaps privately for the ladies and Lucky9. His early stories of Dee and Maureen's fights were a great inspiration for me on many a cold night alone with only my fantasies of these two goddess stature women.