News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Fist fight at a wedding, and the loser is really humiliated!!!!

• 11 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

This is JP, I’m Kristen’s boyfriend. One of the things I like most about Kristen is she has a take no shit, dominant, cocky, confident demeanor, and she’s always telling people what to do. Kristen and I are at a wedding .  Women consider me a hot, good looking guy and while everyone was drinking, eating , dancing and having a really good time, Mary seems to get fixated on me, and Kristen has been getting more and more pissed off as she saw Mary, with her huge breasts hanging halfway out of her sexy , very low cut black and red pullover blouse, with spaghetti straps. She’s fuckin hanging all over me, putting those big, sexy tits right in my face, and acting really flirtatious. Then at one point Kristen excuses herself to go to the bathroom, and the minute Kristen walks away, Mary walks right over to JP, and she sits down practically right on his lap, hanging all over him and acting really flirtatious. She’s so busy trying to seduce JP that neither of them notices as Kristen walks right up behind them, and she arrives just in time to hear Mary say, “Why don’t you just dump that skinny, weak submissive slut and worship a real woman.” Kristen walks right around to face Mary and she puts her hands on her hips and she says, “What was that slut.” Mary gets this nasty little smile across her face, and she says, “I’m having a fuckin conversation with JP you stupid little whore bitch, so why don’t you just get out of here and stop humiliating yourself.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Fist fight at a wedding, and the loser is really humiliated!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2014, 07:40:16 PM »

So far the two women have been having this conversation quietly, but now Kristen gets this angry look on her face as she holds her right fist up right in Mary’s face and she starts showing her the big, diamond cluster engagement ring, and now Kristen is talking in a voice quite loud enough for everyone to hear. The music was lowered and everyone can hear Kristen say, “Do you see this ring. This is my engagement ring, and as long as I’m wearing this ring, JP is mine, his cock is mine, and you better keep that fat, flabby cow body of yours away from him you got it.”

One of these woman is about to lose her temper.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2014, 02:17:40 AM »

Marybombs is bigger and stronger than Kristen and here is what she has to say
“im not a boxer at all actually. i hate boxing. i much prefer a good catty scrap. i wear what you see in my picture to a fight and always remained clothed. naked fight dont interest me. and i usually finish off my opponent by smacking a cream pie in their face to humiliate them lol”

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=32290

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2014, 02:20:12 AM »

Kristen_spoiled

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=36279

Let any bitch try to take my man and I will knock the shit out of her and drain each and every last ounce of her dignity out of her.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2014, 02:46:32 AM »

Mary loses her temper and she screams, “Fat, flabby body,” her face is beet red and Mary holds her hands out and she goes right after Kristen, holding her hands straight out in front of herself and grabbing for Kristen’s hair. Kristen sends her right fist plowing hard, “Boom,” right into the rounded bowl of Mary’s stomach. Her fist sinks deep into Mary’s flabby gut and “OOOFFF,” she knocks some of the air out of Mary, and as Mary grabs her stomach bending over in pain. Kristen grabs Mary’s hair and she jerks her head up. Then she shoves her head back down as she raises her right knee and “bang,” Mary’s jaw smashes right into Kristen’s rising knee. You can hear Mary’s teeth bang together and chatter in her head as her head swings straight up in the air and Mary is stood straight up on her feet. Then she starts to teeter backwards on her high heels and when Mary’s head comes back down, Kristen lunges right after her. She leaps right onto Mary, grabbing her hair with both of her hands and she insanely starts wrenching Mary’s head back and forth and back and forth. She’s ripping chunks of hair out of Mary’s head and Mary is screaming, “AAAHHH, AAAAAHHHHHH,” as she goes stumbling backwards under the full weight of Kristen, until she loses her balance and she falls right over onto the cement and Kristen is right on top of her.

Kristen quickly sits up and she grabs Mary’s arms and she starts struggling hard trying to hold Mary’s arms down to the ground, but Mary is struggling hard too, and Mary is bigger and stronger than Kristen and she manages to buck and kick and she overpowers Kristen and Mary rolls Kristen off of her, and now Mary gets on top of Kristen. Mary is enraged and she takes the open palm of her right hand and she smacks Kristen hard across her face, swinging her head to the side from the full force of her hard smack. Then with the back of her hand she cracks her, she slaps Kristen “bam,” backhand across the other side of her face swinging her head back in the other direction. She starts smacking the shit out of Kristen’s face. She’s cracking her face, forehand, backhand, forehand, backhand, “Bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth, she’s slapping Kristen’s face until she smacks her silly,and Kristen is seeing fuckin stars.   

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2014, 04:58:39 AM »

Mary grabs Kristen’s hair and she yanks her head up and Mary is laughing as she screams right in Kristen’s dazed face, “I thought you were so fuckin tough, and look at you slapped silly. JP deserves to marry a real woman, not a weak, pathetic little bitch like you. She grabs Kristen’s right hand and she holds it up in the air and then she grabs her finger, the one with her engagement ring on it and she pulls it off. She rips Kristen’s engagement ring right off of her finger. Kristen cries out, “MY RING,” as she feels her engagement ring leaving her finger. Mary puts Kristen’s ring on her own right hand and then she wrenches her head up off of the ground again screaming, “You stupid bitch, now I’m going to give JP and all of your friends a really good show. I’m going to strip you naked and cover you in cream pie and humiliate you so bad, you’re never going to want to show your face around JP or any of these people again. She drops Kristen’s head and she gets up off of her. Then she grabs Kristen’s sexy white mini dress and she rips it right off of her body. Kristen is just laying there in her sexy white bra and white lace panties and the crowd is going crazy.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2014, 02:47:07 AM »

Kristen is lying there totally naked except for her high heels, and  Kristen is humiliated as Mary is laughing and spreading the cream pie all over her body, but suddenly Kristen raises up her right leg and she smashes the sharp point of her right high heel “boom<’ right into Mary’s cxnt, right through her SHINY BLACK LEATHER PANTS. “AAAAHHHH,” Mary’s eyes almost bulge right out of her head as she puts her hands to her aching cxnt and she holds the aching pain and bends over in pain crying out “OOOHHH,” in pain. Kristen is all weak and she’s still weak and dazed, but Kristen sits up and she starts shaking the cob webs out of her head. Mary see’s Kristen getting to her feet and the stops rubbing her pain and she tries to sit up. The she slowly turns over onto her hands and knees, but as Mary starts to stand up, Kristen grabs her hair with both of her hands and she yanks her head up, and then she shoves her head back down as she raises her right knee and Mary’s jaw smashes “bang,” hard right into Kristen’s rising knee.  You can hear Mary’s teeth knock together and chatter in her head as her head snaps straight up in the air and Mary is stood straight up on her feet.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2014, 03:31:51 AM »

Thanks for your input Kristen

Mary starts to teeter backwards on her rubbery legs, but Kristen goes after her. She grabs Mary’s blouse with her left hand and she starts pulling Mary forward into her fist. She’s “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering Mary’s nose with her fist. She’s knocking the shit out of Mary’s face and Mary, her head is just swinging back and forth and back and forth like a floppy doll under Kristen’s punches. Blood is really rolling from Mary’s nose and now it’s Mary who starts begging Kristen to stop.” Please stop, I’m begging you please stop.”

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2014, 01:30:20 AM »

Kristen grabs Mary’s black and red blouse and she rips it off. Then she grabs Mary’s flimsy little black bra and she takes it right off of her and Mary’s big sexy breasts are exposed in front of everyone. Kristen  screams, “Now I’m going to use those big, fat cow tits of your as punching bags.” Kristen raises her fists up and she starts right fist “bam,” left breast, left fist “bam,” right breast, “Bam, bam, bam, bam,” right fist, left fist, right fist, left fist, back and forth and back and forth. Kristen is using Mary’s big tits as punching bags. The crowd is really cheering.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2014, 01:33:33 AM »

Tears are rolling from Mary’s eyes and Mary is crying out, “stop, I’m sorry, you win, please stop.” Kristen screams, “You want me to stop beating you up cow. Then get on your hands and knees and bark like a fuckin dog.” Mary cries out, “No, please let me go, I’m begging you please let me go.”

Offline bandanna69

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2014, 10:14:45 PM »
great story - love the crème pie add by Kristen - we need a cat fight where the loser gets hit with a pie; and then stripped while her vision is blocked

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2014, 01:52:21 AM »

Dear Mary,

I was helping JP wite this story, but Kristen asked me to please finish it. So here is the ending.

Kristen makes a hard tight fist with her right hand and she pounds it "boom," right into Mary's stomach. "OOOFFF," she smashes the air right out of Mary, and Mary is coughing and gasping for air and as she grabs her aching belly and she bends over in pain gasping for air. Kristen grabs Mary's hair and she yanks hard. Mary screams, "AAAHHH," as Kristen jerks her standing straight up on her feet. Mary reaches for Kristen's hands, but as she does, Kristen sends her fist "boom," right into Mary's stomach again. "OOOFFF," she smashes the air right out of Mary again, and Mary's knees buckle under her and she falls over onto her knees on the ground. Kristen yanks Mary's head up and she moves in closer screaming, "Now lick all this pie off of my breasts Mary. Mary doesn't hesitate and she sticks her tongue out and she starts licking the pie right off of Kristen's big, sexy tits. She's licking and licking until she licks each and every last drop of pie right off of Kristen, and Kristen's nipples are all hard and erect. Kristen pulls at Mary's hair and pulls her head right down to her cxnt screaming, "Now lick my pussy clean cow. Lick every last drop of this cream pie off of my cxnt." Mary sticks her tongue out and she starts licking the cream off of Kristen's cxnt. She's licking and licking and suddenly Kristen feels Mary's tongue penetrate her pussy. She starts licking Kristen's clit over and over again until "OOOHHH, OOOHHH, OOOHHH," Kristen cums right on Mary's tongue.