News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Epic Power Struggle - Big Momma Joanie vs Sandy (Loveandmarriage)

• 36 Replies

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
Re: Epic Power Struggle - Big Momma Joanie vs Sandy (Loveandmarriage)
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2014, 11:04:53 PM »
I think both ladies will use there weight and struggle for a long time to take each other down to the mat but Joanie will finally get Sandy down and do a big splash defeating Sandy.
I like the way you think Burly. A Big Momma Splash across Sandy's chest might just finish her for the 1, 2, 3.

Offline Burlylover

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2014, 07:44:29 PM »
If Sandy don't show maybe you na d Bigtitcountrygirl can square off. ;)

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2014, 07:03:20 AM »
I have always picked Joanie to win, and am doing so again, though I had to think about it this time.  I have to admit to being taken by Sandy, who has picked up a new fan right here.  The image of these two beauties locking up is the stuff that makes for sweet dreams.

Thanks for setting this up. 

Offline Trudy

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2014, 07:31:23 AM »
WOW!  Hard to pick a winner in this one. I would LOVE to watch this match in slow-motion so I could see all the dirty tricks these two will use on each other. Joanie is one of the most beautiful women on FCF, and every time I have chatted with her she has been polite and gracious. She got my vote, but again, it should be a very close and personal match. Go Big Momma!
If you want to PM me, you better have some info in your profile. And having it all spelled correctly will help too. I HATE BLANK PROFILES! If you ask me about Trillian I’ll know you didn’t read my profile.

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2014, 02:52:52 AM »
The match is wearing on and I have been ahead the whole time - I have been one step ahead of my heavyweight opponent and it's getting time to put her away. I am far from fresh but my tank has a lil left in it. So in a big struggle, I move Sandy back into the corner. Smiling at her, I lick my right palm and slap it down onto the tops of her beautiful girls - SMACKKKK!! That seems to take something out of her, her legs appearing to buckle . . .

Offline Busty Charo

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2014, 10:25:41 AM »
sandy looks good asking for votes to every one ;D
please if u have skinny or model shape dont try me,,,

Offline Busty Charo

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2014, 11:06:33 AM »
sandy looks good asking for votes to every one ;D
What? Who are you?
"Charo Garcia"? Really?!
http://www.bigtits.com/models/view/alexandra-moore/1524
Don't try to be a bitch, you don't even qualify.
you no are the qualify,,the true its the true,,and you ask me for delete the coment,,and ask every one for vote for you
please if u have skinny or model shape dont try me,,,

Offline Bella Sexy Bitch

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2014, 11:07:41 AM »
whomever wins i want the match to end in pinfall xx
COME ON BITCHES GET YOUR ASS KICKED

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2014, 02:36:50 PM »
After shaking Sandy up with the shot across her bow, I hear a few calls to pin her. Question is, can I? This is a big strong girl with an iron will and I doubt she's going to take a pin lying down (pun intended). But I grab her left arm and with a heave, I get her going across the ring into the far ropes. I bounce my back against the ropes and launch toward her. As she rebounds, I leap, thrust my feet out and aim them for her upper body, looking to put her down with a big flying drop kick!

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2014, 12:29:01 AM »
I feel my feet connect and it's like drop kicking a wall. But down Sandy goes, my 217 pounds plus momentum knocking her flat. I roll onto my right hip and see her prone and know I must act. So I crawl to her and toss my body across hers. I think about hooking a leg but they're huge! So I simply bark "1! 2!" pausing, feeling barely a stir from my opponent I snap "3!" Not sure up until the last second I would be successful with the pin, it's over. I slide of the big girl I have subdued and kneel at her side, lifting my heavy arms in victory.

(I know the poll says I won by submission but I decided to honor the request for a pin.)

Offline Burlylover

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2014, 10:57:30 PM »
This was one of the most evenly matched pools ever. I believe in rl both ladies would have had a long struggle. I hope to seem ore polls like it in the near future. Congratulations Joanie.

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2014, 03:24:17 AM »
There is a bit of controversy. I tallied the most votes overall but Sandy received the greatest number of votes in any one category. I say I won, she says she won. So, how do you see it?

Offline Warlock641

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2014, 12:29:37 PM »
You add them up and Big momma Joanie kicked her butt.  I say Joanie wins!! 8) ;) 

Offline Burlylover

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2014, 10:26:36 PM »
Maybe they can settle with a beast match.

Offline GrappleGirl84

« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2014, 02:51:57 AM »
I think we simply need another poll with only one choice of winner and loser. I see Joanie winning by getting more overall votes but I can also see the other point of view. Winner take all match!